PDA

View Full Version : Don't you even Impractial Joker?

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 01:32 PM
I was kind of so so on this when it first came out. Would watch it here and there and thought it had some funny moments. I think their personalities rubbed me the wrong way or something. But as I've watched more and more of them, I really enjoy the show. Seems like the genuinely enjoy what they're doing. Some of the punishments seem disproportionate to others. In particular, Murr having to get a prostate exam (twice) on a stage in front of an audience.

Anyway...good show imo and always has a few laughs in each episode.

monosylab1k
12-30-2016, 02:21 PM
I think it's funny and watch it all the time. It's "cool" to hate on them, and yeah a lot of their jokes are corny, but overall it's a fun show. I do think their personalities are the best part of the show. They come across like 4 friends having the time of their lives making a stupid little show.

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 02:34 PM
I think it's funny and watch it all the time. It's "cool" to hate on them, and yeah a lot of their jokes are corny, but overall it's a fun show. I do think their personalities are the best part of the show. They come across like 4 friends having the time of their lives making a stupid little show.

Yeah...I think that's what eventually won me over. If you just watch it once, it seems like they just might be assholes. But over time, you realize how much fun they're having with the whole thing.