PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Are they the most unfairly treated team in sports (by the league/refs)?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2016, 10:14 PM
Seriously... tonight was bullshit to watch. But it's happened all season, and all last season, and the season before.

They're the early '00s Blazers of this generation, they complain about a lot of calls but really for good reason, a ton of techs, ejections and fines, a lot of baggage despite having a mega-talented and deep team.

I hated the Lakers of the early 00s so I sympathized with the Blazers... I hate the Dublets of this generation and so I sympathize with the Clippers... 'nuff said.

Ball Buster
12-30-2016, 10:17 PM
The kid pushed his luck. He bumped into the ref angrily with a horseshit look on his face, then pleaded the fifth

Gummi Clutch
12-30-2016, 10:17 PM
unfair? Seemed fair to everybody else :lol

Ball Buster
12-30-2016, 10:19 PM
He did bump into the referee

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2016, 10:22 PM
think Tim Duncan/Jack Nies incident, on the road vs Warriors, december 2003. Inadvertent contact. I was fucking screaming that game too when Duncan got thrown out and then he got suspended for the next game, too, another loss, ironically against the Clippers.

Mr. Body
12-31-2016, 12:50 AM
The Clippers are such jackasses flopping and missing for calls. They made their bed.

DMC
12-31-2016, 12:16 PM
The ejection was warranted, but Austin's childish, profanity laced tirade afterward should get him a huge fine from the NBA.

I think Balmer needs to step in and make some changes, kill two Rivers with one stone. Doc's Clippers haven't done any better than Vinny's Clippers.

Clipper Nation
12-31-2016, 12:26 PM
The ejection was warranted, but Austin's childish, profanity laced tirade afterward should get him a huge fine from the NBA.

I think Balmer needs to step in and make some changes, kill two Rivers with one stone. Doc's Clippers haven't done any better than Vinny's Clippers.
I've been saying it for years. Ballmer made a rookie mistake as owner by putting so much trust in a snake like Doc Rivers. He got suckered in by a glorified used car salesman. Now it's time to use his bottomless wallet to correct that mistake and bring in a real coach and a real GM.

Unfortunately, it seems like Ballmer is still misted by Doc's slick talk and excuses, so it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Gummi Clutch
12-31-2016, 12:55 PM

"Kill two rivers with one stone..." :lol :lmao

phyzik
12-31-2016, 01:13 PM
The Clippers are such jackasses flopping and missing for calls. They made their bed.

This.

nickdakoolkat
12-31-2016, 03:08 PM
nope the warriors are

DMC
12-31-2016, 03:16 PM
I've been saying it for years. Ballmer made a rookie mistake as owner by putting so much trust in a snake like Doc Rivers. He got suckered in by a glorified used car salesman. Now it's time to use his bottomless wallet to correct that mistake and bring in a real coach and a real GM.

Unfortunately, it seems like Ballmer is still misted by Doc's slick talk and excuses, so it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Ballmer isn't an idiot. He won't let shit rot before acting. He's still winning games and getting some playoff games, and the value of his team is still high. If he wants more than an expensive hobby for a team, he will seek out a leader for GM and not even have to consider Doc. The GM will fire Doc and trade that bastard D-league child of his.

Ballmer shouldn't be concerned as much with how the games are going as the fact his coach isn't professional, that he hired his own son and will allow the brand to suffer for nepotism. Then he brings in Paul Pierce and would have brought in KG if KG allowed it.

Doc is a loser. He's equivalent to a player acting as a coach. Mike D is 2x the coach Doc is, and Mike is horrible as well.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2016, 03:55 PM

Trade Doc Rivers and Austin Rivers to the Nyets in exchange for whatever crappy head coach they have and a cash consideration of about 2000 rubles

DMC
12-31-2016, 05:16 PM
J-Kidd as a HC and a real PoBO would be better than that dog and pony show they have now. They have the talent to compete but not the smarts.