PDA

View Full Version : OT: Is it just me or did this forum get S-O-F-T?

Thebesteva
12-29-2016, 02:57 AM
What's up with everyone around here? This forum just became a softer version of RealGM...did everyone get into a relationship or some shit?

Splits and CN are still dedicating their life to Kobe's dick, Harlem still scientifically collecting data to prove Jordan isnt the GOAT, Kool and Thread never post anymore, Spurraider ran his mouth about the Raiders and the Gods answered with the Carr injury, Midnightpulp is going through an emo phase, the Mavs fans have disappeared enitrely and DMC got stuck trying to put on a pair of gloves somewhere.

Killakobe81
12-29-2016, 08:19 AM
It did ...I blame Trump.
Dem Niccase probably posting on foxnews message boards ...

Reck
12-29-2016, 09:07 AM
Most of the guys you mentioned are all still posting with frequency minus aids. This section of the board is just shit these days.

If you go to the political section, you wont miss them.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2016, 09:45 AM
I blame immigration. When the Philippines send their people, they're not sending their best. Just look at the OP.

DMC
12-29-2016, 10:33 AM
You know you've reached bottom when your standard for "gotten worse" is that Koolaid man doesn't post any more.

12-29-2016, 11:28 AM
You know you've reached bottom when your standard for "gotten worse" is that Koolaid man doesn't post any more.
:lol

12-29-2016, 11:57 AM
:lol

I. Hustle
12-29-2016, 12:05 PM
What's up with everyone around here? This forum just became a softer version of RealGM...did everyone get into a relationship or some shit?

Splits and CN are still dedicating their life to Kobe's dick, Harlem still scientifically collecting data to prove Jordan isnt the GOAT, Kool and Thread never post anymore, Spurraider ran his mouth about the Raiders and the Gods answered with the Carr injury, Midnightpulp is going through an emo phase, the Mavs fans have disappeared enitrely and DMC got stuck trying to put on a pair of gloves somewhere.

Maybe you should try getting it hard again. Like rock hard and throbbing

Spurtacular
12-29-2016, 06:46 PM
Kobe not playing any more; no more chances to pretend he's in GOAT discussion. And the Lakers are "winning" at a much higher clip without him. Kobe trolls have no reason to show their faces at this point. Similar vain for the Mavs trolls. It's cool though; gives us more time to appreciate the under valued Jimmer Fredette.

Cry Havoc
12-29-2016, 08:19 PM
Trolls ran all of the quality posters out of the forum, then got bored when they were forced to play with themselves all day and no one gave them any attention.

Is this really surprising to anyone?

Leetonidas
12-29-2016, 08:42 PM
I mean, I'm still here, so at least there's that tbh

Thebesteva
12-29-2016, 09:43 PM
I mean, I'm still here, so at least there's that tbh Sorry forgot to mention you...I just miss the way things used to be here...CN and DMC are not that mean to me anymore...I think Harlem is ok with me and everyone realizes I'm not really Midnightpulp now

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3rlmIkNNIARa/giphy.gif

DAF86
12-29-2016, 10:27 PM
N1gg3r, b3aner, cracker, jew, sandn1gg3r, fuck, cun7, pussy, ass, pee, penis. There you go son.

midnightpulp
12-30-2016, 12:47 AM
The Lakers are shit, Lakerfan's B-team blew a 3-1 Finals lead, and most importantly, the count is tied. Spurfan's greatest villain has been vanquished, so there's no longer a formidable enemy (Lakers fans/trolls) to go to war with on here.

jeebus
12-30-2016, 12:55 AM
I've been working swings for almost 2 years now so I only have time to watch games on the weekend, if that. Throw in a shitty football season and sports is pretty low on the list right now

Robz4000
12-30-2016, 01:02 AM
Sorry forgot to mention you...I just miss the way things used to be here...CN and DMC are not that mean to me anymore...I think Harlem is ok with me and everyone realizes I'm not really Midnightpulp now

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3rlmIkNNIARa/giphy.gif

Whatever you say, mid...

Trainwreck2100
12-30-2016, 02:23 AM
Honestly the product has been absolutely shit this year. That plus some of the the other things that have been mentioned have led to quite the doldrums in terms of posting.

Joseph Kony
12-30-2016, 12:39 PM
i've been posting here for 12 years almost tbh (fucking sad i know) and nothing has really changed honestly, people complained about things not being the same as they were since 2005 :lol but still like cockroaches we endure and survive...ST will never die as long as we have misfits that want to shit on each other and watch basketball tbh. it would be nice if they would fucking open registration

apalisoc_9
12-30-2016, 03:13 PM
I'm surprised this site is as active as it is without open registration. Usually that's a sign of giving up. But i suspose Spurstalk is an addiction.

Killakobe81
12-30-2016, 05:25 PM
i've been posting here for 12 years almost tbh (fucking sad i know) and nothing has really changed honestly, people complained about things not being the same as they were since 2005 :lol but still like cockroaches we endure and survive...ST will never die as long as we have misfits that want to shit on each other and watch basketball tbh. it would be nice if they would fucking open registration

It's about 8 for me but I still find hoops related news and Tmz type crap here almost as quick as twitter ...

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2016, 05:27 PM
Upstairs has had a resurgence of basketball talk..the NBA forum can't replicate it, since there are only about 10 posters here who actually talk ball:lol it's not built to be a forum for basketball discussion..the Kobe vs. Duncan rivalry was all it had left, along with the soccer vs. baseball arguments..

The death of trolling was inevitable, though..it's like the dunk contest, all the ideas and shticks have been exhausted..most of the posters here can't create their own material, either, so they're dry if they don't have a blueprint:lol

The NFL forum is kind of dead, too..although it'll probably become entertaining again if the Cowboys lose in the playoffs:lol The rest of the forum is pretty shitty(the political forum and the club are painful to browse), but that's the case with most of the internet(social media and forums, specifically) nowadays..everything trolling-related is played out..

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 05:33 PM
The death of trolling was inevitable, though..it's like the dunk contest, all the ideas and shticks have been exhausted..most of the posters here can't create their own material, either, so they're dry if they don't have a blueprint:lol

Bend over, I'll show you the fucking blueprint.

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2016, 05:42 PM
^^What's this poster's story, tbh? Is it an alt? Every time I browse The Club, I see some weird-ass threads created by him/her:lol

Ghazi
12-30-2016, 05:45 PM
sup HH? tbh..

Who we happy for in June? tbh..

Kidd K
12-30-2016, 06:24 PM
This forum was always soft. You're all fags hiding behind computer screens and acting like you're pimps and badasses.

Nothing has changed. You're all still fuckin losers and imbeciles imo.

Spurtacular
12-30-2016, 08:18 PM
I've been working swings for almost 2 years now so I only have time to watch games on the weekend, if that. Throw in a shitty football season and sports is pretty low on the list right now

Count yourself blessed.

Spurtacular
12-30-2016, 08:20 PM
This forum was always soft. You're all fags hiding behind computer screens and acting like you're pimps and badasses.

#apalisoc_9 #HarlemHeat37 #SameFaggotReally

spurraider21
12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
im a football fan first tbh and usually the raiders are out of it by now :lol... so i havent paid as much attention to spurs/nba to this point

Splits
12-31-2016, 01:02 AM
the Kobe vs. Duncan rivalry was all it had left, along with the soccer vs. baseball arguments..

lol fatbol

Xevious
12-31-2016, 01:26 AM
#apalisoc_9 #HarlemHeat37 #SameFaggotReally

Clipper Nation
12-31-2016, 01:51 AM
You're all fags

It appears I did waste my time, since you're a worthless poster with no intentions of talking about basketball on a basketball forum. Instead, you, like many others here, will just call people "faggots" who make better posts than you 100% of the time since you never have a legit point to make about anything. Might's well just call people faggots since you can't post anything relevant, amiright?

Go back to your minimum wage job of greeting people at Wal Mart, imbecile.

:wow

Arcadian
12-31-2016, 05:44 AM
All the faggot Laker trolls have crawled back inside the anus from whence they came.

Brazil
01-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Is it just me or did the softest poster of this board create a thread about forum being soft ?

DMC
01-02-2017, 02:32 PM
^^What's this poster's story, tbh? Is it an alt? Every time I browse The Club, I see some weird-ass threads created by him/her:lol

"Wontstartdumbthreads" aka "Cantthinkofanything".

Thinks of something, posts it, rinse and repeat. No "no one wants to read that shit" filter installed.

DMC
01-02-2017, 02:33 PM

You still love sucking cocks?

djohn2oo8
01-02-2017, 02:38 PM
Mono needs to do his radio show again. Just so Cully can call in and get made fun of on the air.

DPG21920
01-02-2017, 04:03 PM
People grew up. Kobe and Tim are gone and LA sucks per the usual. No more rivalries and people have put in a concious effort to talk basketball in the Spurs forum and all other fans are too scared to peak their heads upstairs :lol

01-02-2017, 05:29 PM
Forum fell off after 6

Thread
01-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Mono needs to do his radio show again. Just so Cully can call in and get made fun of on the air.

I'm willing.

K...
01-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Forum fell off after 6

actually 6 gave the laker trash one last go, then 5 happened and it's been gravy since. All the cool trolls went upstairs to shit on parker

Kidd K
01-03-2017, 03:55 PM
You still love sucking cocks?

Not as much as you love sucking off Laker trolls during Laker playoff runs.

DMC
01-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Not as much as you love sucking off Laker trolls during Laker playoff runs.
But you just acknowledged that you do love sucking cocks.

Kidd K
01-03-2017, 04:18 PM
But you just acknowledged that you do love sucking cocks.

Seems like you need to go back to school and learn English again if you think that.

DMC
01-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Seems like you need to go back to school and learn English again if you think that.

You just admitted to loving the feel and taste of warm, blood engorged loin teat in your mouth.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-03-2017, 07:35 PM
The Lakers having been bad for awhile has certainly drained much of the juice this forum once had.

Chucho
01-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Too many injuns and not enough Chiefs is the issue since The Great War was won as tired ol shitbag Kobe broke and then set his franchise back 10 years in the process. The Heathens returned from whence they came.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-03-2017, 11:53 PM
Too many injuns and not enough Chiefs is the issue since The Great War was won as tired ol shitbag Kobe broke and then set his franchise back 10 years in the process. The Heathens returned from whence they came.
Boiled down, it's still:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 2nd 5th

Chucho
01-04-2017, 01:21 AM
Boiled down, it's still:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 2nd 5th

Duncan thrice and a half was the Alpha. Minus Daddy and MVPau, Kobe has one Alpha ring. Second Greatest Second-Fiddle of All Time tbh and there's no shame in that.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-04-2017, 01:26 AM
Duncan thrice and a half was the Alpha. Minus Daddy and MVPau, Kobe has one Alpha ring. Second Greatest Second-Fiddle of All Time tbh and there's no shame in that.

LOL if you don't think Kobe was the alpha in 2009, 2010.

Chucho
01-04-2017, 01:47 AM
I said he has one alpha ring against a whack Magic one, the other one belongs to Pau n the refs.

xellos88330
01-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Russians hacked Spurstalk.

Killakobe81
01-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Russians hacked Spurstalk.
:toast

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2017, 02:34 AM

How am I supposed to carry on when Kobe was my life, a niggas pride and joy. He made me me. It's real hurtful and I'm just a sad lonely motherfucker at this time. Key word is mother fucker. ;-)

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2017, 02:36 AM
what is Tammylicious up to these days. Prolly shaking his ass for a white boy somewhere. He's into those male becky's