PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Cousins has EVERY right to be agitated

Kawhitstorm
12-31-2016, 07:14 PM
He's absolutely owning Fat Gasol but they are losing by 20 b/c Matt Barnes is the 2nd best player on the team.:lol

Rudy Gay has been his wingman for the past 3 seasons & Furious George was running the asylum::lmao

benefactor
12-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Cousins for Aldridge...do it RC

Seventyniner
12-31-2016, 08:58 PM
Meh, this is DeMarcus Cousins. He'd be agitated if he was presented the Finals MVP award.

Gummi Clutch
12-31-2016, 09:13 PM
this guy is as big a headcase as there is.

Chillen
12-31-2016, 09:59 PM
this guy is as big a headcase as there is.

So what, you want to win right? If Sac will take Aldridge for Cousins, you do it!

Gummi Clutch
12-31-2016, 10:05 PM
So what, you want to win right? If Sac will take Aldridge for Cousins, you do it!
lolnoway

lefty
12-31-2016, 11:10 PM
Cousins shits on Lafaggus Aldridge

Mr. Body
01-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Cousins isn't a winner. He does nothing to improve his teammates, he died nothing to win games. He's this era's big empty stats guy. PASS.

daslicer
01-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Cousins isn't a winner. He does nothing to improve his teammates, he died nothing to win games. He's this era's big empty stats guy. PASS.

Agreed and on top of that for a big man he's a chucker. He has horrible FG percentage for a big. Cousins is like the Stackhouse of bigs which is will score a lot but won't do anything else.

HarlemHeat37
01-01-2017, 03:52 AM
He's the best big in the league, flawless offensively, great rebounder and decent defender when engaged(which he was with Mike Malone)..he's a threatening, menacing Black man, though, so he will be labeled a cancer, etc, despite literally never having an average supporting cast at any point of his career..

It's true that he needs to work on his emotions, though..

Kawhitstorm
01-01-2017, 04:42 AM
Agreed and on top of that for a big man he's a chucker. He has horrible FG percentage for a big.

His career true shooting percentage is 53% which is the same as Softridge's.:sleep

Cousins is like the Stackhouse of bigs which is will score a lot but won't do anything else.

He's only an elite passer/rebounder, has excellent hands on defense & takes more charges than an all-star in the league.:wakeup

RD2191
01-01-2017, 12:48 PM
What is he bitching about now? Isn't he 1 year away from free agency anyways?

Spurs9
01-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Hes getting traded, because hes walking after this season if not.

daslicer
01-01-2017, 05:01 PM
His career true shooting percentage is 53% which is the same as Softridge's.:sleep

True shooting percentage is crap in my eyes. I have debated that metric on several different threads on this forum. Not going to debate that with you. I only take FG percentage seriously and Demarcus fails miserably in that department for a big. A great big should always shoot around 50 percent which he falls short of. He's the greatest chucking bigman I have ever seen. He definitely has the spirit of Kobe inside of him.

Kawhitstorm
01-01-2017, 05:43 PM
True shooting percentage is crap in my eyes. I have debated that metric on several different threads on this forum. Not going to debate that with you. I only take FG percentage seriously and Demarcus fails miserably in that department for a big. A great big should always shoot around 50 percent which he falls short of. He's the greatest chucking bigman I have ever seen. He definitely has the spirit of Kobe inside of him.

A big should settle for two pointers at 50% rate like Zach Randolph when he's shooting 3s at 38%.:lmao

Let's also ignore the ridiculous amount of times he gets to the FT line.:rolleyes

You need to check out "Math for Dummies" from the library ASAP.:wakeup

Arcadian
01-01-2017, 05:47 PM
I mean yes he's justified in being upset, but not for acting like a lowlife piece of trash...

Kawhitstorm
01-01-2017, 05:48 PM
What is he bitching about now? Isn't he 1 year away from free agency anyways?

Yeah he should waste one year of his PRIME b/c the Kings aren't doing ANYTHING to improve the team.:rolleyes

RD2191
01-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Yeah he should waste one year of his PRIME b/c the Kings aren't doing ANYTHING to improve the team.:rolleyes

He's the dumbass that re-signed with them. He knew they were a shit franchise when signed on. He should just shut up and play so he doesn't hurt his chances of a big contract anymore than he already has.

Kawhitstorm
01-01-2017, 06:52 PM
He's the dumbass that re-signed with them. He knew they were a shit franchise when signed on. He should just shut up and play so he doesn't hurt his chances of a big contract anymore than he already has.

He signed a rookie extension just like 99.9% of player in the league b/c nobody is going to pass up guaranteed money when there is a risk of injury, Love did the same & got traded to a contender.:sleep

HarlemHeat37
01-01-2017, 07:19 PM
:lol nice baiting post, tbh..

daslicer
01-01-2017, 07:24 PM
A big should settle for two pointers at 50% rate like Zach Randolph when he's shooting 3s at 38%.:lmao

Let's also ignore the ridiculous amount of times he gets to the FT line.:rolleyes

You need to check out "Math for Dummies" from the library ASAP.:wakeup

Like I said again TS percentage is crap. I have already made up my mind on TS%. For my reasoning on that go look up my posts on the old "Draymond Green is overrated" thread. I'm not going to get into a 10 hour argument with you over this since I have already debated this subject with other forum members. Demarcus shoots a crappy FG percentage for a big man and there is no way you can spin it in my mind. I have seen games where he has taken terrible shots that only Kobe would be proud of ala taking shots with 3 defenders on him. I'm convinced he's overrated and your convinced he's the second coming of Shaq.

RD2191
01-01-2017, 07:32 PM
He signed a rookie extension just like 99.9% of player in the league b/c nobody is going to pass up guaranteed money when there is a risk of injury, Love did the same & got traded to a contender.:sleep

So he's an idiot and should shut the fuck up then. Pretty simple really.

Kawhitstorm
01-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Like I said again TS percentage is crap. I have already made up my mind on TS%. For my reasoning on that go look up my posts on the old "Draymond Green is overrated" thread. I'm not going to get into a 10 hour argument with you over this since I have already debated this subject with other forum members. Demarcus shoots a crappy FG percentage for a big man and there is no way you can spin it in my mind. I have seen games where he has taken terrible shots that only Kobe would be proud of ala taking shots with 3 defenders on him. I'm convinced he's overrated and your convinced he's the second coming of Shaq.

Yeah, he's ignores the great Rudy Gay just like Kobe ignored Shaq/Pau & takes contested shots w/ triple teams just like he did in the Blazers game when nobody else could make things happen.:sleep

AaronY
01-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Dear God, just looked over that roster never even realized how bad it was..They'd be like Hinkie's Sixers w/o him

Mal
01-02-2017, 08:07 AM
I`d take Cousins for any package that doesn`t include Leonard in it.

Kawhitstorm
01-02-2017, 09:15 AM
I`d take Cousins for any package that doesn`t include Leonard in it.

I'm willing to send them a package of steaming hot shit since that's probably less disrespectful than offering TOSB Porker/Pau.:wakeup

Mal
01-02-2017, 10:05 AM
I'm willing to send them a package of steaming hot shit since that's probably less disrespectful than offering TOSB Porker/Pau.:wakeup

When Spurs call them and says package that starts with LMA, they`ll at least listen till the end.

TrainOfThought5
01-02-2017, 02:16 PM
When Spurs call them and says package that starts with LMA, they`ll at least listen till the end.

Would be a steal for the Spurs. Especially if Murray turns a corner next year. We'd have another big 3 for a decade.