PDA

View Full Version : OT: George Karl going in

Joseph Kony
12-29-2016, 05:47 PM
Karl has been garnering some attention lately with that book he's coming out with tbh...

called out Lillard for Blazers sucking, shitting on Vivek and cousins:

Karl on Vivek: "An immigrant who's success in the US was beyond what he could've imagined, so he believes his instincts are infallible."

Karl on DMC: Wasn't physically fit, had to call fatigue timeouts. "The most disrespectful person I'd ever been around". Wanted him traded.

Also recently shat on Kenyon Martin/Carmello/JR for not having fathers:lol also him calling out PED use and putting Jordan on blast for wanting Krause to trade Kemp for Pippen...keep it coming George, you butthurt asshole :tu

spursistan
12-29-2016, 05:51 PM
gosh..old white male oblivious political incorrectness can be sometimes precious :lol..

Robz4000
12-29-2016, 05:57 PM
:lol Karl done with coaching so he's burning all his bridges to it on his way out

DMC
12-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Karl has been garnering some attention lately with that book he's coming out with tbh...

called out Lillard for Blazers sucking, shitting on Vivek and cousins:

Karl on DMC: Wasn't physically fit, had to call fatigue timeouts. "The most disrespectful person I'd ever been around". Wanted him traded.

Also recently shat on Kenyon Martin/Carmello/JR for not having fathers:lol also him calling out PED use and putting Jordan on blast for wanting Krause to trade Kemp for Pippen...keep it coming George, you butthurt asshole :tu
That bastard never even met me.

Spurs9
12-29-2016, 10:16 PM
Is Karl the Snowden of the NBA? Maybe he might chime in about that rigging BRhornet always talked about :lol