PDA

View Full Version : the US of A directly influenced at least 87 foreign presidential elections

hater
12-30-2016, 11:36 AM
Not counting coups/assasinations btw (iran,panama,nicaragua, chile, etc)

Also not counting anything recent, Ukraine, etc

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

Unbeavable!!! The hypocrisy

DMX7
12-30-2016, 11:51 AM
cool

diego
12-30-2016, 12:08 PM
I'd been meaning to make a post about this... I hate Hillary and think Trump is a bad joke, literally still can't believe he won but for the US to cry wolf about a weak, minor hack job (on weak evidence, if anything the evidence looks more like a plant) is an insult to the world community. Get back to me when Russians assassinate candidates, pay unions to paralyze the country, train us military/intelligence to terrorize their own people, etc etc etc. Releasing their emails? Please, that's trivial.
Furthermore, all those like me who support wikileaks, Snowden etc can't have it both ways and cry about privacy when it suits you. Their public officials under public scrutiny and if they suffered a leak it's their own damn fault

Trill Clinton
12-30-2016, 12:24 PM
I'd been meaning to make a post about this... I hate Hillary and think Trump is a bad joke, literally still can't believe he won but for the US to cry wolf about a weak, minor hack job (on weak evidence, if anything the evidence looks more like a plant) is an insult to the world community. Get back to me when Russians assassinate candidates, pay unions to paralyze the country, train us military/intelligence to terrorize their own people, etc etc etc. Releasing their emails? Please, that's trivial.
Furthermore, all those like me who support wikileaks, Snowden etc can't have it both ways and cry about privacy when it suits you. Their public officials under public scrutiny and if they suffered a leak it's their own damn fault

:wakeup

hater
12-30-2016, 12:30 PM

JFK was killed in public for being a CIA/MIC critic.

:rolleyes

diego
12-30-2016, 12:55 PM

Big difference between a domestic assassination and an international one. Not condoning Russia's abuses of their own people and rampant corruption, but not at all comparable to what the US has done to other countries for the past 50+ years.

boutons_deux
12-30-2016, 01:27 PM
"Get back to me when Russians assassinate candidates"

so short of assassinating Hillary, Bernie, you're A OK with Russia delegitimizing a US Presidential, or other, election?

DMX7
12-30-2016, 01:57 PM

so short of assassinating Hillary, Bernie, you're A OK with Russia delegitimizing a US Presidential, or other, election?

So he's saying our hands aren't clean therefore we should be ok with Russia interference. How stupid...

I. Hustle
12-30-2016, 02:03 PM
Not counting coups/assasinations btw (iran,panama,nicaragua, chile, etc)

Also not counting anything recent, Ukraine, etc

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

Unbeavable!!! The hypocrisy

HA! Unbeavable. It's been a while since I've seen that.

DMX7
12-30-2016, 02:06 PM
If we're being honest, the invasion of Iraq (not approved by the united nations) belongs on the list of our egregious acts. But that doesn't excuse Russia for land grabs in the Ukraine and Georgia.

Spurminator
12-30-2016, 03:03 PM
It's fair to point to the US meddling internationally and hold our leaders more accountable but what does this have to do with Russia? Should we just applaud them for a job well done (allegedly) since we've done the same thing? Is that what you would expect from other countries where we've (allegedly) meddled?

hater
12-30-2016, 03:09 PM
It's fair to point to the US meddling internationally and hold our leaders more accountable but what does this have to do with Russia? Should we just applaud them for a job well done (allegedly) since we've done the same thing? Is that what you would expect from other countries where we've (allegedly) meddled?

Except the Russian meddling has not been proven. NSA has kept quiet although they have clear evidence of how the data got from DNC to wikileaks.

In fact NSA sources say the leak was an inside job done by american NSA whistleblowers who dont like Podestas ties to Saud.

Lets not forget Podesta basically is a Saudi servant

DMX7
12-30-2016, 03:27 PM
lol "Russian meddling has not been proven".... Not even Russia is denying it anymore, fool.

boutons_deux
12-30-2016, 03:27 PM
invasion of Iraq

... by the Repugs for BigOil.

Probably the worst USA geopolitical blunder since 1789.

PBS/Frontline has new documentary this week called "exodus", while dickhead, rummy, dubya, condi, wolfowitz, etc snooze in wealthy retirement.

DMX7
12-30-2016, 03:29 PM
... by the Repugs for BigOil.

Probably the worst USA geopolitical blunder since 1789.

PBS/Frontline has new documentary this week called "exodus", while dickhead, rummy, dubya, condi, wolfowitz, etc snooze in wealthy retirement.

Oh I agree. And it was at least great to see Trump run them over during the campaign.

hater
12-30-2016, 03:32 PM
lol "Russian meddling has not been proven".... Not even Russia is denying it anymore, fool.

They just denied it again a few hours ago moron :lol

They also called for proof again.

Again. Why not even mention wikileaks once? Why the NSA staying out of it? Where is the proof sherlock?

Spurminator
12-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Except the Russian meddling has not been proven. NSA has kept quiet although they have clear evidence of how the data got from DNC to wikileaks.

In fact NSA sources say the leak was an inside job done by american NSA whistleblowers who dont like Podestas ties to Saud.

Lets not forget Podesta basically is a Saudi servant

Well yeah that's why I said allegedly but your post kind of already assumes they did and suggests it doesn't matter. Did I misunderstand?

diego
12-30-2016, 04:02 PM

No, I'm saying of all the election tampering tricks, the one Russia used is a very minor one and that the US outrage is laughable.

DMX7
12-30-2016, 04:05 PM
They just denied it again a few hours ago moron :lol

They also called for proof again.

Again. Why not even mention wikileaks once? Why the NSA staying out of it? Where is the proof sherlock?

No, they're just name calling now. They just want us to reveal our sources and you're all in on their game. Sad!

DMX7
12-30-2016, 04:09 PM
Trump is praising Putin again! LMAO, this guy is a total clown.

Putin is going to run us over like children the next 4 years.

diego
12-30-2016, 04:16 PM

Except there is a long history of the US dismissing other countries complaints, even when evidence is presented, and then admitting it in some declassified doc years later so they can point to their transparency and freedom of press. I understand us citizens want answers, I'm saying that for foreigners who have seen this play out before it's akin to the bully whos been terrorizing the school for years crying to the teacher because someone called him ugly.

Pelicans78
12-30-2016, 04:47 PM
JFK was killed in public for being a CIA/MIC critic.

:rolleyes

The Soviets did directly cause a civil war in Pakistan in 1971 when East Pakistan became Bangladesh.

hater
12-30-2016, 05:57 PM
The Soviets did directly cause a civil war in Pakistan in 1971 when East Pakistan became Bangladesh.

And we can go all day back and forth. Dont mean we need to blame a country for the BS that happens internally. US is doing just that. Bunch of crybaby pussies

Chris
12-30-2016, 06:09 PM
Boiled down: Globalists have their hands dirty in all nations and have been pushing for a one world government for quite some time. If we're lucky Trump doesn't have anything to do with these people. Creatures like George Soros openly opposed to Trump and funding the apparent 'opposition' gives the common man hope.

hater
12-30-2016, 06:55 PM
Boiled down: Globalists have their hands dirty in all nations and have been pushing for a one world government for quite some time. If we're lucky Trump doesn't have anything to do with these people. Creatures like George Soros openly opposed to Trump and funding the apparent 'opposition' gives the common man hope.

Yup like the saying goes

If they are against u... means you must be doing something good

Winehole23
12-31-2016, 03:33 PM
it's distinguished to have adversaries, but that doesn't necessarily mean anyone has done good. just being an asshole or a bully doesn't quite cut it.

quality of bs counts.