PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a newbie question

wingster
12-30-2016, 11:18 AM
But how long before a game do the players come to the arena? 2 hours? 3?
I'm going to Sunday's game and was hoping to see some guys beforehand.

I. Hustle
12-30-2016, 11:29 AM
If you get there 4 hours before the game, sometimes they'll let you give them a HJ. Uuuummmm so I've heard.

exstatic
12-30-2016, 11:31 AM
Last I heard, season tix holders can enter two hours before the game, and the public one hour before the game. They only let a certain amount of fans interact with the players, and you have to get a wristband to do so. They are limited.

LittleCriminal
12-30-2016, 11:48 AM

No such things as stupid or newbie questions...
Just stupid answers.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 12:36 PM
I see pictures of people taking pictures of players and autographs like two hours before the game. Not sure if they're there hours before the doors open to be the first ones in. AT&T Center security are bitches. They guard the tunnel at halftime, and the end of the games like someone is fucking going to jump over and attack the players if you get too close :lol. I've been to the Toyota Center last year during the Christmas game, and they were super cool until the end of individual warmups then they told everyone to go back to their seat which was understandable.

Darius Bieber
12-30-2016, 12:38 PM
I see pictures of people taking pictures of players and autographs like two hours before the game. Not sure if they're there hours before the doors open to be the first ones in. AT&T Center security are bitches. They guard the tunnel at halftime, and the end of the games like someone is fucking going to jump over and attack the players if you get too close :lol. I've been to the Toyota Center last year during the Christmas game, and they were super cool until the end of individual warmups then they told everyone to go back to their seat which was understandable.

Why is that? At every other arena, I never see them "guarding" the tunnel..