DMC
12-31-2016, 07:18 PM
mOlp41OrR70

lefty
12-31-2016, 08:21 PM
:lol Tissot

DMC
12-31-2016, 09:06 PM
"Now is my time, the time is now... this is my moment, you are not really open, even if you are... Tissot"

DJR210
01-01-2017, 05:29 AM
I guess he got the version that doesn't have sliders

Texas_Ranger
01-01-2017, 08:56 AM
i am still waiting for them to fix defense... also, I bet no one that worked on this game ever played baketball in real life.

DMC
01-01-2017, 01:08 PM
I guess he got the version that doesn't have sliders

Sliders are fine but it's not increasing skill of the opponent, it's decreasing the skill of your team and turning your opponent into time warping entities. Once you start messing with sliders you're already giving up.

Chris
01-01-2017, 01:19 PM
There are fast breaks this guy is just garbage :lol

DMC
01-01-2017, 01:22 PM
He's really pissed too lol

DJR210
01-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Sliders are fine but it's not increasing skill of the opponent, it's decreasing the skill of your team and turning your opponent into time warping entities. Once you start messing with sliders you're already giving up.

There are fast breaks this guy is just garbage :lol

Exactly. I never had to adjust sliders for fast breaks, but just pointing out for a garbage player (I just thought his YT gimmick is to hate on shit) you can dumb down whatever you want w/ sliders.

i am still waiting for them to fix defense... also, I bet no one that worked on this game ever played baketball in real life.

I don't think there is a problem w/ the defense, but more so w/ cheesy iso players that will spam the moves unrealistically until there is a break in the D and they blow by for a dunk. Sadly, I just quit trying to play online, it's annoying as shit most of the time.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-01-2017, 02:53 PM
I REALLY hate the shooting in this year's 2K, the shot release is way too quick now. I love everything else about the game but the shot timing is way too quick this year.

Chris
01-01-2017, 04:18 PM
I REALLY hate the shooting in this year's 2K, the shot release is way too quick now. I love everything else about the game but the shot timing is way too quick this year.

I'll set you up with my custom shot green light city breh

Base:Rudy Gay
Release 1: Rudy Gay
Release 2: Jump shot 77

DMC
01-01-2017, 05:04 PM
They do stop and turn around to catch the ball on the break. I thought that shit was fixed 6 years ago. A real fast break isn't one man getting a rebound from a cherry picking half court spot and barely beating the other team's big who ran end to end. A fast break should come from a steal as well, as long as a teammate leaks out. The pass needs to automatically be directed ahead of the runner, not at them, so they have to turn around to catch it, allowing others to catch up.

DJR210
01-02-2017, 08:55 AM
They do stop and turn around to catch the ball on the break. I thought that shit was fixed 6 years ago. A real fast break isn't one man getting a rebound from a cherry picking half court spot and barely beating the other team's big who ran end to end. A fast break should come from a steal as well, as long as a teammate leaks out. The pass needs to automatically be directed ahead of the runner, not at them, so they have to turn around to catch it, allowing others to catch up.

:lol so are you ready to fess up yet?

DMC
01-02-2017, 11:39 AM
:lol so are you ready to fess up yet?

lol it's not me. Sounds like a Jersey voice, close to Vin Diesel or something.

Arcadian
01-04-2017, 03:45 PM

Interesting...I thought shooting was too slow in the past. Idk about you, but in real life I shoot with a pretty quick release. Which is generally helpful for not getting your shot blocked. I get annoyed with players who have a slowass release.