PDA

View Full Version : Im an atheist now

Pages : [1] 2

Ghazi
12-30-2016, 11:51 AM
maybe its due to not getting laid, but I am now an Islam apostate. Reason being is logically I doubt the Creator of the Universe decided to send down an opaque book in Arabic 1400 years ago. Also, gardens and rivers and virgins after life? Seems like wishful thinking. If Im going to hell so be it, but why would a Loving God punish you for 10^98 years just for 30-40 years of healthy skepticism?

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 01:18 PM
maybe its due to not getting laid, but I am now an Islam apostate. Reason being is logically I doubt the Creator of the Universe decided to send down an opaque book in Arabic 1400 years ago. Also, gardens and rivers and virgins after life? Seems like wishful thinking. If Im going to hell so be it, but why would a Loving God punish you for 10^98 years just for 30-40 years of healthy skepticism?

Aidq8fFFnjw

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Chapter 5 - Why won't God heal amputees?

Does God answer prayers? According to believers, the answer is certainly yes.
For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/104-7317319-3967121?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=stripbooks%3Arelevance-above&field-keywords=prayer) about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=god+prayer+healing) of testimonials to the many ways that God works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines (https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/need-a-miracle.htm) run stories about answered prayers. God seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.
God's power often can be quite dramatic. Take, for example, this story from Marilyn Hickey Ministries:

Prayer is a communication system we have available to fellowship with our heavenly Father and which activates His promises in our lives. No one can beat this system. It's quick. It's efficient. And it's available to you right now! Prayer reaches our heavenly Father instantly. Years ago my mother's doctors found a tumor in her brain. When I heard the news, I was out of town so I could not lay my hands on her. That night as fear swept over me, the Lord quickened Psalms 107:20 to my spirit: "He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." I sent God's Word long distance to my mother's brain. When she was X-rayed again by her doctors, there was no evidence that any tumor had ever existed! Hallelujah! Our prayers are swifter than any medical technique. Only born again believers who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord can have a relationship with the Father and prayer is the communication method you must use to develop that relationship. [ref (http://www.mhmin.org/prayercenter/answers.htm)]

Stories like these can be easily found all over the Web.

https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god5.htm

DJR210
12-30-2016, 01:51 PM
Sold your soul to the devil for a piece of ass?

Ghazi
12-30-2016, 02:44 PM
Based on the style of the Quran, we're supposed to believe that the stories of Noah, Moses, and Jesus are literally true..

Joseph Kony
12-30-2016, 02:45 PM
about fucking time :lol. member det time you would post about how islam was the true religion in the nba forum lololol good times

resistanze
12-30-2016, 02:50 PM
:lol Praying to God for pussy
:lol didn't work
:lol now atheist

Mitch
12-30-2016, 03:17 PM
Ghazi after a year long dry spell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc

Ghazi
12-30-2016, 03:26 PM

:lol

Ghazi
12-30-2016, 03:27 PM
I prayed to God for a life partner, it was a reasonable request tbh... he didn't answer

Just like he doesn't answer for amputees

Just like he never answers except in coincidental cases.

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 03:28 PM
I prayed to God for a life partner, it was a reasonable request tbh... he didn't answer

Maybe he knows that you'll end up beating her with your nubs and is saving her from that.

Ghazi
12-30-2016, 03:31 PM
Ghazi after a year long dry spell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5foN-2ucZc

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2016, 06:49 PM
Trump's anti-Islamic psychic beacon starting to work. Next he'll install a large-scale Psychic Beacon with 10000-square mile range in the middle of Syria so everyone in the area will stop believing in Allah and become atheist, including the people of ISIS and the Palestinians, and nobody will die anymore and we'll have relative peace on earth. Trump will go down as the greatest president in world history for ending violence in the Middle East forever.

apalisoc_9
12-30-2016, 09:41 PM

:lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2016, 10:44 PM

Does he answer to those who explode themselves in the name of Islam?

Kim Jong-il
12-30-2016, 10:54 PM

You prayed for the Mavs to ring and he gave you that, which might be a bigger miracle than any of that stuff in the Bible tbh.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-31-2016, 03:43 AM

I thought you Persians did arranged marriages?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2016, 04:14 AM
I thought you Persians did arranged marriages?

no. But Persian women can be hot, the agnostic or non-religious millennial ones at least

Gummi Clutch
12-31-2016, 01:52 PM

phyzik
01-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Chapter 5 - Why won't God heal amputees?

Does God answer prayers? According to believers, the answer is certainly yes.
For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/104-7317319-3967121?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=stripbooks%3Arelevance-above&field-keywords=prayer) about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=god+prayer+healing) of testimonials to the many ways that God works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines (https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/need-a-miracle.htm) run stories about answered prayers. God seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.
God's power often can be quite dramatic. Take, for example, this story from Marilyn Hickey Ministries:

Prayer is a communication system we have available to fellowship with our heavenly Father and which activates His promises in our lives. No one can beat this system. It's quick. It's efficient. And it's available to you right now! Prayer reaches our heavenly Father instantly. Years ago my mother's doctors found a tumor in her brain. When I heard the news, I was out of town so I could not lay my hands on her. That night as fear swept over me, the Lord quickened Psalms 107:20 to my spirit: "He sent his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." I sent God's Word long distance to my mother's brain. When she was X-rayed again by her doctors, there was no evidence that any tumor had ever existed! Hallelujah! Our prayers are swifter than any medical technique. Only born again believers who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord can have a relationship with the Father and prayer is the communication method you must use to develop that relationship. [ref (http://www.mhmin.org/prayercenter/answers.htm)]

Stories like these can be easily found all over the Web.

https://whywontgodhealamputees.com/god5.htm

So what is the answer to those people "god" doesn't answer prayers to?

In regards to your "millions of prayers answered every day" what statistical, empirical, proof can you provide? or is this just conjecture? I can provide statistical facts of child rape, murder and genocide across the globe.... what stats do you have that "god" is preventing that? or is he not omnipotent? Why call him "god" at all if that is the case?

Either he doesn't give a fuck, he is impotent or he doesn't fucking exist. Those are LITERALLY the only 3 viable options. THAT'S IT... THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!!

What "Large city newspapers" are reporting this stuff as fact? or are they just "feel good" stories with no basis in facts? Can you provide sources? The National Enquirer most likely....

It's quite interesting the story you post as an example is owned by a religious promoting group and not a syndicated, non-biased media outlet.... Just FYI, if you cared to watch the video at all, you might learn that Cancer can suddenly go into remission. Correlation does not imply causation. Lets not ignore the "fuck the doctors, it was GOD!" attitude.... Holy shit, I could NEVER be a doctor with people like you out in the world.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you delusional retards who actually believe in this shit? :bang

Kim Jong-il
01-01-2017, 03:27 PM

In regards to your "millions of prayers answered every day" what statistical, empirical, proof can you provide? or is this just conjecture? I can provide statistical facts of child rape, murder and genocide across the globe.... what stats do you have that "god" is preventing that? or is he not omnipotent? Why call him "god" at all if that is the case?

Either he doesn't give a fuck, he is impotent or he doesn't fucking exist. Those are LITERALLY the only 3 viable options. THAT'S IT... THERE IS NOTHING ELSE!!!!

What "Large city newspapers" are reporting this stuff as fact? or are they just "feel good" stories with no basis in facts? Can you provide sources? The National Enquirer most likely....

It's quite interesting the story you post as an example is owned by a religious promoting group and not a syndicated, non-biased media outlet.... Just FYI, if you cared to watch the video at all, you might learn that Cancer can suddenly go into remission. Correlation does not imply causation. Lets not ignore the "fuck the doctors, it was GOD!" attitude.... Holy shit, I could NEVER be a doctor with people like you out in the world.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you delusional retards who actually believe in this shit? :bang
Looks like someone hit the bottle last night

Clipper Nation
01-01-2017, 04:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9HCahv1.jpg

Ghazi
01-01-2017, 06:22 PM
Of Ll the things God couldve done with his omipotent powers, he decided to send down a 1400 year old opaque book in Arabic that is too boring to read. Of ALL the things...

spurraider21
01-01-2017, 09:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9HCahv1.jpgexcellent, reasoned response.

an internet meme. good job. you sure you aren't a pizzagate nutjob?

RD2191
01-01-2017, 10:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9HCahv1.jpg

spurraider21
01-01-2017, 10:19 PM
http://www.rationalitynow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/876335-god_made_it_super1.jpg

RD2191
01-01-2017, 10:20 PM
http://www.rationalitynow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/876335-god_made_it_super1.jpg

Check mate atheist. :wakeup

DMC
01-01-2017, 11:13 PM
You don't lose belief because of events. You only lose faith. Loss of faith isn't equal to atheism. It takes a lot of research and introspection and honesty with yourself to admit to yourself that the entire god concept is a myth, an adult make believe. Once you realize that, you go through phases of activism, neutrality and then apathy. I'm at the apathy stage.

DMC
01-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Of Ll the things God couldve done with his omipotent powers, he decided to send down a 1400 year old opaque book in Arabic that is too boring to read. Of ALL the things...

To illiterate people where those in power had to read it to them and forbade them from reading it themselves.

There's no "Book of Jesus". Wonder why.

Why do gods seek out the illiterate Bedouins to inspire?

SpursforSix
01-02-2017, 10:52 AM

I suppose you could say that God knows the bigger picture. Probably a lot of these people that lose arms and legs would turn out to be criminals.

Ghazi
01-02-2017, 01:05 PM
^ what about children with cancer? Did God create them as future criminals just so he could give them cancer so that they don't end up being criminals?

It just doesn't make sense... if God controls EVERYTHING, then we're predestined to our fates... some of us go to heaven, some of us go to hell... but then what's the point?

I wish Allah left more compelling evidence about his existence.. he has to test us with vague, ambiguous, opaque "evidence" ?

Oh Allah... come on man, give us a break.

Monostradamus
01-02-2017, 02:53 PM
^ what about children with cancer? Did God create them as future criminals just so he could give them cancer so that they don't end up being criminals?

It just doesn't make sense... if God controls EVERYTHING, then we're predestined to our fates... some of us go to heaven, some of us go to hell... but then what's the point?

I wish Allah left more compelling evidence about his existence.. he has to test us with vague, ambiguous, opaque "evidence" ?

Wow, you really do need to get laid :lol

Ghazi
01-02-2017, 04:04 PM

SpursforSix
01-02-2017, 05:00 PM
weird goings on

SpursforSix
01-02-2017, 05:01 PM
multi posting

SpursforSix
01-02-2017, 05:01 PM

God is a complex formula which I could try to explain to you but you'd never understand.

SpursforSix
01-02-2017, 05:03 PM

Oh...I think there's a pretty obvious reason why God doesn't want Ghazi to get laid.

Ghazi
01-02-2017, 05:45 PM
^ what do you believe.. tbh..

SpursforSix
01-02-2017, 05:49 PM
^ what do you believe.. tbh..

IDK. Maybe he's worried that you'll spread AIDS or raise your baby to be a Mavs fan.

DMC
01-02-2017, 07:25 PM

This is the old "Problem of Evil". If a god exists that's worthy of worship by humans, it must be benevolent, and to be a god it must be omniscient. A benevolent, omniscient god who creates children to die from a disease that slowly consumes them is a contradiction, and we know contradictions, paradoxes don't exist in the universe. Christians attempt to rectify this through the "trials and tribulations" concept where, for some reason, their god gets his jollies by fucking with people just to see if they turn. With you, it only took holding back the vag.

Will Hunting
01-02-2017, 10:36 PM
This is the old "Problem of Evil". If a god exists that's worthy of worship by humans, it must be benevolent, and to be a god it must be omniscient. A benevolent, omniscient god who creates children to die from a disease that slowly consumes them is a contradiction, and we know contradictions, paradoxes don't exist in the universe. Christians attempt to rectify this through the "trials and tribulations" concept where, for some reason, their god gets his jollies by fucking with people just to see if they turn. With you, it only took holding back the vag.

Avante
01-03-2017, 01:25 AM
I've known a lot of people in my life and I know of nobody who was worst off once they came to their God. I've seen lives turned around for the better once "a" God entered their life.

Yes I doubt the Bible stories and am smart enought to see Islam for what it really is....a hoax perpurtrated by a lunatic...I do however believe in a Supreme Being. And really don't care or need anyone else to agree with me. Why would it matter? It's not about that, it's about what you need.

Judy, her mom, and others have asked me to attend their church, I tell them "I won't just sit there and be told things without asking questions about just how do we know that, do you really want that?' obviously that gets a ....ok ok nevermind.

phyzik
01-03-2017, 02:45 AM
I suppose you could say that God knows the bigger picture. Probably a lot of these people that lose arms and legs would turn out to be criminals.

So, in other words... the age old "god works in mysterious ways" shtick.

On top of that.... What about those millions of people that ARE criminals? what did he do about them? Seriously... what kind of brain washed thinking do you have that you cant fucking see how fucked up this world is (rhetorical question: you probably don't know anything outside your own community) , and how it would make it so much worse if there actually was a god? For a lot of the world, if there was a god, this is hell.

ALL of those children, dying daily, starving for weeks before they finally cant hang on or are raped by some psycho, must all be "future" criminals to justify your praise of some equivalent of a fucking leprechaun or fairy. How fucked up are you? :wow

I can just imagine how that would go in a court case as a defense.... :lol

"Why did you let all of these people die horribly if you had the power to stop it just by literally not wanting it to happen?"

"I'm mysterious...."

Next time I get a speeding ticket or other minor offense, I'm gonna use that defense with the judge.... see how it goes, hopefully get a laugh from the court room.

Criminal Negligence at best... and we are talking trillions of accounts of this crime in the case of a "god".

Man, you religitards have some fucked up views of this so-called benevolent asshole in the sky. :lol

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:15 AM

On top of that.... What about those millions of people that ARE criminals? what did he do about them? Seriously... what kind of brain washed thinking do you have that you cant fucking see how fucked up this world is (rhetorical question: you probably don't know anything outside your own community) , and how it would make it so much worse if there actually was a god? For a lot of the world, if there was a god, this is hell.

ALL of those children, dying daily, starving for weeks before they finally cant hang on or are raped by some psycho, must all be "future" criminals to justify your praise of some equivalent of a fucking leprechaun or fairy. How fucked up are you? :wow

"Why did you let all of these people die horribly if you had the power to stop it just by literally not wanting it to happen?"

"I'm mysterious...."

Next time I get a speeding ticket or other minor offense, I'm gonna use that defense with the judge.... see how it goes, hopefully get a laugh from the court room.

Criminal Negligence at best... and we are talking trillions of accounts of this crime in the case of a "god".

Man, you religitards have some fucked up views of this so-called benevolent asshole in the sky. :lol

Do you really think you will ever change anyone mind about how they feel about their God? And look at how immature you act about it.

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Let me see the hands of those who have read this on the internet.....

"you have changed my mind, yep, there is no God"

"you have changed my mind there really is a God"

Has that ever happened? I'm betting.....nope!

People believe what they believe and nobody in hiding is changing anything. Why people ramble on and on about how ..THEY...see it, why? Nobody really cares even a little bit.

My life experiences have taught me this......

Those religious/trust in God people I've known are far better off emotionally and happier than those....BAH HUMBUGGERS...I've known.

Little girls dog dies...

Little girl....(tears falling down) is Joey in doggie heaven now?
mom....yes dear he is.

That sure beats the hell out of...

Little girl...(tears falling down)...is Joey in doggie heaven now?
mom...there is no heaven dear, Joey is just dead.

This really is funny...."look you, I believe....".......who really cares?

I had a grandpa who loved classical music, he tried and tried to get me into Bach, Bethoven, etc, it just wasn't going to happen, I didn't like it.

mavsfan1000
01-03-2017, 04:52 AM
God still loves you regardless of your phase.

SpursforSix
01-03-2017, 10:28 AM

"I'm mysterious...."

LOL. You were so concerned about getting your thoughts out, you didn't even read the whole conversation. You a fool.

Ghazi
01-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Atheists, since ther and is No God.. does that mean humans are nothing more than an accident? an anomaly?

phyzik
01-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Atheists, since ther and is No God.. does that mean humans are nothing more than an accident? an anomaly?

Ignoring your grammar, the answer to your questions are both Yes and No in a vague sort of way.... Is nature and biology an accident?... It's a chemical process over billions of years as far as science understands evolution and the limited data we have here on earth.... Who's to say if that will change as we expand our understanding of the universe?

Humans, or "homo sapiens" didn't just come into being. It was a process over millions of years. Humans are literally a product of their environment. We came to be as we are because we needed to be in order to survive.

The difference is, I (and MANY others) have the balls and self awareness to say "I dont know" to some things... whereas some idiots just want to go "I dont know, therefore GOD!!!" which is a total fucking cop-out.

Avante
01-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Why do some people think it's real important that they do all they can to criticize those who believe in a God? Why do we have....

In God We Trust
One Nation Under God
So Help Me God
I Swear To God

...?

Why are there Churchs all over this country? Why will we never elect an atheist as our president?

Obviously most people want/need some God in their life. They feel better having Him with them.

To go around being a pest, a nuisance because you personally have no need/want for anything .....why? Has anyone ever changed their mind because of some bah humbugger in hiding on a messageboard?

While I have doubts about the Bible account of things I have no doubts "something" is behind all this but have no clue what that might be.

DNA, just came about by chance, no it didn't. So many things that must work in perfect concert to pull this off just came about by chance, no it didn't.

clambake
01-06-2017, 12:49 PM
what does your god think about your past?

Avante
01-06-2017, 12:50 PM
what does your god think about your past?

Why don't you ever talk the topic of a thread?

clambake
01-06-2017, 01:40 PM
so...don't want to say it.

Avante
01-06-2017, 01:53 PM
so...don't want to say it.

What do I have to do with this topic? Why don't you ever talk about the topic of a thread?

Do I have to go back to totally ignoring you again? I'm giving you a new start in 2017, don't blow it.

Cool the silliness and talk like a mature adult, can you do it?

clambake
01-06-2017, 02:09 PM
your topic is explaining religion.

quit dodging. they already know.

Avante
01-06-2017, 02:23 PM
your topic is explaining religion.

quit dodging. they already know.

I tried, I really did, Ok, back to just ignoring you again. You have problems and I'm not wasting anymore time on you.

See ya!

clambake
01-06-2017, 02:36 PM
you got a big problem with me.

phyzik
01-08-2017, 04:50 AM
Why do some people think it's real important that they do all they can to criticize those who believe in a God? Why do we have....

In God We Trust
One Nation Under God
So Help Me God
I Swear To God

...?

Why are there Churchs all over this country? Why will we never elect an atheist as our president?

Obviously most people want/need some God in their life. They feel better having Him with them.

To go around being a pest, a nuisance because you personally have no need/want for anything .....why? Has anyone ever changed their mind because of some bah humbugger in hiding on a messageboard?

While I have doubts about the Bible account of things I have no doubts "something" is behind all this but have no clue what that might be.

DNA, just came about by chance, no it didn't. So many things that must work in perfect concert to pull this off just came about by chance, no it didn't.

"In god we trust" first added to a denomination in 1964...

"One Nation, Under god" added to the Pledge of Allegiance in 1954.

Do you even know why America's founders left Europe and the UK? Look it up. You might be surprised. *hint* (facing religious prosecution).

"So help me god" There is no law that requires Presidents to use a Bible or to add the words "So help me God" at the end of the oath. For citizenship it is also optional. Where this is still the case required by state law, there is the possibility of a court challenge over eligibility, as the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Torcaso v. Watkins, 367 U.S. 488 (1961), that such state-law requirements violate citizens' rights under the federal Constitution Which I would TOTALLY take advantage of living in Texas.

"I swear to god" is no where in the constitution or used in any other legal form in the US... It is a synonym, It's just a way to emphasize a statement in most cases. IE: "I swear to god, these fucking religious people are fucking stupid!" Think of "holy Shit!" That doesnt literally mean you are calling some feces holy. Just like saying "swear to god" doesn't literally mean you are swearing an oath to a literal higher being that governs everyone's life.... It's just a synonym.

"Why are there churches and why are there no atheist presidents?" This should be fucking obvious. Too many jesus cock suckers. Also, I believe there have been atheist presidents, they just played the game to get elected..... because cock suckers.

"To go around being a pest, a nuisance because you personally have no need/want for anything .....why?" Have a look around, you cant go a mile without some jesus love shoved in your face, hell I cant go shopping on a Sunday without some fucking asshole asking if I went to church. Go through a week and be conscious of how many times you see or hear a mention about religion. Tally it up. Then tell me how annoying my few posts on a website are.

"I have no doubts "something" is behind all this but have no clue what that might be." So you immediately go with the answer "god"? You say "something" is behind it, does that mean some intelligent being? Evolution is a perfectly good answer to your "something". At least we have evidence for it. Beyond that, what is wrong with "I dont know" and leaving it at that instead of some feel-good make-believe story? Don't you want to know the truth rather than some invisible friend/child's safety blanket? Do you still believe in Santa/unicorns/leprechauns/dragons/faries as well?

"DNA, just came about by chance, no it didn't." DNA didn't just come by chance out of no where, you are right, it was a process.... Look up RNA... then follow the trail back from there. It would be an entire essay if I tried to explain it here and chances are you wont even go look it up and research, let alone read it if I posted all the info here.

Avante
01-08-2017, 09:53 PM
"In god we trust" first added to a denomination in 1964...

"One Nation, Under god" added to the Pledge of Allegiance in 1954.

Do you even know why America's founders left Europe and the UK? Look it up. You might be surprised. *hint* (facing religious prosecution).

"So help me god" There is no law that requires Presidents to use a Bible or to add the words "So help me God" at the end of the oath. For citizenship it is also optional. Where this is still the case required by state law, there is the possibility of a court challenge over eligibility, as the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Torcaso v. Watkins, 367 U.S. 488 (1961), that such state-law requirements violate citizens' rights under the federal Constitution Which I would TOTALLY take advantage of living in Texas.

"I swear to god" is no where in the constitution or used in any other legal form in the US... It is a synonym, It's just a way to emphasize a statement in most cases. IE: "I swear to god, these fucking religious people are fucking stupid!" Think of "holy Shit!" That doesnt literally mean you are calling some feces holy. Just like saying "swear to god" doesn't literally mean you are swearing an oath to a literal higher being that governs everyone's life.... It's just a synonym.

"Why are there churches and why are there no atheist presidents?" This should be fucking obvious. Too many jesus cock suckers. Also, I believe there have been atheist presidents, they just played the game to get elected..... because cock suckers.

"To go around being a pest, a nuisance because you personally have no need/want for anything .....why?" Have a look around, you cant go a mile without some jesus love shoved in your face, hell I cant go shopping on a Sunday without some fucking asshole asking if I went to church. Go through a week and be conscious of how many times you see or hear a mention about religion. Tally it up. Then tell me how annoying my few posts on a website are.

"I have no doubts "something" is behind all this but have no clue what that might be." So you immediately go with the answer "god"? You say "something" is behind it, does that mean some intelligent being? Evolution is a perfectly good answer to your "something". At least we have evidence for it. Beyond that, what is wrong with "I dont know" and leaving it at that instead of some feel-good make-believe story? Don't you want to know the truth rather than some invisible friend/child's safety blanket? Do you still believe in Santa/unicorns/leprechauns/dragons/faries as well?

"DNA, just came about by chance, no it didn't." DNA didn't just come by chance out of no where, you are right, it was a process.... Look up RNA... then follow the trail back from there. It would be an entire essay if I tried to explain it here and chances are you wont even go look it up and research, let alone read it if I posted all the info here.

So those Billions and Billions and Billions of people over the years were all wrong and you know better, right?

Why do I doubt that?

And it's real obvious you know nothing about DNA.

Just one of a ton all saying the same thing.

Biochemist Dr Duane Gish, a stalwart in the Creation movement and vice president of the Institute for Creation Research, observes about the human genome:

“The genetics are so incredibly complex and can be so marvelously interrelated that it’s absolutely going to demand an intelligent source. The idea that all of this could have come about by random accidents, genetic errors, and so forth is just simply beyond comprehension.”5 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#fn_5)
He explains, for instance, that cells must have an incredibly sophisticated editing process to ensure that each gene is reproduced error-free. “If life did not have that editing process right at the very start, then it would just mutate right out of existence,” he explains.

phyzik
01-09-2017, 07:15 AM
So those Billions and Billions and Billions of people over the years were all wrong and you know better, right?

Why do I doubt that?

And it's real obvious you know nothing about DNA.

Just one of a ton all saying the same thing.

Biochemist Dr Duane Gish, a stalwart in the Creation movement and vice president of the Institute for Creation Research, observes about the human genome:

“The genetics are so incredibly complex and can be so marvelously interrelated that it’s absolutely going to demand an intelligent source. The idea that all of this could have come about by random accidents, genetic errors, and so forth is just simply beyond comprehension.”5 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#fn_5)
He explains, for instance, that cells must have an incredibly sophisticated editing process to ensure that each gene is reproduced error-free. “If life did not have that editing process right at the very start, then it would just mutate right out of existence,” he explains.

Bolded is all I needed to see.

Let me guess, Dinosaur fossils were put in the ground by satan to confuse us... :lmao

Gish was also known as a fraud who used a rapid-fire approach to debates, changing topics quickly and never actually answering his opponents objections or assertions.... He was, and never will be, taken seriously in the scientific community.

...And to claim I know nothing about DNA.... but yet you dont know what RNA is and it's relationship to DNA.... :lol

http://www.troll.me/images/willy-wonka-gene-wilder/aww-did-you-lose-an-internet-argument-better-call-the-other-guy-stupid.jpg

Sorry I didn't leave you the option of going with the grammar attack. :rollin

Avante
01-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Do you really think he is the only one talking about how DNA couldn't have just happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN5uo0TBd_Q

Harvard Scientists Write the Book on Intelligent Design—in DNA

Blake
01-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Who designed god

SpursforSix
01-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Who designed god

Pre God. Who else.

spurtech09
01-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Jesus said,"Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.No matter what kind of sinner you are,no matter what you have done,you can go to Jesus and He will accept you. If you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose again to bring you new life....you can be born again right now!Pray and repent of your sins,admit that you are a sinner in need of your forgiveness,tell God you believe that,accepting that Jesus died for you.At that moment you become a member of Gods family....St John 6:37(KJV

spurtech09
01-09-2017, 11:22 PM
If you declare with your mouth,Jesus is Lord." and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved- Romans 10:9

Jesus Loves you!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-10-2017, 01:41 AM
Here we just hang out in space. No strings holding us up.

Out there a gigantic ball of fire we call the Sun.

The sperm and the egg.

Creatures that can live under the water.

Creatures that can fly.

How are we getting the radio, the TV? The cell phone?********

We are hanging up side down so how come nothing falls off?

But there is noway in hell we could have a supreme Being or Beings responsible for all that.

Hmmm?

********** there was a time when if someone would have told the masses all that was possibe they would have been called crazy or insane.....right?

Blake
01-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Out there a gigantic guy just hanging out in space you call a supreme being.

But there is no way in hell you could have an even more supreme being responsible for creating that supreme being

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm sling blade mmmmmm

phyzik
01-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Here we just hang out in space. No strings holding us up.

Out there a gigantic ball of fire we call the Sun.

The sperm and the egg.

Creatures that can live under the water.

Creatures that can fly.

How are we getting the radio, the TV? The cell phone?********

We are hanging up side down so how come nothing falls off?

But there is noway in hell we could have a supreme Being or Beings responsible for all that.

Hmmm?

********** there was a time when if someone would have told the masses all that was possibe they would have been called crazy or insane.....right?

Hanging upside down and we dont fall off.... no strings holding this planet up.... why do creatures fly... WTF IS UP WITH FISH!!!.... Reproduction?????... Giant fireball in the sky we call the sun is unique!!! the tiny dots of lights in the sky are just for atmospheric effect from god!!!.....:wow :lmao you must be trolling now Avante.... no one can be THIS crazy about reality unless they are joking or trolling an atheist like myself. :rollin

That upside down and not fall off shit seriously made me LOL. :lol

BTW... how did you determine the Earth is upside down? Where are you located? are you basing this "upside down" on your particular location or based on the magnetic poles? I guess what I am asking is, what part of a generally spherical object in a vacuum such as space (no matter the size) is the "upside down" part?

Avante
01-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Hanging upside down and we dont fall off.... no strings holding this planet up.... why do creatures fly... WTF IS UP WITH FISH!!!.... Reproduction?????... Giant fireball in the sky we call the sun is unique!!! the tiny dots of lights in the sky are just for atmospheric effect from god!!!.....:wow :lmao you must be trolling now Avante.... no one can be THIS crazy about reality unless they are joking or trolling an atheist like myself. :rollin

That upside down and not fall off shit seriously made me LOL. :lol

BTW... how did you determine the Earth is upside down? Where are you located? are you basing this "upside down" on your particular location or based on the magnetic poles? I guess what I am asking is, what part of a generally spherical object in a vacuum such as space (no matter the size) is the "upside down" part?

Hold up a ball, you will have a top and a bottom, right? Now take a coin out of your pocket and place it on the top of the ball, yep, it will stay right there. Now take that same coin and try to place it on the bottom of the ball, yep, impossible.

You really had to be told that?

My point in all that was this....

There was once a time when man didn't have a clue about what we all take for granted today something as simple (to us) as the radio. Try explaining the radio to Attila the Hun.

Just because ...RIGHT NOW...we can't prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. How many years have we had the cell phone? The computer?

Like I've said before I've known a lot of people, those the best suitred to handle all this are those who buy into some God. I've seen that up close and personal. I've noticed those without some God in their life are complainers, constant wimper, never happy, negative about everything.

Look at yourself, do you really believe anyone is going to change their opinions because some freak in hiding is a low rent atheist?

clambake
01-11-2017, 02:14 PM
do you believe in aliens?

Avante
01-11-2017, 02:28 PM
do you believe in aliens?

Here;s what is going to happen.

You come real like that and we are cool and will talk, you come off with all that stupid shit you had been playing and you will be ignored. Do we have an understanding?

To believe we Earthlings are the only life in the VAST universe is beyond stupid. We hear......it's too.....this and that for life. Can we humans live in the ocean, how about fish? Can we fly, how about birds?

Yes I believe their are other life forms out there.

clambake
01-11-2017, 02:40 PM
where did they come from.

clambake
01-11-2017, 02:41 PM
and don't answer with that endless googled shit or post one those stupid knee slapping songs.

Avante
01-11-2017, 02:49 PM
and don't answer with that endless googled shit or post one those stupid knee slapping songs.

There is the big difference between guys like me and guys like you. That...stupid knee slapping music....is where all of what we hear today came from. Your need to keep everything real simple is different than my need to know it all so I do.

And I don't need to Google anything.

I have no idea where they came from or what they might be like, I just can't see there being trillions of planets out there with but.....1....having life on them. Now it's all about odds.

clambake
01-11-2017, 03:15 PM
try to pay attention, you old fossil.

andy reid is 19 and 3 with an extra week to prepare for a game.

some expert you are.

clambake
01-11-2017, 03:20 PM
oh, and these aliens, how did they come to exist?

Ghazi
01-11-2017, 04:50 PM
There is no supreme being. and if there somehow was, he certainly doesnt give a shit about us. I supose things just hapen,

Avante
01-12-2017, 12:23 AM
try to pay attention, you old fossil.

andy reid is 19 and 3 with an extra week to prepare for a game.

some expert you are.

Why do you fight it so hard?

Let's talk some KC Chiefs.

X NWLa running back who gained over a 1000 yds as a rookie, and was on an NCAA winning 4x1 team with Dolphin to be Mark Duper. Who?

Last names of...Robert "The Tank".... and Mack "The Truck" Lee.........

Who was the "Super Gnat"?

In the first Superbowl (not called that then) who was the first Chief to score a TD?

Who was their first 1000 yard rusher?

Who was their first HOFer?

Yep, EXPERT.

Dude, what city and what name was used when they first started out?

There is nothing about pro football I don't know about, ok? Seen it all happen from the late 50's and everything that came before I've done the work to find out...ok?

Right over there....THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE ENCYCLOPEDIA....and yes I've read it.

Avante
01-12-2017, 12:28 AM
There is no supreme being. and if there somehow was, he certainly doesnt give a shit about us. I supose things just hapen,

It's 1407, you hear a guy in a bar talking about a hand held device where you can talk to someone over that mountain range. Yep, he's crazy and that is impossible....right?

z0sa
01-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Better make that pilgrimage to mecca just in case you change your mind on your deathbed. Christianity is way easier lol

Blake
01-12-2017, 10:08 AM
It's 1407, you hear a guy in a bar talking about a hand held device where you can talk to someone over that mountain range. Yep, he's crazy and that is impossible....right?

So anything is possible?

SpursforSix
01-12-2017, 10:18 AM

At the Pegasus Inn...it's 1407...

Avante: Hi, what's good here?
Theopholus : In the future, people will be able to talk into a little square thing in their hand and speak with anyone in the world.
Avante: Really!?!? That's cool, how does...whoa...how old is that girl over there?
Theopholus: 13, and it's a boy. Anyway, this thing will be able to reach...
Avante: We'll talk later. Hey...little boy...

Trill Clinton
01-12-2017, 10:43 AM
At the Pegasus Inn...it's 1407...

Avante: Hi, what's good here?
Theopholus : In the future, people will be able to talk into a little square thing in their hand and speak with anyone in the world.
Avante: Really!?!? That's cool, how does...whoa...how old is that girl over there?
Theopholus: 13, and it's a boy. Anyway, this thing will be able to reach...
Avante: We'll talk later. Hey...little boy...

Avante
01-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Never have figured out what anyone gains going with this.....hell, there ain't nothing and when we die we are just dead. When times are tough or some tragedy in their life they are simply alone. No hope , no faith in anything.

Here comes the big game, the state championship, coach gives his "go get them" speech, then, "ok men take a knee" for the team prayer.

It;s turkeyday and all the family is gathered around the table ready for the big feast, but before ya all eat, there stands great granny ready to say grace.

Nobody on the football team or at that table really wanna hear your.....hell, there ain't no God, can ya prove it huh huh huh?????

Most people want a God in their life in case ya haven't noticed. It makes them feel better about things.

You gotta have that birthday cake and blow out the candles and have happy birthday sang to you as a kid, open up some gifts. Why? Yep, it just makes you feel better abut things. It could be.....the hell with all that shit, big deal you're older.

To.....you can't fool me I smart.....:rolleyes

Blake
01-12-2017, 12:24 PM
You're such an idiot

Chirp

spurtech09
01-14-2017, 03:31 AM
https://youtu.be/v3mXodIBm8U

Muslim experience death...See's Jesus Christ (Converts)

spurtech09
01-14-2017, 03:35 AM
Former Muslim Terrorist see's Jesus ......turns Christian

https://youtu.be/NMMsKicQSn8

spurtech09
01-14-2017, 03:58 AM
Jesus is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!Jesus Christ Loves you.....Jesus Christ Loves everyone....:).......Praise God.......God Bless

spurtech09
01-14-2017, 04:04 AM
There is no supreme being. and if there somehow was, he certainly doesnt give a shit about us. I supose things just hapen,Jesus Christ does love everyone ......Want to know the good news....Jesus Loves you.....:)......Call out to him.....Seek him.....pour your heart to him.....invite him in your life....There is a God....Lord God Almighty

Blake
01-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Jesus is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!Jesus Christ Loves you.....Jesus Christ Loves everyone....:).......Praise God.......God Bless

Except the ones he obliterated in the flood

spurraider21
01-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Do you really think he is the only one talking about how DNA couldn't have just happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN5uo0TBd_Q

Harvard Scientists Write the Book on Intelligent Design—in DNA

theres one issue with these questions of "what are the odds we would have gotten here... that its all random." lets look at a small scale example, you being here on spurstalk right now. what are the odds that today, you chose to come to spurstalk? pretty good, since you're here all the time. ok, what are the odds that you were on your computer at this exact time? you're always on your computer, so thats pretty good. now what are the odds that years ago you found spurstalk in the first place? what are the odds that your parents conceived you on that exact day? what are the odds that the one specific, pathetic sperm that impregnated your mother was the exact one that led to your birth? what are the odds that your parents randomly met each other, and they they hit it off? what are the odds that they lived in the same area on this broad earth? what are the odds that they made every single life decision to that point that put them in that spot to meet each other?

you can make every single, ordinary event, like you being on spurstalk right now, look like it's miraculous. when it comes to the development of life, it doesn't consider all the failed experiments. you would also have to assume every lottery win was a miraculous event as it is statistically improbable for a specific person to win it. yes, if you name the outcome, like "i predict bob smith will win the next lottery" the odds against it are astronomically high. so if 4 billion years ago, someone predicted that humans would evolve over time to the point they are now, that would have been a stupid guess.

but you could say the same for any occurrence. would u think its crazy and improbably that i sneezed at 4:30pm yesterday? of course not. but what if i predicted 4 years ago that on january 13, 2017, i will sneeze at 4:30pm. thats extremely improbable

its also fundamentally wrong to pretend evolution is like a lottery... completely random. evolution is driven by selection, which is the opposite of random.

when it comes to the origin of DNA, we know it stems from single stranded RNA. but when it comes to the origin of life in general and the origin of RNA... you're right, science doesn't have the answer to that right now. but thats why scientists say "we dont know" and they continue to study, research, and make breakthroughs.

Blake
01-14-2017, 06:05 PM
You lost him at there's

spurtech09
01-15-2017, 02:12 AM
Except the ones he obliterated in the floodThe one's in the flood drowned because they were too busy with the things of the world....God told Noah.....Noah warned them just like God said but they didn't believe it ....Mocking and scoffing.....They didn't listen.....Plus they were evil.....Can't mix bad fruit with good fruit.....No doubt god gave all those wicked people a chance ....but they didn't listen.....The same thing is going to happen when the son of man returns......Just like in the Days of Noah....People were to busy eating,drinking,getting married....till the very end of the flood....People didn't realize was going on till the Flood came.....Swept them all away....That's why we need to stay alert cause Jesus can be here anytime now....Accept him as your Lord and Savor....Believe that he died for your Sins and that he rose from the dead....God rose him from the Dead and now he is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!(SAVED) Repent and Forgive for your sins.....Stay away from the Darkness

God has been fair......If it wasn't for Jesus God would have destroyed us already.......So we have a chance through Jesus......Do it now before its too late.....Jesus Loves you God Bless

DMC
01-15-2017, 01:59 PM
Who designed god

DKNY I believe.

DMC
01-15-2017, 02:01 PM
theres one issue with these questions of "what are the odds we would have gotten here... that its all random." lets look at a small scale example, you being here on spurstalk right now. what are the odds that today, you chose to come to spurstalk? pretty good, since you're here all the time. ok, what are the odds that you were on your computer at this exact time? you're always on your computer, so thats pretty good. now what are the odds that years ago you found spurstalk in the first place? what are the odds that your parents conceived you on that exact day? what are the odds that the one specific, pathetic sperm that impregnated your mother was the exact one that led to your birth? what are the odds that your parents randomly met each other, and they they hit it off? what are the odds that they lived in the same area on this broad earth? what are the odds that they made every single life decision to that point that put them in that spot to meet each other?

you can make every single, ordinary event, like you being on spurstalk right now, look like it's miraculous. when it comes to the development of life, it doesn't consider all the failed experiments. you would also have to assume every lottery win was a miraculous event as it is statistically improbable for a specific person to win it. yes, if you name the outcome, like "i predict bob smith will win the next lottery" the odds against it are astronomically high. so if 4 billion years ago, someone predicted that humans would evolve over time to the point they are now, that would have been a stupid guess.

but you could say the same for any occurrence. would u think its crazy and improbably that i sneezed at 4:30pm yesterday? of course not. but what if i predicted 4 years ago that on january 13, 2017, i will sneeze at 4:30pm. thats extremely improbable

its also fundamentally wrong to pretend evolution is like a lottery... completely random. evolution is driven by selection, which is the opposite of random.

when it comes to the origin of DNA, we know it stems from single stranded RNA. but when it comes to the origin of life in general and the origin of RNA... you're right, science doesn't have the answer to that right now. but thats why scientists say "we dont know" and they continue to study, research, and make breakthroughs.

DMC
01-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Imagine trying to create a map of the Earth using intuition instead of evidence. How would it look? That's the difference between creationists and scientists.

Blake
01-15-2017, 04:06 PM
The one's in the flood drowned because they were too busy with the things of the world....

just like in the Days of Noah....People were to busy eating,drinking,getting married....

Oh my god eating drinking and getting married? no wonder he wiped them out. The fiends

spurtech09
01-16-2017, 01:28 AM
Oh my god eating drinking and getting married? no wonder he wiped them out. The fiendsHe is the Creator of Heaven and earth.....He created mankind/womankind/creatures/.....Lord God Almighty is the KING!!!!!!!He can do whatever he desires......You forgot to mention that they were Evil.....Can't mix bad fruit with good fruit...No one is Powerful like GOD!!!!!!No one is perfect like GOD!!!!!!!!!!God can wipe us all out right now if he wanted to and theres no one that can stop him...were just human beings....Gods creation.......The only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ.....The Son of God.....The one that sacrificed himself on the Cross for are SINS.......Jesus loves us so much that he died for us....So there is still a chance to get saved .....Believe that Jesus died for your sins and that he rose from the dead on the 3rd day .....Now he is ALIVE!!!!!!!!(SAVED)....So we all have a chance before its to late.....Do it now while we still have a chance:)

Not to be negative but people think the world is going to be like this forever.....The Evil....Sin......Darkness........Its not.....God is going to destroy the world by fire....The Devil,Demons,darkness,and all the evil people in it.......But God is giving people a chance to turn to him.....That's why we need to be awake...(ALERT) No one wants to be left behind and suffer in the Lake of Fire for the rest of there lives......This goes for me and you....EVERYBODY....So be prepared cause Jesus can be coming anytime now....Could be now....2morrow.....next month.....next yr....8 yrs....no matter what it is going to happen.....read the Bible God does not lie.....

z0sa
01-16-2017, 03:41 AM

There is the possibility life is so rare that we are the first successful experiment.

Blake
01-16-2017, 01:16 PM
He is the Creator of Heaven and earth.....He created mankind/womankind/creatures/.....Lord God Almighty is the KING!!!!!!!He can do whatever he desires......You forgot to mention that they were Evil.....Can't mix bad fruit with good fruit...No one is Powerful like GOD!!!!!!No one is perfect like GOD!!!!!!!!!!God can wipe us all out right now if he wanted to and theres no one that can stop him...were just human beings....Gods creation.......The only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ.....The Son of God.....The one that sacrificed himself on the Cross for are SINS.......Jesus loves us so much that he died for us....So there is still a chance to get saved .....Believe that Jesus died for your sins and that he rose from the dead on the 3rd day .....Now he is ALIVE!!!!!!!!(SAVED)....So we all have a chance before its to late.....Do it now while we still have a chance:)

Not to be negative but people think the world is going to be like this forever.....The Evil....Sin......Darkness........Its not.....God is going to destroy the world by fire....The Devil,Demons,darkness,and all the evil people in it.......But God is giving people a chance to turn to him.....That's why we need to be awake...(ALERT) No one wants to be left behind and suffer in the Lake of Fire for the rest of there lives......This goes for me and you....EVERYBODY....So be prepared cause Jesus can be coming anytime now....Could be now....2morrow.....next month.....next yr....8 yrs....no matter what it is going to happen.....read the Bible God does not lie.....

Lol

DMC
01-16-2017, 03:57 PM
He is the Creator of Heaven and earth.....He created mankind/womankind/creatures/.....Lord God Almighty is the KING!!!!!!!He can do whatever he desires......You forgot to mention that they were Evil.....Can't mix bad fruit with good fruit...No one is Powerful like GOD!!!!!!No one is perfect like GOD!!!!!!!!!!God can wipe us all out right now if he wanted to and theres no one that can stop him...were just human beings....Gods creation.......The only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ.....The Son of God.....The one that sacrificed himself on the Cross for are SINS.......Jesus loves us so much that he died for us....So there is still a chance to get saved .....Believe that Jesus died for your sins and that he rose from the dead on the 3rd day .....Now he is ALIVE!!!!!!!!(SAVED)....So we all have a chance before its to late.....Do it now while we still have a chance:)

I expect to see a trigger device after hearing this kind of backwater proselytizing.

benefactor
01-16-2017, 04:09 PM

You know if you say Jesus backwards it sounds kinda like sausage.

mavsfan1000
01-16-2017, 04:13 PM
You need God. What would you live for otherwise?

DMC
01-16-2017, 04:21 PM
You need God. What would you live for otherwise?

Fucking with people who need a god.

mavsfan1000
01-16-2017, 04:29 PM
God gives me Hope. Someday we will be old and breaking down. It would be a lot more miserable if I knew there was no future after death.

SpursforSix
01-16-2017, 04:30 PM
God gives me Hope. Someday we will be old and breaking down. It would be a lot more miserable if I knew there was no future after death.

You don't have to believe in God to think there might be something after you die.

Big Empty
01-16-2017, 04:43 PM
The older I get the less I believe. A ton of inconsistencies in the bible with modern science. Also seems like there is no evidence but the bible of a Jesus. Also the Pagans I read had the same bible story before Christ. Yet, I still pray and hope. I guess I try to believe so that I can still feel hope. Hope of seeing a love one that has passed ect. To each their own. I guess that why its called faith.

DMC
01-16-2017, 05:39 PM

What a sad, pathetic existence that you need an imaginary dictator with an imaginary promise of life eternal, like it or not, with said dictator in order to have hope. Sad that you're so fucking greedy that you think you're too good to be just another animal that will live and die and the overwhelming majority of the universe won't give a shit. It does explain though why so many theists go off the reservation.

I mean, the number of people who by and large sit around blogging and stuffing their holes with saturated fats day in and out, and who think somehow this must go on forever else there's no hope, is depressing as a race.

Gummi Clutch
01-16-2017, 05:59 PM

I or two lines were cool, but what kind of faggot mouths off for a thesis? That's like avante track shit..

spurraider21
01-16-2017, 06:07 PM
I or two lines were cool, but what kind of faggot mouths off for a thesis? That's like avante track shit..
:cry don't make me read on a message board

Gummi Clutch
01-16-2017, 06:09 PM
:cry don't make me read on a message board
Its not about the volume, but the content..and the context. I wouldn't for example write a page about putting my shoes on. Writing an essay over a known internet troll such as Avante shows how much smarter he is then you...he just pushed your buttons and made you rage enough to waste your time and write that. Just a sage piece of advice from someone who is smarter and more accomplished than you are.

spurraider21
01-16-2017, 06:17 PM
Its not about the volume, but the content..and the context. I wouldn't for example write a page about putting my shoes on. Writing an essay over a known internet troll such as Avante shows how much smarter he is then you...he just pushed your buttons and made you rage enough to waste your time and write that. Just a sage piece of advice from someone who is smarter and more accomplished than you are.
Lol rage
Lol paragraph long explanation on why I shouldn't give long explanations

Avante
01-16-2017, 09:34 PM
All that above BS, wow~~~

Bottom line.

MOST people feel better about their life with some God in it. And, like I;ve said before I've know a lot of people, those with that God in their life are far better off mentally than those ...bah humbuggers.

Blake
01-16-2017, 09:47 PM

Bottom line.

MOST people feel better about their life with some God in it. And, like I;ve said before I've know a lot of people, those with that God in their life are far better off mentally than those ...bah humbuggers.

Does Judy know that the bible she teaches from in Sunday school is full of chop chop kill kill like the Koran?

DMC
01-16-2017, 11:31 PM

I thought it was on point but then I'm rather intelligent.

DMC
01-16-2017, 11:35 PM
Does Judy know that the bible she teaches from in Sunday school is full of chop chop kill kill like the Koran?

pfft... that's only the Old Testament. God is about love, that's why he killed his son, the jobless hippie. He couldn't bring himself to not torture the little creatures he made (for eternity) unless he had something better to torture, like his son. So after that, God was like "hmmm... ok" and then Jesus was like "lel not really dieded/lyf3 h4x0r0r0r0r" and 3 days later Jesus woke up and looked for some food and herb.

Then God said "ok so if your little friends worship the fuck out of me all their lives and profess a belief in me even though I'm never going to come see the fuckers, maybe I'll bring them into the castle and we can fuck with them for eternity. Otherwise I'm letting your uncle have them. He's a pedo.

Avante
01-16-2017, 11:44 PM
Perfect example of what I'm talking about above. That is how non believers act in hiding, pretty sad isn't it? No class, not too bright, and obviously losers.

Those I know with some God in their life far above that gutter slime.

Avante....hey Judy, look at this.
Judy....look, you might get off poking at those dummies. just leave me out of that silliness. Don't you get tired of those losers?
Avante....it's funny.
Judy...it's actually pretty sad.
Avante...they don't believe there is a God
Judy....who cares?
Avante...hmmm?

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 12:41 AM
Only reason why Jesus hasn't come for his bride yet is because he is giving us a chance.....chance after chance after chance after chance......o boy a lot of chances.....but time is running out....we are living in the end times.....if you believe it or not yes we are......God is holding his anger back so its time that we all wake up cause JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!Don't know the ~Day,time,or hour......but Jesus is coming soon.....Going to be on Gods time though......That's why Jesus Christ hasn't come yet ....all this time God has been delaying his Coming....But my spirit tells me (HOLY SPIRIT)That were real close of the Coming of the Lord and Savor....Jesus Christ......Get right with the LORD.....GOD BLESS

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 12:48 AM
God gives hope for everyone brother.......Just hang in there to the end....Jesus Loves you bro...Jesus love everyone.......Love you bro and Sisters....JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!Praise GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 12:59 AM
Fucking with people who need a god.God created the World .....God created us.......Created the Heavens.....He created Hell.....So its not that we need a God...Lord God AMIGHTY is are God......Jesus Christ is the Savor.....The King of Kings Lords of ~Lords

Only way that were going to make it is through Christ Jesus......

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 01:12 AM
You don't have to believe in God to think there might be something after you die.Believe it there is a GOD......Lord God Almighty......Guess who created us.......GOD.....For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.....John3:16

Don't let the Devil Deceive you,,,,,

spurraider21
01-17-2017, 01:13 AM

Bottom line.

MOST people feel better about their life with some God in it. And, like I;ve said before I've know a lot of people, those with that God in their life are far better off mentally than those ...bah humbuggers.and i feel better about my life with a cure for cancer. that doesn't have anything to do with the truth of it

spurraider21
01-17-2017, 01:14 AM
guys if you want spurtech to ignore you, just start posting inconvenient bible verses... he'd rather cover his ears than acknowledge it

he never minded the typical religion trolling. once i posted some bible verses though... nope, ignore

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 01:18 AM
GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!Want to know the good news brothers and Sisters......`JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET READY JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!GOD BLESS>>>LOVE YOU ALL>>>>>>PRAISE JESUS AMEN:)

spurraider21
01-17-2017, 02:36 AM
GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!Want to know the good news brothers and Sisters......`JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET READY JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!GOD BLESS>>>LOVE YOU ALL>>>>>>PRAISE JESUS AMEN:)
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

01-17-2017, 05:29 AM
God created the World .....God created us.......Created the Heavens.....He created Hell.....So its not that we need a God...Lord God AMIGHTY is are God......Jesus Christ is the Savor.....The King of Kings Lords of ~Lords

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

Blake
01-17-2017, 09:01 AM
No class, not too bright, and obviously losers.

I read that in this voice

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/ht_snl_dc_170115_12x5_1600.jpg

benefactor
01-17-2017, 09:26 AM

DMC
01-17-2017, 06:21 PM
God created the World .....God created us.......Created the Heavens.....He created Hell.....So its not that we need a God...Lord God AMIGHTY is are God......Jesus Christ is the Savor.....The King of Kings Lords of ~Lords

Why would you want to "make it"? What do you think is waiting for you if you make it? Describe it and then explain why anyone would want that for eternity, and "better than the alternative" isn't a reason.

DMC
01-17-2017, 06:32 PM

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Unless you're God then you can rape a virgin, produce a bastard child and crucify and abandon it to appease yourself. Oh how I hope to live in eternity with that despot.

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 08:50 PM
God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.Trust no man but God...Fear no man but GOD!!!!!!

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 09:13 PM
Why would you want to "make it"? What do you think is waiting for you if you make it? Describe it and then explain why anyone would want that for eternity, and "better than the alternative" isn't a reason.Seek the Lord.....Invite Jesus into your life.....

Whats waiting for us is Paradise.....New Heavens New earth.....Remember this World is not going to be here forever......God is going to destroy this world by fire...the first world was destroyed by the flood this time its going to be destroyed by fire.....This world is corrupt....So much evil,sin,filth,darkness,and etc......The Kingdom of Heaven is not going have the Darkness the former things this world has.....So no doubt my real home is in the Kingdom of Heaven....Not this world that is full of Darkness and Evil.....That's why god is going to destroy the earth by fire....To destroy the evil in it.....the Devil....Demons....Evil people.....Right now the Devil is lose trying to plant his evil seed.....The Devil knows his time is short that's why he is doing all he can before his time is up.....God is coming to Destroy him and all the Evil......That's why we have a chance....The people.....a chance to turn to God before is too late cause time is running out....Seek Jesus Christ....the one that can save us.....no one wants to be left behind suffering for the rest of there lives in the lake of fire (Hell)You want be with Jesus /God in the Kingdom of Heaven (Paradise) Eternal life.....

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 09:20 PM
Revelation 21King James Version (KJV)21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2017, 09:21 PM
what's up BUMP?...no homo, jason witten no helmet, god told him to stay at jiffy lube, per par etc

DMC
01-17-2017, 09:23 PM
Seek the Lord.....Invite Jesus into your life.....

Whats waiting for us is Paradise.....New Heavens New earth.....Remember this World is not going to be here forever......God is going to destroy this world by fire...the first world was destroyed by the flood this time its going to be destroyed by fire.....This world is corrupt....So much evil,sin,filth,darkness,and etc......The Kingdom of Heaven is not going have the Darkness the former things this world has.....So no doubt my real home is in the Kingdom of Heaven....Not this world that is full of Darkness and Evil.....That's why god is going to destroy the earth by fire....To destroy the evil in it.....the Devil....Demons....Evil people.....Right now the Devil is lose trying to plant his evil seed.....The Devil knows his time is short that's why he is doing all he can before his time is up.....God is coming to Destroy him and all the Evil......That's why we have a chance....The people.....a chance to turn to God before is too late cause time is running out....Seek Jesus Christ....the one that can save us.....no one wants to be left behind suffering for the rest of there lives in the lake of fire (Hell)You want be with Jesus /God in the Kingdom of Heaven (Paradise) Eternal life.....

You're not convincing me. Saying "why is it good? buy it! Time's running out! Buy it now! It's great!" doesn't do much. This is the problem many secularists have with religion in general: the practitioners drone on without much use for rationality.

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 09:31 PM
Convincing?...Seek the Lord....The one with all the answers....Don't listen to me go to God....Go to the almighty.....Seek Jesus Christ....Let him show you the way...Give Jesus a chance ...why cause he loves you.....So what would you rather have.....Suffering pain for the rest of your life or free from pain and suffering.......Clean from sin...filthy things....darkeness...wickness.....temptation.....

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 09:51 PM
Convincing?...Seek the Lord....The one with all the answers....Don't listen to me go to God....Go to the almighty.....Seek Jesus Christ....Let him show you the way...Give Jesus a chance ...why cause he loves you.....So what would you rather have.....Suffering pain for the rest of your life or free from pain and suffering.......Clean from sin...filthy things....darkeness...wickness.....temptation.....

Luke 23(43)

Verily I say unto thee,to day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

But not everyone is going to be able to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.....

Revelation 21 -8
But the fearful ,and unbelieving, and the abominable , and murderers , and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and liars, shall have their part in the lake which burning with fire and brimstone...which is the second death....

WE HAVE A CHOICE>>>>>>HEAVEN OR HELL........Choose wisely......Remember Lord God does not lie......He is the KING....The Creator

I will sum it up for you....No body wants to mess with GOD.....including me.....I bow down to the Master...ALMIGHY GOD....What God says goes.....

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=DMC;8866727]You're not convincing me. Saying "why is it good? buy it! Time's running out! Buy it now! It's great!" doesn't do much. This is the problem many secularists have with religion in general: the practitioners drone on without much use for rationality.[/QUOT.....Follow Jesus Christ...the one who sacrificed himself...For our sins....I follow Jesus not religion...

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 10:19 PM
Repent forgive for your Sins.....Turn away from the Darkness...turn to the light...Jesus Christ is the only light that can get you out of the darkness...Believe that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins and that he rose from the dead on the 3rd day ....Jesus is Alive....Believe that and your saved....Jesus Loves YOU!!!!

Love you Brothers and sisters....Praise GOD.................. GOD BLESS

spurraider21
01-17-2017, 10:44 PM
Repent forgive for your Sins.....Turn away from the Darkness...turn to the light...Jesus Christ is the only light that can get you out of the darkness...Believe that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins and that he rose from the dead on the 3rd day ....Jesus is Alive....Believe that and your saved....Jesus Loves YOU!!!!

Love you Brothers and sisters....Praise GOD.................. GOD BLESS

Avante
01-17-2017, 10:50 PM
Nobody in the history of the internet has ever changed anyones mind about God/religion. Those who believe can't prove anything, those who don't can't prove anything.

If ever there was a GIGANTIC waste of time, here it is. Yes, I also waste time.

Why anyones cares what others think about this......????????????????????

Avante
01-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Why does anyone care what others think about God? Really, what difference does it make to you?

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Its not about me .....Its about God......God wants us to spread his word......The Gospel.......The Lords message needs to be spread all over the world because that is what he wants....its about....Lord God almighty......The creator....Life is about Love.......God wants us to love one another.....pray for one another ...forgive one another...its all about Love.....Love that comes from the Kingdom of Heaven..

If Gods word was not the truth....If it was all a lie I wouldn't be here talking about God...but the fact is God is the truth....JESUS is the Truth....Remember were just humans......God is the one with the Power....One day we all with face God.,,,,Judgement Day....

Also I do it cause I want everyone to be SAVED.Jesus Saves GOD BLESS

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 11:35 PM
For what shall it profit a man,if he shall gain the whole world,and lose his own soul? St Mark 8:36

People forget how the world started..God started it all.....it just not Magically appeared....It was not created by a Human....All this Big Bang Theory...(LIES)
People just deny the fact that there is a God or that God created the World....But the truth is God Created the World and God created mankind.....Heaven and Earth.....Jesus Christ is the Son of God...Jesus sacrificed himself on the Cross....Died for are SINS Resurrected...Brought back to life.....And yes Jesus is Coming back...So get ready cause JESUS IS COMING !!!!!!!to save us......The truth......Its not about me but GOD!!!!!

And Im wrong than may the Lord strike me down....if its all a lie.....GOD strike me with Thunder......

Want to know the good news JESUS LOVES YOU :)

spurtech09
01-17-2017, 11:50 PM
If anyone worships the beast and his image...he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God.....Revelation 14:9,10

DMC
01-18-2017, 12:18 AM
Bend over, I'll lead your people out of Egypt with my staff...

spurtech09
01-18-2017, 12:36 AM
If you want to know the truth than take it up to the Lord....Read the Bible...pour out your heart to Jesus Christ.....Have a bond with the Lord....Give alittle of your time to God.......Seek him...find him....don't do it for me.....do it for God......What is it going to cost you?.....Jesus loves you .....Let the Holy Spirit fill your soul...let the love of God fill your hearts....To feel the love that comes from God from the Kingdom of Heaven....We all should be filled with LOVE!!!!!!!Im telling you call out to him....He will come to you but you have to believe with all your heart......He is there knocking at the door but you have to invite him in....open the doors and invite him into your life :) GOD BLESS ask the Lord for a sign....for a message...dream...Vision

Joel 2-28 32

And it shall come to pass afterward,that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and daughters shall prophesy,your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions....And also upon the handmaids in those days will pour out my spirit.And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth,blood,and fire,and pillars of smoke.The sun shall be turned to darkness,and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.And it shall come to pass,that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered:For in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance ,as the Lord hath said,and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

spurtech09
01-18-2017, 12:41 AM
I'll lead your people out of Egypt with my staff...

spurtech09
01-18-2017, 01:16 AM
Well Brother and sisters I love you with all my heart...I send all love to all.....God Bless you all and I pray that everything goes well for all...Stay close to God...Get your garments clean...Get your houses in order and get prepared cause The Lord and Savor is Coming.Jesus is Coming and he loves you....Read your Bibles seek the lord and have a true relationship with Jesus....The Kings of Kings the Lords of Lords......The Messiah.....Remember repent and forgive for your Sins....Stay away form the darkness and the wicked things....Do not let Satan deceive you.....Stay on the right path....Gods path...the good path...not the path of the Devil(SATAN) the enemy....May the blood of Jesus protect us...In the Name of Jesus Christ AMEN....Well Brothers and sisters becareful and remember keep God close...Keep Jesus by your side because we all don't know what 2morrow brings......GOD BLESS.....Praise the Lord Jesus Christ....All Power and Glory to God.....Remember believe that Jesus died and the Cross Resurrected.....And Jesus is ALIVE (HOLY SPIRIT).....God brought him back from the Dead.....for are SINS.....Believe that and your saved....Have faith hang in there till the end.....Eventually we be out of here.....Stay safe....peace love and happiness :)

benefactor
01-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Bend over, I'll lead your people out of Egypt with my staff...

Quetzal-X
01-18-2017, 09:38 AM
If anyone worships the beast and his image...he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God.....Revelation 14:9,10

Are you / is the Bible calling out any religion or just the catholics tbqfh?

Blake
01-18-2017, 10:15 AM
Why does anyone care what others think about God? Really, what difference does it make to you?

You really really care what Muslims think about God

Blake
01-18-2017, 10:17 AM
Also I do it cause I want everyone to be SAVED.

All Hitler and Jerry Sandusky have to do is repent, believe and they'll have mansions in heaven right next door to you.

It's what you want.

Ghazi
01-18-2017, 11:36 AM
Is this nigga spurtech just trollin tbh? :lol

Blake
01-18-2017, 11:50 AM
Is this nigga spurtech just trollin tbh? :lol

Doin the lords work tbh

Avante
01-18-2017, 01:41 PM
I challenge the board to show me anyone who ever..."you changed my mind about God"....on the internet.

If you don't wanna believe in a God, then don't. I do know those I know who do believe are happier than those I know who don't.

Blake
01-18-2017, 02:10 PM
You believe in a higher power yet you're a sad miserable old fuck

spurraider21
01-18-2017, 03:21 PM

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94181

:lmao this is good stuff

DMC
01-18-2017, 03:31 PM

:lmao "Putting the 'stud' back into Bible Study"

That forum is hilarious, almost like one person with every user acct.

spurraider21
01-18-2017, 03:35 PM
:lmao "Putting the 'stud' back into Bible Study"

That forum is hilarious, almost like one person with every user acct.

DMC
01-18-2017, 04:22 PM

"Gushing for Jesus"

01-18-2017, 08:06 PM

the goods tbh :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2017, 08:34 PM
Amen, Sister!

That is why I have been taking my daughters to a bimonthly hymen-intactomy ever since they turned two. I always take written certificate that my property is still undamaged from the pastor who performs the operation.

That way no one can make claims that it was already damaged goods in case of rape and that way trying to avoid paying my due.

As my father always said, better safe than sorry.

this has to be trolling

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2017, 08:37 PM
WARNING:
In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

01-18-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm pretty sure it's all made up, still hilarious though :lol

Blake
01-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Lol the Swaggart amendment

spurraider21
01-18-2017, 09:15 PM
this has to be trolling
https://i.gyazo.com/3b3626d86079ce8e34b914230230e3eb.png

phyzik
01-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Nobody in the history of the internet has ever changed anyones mind about God/religion. Those who believe can't prove anything, those who don't can't prove anything.

If ever there was a GIGANTIC waste of time, here it is. Yes, I also waste time.

Why anyones cares what others think about this......????????????????????

correction: Those who believe cant prove anything, those who dont believe can provide ample evidence to the contrary of a daddy sky man.

It is NEVER a waste of time to try and educate the uneducated.

I care because it concerns us ALL... I DONT want ignorant people running our countries and making decisions based on "wanting to feel good because a sky daddy will make it all better."

Cant you understand how fucked up it is to make global-defining decisions based on a belief in an imaginary friend?

Avante
01-18-2017, 11:58 PM
A world with no Gods in it, hmmmm?

It doesn't look good as number 34 lays out on the football field. Something is seriously wrong.

So there are the other players from both teams on a knee, most with head hung down in prayer.

Old people losing their wife, husband but confident they are now in a better place, that does ease the pain.

How can...bah humbug, can ya prove it, huh huh huh???......be a better way to go?

Avante
01-19-2017, 12:00 AM
correction: Those who believe cant prove anything, those who dont believe can provide ample evidence to the contrary of a daddy sky man.

It is NEVER a waste of time to try and educate the uneducated.

I care because it concerns us ALL... I DONT want ignorant people running our countries and making decisions based on "wanting to feel good because a sky daddy will make it all better."

Cant you understand how fucked up it is to make global-defining decisions based on a belief in an imaginary friend?

So there is PROOF there is no God? Really?

You are saying all those who do believe are less educated, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE NATION UNDER GOD. IN GOD WE TRUST.

You come of as an idiot to me slugger, ok?

phyzik
01-19-2017, 12:02 AM
A world with no Gods in it, hmmmm?

It doesn't look good as number 34 lays out on the football field. Something is seriously wrong.

So there are the other players from both teams on a knee, most with head hung down in prayer.

Old people losing their wife, husband but confident they are now in a better place, that does ease the pain.

How can...bah humbug, can ya prove it, huh huh huh???......be a better way to go?

Did your mind finally snap? WTF are you talking about?

Avante
01-19-2017, 12:04 AM
Did your mind finally snap? WTF are you talking about?

Apparently you don't watch football. And, have never been around your grandparents when they lose their wife/husband.

I do pity you.

phyzik
01-19-2017, 12:05 AM
So there is PROOF there is no God? Really?

I never said there is "proof of no god".

stop trying to twist words.

There is no proof of god.

But we have ample evidence of evolution, which requires no god to begin with.

phyzik
01-19-2017, 12:11 AM
Apparently you don't watch football. And, have never been around your grandparents when they lose their wife/husband.

I do pity you.

OMG, so you are going with the touchdown prayer to god as proof of god? LMAO.... So the other team is fucked because god is a fan of the guy who scored that one time.... But only in that one instance.... What do you say to the other team that ways praying? God hates them?

What kind of retarded logic do you have Avante?

I've lost both my grandparents and my mother and father, but I have never been around death.... yeah... ok. I'm sure you're gona come back with something like "Phyzik hates god" or some shit....

News flash, I was an atheist ling before any of them passed. I could have sued the hospital and the doctor where my mother passed away, but I didn't... shit happens...

Avante
01-19-2017, 12:13 AM
I never said there is "proof of no god".

stop trying to twist words.

There is no proof of god.

But we have ample evidence of evolution, which requires no god to begin with.

What does evolution have to do with is their a God or not? Do you really think all this just came about by chance, really?

phyzik
01-19-2017, 12:15 AM
What does evolution have to do with is their a God or not? Do you really think all this just came about by chance, really?

Yes. Really. We are talking 14+ BILLION years. I dont think many people can wrap their heads around how long that is.... you probably cant wrap your head around how long 100 years is.

Avante
01-19-2017, 12:15 AM
OMG, so you are going with the touchdown prayer to god as proof of god? LMAO.... So the other team is fucked because god is a fan of the guy who scored that one time.... But only in that one instance.... What do you say to the other team that ways praying? God hates them?

What kind of retarded logic do you have Avante?

I've lost both my grandparents and my mother and father, but I have never been around death.... yeah... ok.

I'll go slow....

I was talking about how people WANT a God in their life, ok? You really need that explained to you? Why do you think MOST people don't want to play what you play, well?

Dude, you come off as a miserable little fuck, ok?

Avante
01-19-2017, 12:17 AM
Yes. Really. We are talking 14+ BILLION years.

So the distance from the sun, the seasons, the sperm and the egg, DNA, the speed the earth spins, all just came about by chance, hahahahaha!!!!! Just how damn dumb are you guy?

phyzik
01-19-2017, 12:20 AM
I'll go slow....

I was talking about how people WANT a God in their life, ok? You really need that explained tp you? Why do you think MOST people don't want to play what you play, well?

Dude, you come off as a miserable little fuck, ok?

And you come off as a warped mind who has a security blanket.

phyzik
01-19-2017, 12:21 AM
So the distance from the sun, the seasons, the sperm and the egg, DNA, the speed the earth spins, all just came about by chance, hahahahaha!!!!! Just how damn dumb are you guy?

I win again :lol

http://www.thequotepedia.com/images/44/only-fools-call-others-ignorant-or-stupid-due-to-their-own-lack-of-understanding.jpg

Avante
01-19-2017, 12:26 AM
Dude, take out a buck, what's it read....IN GOD WE TRUST.

MOST, don't want to be like you, ok? There is a reason we have how many thousands of churchs in this country?

Dude, stay stupid, ok?

Clipper Nation
01-19-2017, 12:49 AM
Cripple fight!

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 12:51 AM
So the distance from the sun, the seasons, the sperm and the egg, DNA, the speed the earth spins, all just came about by chance, hahahahaha!!!!! Just how damn dumb are you guy?it only appears as chance when you work backwards. if i roll dice a few times and roll... 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2... would you think that was miraculous or improbable? no.

and yet there is only a 1 in 1,679,616 chance of rolling a 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2 in that order

Mitch
01-19-2017, 12:58 AM
Dude, take out a buck, what's it read....IN GOD WE TRUST.

MOST, don't want to be like you, ok? There is a reason we have how many thousands of churchs in this country?

Dude, stay stupid, ok?

Watya think about this tune, Avante?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMB5PetLl9s

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:00 AM
Cripple fight!

Tell us again about how bench warmer Tom Savage is better than Tony Romo, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:01 AM
it only appears as chance when you work backwards. if i roll dice a few times and roll... 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2... would you think that was miraculous or improbable? no.

and yet there is only a 1 in 1,679,616 chance of rolling a 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2 in that order

Look at all the things that must work in perfect concert in order to pull this off. So it all just happened by chance?

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:03 AM
Watya think about this tune, Avante?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMB5PetLl9s

Love it, right down my alley.

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 01:04 AM
Look at all the things that must work in perfect concert in order to pull this off. So it all just happened by chance?

ok this time read first

it only appears as chance when you work backwards. if i roll dice a few times and roll... 4, 3, 5, 1, 4, 3, 6, 2... would you think that was miraculous or improbable? no.

Mitch
01-19-2017, 01:04 AM
Love it, right down my alley.

:tu

Here's the album if you want to check it out, I just really like that one song though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsaoSSqQI-U

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:06 AM
:tu

Here's the album if you want to check it out, I just really like that one song though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsaoSSqQI-U

Thanks.

Will be mixing with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c06ttCG75Co

and other similiar stuff.

The original "Soul of a Man"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4QJ32uHcW4&list=PL8xw9cUWAtAOkGQnPN4aica6 erCq9N48S

Mitch
01-19-2017, 01:17 AM
Thanks.

Will be mixing with....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c06ttCG75Co

and other similiar stuff.

Good stuff, found a unique sound recently - from the land of i think mongolia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm-plzPm4ug

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:20 AM
ok this time read first

How about ya yank your head out of your ass first and wake the fuck up, ok? We MUST have a sun, right? We MUST have oxygen, right? We MUST have water, right? We MUST have the sperm and the egg, right?

So all that just happened, right? Are you really that fucking dense?

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:25 AM
Good stuff, found a unique sound recently - from the land of i think mongolia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm-plzPm4ug

That was very cool. Great sound and unique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopuY8Ko01w

Mitch
01-19-2017, 01:34 AM
That was very cool. Great sound and unique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopuY8Ko01w

Nice, gave me a reminder of Cash's cover of Hurt but a lot more upbeat - felt improvised a bit.

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 01:39 AM
How about ya yank your head out of your ass first and wake the fuck up, ok? We MUST have a sun, right? We MUST have oxygen, right? We MUST have water, right? We MUST have the sperm and the egg, right?

So all that just happened, right? Are you really that fucking dense?
we must have a sun, right? yes. there are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, and there between 1 and 2 hundred billion galaxies. not really that lucky

we must have oxygen, right? oxygen is the 3rd most common element in the known universe. not that lucky

we must have water right? water is made of hydrogen and oxygen. hydrogen is the most common element in the universe. oxygen is 3rd. its not really that shocking. there is water on comets, too, in the form of ice.

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:50 AM
we must have a sun, right? yes. there are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, and there between 1 and 2 hundred billion galaxies. not really that lucky

we must have oxygen, right? oxygen is the 3rd most common element in the known universe. not that lucky

we must have water right? water is made of hydrogen and oxygen. hydrogen is the most common element in the universe. oxygen is 3rd. its not really that shocking. there is water on comets, too, in the form of ice.

What if the earth didn't rotate? What if the sun was closer or further away? Why do we have everything we need right here on earth? The nutrients in the ground, the plants, the animals.

How did the sperm and the egg come about, well?

Are you really this far gone guy?

If you have some need to disagree with what most people buy into, then do it. I don't care, ok? I just have this thing about common sense.

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 01:58 AM
What if the esrth didn't rotate? What if the sun was closer or further away? Why do we have everything we need right here on earth? The nutrients in the ground, the plants, the animals.

How did the sperm and the egg come about, well?

Are you really this far gone guy?as far as we know, every planet rotates along its axis. but i know what you're getting at so i'll play along.

what if earth was 2x farther from the sun than it is and it would be too cold? what would be the result? well then there wouldn't be human life on earth. and the universe would still go on. the sun would still burn. the planets would still revolve around it. distant stars would continue to form, old stars would continue to explode. the universe doesn't require humans. you don't see dinosaurs walking around saying "look how perfect the earth is for us!"

there could probably be other life though. we've found microbes living in the ice of antarctica half a mile below the surface

Avante
01-19-2017, 02:08 AM
as far as we know, every planet rotates along its axis. but i know what you're getting at so i'll play along.

what if earth was 2x farther from the sun than it is and it would be too cold? what would be the result? well then there wouldn't be human life on earth. and the universe would still go on. the sun would still burn. the planets would still revolve around it. distant stars would continue to form, old stars would continue to explode. the universe doesn't require humans. you don't see dinosaurs walking around saying "look how perfect the earth is for us!"

there could probably be other life though. we've found microbes living in the ice of antarctica half a mile below the surface

Hey, if you have some need to play all that, do it. I;m with...

June 29, 2016

Most Americans Still Believe in God

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/qc9fh4iv9ekm3rjid7mgfq.png

Ok?

I want more than....hell can ya prove it, huh huh huh???....and as you can see you are in the minority,obviously nobody can fool you, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

I want the family to say grace, I want to celebrate Christmas, Easter. And while I have doubts it went down like that I don't care, SOMETHING is responsible for all this, only a fool couldn't see that.

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 02:23 AM
thats all good and gravy. a lot of americans believe in god. it's still a faith based belief, which means its a belief without evidence to support it. there are also a lot of great scientists who believe in a god. but that belief isn't a scientific one.

i choose to live in a country that promises free practice of religion, so i cant tell you what you can or can't believe. i dont think the existence of a god is impossible. heck, you'll never hear he say "there is no god, i'm sure of it." my perspective is, there's no evidence for one, and i dont believe things without having a reason to do so.

the only thing i find silly is people who take the religion seriously, believing the specific tales of the bible, quran, etc. believing the planet is 6000 years old... believing that humans were created in their present state.

contrary to what you always argue about, its perfectly plausible to have a "god" that started the universe, and still have life evolve over billions of years. those aren't incompatible, so we can be on the same side :toast. but the notion of "look how lucky were are... therefore there MUST be god" only works if you assume that the existence of humans is a requirement of the universe. if humans never came about, the universe wouldn't cease to exist. the sun would still burn, the planets would still move.

Avante
01-19-2017, 01:43 PM
thats all good and gravy. a lot of americans believe in god. it's still a faith based belief, which means its a belief without evidence to support it. there are also a lot of great scientists who believe in a god. but that belief isn't a scientific one.

i choose to live in a country that promises free practice of religion, so i cant tell you what you can or can't believe. i dont think the existence of a god is impossible. heck, you'll never hear he say "there is no god, i'm sure of it." my perspective is, there's no evidence for one, and i dont believe things without having a reason to do so.

the only thing i find silly is people who take the religion seriously, believing the specific tales of the bible, quran, etc. believing the planet is 6000 years old... believing that humans were created in their present state.

contrary to what you always argue about, its perfectly plausible to have a "god" that started the universe, and still have life evolve over billions of years. those aren't incompatible, so we can be on the same side :toast. but the notion of "look how lucky were are... therefore there MUST be god" only works if you assume that the existence of humans is a requirement of the universe. if humans never came about, the universe wouldn't cease to exist. the sun would still burn, the planets would still move.

Why do we even have a universe, stars, planets? Why do we have anything? You don't have a clue and neither does anyone else, but there it all is so yes we can have some things nobody can explain.....right?

A huge ball of fire just hanging there, the Earth just hanging out in space......why? Think about just how amazing that really is. The rotation of the Earth....why? Really....why? Gravity...why? Really...why?

Why do we have fish, birds, spiders, ants, worms.....well? Why do we have germs?

You might have some need to put limits, restrictions on things, I don't.

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 01:46 PM
Why do we even have a universe, stars, planets? Why do we have anything? You don't have a clue and neither does anyone else, but there it all is so yes we can have somethings nobody can explain.....right?

A huge ball of fire of just hanging there, the Earth just hanging out in space......why? Think about just how amazing that really is.

I agree that it's amazing, awesome and mind boggling. I also agree with that there's a possibility some being put things into motion.

I disagree that there needs to be an answer to why, that there needs to be a specific purpose. While I agree there's a possibility of a divine being, I disagree that belief in that being should be the default position

Avante
01-19-2017, 02:03 PM
I agree that it's amazing, awesome and mind boggling. I also agree with that there's a possibility some being put things into motion.

I disagree that there needs to be an answer to why, that there needs to be a specific purpose. While I agree there's a possibility of a divine being, I disagree that belief in that being should be the default position

Most people simply want to have something to be able to come to when things are rough. They don't want this.."well, can ya prove it, huh huh huh????, where is the evidence, huh huh huh????" Why anyone would even play that...?

Old lady just lost her husband, she NEEDS...."he's in a better place now". Not..."can ya prove it, where that evidence?"

Little kids dog dies, it is really the best time...."no nope, no doogie heaven, he's just dead"

Hell no we can;'t prove the existance of a Superior Being, but we need one.....ok? Why fight it when it's real obvious most people just don;'t care about proof?

There ya are in a foxhole surrounded by the bad guys, your buddy is ....God, I need a favor....that sure beats the hell out of...we are goners, aren't we?

Blake
01-19-2017, 03:51 PM

Why is there a supreme being?

Avante is too stupid to realize he is putting a limit on things.

Avante
01-19-2017, 03:55 PM
All it takes is tell this retard you will be ignoring him because he bores ya and is a moron. And here he comes, hahahahha~~~~~ Notice all the freak does here is Avante? Not unlike a couple others.

Avanteitist is strong, once you have it, you are like a junkie, ya gotta have that fix.

Blake
01-19-2017, 04:46 PM
And back to crickets

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 04:58 PM
Most people simply want to have something to be able to come to when things are rough. They don't want this.."well, can ya prove it, huh huh huh????, where is the evidence, huh huh huh????" Why anyone would even play that...?
I think it's a rational way to avoid believing in silly things like Zeus, fairies, and unicorns

Old lady just lost her husband, she NEEDS...."he's in a better place now". Not..."can ya prove it, where that evidence?"
I completely understand that it'scomforting . What I'm saying is that it doesn't make it true. If an old woman's husband was diagnosed with cancer, it would be comforting to believe there is a cure for cancer. That doesn't make it true.

Little kids dog dies, it is really the best time...."no nope, no doogie heaven, he's just dead"
See above. I don't doubt the comforting effect. I doubt the accuracy

Hell no we can;'t prove the existance of a Superior Being, but we need one.....ok? Why fight it when it's real obvious most people just don;'t care about proof?
We disagree whether or not we "need" a supreme being. Really really wanting it to be true doesn't make it true. It becomes a faith based belief.

There ya are in a foxhole surrounded by the bad guys, your buddy is ....God, I need a favor....that sure beats the hell out of...we are goners, aren't we?
You keep making this same point. I'm sure belief in a supreme being and afterlife us comforting. What I'm saying is really wishing something is true doesn't make it true

Avante
01-19-2017, 05:39 PM
I think it's a rational way to avoid believing in silly things like Zeus, fairies, and unicorns

I completely understand that it'scomforting . What I'm saying is that it doesn't make it true. If an old woman's husband was diagnosed with cancer, it would be comforting to believe there is a cure for cancer. That doesn't make it true.

See above. I don't doubt the comforting effect. I doubt the accuracy

We disagree whether or not we "need" a supreme being. Really really wanting it to be true doesn't make it true. It becomes a faith based belief.

You keep making this same point. I'm sure belief in a supreme being and afterlife us comforting. What I'm saying is really wishing something is true doesn't make it true

Does it really matter if it's true ot not? If a persons life is better because they think it's true, what else really matters? And since nobody can prove there isn't a God.................................

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Does it really matter if it's true ot not? If a persons life is better because they think it's true, what else really matters? And since nobody can prove there isn't a God.................................
Does it matter if it's true? Yeah I think so. If I knew it was true, I'd have no trouble believing it. That's the whole point.

Does it make people feel better? Absolutely. Like I said earlier in the thread, this country promises the freedom to practice religion. I'm personally not a fan, but recognize people can believe what they want. Where I take a stand is when people try to inject their religious views into government and classrooms

Avante
01-19-2017, 07:59 PM
Does it matter if it's true? Yeah I think so. If I knew it was true, I'd have no trouble believing it. That's the whole point.

Does it make people feel better? Absolutely. Like I said earlier in the thread, this country promises the freedom to practice religion. I'm personally not a fan, but recognize people can believe what they want. Where I take a stand is when people try to inject their religious views into government and classrooms

So this country would be better off without...IN GOD WE TRUST...? Kids would be better off with no hope/faith in anything, really?

Where is that country without a God?

The hell with Notre Dame, BYU, Dallas Baptist, Abilene Christian, TCU, Oklahoma Christian, Fresno Pacific.....right?

The hell with....

The 50 Best Christian High Schools in America

http://74g2t4f911l3d46ma3e1dgr1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Christian-high-school-students-e1406897933725.jpgAmerica has over 16 million high school students. Of these, about 1.3 million attend 12,000 private high schools, the majority of which are religiously affiliated and explicitly Christian (see ref1 (https://www.edreform.com/2012/04/k-12-facts/) and ref2 (http://www.capenet.org/facts.html)).
In this article, TheBestSchools.org showcases what we regard as the 50 best Christian high schools in the United States. This is not a ranking—the order of schools is alphabetical.
In selecting Christian high schools for inclusion on this list, we used the following criteria:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most people simply prefer a life with a God in it and they really don't need any proof, yep....just don't care.

To play this silly....where is the evidence.......nay~~~~

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 08:10 PM
So this country would be better off without...IN GOD WE TRUST...? Kids would be better off with no hope/faith in anything, really?

The hell with Notre Dame, BYU, Dallas Baptist, Abilene Christian, TCU, Oklahoma Christian, Fresno Pacific.....right?

The hell with....

http://74g2t4f911l3d46ma3e1dgr1.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Christian-high-school-students-e1406897933725.jpgAmerica has over 16 million high school students. Of these, about 1.3 million attend 12,000 private high schools, the majority of which are religiously affiliated and explicitly Christian (see ref1 (https://www.edreform.com/2012/04/k-12-facts/) and ref2 (http://www.capenet.org/facts.html)).
In this article, TheBestSchools.org showcases what we regard as the 50 best Christian high schools in the United States. This is not a ranking—the order of schools is alphabetical.
In selecting Christian high schools for inclusion on this list, we used the following criteria:
like i said, i recognize the first amendment and support in everybody's right to practice their religion

i just dont like religion being pushed into government and (public) education

Blake
01-19-2017, 10:34 PM

The hell with....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most people simply prefer a life with a God in it and they really don't need any proof, yep....just don't care.

To play this silly....where is the evidence.......nay~~~~

Chirp

benefactor
01-20-2017, 07:30 AM
Chirp

Avante
01-20-2017, 11:27 AM
like i said, i recognize the first amendment and support in everybody's right to practice their religion

i just dont like religion being pushed into government and (public) education

How does religion in any form and anywhere effect you? Would we ever have someone like you as our president?

ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

clambake
01-20-2017, 11:46 AM
you better hope there's not a god.

spurraider21
01-20-2017, 12:26 PM
How does religion in any form and anywhere effect you? Would we ever have someone like you as our president?

ONE NATION UNDER GOD.religion affects everybody if its part of our education system and government. this is why the first amendment was designed to not allow that to happen

under god was added to the pledge of allegiance in 1954

you always tell me to be open minded about other peoples beliefs, yet you're the only one who can't accept that any view besides your own can be legitimate

Blake
01-20-2017, 12:32 PM

ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

When a Muslim walks by, your underwear is affected.

Things we know

Avante
01-20-2017, 12:41 PM
religion affects everybody if its part of our education system and government. this is why the first amendment was designed to not allow that to happen

under god was added to the pledge of allegiance in 1954

you always tell me to be open minded about other peoples beliefs, yet you're the only one who can't accept that any view besides your own can be legitimate

Religion has never effected my life at all, how has it effected yours? How would your life be any different without any religions ever existing?

God or no God it wouldn't have mattered even a little bit in my life. But it effected yours, how?

I'll ask AGAIN.

What country has no religion? How come tribes lost in the jungles of Africa have a God? How come all the American indians had their Gods?

WHO...doesn't have their Gods, well?

Some years ago they found a lost tribe on one of those Phillipine islands, they were totally lost from civilization. Yep, they worshipped a God....................why?

How would your life be any worst off with a God in it, well?

Blake
01-20-2017, 12:43 PM
There are primitive atheist tribes out there, dummy.

Avante
01-20-2017, 12:43 PM
When a Muslim walks by, your underwear is affected.

Things we know

This coming from a little shit who sees the name... Avante.... and he cums all over himself.

Things we know

Blake
01-20-2017, 12:44 PM
Avante is the biggest all hat no cattle cricket I've ever seen here

Avante
01-20-2017, 01:04 PM
Blake has the worst case of Aventeitist we have seen here. Look at little shit, just find Avante and there he will be, hahaha~~~~ Avante is all he does here.

benefactor
01-20-2017, 01:09 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-05-2014/J60R_K.gif

Avante
01-20-2017, 01:28 PM
Poor little kid, so into Avante it's comical.

What an amazing poster I am, knowing exactly what buttons to push, hahahaha~~~~

Blake
01-20-2017, 01:52 PM
Chirp~~~~

clambake
01-20-2017, 01:55 PM
did the "mud" ever get off of judy?

spurraider21
01-20-2017, 02:38 PM
Religion has never effected my life at all, how has it effected yours? How would your life be any different without any religions ever existing?

God or no God it wouldn't have mattered even a little bit in my life. But it effected yours, how?

I'll ask AGAIN.

What country has no religion? How come tribes lost in the jungles of Africa have a God? How come all the American indians had their Gods?

WHO...doesn't have their Gods, well?

Some years ago they found a lost tribe on one of those Phillipine islands, they were totally lost from civilization. Yep, they worshipped a God....................why?

How would your life be any worst off with a God in it, well?
So you say religion hasn't affected your life, you say "God or no God" doesn't matter even a little bit...

And then every time I say no God, you throw a hissy fit. Pick a lane.

Your argument for God being good is "can you name a country without God? OK... So can you name a country or civilization without rape and murder? Does that mean we should continue to rape and murder?

SpursforSix
01-20-2017, 02:42 PM
So can you name a country or civilization without rape and murder? Does that mean we should continue to rape and murder?

LOL. Asking Avante this question.

Avante
01-20-2017, 02:43 PM
So you say religion hasn't affected your life, you say "God or no God" doesn't matter even a little bit...

And then every time I say no God, you throw a hissy fit. Pick a lane.

Your argument for God being good is "can you name a country without God? OK... So can you name a country or civilization without rape and murder? Does that mean we should continue to rape and murder?

My point is...

How does having a God bother you? You say keep it out of government and schools, ok....why? People believing in a God has never stood in my way, how about you?

You act like having some God is a bad thing, why?

Those freaks in the middle east with Islam would be doing the same things without Islam, we all know that.

Avante
01-20-2017, 02:45 PM
LOL. Asking Avante this question.

Pay attention ya dumb fuck, ok?

Having sex with professional hookers where they are willing and able is not rape, ok dummy?

Dude, you cannot be this damn dumb.

Avante
01-20-2017, 02:54 PM
did the "mud" ever get off of judy?[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NfKcuvO6VI

spurraider21
01-20-2017, 02:58 PM
My point is...

How does having a God bother you? You say keep it out of government and schools, ok....why? People believing in a God has never stood in my way, how about you?

You act like having some God is a bad thing, why?

Those freaks in the middle east with Islam would be doing the same things without Islam, we all know that.
Belief in God is a personal choice that people are free to make in this country. It's in the first amendment. When they put it in public schools, it violates the first amendment. That's enough for me to be bothered. Teaching religious doctrine in schools also directly impedes scientific education, which is a big sticking point with me.

When the government endorses a religious view, it violates the first amendment. If I wanted to live in a religious state, I'd move to one. The US isn't supposed to be one, but people are trying to turn it into one.

People can hold their beliefs privately just as much as I can. But the government and schools shouldn't be allowed to.

clambake
01-20-2017, 03:07 PM

Having sex with professional hookers where they are willing and able is not rape, ok dummy?

lol professional

Avante
01-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Belief in God is a personal choice that people are free to make in this country. It's in the first amendment. When they put it in public schools, it violates the first amendment. That's enough for me to be bothered. Teaching religious doctrine in schools also directly impedes scientific education, which is a big sticking point with me.

When the government endorses a religious view, it violates the first amendment. If I wanted to live in a religious state, I'd move to one. The US isn't supposed to be one, but people are trying to turn it into one.

People can hold their beliefs privately just as much as I can. But the government and schools shouldn't be allowed to.

So we need to pretend our money doesn't read....IN GOD WE TRUST....right? The fact this country would never vote an atheist in as our President needs to be ignored. We need to act like there isn't some church everywhere we go. Forget Christmas and Easter?

I live in the real world, ya need to give it a shot.

Avante
01-20-2017, 03:11 PM
lol professional

That's right ya dumb fuck....professional. Ya see stupid that is what they do for a living, ok dummy?

Blake
01-20-2017, 03:15 PM

It's illegal if they are underage.

And in Olangapo during the 70s, they were.

Things we know

Blake
01-20-2017, 03:18 PM
So we need to pretend our money doesn't read....IN GOD WE TRUST....right? The fact this country would never vote an atheist in as our President needs to be ignored. We need to act like there isn't some church everywhere we go. Forget Christmas and Easter?

Every sentence in that post is retarded.

Blake
01-20-2017, 03:19 PM
How much longer before the fat cricket melts down into full YouTube track blues mode

SpursforSix
01-20-2017, 03:21 PM
That's right ya dumb fuck....professional. Ya see stupid that is what they do for a living, ok dummy?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41nNWwP0tGL._AC_US218_.jpg

clambake
01-20-2017, 03:26 PM
in b4 "they didn't tell me"

spurraider21
01-20-2017, 03:32 PM

In God we trust was only added to paper currency in the 1950's

Avante
01-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Look at all that total stupidity, back to back to back, hahaha~~~~

Avante
01-20-2017, 03:36 PM
In God we trust was only added to paper currency in the 1950's

Hmmmmmm?

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
http://www.spurstalk.com/images/w.gifhen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God**** entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator***** with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and.....................

Hmmmmm?
ABRAHAM LINCOLN, “GETTYSBURG ADDRESS” (19 NOVEMBER 1863)[1] Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all***** men are created equal.
[2] Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.
[3] But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate-we can not consecrate-we can not hallow-this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion-that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation,******** under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth.

clambake
01-20-2017, 03:38 PM
like i said......you better hope there ain't a god.

spurraider21
01-20-2017, 03:39 PM
The declaration of independence has no force of law in the US. It was written before the US existed. The Constitution is our founding document and the first amendment does away with religion in the federal government. This is why God isn't mentioned in the Constitution

DMC
01-20-2017, 03:44 PM
How much longer before the fat cricket melts down into full YouTube track blues mode

Top 50 athletic black pastors of all time?

Avante
01-20-2017, 03:45 PM
The declaration of independence has no force of law in the US. It was written before the US existed. The Constitution is our founding document and the first amendment does away with religion in the federal government. This is why God isn't mentioned in the Constitution

How about the fact no atheist will ever sit in the White House?

And, this country has always been mostly Christians, you do know this, right?

What is it you really fear about a God, well? You are surrounded by it, grew up around it, why ya fight it like ya makes no sense. As you know nobody wants to be like you, why is that?

spurraider21
01-20-2017, 03:50 PM
How about the fact no atheist will ever sit in the White House?

And, this country has always been mostly Christians, you do know this, right?

What is it you really fear about a God, well? You are surrounded by it, grew up around it, why ya fight it like ya makes no sense. As you know nobody wants to be like you, why is that?
This population is majority Christian. I'm aware of that. That doesn't mean the government is supposed to be Christian. In fact, the Constitution explicitly outlaws that.

I'm not scared of a god. I just don't believe in one. Your refusal to be OK with my belief is odd

Avante
01-20-2017, 03:55 PM
This population is majority Christian. I'm aware of that. That doesn't mean the government is supposed to be Christian. In fact, the Constitution explicitly outlaws that.

I'm not scared of a god. I just don't believe in one. Your refusal to be OK with my belief is odd

What is Obama placing his hand on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWJJLvDwtWU

Odd is a grown man...chirp chirp...hahahaha~~~~ Why you play that, that's odd.

clambake
01-20-2017, 04:00 PM
you coulda put your hand on a bible........but you put it on children.

Avante
01-20-2017, 04:10 PM
you coulda put your hand on a bible........but you put it on children.

Just so ya know...

I'm done with that stupidity, ok? First off it's boring as fuck and second off only retards like you play that, so why be bored and talk to retards, ok?

You will be 100% (everyone) ignored playing that stupidity, ok? Now ya know, ok?

Don't be a total loser/idiot and ignore what I just said, ok retard?