PDA

View Full Version : Palin publicly apologizes to Assage. Trump backs him and ridicules DNC

hater
01-04-2017, 01:41 PM
:lmao Palin getting on her knees

:lol Trump saying DNC and mainstream media, as well as CIA and neocon establishment are all full of shit :lmao

:lmao Democratic Nationalist Hawks :lmao

Winehole23
01-04-2017, 01:55 PM
odd it took her so long to figure out which way the wind is blowing

hater
01-04-2017, 02:17 PM
In related news, Wikileaks to sue CNN for public defamation on Assage.

Apparently one f the CNN retads called assage a pedophile :lol

Wikileaks offers to pull back the suit only if CNN airs a 1 hour special unmasking the Assage is a pedophile pizza theory :lmao

in2deep
01-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Nothing surpises me these days. And its only gonna get worse

DMC
01-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Dude at least spell his name right. AssaNge.

boutons_deux
01-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Trump’s Praising Assange Today But in 2010 He Called WikiLeaks ‘Disgraceful,’ Called For ‘Death Penalty’

Preparing to appear on Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade‘s radio program, Trump offered up his opinion on WikiLeaks when the subject was brought up by Kilmeade.

“I think it’s disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something,” the then-Apprentice star stated.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-praising-assange-today-but-in-2010-he-called-wikileaks-disgraceful-called-for-death-penalty/

SnakeBoy
01-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Trump’s Praising Assange Today But in 2010 He Called WikiLeaks ‘Disgraceful,’ Called For ‘Death Penalty’

Preparing to appear on Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade‘s radio program, Trump offered up his opinion on WikiLeaks when the subject was brought up by Kilmeade.

“I think it’s disgraceful, I think there should be like death penalty or something,” the then-Apprentice star stated.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-praising-assange-today-but-in-2010-he-called-wikileaks-disgraceful-called-for-death-penalty/

So what, things change.

2010 PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, good afternoon, everybody. It is a pleasure to be here with my friend and partner, President Medvedev, and I want to thank him again for his leadership, especially his vision for an innovative Russia that’s modernizing its economy, including deeper economic ties between our two countries.

I want to thank the leaders who are guiding the discussion today -- my Commerce Secretary Gary Locke and Minister Nabiullina. I always have a little trouble with that one. (Laughter.) They say the same thing about Obama. (Laughter.)

We are joined by our United States Trade Representative, Ambassador Ron Kirk, and our great ambassadors John Beyrle and Sergey Kislyak.

And I want to also thank the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the U.S.-Russia Business Council, the American Chamber of Commerce in Moscow, and all the organizations who helped bring our countries together not just today but every day.

Many of you joined us at the business summit during my visit to Moscow one year ago, and it is good to see you again. I noted then that you’re part of a long tradition of commerce and trade between our peoples. Long before Russia and the United States even exchanged ambassadors, we exchanged goods.

In fact, before coming to Washington, President Medvedev visited California and Silicon Valley to explore new partnerships in science and technology and in venture capital. And while there, he pledged Russia’s support to preserve the historic Fort Ross in Sonoma County -- an enduring reminder of the early Russian settlements and trade that brought Russian goods to our young nation.

Some have even wondered whether our Declaration of Independence may have been signed with goose quills from Russia. More than 200 years later, it’s a sign of the times that during his visit to Silicon Valley, President Medvedev opened his own Twitter account. I have one as well. And I said during our press conference today that we may be able to finally get rid of those old “red phones.” (Laughter.)

As we all know, despite the surge in trade in recent years, the economic relationship between the United States and Russia is still largely one of untapped potential. And I pointed out last year that our trade with Russia is only about the same as our trade with Thailand -- a country with less than half the population of Russia. So obviously there’s more work to do.

That’s why part of the reset of the U.S.-Russia relationship required us creating the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Partnership Commission -- Presidential Commission -- to explore a whole range of new opportunities, including economic partnerships that create jobs and opportunities for both our peoples. And under Secretary Locke and Minister Nabiullina’s leadership, that’s what we have done.

Companies represented here today are moving forward with a series of major trade and investment deals that will create jobs for both Americans and Russians across many sectors, from aerospace, to automotive engineering, to the financial sector and high-technology.

I am especially pleased that Boeing and Russian Technologies are moving forward with a $4 billion deal on 50 Boeing 737s. This is a win for Russia, creating a long-term market for its raw materials and resulting in modern airplanes for Russia’s travelers.

It’s obviously a win for the United States, because this partnership could add up to 44,000 new jobs in the American aerospace industry. This reflects my administration’s National Export Initiative, and it’s a perfect example of the shared prosperity —- and the high-tech jobs that we can create together.

So today, President Medvedev and I agreed to expand trade and commerce even further. We agreed to deepen our collaboration on energy efficiency and clean energy technologies. We reached an agreement that will allow the United States to begin exporting our poultry products to Russia once again. Chicken is important. (Laughter.)

I want to again thank President Medvedev and his team for resolving this issue, which is an important signal about Russia’s seriousness about achieving membership in the World Trade Organization. And that’s why I told President Medvedev that our teams should accelerate their efforts to work together to complete this process in the very near future.

I believe that Russia belongs in the WTO. That’s good for Russia. It’s good for America. And it is good for the world economy.

I pledged to President Medvedev that the United States wants to be Russia’s partner as he pursues his vision of modernization and innovation in Russia, including his initiative to create a Russian Silicon Valley outside of Moscow. American companies and universities were among the first to invest in this effort. And I’m pleased that a number of you here today are going to be working with it as well.

Now, there’s still a lot more that we can do to encourage trade and investment. And obviously in Russia -- and President Medvedev and I discussed this -- issues of transparency and accountability and rule of law remain absolutely critical. This is the foundation on which investments and economic growth depends. And I very much appreciate and applaud President Medvedev’s efforts in this area.

Today, we took another step forward. Our two governments are making a joint commitment to open government that fosters transparency and combats the corruption that stifles economic growth.

Of course, ultimately, it’s you -— the private sector, our entrepreneurs -— who create jobs and unleash economic growth. It’s the market that’s been the most powerful force in history for creating opportunity and prosperity. It’s not the resources we pump or pull from the ground. It’s the imagination and the creativity of our people, our workers, and their dreams for themselves and their children that ultimately drives the modern economy.

Last year in Moscow, I learned a Russian proverb, which says, “Every seed knows it’s time.” A year ago, we planted a seed of cooperation and commerce. And today, that cooperation is bearing fruit -- with new partnerships and prosperity for both our peoples. And I think that if we stay on the course that we’re on, with a spirit of mutual respect and mutual interest, we are going to make even more progress, sell more goods, create more jobs, get more cross-border financing than ever before.:lol

So, President Medvedev, welcome. Thank you to all the business people who are visiting here from Russia and your ministers. Thank you for your vision and your determination to continue to move us towards a brighter vision of our future.

Thank you.

Spurminator
01-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Has Obama's opinion of Medvedev changed?

DMX7
01-04-2017, 09:21 PM
This forum is becoming increasingly boring.

SnakeBoy
01-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Has Obama's opinion of Medvedev changed?

I would think so

SnakeBoy
01-04-2017, 09:22 PM
This forum is becoming increasingly boring.

Why is that?

Spurminator
01-04-2017, 09:26 PM
I would think so

Sounds like Medvedev changed his opinion about Obama.

Equating Trump's 360 on Assange to Obama/Russia since 2010 is lazy and stupid, to be honest. Unless you think Assange and Wikileaks have as drastically altered the way they do things as Russia has since Vladimir Putin reassumed the Presidency. Which would also be stupid.

But I get the idea. It's all about :cheer

DMX7
01-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Why is that?

this thread and others reek of desperation for attention. hater, do you not have any friends? lol

DMC
01-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Why is that?

Decreased presence of Chumpdumper and his sidekick Fuzzy, not enough repository threads talking about the long term outlook of bonds and interest rates, and guns.

SnakeBoy
01-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Unless you think Assange and Wikileaks have as drastically altered the way they do things as Russia has since Vladimir Putin reassumed the Presidency. Which would also be stupid.

You're right. President Putin/Prime Minister Medvedev is a completely different govt than President Medvedev/Prime Minister Putin.

boutons_deux
01-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Russia took Crimea, Russia invaded and occupies eastern Ukraine, Russia murders dissidents, etc, etc.

Why should the USA (Obama) give Russia a pass?

Repugs and all you rightwing assholes are totally fucked up to adore, respect murderer Pootin.

The racist Repugs went on this Pootin love trip to spite the knitter, to prefer white Pootin to the American knitter, just because he's a knitter.

Trash is compromised, and along with the Repugs, are getting played for fools by Pootin.

SnakeBoy
01-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Russia took Crimea, Russia invaded and occupies eastern Ukraine, Russia murders dissidents, etc, etc.

Repugs and all you rightwing assholes are totally fucked up to adore, respect murderer Pootin.

The racist Repugs went on this Pootin love trip to spite the knitter, to prefer white Pootin to the American knitter, just because he's a knitter.

Trash is compromised, and along with the Repugs, are getting played for fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM

Reck
01-05-2017, 12:01 AM
In related news, Wikileaks to sue CNN for public defamation on Assage.

Apparently one f the CNN retads called assage a pedophile :lol

Wikileaks offers to pull back the suit only if CNN airs a 1 hour special unmasking the Assage is a pedophile pizza theory :lmao

Wouldn't Assange had to go to court to go ahead with the lawsuit? This guy cant get out of the shithole he's in so I dount he means it.

spurraider21
01-05-2017, 02:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM:lol love that vid looking back...

but snakeboy, do you think russia is a bigger threat to us than isis?

boutons_deux
01-05-2017, 07:12 AM
search "russians laugh at america"

in2deep
01-05-2017, 08:40 AM

Trash is compromised, and along with the Repugs, are getting played for fools by Pootin.

saddam gassed iranians and US sponsored him. Obama himself sponsors and finances Saudi war on Yemens civilians. Thats a genocide and your biy Obama is behind it. Shillary is the architect of the mess in Lybia.

wake up tool

Thread
01-05-2017, 09:12 AM
^^^

Spurminator
01-05-2017, 10:09 AM
You're right. President Putin/Prime Minister Medvedev is a completely different govt than President Medvedev/Prime Minister Putin.

Based on what's been going on over there since Putin has been President, yeah, it's pretty different if you're paying attention.

Certainly more different than Wikileaks/Assange vs. 4 years ago. Opinions and relationships changing over time is a lot more understandable when changing policies drive them.

How has Wikileaks or Assange changed in the past 4 years that would justify Trump's 180 on them?

Keep on :cheer

in2deep
01-05-2017, 12:45 PM
To be fair Obama/Hillary vs Obama/Kerry is like night and day

kerry actually has a soul and generally wants peace. As opposed to Hillary who is basically the female version of Dick Cheney.

too bad Kerry was still short leashed by Obama administration. Otherwise real peace could have been achieved

SnakeBoy
01-05-2017, 01:27 PM
:lol love that vid looking back...

but snakeboy, do you think russia is a bigger threat to us than isis?

I don't think that's a valid question since you are comparing apples & oranges. ISIS is a terrorist organization that can only be dealt with by force. Russia is a sovereign country that can only be dealt with through diplomacy.

A more appropriate question would be is it in the United States (and the worlds) best interest to have improved relations with Russia or worsen relations with Russia? I think it's the former. I also think the United States is at least equally (if not primarily) to blame for the current state of relations with Russia. I don't lay that just on Obama but he has continued the cold war strategy of containment of his predecessors. We are also on the wrong side in Syria...that's all on Obama.

Mitch
01-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Wouldn't Assange had to go to court to go ahead with the lawsuit? This guy cant get out of the shithole he's in so I dount he means it.

He will soon, Reck. Loretta "cankle" Lynch won't be around much longer :lol

spurraider21
01-05-2017, 04:05 PM
I don't think that's a valid question since you are comparing apples & oranges. ISIS is a terrorist organization that can only be dealt with by force. Russia is a sovereign country that can only be dealt with through diplomacy.

A more appropriate question would be is it in the United States (and the worlds) best interest to have improved relations with Russia or worsen relations with Russia? I think it's the former. I also think the United States is at least equally (if not primarily) to blame for the current state of relations with Russia. I don't lay that just on Obama but he has continued the cold war strategy of containment of his predecessors. We are also on the wrong side in Syria...that's all on Obama.
Do you think it's in our best interest to improve or worsen our relationships with our neighbors like Cuba and Mexico?

SnakeBoy
01-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Do you think it's in our best interest to improve or worsen our relationships with our neighbors like Cuba and Mexico?

I guess, they are both irrelevant on the global stage but sure why not.

boutons_deux
01-05-2017, 06:49 PM
I guess, they are both irrelevant on the global stage but sure why not.

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

SnakeBoy
01-05-2017, 08:24 PM
https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

What's that got to do with geopolitical threats or global security?

boutons_deux
01-05-2017, 08:38 PM
What's that got to do with geopolitical threats or global security?

Good relations with a huge trading partner

SnakeBoy
01-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Good relations with a huge trading partner

okey dokey

hater
04-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Update on this topic fellas

Sources on the ground are telling me US is this close to attacking Assad

Looks like Trump really didnt know much about foreign policy and is now letting the hawks at Pentagon run things :lol

I say the chances of an attack on Assad in the next 72 hours is 80% :wow

Wonder what Russia will do

Shit is about to get real. Hopefully not too real

God have mercy on us :wow

Fabbs
04-06-2017, 05:35 PM

Looks like Trump really didnt know much about foreign policy and is now letting the hawks at Pentagon run things :lol

Why don't you put it on a Syria thread and not this phaggy Palin Assange thread?

baseline bum
04-06-2017, 06:41 PM

Really? Trump is a lazy bastard who just does what his advisors want? Who could have seen that coming after he farmed his supreme court pick out to Heritage Foundation and his healthcare bill out to Price and Ryan?

hater
04-06-2017, 07:40 PM
Really? Trump is a lazy bastard who just does what his advisors want?

How do you think Obama survived 8 years? :lol

How do you think Shitlery was going to do it?

They all lazy bastards

baseline bum
04-06-2017, 07:43 PM
How do you think Obama survived 8 years? :lol

How do you think Shitlery was going to do it?

They all lazy bastards

I kept telling you during the election that Trump was nothing but a Trojan horse. I don't know what you ever saw in him.

hater
04-06-2017, 11:08 PM
I kept telling you during the election that Trump was nothing but a Trojan horse. I don't know what you ever saw in him.

I saw something miles better than Shitlery

I was right

hater
04-06-2017, 11:09 PM

Called it :tu

baseline bum
04-06-2017, 11:11 PM
I saw something miles better than Shitlery

I was right

You were a Trump fanboy. You can't pretend it's only about hating Hillary. I hated her too but that didn't make Trump any less of a piece of shit.

hater
04-06-2017, 11:13 PM
You were a Trump fanboy. You can't pretend it's only about hating Hillary. I hated her too but that didn't make Trump any less of a piece of shit.

Oh it was 99.9% about Shitlery believe me :lol

She would have already started ww3

IMo Rex Tillerson will negotiate with Russia and serious shit will be avoided

baseline bum
04-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Oh it was 99.9% about Shitlery believe me :lol

She would have already started ww3

IMo Rex Tillerson will negotiate with Russia and serious shit will be avoided

Believe me. :lmao

You're copying your boy when you're telling a real whopper of a lie just like him.

hater
04-06-2017, 11:16 PM
You can believe whatever you want tbh

But Shitlery lost. Thats all that matters :lol

baseline bum
04-06-2017, 11:23 PM
You can believe whatever you want tbh

But Shitlery lost. Thats all that matters :lol

At least I'm glad to see even Trump's third biggest fanboy is dumping him. Now we just need SnakeBoy and ducks to trash him.

hater
04-06-2017, 11:34 PM
At least I'm glad to see even Trump's third biggest fanboy is dumping him. Now we just need SnakeBoy and ducks to trash him.

Who said Im dumping him??

He is letting others act right now. Doesnt mean he wont take back the reigns at some point.

For all we know this is still all a Russian conspiracy and they are controlling Trump like CNN has been saying for months :lol

Oh thats the best thing about all this Ttump just killed the Russian boogeyman conspiracy theory dead

Its finally dead :lmao

Brilliant

Adam Lambert
04-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Oh thats the best thing about all this Ttump just killed the Russian boogeyman conspiracy theory dead

Its finally dead :lmao

Brilliant

youre the third or fourth fucking idiot who has said this, and yet one of the biggest news items of the night is how russians and syrians were given a heads up about it.

the snowflake in chief tossed some bombs onto an empty airbase after tipping off his russian butt buddy. nothing changed. no one is fooled except the same dumbasses who voted for the faggot.

hater
04-06-2017, 11:42 PM
youre the third or fourth fucking idiot who has said this, and yet one of the biggest news items of the night is how russians and syrians were given a heads up about it.

the snowflake in chief tossed some bombs onto an empty airbase after tipping off his russian butt buddy. nothing changed. no one is fooled except the same dumbasses who voted for the faggot.

Of course things changed. We are talking about War with Syria now and not the stupid retarded Russian election theory :lol

Turn on your tv and check

And of course we had to warn Russia. They have marines, military police and all kinds of units in Syria. Dont be a retard

Adam Lambert
04-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Of course things changed. We are talking about War with Syria now and not the stupid retarded Russian election theory :lol

Turn on your tv and check

omg, ur right 5 hours of coverage of bombings means all other big stories will never be heard of again. u understand media real good.

And of course we had to warn Russia. They have marines, military police and all kinds of units in Syria. Dont be a retard

then whats the point? fireworks for the retarded.

hater
04-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Get ready for 24hr round the clock coverage with commercial breaks. Bonanza for the news networks. Havent you learned nothing from "Operation Desert Storm"?

No time for stupid russian theories when were bombing the hell out of a 3rd world shithole

Adam Lambert
04-06-2017, 11:52 PM
Get ready for 24hr round the clock coverage with commercial breaks. Bonanza for the news networks. Havent you learned nothing from "Operation Desert Storm"?

No time for stupid russian theories when were bombing the hell out of a 3rd world shithole

oh, theres going to be more bombings? will it be another empty airbase or will they just opt for a desert next time?

SnakeBoy
04-07-2017, 12:54 AM

I will as soon as you praise him for doing what your girl wanted to do