PDA

View Full Version : Relationship/Talking Advice

Ditty
12-30-2016, 04:30 PM
I have been talking to this girl that I've been working with for the last three months. (Yeah I already fucked up there :lol Don't play where you're paid). I'm 27 years old, and she is 21 years old. I have never tried to date a girl that young before. It felt weird because when I was 18 & 19 years old, I was messing around with a 26 year old and a late 20's, early 30 year old woman who both were married :hat. Anyways we would go out occasionally, and sometimes text each other all day just flirting/joking around and having good conversation and I would go to her desk because she used to work nights and talk to her over there. It was a really low key thing, because only one other girl in the office knew about us. So of course I got really attached to her. So one night we went out, I asked her what she eventually saw in us and I really liked her more than a friend. (Felt just like high school :lol) She said she saw the same thing, but I came in at the wrong time and she's going through some things but eventually it will happen that we would be together. I've never been a nosy guy, so I didn't bother to ask what she was going through. She had her doubts because I could be really flirty, and thought something was going on with that girl that knew about us and I but I told her that I didn't see her the same way I saw her. She always believed everything was too good to be true, but I was being real.

At times we would go a day or two without texting each other, because we would be a little stubborn but eventually one of us would give in and text each other. About three-four weeks ago I thought the same thing was going on, so I gave in and texted her what she was doing and she never responded. A few days later I texted her " Is everything alright?". Didn't get any response. A few weeks ago, I ended up getting sick with early stages of Pneumonia, so I didn't go to work for a week so I couldn't see her. I texted her a couple days later after that, and told her "I was getting worried, asking her if I did something wrong, telling her I was confused, asking her not to ignore me and acknowledging that she was going through some things and I would trust her that she would tell me if something was wrong."

A week passes by and still nothing. I asked our co worker who knew about us, and sits right next to her if anything is going on. She said nothing that she has told her, they have just been really busy at work. So the girl I'm talking to ends up getting sick, right when I get back to work so I texted her again that "I hope she feels better, but I just want to know what happened and was willing to talk in person what was going on." To make matters worse! She deleted me off Snapchat like minutes before I send that text :depressed. Not a big deal unless you're in high school, but it just brings up a lot of red flags. My co worker who sits next to me follows her, and she says she hasn't posted pictures with any guys which was another one of my concerns is that she lost interest and found somebody else. Still no response.

So a few days pass at this point I'm thinking to myself that maybe she accidentally blocked me on her IPhone, because there have been times that I texted her and she never got the text message. Just giving her the benefit of the doubt. So a few days later I message her at work on Skype asking her if we can talk. Still nothing. So I finally say fuck it! I walk to her desk late at night on my break because she works earlier than I do now, and ask her " Did you get my message?" She's like stunned, and speechless for a second. She says she did, but didn't want to make things awkward. I asked her "What was wrong then?" She says nothing is wrong, and I will respond to your message. I then leave and give her a smart ass response of "It would be nice if you would respond to my text messages." She just giggles. Still didn't get a message back. I go back up to her during my break, and just try some small talk not talking about what's going on. She decides to watch her fucking Netflix movie instead of wanting to start a conversation. So I'm just there sitting like an idiot, and eventually tell her to enjoy her movie, then I walk off. She doesn't respond this time.

So I haven’t had any communication with her for over a week. Monday night I tell myself, if she doesn’t respond by the New Year I’m done. So I send her a text that “I rather be her friend than nothing at all. I just don’t want work to be awkward anymore. If you don’t want anything to do with me anymore then I understand.”

She finally texts back :/! She tells me “It’s not that I don’t want anything to do with you. You did nothing wrong. It’s just not a good time for me right now. I didn’t want things to get awkward like they are right now.” I then tell her that “ I rather her tell me it’s not a good time, than nothing at all. I rather you have been a complete asshole to me than ignore me. I miss us, but I want to do what you want to do, just don’t ignore me. I didn’t mean to rush anything that night that I told you that I wanted more if that was the vibe you were getting. I will wait until however long until you’re ready for commitment. I’ve been single for like seven years, why would I be impatient now?”

She doesn’t respond after that, which I was hoping she would. I made one more point that I wanted to get off my chest, and I will let it be. I told her, “The only thing that disappoints me is why would you push someone away that you care about when things aren’t going your way? If something or someone in my life were bringing me down, I would want you to be there because you make me happy. I would hope I would be someone that has been a positive influence is your life because you seemed to always be happy and laughing when you were around me. I sometimes just tell myself that I have given everything I got and maybe you will come around. Sometimes I just feel like I need to cut my losses and move on and faith will decide if we are meant to be, but it’s hard when you truly care about someone.”

She then tells me, “ Please stop. You have no idea what I’m going through, and I didn’t mean to ignore or stop talking to you. I just need my space and the way I deal with stress or pain is different than other people. I’m not a mean person, I just don’t want to have to explain what’s going on.”

I then tell her that, “ I’m sorry, you’re right. I will give your space because I want you to get through whatever you’re going through. I’m not trying to make this a negative conversation. You’re an amazing girl, I would of moved on with anyone else but I can’t with you. I’ll let you deal with what’s going on, but I would hope I would be someone that I can help you get through this being a positive figure.” She says nothing after that.

I ask her the biggest question of them all. “ Why did you delete me off snapchat? I’ve been wondering why you did that all of sudden after we stopped talking. I know you need your space, but doing that just makes no sense.” She doesn’t answer the question.

I haven't given a shit about a girl since I was 21 also, and I also worked with that girl also. She ended up kissing my boss that night because she was drunk. Luckily I changed stores right when this happened, and I got over it. I believe in the saying, "When someone enters your life unexpectedly don't let them go, because they were probably brought into your life for a reason." I've never had a girl tell me she needs her "space". Now for everyone’s opinion. Would you stay, or would you go? Of course everything is meant to be, and everything in life happens for a reason. I really want to stay, and wait it out because as I mentioned she is an amazing girl when she has her head on straight. Though my friends are telling me she may have lost interest, which I don’t want to believe. She’s childish, and didn’t handle this the right way at all but she acknowledged she did at least, but imagine the stuff she will do to you when y’all are both together if that happens. Another one of my co-workers told me that I have a big heart, and I will find someone that appreciates me. She will then look back regretting that she lost a great guy.

Thanks for those who read my story!

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 04:42 PM
Just ask her our or text her or email her.

leemajors
12-30-2016, 04:46 PM
Move right along

I. Hustle
12-30-2016, 04:47 PM
tb;dr

too bitchy; didn't read

I got the first part and it only took me like two lines to see that you are just a little bitch. Sorry.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 04:53 PM
Just ask her our or text her or email her.

She says she needs her “space”. I texted her something funny yesterday, that she would of laughed at when everything was good but she didn’t respond :lol. I’m thinking about asking her out tomorrow night for new year’s eve dinner and go downtown, to get her away from all the stress but I don’t want to make things worse.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Move right along

I’m right of the edge of moving on. Sucks that we work together that’s what is making it so hard, but maybe it’s a sign that I need to find a better job. Love the people I work with though, and I get paid pretty good for a pretty simple job for the most part.

spurraider21
12-30-2016, 05:08 PM
You should definitely keep texting her nonstop tbh. And start showing up at her house, etc

apalisoc_9
12-30-2016, 05:09 PM
Not an advice, but my Ex-Girlfriend told me the same thing when I was crashing on her a few years ago.. I remeber it was around the holidays. I just wished her happy holidays and just gave her the "space" she needed.

She worked at the same building, but a different company.

I talked to her again after a about 4-5 weeks of a distanced approached and everything changed. Told her I really liked her. We started dating again ( only went out once before, and she told me she wasnt ready for anything)..

Sometimes, "space" does wonders.

I know it's tricky on your part though because you work together.

My only advice is that, if you really like this girl..give her the space..try again after a few weeks and talk with honesty...

BD24
12-30-2016, 05:09 PM
tb;dr

too bitchy; didn't read

I got the first part and it only took me like two lines to see that you are just a little bitch. Sorry.
tbh

I. Hustle
12-30-2016, 05:10 PM
You should definitely keep texting her nonstop tbh. And start showing up at her house, etc

Holy Shit, dude. That is the PERFECT advice. How else would she know that he cares and is interested. Maybe even just park at her house to make sure she gets there ok.

BD24
12-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Holy Shit, dude. That is the PERFECT advice. How else would she know that he cares and is interested. Maybe even just park at her house to make sure she gets there ok.
If he really wants to impress her wait by her car after work with some kind of gift....maybe flowers or chocolate.

apalisoc_9
12-30-2016, 05:12 PM
I think so many guys in general struggle today..because they find it extremely difficult to be straightforward and genuine sometimes. Always trying to find a good time..always trying to overthink etc.

Always trying to be too cute with words...etc.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2016, 05:23 PM
move on, fam. she sounds immature as fucc. i understand you haven't been in a serious relationship in a while but this chick has you wide open and it appears you are feeling her more than she's feeling you. i wouldn't be surprised if she's getting dicked down by an ex either.

Trill Clinton
12-30-2016, 05:24 PM
tb;dr

too bitchy; didn't read

lol

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 05:25 PM
She says she needs her “space”. I texted her something funny yesterday, that she would of laughed at when everything was good but she didn’t respond :lol. I’m thinking about asking her out tomorrow night for new year’s eve dinner and go downtown, to get her away from all the stress but I don’t want to make things worse.

Chick's dig guys with confidence. So like the others said, keep texting her and don't take no for an answer.
Walk up to her and say, "Here's what we're doing this weekend. I'm going to pick you up and take you to dinner. We'll have some drinks. We'll get in the back seat of my car and poop on each other".

spurraider21
12-30-2016, 05:55 PM
Chick's dig guys with confidence. So like the others said, keep texting her and don't take no for an answer.
Walk up to her and say, "Here's what we're doing this weekend. I'm going to pick you up and take you to dinner. We'll have some drinks. We'll get in the back seat of my car and poop on each other".
Grab her by the pussy

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2016, 05:55 PM
OP is my guy, but tbh, most people that seek relationship advice never actually follow the advice that they are given:lol

They only ask to vent, etc..

I'm not going to read the entire thing, but just based on the first paragraph, I'd say never date a girl that age, tbh, especially nowadays..most girls at 18-21 are not suited to be in relationships, that time frame is supposed to be their "fun" stage..even if you survive a relationship with a girl that age, she'll probably later resent you for preventing her from experiencing all the shit her friends did..

Joseph Kony
12-30-2016, 05:57 PM
buy a fleshlight and save yourself the hassle imo

Ditty
12-30-2016, 06:35 PM
Not an advice, but my Ex-Girlfriend told me the same thing when I was crashing on her a few years ago.. I remeber it was around the holidays. I just wished her happy holidays and just gave her the "space" she needed.

She worked at the same building, but a different company.

I talked to her again after a about 4-5 weeks of a distanced approached and everything changed. Told her I really liked her. We started dating again ( only went out once before, and she told me she wasnt ready for anything)..

Sometimes, "space" does wonders.

I know it's tricky on your part though because you work together.

My only advice is that, if you really like this girl..give her the space..try again after a few weeks and talk with honesty...

I appreciate it man to hear someone who has dealt with a girl they're interested and has told you she needed her space. I pretty much gave her space, these last few weeks rarely talking. I'm a super patient guy, but you can test my patience to a certain point like she has. I keep thinking of the past when shit was good, and I don't want to let that go is my problem tbh. Need to man up and see what it's in front of me right now with all the shit she's doing to me. I would seriously wait for the girl if I found out she wanted something when everything is right. I got someone on the inside that is trying to help with that hopefully :lol.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 06:37 PM
I think so many guys in general struggle today..because they find it extremely difficult to be straightforward and genuine sometimes. Always trying to find a good time..always trying to overthink etc.

Always trying to be too cute with words...etc.

I absolutely agree, I believe I’m overthinking this and taking this personally. I believe I’m getting a little cute with words, which has worked in the past but this girl may be a little immature for that.

apalisoc_9
12-30-2016, 06:41 PM
I appreciate it man to hear someone who has dealt with a girl they're interested and has told you she needed her space. I pretty much gave her space, these last few weeks rarely talking. I'm a super patient guy, but you can test my patience to a certain point like she has. I keep thinking of the past when shit was good, and I don't want to let that go is my problem tbh. Need to man up and see what it's in front of me right now with all the shit she's doing to me. I would seriously wait for the girl if I found out she wanted something when everything is right. I got someone on the inside that is trying to help with that hopefully :lol.

Yup. But, I wouldn't invest on someone that much.

My Honest advice, is to just move on. If there was ever any spark, she would get back to you.

But you know her better than I do. And I did experience, being patient and getting the girl...but in general I think it would be better to move on.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 06:42 PM

I don’t want to get kicked in the balls :lol. She knows I’m confident because she thought she was going to be the one that would have to bring up the whole next step question eventually, and I just told her straight up what I saw in her. I am going to give the dinner thing a try tomorrow. If she declines, then fuck her.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 06:47 PM
move on, fam. she sounds immature as fucc. i understand you haven't been in a serious relationship in a while but this chick has you wide open and it appears you are feeling her more than she's feeling you. i wouldn't be surprised if she's getting dicked down by an ex either.

I agree that she is immature. What is funny is that she told me that she is a lot “mature” for her age compared to other girls. My ass :lol. Yeah I hate to read that, but you may be right that she may have feelings for me but not as much I do for her that she wouldn’t care much about losing me. I do disagree that I don’t think she is messing around with her only ex she has had. She was straight up with me that relationship ended really badly. Sometimes girls can be evil though :depressed.

Ditty
12-30-2016, 06:53 PM
OP is my guy, but tbh, most people that seek relationship advice never actually follow the advice that they are given:lol

They only ask to vent, etc..

I'm not going to read the entire thing, but just based on the first paragraph, I'd say never date a girl that age, tbh, especially nowadays..most girls at 18-21 are not suited to be in relationships, that time frame is supposed to be their "fun" stage..even if you survive a relationship with a girl that age, she'll probably later resent you for preventing her from experiencing all the shit her friends did..

I appreciate man, you’re one of the really true good dudes around here along with Apalisoc. You’re right man for the most part I take in people’s advice when things are going bad, and I don’t want to feel better about myself.

Yeah I never really thought about age when it came to this girl; plus it was a really easy target working together. Girls around my age aren’t much better. Well the one’s that I have meet.

My mom got married around her age, and she really doesn’t say much that she missed anything, but of course times change and I don’t mind her going out with her few friends and clubbing it up or whatever without me if she wants to ever have a girls night out. I would trust her like some of the girls I’ve tried to hit on at bars and clubs that they have boyfriends or married.

apalisoc_9
12-30-2016, 07:12 PM
Whatever you do Op, make sure you give us some updates.

Would be nice to see whose.advice worked out well for you

tlongII
12-30-2016, 07:26 PM
She ain't going to dinner with you dude. She has already moved on. I suggest you do the same.

spurraider21
12-30-2016, 07:32 PM
I absolutely agree, I believe I’m overthinking this and taking this personally. I believe I’m getting a little cute with words, which has worked in the past but this girl may be a little immature for that.or she might be too mature for that. you're treating her like she's in junior high

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2016, 07:38 PM
You should stay with the slightly older married woma(e)n. Because we all know that Married pussy is the best pussy. :D

johnsmith
12-30-2016, 07:54 PM

Lol

Gummi Clutch
12-30-2016, 08:12 PM
Holyshit dude that is borderline sexual harassment...I can't think of more cues. Girls do this shit all the time, you did the one thing actually gets rid of the 1% chance she might come back...giving her more attention. For example, some 9 super super cute chick who is also in a very respectable profession like I am, hit it off on bumble the other day and talked for hours. We were supposed to meet for drinks tonight, I'm admittedly dated out this yr, lazy and have been on a bad streak, didn't take the the initiative because I got turned off by her 1 liners as of late, so I got the vibe it wasn't happening and just stopped. She'll message me realizing I don't give a shit and our first date will probably go better. Dating is so different now, the kinds of games girls play are just terrible and everything you would use to define bad character.

Be the cool chill dude who is having a good time, irrespective of what everybody else is doing...not phased by anything or acting like she exists.

Mitch
12-30-2016, 08:24 PM
Just put a bullet in your head, bro.

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2016, 08:26 PM
dating a 20yr old atm, beautiful but the problem is she still acts like a teen, or the shit that teen asians do thats not appropiate in public, not mature enough...but do enjoy hanging out with them just to infiltrate her group of international student friends...

Mitch
12-30-2016, 08:31 PM
dating a 20yr old atm, beautiful but the problem is she still acts like a teen, or the shit that teen asians do thats not appropiate in public, not mature enough...but do enjoy hanging out with them just to infiltrate her group of international student friends...

When'd you stop typing like you had down-syndrome?

SpursforSix
12-30-2016, 08:33 PM
I've been thinking about this. Here's what you do. Go get a blow up doll and dress it to look like her. If it's not apparent, then write her name on the doll's forehead. Make a sex tape of you and the doll. Don't hold back when making love to the doll. Tie it up, put nipple clamps in it...go crazy. Hand her the video and say, "this could be us". Then slap her and walk away. Confidence.

lebomb
01-02-2017, 08:33 AM
She is seeing her Boss.

DJR210
01-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Who the fuck would read something this long? Especially about a 27 year old male who still needs advice on pussy :lol

If you read this shit, promptly run and dive into a wall, making sure to hit one of the studs

Brazil
01-02-2017, 08:52 AM

:lol pretty much this bro...

I read quickly most of OP... truth is OP knows already what to do... he just don't like it :lol

chunticakes
01-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Did you try wearing white pants dude? Ladies dig the white pants bro..

Next time you try talking to her wear some white skinny jeans. I guarantee you your fortunes will change.

Avante
01-03-2017, 12:59 AM
I did take the time to read..... all that...... which tells me you don't get people to begin with. To think anyone is really going to read all that says a lot.

I came away with the obvious, you are simply too immature to be worrying about that girl or any other right now. You obviously have a lot of growing up and maturing to do.

You don't try to figure out women that goes without saying. You smile, treat them nice and then hope for the best. Too worry, plot, get all emotional, nay!

apalisoc_9
01-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Update us my nigga.

Big Dog
01-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Who the fuck would read something this long? Especially about a 27 year old male who still needs advice on pussy :lol

If you read this shit, promptly run and dive into a wall, making sure to hit one of the studs
I was taking a big ass shit. Hadn't been on ST for a while, tbh..guilty..

As for OP, she probably found out you were a Shitskins fan and decided to bounce.

Nah, jp, you need to man up. Move on. When you appear to be attached as a male, it may appear to you and your friends that you have a big heart, but to that piece of pussy you might appear as a attachy little bitch. Fuck that shit.

Move on.