PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Texas!

Sportcamper
01-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Thank You Texas! You guys are so awesome….Sending your best to Pasadena CA every year…I saw Austin marching band but I am not sure if San Antonio H S was there this year… Portland, Mexico, Texas….Sheesh it is such a privilege to see your finest children in our back yard …:cry :cry :cry We just love you!

I. Hustle
01-04-2017, 02:48 PM
I wish we could send back the ghetto ass Californians that have transplanted over here to SA.

SO much love for LA. I always ask them why they rep Cali so hard when Cali doesn't even want them. They could never afford the house they buy here or the lifestyle they have here over in Cali.

But but but Cali is better.

Go back then, bitch. Get out of my city.

Sorry, Camper. When off on a tangent. I meant to just say... You're welcome. Go ahead and keep the ones you want.

Sportcamper
01-04-2017, 03:58 PM
I am sorry for all of the illegal amigos from So Cal that occupy your state…:lol But we love Texans…America, Guns, pickup trucks, fine beer, family…You guys rock…Austin marching band got a standing ovation from us!

Chucho
01-04-2017, 04:13 PM
California SUCKS. The beaches and wide array of scenery and climate are fucking awesome. Too bad Californians inhabit this place and the people are 90% of the reason California is such a disgusting, cruel joke.

ONLY in California do they think it more important to divert water from the HQ of their agricultural empire, where over 95% of the "local" food of the Western states is grown, so the people living in a proven toxic cesspool known as Los Angeles, have water for the rich celebs to keep their lawns green. In summary, they are ILLEGALLY forcing the Valley "to sell" it's water, endangering the food supply for over 20-30 million people and destroying Federally protected wildlife refuges, the San Joaquin Delta, destroying the big fishing economy propping up a lot of failing Central Valley cities like Stockton and Lodi and of course the fact it would destroy an entire ecosystem in favor of giving "lawn water" to an over populated, dirty, disgusting toxic city that takes 5-7 years off your life living there.

Throw in the fact that Californians set the way for Trump to be elected by setting the precedent of electing completely unelectable celebrities to high offices of power by electing a meat head Rooskie as Governor TWICE.

If you like meth, smog, a bad state government that has given itself raises EVERY YEAR since 08 while San Francisco, Stockton and Fresno have all gone bankrupt in that same time, the absolute most pretentious people in the world than California is for you.

As someone who has lived in Texas and spent the last ten years in this shithole, I can easily say that Texas, in all it's ball sack drooping humidity and fat Mexicans, is a MUCH better place to live than this shithole.

Ball Buster
01-04-2017, 08:19 PM
cool, glad you like Texas. Literally everyone I know has been there says it's a shithole, but I'm sure it's nice

Durant82
01-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Cali and Texas are both shitholes. Texas is a flat, boring state filled with pretentious, arrogant assholes pretending to be "down home, good ol country folk". California is a state with amazing weather filled with pretentious, arrogant assholes pretending to be "cultured". Fuck both states right in the ass.

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Cali is amazing, in three hours I can be looking out on the Pacific ocean, deep up in them mountains, wandering the desert looking for weird whatevers. In the big cities or out in RinkyDinkyVille. So many interesting people, so many colleges.

More attractive women in Cali than the rest of the USA combined. Any man without a good looking woman in Cali, how?

I've lived here all my life and have never had any problems other than what we all have no matter where you live.

To be a track, football fan it gets no better. More teams than anywhere else.

Joseph Kony
01-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Cali and Texas are both shitholes. Texas is a flat, boring state filled with pretentious, arrogant assholes pretending to be "down home, good ol country folk". California is a state with amazing weather filled with pretentious, arrogant assholes pretending to be "cultured". Fuck both states right in the ass.
I hope you don't actually live in Oklahoma :lol

SpursforSix
01-06-2017, 09:47 AM

It doesn't sound like you've been to Texas at all.

I. Hustle
01-06-2017, 11:42 AM

Flat? Did you go to the Oklahoma part of Texas?

Listen, I hate most Cali people too but "cultured"? I don't think they pretend to be that. They just think too much of themselves.

Texas is the best state by the way. Yeehaaaaawwww, bitch.

leemajors
01-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Northern Cali is awesome.