PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Karl exposing PEDs

Spurs9
12-28-2016, 04:51 PM
Whens PED testing coming tbh? Karl keeps giving in this book talking about NBA Ped use :lol
Might have to buy his book.

Clipper Nation
12-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Karl put Kobe on blast:

"I'm talking about performance-enhancing drugs—like steroids, human growth hormone, and so on. It's obvious some of our players are doping. How are some guys getting older—yet thinner and fitter? How are they recovering from injuries so fast? Why the hell are they going to Germany in the off-season? I doubt it's for the sauerkraut.

"More likely it's for the newest, hard-to-detect blood boosters and PEDs they have in Europe. Unfortunately, drug testing always seems to be a couple steps behind drug hiding. Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test. I think we want the best athletes to succeed, not the biggest, richest cheaters employing the best scientists. But I don’t know what to do about it."

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/george-karl-says-nba-ped-problem-122716

DMC
12-28-2016, 05:15 PM
Someone has to blink first. Armstrong was surrounded by dopers who just weren't as good as him. Take all the dope away, the results are likely the same. People like Landis who overdo it noticeably after hitting a fucking wall like he did are going to stick out but the professional world is full of people like Bonds and McGwire who made a fortune doping, and they were surrounded by guys who doped as well but weren't as committed to it. The new game, for a few decades, is doping. That's a fact. Might as well embrace it and see who dies first.

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 05:30 PM
Wish some high profile NBA player coach would nutt up and call it at the time it's happening.

Not just to out obvious frauds like Bryant, but I mean c'mon SpurFan lets not be Homers.
Kawhi completely natural? Timmy Duncs resurgence from 2009-12 to 2013/14s back to back Championships? If it was all hard work and diet, great. But you can't blame it all on shitty coaching and rigged reffing. Chance they PED'd too.

Ball Buster
12-28-2016, 05:45 PM
:lol LeBron's gonna get outed

TrainOfThought5
12-28-2016, 05:48 PM
Kobe started those Germany trips

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 05:55 PM
smh all the self righteous dipsticks who belittled Canseco.
Huge cups of STFU for them.

John Petrucci
12-28-2016, 06:03 PM
It's an interesting thought. Just like baseball suffered after losing all those homeruns, do we really want the insane power and athleticism of guys like LBJ and Russ gone?

I'd prefer to not give a shit and enjoy the show.

ambchang
12-28-2016, 06:38 PM
Athletes doping is like prostitutes walking the streets. It's not the fun part, it kills your body, but if you don't do it you don't get paid.

Look at the physique of players now vs 20 years ago. Body building and fitness have existed for decades but why are only seeing the results now?

Look at the unusual number athletes with jutting jaw lines, receding hairlines, ridiculous wolverine like recovery times and these crazy builds. None of them are natural.

I'm positive every team in the league dopes. Duncan I'm not sure he does because he doesn't have much definition like most players in today's league does but I won't be surprised he does.

Guys like wade, lebron, Kobe, Dwight, and Pedo are just too obviously dopers. No one can have such long physical primes in a game where athleticism rules supreme while their games were based mostly on superior athleticism (speed, strength).

If Larry bird had access to those drugs he would still dominate into the early/mid ninties and lebron will still be considered the second best SF of all time. The only reason lebron > bird is due to longevity.

If magic had any PEDe though he'd probably would have retired earlier because he'd have contacted HIV earlier with longer more intense orgies with more partners.

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 06:49 PM
If magic had any PEDe though he'd probably would have retired earlier because he'd have contacted HIV earlier with longer more intense orgies with more partners.
:lol rack it.

Canyonero
12-28-2016, 07:01 PM
I read Karl exposing pedos. Wrong Karl tbh.

Mitch
12-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Let them dope up, make the game more fun to watch.

lefty
12-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Lol Karl stating the obvious to sell a book

phxspurfan
12-28-2016, 11:45 PM
:lol LeBron's gonna get outed

He already got outed in game 1 finals 2014

phxspurfan
12-28-2016, 11:47 PM
Athletes doping is like prostitutes walking the streets. It's not the fun part, it kills your body, but if you don't do it you don't get paid.

Look at the physique of players now vs 20 years ago. Body building and fitness have existed for decades but why are only seeing the results now?

Look at the unusual number athletes with jutting jaw lines, receding hairlines, ridiculous wolverine like recovery times and these crazy builds. None of them are natural.

I'm positive every team in the league dopes. Duncan I'm not sure he does because he doesn't have much definition like most players in today's league does but I won't be surprised he does.

Guys like wade, lebron, Kobe, Dwight, and Pedo are just too obviously dopers. No one can have such long physical primes in a game where athleticism rules supreme while their games were based mostly on superior athleticism (speed, strength).

If Larry bird had access to those drugs he would still dominate into the early/mid ninties and lebron will still be considered the second best SF of all time. The only reason lebron > bird is due to longevity.

We doped in the high school locker room at clark. Of course they dope. Anybody remeber Androstenone

Edit theyre probably gonna say creatine is a PED at some point too.

Fabbs
12-28-2016, 11:52 PM
Lol Karl stating the obvious to sell a book
meh better late then never.
At least he is willing to bring up the subject.

FkLA
12-29-2016, 12:30 AM
Wade's jawline has always been the most obvious. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/9WoqB.jpg?fb

12-29-2016, 01:46 AM
I think I've mentioned this in an older thread some time ago, but on NBA tv a couple years back, there was a round table type show with a bunch of old guys like Reggie Miller, Isaiah Thomas, Barkley, Etc...

There was a segment where they talked about how they adjusted to getting older and not recovering as quickly and I distinctly remember Isaiah saying the coaches gave them some shit to drink to give them an extra gear for the long season.

He casually went on to say whatever it was they gave him to drink is considered a PED now :lol

:lol if you think these niggas are 100% natty

Preferably I'd like them to just take PEDs that help with recovery, not give them a significant athletic gain, but as long as it's an even playing field(safe to assume it is, when was the last time an NBA player was suspended for juicing?)I couldn't care less. This is an entertainment sport anyway.

Thebesteva
12-29-2016, 02:01 AM
I understand the debate about athletes not using PED's in MMA or boxing because you're beating eachothers heads in but I never understood banning PED's in sports given that its not a bad apple here and there anymore. It's all of them and wasnt MLB having its greatest year ever when everyone was juiced to the gills?

Let em have HGH and roids...who gives a shit? Bill Burr says it well at the end of this video at the 8:16 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qQ-KMqOSoU

AlexJones
12-29-2016, 02:16 AM
Suggesting NHL players are on PEDs will get you a shit ton of angry white male fans on your ass tbh

Benoit
12-29-2016, 02:21 AM
youd have to be an idiot to think Kobe was taking PEDs lmao hes the most skilled player ever

LeRoids, DWhistle and Dwight Howard tho

We know Jim didnt have any testosterone in him tho or else he wouldnt have lost his girl to some mexican midget lmao

ambchang
12-29-2016, 04:02 AM
I think I've mentioned this in an older thread some time ago, but on NBA tv a couple years back, there was a round table type show with a bunch of old guys like Reggie Miller, Isaiah Thomas, Barkley, Etc...

There was a segment where they talked about how they adjusted to getting older and not recovering as quickly and I distinctly remember Isaiah saying the coaches gave them some shit to drink to give them an extra gear for the long season.

He casually went on to say whatever it was they gave him to drink is considered a PED now :lol

Preferably I'd like them to just take PEDs that help with recovery, not give them a significant athletic gain, but as long as it's an even playing field(safe to assume it is, when was the last time an NBA player was suspended for juicing?)I couldn't care less. This is an entertainment sport anyway.

The last time the NBA suspended players for drug related abuse was when the rockets and mavs were threatening the lakers Celtics rivalry.

Spurtacular
12-29-2016, 05:11 AM
MJ, Kobe, Lebron: All dopers.

Spurtacular
12-29-2016, 05:13 AM
I understand the debate about athletes not using PED's in MMA or boxing because you're beating eachothers heads in but I never understood banning PED's in sports given that its not a bad apple here and there anymore. It's all of them and wasnt MLB having its greatest year ever when everyone was juiced to the gills?

Let em have HGH and roids...who gives a shit? Bill Burr says it well at the end of this video at the 8:16 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qQ-KMqOSoU

Of course, people like Ken Caminitti died from that sh**. But ya know, chicks dig the long ball and all that stuff.....

Killakobe81
12-29-2016, 07:57 AM

Fuck you for th as the last paragraph, Amb ..
But happy new year ...my brother...regardless.

Killakobe81
12-29-2016, 07:58 AM
And he'll yes duncan probably doped after 2008 it's not just about muscle definition ...

ambchang
12-29-2016, 09:33 AM
Fuck you for th as the last paragraph, Amb ..
But happy new year ...my brother...regardless.

Happy new year.

Don't kill the messenger. We both know it's true.

Fabbs
12-29-2016, 09:42 AM
an idiot Kobe
back at the keyboard so soon?
After your XMass day anal raping.

oh crap
12-29-2016, 10:46 AM
Whattt? Lebron on roids? Who'd have ever fucking guessed?

buttsR4rebounding
12-29-2016, 11:05 AM
Let them dope up, make the game more fun to watch.

Exactly. The press and the politicians are the only ones who care. The fans don't care, the players don't care, the owners don't care. Bring on the SHOW!!

DMC
12-29-2016, 11:23 AM

Pretty sure Magic was fed a protein drink through a meat tube in a locker room many many times, sometimes as a suppository though.

DMC
12-29-2016, 11:23 AM
back at the keyboard so soon?
After your XMass day anal raping.

PEDs