PDA

View Full Version : Avante

Pages : [1] 2 3

Trill Clinton
01-03-2017, 09:48 AM
How was christmas in the mountains?

benefactor
01-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Yes, Crickets...give us a good story. Be sure you stay consistent though. I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself yet again by fucking your own lies up like you did with the story about your son.

DJR210
01-03-2017, 09:58 AM
http://cdn.metacafe.com/contents/videos_screenshots/10481000/10481816/preview.jpg

Here's Avante enjoying Christmas in the mountains back in 75'

Avante
01-03-2017, 11:55 AM
How was christmas in the mountains?

It's really hard having to leave. What a life that is up there. Too bad Judy has a job she loves or we would move up there.

We don't have a fire place down here in the valley, that sucks. Everything was great as it always is and Santa was especially cool this Xmas, I got all the things I'd hinted about. As did everyone.

Standing outside in the cold taking a leak as the coyotes sing their sad song while bats are darting here and there, very cool. Ya gotta have a white Xmas, so if that won't come to you you go to it. And unless ya go out in the woods and find that tree to decorate you are faking it.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2017, 11:57 AM
chirp chirp

Avante
01-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Yes, Crickets...give us a good story. Be sure you stay consistent though. I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself yet again by fucking your own lies up like you did with the story about your son.

Never have understood your problem, you appear to suffer from a lot of problems. I'm guessing you're small and get pretty much ignored or made fun of. So ya come here with an attitude.

Avante
01-03-2017, 12:01 PM
http://cdn.metacafe.com/contents/videos_screenshots/10481000/10481816/preview.jpg

Here's Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) enjoying Christmas in the mountains back in 75'

Work with me here....

You still have never figured it out.

My navy days were from 69-72.

Avante
01-03-2017, 12:06 PM
chirp chirp

You can't find something to wimper about? Do people you know ever comment on your constant wimpering around?

Avante
01-03-2017, 12:14 PM
I will no longer be addressing anything having to do with my navy days. It will be 100%/completely/totally ignored. Talk about beating something to death, wow! I get the internet but to go on and on and on and on and on and on about anything like some of you do about something that never happened is ridiculous.

So why waste your time? Time to stop the silliness.

Grown men chiping because of their inferiorities are you kidding me?

I'm cooling the "Avante" character, I finally got bored with it. I did have fun with with the guy, obviously.

01-03-2017, 12:17 PM
lol 4-post meltdown

Avante
01-03-2017, 12:21 PM
lol 4-post meltdown

2017 is a new year and change. You ever thought of doing something new?

JudynTX
01-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Do you have a job? Or does Judy make all the money?

benefactor
01-03-2017, 12:47 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
01-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Do you have a job? Or does Judy make all the money?

Since you asked....

I spent 33 years in the health insurance biz. After five years you have now locked in 15% of old business written. So once a month I get a check for renewals of 33 years of old business. While it varies it's always over 2000 a month, now add my SS which is 1270. So I bring in around 3500 a month give or take. Judy makes over 3000 a month in her daycare biz, so life is good.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2017, 01:21 PM
It's really hard having to leave. What a life that is up there. Too bad Judy has a job she loves or we would move up there.

We don't have a fire place down here in the valley, that sucks. Everything was great as it always is and Santa was especially cool this Xmas, I got all the things I'd hinted about. As did everyone.

Standing outside in the cold taking a leak as the coyotes sing their sad song while bats are darting here and there, very cool. Ya gotta have a white Xmas, so if that won't come to you you go to it. And unless ya go out in the woods and find that tree to decorate you are faking it.

Sounds so calming. Was it just you and the Mrs or did yall have the grandkids there too?

I wish I had a white Christmas but it doesn't get cold enough here. I wouldn't mind spending Christmas in Colorado or new mexico. I hear they have some nice lodges there .

Avante
01-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Sounds so calming. Was it just you and the Mrs or did yall have the grandkids there too?

I wish I had a white Christmas but it doesn't get cold enough here. I wouldn't mind spending Christmas in Colorado or new mexico. I hear they have some nice lodges there .

The first few days it was just the two of us. So we went hiking and looking for the perfect tree****.(on the way back) We are a good 20 miles from civilization. Just the two of wandering around in the wilderness, ah....and the critters. (saw a fox, black bear and and a wildcat)

The grandkids, our kids and Judy's mom, brothers and sister and their families came up later. Yep, a house full.

We live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada's, you can see the snow teasing. The soil here plus the melting snow is why this region of the world is the ag capital of the world. It's perfect.

Colorado would be fantastic, New Mexico....hmmm? I do love the desert. Of course Cali has it all.

*** funny how women want to be equal, but when it comes time to chop down a tree all of a sudden that's a mans job, hmmmm? As is bringing in the wood, funny how that works.

BD24
01-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Since you asked....

I spent 33 years in the health insurance biz. After five years you have now locked in 15% of old business written. So once a month I get a check for renewals of 33 years of old business. While it varies it's always over 2000 a month, now add my SS which is 1270. So I bring in around 3500 a month give or take. Judy makes over 3000 a month in her daycare biz, so life is good.
Don't you live in California you pedo fuck? 6500 a month as a household isn't shit there lol. You gotta be living under a bridge and going to Starbucks for free wifi

Avante
01-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Don't you live in California you pedo fuck? 6500 a month as a household isn't shit there lol. You gotta be living under a bridge and going to Starbucks for free wifi

How much is my house payment? What bills do we owe? Well? How much do we have in our saving account?

Would I have retired if $$$$ was going to be a problem?

01-03-2017, 02:00 PM
:lmao exposed once again

Avante
01-03-2017, 02:07 PM
:lmao exposed once again

Do you ever give real life a chance? You seem to wander around in a neatherworld all your own. Exposed?

BD24
01-03-2017, 02:10 PM
How much is my house payment? What bills do we owe? Well? How much do we have in our saving account?

So you finally paid off your double wide? Good for you.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2017, 02:11 PM

Give it up, old man. You're just another liar on the Internet. If your grandiose claims about your lifestyle had any truth to them at all, you wouldn't have welched on your bet with benefactor.

Avante
01-03-2017, 02:20 PM
So you finally paid off your double wide? Good for you.

Why not answer my questions? Could it be because you are totally clueless? So if you have no idea what our $$$$$ output a month is how can you even talk about this?

Our home is paid off, as are all our vehicles and toys.

Ever deal in real life?

Avante
01-03-2017, 02:26 PM
Give it up, old man. You're just another liar on the Internet. If your grandiose claims about your lifestyle had any truth to them at all, you wouldn't have welched on your bet with benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284).

Obviously I don't work for a living. And who needs to lie on the internet, what do you gain by that? And I did show pictures of my Fortress of Solitude with all the books, football trophies,weights, music, track mags, etc. All the things I talk about, my interests.

I look young and know that, there is noway in hell anyone is going to believe yes that is me. It would be just like it was with my pictures...."those aren't yours" "you bought all those football trophies at a thrift shop".....ha! I know this so why waste my time? benefactor is a joke, chirping....are you kidding me? And he has never showed a picture either, so how did I welch to begin with?

Watch this...

benefactor show us all pictures of you on the bench.

I did show pictures of my little world, who else here has ever done that?

benefactor has never showed us anything.

johnsmith
01-03-2017, 02:36 PM
" "you bought all those football trophies at a thrift shop".

Lol....you're a real life Al Bundy

Avante
01-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Lol....you're a real life Al Bundy

Actually I'm a real life music/track/football/rasslin' historian who deals in reality. I don't play any silly games and tells it like it really is.

It is funny watching how people react to that combo.

Darth_Pelican
01-03-2017, 02:47 PM
http://www.adamsherk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/crickets-chirping.jpeg

johnsmith
01-03-2017, 02:50 PM
Actually I'm a real life music/track/football/rasslin' historian who deals in reality. I don't play any silly games and tells it like it really is.

It is funny watching how people react to that combo.

I'm not reacting to any combo....I'm laughing at you clinging to your glory days with your trophies....my trophies are in boxes somewhere at my parents house.

But who am I to judge....you're just counting the days until death anyway. I've said it a million times, you make retirement sound awful.

Avante
01-03-2017, 02:50 PM

A thread titled....Avante....and here you are, ha! Do you ever think before posting?

Avante
01-03-2017, 02:57 PM
I'm not reacting to any combo....I'm laughing at you clinging to your glory days with your trophies....my trophies are in boxes somewhere at my parents house.

But who am I to judge....you're just counting the days until death anyway. I've said it a million times, you make retirement sound awful.

Ever been to USC, how about UCLA or any college? Ever notice the awards cases? I have a room all my own why not have my world there? You might wanna forget a very important part of your life, but who else plays that?

You seem to want to hassle, everything must be a hassle with you. Why is that? You don't appear to be a happy person, you come off as a real jerk. Why?

Retirement is fantastic, absolutely amazing. Doing whatever whenever and having nobody to answer to, it's great. You being this....bah humbugger....would complan if somebody gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill and it's real obvious.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2017, 02:58 PM
The first few days it was just the two of us. So we went hiking and looking for the perfect tree****.(on the way back) We are a good 20 miles from civilization. Just the two of wandering around in the wilderness, ah....and the critters. (saw a fox, black bear and and a wildcat)

The grandkids, our kids and Judy's mom, brothers and sister and their families came up later. Yep, a house full.

We live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada's, you can see the snow teasing. The soil here plus the melting snow is why this region of the world is the ag capital of the world. It's perfect.

Colorado would be fantastic, New Mexico....hmmm? I do love the desert. Of course Cali has it all.

*** funny how women want to be equal, but when it comes time to chop down a tree all of a sudden that's a mans job, hmmmm? As is bringing in the wood, funny how that works.

I heard new Mexico gets a good amount of snow in the winter and is a cheaper option if you don't want to do colorado.

Sounds like you had a good time tho. We're you able to get any lifting in or was the tree chopping the extent of your exercising.

benefactor
01-03-2017, 02:58 PM

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:00 PM
There we go, this is why I don't give this weirdo any respect. Too immature to bother with.

SpursforSix
01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Too immature to bother with.

Good start. You should tattoo this on your arm for future reference and inspiration.

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
I heard new Mexico gets a good amount of snow in the winter and is amount cheaper option if you don't want to do colorado.

Sounds like you had a good time tho. We're you able to get any lifting in or was the tree chopping the extent of your exercising.

Snow out in the middle of a desert, now how cool would that be and something new to me.

I take December totally off, no lifting and eat like a hog. Do everything wrong and love it. Then in Jan it's starts up again, I start all over again. The discipline.

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Good start. You should tattoo this on your arm for future reference and inspiration.

Just so you know.

There will be no more of this between you and me. It's over. You talk like a real adult and we'll talk, you bring that silliness you will be ignored. So do we have an understandng?

Grow up, ok?

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:10 PM
I need you people to grow up, the immaturity we see here is ridiculous. So if you plan on talking to me drop the childish behavior or you will be ignored. I'm totally bored with the silliness and you should be also.

01-03-2017, 03:14 PM
You don't appear to be a happy person, you come off as a real jerk

:lol I'm not sure if there's a better way than that to describe you, tbh

Wait, yes there is: pedophile

johnsmith
01-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Ever been to USC, how about UCLA or any college? Ever notice the awards cases? I have a room all my own why not have my world there? You might wanna forget a very important part of your life, but who else plays that?

You seem to want to hassle, everything must be a hassle with you. Why is that? You don't appear to be a happy person, you come off as a real jerk. Why?

Retirement is fantastic, absolutely amazing. Doing whatever whenever and having nobody to answer to, it's great. You being this....bah humbugger....would complan if somebody gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill and it's real obvious.

I'm completely happy....I just think you're a clown.

And if it's so fantastic, why do you spend a vast majority of your time on the Internet posting at a site that you believe most of the posters to be childish and immature?

SpursforSix
01-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Just so you know.

There will be no more of this between you and me. It's over. You talk like a real adult and we'll talk, you bring that silliness you will be ignored. So do we have an understandng?

Grow up, ok?

:jack

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm completely happy....I just think you're a clown.

And if it's so fantastic, why do you spend a vast majority of your time on the Internet posting at a site that you believe most of the posters to be childish and immature?

I've noticed you always pretty much ignore....you. I think it's time to talk about you instead of me. Tell me johnsmith why are you so worried about me? When you show up here what do you do first, yep, me. What's with that? Why are you so concerned about me?

This thread is about my Christmas in the mountains. So why are you even here?

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:26 PM
We are going to do things differently in 2017, time for a change.

"Avante" was fun, very entertaining, but time to move on.

Avante
01-03-2017, 03:52 PM
:jack

Aren't you bored with all that silliness by now? You've seen the impact it makes, yep....0.

Be real, ok?

Avante
01-03-2017, 04:10 PM
The cartoon posting is over as far as I'm concerned. Time to start acting like mature adults with some intelligence. So if you plan on dealing with me then you'll have to cool the silliness, immaturity and that ...DUH!

Time for a change people.

Getting back to Xmas....

What was the best gift you got?

Clipper Nation
01-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Obviously I don't work for a living.
Yes, we're aware that you're a welfare queen.

And who needs to lie on the internet, what do you gain by that?
It gets you attention, which you crave more than anything else in the world.

Avante
01-03-2017, 06:45 PM
Yes, we're aware that you're a welfare queen.

It gets you attention, which you crave more than anything else in the world.

We all get the fact you're a miserable human being CN you make that very clear but why you lie like you do...why? I've made it very clear who I am and what I'm about, welfare queen? Why do you talk stupid like that? I worked for over 50 years, and was able to retire a few years ago. You can't read?

I'm an x footballer, trackster who is into the origins of things that interest me. A big guy who likes to stay in shape. Why struggle with that like you do?

Tell us all again about that muffed punt by Tyreek Hill, ha! Will you ever learn a game is four quarters?

$$$$$$$$$ will never be a problem in my life, simply the facts.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2017, 06:48 PM
More lies from the old fake-Internet-life faggot.

Avante
01-03-2017, 06:52 PM

So I never played football, ran track? I don't need to know the origins of my interests? I don't workout? I;m not $$$$$$ set for life?

You act like that just can't be, why not?

Now if I said I was all state in football, set numerous track records, was on the cover of a Muscle mag and filty rich. I could understand the.....????

CN is this really you? Do you actually act this way out in public? Really, I;m serious. How can you survive this way?

Clipper Nation
01-03-2017, 06:58 PM

Avante
01-03-2017, 07:02 PM
I don't blame you for taking that out. It is pretty stupid to think running track, playing football and working out is some .....OH MY GOD. And, we all work this is news to you? So I like to read, wow!

Obviously as usual you totally ignore anything said about you.

Classic CN, you can dish it out but can't take it.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Avante
01-03-2017, 07:19 PM
That was just too easy, so predictable.

You wanna shut this guy up just ask him anything about himself. He will never ever go there.

Talk about hard to believe.....kid played football, ran some track, likes to read and stay in shape and worked for a living. WOW, talk about a fantasy, ha!

benefactor
01-03-2017, 08:19 PM
And he has never showed a picture either, so how did I welch to begin with?

Watch this...

benefactor show us all pictures of you on the bench.

I did show pictures of my little world, who else here has ever done that?

benefactor has never showed us anything.
We had an agreement and you backed out. All this is just more deflecting...just like you've done ever since I told you I had a video(one that was verified by another poster here) and you suddenly made every excuse in the world not to make one. Why do you think you are getting the crickets treatment from me and everyone else? You simply aren't worth taking seriously.

Avante
01-03-2017, 08:34 PM
We had an agreement and you backed out. All this is just more deflecting...just like you've done ever since I told you I had a video(one that was verified by another poster here) and you suddenly made every excuse in the world not to make one. Why do you think you are getting the crickets treatment from me and everyone else? You simply aren't worth taking seriously.

Any grown man who thinks chirping at somebody is taking things seriously, ha! And the only ones playng that are losers like you in case you haven't noticed. This thread is..Avante...right?

I watched how you act and knew there was noway in hell you are going to do anything other than...."that isn't you"...and you make that real obvious. It's really important to you (for some strange reason) that I'm fat and ugly and stupid and poor and a wreck/mess. No way you are going to..."damn, you are the real deal"....and we both know this so why bother with it and you never showed anything guy and you never will.

Let's see any video/pictures of you doing anything. That will not happen and you know it. So you are a liar about that video.

benefactor
01-03-2017, 08:47 PM
chirp chirp

Avante
01-03-2017, 08:50 PM
chirp chirp

That right there, is why I have no respect for you, you are too immature to bother with.

Time to put you back on ignore.

benefactor
01-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Feeling is mutual...so...

chirp chirp

Avante
01-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Moving on....

One of my brother in laws does nothing but pushups and pullups, and dips using chairs. He's ripped in the upper body. He said he goes until he can't do anymore. Just one long set. According to him he's in and out in 30 minutes, hmmmm?

benefactor
01-03-2017, 09:12 PM
chirp chirp

DJR210
01-03-2017, 09:35 PM
:lol the abundance of the old faggot on every board in every thread really makes me appreciate Koolaid_Man tbh

Chucho
01-03-2017, 10:06 PM
The "old" Avante progressively emerged with every post. It's like a comic book where an ex-villain claims he is going strait and does for a few ishes and then, as everyone knows, he goes back to bank heists and plans of world domination.

BD24
01-03-2017, 10:56 PM
Moving on....

One of my brother in laws does nothing but pushups and pullups, and dips using chairs. He's ripped in the upper body. He said he goes until he can't do anymore. Just one long set. According to him he's in and out in 30 minutes, hmmmm?
Body weight excercises are great for shredding, strength, and muscular endurance. Only reason I really use weights is to add size. Hard to put on alot of size with body weight exercises.

Mitch
01-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Moving on....

You ever hear the name Mike Joplin, Avante? Man who did pull ups like crazy for 50 years and other calisthenics. He's kept in good shape for a guy in his 70s

Gummi Clutch
01-04-2017, 12:35 AM
did he bend you over in the mountains?

Avante
01-04-2017, 01:32 AM
:lol the abundance of the old faggot on every board in every thread really makes me appreciate Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) tbh

You and Koolaid Man a perfect fit.

Avante
01-04-2017, 01:34 AM
The "old" Avante progressively emerged with every post. It's like a comic book where an ex-villain claims he is going strait and does for a few ishes and then, as everyone knows, he goes back to bank heists and plans of world domination.

Time to cool the silly lists, the videos, the vulgar lingo, the translations and stop calling peope slick, amigo, little man, and midget. Show a little respect and stop playing a character. Bored with it.

Will totally/completely/100% be ignoring my navy days talk. Time to cool that silliness.

Avante
01-04-2017, 01:38 AM
You ever hear the name Mike Joplin, Avante? Man who did pull ups like crazy for 50 years and other calisthenics. He's kept in good shape for a guy in his 70s

Scott Joplin the old piano player and Janis Joplin the only Joplins I'm aware of.

I did pushups, squats, pullups in boot camp, yes it obviously works but ya don't gain size, more about density.

Avante
01-04-2017, 01:40 AM
did he bend you over in the mountains?

Not sure why you play that, why this need to show everyone your immaturity?

Avante
01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
Body weight excercises are great for shredding, strength, and muscular endurance. Only reason I really use weights is to add size. Hard to put on alot of size with body weight exercises.
Yes, that's true, you can have that Bruce Lee physique, in a word...tight. But you won't be adding any muscular size. That only comes with progressive weight training. Must break down the muscle.

Mitch
01-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Scott Joplin the old piano player and Janis Joplin the only Joplins I'm aware of.

I did pushups, squats, pullups in boot camp, yes it obviously works but ya don't gain size, more about density.

Density is where you get that working man's strength. I've seen laborers who are smaller than gym rats but incredibly strong still

Avante
01-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Density is where you get that working man's strength. I've seen laborers who are smaller than gym rats but incredibly strong still

Mechanic wrists, carpenters shoulders. That is a different kind of strength.

Gymnasts have some serious strenght without looking the part.

But, I confess I'm more into vanity and showy muscularity at this stage of things. The most important body parts after 40.....legs, butt and abs. They are the first to go, so ya need to do more work in those areas.

Mitch
01-04-2017, 02:14 AM
Mechanic wrists, carpenters shoulders. That is a different kind of strength.

Gymnasts have some serious strenght without looking the part.

But, I confess I'm more into vanity and showy muscularity at this stage of things. The most important body parts after 40.....legs, butt and abs. They are the first to go, so ya need to do more work in those areas.

Can't forget the back, older you are the most muscular support you'll want. Posture is much more important in that regards, tho I figure.

Avante
01-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Can't forget the back, older you are the most muscular support you'll want. Posture is much more important in that regards, tho I figure.

Good point and very true. Heavy rowing a great back excercise. Just one long set until the burn set in. This needs as heavy as ya can manage to rep out at around 20ish. And lift with the back not the arms.

I do prefer the different body parts alternating days routine. Taking Sundays off.

Avante
01-04-2017, 02:33 AM
The home gym is the only way to go. And all you really need is a bench with bar, a curling bar, a couple dumbells and 300 pounds of assorted plates***. You wanna get in and get out, no driving, no waiting, no chatter and standing around. You need too roll, so the home gym is it. You don't need to handle real heavy weights that takes a spotter.

I gotta have cold hard steel, love that...clank. Not into pullies, and that sort of thing.

*** a lot of 2.5 plates, it's all about progressive stress on the muscle. You break it down and the growth comes with the rejuvenation of the muscle from rest/sleep. Another reason the best way to go is alternating days, that gives the muscle group time to rebuild. Every few months you add weight, now a new stress on the muscle.

Avante
01-04-2017, 02:56 AM
Never eat.... CHEETOS Flamin' Hot.... out of the bag then rub your eyes. What an idiot, ouch!

Back to them hills for me, I need to do some painting and clean up the place. This time I'm the Lone Ranger without a Tonto. Don't like sleeping alone this time of the year, but who does:toast

lil'mo
01-04-2017, 08:54 AM
Never have understood your problem, you appear to suffer from a lot of problems. I'm guessing you're small and get pretty much ignored or made fun of. So ya come here with an attitude.

He's just jealous

DJR210
01-04-2017, 09:48 AM
You and Koolaid Man a perfect fit.

Bend over faggot, I'll show you a perfect fit

01-04-2017, 10:10 AM
:lmao

benefactor
01-04-2017, 12:28 PM
This is how I imagine a conversation goes with Avante in real life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xov5BRFWu-g

Mitch
01-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Good point and very true. Heavy rowing a great back excercise. Just one long set until the burn set in. This needs as heavy as ya can manage to rep out at around 20ish. And lift with the back not the arms.

I do prefer the different body parts alternating days routine. Taking Sundays off.

Same, I usually go...

Shoulder/triceps
Back/bicep
Chest/triceps
Legs
Full body for two dats, whatever I feel is lacking or I want to do
Rest, usually swim since it helps me recover.

lebomb
01-04-2017, 01:47 PM

To tell another man to bend over and show him a perfect fit makes me question who the real faggot is.

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 01:51 PM
To tell another man to bend over and show him a perfect fit makes me question who the real faggot is.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you who the real faggot is.

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 02:04 PM
The home gym is the only way to go. And all you really need is a bench with bar, a curling bar, a couple dumbells and 300 pounds of assorted plates***. You wanna get in and get out, no driving, no waiting, no chatter and standing around. You need too roll, so the home gym is it. You don't need to handle real heavy weights that takes a spotter.

I gotta have cold hard steel, love that...clank. Not into pullies, and that sort of thing.

*** a lot of 2.5 plates, it's all about progressive stress on the muscle. You break it down and the growth comes with the rejuvenation of the muscle from rest/sleep. Another reason the best way to go is alternating days, that gives the muscle group time to rebuild. Every few months you add weight, now a new stress on the muscle.

this you????
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/730195/85227647.jpg

01-04-2017, 02:07 PM
:lol

lebomb
01-04-2017, 03:00 PM

Hmmmmm, I thought bending another man over and fuckin his ass makes you a faggot as well? Todays Spurstalk :rolleyes

SpursforSix
01-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Hmmmmm, I thought bending another man over and fuckin his ass makes you a faggot as well? Todays Spurstalk :rolleyes

oh shit...you're a dude???

lebomb
01-04-2017, 03:03 PM
oh shit...you're a dude???

Yep, and one that isnt gonna bend another mufawkin man over like you claim to do.

DJR210
01-04-2017, 03:32 PM

Darth_Pelican
01-04-2017, 03:37 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/avante_zps62d1de99.jpg

Quetzal-X
01-04-2017, 03:39 PM

Vain Judy is going to hell for that tree ya know. If she dont like it tough shit. She should read her bible before having you do heathen shit.

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Yall christmas tree cuttin heathens gonna answer for that one. You tell that Judy okay??

I. Hustle
01-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Vain Judy is going to hell for that tree ya know. If she dont like it tough shit. She should read her bible before having you do heathen shit.

Jeremiah 10King James Version (KJV)10 Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Yall christmas tree cuttin heathens gonna answer for that one. You tell that Judy okay??

:rolleyes

Who hurt you?

Quetzal-X
01-04-2017, 03:45 PM

01-04-2017, 04:53 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/avante_zps62d1de99.jpg

Gummi Clutch
01-04-2017, 08:08 PM
UTSAbrains

lebomb
01-05-2017, 09:02 AM
UTSAbrains

STFU before I get SpursforSix to bend you over biatch.

Avante
01-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Aren't you people bored with the same old tired silliness? Come on.

It's pouring down rain here in Cali and has been for a couple days now and another storm is on it's way. As everyone knows we need it. We were down to water rationing as far as lawns went, and it could have got more serious. Farmers very concerned and Cali is the ag capital of the world.

Like to sit out in my truck with that Kenwood sound system on a rainy day listening to them blues. Those speakers in that small confined space really is outerwordly as the rain comes pouring down. You can feel the sounds in your bones.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 11:05 AM

It's pouring down rain here in Cali and has been for a couple days now and another storm is on it's way. As everyone knows we need it. We were down to water rationing as far as lawns went, and it could have got more serious. Farmers very concerned and Cali is the ag capital of the world.

Thank goodness for the rain. Too bad that LA is still going to illegally take the water supply from the Central Valley and all the farms that provide 90% of the food to all the folks this side of the Rockies just so the fine folks in a polluted cesspool can have green lawns this summer. But hey, green lawns are more important and the farmland and fishing economies of central valley towns be damned, as well as the people who like to, ya know, eat food.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 11:06 AM
STFU before I get SpursforSix to bend you over biatch.

Go grab the dunce cap and sit in the corner.

Deflecting by dick riding is just too faggy.

benefactor
01-05-2017, 11:28 AM

Nope...just like you never seem to get tired of living a fake internet life.

Avante
01-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Thank goodness for the rain. Too bad that LA is still going to illegally take the water supply from the Central Valley and all the farms that provide 90% of the food to all the folks this side of the Rockies just so the fine folks in a polluted cesspool can have green lawns this summer. But hey, green lawns are more important and the farmland and fishing economies of central valley towns be damned, as well as the people who like to, ya know, eat food.

While I love NORCAL I hate the LA area. But also love San Diego, LOVE San Diego.

Yes, that totally sucks and talk about stupidity and greed there it is, the hell with LA.

Hmmmmmmm, wouldn't really wanna live in Oakland for obvious reasons.

Avante
01-05-2017, 11:33 AM
Nope...just like you never seem to get tired of living a fake internet life.

Why do you struggle so badly with this? I played some football, ran track, love to read and workout. I'm married with kids and worked for a living like we all do. What needs to be faked there?

If I rambled on about being recruited by USC, held numerous track records, an award winning bodybuiler, was filty rich then I could understand the.......really guy?

01-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Hmmmmmmm, wouldn't really wanna live in Oakland for obvious reasons.
Yeah it's pretty obvious you're racist

benefactor
01-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Why do you struggle so badly with this? I played some football, ran track, love to read and workout. I'm married with kids and worked for a living like we all do. What needs to be faked there?

If I rambled on about being recruited by USC, held numerous track records, an award winning bodybuiler, was filty rich then I could understand the.......really guy?
Because despite all of your overconfident bragging about your appearance(continually calling people "little man" and shit like that), you couldn't honor a simple agreement with me. You agreed to it but as soon as I told you I had a video made(one that has been seen by posters here...people who know me from outside of here and can verify it's me) you started panicking when you realized I wasn't full of shit like you are. You've continually deflected and you keep going back to paper thin arguments to keep from doing it(like your pics of your trophies and weights, which have nothing to do with our agreement) and using excuses like "you won't believe it's me" when it's easy as fuck to identify yourself in a video(we know your name is Lawrence, so just say Lawrence before you start the lift).

You are a fucking liar. This is why people keep making fun of you. Now cue more deflections and lies...it's all you have left.

Avante
01-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Yeah it's pretty obvious you're racist

My best friend Stan (best man) is black, I've been to The Jungle ( whites must be invited). Had black girlfriends. I listen to mostly old black blues. On my walls in my Fortress of Solitude pictures/pin ups/posters of....

Black sprinters...

Maurice Greene
Justin Gatlin
Tyson Gay
Usain Bolt
Asafa Powell
Yohan Blake

Black bluesmen

Robert Johnsn
Muddy Waters
Lightnin' Hopkins
Howlin' Wolf

Black footballers

Jim Brown
Abner Haynes
Jerry Rice
Marcus Allen

My prized possession....a mint 1958 Jim Brown rookie card.

BUT.....Yes Im without question a 100% racist. I want footbal, track, them blues I need the black man. I wanna dance, I need some funk.

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:00 PM

lol

recruited by usc while living in some old lady's garage.

Avante
01-05-2017, 12:04 PM
lol

recruited by usc while living in some old lady's garage.

You never seem to really pay attention.

I lived at home while playing HS football. I made that clear.

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:06 PM
from hs football to the garage.

that i can believe.

Avante
01-05-2017, 12:12 PM
from hs football to the garage.

that i can believe.

I left home right after graduation. I started working at an Olive Plant (uncle was the hire/fire). I was a fork lift driver. So I see this sign...FOR RENT... at this nice big white house. All I wanted was a room. Well this old lady owned the home and in the back she had turned her garage into a little house. Bathroom, frig, it was nice. Rug on the floor, she wanted 35 bucks a month. It was actually a perfect situation.

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:15 PM
olapongo over usc.

good call

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:18 PM
this is excellent.

tell us all about the "recruitment" from usc.

don't leave anything out. :lmao

Trill Clinton
01-05-2017, 12:22 PM
I left home right after graduation. I started working at an Olive Plant (uncle was the hire/fire). I was a fork lift driver. So I see this sign...FOR RENT... at this nice big white house. All I wanted was a room. Well this old lady owned the home and in the back she had turned her garage into a little house. Bathroom, frig, it was nice. Rug on the floor, she wanted 35 bucks a month. It was actually a perfect situation.

You ever think about writing a book? You've lived an interesting life. Off topic: how do you feel about interracial relationships?

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:33 PM
You ever think about writing a book? You've lived an interesting life. Off topic: how do you feel about interracial relationships?

fuck that. i want to hear everything about the "recruitment".

everything

Avante
01-05-2017, 12:50 PM
this is excellent.

tell us all about the "recruitment" from usc.

don't leave anything out. :lmao

Go back and read what was said, ok?

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:51 PM
i did.

you said if you rambled on.

Trill Clinton
01-05-2017, 12:53 PM
fuck that. i want to hear everything about the "recruitment".

everything

We're saving that for the book.

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:55 PM
we have a track star here so humble that he wished he never mentioned his record.

you however, just ramble on.

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:55 PM
We're saving that for the book.

title please.

clambake
01-05-2017, 12:56 PM
i think we should all have input on the title.

Avante
01-05-2017, 12:59 PM

No on the book but yes on living a very interesting life. But if I did write a book....

Chapters

White Lightnin' (white kid who could run)

Hercules (this movie starring Steve Reeves actually changed my life)

Girls (this is when I knew there had to be a God)

A Job, OUCH! (picking peaches in the hot Cali central valley)

Out In The Deep Blue Sea (my navy days)

Crazy Man Loose on the West Coast.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ (getting a real job, insurance sales)

Judy (the real proof Heaven is missing an Angel)

I'm cool with marrying who you love and nothing else matters. BUT.....not cool with inerracial couples/gays adopting kids, it's just not fair to the kids. And we know all the why's.

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:04 PM
we have a track star here so humble that he wished he never mentioned his record.

you however, just ramble on.

I was too wild and crazy back then to reach my full athletic potential. Remember this is in 64-68. Drugs all around.

Trill Clinton
01-05-2017, 01:06 PM
title please.

Still working on it.

Avante, I have connections with a publisher. Let's work.

Trill Clinton
01-05-2017, 01:07 PM
I like white lightnin' and $$$$$$$$$

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Still working on it.

Avante, I have connections with a publisher. Let's work.

Hmmmmmm?

Page 1

Being the little kid I hiked for both teams, I was happy to just be out there. The rain was beating down and the field was mud, yep, perfect. So all of a sudden the wet ball is batted down and right into my hands, I hear....RUN RUN. I'd never hike another football.

01-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Hmmmmmm?

Page 1

Being the little kid I hiked for both teams, I was happy to just be out there. The rain was beating down and the field was mud, yep, perfect. So all of a sudden the wet ball is batted down and right into my hands, I hear....RUN RUN. I'd never hike another football.
So in the books first sentence you already reveal you're bissexual? That's bold tbh

At least the readers wont be surprised later on when you reveal you fucked both underage girls AND ladyboys

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:36 PM
So in the books first sentence you already reveal you're bissexual? That's bold tbh

At least the readers wont be surprised later on when you reveal you fucked both underage girls AND ladyboys

Not really sure what's wrong with you, my best guess is you were pushed aound most your life and now you can talk crap in hiding and are out of control being able to get back at the big people.

Grow up my man, ok?

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:51 PM
I'm done dealing with the immature posters here, so if you plan on talking to me bring real mature adult intelligence. If you can't do that the don't even bother. Tired of going down there to your level, yep, nose bleed.

I had my fun with my "Avante" character, but now I'm bored with it and you should be also. So let's rise above that silliness.

To think...

Come on amigo, sheesh~~~~ here's a list and a video.

...got the play it did, is really amazing to me.

My real name is Larry.

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:17 PM
It is totally pouring down outside, and according to the news a HUGE storm due in here Sunday. Been a long time since we've seen this much rain. My MIL..."God answered my prayers"....hmmmmm?

Avante
01-06-2017, 01:41 PM
It's pushin' 11am on the west coast and the sun is shining high and bright. When I went to bed last night it was pouring down rain, ha!

Yes the classic....calm before the storm...because according to the weather reports a huge storm is on it's way, due in Sunday. I do love rainy days, just bummed we don't have a fireplace in this home. What were we thinking?

It was sometime in the 50's in Visalia, we all woke up to a sound of running water, it was coming in from under the door, yep, a flood. Dad gets us all up, and it's off to grab a ladder. We ended up in a tent on top the car port. Mom, dad, me my three sisters and our bulldog Brownie, our two cats Suzy and her son Samson (gigantic tom cat).

The water got three feet high.

There is talk right now of floods, Judy got a warning on her phone.

This is scarey.

http://abc30.com/weather/

Our mountain hideaway is just above Springville.

johnsmith
01-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Dear diary, it's Day 1,944 of retirement:

Today I posted on spurstalk all day....just like the last 1,943 days of retirement. Death can't come soon enough. Judy seems uninterested in spurstalk stories again.

clambake
01-06-2017, 02:37 PM

Today I posted on spurstalk all day....just like the last 1,943 days of retirement. Death can't come soon enough. Judy seems uninterested in spurstalk stories again.

"stop acting like the little girl i plowed."

Avante
01-06-2017, 02:38 PM

Dear Diary

I dropped in on Spurtalk today, as usual my major concern was Avante. I only go there to pester him, yes I'm hurting for things to do. Having no hobbies, a family that shuns me and no friends, I need Avante.

He'll ask me again about why I find him so captivating and why it is his leg I hump, questions I never actually answer because it would expose my homosexuality. I find the big guy sexy and when he does talk to me, I cum all over myself.

Everybody else there bores me, that's why all I do there is follow Avante around.

clambake
01-06-2017, 02:40 PM
interesting thoughts

Avante
01-06-2017, 03:20 PM
Never have really understood what people get out of just pesterng others on the internet, what's the deal with that? They really that bored/boring, uninteresting that that's the best they can do?

And if you notice those who play that never do anything here themselves. They are obviously followers.

I'm totally/completely/100% bored with those immature posters, I think we all are.

Avante
01-09-2017, 05:55 AM
La'Veon Bell is one of a kind. A RB who actually plots out a course. That goes against all we have ever known about the position. We are taught to explode thru a hole, and it really is all about instincts. You don't have to think, ya simply react. Not this guy and it's totally unique the way he runs, never seen anything like it.

There is that break away down the sideline and looking for the cutback, that takes some thought.

Funny thing about the Steelers is this....

Thier best ever QB is Big Ben, he is ahead of HOFer Terry Bradshaw.

Their best WR;s Antonio Brown and Hines Ward, they are ahead of HOFers, Lynn Swann and John Stallworth.

Bell isn't better (yet) than HOFers, Jerome Bettis and Franco Harris, he is better than HOFer John Henry Johnson.

SpursforSix
01-09-2017, 03:10 PM
title please.

GGGRRRRRRRRRR8 (kids they are)
by Avante

Avante
01-09-2017, 03:59 PM
GGGRRRRRRRRRR8 (kids they are)
by Avante

Don't you ever get bored with all that? Dude, you bore the hell out of me, ok?

If I were you I'd be picking my brain and learning all ya could. To waste away the chance to widen your horizons, extend those perimeters, why?

Avante
01-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Speaking of books made into movies.

I'd read all of Lee Childs Jack ReAcher books before the first movie came out. And yes it was based on one of the books. What stunned all of us into the stories was seeing Tom Cruise playing the 6-6 260 pound Jack Reacher. That simply made no sense at all. BUT....unless you know the story you wouldn't know that.

His size is always talked about in the books.

Imagine John Wayne playing Napolean.

SpursforSix
01-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Speaking of books made into movies.

I'd read all of Lee Childs Jack ReAcher books before the first movie came out. And yes it was based on one of the books. What stunned all of us into the stories was seeing Tom Cruise playing the 6-6 260 pound Jack Reacher. That simply made no sense at all. BUT....unless you know the story you wouldn't know that.

His size is always talked about in the books.

Imagine John Wayne playing Napolean.

You might like Bosch. From the Michael Connelly books. I think I read one or two. But the series is great.

Avante
01-09-2017, 04:20 PM
You might like Bosch. From the Michael Connelly books. I think I read one or two. But the series is great.

I will buy boxes of books at yard sales. Sometimes it takes me months to go thru just what is there. I know I have at least one Michael Connelly book. I've seen that name before. Now I;m curious.

Thanks, I love to discover new to me.

Did he write Congo? I think that was the name of the book which became a movie.

SpursforSix
01-09-2017, 04:26 PM
I will buy boxes of books at yard sales. Sometimes it takes me months to go thru just what is there. I know I have at least one Michael Connelly book. I've seen that name before. Now I;m curious.

Thanks, I love to discover new to me.

Did he write Congo? I think that was the name of the book which became a movie.

Yeah...he wrote Congo and Jurassic Park and all those techno thrillers. Plus the Harry Bosch stuff.

Avante
01-11-2017, 02:37 PM
J.T. Edson's western stories of Dusty Fog with his buddies Mark Counter and the Ysabel kid tailor made for the silver screen.

Fog is 5-5 but the fastest gun in the west, and he knows karate. Counter a sharpe dressed giant who has never lost a fight. The Ysabel Kid is part indian, a master with a knife and has all those indian talents like tracking.

The situations Edson puts them in, very entertaining.

Blake
01-11-2017, 04:54 PM
#chirpchirp

Avante
01-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Came across a western written by......Edgar Rice Burroughs of Tarzan, John Carter on Mars..fame, not sure what to expect. I'm currently finishing "Donovan's Gun" a Luke Short novel. Short is there with Max Brand, Zane Grey and Louis L'Amour on the Mount Rushmore of the western novelists.

Avante
01-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Another day of pouring down rain here in central Cali, now add the melting (later) snow from the mighty Sierra Nevada mountains. Snow all over the mountains, I'm looking right at it.

There is a God.

Avante
01-13-2017, 02:16 AM
I got a call from a friend who lives up above Springville who called to let me know our mountain cabin is half way covered with mud. All that rain caused a mud slide. Not sure I can even get back in there now, heard it's a mess.

Not too excited about shoveling mud but am curious about the damages if any. So off I go in the morning. Would ya believe in 15 minutes on AMC....Jeremiah Johnson...?

lebomb
01-13-2017, 10:14 AM
I got a call from a friend who lives up above Springville who called to let me know our mountain cabin is half way covered with mud. All that rain caused a mud slide. Not sure I can even get back in there now, heard it's a mess.

Not too excited about shoveling mud but am curious about the damages if any. So off I go in the morning. Would ya believe in 15 minutes on AMC....Jeremiah Johnson...?

Dang, that sux Avante. :depressed

Blake
01-13-2017, 11:11 AM

There is a god

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Avante, do you prefer 21 Savage or Kodak Black, tbh?

Avante
01-16-2017, 08:31 AM

That level of music simply doesn't interest me. It's too simple to begin with and in a word ...boring.

I need something along these lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYG-Nh_AxU

You'd want to mix her in with (because I have)

Lucinda Williams
Tony Joe White
Emmylou Harris
Joni Mitchell
John Mellencamp
Allison Krauss
Townes Van Zandt
Shelby Lynne
Marc Cohn
Ryan Adams
Bonnie Raitt
Early...Bruce Springsteen
John Hiatt
Steve Earle

As ya know the roots of black music an interest of mine. That above just takes a particular sound.

The Queen of that High Lonesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlAfA1AF4TQ

Avante
01-17-2017, 12:04 AM
Always wondered what the south would have done if their schools could have stayed lilly white. They do love their football. Knowing they can't compete with USC, Ohio State without black athletes what would they have done?

White cornerbacks trying to run with 6-3 4.3 receivers just won't work. I'd guess those HBCU schools like Grambling, Jackson State could play with Alabama, Georgia.

Yes we all know the Bear Bryant/Sam Cunningham story, so save it.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
01-17-2017, 01:34 AM

Avante
01-18-2017, 02:14 PM
A car full of little brown heads pulled up next to me at a red light. The arm hanging out the window was just a number of tats. The music was LOUD, some rap bullshit. I thought to myself...I bet none of those little shits have ever listened to anything else and how sad that was. No depth at all.

I don't stay in the same mood, sometimes it must be Art Tatum, Billie Holliday, Lena Horne. Other times The Gap Band, Prince, Ohio Players, while other times that shit kicker sound and Willie, Waylon and Merle. Then sometimes it has to be Muddy, Lightnin', Sonny Boy and the Wolf.

How can anyone can just zero in on one genre...??????

Avante
01-21-2017, 12:55 AM
Predictions for 2017

Somebody will try and kill Trump.

Tom Brady wins another Superbowl.

Blake, johnsmith, clambake will continue to make Avante their thing to do here. Notice how all three are huge do nothings?

We will have another terrorist attack similiar to 911.

Packer Jeff Janis will make a big play in the NFC title game.

People will start to realize just how cool Obama was.

Some football annoucer will say..."he has world class speed"...about USC's/turning pro Adoree Jackson, trust me, he doesn't.

Black men will continue to bail on their kids.

Rappers will still think everyone is some 15 year old black street thug, with no father in the home.

clambake
01-24-2017, 01:12 PM
you refused his challenge, therefore your football takes have been neutered.

Avante
01-24-2017, 01:51 PM
you refused his challenge, therefore your football takes have been neutered.

You have no idea what is even going on do you?

Avante
01-25-2017, 02:19 PM
Cop is at the red light across from me, I don't have my seat belt on. He's looking right at me as I try to sneak into it, it's not working....shit~~~ So when the lights turns green I haven no doubts he's going to flip around and............he drives right by gives a little grin and shakes his finger, ya know....bad bad boy.

There really is a God.

I. Hustle
01-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Cop is at the red light across from me, I don't have my seat belt on. He's looking right at me as I try to sneak into it, it's not working....shit~~~ So when the lights turns green I haven no doubts he's going to flip around and............he drives right by gives a little grin and shakes his finger, ya know....bad bad boy.

There really is a God.

You left out the part where you blew him to get out of a ticket.

Avante
01-25-2017, 02:26 PM
You left out the part where you blew him to get out of a ticket.

Why this overwelming need to show everyone just how totally stupid you are on a dailey basis?

You might be a cock sucker faggot, I'm not.

I. Hustle
01-25-2017, 02:28 PM
Why this overwelming need to show everyone just how totally stupid you are on a dailey basis?

You might be a cock sucker faggot, I'm not.

Why this overwhelming need to try and convince people that yep... you aren't a pedo?

Avante
01-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Why this overwhelming need to try and convince people that yep... you aren't a pedo?

We are talking about you being a stupid cock sucker. How many cocks have you sucked faggot?

benefactor
01-25-2017, 04:56 PM
chirp chirp
cluck cluck

I. Hustle
01-25-2017, 06:03 PM
We are talking about you being a stupid cock sucker. How many cocks have you sucked faggot?

LOL I forgot that I even posted something on here.

If you are trying to get some kind of visual off of a description from some gay guy you are barking up the wrong tree. I am pretty sure there are plenty of gay guys that you could live vicariously through but I'm not one of them.

You should probably just look up some gay porn if that interests you.

Avante
01-25-2017, 06:06 PM
LOL I forgot that I even posted something on here.

If you are trying to get some kind of visual off of a description from some gay guy you are barking up the wrong tree. I am pretty sure there are plenty of gay guys that you could live vicariously through but I'm not one of them.

You should probably just look up some gay porn if that interests you.

Dude, answer the question ok?

When did you know you were attracted to males? Stop the tap dance bullshit, ok?

I. Hustle
01-25-2017, 06:22 PM
Dude, answer the question ok?

When did you know you were attracted to males? Stop the tap dance bullshit, ok?

Again, if you need help coming out, I am pretty sure there are plenty of people that can help you out.

Are you having a hard time controlling little Avante when you are around dudes that you think are hot? What seems to be the issue? I am no expert but I think if you talk about it you might get some sort of relief out of it.

I really want to encourage you when it comes to this because it might take your mind off of little kids.

Avante
01-25-2017, 06:42 PM
Again, if you need help coming out, I am pretty sure there are plenty of people that can help you out.

Are you having a hard time controlling little Avante when you are around dudes that you think are hot? What seems to be the issue? I am no expert but I think if you talk about it you might get some sort of relief out of it.

I really want to encourage you when it comes to this because it might take your mind off of little kids.

Dude, we are talking about you, ok? Now stop trying to run from the truth, ok? How long have you been attracted to men, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, ok ya little queer?

Cock suckers with an attitude, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

I. Hustle
01-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Dude, we are talking about you, ok? Now stop trying to run from the truth, ok? How long have you been attracted to men, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, ok ya little queer?

Cock suckers with an attitude, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe guys aren't into you because you are too aggressive. Try toning it down some when you want them to talk about gobbling cawks.

Just a suggestion.

I know that they try to act like women sometimes and women like a smooth talker. Not someone that is going to shout at them asking how much pole they've smoked.

Avante
01-25-2017, 07:01 PM
Maybe guys aren't into you because you are too aggressive. Try toning it down some when you want them to talk about gobbling cawks.

Just a suggestion.

I know that they try to act like women sometimes and women like a smooth talker. Not someone that is going to shout at them asking how much pole they've smoked.

Dude, are you capable of just answering questions asked you? Now look out at the crowd reading this and tell all of us how long have you been a cock sucker, ok? Nobody gives a shit about all that boring ass stuff ya keep running, ok?

Answer the question ya little queer, ok? What did dad say when he found out you sucked cock, well?

ViceCity86
01-25-2017, 07:05 PM
A car full of little brown heads pulled up next to me at a red light. The arm hanging out the window was just a number of tats. The music was LOUD, some rap bullshit. I thought to myself...I bet none of those little shits have ever listened to anything else and how sad that was. No depth at all.

I don't stay in the same mood, sometimes it must be Art Tatum, Billie Holliday, Lena Horne. Other times The Gap Band, Prince, Ohio Players, while other times that shit kicker sound and Willie, Waylon and Merle. Then sometimes it has to be Muddy, Lightnin', Sonny Boy and the Wolf.

How can anyone can just zero in on one genre...??????

Black music has sucked for 30 plus years. No melody or harmony and a slow dull rhythm, basically elevator music. Once the Black bands went out of style, I gave up on it.

Avante
01-25-2017, 07:14 PM
Black music has sucked for 30 plus years. No melody or harmony and a slow dull rhythm, basically elevator music. Once the Black bands went out of style, I gave up on it.

I;ve spent the last 30 years listening to them primitive blues, The Miils Bros, The Ink Spots, those I mentioned above. That sound is as good as it gets when I'm in a black music mood. I also gotta have shit kicker, rock, alternative, all about mood.

You'd want to mix some Lee Dorsey, Wilson Pickett, early Al Green with James Carr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC3AXQ8dPJM

But, this was the mood I was in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk

Avante
01-25-2017, 08:24 PM
When I listen to some hick from them hills back in the 20's singing about murdering Pretty Polly, it's as if I'm off in some other world, it's that alien.

B.F.Sheldon only sang about violence, hmmmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgZYCoSqzSI

Mitch
01-25-2017, 11:33 PM
When I listen to some hick from them hills back in the 20's singing about murdering Pretty Polly, it's as if I'm off in some other world, it's that alien.

B.F.Sheldon only sang about violence, hmmmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgZYCoSqzSI

'Sup Avante, ran across a good funk-rock tune - watya think
https://soundcloud.com/goodoakrecordings/hussy-black-carl

Avante
01-26-2017, 01:19 AM
It's not working, so give me the name of the tune and the artist, I like your taste in music, ah....so far.

Gummi Clutch
01-26-2017, 01:23 AM
the troll behind avante is the single biggest no life loser on the internet. Christ...the time someone has to invest for that...

Avante
01-26-2017, 01:48 AM
the troll behind avante is the single biggest no life loser on the internet. Christ...the time someone has to invest for that...

You could do it, all you'd need is an Avante Starter Kit.

It comes with...

6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel
magic dimples
hung like an Arkansas mule
total and complete knowledge of...

prewar blues
postwar blues
origins of Rock, Funk, Hip Hop, Soul, Reggae, Jazz, Big Band, R&B, Folk, Bluegrass, Country.
too smart to listen to suck ass rap and punk
sprinting
hurdling
long jump
boxing
rasslin'
Islam
the black experience
how to please any woman
high school football
all levels of college football
NFL
CFL
AFL
AAFC
boby building
movies
TRIVIA
10,000 books
7,000 CD's
5000 tapes

Yep, after a few months training you could also have everyone following you around and humping your leg.

So there is hope.

Oh yeah, and a poet who does a mean James Brown impersonation.

Avante
01-26-2017, 02:02 AM
"Trailer Park"

I was sitting at the bar
nursing a Singapore Sling
when in walked a tall blond
without a wedding ring

she sat down
at the other end
I gave a little wave
she gave a little grin

Somebody finsh this for me, ok?

Aztecfan03
01-26-2017, 03:49 AM
Yeah...he wrote Congo and Jurassic Park and all those techno thrillers. Plus the Harry Bosch stuff.

You confusing him with Michael Crichton?

clambake
01-26-2017, 11:42 AM
"Trailer Park"

I was sitting at the bar
without a wedding ring

she sat down
at the other end
I gave a little wave
she gave a little grin

"when i found out her age
i knew i would sin"

Blake
01-26-2017, 11:48 AM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post
1 Hour Ago
Avante
Veteran
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post
50 Minutes Ago
Avante
Veteran
View Post

Blake
01-26-2017, 11:50 AM
"Trailer Park"

I was sitting at the bar
without a wedding ring

she sat down
at the other end
I gave a little wave
she gave a little grin

"I knew right away
She was only ten"

Blake
01-26-2017, 11:52 AM
Aw clambake beat me to the easy layup

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:23 PM
"when i found out her age
i knew i would sin"

Stupid, we are in a bar...ok? She is a...BLOND.

How damn dumb is this guy?

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:25 PM
"I knew right away
She was only ten"

Stupid, a ten year old sitting at the bar in the USA, remember she is a..BLOND.

What an idiot.

clambake
01-26-2017, 12:25 PM
we know your stories eventually lead to children.

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:30 PM
we know your stories eventually lead to children.

Dude, show me anywhere where I ever talk about children. Come on dude back your shit up. Show me where I say anything about children, come on ya little shit, PROVE IT.

clambake
01-26-2017, 12:33 PM
i did already.

clambake
01-26-2017, 12:40 PM
even judy is cool with it.

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:40 PM
i did already.

Dude, stop lying, ok? I never talk about children and wouldn't allow anyone else to, ok? Stop lying mutherfucker, ok?

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:41 PM
even judy is cool with it.

Dude, are you really this totally fucked up?

clambake
01-26-2017, 12:45 PM
you said she understands that shit cuz ALL the men in her family did it too.

thats what YOU said.

YOU

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:47 PM
you said she understands that shit cuz ALL the men in her family did it too.

thats what YOU said.

YOU

Are you really that stupid? Dude, read it again, ok ya dumb fuck?

clambake
01-26-2017, 12:50 PM
can't read it again.

too depressing

Mitch
01-26-2017, 01:07 PM
It's not working, so give me the name of the tune and the artist, I like your taste in music, ah....so far.

Hm, strange. You press that big orange play button? I'll look around for a youtube version when I can.

Avante
01-26-2017, 01:07 PM
can't read it again.

too depressing

Stupid, stop fucking lying. You did read it again and saw there was nothing there about any children.

Ok dude, totally done with your lying ass. You're sick ya little shit.

Fuck you~~~~~~~~~

Avante
01-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Hm, strange. You press that big orange play button? I'll look around for a youtube version when I can.

It's my browser, it doesn't work on that site.

Mitch
01-26-2017, 01:11 PM
It's my browser, it doesn't work on that site.

https://vimeo.com/8807949

Same song in this video

clambake
01-26-2017, 01:24 PM
you can back-peddle from it.

that too is fun to watch.

Avante
01-26-2017, 02:27 PM
https://vimeo.com/8807949

Same song in this video

What;s the name of the song?

Mitch
01-26-2017, 02:49 PM
What;s the name of the song?

Hussy by Black Carl

Avante
01-26-2017, 03:35 PM
Hussy by Black Carl

I get the live version is an inferior listen.

Love the beat, bluesy vocal delivery and the "feel". Yep, Bravo~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7h1RGoo_8

Mitch
01-26-2017, 04:12 PM
I get the live version is an inferior listen.

Love the beat, bluesy vocal delivery and the "feel". Yep, Bravo~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7h1RGoo_8

Doesn't do it justice, but yeh it's the gist of it. Lady has a better voice in studio, but hey most singers do.

Avante
01-26-2017, 04:16 PM
How far do you go with the history of it all?

Avante
01-26-2017, 04:18 PM
Anyone ever notice that when I'm dealing with mature/intelligent poster like Mitch, it's always cool?

The only ones I have problems with are the immature idiots, hmmmmm?

SpursforSix
01-26-2017, 04:33 PM
'Sup Avante, ran across a good funk-rock tune - watya think
https://soundcloud.com/goodoakrecordings/hussy-black-carl

Hmm. I thought that track was allright. But I really dig this one.

9pU-58I6x2Y

Avante
01-26-2017, 04:45 PM
I;m always looking to mix....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxpPL_aY190&list=PLE2d2wBOFqDRxNWA4PoJDccX j09EQ977M

Mitch
01-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Hmm. I thought that track was allright. But I really dig this one.

9pU-58I6x2Y

Not bad, I like her take on funk-rock

Mitch
01-26-2017, 05:05 PM
I;m always looking to mix....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxpPL_aY190&list=PLE2d2wBOFqDRxNWA4PoJDccX j09EQ977M

Some good long road trip music there

SpursforSix
01-26-2017, 05:08 PM
Not bad, I like her take on funk-rock

Yeah...the band gives her some nice riffs to sing over. Probably pretty cool band to see live.

Avante
01-28-2017, 05:16 AM
Time to head out, I do love to drive this time of night/morning.

Let me see....

12 tapes, everything from SATCHMO to Floyd Jones to Grant Lee Buffalo to Gillian Welch....check
A couple 100 bucks...check
Switchblade....check
6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad Steel....check
Some little white pills...check
Hot HOT mug of coffee....check
Full tank of gas....check

See ya in a week maybe longer.

Like Avante, a rare sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtv14q9ZDg

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
01-28-2017, 03:07 PM
See ya in a week maybe longer.

14 kids later.

Avante
02-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Really like this band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1sA7YkLw1w

Avante
02-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Just got a call, time to head out again and I hate driving this time of day, yep, sucks.

See ya in about a week-ish.

Will be listening to.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk

clambake
02-03-2017, 07:30 PM
^can you drop that off in the trash on your way out?

Avante
02-04-2017, 05:45 AM
Love to drive at this time of the night/morning, that lonely road, the lights, the sounds, the critters. Now if it just rains and storms (little storm).

HI HO SILVER~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-USBFIzNis

Scolding black coffee, and................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_MpQhgtQ8

......what does that have to do with anything? Who knows:rolleyes

Adios~~~~~~~~~~

UNT Eagles 2016
02-07-2017, 08:25 PM
If the Cowboys are doing well next year I might drive to California to pay him $500 just so I can post on the NFL Forum again in 2017

Avante
02-07-2017, 08:46 PM
If the Cowboys are doing well next year I might drive to California to pay him $500 just so I can post on the NFL Forum again in 2017

If ya hadn't acted like a total punk/jerk over it you'd be posting right now. I had no intentions of making you stick to the bet, that was until ya started running your fucking mouth. What was up with all that bullshit, well?

Dude, you didn't learn your lesson with our Packers vs Giants debate? You didn't learn your lesson with our Pats vs Denver disagreement? I went 10-1 SU in the playoffs, I know what I'm doing, ok?

Be real sweet (kiss ass) and just maybe I'll have a change of heart before Sept 1st....maybe.

Dude, NEVER EVER run your fucking mouth like ya did during a game, ok ya fucking rookie? Now pay the price for being stupid.

benefactor
02-07-2017, 09:13 PM
He won't even post a pic of himself here for a bunch of strangers to see that will never met him...he's not going to meet someone in person.:lol

Avante
02-08-2017, 01:06 AM
He won't even post a pic of himself here for a bunch of strangers to see that will never met him...he's not going to meet someone in person.:lol

You got some serious problems guy and we all can see it. For some weird reason it's REAL important to you that I totally 100% suck, ugly, fat, stupid, stink, etc etc. Look at how ya acted over this silly cover song thing, anyone with even half a brain can tell I know music and what...WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT...meant. What else could that mean but...Clapton covering a reggae star....who would have thunk it? Did I really need to explain what I assumed was obvious? TV guy says...he's the best in the country....over a college game, he just assumed we are smart enought to know he's talking NCAA football.

Dude, get over Avante, ok, it's really making you look strange, real talk. You are obessessed with Avante, not a good look little man, ok?

I posted 8-10 pictures right here for all to see, what have you done? I challenge you to do the same thing, so put up or shut the fuck up.

Since those pictures were taken I've added at least another 200 CD's and 100 books.

Show us yor music collection, or anything.

Avante
02-08-2017, 06:07 AM
Black history month, hmmmm?

First black....

Heavyweight champion....Jack Johnson

1000 yard rusher in the NFL....Joe "The Jet" Perry Niners

Heisman winner....Ernie Davis Syracuse

Olympic 100m gold medalist....Eddie Tolan 1932

"Worlds Fastest Human"....Howard Drew USC 1914ish

Perform on the Grand Old Opry...DeFord Bailey a harmonica master

Academy Award winner....Hattie McDaneil "Gone With the Wind"

Black QB to play in an NFL game....Willie Thrower Bears 1952 (Willie Thrower..are you kidding me?)

Jimmy Hines first human to break 10.00 for 100m. Out of Oakland went to Texas Southern

To play in the old SWC....Jerry Levias SMU receiver.

NFL MVP...Jim Brown 1957, and 57 was the first MVP.

SB winner....Doug Williams Redskins/Grambling

In the NFL....Fritz Pollard 1920 Browns

All black Olympic 4x1 relay gold....1968 USA

Mel Pender Army
Charlie Greene Nebraska
Ronnie Ray Smith San Jose State
Jimmy Hines Texas Southern

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 07:34 AM
If ya hadn't acted like a total punk/jerk over it you'd be posting right now. I had no intentions of making you stick to the bet, that was until ya started running your fucking mouth. What was up with all that bullshit, well?

Dude, you didn't learn your lesson with our Packers vs Giants debate? You didn't learn your lesson with our Pats vs Denver disagreement? I went 10-1 SU in the playoffs, I know what I'm doing, ok?

Be real sweet (kiss ass) and just maybe I'll have a change of heart before Sept 1st....maybe.

Dude, NEVER EVER run your fucking mouth like ya did during a game, ok ya fucking rookie? Now pay the price for being stupid.

I went 7-4 straight up this playoffs which is pretty low for me. I did go 11-0 in 2011, though, and had the NYG and NE running the table with NYG winning again. I made a lot of "experts" like you look silly on a few different forums back then.

Alright, what do I have to do to post again by Sep 1st or preseason?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Hmm... nothing about Jesse Owens, Avante ?

benefactor
02-08-2017, 08:22 AM
You got some serious problems guy and we all can see it. For some weird reason it's REAL important to you that I totally 100% suck, ugly, fat, stupid, stink, etc etc.
You are the only one who comes in this place bragging about how good you look and all the shit you know...yet you are afraid to follow through with a simple agreement with me. You spent years running from me and now you recently pulled the "I trolled you" card in desperation. You call people "little guy, amateur, rookie" but call it obsession when someone repeatedly calls you fat because you won't back up any of your claims. You dish, but you cannot take.

And again, fuck the pics you posted. Quit fucking talking about them because they don't mean shit when it comes to what you and I had agreed on. That's all your stuff...great. I believe you. You know what else I believe? I believe you are fat and probably alone. Another fake internet life faggot that cloaks his social awkwardness with fantasies about a life he wishes he had.

All in all, this is most likely a ploy to continually get attention(you've said many times how much you enjoy people talking about you). People with antisocial personality disorder will purposefully do and say things knowing good and well they will get a negative response...but in their mind negative attention is still attention. But hell, I'll play along. I enjoy making you look stupid just as much as you enjoy me calling you stupid.

Avante
02-08-2017, 11:54 AM
I went 7-4 straight up this playoffs which is pretty low for me. I did go 11-0 in 2011, though, and had the NYG and NE running the table with NYG winning again. I made a lot of "experts" like you look silly on a few different forums back then.

Alright, what do I have to do to post again by Sep 1st or preseason?

Why did ya do a deranged monkey routine when ya thought ya had me? THAT is why you won't be posting until...maybe.....Sept 1 on the football forum. Those you worked on other forums must not have been on my level, huh? Why not talk football there?

Avante
02-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Hmm... nothing about Jesse Owens, Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) ?

Well he was the the first to long jump over 26-5. And the first black trackster to win 4 Olympic gold medals in the same games.

Avante
02-08-2017, 12:08 PM
You are the only one who comes in this place bragging about how good you look and all the shit you know...yet you are afraid to follow through with a simple agreement with me. You spent years running from me and now you recently pulled the "I trolled you" card in desperation. You call people "little guy, amateur, rookie" but call it obsession when someone repeatedly calls you fat because you won't back up any of your claims. You dish, but you cannot take.

And again, fuck the pics you posted. Quit fucking talking about them because they don't mean shit when it comes to what you and I had agreed on. That's all your stuff...great. I believe you. You know what else I believe? I believe you are fat and probably alone. Another fake internet life faggot that cloaks his social awkwardness with fantasies about a life he wishes he had.

All in all, this is most likely a ploy to continually get attention(you've said many times how much you enjoy people talking about you). People with antisocial personality disorder will purposefully do and say things knowing good and well they will get a negative response...but in their mind negative attention is still attention. But hell, I'll play along. I enjoy making you look stupid just as much as you enjoy me calling you stupid.

Do you ever deal in reality? Run from you, WHAT???? Dude, I saw you as some punk kid running your mouth so I did troll you, and look at how ya act? There is noway in hell you are EVER going to...."ok man, yep, you're a serious lifter as we see"....and you make that real obvious. So I'm suppose to take the time to grab some spotters go to a gym (I only have 200 pounds at home) have somebody take a video while everyone is thinking....this is fucking stupid.....so you can..."ok ok so who was that"....I'm not doing that.

Dude, x-football, x-track star here who has been lifting since HS, nothing fictious about my life at all. Everything I talk about is 100% true. I know a ton of stuff, have a ton of $$$$$, a gorgeous wife, a great family and life.

I was told over and over....you don't really own all that music, books, you were no football hero. That's why I took those pictures, there they all were, and a bench press was seen. BUT BUT....it ws STILL...those aren't yours.....that's how bad some of you have it with Avante, ya just can't stand the fact I;m exactly what I say I am, 100% big, good looking, buffed and know my stuff, so either deal with it or shut the fuck up.

I challenge you to show us anything, like I did. Come on ya little shit...DO SOMETHING.

Avante
02-08-2017, 12:43 PM
benefactor do you believe I own.....

10,000 books
6,000 CD's/tapes
Jim Brown rookie card
A first edition H.P.Lovecraft "The Lurking Fear"
Football trophies
Track & Field News magazines since 1966
A dozen books on them blues
22 books on the Middle East, Islam
20 books on the black experience
All the REH Conans
All the ERB John Carter books
20,000 football cards

Well?

Are there posters/pictures of sprinters

Usain Bolt
Mo Greene
Yohan Blake
Justin Gatlin
Asafa Powell
Tyson Gay

blues cats

Muddy Waters
Johnny Winter
Robert Johnson
Lightnin' Hopkins
Howlin' Wolf
John Lee Hooker

Footballers

Jim Brown
Jerry Rice
Abner Haynes
Marcus Allen

Bodybuilders

Sergio Oliva
Steve Reeves
Frank Zane
Lou Ferrigno
Larry Scott

on my Fortress of Solitude walls?

benefactor
02-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Fuck your pictures and fuck your empty words, Larry. People video lifts all the time at the gym. I've told you how easy it is to identify yourself in a video.

But please, continue with your selective memory game(:lol photographic memory). It only makes you look dumber as you continue to run from me.

Avante
02-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Fuck your pictures and fuck your empty words, Larry. People video lifts all the time at the gym. I've told you how easy it is to identify yourself in a video.

But please, continue with your selective memory game(:lol photographic memory). It only makes you look dumber as you continue to run from me.

Dude, do you ever answer a fucking question? Do you believe I own all that stuff, answer the question guy....well?

This is why I don't do anything for you, you refuse to deal in reality. You knopw I own all thsat stuff but will NEVER admit it. Just like you would NEVER....yep, that's you and you are ripped.

benefactor
02-08-2017, 01:26 PM
For the record, I don't expect you to post anything. You've been running for three years so there's no reason to believe you will stop now. I'm merely honoring the Spurstalk way, which is one that does not forgive and does not forget.

benefactor
02-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Dude, do you ever answer a fucking question? Do you believe I own all that stuff, answer the question guy....well?

This is why I don't do anything for you, you refuse to deal in reality. You knopw I own all thsat stuff but will NEVER admit it. Just like you would NEVER....yep, that's you and you are ripped.
Go back and re-read my post Mr. Photographic Memory.

Avante
02-08-2017, 01:29 PM
For the record, I don't expect you to post anything. You've been running for three years so there's no reason to believe you will stop now. I'm merely honoring the Spurstalk way, which is one that does not forgive and does not forget.

We have never seen you post anything at all, all ya ever do is run your mouth. I did take some time and bugged my son in law to take those pictures as he rolled his eyes.

Now answer my question, do I own all that stuff?

Avante
02-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Go back and re-read my post Mr. Photographic Memory.

How about a simple....yep..nope...ok?

benefactor
02-08-2017, 01:34 PM
We have never seen you post anything at all, all ya ever do is run your mouth. I did take some time and bugged my son in law to take those pictures as he rolled his eyes.

Now answer my question, do I own all that stuff?
I already answered it. Go read again.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Why did ya do a deranged monkey routine when ya thought ya had me? THAT is why you won't be posting until...maybe.....Sept 1 on the football forum. Those you worked on other forums must not have been on my level, huh? Why not talk football there?

Well... I'm perma banned from IGN now, that was my main site... the other was a more tight knit site of about 40-50 members all of which posted regularly, but that one went by the wayside around early 2013 as they were all into their 20s and started getting married and having kids instead of playing video games.

I celebrated when Falcons were up 14-0, 21-0, 28-3, even 28-9 because I thought my street cred on ST was going to be off the charts because I had managed to get rid of a user that a lot of them don't like for a year and somehow, someway it backfired at an all-time epic level... less than 1 in 500 chance of happening.

Avante
02-08-2017, 01:47 PM
I already answered it. Go read again.

So I need to try and find a post by you instead of you just....yes/no...and that makes sense to you? Then ya wonder why I trolled ya like I did, you're an asshole.

Dude, don't you think you are totally over doing this? Are you really this wrapped up in if I bench or not? Don't you see that as being pretty damn stupid to act like you have/are over it? My God guy look at you, wow~~~~~~~~~

Avante
02-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Well... I'm perma banned from IGN now, that was my main site... the other was a more tight knit site of about 40-50 members all of which posted regularly, but that one went by the wayside around early 2013 as they were all into their 20s and started getting married and having kids instead of playing video games.

I celebrated when Falcons were up 14-0, 21-0, 28-3, even 28-9 because I thought my street cred on ST was going to be off the charts because I had managed to get rid of a user that a lot of them don't like for a year and somehow, someway it backfired at an all-time epic level... less than 1 in 500 chance of happening.

I bring a whole other level of footbal talk/experience to that forum, and the youngsters don't like it. I understand that and just don't care. No way can I act like somebody who got into football 20 years ago. Guys there STILL haven't figure out.....slow down, give it some time.

So ya ran your mouth and I got rid of you who a lot of posters there don't like as you are seeing. Did ya learn anything?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 01:54 PM
I bring a whole other level of footbal talk/experience to that forum, and the youngsters don't like it. I understand that and just don't care. No way can I act like somebody who got into football 20 years ago. Guys there STILL haven't figure out.....slow down, give it some time.

So ya ran your mouth and I got rid of you who a lot of posters there don't like as you are seeing. Did ya learn anything?

It was a 1 in 600 chance according to analytics provided by SB Nation's The Falcoholic.

Avante
02-08-2017, 02:00 PM
It was a 1 in 600 chance according to analytics provided by SB Nation's The Falcoholic.

What did I say before the game?

Belichick/Brady a ton of SB experience. Quinn/Ryan (as a combo).....0.

What won the game?

To disrespect me like ya did, and ya want me to forget that?

I will do this...
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?75-NFL

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Dude, are you simply stupid? I told ya I;d think it over about letting you back in Sept 1, now because ya can't be cool and honor the bet forget that. See ya here after the 2018 season.

Dude, ya just keep fucking up.

Don't respond, ok?
My bad. Sept 1 still on the table. I thought I was posting in this thread. Move the conversation over here.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Would you do that?
I wouldn't. It would be welching. Please forgive my last post there. Won't happen again or else another year banishment. I'm a man of my word and honor my bets. Sept 1st on the table.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Alright Avante my post count on the NFL Forum, as you can find in my profile, is 2,729. If it goes over that you know I welched on my bet and deserve further punishment. But until then, let's keep Sept 1 on the table, okay?

clambake
02-08-2017, 03:44 PM
why don't avante and mason have these talks at home?

benefactor
02-08-2017, 04:04 PM
So I need to try and find a post by you instead of you just....yes/no...and that makes sense to you?
You don't have to find anything, old faggot. Is your photographic memory so bad that you can't remember something you just read?

benefactor
02-08-2017, 04:15 PM
I was blessed with a photographic memory.
Yet here I am, having to repeat things for you. Jesus...do you ever fucking get tired of lying?

UNT Eagles 2016
02-08-2017, 10:52 PM
UNT shouldn't honor the bet until Avante honors his bet with Benefactor, tbh.
What bet?

I'm strongly leaning towards not welching because I'm an honorable man, and he said I can come back Sept 1 if I don't welch anyway... that's only a little over half a year away and no meaningful games, so I can manage. Hardest will be draft night but I can manage.

Avante
02-09-2017, 12:02 AM
You don't have to find anything, old faggot. Is your photographic memory so bad that you can't remember something you just read?

Where did you ever answer my question?

Avante
02-09-2017, 12:05 AM
What bet?

I'm strongly leaning towards not welching because I'm an honorable man, and he said I can come back Sept 1 if I don't welch anyway... that's only a little over half a year away and no meaningful games, so I can manage. Hardest will be draft night but I can manage.

I had my fun, got a few chuckles out of this. I'm not like this benefactor freak and take this silly shit all that serious. Look at how the idiot acts, all over do I bench press (totally ignoring the picture of my bench).

Forget the bet, just silly shit for a few days.

Avante
02-09-2017, 12:43 AM
I mentioned I needed some blank cassette tapes to my daughter Leslie. All my vehicles have tape decks. Like to mix tapes off CD's.

So the door bell rings, I look out and the UPS guy is walking away, on my doorstep a big box.

200 90 minute tapes.

Hell, next time I'll tell her I need a new truck.

First tape a....

Gillian Welch
Shelby Lynne
Tony Joe White
Tony Joe White with Shelby Lynne
Tony Joe White with Lucinda Williams
Lucinda Williams
Emmylou Harris
Tony Joe White with Emmylou Harris
Townes Van Zandt
J.J. Cale
John Hammond
Bonnie Raitt

......mix.

This is the mood of the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk-X_kUCL5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYG-Nh_AxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuWqTt5_3s

Check out the harmonica

Avante
02-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Yet here I am, having to repeat things for you. Jesus...do you ever fucking get tired of lying?

Dude, everyone saw all those things I talk about. You saw them, so where are the lies? Football trophies, books, music, BENCH PRESS.

I don't lie ya little shit and am blessed with one of the great abilities to recall things that interest me. Trust me talking to a dumb fuck like you wouldn't interest anyone.

02-09-2017, 05:46 AM
Chirp cluck

Avante
02-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Chirp cluck

Dude, get out of under ...us..ok? YOU.....do something/anything, can you? You just tag along looking fucking retarded. Show all of us you aren't just a low rent idiotic leg humper, can you?