PDA

View Full Version : 4 black dudes tied tortured a mentally disabled white man, live on FB

lefty
01-04-2017, 11:29 PM
:lol those dudes are .....Not very smart

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

hehateme
01-04-2017, 11:36 PM
It's Chicago they aren't trying to be smart they just don't care. I call in before Trill shows up to turn this around as 4 black people kidnapped and tortured by one white special needs person.

Mitch
01-04-2017, 11:58 PM
They fucked up, tbh. Illinois doesn't mess around with kidnapping laws

apalisoc_9
01-05-2017, 12:15 AM
White people do this all the time...Its all over In Gunatanamo and The police stations..

What's the difference?

DMC
01-05-2017, 10:00 AM
It should be prosecuted as a terrorist act since it was broadcast live.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 10:33 AM
LOVED CNN's Don Lemon and that fat mongrel Simone saying this wasn't racially motivated.

LOVED CNN refusing to use the words "racist" "racism" and "racially motivated" ONCE in their first coverage article. They quote these sick fucks using racist terms while beating this retard.

Good ole' Liberal media.

01-05-2017, 10:35 AM
Hopefully this catches on in California. A certain ST member who lives there fits the victim profile perfectly.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 10:39 AM
This was some seriously deranged, sadism. Sick fucks.

Avante
01-05-2017, 11:09 AM
You go into any black neighborhood and it smells. That dirty diapers scent. Old cars sitting on lawns, screens hanging off widows, garbage all over. Kids with no clue who daddy is.

Then ya turn on a football game, a basketball game and there is some black guy acting like a deranged monkey. What really is wrong with these people?

In his book "SATCHMO" jazz legend Louis Armstrong talks about growing up in the Storyville region of New Orleans. He talks about how every night as he laid in bed hearing gun shots and screams. How the cops wouldn't even go in there, it was..."let them jiggaboos wipe each other out....cool! "

Look at Haiti, Nigeria, anywhere where blacks govern.

They need to thank God they can run, jump, dance and sing.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 12:47 PM
You go into any black neighborhood and it smells. That dirty diapers scent.

That's probably just your Dirty Sanchez.

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:16 PM
That's probably just your Dirty Sanchez.

Do this for me, concentrate on the topc of a thread (in others threads) not so much on other posters. You have a real bad habit of ignoring the topic and zeroing in on other posters. Not a good look, ok?

Time for you to grow up.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 01:22 PM
You go into any black neighborhood and it smells. That dirty diapers scent. Old cars sitting on lawns, screens hanging off widows, garbage all over. Kids with no clue who daddy is.

You have got to be a real good pedo when you can smell where the kids with no dads are.

Mitch
01-05-2017, 01:31 PM
I don't get why the chicago PD and news stations are having such a hard time calling this a racially motivated attack, kid said "fuck white people" on the video for crying out loud. Sheriff is acting like this is one of those "kids will be kids" incident

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:40 PM
You have got to be a real good pedo when you can smell where the kids with no dads are.

Kinda sad reading you, you try so hard and it just never works for you. Relax a little bit, try something else.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Kinda sad reading you, you try so hard and it just never works for you.

All I did was quote you. No trying was necessary. You sick pedo pos

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:45 PM
All I did was quote you. No trying was necessary. You sick pedo pos

Pay attention.

Talk about the thread, stop getting off into me or other posters this isn't about that. You really have to be told that?

So respect the OP and their topic, ok?

Grow up!

Mitch
01-05-2017, 01:50 PM
News says they're being charged with hate crimes + other felonies, at least the charges are right.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Pay attention.

Talk about the thread, stop getting off into me or other posters this isn't about that. You really have to be told that?

So respect the OP and their topic, ok?

Grow up!

What? Should I start posting blues videos and talking about track records?

Avante
01-05-2017, 01:58 PM
What? Should I start posting blues videos and talking about track records?

Why the constant hassle with everything? Relax, be cool, can you do it? Stop being a pest.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Why the constant hassle with everything? Relax, be cool, can you do it? Stop being a pest.

You're right. Suck me off and we'll call it even.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 02:04 PM
I don't get why the chicago PD and news stations are having such a hard time calling this a racially motivated attack, kid said "fuck white people" on the video for crying out loud. Sheriff is acting like this is one of those "kids will be kids" incident

Black Privilege is real. You're pointing it out and millions and millions more see it too.

Chicago Privilege is real. Criminals who like their guns and weapons can keep their guns and weapons and kill each other and innocents too.

Liberal Privilege is real. They cherry pick what "Facts" to put in their articles. They put abhorrently privileged black racists like Don Lemon and Simmore Noonecares to go out there and flat out lie and spin the fact this was an absolutely racially motivated attack. Lack of accountability and complete racist hypocrisy.

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:09 PM
You're right. Suck me off and we'll call it even.

I hate to be bored, and all you ever do is bore the hell out of me. Please, pretty please drop all that silliness and grow up, please.

RGMCSE
01-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Have Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson come out to support the poor white child yet?

lefty
01-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Non racist question:

Why do a lot of black dudes wear Paco Rabanne 1 Million ?

Is it the bling bling culture?

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Never have understood why people worry so much about is something racist or not. Yes we have different races.

Really not trying to be funny or cute.

If the Martians landed, the Moonites, the Venusians with all their differences, we are suppose to ignore the obvious differences, why?

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Never have understood why people worry so much about is something racist or not. Yes we have different races.

Really not trying to be funny or cute.

If the Martians landed, the Moonites, the Venusians with all their differences, we are suppose to ignore the obvious differences, why?

We have different races?

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:38 PM
We have different races?

I, Hustle, we need to talk.

Grow up ok? Come on man, you can do better than that silliness, ok? Come on guy.

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 02:38 PM
I, Hustle, we need to talk.

Grow up ok? Come on man, you can do better than the silliness, ok? Come on guy.

It's a legit question. I thought there was only one race and a bunch of ethnicities.

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:40 PM
It's a legit question. I thought there was only one race and a bunch of ethnicities.

So how do we get...racists?

I. Hustle
01-05-2017, 02:50 PM
So how do we get...racists?

That's the question isn't it?

I was asking a question.

Avante
01-05-2017, 02:59 PM
That's the question isn't it?

I was asking a question.

This isn't widely known?

The Major Divisions of the Human RaceMost anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.
Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinha

Chucho
01-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Have Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson come out to support the poor white child yet?

No. There are no Liberal Media cameras to whore themselves in front of and no black victims to pretend to care about or no black crowds to incite and stir up with more divisiveness. Plus, they're too busy counting their poverty-pimping millions.

RGMCSE
01-05-2017, 04:34 PM
No. There are no Liberal Media cameras to whore themselves in front of and no black victims to pretend to care about or no black crowds to incite and stir up with more divisiveness. Plus, they're too busy counting their poverty-pimping millions.

Ok thank you chucho! I wasnt sure if they gave a shit or not.

Chinook
01-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Saw a bit of it on Facebook last night. Shit looked horrible. At least we can all agree it's Trump's fault everyone's a victim here, though.

Durant82
01-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Saw a bit of it on Facebook last night. Shit looked horrible. At least we can all agree it's Trump's fault everyone's a victim here, though.
lol having to shoehorn in some hamfisted political commentary.

Chinook
01-05-2017, 04:41 PM
lol having to shoehorn in some hamfisted political commentary.

I didn't want to, but we're living in Trump's world now, and everything is hamfisted political commentary these days.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 04:43 PM
I didn't want to, but we're living in Trump's world now, and everything is hamfisted political commentary these days.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you hamfisted.

Chinook
01-05-2017, 04:43 PM

We're all bending over now.

Gay Robot
01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
4 black guys huh?

Should I just walk with a limp or get in a wheelchair? What do I need to do in order to wind up in a similar situation?

Gay Robot
01-05-2017, 04:47 PM

We're all bending over now.

oooooo Hi, fellas. Thirdsies?

Chucho
01-05-2017, 04:47 PM

Nah, only to the bleeding anuses and petulant little children that refuse to accept reality. Eat shit for four years and give it another go. The Dems need fresh talent and if the Bill to limit terms happens, that's the best way for the SlaveMaster Party to get some fresh ideas and maybe stop lying and killing people while promoting divisiveness and racism.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 04:48 PM
LOL, two new sock accounts up in hurrr... I thought it wasn't open registration any more.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 04:48 PM
oooooo Hi, fellas. Thirdsies?

I guess I do have another hand. Bend over next to Chinook.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 04:49 PM
LOL, two new sock accounts up in hurrr... I thought it wasn't open registration any more.

what new accounts? Certainly not Gay Robot.

Chucho
01-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Oh. Socks though. Big, swampy tube socks.

Gay Robot
01-05-2017, 04:55 PM

what new accounts? Certainly not Gay Robot.

He cannot be talking about me. Is 6 years new?

Now about that extra fist.

Chuchy, I have a vibrate function wink wink

Gay Robot
01-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Oh. Socks though. Big, swampy tube socks.

Sounds delightful

Trill Clinton
01-05-2017, 08:23 PM
this reminds me of those 2 football players who raped their disabled classmate with a coat hanger and stripped him naked. sad thing is, for whatever reason those guys avoided jail time http://i66.tinypic.com/141744.jpg.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 09:06 PM
this reminds me of those 2 football players who raped their disabled classmate with a coat hanger and stripped him naked. sad thing is, for whatever reason those guys avoided jail time http://i66.tinypic.com/141744.jpg.

There are some fucked up people in this world fam.

DMC
01-05-2017, 09:54 PM
The video reminded me of the Clippers going off on Bonner.

DMC
01-05-2017, 09:55 PM

Plus the retard got a free asshole abortion.

SpursforSix
01-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Plus the retard got a free asshole abortion.

Bend over, I'll fucking give you a free asshole abortion.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2017, 02:47 AM
LOVED CNN's Don Lemon and that fat mongrel Simone saying this wasn't racially motivated.

LOVED CNN refusing to use the words "racist" "racism" and "racially motivated" ONCE in their first coverage article. They quote these sick fucks using racist terms while beating this retard.

Good ole' Liberal media.

I bet you got a fat juicy ass.

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2017, 09:55 AM
http://image.nola.com/home/adv-media/width620/img/breaking_news_national_desk/photo/21821299-standard.jpg

RD2191
01-06-2017, 10:15 AM
:lol people acting as if this is some horrific unspeakable crime. White folks used to make a family day out of attending their local lynching. Fuck outta here with that weak shit. And this shit is going to keep on happening until that racist leaves office.

Chucho
01-06-2017, 10:19 AM
:lol people acting as if this is some horrific unspeakable crime. White folks used to make a family day out of attending their local lynching. Fuck outta here with that weak shit. And this shit is going to keep on happening until that racist leaves office.

LOL. It's 100 years later, and considering that coloreds can't seem to get over it, and their apologists, too, I guess you can keep on comparing times you weren't alive with today's ultra-fem society. But I agree, this will keep on happening until that racist is out of office. C'mon TWO WEEKS.

RD2191
01-06-2017, 10:28 AM
LOL. It's 100 years later, and considering that coloreds can't seem to get over it, and their apologists, too, I guess you can keep on comparing times you weren't alive with today's ultra-fem society. But I agree, this will keep on happening until that racist is out of office. C'mon TWO WEEKS.

Doesn't matter. White people still did it. Yeah, things were different back then, but it's not like white folks were facing oppression here in the USA and they still did unspeakable shit for no reason

Trill Clinton
01-06-2017, 10:35 AM

A couple white boys kidnapped and raped a black special needs classmate and not a peep was heard.

What I'm noticing about this case is white people only care about other white victims when the perpetrator(s) aren't white, sad.

Anyways, I hope the kids who did this are dealt with and properly rehabilitated and I hope the victim get some psychiatric help as well.

RD2191
01-06-2017, 10:40 AM
A couple white boys kidnapped and raped a black special needs classmate and not a peep was heard.

What I'm noticing about this case is white people only care about other white victims when the perpetrator(s) aren't white, sad.

Anyways, I hope the kids who did this are dealt with and properly rehabilitated and I hope the victim get some psychiatric help as well.

Confirmation bias tbh. I didn't see half of the hate from white folks when that white boy shot up that black church. It is what it is though. And you're right, hopefully these young teens can get the help they need.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2017, 10:45 AM
http://image.nola.com/home/adv-media/width620/img/breaking_news_national_desk/photo/21821299-standard.jpg

them 2 niggas looks like Gremlins and T. Covington looks like she can suck a mean dick while B. Covington looks like she takes it up the ass well like Chucho

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2017, 10:48 AM

^ 100 my nigga Trill....they wouldn't give rats ass about this retarded Kid if he were black or if the assailants were white.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Confirmation bias tbh. I didn't see half of the hate from white folks when that white boy shot up that black church. It is what it is though. And you're right, hopefully these young teens can get the help they need.

naah they were quieter than a muthafucker....the sons of bitches

I. Hustle
01-06-2017, 10:58 AM
Hill is already putting an eye out for his next victim. Yeah he's got one eye on you but that other eye is on the next white guy that needs kidnapping.

Quetzal-X
01-06-2017, 11:20 AM

Thatz Right! All while spreading Idolatry, Catholicism, white(red) jesus n christianity. The descendants of those lynching fucks all up in a tizzy.

I. Hustle
01-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Thatz Right! All while spreading Idolatry, Catholicism, white(red) jesus n christianity. The descendants of those lynching fucks all up in a tizzy.

I agree with you guys. We should hate all Germans too for what those Nazis did. While we're at it, we should go after the family of the first legal black slave owner and ANY family that owned slaves during that era. Let's get those bitches.