PDA

View Full Version : Potential BCS Troubles for Texas?

scott
10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Looking at the new Coaches Poll, Virginia Tech has garnered a first place vote and is only 63 points behind Texas for #2. Texas has firm control over the AP Poll, but that won't be used by the BCS.

As VT's remaining schedule looks tougher on paper than UT's (including dates with #6 Miami and most likely #5 Florida State in the ACC title game)- there looks to be some potential for undeserved heartbreak for UT fans if both the Horns and the Hokies win out.

Halfway through the season, though, it looks like we could have 4 undefeated major confernce teams at season's end... another controversy will increase the calls for at least a 4 team playoff... but will the NCAA listen?

msufan420
10-09-2005, 11:33 PM
No...as long as $$$$$ keeps pouring in with the BCS bowl contracts, it will stay as is. Haven't people figured out yet that the NCAA doesn't care what the fans want?

scott
10-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Well, there has already been talk about a 4 team playoff... essentially it would just add a 5th BCS bowl (which they are doing anyway, but expanding to 10 teams)... one would think that would mean more money...

Horry For 3!
10-09-2005, 11:58 PM
USC & VA Tech could lose. USC has been looking shitty against Arizona State, Oregon, Arizona...but they usually do better in the 2nd half. Va Tech still has to face Miami who could upset them. USC could easily be upset next weekend by Notre Dame.

Dre_7
10-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Who does Texas play yet? Do they not have any more tough match-ups comming up? You seem sure that they wont lose anymore games.

Horry For 3!
10-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Who does Texas play yet? Do they not have any more tough match-ups comming up? You seem sure that they wont lose anymore games.
I am confident that they will win out.

Sat, Oct 15 Colorado
Sat, Oct 22 (15) Texas Tech
Sat, Oct 29 at Oklahoma State
Sat, Nov 5 at Baylor
Sat, Nov 12 Kansas
Fri, Nov 25 at Texas A&M

That is the remaining schedule.

2centsworth
10-10-2005, 01:00 AM
hopefully Texas does get screwed, because Texas has the power to change the system.

Marcus Bryant
10-10-2005, 09:06 AM
USC & VA Tech could lose. USC has been looking shitty against Arizona State, Oregon, Arizona...but they usually do better in the 2nd half. Va Tech still has to face Miami who could upset them. USC could easily be upset next weekend by Notre Dame.

Texas didn't look so hot against an overrated Ohio State team. Texas could lose as well sooner or later.

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Texas has firm control over the AP Poll, but that won't be used by the BCSpoll avg is

As VT's remaining schedule looks tougher on paper than UT'sdo you work for ESPN?

(including dates with #6 Miami and most likely #5 Florida State in the ACC title game)- there looks to be some potential for undeserved heartbreak for UT fans if both the Horns and the Hokies win out. if vatech wins out i will be very surprised
those are good teams and vatech isnt familiar with FSU

SWC Bonfire
10-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Va Tech won't win out... Marcus Vick is barely a Frank Honduras, much less a Ron Mexico.

FromWayDowntown
10-10-2005, 10:35 AM
I tell you, though, it looks pretty likely that either Va Tech or Florida State will win out, either with a better strength of schedule than Texas; it also looks possible that Georgia could get to the end without a loss, again with a better schedule than the Horns.

We haven't really seen what the computer polls are going to do with Texas yet, either. It could be that some of the computers will downgrade Texas because of Ohio State's loss to Penn State, because other contenders have wins over top teams that only have 1 loss (Florida State's win over Miami comes immediately to mind; I'm sure there are others).

I wonder how much Texas will be hurt by the decline in the Big XII this year.

FromWayDowntown
10-10-2005, 10:36 AM
Va Tech won't win out... Marcus Vick is barely a Frank Honduras, much less a Ron Mexico.

He doesn't have to be Ron Mexico for that team to win, though, as long as that defense continues its imitation of the Steel Curtain and those special teams are stealing points from opponents.

samikeyp
10-10-2005, 10:40 AM
I wonder how much Texas will be hurt by the decline in the Big XII this year.

Could be fatal. Last year Texas got the break helped by Mack Brown's whining....that won't be forgotten.

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 10:47 AM
if auburn couldnt get to #2 by having an undefeated, sec championship year
vatech has little hope
if they won out
which they wont

SWC Bonfire
10-10-2005, 10:53 AM
vatech has little hope
if they won out
which they wont

That is actually a good point, mookie. Auburn got jobbed last year... they could have at least hung with USC with that defense and kept them off the field with their offense.

FromWayDowntown
10-10-2005, 10:57 AM
vatech has little hope
if they won out
which they wont

That's a load of crap, particularly because the Big XII had 2 top 10 teams last year. This year, it doesn't. What gave OU the #2 spot over Auburn was the fact that it had played and beaten Texas, which only had 1 loss.

In the end of this season, if Texas and Virginia Tech (or Georgia or Alabama or Florida State) are both unbeaten, there's no way that you can make any kind of legitimate argument that Texas had the tougher schedule.

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 11:16 AM
good thing strength of schedule isnt a factor in the bcs anymore
jeez, can you imagine if texas hadnt played ohio st
would yall even put them in the top 10??

what gave OU the #2 spot
is they STARTED the season at #2
and didnt lose a game

FromWayDowntown
10-10-2005, 11:52 AM
good thing strength of schedule isnt a factor in the bcs anymore
jeez, can you imagine if texas hadnt played ohio st
would yall even put them in the top 10??

what gave OU the #2 spot
is they STARTED the season at #2
and didnt lose a game

strength of schedule is a factor in several of the computer polls and those computer polls are included in the poll average. So, strength of schedule does matter.

I'd still have Texas #2 in a poll if they hadn't played OSU; but that doesn't mean that they'll be in the BCS game without some help. There's too good a chance that they'll be stuck because of the poor quality of the Big XII this year -- that is, they'll be stuck until Mack starts whining to convince voters to siphon votes away from other schools.

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 12:18 PM
naturally its a factor in the polls

we'll see
It just seems that people will always scoff Texas
I can't imagine if they had lost to oh st or OU
we would have to ask Kori to create a new HornBashing forum
even when theyre #2 and undefeated, all they can do is keep winning and let the bcs work itself out
as I said when the preseason polls came out, at least they have the inside track to the nc game
its theirs to lose

mookie2001
10-10-2005, 12:25 PM
and Mack didnt whine at all you fool
find the quote after the aggie game last year
if anyone would consider that "whining", would have to be a dumbass

Ballcox
10-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Nightmare scenario for us:

Undefeated Va Tech vs. undefeated Florida St. in ACC championship game
Undefeated Georgia vs. undefeated Alabama in SEC championship game
USC runs the table and finishes undefeated in the PAC 10

IF that happens, and I know that's a big IF, we will not be playing in the MNC due to the weak overall quality of the Big XII.

Dre_7
10-10-2005, 02:15 PM

I actually think Marcus is better than his brother.

hussker
10-12-2005, 06:19 PM
All I know is, I have my aTm vs t.u. tix, and my guess is, the Aggies will be the last team with a chance to derail them before they meet the NU-CU winner in Houston's Reliant in December. TT and CU would be threats to t.u. now, but the games are in Austin, so advantage 'Horns.

j-6
10-12-2005, 07:22 PM
I actually think Marcus is better than his brother.

You're on crack.

Mike was an 1st team All-American that led Virginia Tech to the national title game...as a freshman. In his two year collegiate career, Mike had a record of 20-1 as a starter, with the only loss to a Florida State team for the hardware that was much much better than the Hokies.

As a matter of fact, when Michael was Marcus' current age, he was the #1 overall draft pick in the NFL the year before and was leading the Falcons into the playoffs, defeating Green Bay on the Pack's Frozen Tundra homefield for the first time in playoff history.

Marcus as a freshman was redshirted, and then played wideout as a sophomore before being suspended for his entire junior season.

hussker
10-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Have to agree...Mike Vick is Way better than Marcus

scott
10-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Mookie's response to this thread was like a Republican's response to any question about Bush's presidency.

NoMoneyDown
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
The ONLY team that has a good chance of derailing the Longhorns is Colorado this weekend, and I seriously doubt that will happen. TAMU had high hopes before the season began, but they have gone downhill fast. Texas Tech is probably next in line behind Colorado, but they have proven very vulnerable to defenses with adequate secondaries. And they will have fits with Texas' DB's. Not to mention TT's defense isn't anything to write home about. I figure a UT pasting is in the works for that game. The rest of the schedule is soft with Baylor being the only noteworthy opponent, but that'll be another win for UT. My only caution would be that they play soft in the Big XII championship a'la OU a couple years back and get upset.

slayermin
10-14-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm not sold on VA Tech. They will blow one or both games against Miami or Florida State.

Marcus Bryant
10-15-2005, 09:01 PM
If UT and Va Tech win out then one of them is going to get jobbed if USC goes undefeated. This season could provide another reason to institute some form of a playoff in college football. What would seem to make the most sense is a 4 team playoff. Take the top 4 ranked teams, have 1 play 4 and 2 play 3 in a 'semifinals' and then take the winners of those games and have a title game. Not perfect, but at least you would get rid of this particular problem. Have the Rose, Fiesta and Sugar Bowls rotate between the semifinal and title games.

It's hard to say that Va Tech won't deserve the #2 spot if they go undefeated and it would be hard to say that Texas doesn't if they do likewise. What a clusterfuck.

Dre_7
10-15-2005, 09:07 PM
If USC, UT, and Va Tech win out Va Tech will prolly go to number 2 based on strength of schedule. Correct? I am not sure, but I heard that from a friend.
Dont follow BSC much this year cuz USC will win it all anyways.

Marcus Bryant
10-15-2005, 09:10 PM
They very well could. It's not like this is some sort of rare possibility, it's already happened in the BCS.

mookie2001
10-15-2005, 09:14 PM
edit

Dre_7
10-15-2005, 09:17 PM
On word: PLAYOFF!!!

mookie2001
10-24-2005, 02:35 PM
not so fast my friend !

hussker
10-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Polls will likely flip flop, but even if all win out (USC/UT/VT/GA or AL), It will still be UT and USC. Likely, USC #1 and UT #2 at the end of the season.

xxbriguyxx
10-27-2005, 11:41 PM
thoughts from a Hokies fan:
I see Texas stumbling either at Texas A&M or in the championship game against Missouri. If they play Colorado in the championship game, Texas will win.

Va Tech won another game tonight. 8-0 with another tough game next week against Miami. Miami shouldn't win that game, due to their quarterback's inexperience. Miami's defense is almost as good as Tech's, but their offense does not have the firepower to match the Hokies. I see the Hokies winning by at least two touchdowns. They get up for Miami. After that, they have to play at Virginia (another bad offense) and against a sleeper team in UNC. If they don't look past those two schools, they could lose one of them... but they shouldn't. Then, the Hokies will play in the ACC championship against FSU. This could be the Hokie's only loss, but they should win this game due to FSU's offense not facing a defense like Va Tech's all season. By the way, Marcus Vick is better than his brother. He's more accurate. Mike was never a league leader in passing efficiency. Marcus is a little more patient in the pocket also. Mike can run a little faster, but Marcus has some speed too. They both do everything they can to win. The only difference in the two was the supporting cast around them. Mike's team was very talented but Marcus's is better. In fact, Marcus's team is the most talented bunch at Va Tech in their history. Their defense is stellar as usual so I won't go on. They have the one of the best group of receivers in college football, but since Va Tech loves to run the ball a lot, they'll never get as much touches as they deserve. Their starting running backs on the other hand, are overrated. Humes won't make it on the next level. Imoh is pretty good but he won't make it either. Their best running backs, Branden Ore and George Bell, don't even play much...but that's how Va Tech has always been. They play their seniors a lot, it doesn't matter if it's the best player at their position or not. One glaring weakness that the Hokies have is that they play conservatively on offense, they don't throw it down the field enough.

USC is very good offensively and they can outscore anyone. Their defense is just average though as teams still score a few touchdowns on them a game. Their only stumbling block will be at California. If they beat Cal, I see them beating UCLA at the end of the season to go undefeated again.

Georgia will lose against Florida this week and Alabama will lose later on.

Bottom line: the BCS sucks and their needs to be a playoff. It ain't gonna happen though until all the old dinosaurs die.

Mr Dio
10-28-2005, 12:06 AM
Seems very one-sided but I can see why you want the Horns to lose Hokies to win out.
UT has a much stronger chance to win out not only because of the teams they have yet to play but because of the way they took care of a then ranked #10 TxTech & that O.
Va Tech win out?, they won't. They did not impress me at all vs #13 BC. They won by 20. How much did UT beat TxTech by?
The ACC title game is apprx 2hrs from Fla St campus. Can't see VaTech beat them there. Vick is either hit or miss & Hokies have lucked out that he has been sluggish vs very inferior comp.
Too bad VaTech might not make the ACC title game. I think odds are great that UM beats them.

TexasAggie2005
10-28-2005, 12:20 AM
Seems very one-sided but I can see why you want the Horns to lose Hokies to win out.
UT has a much stronger chance to win out not only because of the teams they have yet to play but because of the way they took care of a then ranked #10 TxTech & that O.
Va Tech win out?, they won't. They did not impress me at all vs #13 BC. They won by 20. How much did UT beat TxTech by?
The ACC title game is apprx 2hrs from Fla St campus. Can't see VaTech beat them there. Vick is either hit or miss & Hokies have lucked out that he has been sluggish vs very inferior comp.
Too bad VaTech might not make the ACC title game. I think odds are great that UM beats them.

BC is WWWWAAAAYYYYY better than tceh. They were quite possibly the most overrated top ten team ever. Don't put too much stock in beating up on a team that pounded DII schools and whose most impressive win was a squeaker over Nebraska. I think Texas is good, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if they're better than VaTech. I also think VaTech has a good shot at running the table. It remains to be seen whether doing so would push them past Texas.

Marcus Bryant
10-28-2005, 12:31 AM
There could be 4 undefeated teams with 2 from very tough conferences being on the outside looking in during the, um, 'national championship game'.

This is a farce. There are playoffs in NCAA basketball and baseball to determine the champ. It's time for a change.

Mr Dio
10-28-2005, 12:41 AM
BC is WWWWAAAAYYYYY better than tceh. They were quite possibly the most overrated top ten team ever. Don't put too much stock in beating up on a team that pounded DII schools and whose most impressive win was a squeaker over Nebraska. I think Texas is good, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if they're better than VaTech. I also think VaTech has a good shot at running the table. It remains to be seen whether doing so would push them past Texas.

We don't know which team is better til 2 the teams play each other.
Other than that it is just our opinions.
IF VaTech runs the table I will admit they're quite a team. I don't see that happening.

samikeyp
10-28-2005, 07:49 AM
This is a farce. There are playoffs in NCAA basketball and baseball to determine the champ. It's time for a change.

Agreed. There are even playoffs for every other level of college football. If the little guys can do it...the ones who actually care about academics yet still get it done...the big boys should too. The NCAA could get its biggest TV contract ever if they put together a D-1 playoff. TV execs would sell their souls and their kids for the rights to that. Take that money and put it into scholarships and such.

TexasAggie2005
10-28-2005, 11:13 AM
We don't know which team is better til 2 the teams play each other.
Other than that it is just our opinions.
IF VaTech runs the table I will admit they're quite a team. I don't see that happening.

I never said VaTech was better than Texas or vice versa. I just said it's ridiculous to brag about beating Texas Tech and to dismiss a win over BC. They're not comparable opponents. I can tell you without the two teams ever playing that BC is vastly superior to Texas Tech. Overall strength of schedule favors VaTech over Texas, no question.

mookie2001
10-28-2005, 11:14 AM
I agreed until you used the word "vastly"

scott
10-28-2005, 11:16 AM
I think Virginia Tech is a VERY good team... but since we don't have a playoffs and I'd have to give UT the nod for the #2 BCS spot if I were voting. Texas appears to be the better team, as much as it pains me to say it.

A 4 team playoff would only add 1 extra game, and it would solve so many problems.

xxbriguyxx
10-28-2005, 12:22 PM
I think Virginia Tech is a VERY good team... but since we don't have a playoffs and I'd have to give UT the nod for the #2 BCS spot if I were voting. Texas appears to be the better team, as much as it pains me to say it.

A 4 team playoff would only add 1 extra game, and it would solve so many problems.

The only team Texas has played all year has been Ohio State, and even they have two losses. Texas Tech got high in the rankings cuz they didn't play anyone. And we all know that offense doesn't mean anything if your defense can't stop anyone. Oklahoma is having a down year, a waaay down year. Va Tech should beat Miami and FSU because the only teams those two have played is each other and both their offenses didn't do anything in that game. Since that game, FSU's offense has progressed a little further than Miami's. Virginia Tech's offense is a lot better than both those schools at this point.

xxbriguyxx
10-28-2005, 12:27 PM

Tech beat BC unmercifully on both sides of the ball. Did you watch the game? I think Vick is fifth in passing efficiency in the nation, how is that hit or miss? Odds are in Tech's favor that they beat Miami. Do you get ESPN Gameplan? Have you watch Texas and Va Tech play all year like I have? To me, they are the two best teams in the nation.

N.Y. Johnny
10-28-2005, 01:43 PM
regarding the BCS I still hope 2 or more teams are fucked and left out..i want so much fuckin outrage that this process continues to discredit itself further and further

Division 1 football is a joke and a scam with their bowls and inept way of choosing a champion...even NCAA Badminton has a true champion and more relevancy than football...its a joke

and its sad because I love College Football and the atmosphere that comes from the games..its just sad division 1 fucks it up and makes it a joke

xxbriguyxx
10-28-2005, 02:08 PM
regarding the BCS I still hope 2 or more teams are fucked and left out..i want so much fuckin outrage that this process continues to discredit itself further and further

Division 1 football is a joke and a scam with their bowls and inept way of choosing a champion...even NCAA Badminton has a true champion and more relevancy than football...its a joke

and its sad because I love College Football and the atmosphere that comes from the games..its just sad division 1 fucks it up and makes it a joke
That's so very true. How can you have three or four undefeated schools and not have them play each other? the BCS system is flawed. The bowl system is flawed too. Maybe it'll all play out and you'll just have two undefeated schools at the end of the year. But then again, what if you only have one left?!!? Then what do you do?

Mr Dio
10-28-2005, 02:58 PM
I never said VaTech was better than Texas or vice versa. I just said it's ridiculous to brag about beating Texas Tech and to dismiss a win over BC. They're not comparable opponents. I can tell you without the two teams ever playing that BC is vastly superior to Texas Tech. Overall strength of schedule favors VaTech over Texas, no question.

I never said you said..

Mr Dio
10-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech beat BC unmercifully on both sides of the ball. Did you watch the game? I think Vick is fifth in passing efficiency in the nation, how is that hit or miss? Odds are in Tech's favor that they beat Miami. Do you get ESPN Gameplan? Have you watch Texas and Va Tech play all year like I have? To me, they are the two best teams in the nation.

Look at Vicks # of passes per game & maybe you'll see it like I do, probably not though. We all have our opinions. America, I love it.

Are you serious?
Have I see UT play all year? Seriously? You're being serious?

Mr Dio
10-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Hate to burst the "VaTech beat an awesome BC team" bubble but....

BC D vs VaTech - allowed 30pts & 492
------vs BYU. allowed 3pts & 338 yds
------vs Va 17 & 340
------vs Wake Forest 30 & 327

Wait til you get an FSU & Miami team pounding that D. I don't know who will win or what the final score will be but I think it looks like VaTech is a bit overhyped.

Mr Dio
10-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Maybe BC wasn't a true #13?

xxbriguyxx
10-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Maybe BC wasn't a true #13?

They weren't a true 13. Just like FSU ain't a true #10. They lost to Virginia, who in turn lost to UNC 7-5!! Hahahahaahaha. How pathetic....

xxbriguyxx
10-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Look at Vicks # of passes per game & maybe you'll see it like I do, probably not though. We all have our opinions. America, I love it.

Are you serious?
Have I see UT play all year? Seriously? You're being serious?

No sane person would see it the way you do. Va Tech runs the ball more than they do pass. It's a conservative, ball-control offensive scheme. Marcus Vick has been very accurate on the most part with his passes. Last night, Vick was 22-28 for 280 yards. When he has to throw, he doesn't miss many. He's had one bad game. If he played in the Pac-10, he would be in the Heisman race right now. Last week, Young of UT was 12 of 22 by the way...

Texas is a very good team too. I am serious.

xxbriguyxx
10-28-2005, 09:52 PM
all over marcus's face
lol

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 06:33 AM
No sane person would see it the way you do. Va Tech runs the ball more than they do pass. It's a conservative, ball-control offensive scheme. Marcus Vick has been very accurate on the most part with his passes. Last night, Vick was 22-28 for 280 yards. When he has to throw, he doesn't miss many. He's had one bad game. If he played in the Pac-10, he would be in the Heisman race right now. Last week, Young of UT was 12 of 22 by the way...

:lmao

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 06:35 AM
all over marcus's face

:lmao :lmao :lmao

xxbriguyxx
10-29-2005, 12:27 PM
Hate to burst the "VaTech beat an awesome BC team" bubble but....

BC D vs VaTech - allowed 30pts & 492
------vs BYU. allowed 3pts & 338 yds
------vs Va 17 & 340
------vs Wake Forest 30 & 327

Wait til you get an FSU & Miami team pounding that D. I don't know who will win or what the final score will be but I think it looks like VaTech is a bit overhyped.

Miami is really pounding that UNC D right now. They're losing 16-7 with three minutes to go in the first half. Oh yeah, they'll be favored over Va Tech when they meet next week... :lol

N.Y. Johnny
10-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Miami is really pounding that UNC D right now. They're losing 16-7 with three minutes to go in the first half. Oh yeah, they'll be favored over Va Tech when they meet next week... :lol

beautiful :lol

bet some degenerates are sweating about losing the rent money and the car payment on this one :smokin

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2005, 02:22 PM
I guess the number of passes you throw relative to your national title hopes only becomes a negative when Mr. Dio's pouting like a little school girl.

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 02:25 PM

Hmmm, just saw 'Canes up by 16. Did they just run off 4 TDs unanswered?

Don't think Miami will be favored in Blacksburg even if Miami won today by 50.

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 02:28 PM
I guess the number of passes you throw relative to your national title hopes only becomes a negative when Mr. Dio's pouting like a little school girl.

You still around little bitch? :lol

I punked your queer ass back when I exposed your little "I'm going to save everyone from the bad guys & join the Navy" lies. Didn't your cowardice embarass you or did your daddy not have any sons? :lol

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Notice you didn't say anything about McNeal & how awesome a yr she is having.

McNeal :lol , great year! :lmao

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 02:30 PM
'Horns haven't lost.
What is the GUTLESS ags' record? :owned
Be a man and answer that my little Faggie Trick.

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 02:32 PM
What channel does Texas play on tonight?

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Good question.

IceColdBrewski
10-29-2005, 02:40 PM
TBS

xxbriguyxx
10-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Hmmm, just saw 'Canes up by 16. Did they just run off 4 TDs unanswered?

Not surprising since UNC has been outscored in the second half in 6 of 7 games they've played. They don't finish well. Miami turned on a switch at halftime and kicked their tails.

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 03:02 PM
TBS
Alright. Because I was looking through everything and couldn't find it. I saw TBS had a game on there but it didn't say which.

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Alright. Because I was looking through everything and couldn't find it. I saw TBS had a game on there but it didn't say which.

ditto

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2005, 04:37 PM
I punked your queer ass back when I exposed your little "I'm going to save everyone from the bad guys & join the Navy" lies. Didn't your cowardice embarass you or did your daddy not have any sons?

:lol, I forgot, I should take half the pay of what I would have been getting compared to what I am now, just to make your gay Alamo Community College ass happy.

Mr Dio
10-29-2005, 05:12 PM
It is too easy to get under your skin son. :lol

Whether you make $10K more or $1Mil more you're STILL a COWARD.

You are just like YOUR ags GUTLESS! :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2005, 05:21 PM
gutless gutless ags are losing to iowa state..

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 05:24 PM
gutless gutless ags are losing to iowa state..
Yup. 28 - 7

TexasAggie2005
10-29-2005, 05:24 PM
'Horns haven't lost.
What is the GUTLESS ags' record? :owned
Be a man and answer that my little Faggie Trick.

Did you go to Texas? If so, props, you have a good team. T+1 won't even be competitive this year. I still hate your team, but the Horns have a right to brag this year.

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Yup. 28 - 7
28 - 14 now

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 05:40 PM
28 - 14 now
35 - 14

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 06:06 PM
35 - 14
A&M is just getting owned now. 42-14 with Iowa St driving.

Horry For 3!
10-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Iowa St won 42-14

mookie2001
10-29-2005, 06:11 PM
ags are gutless

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Did you go to Texas? If so, props, you have a good team.

Dio went to SAC, but is on the Texas bandwagon.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2005, 07:18 PM
It is too easy to get under your skin son.

Whether you make $10K more or $1Mil more you're STILL a COWARD.

You think you're under my skin? :lol

I just think you're a complete dumbass. You try to come off as an internet bully, but the only ones laughing at your lame flame attempts are yourself and your butt darts buddy mookie over there.

I'm not sure if you think the whole *coward* thing is somehow supposed to hurt my feelings, if it is you need to find some new material.

I guess that's what a San Antonio College education does for you though...

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2005, 07:19 PM
SAC - San Antonio College

TexasAggie2005
10-29-2005, 08:14 PM
Dio, if you didn't actually go to Texas, you can shut the hell up. Those of us who went to real universities don't get to switch bandwagon teams every couple weeks. You going to be a tceh fan if Texas doesn't turn it around and loses tonight?

TexasAggie2005
10-29-2005, 08:50 PM
is atm a real university?

did i miss the memo

And where exactly did you go to school jackass? Harvard? UTSA?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2005, 08:55 PM
gutles gutless ags

mookie2001
10-29-2005, 09:51 PM
And where exactly did you go to school jackass? Harvard? UTSA?
Edna Tech

mookie2001
10-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Bitter rivals^

the Battle of the Golden Wesatch Erradicator

TexasAggie2005
10-29-2005, 10:57 PM
notre dame

Ok, I can respect that. Notre Dame's probably a better school than A&M and Texas both.

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Dio, if you didn't actually go to Texas, you can shut the hell up. Those of us who went to real universities don't get to switch bandwagon teams every couple weeks. You going to be a tceh fan if Texas doesn't turn it around and loses tonight?

I promise I won't be a tceh fan! :lol

I guess the education you used from that REAL UNIVERSITY comes in handy. :lmao

I've only been going to UT games for over 30 years. :lol

UT OWNS you whore! :lmao

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 11:31 AM
is atm a real university?

did i miss the memo

According to the gawssip inn duh trailer park aNm iz dee best! :lol

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 11:33 AM
You think you're under my skin? :lol

I just think you're a complete dumbass. You try to come off as an internet bully, but the only ones laughing at your lame flame attempts are yourself and your butt darts buddy mookie over there.

I'm not sure if you think the whole *coward* thing is somehow supposed to hurt my feelings, if it is you need to find some new material.

I guess that's what a San Antonio College education does for you though...

You're still a COWARD! :lol

FaggieHoopsFan, the millionaire COWARD.

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 11:34 AM
GUTLESS GUTLESS ags.
A disgrace to the Great State of Texas.

FromWayDowntown
10-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Good to see that Mr. Dio is still blasting people about their academic choices.

After all, we should all realize that it's just weak to choose to go to a university and weaker still to root for the university that you actually attended.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-30-2005, 11:49 AM
I've only been going to UT games for over 30 years.

Yet you still didn't go there :lol Bandwagoner.

Coward? *yawn*

You're in your 40s and yet you still act like you're 4.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-30-2005, 01:42 PM
another Mr. Dio classic

Marcus Bryant
10-30-2005, 01:45 PM
I see Dio's pumped up by the UTSA Roadrunners' victory on Saturday.

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 04:43 PM

After all, we should all realize that it's just weak to choose to go to a university and weaker still to root for the university that you actually attended.

Seems that queers like you bring up academia & can't get over the fact I'm a Horns fan. :lol

I applaud your classroom accomplishments, not have some class ASS. :lol

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Yet you still didn't go there :lol Bandwagoner.

Coward? *yawn*

You're in your 40s and yet you still act like you're 4.

40s?, WRONG again. :lol

You're a kid & act like one.

The time is 344p & you're STILL A COWARD. :lmao

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 04:45 PM
I see Dio's pumped up by the UTSA Roadrunners' victory on Saturday.

Who did they play? I didn't think they had a football team. :lol

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 04:46 PM
another Mr. Dio classic

Gotta put my bitches in their place, ya know? :smokin

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 04:53 PM

I'm suprised such a powerful :rolleyes attorney like you who never toots her own horn :lol & has worked so many high profile cases actually adds to idiots who think going to any institution of higher learning is wrong. You bring up academic this & law degree that, well asshole, how is getting any education wrong?
You're in good company though, another bitch for me to get her panties in a bunch. :lol

FromWayDowntown
10-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Seems that queers like you bring up academica & can't get over the fact I'm a Horns fan. :lol

I get the fact that you're a Horns fan. I just think it's interesting that you take such ridiculous shots at other universities when you didn't even bother to attend classes at the school that has recevied your basically random support.

I applaud your classroom accomplishments, not have some class ASS. :lol

You mean like calling people queers and asses online? Awfully tough talk behind that keyboard, Mr. Class.

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 05:20 PM
I get the fact that you're a Horns fan. I just think it's interesting that you take such ridiculous shots at other universities when you didn't even bother to attend classes at the school that has recevied your basically random support.

You mean like calling people queers and asses online? Awfully tough talk behind that keyboard, Mr. Class.

Wow, tough guy you are. What do you propose?

TexasAggie2005
10-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Dio, you're a tool. People who actually went to Texas have the right to talk smack. You don't. I picked A&M for the quality of its engineering college, not the quality of its football team. So what if our team's struggling right now? My degree's still worth a hell of a lot more than yours. The other laughable thing is thinking everyone's getting upset about your patethic insults. I'm not mad. I think it's funny that somehow your random choice of being a Horns fan gives you some superiority complex. You have nothing to brag about, THEY'RE NOT YOUR TEAM.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-30-2005, 07:55 PM
Cut Dio some slack TexasAggie, Dio's gotta compensate for his microscopic manhood by acting big on an internet forum.

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Cut Dio some slack TexasAggie, Dio's gotta compensate for his microscopic manhood by acting big on an internet forum.

:lol

I don't act fool. I'm not full of machismo either.

You're still a COWARD. :lol

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Dio, you're a tool. People who actually went to Texas have the right to talk smack. You don't. I picked A&M for the quality of its engineering college, not the quality of its football team. So what if our team's struggling right now? My degree's still worth a hell of a lot more than yours. The other laughable thing is thinking everyone's getting upset about your patethic insults. I'm not mad. I think it's funny that somehow your random choice of being a Horns fan gives you some superiority complex. You have nothing to brag about, THEY'RE NOT YOUR TEAM.

Sure you're not you little sissy trick. :lol
Wanna give us another few dozen word essay on how you're not? :lol

No, they're not my team. I don't own them but I don't know who does? Find the owner & let me know.
You know what, just to piss off the 2 little Faggie girls, I will start saying UT is MY team. I will start saying WE & US when speaking of THE Univeristy of Texas athletic program. That should piss off enough queers for hours of reading enjoyment. :lol

Mr Dio
10-30-2005, 09:10 PM
How to get Faggie panties in a bunch: Lesson #1

Faggie's are quite easy to prod into a dumbass post or feeble attempt at a comeback. The words below will bring out the biggest of Faggie Dumbasses. You can write that you're baiting them yet they come to it like the DUMBASSES they are.

US Horns are going to run those Faggie queers out of their own house.
WE'RE going to spank them in front of their own kids & take their ladies out back for the barnyard poking that they're used to. :lmao

N.Y. Johnny
10-30-2005, 10:01 PM
Dio you're funny :lol

this thread is priceless

TexasAggie2005
10-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Oh noes!!! Burned on the Intraweb!!! You're so witty Dio. I can never show my face in here again. Excuse me while I go cry because the little wannabe horn copied a bunch of cute expressions making fun of Aggies.

I'm blown away by your amazing creativity in Internet insults. Grow up, loser.

Marcus Bryant
10-30-2005, 11:54 PM
As much as Dio likes to refer to posters as "fags" and "queers" you'd think he was one.

I think Dio's brand of smack went out of favor by the 7th grade. But if it's the best he's got...

Cant_Be_Faded
10-31-2005, 12:40 AM
I picked A&M for the quality of its engineering college, not the quality of its football team.

tsk tsk

I chose to run orange when I found out UT was on the verge of dominating virtually every mens and womens sports program for the next 5 - 7 years.

How could I resist?

Everyone should consider the sports program of the institute they plan to attend. :tu

scott
10-31-2005, 01:31 AM
Harvard Alumni will be heartbroken to find out they made a bad academic decision.

Mr Dio
10-31-2005, 08:32 AM
Oh noes!!! Burned on the Intraweb!!! You're so witty Dio. I can never show my face in here again. Excuse me while I go cry because the little wannabe horn copied a bunch of cute expressions making fun of Aggies.

I'm blown away by your amazing creativity in Internet insults. Grow up, loser.

#1 Faggie with panties in a bunch.

Mr Dio
10-31-2005, 08:32 AM
As much as Dio likes to refer to posters as "fags" and "queers" you'd think he was one.

I think Dio's brand of smack went out of favor by the 7th grade. But if it's the best he's got...

#2 Faggie with an inside out thong in a bunch! :lol :lol

Mr Dio
10-31-2005, 08:33 AM
Come on ladies, I know I can get at least 1 more Faggie in on this. :smokin

Marcus Bryant
10-31-2005, 09:11 AM
I pity you.

FromWayDowntown
10-31-2005, 10:27 AM
I pity you.

It's difficult to muster any real feelings (including pity) about a completely irrelevant subject.

mookie2001
10-31-2005, 11:44 AM
agriculterers

SWC Bonfire
10-31-2005, 11:47 AM
agriculterers

Is that supposed to be an insult? Because it's not, unless you don't enjoy eating.

mookie2001
10-31-2005, 11:52 AM
no I eat all the time

Its not an insult, just outlandish hilarity

Extra Stout
10-31-2005, 01:42 PM
Farmers fight, farmers fight, fight, fight, farmers farmers fight.

samikeyp
10-31-2005, 04:55 PM
SC just jumped back over UT in the BCS.

tlongII
10-31-2005, 05:18 PM
SC just jumped back over UT in the BCS.

UT is going to be pissed when they drop to #3!

samikeyp
10-31-2005, 05:39 PM
assuming they drop to #3.

Horry For 3!
10-31-2005, 05:58 PM
UT is going to be pissed when they drop to #3!
They are not going to drop out of #2 unless they lose a game.

Horry For 3!
10-31-2005, 05:59 PM
This is just like #1 USC, #2 OU...last year. They were #1 & 2 before the season and finished 1 & 2 because they never lost. That is why Auburn was #3.

Marcus Bryant
10-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Still pretty shitty.

Mr Dio
10-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Farmers fight, farmers fight, fight, fight, farmers farmers fight.

samikeyp
10-31-2005, 06:17 PM
Still pretty shitty

agreed....someone is going to get screwed and its not fair....this is why we need a playoff.

N.Y. Johnny
10-31-2005, 10:21 PM
This is great...fuck the BCS, I hope this controversy continues and someone actually does drop to 3 or Alabama runs the table in the SEC and gets shut out badly....fucking joke BCS......

hicksi
10-31-2005, 10:48 PM
It will always be a joke whilever there is no way to play the top teams against each other. Even the NFL has trouble where better teams don't get into the playoffs through their being in the wrong division.

But HELL, they sure caned UGA for their loss. There are teams above them with much worse records. What is THAT about?

N.Y. Johnny
10-31-2005, 10:53 PM
yeah Hicksi its bullshit

pretty much 1 loss and you're in a cluster fuck
2 losses and DEFINITELY you're just playing to be in a New Years bowl game...its bullshit and a joke...thats what I like about the NCAA Basketball tournament.....you never know what will happen during the course of the season and if they went to polls and records those teams with 2 losses and 1 loss or whatever would automatically be in and a team from a lesser conference and a team that started out slow is fucked...i dunno how they can think of something so retarded as a legit way to crown a champion

i'm just hoping for fuckin Chaos I hope someone gets fucked and there's a big stink

I think the WORSE FUCKING THING that can happen is the other teams actually stumble and fall (Like Virginia Tech) and you do get Texas vs USC in a 1 versus 2 ...then these cockblockers will say "SEE the BCS DOES WORK!!" and play everyone for a bunch of saps...

Extra Stout
11-01-2005, 11:44 AM
They found out there's a key player on the A&M football team who got into college without graduating from high school because of some unintentional mix-up.

However, the NCAA was willing to grant a special dispensation and let the player take an equivalency exam. They even let the coaching staff administer the test.

Since the school has so much spirit, they decided to have him take the test in a desk right on the 50-yard-line at Kyle Field. The stadium filled up with loyal students and fans cheering him on.

The coaches made the test just one question, and even decided to make it an oral exam. They asked him the question... "What is 1+1?"

The player thought for a while at his desk, then scribbled down some work on his scratch paper. Finally he announced, "I have the answer. 1+1=2."

Kyle Field was dead quiet. After what seemed like forever, the crowd erupted into a yell, "ONE MORE CHANCE! ONE MORE CHANCE!"

Mr Dio
11-01-2005, 07:27 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

hussker
11-01-2005, 07:58 PM
VT will lose to the "U" this weekend...by 4

Mr Dio
11-05-2005, 10:32 PM
who has more guts?

the aggies?

or texas?

Well, UT won & errrr, the UT wannabes...ummmmmm :lol

Mr Dio
11-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Looking at the new Coaches Poll, Virginia Tech has garnered a first place vote and is only 63 points behind Texas for #2. Texas has firm control over the AP Poll, but that won't be used by the BCS.

As VT's remaining schedule looks tougher on paper than UT's (including dates with #6 Miami and most likely #5 Florida State in the ACC title game)- there looks to be some potential for undeserved heartbreak for UT fans if both the Horns and the Hokies win out.

Halfway through the season, though, it looks like we could have 4 undefeated major confernce teams at season's end... another controversy will increase the calls for at least a 4 team playoff... but will the NCAA listen?

Not via VaTech. :lol

Mr Dio
11-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Hokies, win out? Were you serious?

Mr Dio
11-05-2005, 11:05 PM

Now what?

Mr Dio
11-05-2005, 11:10 PM
As of right now with under 4min to go in the game.

Marcus Vick is 7/19 for 88yds with TWO INTs.
Yup, he is definitely an accurate QB. You are right. :lol

Horry For 3!
11-05-2005, 11:17 PM
There is no BCS trouble for Texas :smokin

TexasAggie2005
11-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Well, UT won & errrr, the UT wannabes...ummmmmm :lol

By UT wannabes are you talking about losers like you who wish they could've gone to Texas but were too dumb to get in? Because if you're talking about Ags, I have no desire to be a liberal, pot-smoking, cross-dressing hippie. I doubt you're going to find many Ags that wish they were horns.

Mr Dio
11-06-2005, 06:40 AM
By UT wannabes are you talking about losers like you who wish they could've gone to Texas but were too dumb to get in? Because if you're talking about Ags, I have no desire to be a liberal, pot-smoking, cross-dressing hippie. I doubt you're going to find many Ags that wish they were horns.

I guess you saw the Tech PIMPING of the Gaggies too huh? :lol

Gaggies = GUTLESS aggies

TexasAggie2005
11-06-2005, 11:52 AM
I guess you saw the Tech PIMPING of the Gaggies too huh? :lol

Gaggies = GUTLESS aggies

Why do you feel a need to attack me personally in every single thread? You're a pathetic little man. Serious question though: How old are you?

Mr Dio
11-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Why do you feel a need to attack me personally in every single thread? You're a pathetic little man. Serious question though: How old are you?

I speak of football teams & other sports & stuff & people don't like it so they throw out personal attacks. That is fine with me, I'm strong enough & secure enough to handle it. Besides, I think it is soooooo fun! :lol
Go back & read my posts, whenever someone attacks me I follow their lead til they get all pissed off.
If you stop the personal attacks, I will.
If you continue them, I will.

mookie2001
11-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I ask yall, are the aggies not without gut?

Mr Dio
11-06-2005, 12:16 PM
I think anyone that saw the Tech game knows the answer.
Although, clarity does ellude many.

mookie2001
11-06-2005, 12:18 PM
they even win gutlessly
texas st, baylor, kstate

Mr Dio
11-06-2005, 12:27 PM

Mr Dio
11-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Well, it is pretty much time to start looking for airfares & Rose Bowl tkts.