PDA

View Full Version : Europe: First Westbrook and Now Curry...it's always someone else fault

apalisoc_9
12-27-2016, 11:05 PM
I used the prefix Europe to demonstrate Durant's twink like gay ass personality.

So I've always said Curry is super overrated and Westbrook is a statpadding gimick...

But has Durant ever been blamed for cotinues failures? He was outplayed by Westbrook last season in the playoffs and the last relevant playoff before that. It was always westbrook fault.

And now because the warriors is not winning at the same rate as last year ( when durant wasn't even in the team) it's curry's fault cause he makes terrible decisions..Amazing similar narratives as westbrook.

Curry has sacrifised his numbers this year to give room for Durant....but they're not winning the same way as last year but somehow its because of curry?

Fuck this gay ass fake guy. I hope he injures himself.

SAGirl
12-27-2016, 11:32 PM
Skip bayless would get on Durant plenty and got some heat for it... outside of him I don't see harsh media criticism...

To be fair to myself, I don't follow other stars or NBA teams nearly as much as the Spurs nor do I care for them.

12-27-2016, 11:44 PM
He got shit for 2013 when he couldn't get OKC passed the Grizzlies and in 2014 when he choked at the end of game 6. Although Westbrook did get a lot of blame as well, rightfully so.

What I always found weird was that OKC as a team didn't get much slack for blowing a 3-1 lead against the dubs. Not Westbrook, not KD, not the coach. I mean, it's brought up as a reason why Durant shouldn't have went to GS, but no one ever talks about the fact that OKC didn't have any injuries or excuses, yet lost three straight. They pretty much eluded all criticism for an epic choke job, because the Dubs went on to choke even harder in the finals. Incredible stuff.

Mnky
12-28-2016, 12:40 AM
Skip bayless would get on Durant plenty and got some heat for it... outside of him I don't see harsh media criticism...

To be fair to myself, I don't follow other stars or NBA teams nearly as much as the Spurs nor do I care for them.

Stephen A. Smith is usually hard to watch, but he recently went off on Durant again and how he always plays bad in the last few minutes of close games, and would only win a ring riding the coat tails of curry and klay.

It's on YouTube. Pretty good watch.

100%duncan
12-28-2016, 01:34 AM
Deserves a career ending injury

sook
12-28-2016, 01:56 AM
Durant pretty much singlehandedly choked the series vs the warriors .

Spurtacular
12-28-2016, 01:58 AM
Lebron nut hugger making one anti Durant thread after another.

Kawhitstorm
12-28-2016, 04:06 AM
Durant pretty much singlehandedly choked the series vs the warriors .

Dominos had an ORtg of :lol93:lol in Gm 6 where OKC blew the series in the 4th quarter.

He also committed the turnover where Curry hit a 3 to tie the game which was when WestBrick said fuck it & went full hero-ball mode.:lol

Chinook
12-28-2016, 11:36 AM
I just love how KD did his impression of 2014 on Sunday. It doesn't matter if he was fouled. I would be worried about his safety if GS doesn't win a title this year due to him choking.

Ghazi
12-28-2016, 12:59 PM
Durants having an amazing year... they're 27-5 with a margin of victory of +12.9 ... they're better than last year despite Curry dropping off. Theyre on pace for 69 wins.

Ghazi
12-28-2016, 01:02 PM
How is Durant riding the coat tails of Curry and Klay? Durant is the best player on the team, by far..

oh crap
12-28-2016, 01:06 PM
How is Durant riding the coat tails of Curry and Klay? Durant is the best player on the team, by far..

:lol nothing to see here, KD haters gonna hate

DMC
12-28-2016, 04:33 PM
GS is right where 29 other teams would like to be... well maybe 28 as being defending champs beats being favored.