PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake...

apalisoc_9
01-05-2017, 02:06 AM
I love uncharted and UC2 and UC3 is two of my all time favourite games, but despite UC being known as the game with better story.

I just can not take Nathan Drake seriously...

Reck
01-05-2017, 03:48 AM
?

You take any video game character seriously? :lmao

apalisoc_9
01-05-2017, 03:50 AM
Lara croft is easily top 3 in terms of most satisfying character to use, tbh.

Reck
01-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Lara croft is easily top 3 in terms of most satisfying character to use, tbh.

Spoken like someone who never played the early Tomb Raider games.

Those games were almost unplayable, the game mechanics made it frustratingly enough to play as her let alone how terrible the games were overall.

This is like saying I enjoyed playing Superman 64. :lol

You probably played the remake and thought this is how it had always been. lmao

Xevious
01-05-2017, 09:09 AM
The only reason to play the early Tomb Raider games was to use the topless mod. :lol

baseline bum
01-05-2017, 10:42 AM

Those games were almost unplayable, the game mechanics made it frustratingly enough to play as her let alone how terrible the games were overall.

The two new ones are really good though. I don't see how anyone who liked the Uncharted series wouldn't like Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. They feel like almost the same games except Tomb Raider is less corny in the cutscenes.

Reck
01-05-2017, 10:48 AM
The two new ones are really good though. I don't see how anyone who liked the Uncharted series wouldn't like Tomb Raider 2013 and Rise of the Tomb Raider. They feel like almost the same games except Tomb Raider is less corny in the cutscenes.

That's what I'm saying. The new Tomb Raider games plays more or less the same as that of Uncharted or any third person shooter to be honest.

Saint's Row The Third also comes to mind in the fun department and easy controls.

DJR210
01-05-2017, 01:41 PM

I agree, i thought TR was complete shit until like 2005.. My friends brother was obsessed with that game and we would get stuck there w/ him hogging the TV playing shitty 200 polygon pixelated shit w/ blocky ass wolves and slow shitty ass gameplay.. Syphon Filter was where it was at

DJR210
01-05-2017, 01:43 PM

TR Underworld is the shit too.. It's the last of the old style games but with bad ass graphics and huge multi tiered stages that actually resemble tombs

Reck
01-05-2017, 02:01 PM
the TV playing shitty 200 polygon pixelated shit w/ blocky ass wolves and slow shitty ass gameplay.. Syphon Filter was where it was at

:lol Pixels so big you could actually see them as big squares.

Those early games make minecraft look like that's how games are supposed to look. :lol