PDA

View Full Version : Trump: meetin w intel chiefs constructive, Russia hd absolutely no effect on election

in2deep
01-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Glad he cleared that up for us.

he also said there was absolutely no tampering with voting machines by any state actor

he conceded Russia, China and others are actively hacking us but no one qffected election

what a relief :tu

Winehole23
01-06-2017, 03:03 PM
it must be relieving to be told told what to say and think and even more so to believe it without any evidence

in2deep
01-06-2017, 03:06 PM
it must be relieving to be told told what to say and think and even more so to believe it without any evidence

Must be. Poor guys that believed in the Russian hacking election conspiracy. All is well now though

Adam Lambert
01-06-2017, 04:11 PM
you have trump's dick "in2deep"

in2deep
01-06-2017, 04:15 PM
you have trump's dick "in2deep"

Thanks Mr. Adam. Nice haircut.

mavsfan1000
01-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Trump will be our greatest President ever.

DJR210
01-06-2017, 04:32 PM
So "breaking news" reports are now claiming that Putin himself ordered a campaign to discredit Hillary and the dems.. So fucking what if he hired trolls to talk shit against Hillary, I personally disliked Hillary for the things that I have seen and heard come out of her fucking mouth :lol

Also, not sure of the contents of these timely emails that were leaked, but apparently they cast the democrats in a negative light, as was the goal of the entity that leaked them. I haven't seen anywhere yet that the parties involved are denying the emails themselves as fake, so what's the fucking problem? Mad cause they got exposed, just like somebody would be on social media.

Unless Russian hackers actually went into the voting tally and changed the total number in Trump's favor, then shut the fuck up. Nation that believes in free speech but other countries aren't allowed to get involved in a little propaganda warfare in favor of the candidate they would prefer?

Thread
01-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Trump will be our greatest President ever.

Yep, and poor CNN they were just rising to a swell boil this morning when that interloper interrupted. LOL!!!

spurraider21
01-06-2017, 04:38 PM

he also said there was absolutely no tampering with voting machines by any state actor

he conceded Russia, China and others are actively hacking us but no one qffected election

what a relief :tuwe learned that none of the machines were tampered with, and we know russia (and some other players) tried to meddle. what was said was there is no way to quantify what sort of effect any of this had on the election, so they can't make any claims on that. so naturally trump took that and said "we've determined there was no effect"

in2deep
01-06-2017, 04:47 PM
we learned that none of the machines were tampered with, and we know russia (and some other players) tried to meddle. what was said was there is no way to quantify what sort of effect any of this had on the election, so they can't make any claims on that. so naturally trump took that and said "we've determined there was no effect"

Correct. The MSM cannot make any claims of that anymore after this intel report and briefing. Time to move on and make america great again

spurraider21
01-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Correct. The MSM cannot make any claims of that anymore after this intel report and briefing. Time to move on and make america great again
the point of this was never to delegitimize trump's election... thats just been the paranoia of the trump-right. rather than being time to "move on" it could also be time to take further measures to prevent future foreign influence and meddling (unless we feel were ok with those actions being done here).

while theres no real way to quantify, do you feel voters opinions were affected by dnc leaks?

FromWayDowntown
01-06-2017, 05:14 PM
I have the sense that the order of priorities for PEOTUS is: (1) trying to ensure the legitimacy of his election (and characterizing it as some landslide that constitutes a mandate); then (2) downgrading Arnold Schwarzenegger or his Apprentice ratings; and then (3) feigning concern for the efforts of foreign governments to meddle in American affairs.

I continue to wonder why it is that so few ask why Putin would be so keenly interested in Trump's election, and why even fewer seem concerned by the relatively obvious reasons for that interest.

TheSanityAnnex
01-06-2017, 05:27 PM
the point of this was never to delegitimize trump's election... thats just been the paranoia of the trump-right. rather than being time to "move on" it could also be time to take further measures to prevent future foreign influence and meddling (unless we feel were ok with those actions being done here).

while theres no real way to quantify, do you feel voters opinions were affected by dnc leaks?Sure voters were affected by the DNC leaks. Do we know how Assange got the leaks?

boutons_deux
01-06-2017, 05:58 PM

Trash is lying.

spurraider21
01-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Sure voters were affected by the DNC leaks. Do we know how Assange got the leaks?probably through a third party. my understanding is intelligence agencies reported a while ago the original takings of the DNC emails were done by russians

Thread
01-06-2017, 06:04 PM
probably

tee, hee.

Spurminator
01-06-2017, 06:05 PM
I continue to wonder why it is that so few ask why Putin would be so keenly interested in Trump's election, and why even fewer seem concerned by the relatively obvious reasons for that interest.

:cheer first

America second.

Chucho
01-06-2017, 06:06 PM
I have the sense that the order of priorities for PEOTUS is: (1) trying to ensure the legitimacy of his election (and characterizing it as some landslide that constitutes a mandate); then (2) downgrading Arnold Schwarzenegger or his Apprentice ratings; and then (3) feigning concern for the efforts of foreign governments to meddle in American affairs.

Because it's a "boogey man" scare from Leftist Media.

Chucho
01-06-2017, 06:07 PM
:cheer first

America second.

Both parties to be fair.

Spurminator
01-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Both parties to be fair.

I think many on the left have taken the Russian influence further than merited.

FWD's point is that we should all consider the fact that, regardless of whether they actually HAD the desired effect, Russia clearly had significant interest in manipulating the American public during the election toward a candidate they favored.

spurraider21
01-06-2017, 06:13 PM
tee, hee.only a fool knows everything

Thread
01-06-2017, 06:14 PM
I think many on the left have taken the Russian influence further than merited.

FWD's point is that we should all consider the fact that, regardless of whether they actually HAD the desired effect, Russia clearly had significant interest in manipulating the American public during the election toward a candidate they favored.

That's all they got and unlike Florida/00 they will not let this one die out.

As the 20th comes into focus (they) get more incensed + grieved with 0 options to stop him from taking that oath and standing there for at least 4 years.

Honestly, aside from June of '85 in Massachusetts this has been the happiest time of me life.

Thread
01-06-2017, 06:16 PM
only a fool knows everything

I know one thing:::he's taking that oath two weeks from today.

& he knows it.

FromWayDowntown
01-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Because it's a "boogey man" scare from Leftist Media.

Except that it's not if Putin seemingly believes that Russia's interests are better served by a Trump administration and if Russia's interests are inconsistent with American interests, which they almost certainly are. By analogy, if the report showed that ISIS had done this with the very hope of having Trump elected, I would hope that the public would find substantial concern with that.

My concern here isn't that the wrong guy won. Trump will be President and the Left would be better served by recognizing that and trying to address real issues than by trying to pretend that the result can be changed.

As I've said elsewhere, I think the relevant concern here is with the idea that Russia thought it could obtain a desirable result in any American election and further it's own interests by interjecting itself into that process. Not too long ago, that would have been an absolutely frightening idea for almost all Americans and, frankly, the fundamentals haven't really changed that dramatically with Putin in charge in Russia.

boutons_deux
01-06-2017, 06:21 PM
If it wasn't Russia who hacked DNC server and Podesta, then who was it?

And those two hacks, with Assange and Comey using them to throw the election, are all that counts.

Trash is not a legitimate President. He's not America's President. Like his entire life, he's a fucking fraud.

Thread
01-06-2017, 06:23 PM
If it wasn't Russia who hacked DNC server and Podesta, then who was it?

And those two hacks, with Assange and Comey using them to throw the election, are all that counts.

Trash is not a legitimate President. He's not America's President. Like his entire life, he's a fucking fraud.

Less than 80,000 votes twixt Minnesota & New York. Bannon searched, found and directed Trump to that killing ground.

By God, you'll know better next time, Bouts.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

HI-FI
01-06-2017, 06:58 PM
I know one thing:::he's taking that oath two weeks from today.

& he knows it.
:lol
Arn

Chris
01-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Charge!!!!

Thread
01-06-2017, 08:40 PM
:lol
Arn

The old Arn!!!

in2deep
01-06-2017, 08:42 PM

Because Trumps opponent vowed to shoot down russian planes? Its pretty obvious yes the reason why Putin would prefer Trump. Can anyone blame him? Hes just protecting his pilots.

the real question that is not being asked is what is the purpose of US govmt repeating daily that meanie Russia hacked us and ruined our election? Why repeat it everyday? It serves no purpose but to sway public opinion on foreign policy

the same thing happened before we invaded Iraq. I remember very well

the funny thing is the very same peace loving democrats who opposed Iraq war have now suddenly become McArthyist nationalist wark hawks all of a sudden. Its hilarious and shocking at the same time

Thread
01-06-2017, 08:43 PM
[[[the real question that is not being asked is what is the purpose of US govmt repeating daily that meanie Russia hacked us and ruined our election? Why repeat it everyday? It serves no purpose but to sway public opinion on foreign policy]]]

spurraider21
01-07-2017, 06:11 AM
the funny thing is the very same peace loving democrats who opposed Iraq war have now suddenly become McArthyist nationalist wark hawks all of a sudden. Its hilarious and shocking at the same timehow many of these peace loving democrats are advocating armed conflict vs russia?

Thread
01-07-2017, 07:29 AM
how many of these peace loving democrats are advocating armed conflict vs russia?

None. They just don't want Trump succeeding with Russia where Barry & Hillary failed.

boutons_deux
01-07-2017, 08:03 AM

TRASH LIED.

The short intelligence report totally contradicted, exposed TRASH'S LIE.

Assange and Comey elected Trash. That's the only way Repugs can win, and they know it, is why their gerrymandering and voter suppression and voter fraud has been so relentless, aggressive.

baseline bum
01-07-2017, 08:57 AM
the funny thing is the very same peace loving democrats who opposed Iraq war have now suddenly become McArthyist nationalist wark hawks all of a sudden. Its hilarious and shocking at the same time

LOL all the Republicans who defended Bush to the death now embracing the guy who said he was full of shit going into Iraq. :lol

in2deep
01-07-2017, 10:57 AM
how many of these peace loving democrats are advocating armed conflict vs russia?

Accusing them of influencing elections and calling for sanction/repercussions would not be a provocation to Russia? Like people, countries escalate. If we go farther than what Obama has done they will escalate and that coukd go on and on until an armed conflict

Spurminator
01-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Accusing them of influencing elections and calling for sanction/repercussions would not be a provocation to Russia? Like people, countries escalate. If we go farther than what Obama has done they will escalate and that coukd go on and on until an armed conflict

Why would Russia initiate armed conflict over anything the US has done to this point, especially with a Russia-friendly President assuming office in two weeks?

in2deep
01-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Why would Russia initiate armed conflict over anything the US has done to this point, especially with a Russia-friendly President assuming office in two weeks?

very easy. An "accident" or armed incident could happen anywhere from Ukraine/Eastern Europe/Syria. A plane shot down is an example.

Even with Trump in office any scenario like this is quite possible. Trump would have his hands tied and not even him could save us.

Thats why I think even this aggressive talk is dangerous. Hopefully Trump is able to make this talk go away and we can breathe a little easier

in2deep
01-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Even as we confortably chat here, NATO is ammassing thousands of troops near the Russian border and Putin is moving his tactical nukes closer to Eastern Europe

boutons_deux
01-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Accusing them of influencing elections and calling for sanction/repercussions would not be a provocation to Russia?

so Macho Man bubba is actually bend-over-for-Pootin appeaser?

in2deep
01-07-2017, 11:24 AM
so Macho Man bubba is actually bend-over-for-Pootin appeaser?

Hi macho Mcarthyist Hawk. Nice to meet you. Make love not war

Winehole23
01-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Trump would have his hands tied and not even him could save us.

spurraider21
01-07-2017, 02:59 PM
None.
tee hee

DMC
01-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Let me get this straight: Putin has the power to keep Hillary out of the WH and yet the problem is Trump?

boutons_deux
01-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Let me get this straight: Putin has the power to keep Hillary out of the WH and yet the problem is Trump?

Forget pootin, it's comey and assange, who were the direct, immediate culprits

And of course podesta's password :lol

I bet Trash pardons assange, at pootin's command

DMC
01-07-2017, 05:22 PM

So now it's not Russian hacking? It's an inside job. What's the problem? The Dem in power can't control his on FBI director or combat one person in another country with a blog account. That just screams out "competence".

DMC
01-07-2017, 05:25 PM
All this and CNN's cover story is about plagiarism in a neocons book. CNN is doubling down on their fuckups.

TheSanityAnnex
01-07-2017, 07:01 PM

Who provided Comey and Assange their ammo?

boutons_deux
01-07-2017, 07:11 PM

Comey didn't need any ammo, he broke protocol and intentionally skewed the election

It doesn't matter what Assange's source was. He dribbled the info week by week to hurt Hillary. and he's a Russian tool.

As always, you're pushing paranoia, conspiracy, pure bullshit.

TheSanityAnnex
01-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Comey didn't need any ammo, he broke protocol and intentionally skewed the election

It doesn't matter what Assange's source was. He dribbled the info week by week to hurt Hillary. and he's a Russian tool.

As always, you're pushing paranoia, conspiracy, pure bullshit.

Who was Comey investigating and why?

Who's emails were being leaked? Were the emails doctored?

Th'Pusher
01-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Who was Comey investigating and why? Hillary Clinton for potential mishandling of classified information.

Who's emails were being leaked? John Podesta's

Were the emails doctored? This is unknown.

Were the emails obtained illegally?

boutons_deux
01-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one voter

“Boy, that Wikileaks has done a job on her, hasn’t it?”

Trump talked extensively about Wikileaks in the final days of a campaign that was ultimately decided by just 100,000 votes in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania combined.

Trump moderated his stance. In a statement, Trump did not explicitly say the hacks were the work of Russian operatives, but also did not deny their involvement.

Instead, Trump honed in on a different argument: Whoever was responsible, the information that was hacked and then distributed through Wikileaks had “absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election (https://greatagain.gov/intel-meeting-3b6542ca6500#.t8hl1sbgs).”

Trump claims this is the view of the intelligence community. That is false.

intelligence agencies said that “[w]e did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election.”

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-mentioned-wikileaks-164-times-in-last-month-of-election-now-claims-it-didnt-impact-one-40aa62ea5002#.3yp0oj7jm

Winehole23
01-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Originally Posted by TheSanityAnnex (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8854188#post8854188) Were the emails doctored?

This is unknown. The just released DNI report suggests the emails were bona fide.

DMC
01-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Hillary Clinton for potential mishandling of classified information.

John Podesta's

This is unknown.

Were the emails obtained illegally?

By whom? The FBI? They were stored illegally, that much we know.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 01:41 AM
By whom? The FBI? They were stored illegally, that much we know.

John Podesta's emails were stored illegally?

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 01:46 AM
The just released DNI report suggests the emails were bona fide.

Will take your word for it.

Winehole23
01-08-2017, 01:51 AM
You needn't.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html

DMC
01-08-2017, 01:52 AM
The just released DNI report suggests the emails were bona fide.

Not according to Donna Brazile. They are doctored.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 01:54 AM
You needn't.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3254239-Russia-Hacking-report.html

Will continue to take your word for it until I can read in full. Have only heard/read the highlights. :tu

DMC
01-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Who knew non-allied foreign governments want to steal US information or tamper with our system? Makes sense that the Sec of State would have all of hers on a private server in her bathroom, those are hard to find.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 01:58 AM
Who knew non-allied foreign governments want to steal US information or tamper with our system? Makes sense that the Sec of State would have all of hers on a private server in her bathroom, those are hard to find.

:lol all of hers

DMC
01-08-2017, 02:06 AM
John Podesta's emails were stored illegally?

Who obtained them illegally? Was it the FBI?

Comey was investigating Hillary's private server.

DMC
01-08-2017, 02:07 AM
:lol all of hers

Stick to the questions I posed before you try to be cute.

While you have this time, read the doc Winehole offered instead of taking the lazy, hedging way out.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Who obtained them illegally? Was it the FBI?. FBI? His email was hacked.

Comey was investigating Hillary's private server.
No shit. I literally just said that in the post you responded to.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Stick to the questions I posed before you try to be cute.

While you have this time, read the doc Winehole offered instead of taking the lazy, hedging way out.

NM

DMC
01-08-2017, 11:46 AM
. FBI? His email was hacked.

Yes the FBI, that's what you responded to. You acted as if the FBI had illegally obtained the emails.

Is this the Th'Pusher rodeo starting up again?

No shit. I literally just said that in the post you responded to.

Yet you act like Podesta was on trial.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Yes the FBI, that's what you responded to. You acted as if the FBI had illegally obtained the emails.
Read again. I answered three questions posed by TSA and then asked a question of my own.

Yet you act like Podesta was on trial.
In what way?

in2deep
01-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Apparently Fridays report was cooked/rigged.

its not even a standard security report. Usually all 17 intelligence US agencies have to sign off on it. This report was only signed off by 3 out of the 17.

its basically Obamas last joke

Winehole23
01-08-2017, 01:27 PM
what's a standard security report and where did you hear that?

boutons_deux
01-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Trump Chief Of Staff Turned Into A Defenseless Mess When Forced To Admit Russian Hacking

Trump's incoming chief of staff, Reince Priebus, did everything he could to point the finger at the DNC but was eventually forced to admit that Russia was responsible for the hacking and election meddling during an interview on Fox News Sunday.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/08/trump-chief-staff-turned-defenseless-mess-forced-admit-russian-hacking.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29 (http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/08/trump-chief-staff-turned-defenseless-mess-forced-admit-russian-hacking.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29)

When Fox's Trash supporters get screwed by Trash and his administration, will Fox stick with Trash or stick with their viewers?

HI-FI
01-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Apparently Fridays report was cooked/rigged.

its not even a standard security report. Usually all 17 intelligence US agencies have to sign off on it. This report was only signed off by 3 out of the 17.

its basically Obamas last joke
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2017/01/03/20170107_demo.jpg

DMC
01-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Read again. I answered three questions posed by TSA and then asked a question of my own.

Yep, you're starting the rodeo again where you dodge and deflect and Chumpdumber your way through 12 pages of shit.

I asked you a question.. obtained illegally by whom? TSA was talking about the FBI investigation, who were you talking about?

In what way?
By saying his emails were illegally obtained. What way do you think?

If someone stole a computer from your home and found child porn on it then dropped that off with authorities, even anonymously, you'd have to answer some questions. The police didn't obtain it illegally and the FBI didn't obtain emails illegally.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Yep, you're starting the rodeo again where you dodge and deflect and Chumpdumber your way through 12 pages of shit.

I asked you a question.. obtained illegally by whom? TSA was talking about the FBI investigation, who were you talking about?

By saying his emails were illegally obtained. What way do you think?

If someone stole a computer from your home and found child porn on it then dropped that off with authorities, even anonymously, you'd have to answer some questions. The police didn't obtain it illegally and the FBI didn't obtain emails illegally.

Russian hackers were responsible for illegally obtaining the emails.

I don't know why you and TSA conflate the FBI investigation into Hillary's emails and John Podesta's email hack. They were two wholly separate events and issues.

DMC
01-08-2017, 05:06 PM

I don't know why you and TSA conflate the FBI investigation into Hillary's emails and John Podesta's email hack. They were two wholly separate events and issues.

Because the FBI wasn't investigating John Podesta. Why does the legality of how the emails were originally obtained mean anything to the investigation? The FBI didn't care about what Donna Brazile gave Hillary or that Podesta called Chelsea a brat or whatever he called her. They were instead concerned about classified information being on public servers. From this angle Podesta's emails are inseparable from those on Hillary bathroom server from Colorado.

Weiner's estranged wife is Clinton adviser Huma Abedin. And in their look into Weiner's sexting allegations, which began on September 22, investigators from the FBI's New York field office discovered Abedin's emails on Weiner's laptop -- with initial data showing those emails went through Clinton's server.

What was obtained illegally?

spurraider21
01-08-2017, 05:46 PM
abedin/weiner emails tied back to the clinton server investigation... but again is independent of the podesta hack

again, the wikileaks dumps were all from the podesta emails, none of the wikileaks stuff were related to the weiner/abdin/clinton server investigation

DMC
01-08-2017, 06:06 PM
abedin/weiner emails tied back to the clinton server investigation... but again is independent of the podesta hack

again, the wikileaks dumps were all from the podesta emails, none of the wikileaks stuff were related to the weiner/abdin/clinton server investigation

Right, none related to the FBI investigation which means the FBI information was gained legally. Everything else was just released and shaped public opinion, caused Donna Brazile to resign and whatever shakeup that happened in HRC's camp. There have been no legal actions related to that, afaik, so I don't really get why the two separate issues are being conjoined in these discussions.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Because the FBI wasn't investigating John Podesta. Why does the legality of how the emails were originally obtained mean anything to the investigation? The FBI didn't care about what Donna Brazile gave Hillary or that Podesta called Chelsea a brat or whatever he called her. They were instead concerned about classified information being on public servers. From this angle Podesta's emails are inseparable from those on Hillary bathroom server from Colorado.

Weiner's estranged wife is Clinton adviser Huma Abedin. And in their look into Weiner's sexting allegations, which began on September 22, investigators from the FBI's New York field office discovered Abedin's emails on Weiner's laptop -- with initial data showing those emails went through Clinton's server.

What was obtained illegally?

Fuck you're dense. John Podesta's emails were illegally obtained by Russian hackers. Hacking is illegal.

This has fuck all to do with the fact that Hillary used a private server for government business for which she was being investigated by the FBI.

DMC
01-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Fuck you're dense. John Podesta's emails were illegally obtained by Russian hackers. Hacking is illegal.

This has fuck all to do with the fact that Hillary used a private server for government business for which she was being investigated by the FBI.

But the FBI doesn't care about John Podesta's emails. Comey isn't involved in that from perspective of HRC's investigation.

It has fuck all to do with it, so why do you keep bringing it up? In a response to both Assange's actions and Comey's actions, you asked "Were the emails obtained illegally?". Since you're so sloppy, one could simply address that from either batch of emails, HRC's or Podesta's. You could even use Weiner's.

Clean it up, try to make sense and these types of tangents will be less frequent.

spurraider21
01-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Right, none related to the FBI investigation which means the FBI information was gained legally. Everything else was just released and shaped public opinion, caused Donna Brazile to resign and whatever shakeup that happened in HRC's camp. There have been no legal actions related to that, afaik, so I don't really get why the two separate issues are being conjoined in these discussions.i think the FBI has since (independent to the clinton email server issue) invesetigated alleged russian hacking. they were part of the joint statement along with the CIA

DMC
01-08-2017, 06:13 PM
i think the FBI has since (independent to the clinton email server issue) invesetigated alleged russian hacking. they were part of the joint statement along with the CIA

But Comey isn't being crucified over that, so we both know that's not the issue being discussed by Boutons and addressed by TSA, after which Th'Pusher sloppily interjects an ambiguous question.

Thread
01-08-2017, 06:17 PM
One of the guests on Gutfield's show this morning said for America to give Trump a chance: "I know he looks like a lookout for a massage parlor in Staten Island, but, give him a chance.":lmao:lmao:lmao

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 06:39 PM
But the FBI doesn't care about John Podesta's emails. Comey isn't involved in that from perspective of HRC's investigation.

It has fuck all to do with it, so why do you keep bringing it up? In a response to both Assange's actions and Comey's actions, you asked "Were the emails obtained illegally?". Since you're so sloppy, one could simply address that from either batch of emails, HRC's or Podesta's. You could even use Weiner's.

Clean it up, try to make sense and these types of tangents will be less frequent.

If you wouldn't have jumped to conclusions about the question I asked of TSA this tagent wouldn't have occurred tbh.

boutons_deux
01-08-2017, 07:15 PM
So now it's not Russian hacking?

we weren't given enough data about the source

boutons_deux
01-08-2017, 07:18 PM

Assange, I don't know. Assange clearly leaked week by week to sucker the press into his leaks, putting Hillary in a negative light. Assange is not non-partisan and is a Russian tool.

Comey, trashing Hillary twice, said they looked at Hillary's stuff months ago, so ask him where he got it.

in2deep
01-08-2017, 08:41 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2017/01/03/20170107_demo.jpg

Ha so true. Thats what really happened. Obama was embarrassed his cheerleading for the last few weeks of the election was basically ignored so now he is just saving face. Sad

DMC
01-08-2017, 10:31 PM
If you wouldn't have jumped to conclusions about the question I asked of TSA this tagent wouldn't have occurred tbh.

I asked you to clarify when I said "by whom?" when you said "were the emails obtained illegally?" to which you answered with a question. Like I said, clean up your slobbering, sloppy posting.

DMC
01-08-2017, 10:33 PM

we weren't given enough data about the source

Tell Th'Sloppy that.

boutons_deux
01-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Trump Calls On Congress to Investigate NBC for Reporting Russian Attack

Of all issues implicated by Russian spy measures, Trump's top priority for intel committees is a congressional investigation into NBC.

Although it is true that Donald Trump is not a child or student even though he acts like one, he does display every sign of every career criminal law enforcement officials have to witness regularly. On Friday he exhibited why he does not belong anywhere near the halls of power, and not just because he is an incompetent know-nothing, but because he is a deceitful piece of work that can never be trusted.

“I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it. Who gave them this report and why? Politics!”

After just being officially “briefed” (he already knew) that a hostile foreign power committed “an act of war (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjQ3rvK6rHRAhUCjlQKHaMUA50QFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2016%2F12%2F30%2Fpo litics%2Fmccain-cyber-hearing%2F&usg=AFQjCNHp2E8OMRyGcJkcXnkPUMXUtksGXg&sig2=ralYV4d2APoUm7N0D_RBOw)” against America on Trump’s behalf, instead of calling the chairs of the House and Senate committees (which ones?) to investigate the attack on America,

he wants to pursue members of the press.

that story from NBC News actually quoted an “unnamed intelligence official” confirming the Russians were rejoicing post-election.

And, it was a detail first reported (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_usrussia620p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.b6b10e9dae56) by The Washington Post, not NBC News.

The “unnamed” intelligence official also described the findings of a multi-agency report that laid out the case that the Russians stole, then released, a mountain of emails for the purpose of helping Trump by damaging the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. It is worth reiterating that none of the “released” intelligence reports was revelatory after being in the news for months. One thing is certain;

Donald J. Trump certainly knew the dirty details of the story because the Russians admitted (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html) being in contact (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-russia-in-touch-election_us_582475f5e4b0d9ce6fc0e5f4) with the Trump campaign during and after (http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752386) the election.

At HuffPo they wondered why the Trump singled out NBC News when WaPo originally released the story. The answer is simple; Trump acolytes watch NBC News far more than they read the Washington Post.

No American should be surprised that a corrupt human being like Trump would go full-on criminal and attempt to distract the nation from the real and present danger of an attack on America, or lie to substantiate his assertions;

it is what criminals do.

Hrafnkell Haraldsson reported (http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/07/rachel-maddow-shows-spot-trumps-big-fat-intelligence-briefing-lie.html) yesterday that

Rachel Maddow was stunned at Trump lying about a report that was publicly available.

Ms. Maddow remarked on Trump’s blatant lies and said,

“I have to say I don’t get weirded out by a lot of stuff in the news but this puts a shiver down my spine.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/08/trump-calls-congress-investigate-nbc-reporting-russian-attack.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Y'alls boy Trash is one scary, ignorant, sick motherfucker

Trash protecting his main voter and enabler Pootin.

Thread
01-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Trump Calls On Congress to Investigate NBC for Reporting Russian Attack

Of all issues implicated by Russian spy measures, Trump's top priority for intel committees is a congressional investigation into NBC.

Although it is true that Donald Trump is not a child or student even though he acts like one, he does display every sign of every career criminal law enforcement officials have to witness regularly. On Friday he exhibited why he does not belong anywhere near the halls of power, and not just because he is an incompetent know-nothing, but because he is a deceitful piece of work that can never be trusted.

“I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it. Who gave them this report and why? Politics!”

After just being officially “briefed” (he already knew) that a hostile foreign power committed “an act of war (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjQ3rvK6rHRAhUCjlQKHaMUA50QFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2016%2F12%2F30%2Fpo litics%2Fmccain-cyber-hearing%2F&usg=AFQjCNHp2E8OMRyGcJkcXnkPUMXUtksGXg&sig2=ralYV4d2APoUm7N0D_RBOw)” against America on Trump’s behalf, instead of calling the chairs of the House and Senate committees (which ones?) to investigate the attack on America, he wants to pursue members of the press.

that story from NBC News actually quoted an “unnamed intelligence official” confirming the Russians were rejoicing post-election.

And, it was a detail first reported (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_usrussia620p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.b6b10e9dae56) by The Washington Post, not NBC News.

The “unnamed” intelligence official also described the findings of a multi-agency report that laid out the case that the Russians stole, then released, a mountain of emails for the purpose of helping Trump by damaging the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. It is worth reiterating that none of the “released” intelligence reports was revelatory after being in the news for months. One thing is certain;

Donald J. Trump certainly knew the dirty details of the story because the Russians admitted (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html) being in contact (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-russia-in-touch-election_us_582475f5e4b0d9ce6fc0e5f4) with the Trump campaign during and after (http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.752386) the election.

At HuffPo they wondered why the Trump singled out NBC News when WaPo originally released the story. The answer is simple; Trump acolytes watch NBC News far more than they read the Washington Post.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/08/trump-calls-congress-investigate-nbc-reporting-russian-attack.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Y'alls boy Trash is one scary, ignorant, sick motherfucker

though he did out crap the crappers.

ha, ha.

Th'Pusher
01-08-2017, 11:11 PM
I asked you to clarify when I said "by whom?" when you said "were the emails obtained illegally?" to which you answered with a question.

Yes. Me sarcastically asking if John Podesta's emails were stored illegally should have been a red flag to you indicating that you hadn't accurately comprehend what you were responding to. Don't blame me for you inability to pick up on obvious sarcasm.

TheSanityAnnex
01-09-2017, 02:22 PM

I never conflated the two. I asked why Hillary was being investigated and if Podesta's emails were doctored.

TheSanityAnnex
01-09-2017, 02:27 PM
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton

FBI releases part of Clinton emails. Haven't read this myself but from what I gather these are way more damning than anything Wikileaks released.

in2deep
01-09-2017, 02:56 PM
FBI tried to rig the election by waiting to release these until after elections.

thank goodness Assage saved us

spurraider21
01-09-2017, 03:09 PM
FBI tried to rig the election by waiting to release these until after elections.

Assange didn't release any of these. You have no idea what you're talking about

boutons_deux
01-09-2017, 03:15 PM

goddam, you're stupid

FBI found nothing earlier last year and found nothing on Huma/Wiener's machines, so no indictment, in which case FBI protocol dictates silence, which Repg tool Comey violated twice.

saved? Now you got Trash. saved? :lol

goddam, you're stupid

TheSanityAnnex
01-09-2017, 03:20 PM
goddam, you're stupid

FBI found nothing earlier last year and found nothing on Huma/Wiener's machines, so no indictment, in which case FBI protocol dictates silence, which Repg tool Comey violated twice.

saved? Now you got Trash. saved? :lol

goddam, you're stupid

FBI found SAP classification level emails on a private server. Explain how that is nothing.

boutons_deux
01-09-2017, 03:27 PM
FBI found SAP classification level emails on a private server. Explain how that is nothing.

explain why Comey didn't indict.

TheSanityAnnex
01-09-2017, 03:43 PM
explain why Comey didn't indict.
DOJ indicts, not Comey.

Now explain how SAP level on a private server is nothing.

in2deep
01-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Assange didn't release any of these. You have no idea what you're talking about

U missed the point.

assage released not same emails but equally damning. Had assage not released anything FBI would be releasing this under a Hillary presidency. Assage saved us

spurraider21
01-09-2017, 04:08 PM
U missed the point.

assage released not same emails but equally damning. Had assage not released anything FBI would be releasing this under a Hillary presidency. Assage saved us
Really? Equally damning?

Having classified emails going through a private server imo is far worse than anything from the wikileaks. Where was the smoking gun in the assange leaks? Spirit cooking? The leaks were more damning of the DNC in general, not clinton herself. Hence wasserman Schultz stepping down, donna brazile getting canned

boutons_deux
01-09-2017, 04:16 PM
DOJ indicts, not Comey.

Now explain how SAP level on a private server is nothing.

Comey didnt recommend indictment

Why aren't going after the numerous repugs who used nom-govt email for govt business?

TheSanityAnnex
01-09-2017, 04:22 PM

Why aren't going after the numerous repugs who used nom-govt email for govt business?

No other repugs had a private server set up in their home.

Now explain how SAP level on a private server is nothing, or keep dragging your labia and dodging.

in2deep
01-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Really? Equally damning?

Having classified emails going through a private server imo is far worse than anything from the wikileaks. Where was the smoking gun in the assange leaks? Spirit cooking? The leaks were more damning of the DNC in general, not clinton herself. Hence wasserman Schultz stepping down, donna brazile getting canned

the fact that hillary used her private server for government business was already a proven fact pre elections. The content of the wikileaks emails to be honest was equally damning or more.

the US public was alarmed when they read some of the subjects going through her private email. But were disgusted by what was going through Podesta in my humble opinion.

the way Hillary woman handled the DNC like they were her servants and her speeches to the Wall Street banks as well as the other tidbits was very harmful. Otherwise why is Obama and Clinton claiming they lost because of Russia leaking this to Assage??

Th'Pusher
01-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Otherwise why is Obama and Clinton claiming they lost because of Russia

Political Forum ELE bet you can provide a quote from Hillary or Obama claiming they lost because of Russia.

tlongII
01-09-2017, 04:59 PM
It's Assange, not Assage. Sorry, but that just bugs me.

in2deep
01-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Political Forum ELE bet you can provide a quote from Hillary or Obama claiming they lost because of Russia.

"Interfered in our election..." "...favored trump"

You can disagree with me and thats fair. But I truly believe they are blaming the loss on Russia-Asssage conspiracy

Thread
01-09-2017, 06:33 PM
& that SOB Clapper he's already lied under the same fucking oath he took the other day, for Christ sake. You're nuts to put any stock into his testimony. And Comey fudged his shit during the campaign.

The whole Obama Intelligence group is pure shit and has been compromised time & again. Obama's DOJ has covered this country ferreting out their own gd soft targets and running them into bankruptcy at Obama's dictate. The motherfuckers.

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:55 PM
JANUARY 9, 2017Allegations Against Russia Less Credible Every Day (http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/01/09/allegations-against-russia-less-credible-every-day/)by DAVID SWANSON (http://www.counterpunch.org/author/david-swanson/)

The U.S. government has now generated numerous news stories and released multiple “reports” aimed at persuading us that Vladimir Putin is to blame for Donald Trump becoming president. U.S. media has dutifully informed us that the case has been made. What has been made is the case for writing your own news coverage. The “reports” from the “intelligence community” are no lengthier than the New York Times and Washington Post articles about them. Why not just read the reports and cut out the middle-person?
The New York Times calls the latest report “damning and surprisingly detailed” before later admitting in the same “news” article that the report “contained no information about how the agencies had collected their data or had come to their conclusions.” A quick glance at the report itself would have made clear to you that it did not pretend to present a shred of evidence that Russia hacked emails or served as a source for WikiLeaks. Yet Congresswoman Barbara Lee declared the evidence in this evidence-free report “overwhelming.” What should progressives believe, the best Congresswoman we’ve got or our own lying eyes?
Supposedly the evidence has been made public and is overwhelming, but try to find it and you’ll come up dry. Ask why, and you’ll be told that of course the evidence cannot be made public as that would risk revealing how the U.S. government came upon the information. Yet the same government feeds the U.S. media with the story that it intercepted communications of top Russian officials just after the U.S. election celebrating Trump’s victory. Did that story not run that risk? The U.S. government feeds the U.S. media (specifically the “free” press of the Washington Post whose owner makes more money from the CIA than from the Washington Post) that Russia has hacked Vermont’s electrical supply, and — because this was a claim that could be checked by an independent party — the secret methods of the CIA quickly turned out to be these: they had simply made the thing up.
If you read the “reports” that the U.S. government releases, and understand that the term “assess” is a synonym for “to claim without evidence,” it will very quickly become clear that reports on Russians’ motives for their alleged crimes (as well as for their non-criminal public actions, such as running a television network) are purely guesses. It also becomes clear that the U.S. government is not even claiming to have any evidence that Russia was a source for WikiLeaks. And, with a bit of help, it should become evident to anyone that the U.S. government is not claiming to have any actual evidence of the Russian government hacking Democratic emails.
Even the NSA will commit only to “moderate” confidence in what millions of Democrats will now stake their lives (and potentially everybody else’s) on. Former top NSA expert on this stuff William Binney swears the claims are utter nonsense. IP addresses produced as supposed evidence turn out in at least many cases to have nothing to do with Russia at all, much less the Russian government.
When the “17 intelligence organizations” put their collective multi-billion-dollar brains together and report on anything that’s publicly available, they tend to get it wrong. The facts about Russia’s television network in this latest “report” misidentify personnel, describe old programs as new ones, and screw up dates by failing to recognize that in some parts of the world people list the day before the month. Yet we are supposed to believe that anything they say about topics not publicly available must be true — despite having proved false over and over again for decades.
WikiLeaks, which never claimed Iraq had WMDs, never alleged Gadaffi was about to commit a massacre, never sent missiles from drones into a single wedding or hospital, never concocted tales of babies taken from incubators, never screwed up its claims re chemical weapons attacks or the shooting down of airplanes, and in fact has never, as far as we know, tried to lie to us at all, says Russia was not its source. Julian Assange clearly does not think Russia used someone else to pass information to him. He could be wrong. But Craig Murray, a diplomat with a stellar reputation for honesty, claims to know at least one source and to place them in either the NSA or the Democratic Party.
Of course, having a plausible alternative account is not necessary to recognize that the U.S. government has no evidence to support its account. But the fact is that Murray’s and numerous other scenarios are perfectly plausible. One ought to await evidence before declaring one of them fact. But we can go ahead and declare the CIA’s story less and less likely with each passing day. NSA whistleblowers like Binney believe that if this story were true the NSA would have evidence of it. It is safe to assume that if the NSA had evidence of it, some outline of that evidence would have been made public by now, rather than all the fluff, nonsense, and incompetent false attributions of IP addresses to Russia, etc.
As each new perfumed pig of a report is released in Friday evening news dumps, we can advance ever closer to declaring that, while the Russian government has indeed done far worse things, it did not do this.
In fact, the latest report doesn’t just produce no evidence of hacking and providing to WikiLeaks. It also tries to change the subject to things Russia openly and publicly did, that nobody disputes, but that the “intelligence” agencies still manage to screw up all the details on. I once, no kidding, invited a former CIA agent to speak at an event on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., and the guy was late because he was unable to find it.
The accusations against Russia in the latest “overwhelming” report include: favoring proposals to work with Russia over proposals to build hostility (shocking!), and running a television network that many people in the United States choose to watch (the outrage! how capitalistic!). And the television network is accused of cheering for Trump’s election — as if the British media wouldn’t have cheered for Clinton’s — as if the U.S. media doesn’t cheer for election winners abroad all the time. This network, RT, is also accused of covering third-party candidates, fracking, Occupy, vote suppression, flaws in the U.S. election system, and other forbidden topics.
Well why do you think people watch it? If the U.S. media gave good time to third-party candidates, would people have to turn elsewhere to learn about them? If the U.S. media could be trusted not to claim a U.S. government report was “damning” in the same article that would later admit it was devoid of evidence, would people in the U.S. search for alternative sources of information? If the U.S. media allowed honest reporting on Occupy or fracking, if it opened itself up to a wide range of points of view and debate, if it allowed serious criticism of U.S. government policies supported by both big parties, would people despise it the way they do? Would people cheer when a fascist buffoon like Trump denounces the media? Isn’t the U.S. media’s awfulness, combined with the incredible free airtime it gave Trump, a fair target of blame for his becoming president?
When I go on RT and suggest that the United States should end all its wars, and that Russia should too, I’m invited back on. The last U.S. network to have me on was MSNBC, and I opposed U.S. warmaking and was never heard from again. Perhaps most people watching U.S. media don’t quite realize that there are no antiwar voices allowed, no voices that actually want to abolish war. Yet most people feel there is something missing, on this and most topics. There’s lots of supposed debate on U.S. media, yet a dim — or glaring — awareness among viewers and readers that the debate is severely limited.
Here’s an example close-to-hand: Whoever revealed to the U.S. public additional evidence that the Democratic Party had slanted its primary against Bernie Sanders did us all a favor. Those who still wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton (which was clearly most if not all the people who did before) could still do so. But anyone who approved of Hillary Clinton’s disastrous decades-long record and yet objected to the unfair primary could choose not to vote for her. An informed public is a more democratic one, not less. Whoever informed us aided our democracy. They didn’t damage it. And whoever informed us was not themselves responsible for rigging the primary against Sanders. That was the Democratic Party. But this point of view is neither permitted in the U.S. media nor consciously missed, because the topic has been focused on whodunit rather than what-did-they-do.

A second example is this: Those in the U.S. government pushing for greater cold, if not hot, war with Russia, with increased desperation during these next two weeks will be benefitting weapons profiteers and perhaps “news” profiteers, but just about nobody else, while risking incredible death and destruction. If I were an “intelligence” agency, I would “assess” with “high confidence” that corruption was afoot. And I’d get 16 friends to join me in calling that “assessment” a “report” if it helped you to take it seriously.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/01/09/allegations-against-russia-less-credible-every-day/

in2deep
01-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Thanks ^ that was refreshing

finally an article with facts and logic

pgardn
01-11-2017, 08:43 AM

This is an opinion article written by a political hack. Same guy wanted Bush impeached.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 09:11 AM

in2deep
01-11-2017, 10:55 AM
This is an opinion article written by a political hack. Same guy wanted Bush impeached.

What do you dispute is non factual or false about the article? Please point them out

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:15 PM

It's a tough pill to swallow but you can do it

http://www.zdnet.com/article/no-smoking-gun-for-russian-dnc-hacks/

Thread
01-11-2017, 01:26 PM

Exactly. It's utter bullshit. Not an ounce of reality. Absolutely no credence, that's as clear as water at a Christian revival.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Comey: FBI denied repeated requests to access DNC servers, Podesta’s device

FBI Director James Comey acknowledged Tuesday that his agency failed to get access to Democratic National Committee servers and the smartphone of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman allegedly hacked by Russia in the 2016 presidential race.
Thousands of emails from the servers and Chairman John Podesta’s device were stolen, then made public during the race, which Clinton lost to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

But the FBI’s repeated requests for access to the devices were denied. So the agency instead had to rely on the findings of a “highly respected private company,” Comey said.

“Our forensics folks would always prefer to get access to the original device or server involved,” he said in a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing about Russia’s intelligence activities during the election.

Comey said he didn’t know why the FBI was denied access.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/10/comey-fbi-denied-repeated-requests-to-access-dnc-servers-podesta-s-device.html

Well there it is. FBI denied access and had to use DNC hired CrowdStrike's findings to do their report. I want to know why the DNC/Podesta denied the FBI access. I also want to know if the CIA/NSA/DHS also were denied access.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Russia hacked Republican state campaigns but not Trump's: FBI head

Russia hacked into Republican state political campaigns and old email domains of the Republican National Committee but there is no evidence it successfully penetrated President-elect Donald Trump's campaign, FBI Director James Comey said on Tuesday.

Comey also told lawmakers Russia did not release information obtained from the state campaigns or the old RNC email domains, comments that may buttress the U.S. intelligence view that Moscow tried to help Trump against Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 campaign.

Comey told lawmakers the Federal Bureau of Investigation "did not develop any evidence that the Trump campaign, or the current RNC, was successfully hacked." He did not say whether Russia had tried to hack Trump's campaign.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-rnc-idUSKBN14U2DD?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F +US+%2F+Top+News%29

pgardn
01-11-2017, 08:02 PM
What do you dispute is non factual or false about the article? Please point them out

The papers report what intelligence says. The intelligence services won't give up sources or reasoning. Like this is something new so we can't believe it?

Are fckn kidding?
Think.

pgardn
01-11-2017, 08:03 PM

There is no pill to swallow pizza guy.

in2deep
01-11-2017, 09:01 PM
The papers report what intelligence says. The intelligence services won't give up sources or reasoning. Like this is something new so we can't believe it?

Are fckn kidding?
Think.

So they have nothing. Just like the article said. So u agree the article is truthful. Thanks

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 09:16 PM
There is no pill to swallow pizza guy.
Open up you've got a bigger pill to swallow.

The FBI was not allowed access to the DNC server, their report was based off of the CrowdStrike analysis. CrowdStrike was hired by the DNC. It's highly likely the DHS and CIA also had to base their reports off the CrowdStrike analysis. The only agency that probably had access to the server was the NSA, and as noted their confidence level of the Russians doing the hacking was less than every other agency.

How do you expect a full and accurate analysis from our intelligence agencies when they aren't actually allowed to do their own analysis? Why would the DNC/Podesta deny them access?

monosylab1k
01-11-2017, 09:19 PM

:lol what a fucking coincidence! An article that fits neatly into your exact worldview is conveniently the one that FINALLY! has facts and logic.

pgardn
01-11-2017, 10:06 PM
So they have nothing. Just like the article said. So u agree the article is truthful. Thanks

They will give nothing.
Is this new?

Get off it.

pgardn
01-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Open up you've got a bigger pill to swallow.

The FBI was not allowed access to the DNC server, their report was based off of the CrowdStrike analysis. CrowdStrike was hired by the DNC. It's highly likely the DHS and CIA also had to base their reports off the CrowdStrike analysis. The only agency that probably had access to the server was the NSA, and as noted their confidence level of the Russians doing the hacking was less than every other agency.

How do you expect a full and accurate analysis from our intelligence agencies when they aren't actually allowed to do their own analysis? Why would the DNC/Podesta deny them access?

Your first article pizza guy.

The CIA is not giving the press details...
Whoa. Earthshaking stuff...

in2deep
01-11-2017, 10:27 PM
They will give nothing.
Is this new?

Get off it.

Yup nothing. :tu

pgardn
01-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Yup nothing. :tu

Exactly.

You learned nothing. Go to the other thread you are wasting your time in this one.

z0sa
01-12-2017, 04:07 AM

Probably because there wasnt an indictment.

boutons_deux
01-12-2017, 05:36 AM
Probably because there wasnt an indictment.

Repugs went after Hillary, but Repugs don't witch hunt their own party to same "standards".

Thread
01-12-2017, 06:18 AM
Repugs went after Hillary, but Repugs don't hold their own party to same standards.

& buried her fuckin' ass.

boutons_deux
01-12-2017, 07:08 AM
Trump Is Russia’s Press Secretary

No one defends the Kremlin’s interests like the American president-elect.

On Wednesday, Donald Trump held his first press conference (https://www.c-span.org/video/?421482-1/presidentelect-donald-trump-says-electionyear-hacking-think-russia) in more than half a year. He presented himself as the victim of a scurrilous dossier—compiled by a former intelligence operative and published by BuzzFeed (https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia) — that recounted a series of allegations about Trump’s personal and financial ties to Russia, as well as purported collusion between Trump associates and associates of the Russian government.

Trump used the dossier to shame the media and to deflect attention from credible evidence against Russia, most notably in an intelligence community report (https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf) that was presented to Trump on Friday.

The press conference was a blizzard of evasions, diversions, hedges, excuses, rationalizations, and stonewalling.

Trump’s arguments minimized the case against Russia, and several of his statements flatly contradicted the intelligence community’s report.

A week before he assumes the presidency of the United States, Trump continues to behave like a press secretary for Russia.

Here’s how he bobbed and weaved. ...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/01/donald_trump_is_russia_s_press_secretary.html

in2deep
01-12-2017, 07:38 AM
:lol what a fucking coincidence! An article that fits neatly into your exact worldview is conveniently the one that FINALLY! has facts and logic.

please point ouut what is factaully flawed w d article or kindly STFU tnx

z0sa
01-12-2017, 09:05 AM
& buried her fuckin' ass.

Repugs and democrats alike got buried by one old man who learned how to use his twitter app, honestly. There is no doubt Trump's campaign is already down as one of history's most significant.

hater
01-12-2017, 09:06 AM
please point ouut what is factaully flawed w d article or kindly STFU tnx

Welcome to spurtalk. Most idiots here dont even read the articles unless its posted by the CIA or FBI mouthpieces :lol

pgardn
01-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Welcome to spurtalk. Most idiots here dont even read the articles unless its posted by RT news

z0sa
01-12-2017, 09:45 AM
Lol Obama with his god fucking awful foreign policy decision making is the only reason Putin dared ever let his name get attached to even a conspiracy of this magnitude. One of the worst all time in US history, no doubt. Hillary had it right with the no fly zone and the tough talk, only thing that works against the Tsars and their post dynastic mimics.

hater
01-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Lol Obama with his god fucking awful foreign policy decision making is the only reason Putin dared ever let his name get attached to even a conspiracy of this magnitude. One of the worst all time in US history, no doubt. Hillary had it right with the no fly zone and the tough talk, only thing that works against the Tsars and their post dynastic mimics.

Not sure about that. Russians seem to be ready for serious shit.

Moved their tactical nukes closer to europe and just turned on their S400 missile defense system in the Moscow suburbs just yesterday

They aint fucking around

TheSanityAnnex
01-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Your first article pizza guy.

The CIA is not giving the press details...
Whoa. Earthshaking stuff...Nice deflection.
Let's talk about the FBI then. How good of an analysis do you expect from the FBI when they were denied access to the actual server? Why would the DNC/Podesta deny them access?

boutons_deux
01-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Nice deflection.
Let's talk about the FBI then. How good of an analysis do you expect from the FBI when they were denied access to the actual server? Why would the DNC/Podesta deny them access?

If denial was after Comey trashed non-indictable Hillary the first time, they had every reason to tell FBI to get lost.

z0sa
01-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Not sure about that. Russians seem to be ready for serious shit.

Moved their tactical nukes closer to europe and just turned on their S400 missile defense system in the Moscow suburbs just yesterday

They aint fucking around

If you think england, france, turkey, and india wont have itchy trigger fingers on armageddon day, think again. One launch and every ICBM on earth gets launched

Thread
01-12-2017, 11:54 AM
If you think england, france, turkey, and india wont have itchy trigger fingers on armageddon day, think again. One launch and every ICBM on earth gets launched

I'll just go into the vault down at the Wells Fargo and come out about an hour later with 100 readers/125's. Then head over to the nearest PHX Library. I'll have time enough at last.

CosmicCowboy
01-12-2017, 11:58 AM

Hell, even fucked up Pakistan has 150 nukes.

hater
01-12-2017, 12:11 PM

Didnt say that. Sure when nuclear war starts everyone will pull the trigger.

But who will attack first? Thats the question. Russians by turning on their S400 in civilian areas yesterday seem to not be bluffing imo. Also its a sign they believe an attack on them might be a good possibility

I dont see any Euro US cities turning their missile defenses on in this way in civilian areas

boutons_deux
01-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Repugs and democrats alike got buried by one old man who learned how to use his twitter app, honestly.

bullshit

Trash's con was blaming Mexicans, knitters, women, LGBT, etc for the economic distress of the (white male) Repug base, which was nothing but the standard Repug establishment/VRWC deflection away from the real culprits who have been and will continue to screw those people.

What history might show is that Trash's minority win accelerates the decline of America for the 95%, towards a undeniable corporatocracy/oligarchy counting its $Ts and safe behind the militarized police state, where the American Dream will finally be seen as pure bullshit.

Thread
01-12-2017, 12:28 PM
bullshit

Trash's con was blaming Mexicans, knitters, women, LGBT, etc for the economic distress of the Repug base, which was nothing but the standard Repug establishment/VRWC deflection away from the real culprits who have been and will continue to screw those people.

What history might show is that Trash's minority win accelerates the decline of America for the 95%, towards corporatocracy/oligarchy safe behind the militarized police state, where the American Dream will finally be seen as pure bullshit.

You got beat, daddy-O. And there ain't one thing you can do about it.

ha, ha.

CosmicCowboy
01-12-2017, 12:42 PM
bullshit

Trash's con was blaming Mexicans, knitters, women, LGBT, etc for the economic distress of the (white male) Repug base, which was nothing but the standard Repug establishment/VRWC deflection away from the real culprits who have been and will continue to screw those people.

What history might show is that Trash's minority win accelerates the decline of America for the 95%, towards a undeniable corporatocracy/oligarchy counting its $Ts and safe behind the militarized police state, where the American Dream will finally be seen as pure bullshit.

Please provide a quote where he blamed snuff queens and fudge packers for the economy.

z0sa
01-12-2017, 03:54 PM
I'll just go into the vault down at the Wells Fargo and come out about an hour later with 100 readers/125's. Then head over to the nearest PHX Library. I'll have time enough at last.

Times have changed. Without your AOL and a phoneline and a legion of suckas youd die of sheer boredom lol

z0sa
01-12-2017, 04:01 PM

Obama is a true blue dog and went after Russians in the most ineffective and laughable of ways in response to HRC's personal vendetta angle.

HRC never mentioned Trump in her speech about the Putin personal score or whatever and the reopened and re closed 11th hour bombshellish thing that was stupid for everyone

TheSanityAnnex
01-13-2017, 06:03 PM
"Shortly after the meeting, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) — a sharp critic of Comey's actions leading up to the elections — spoke broadly about the FBI without weighing in on Comey specifically. She suggested she's waiting for the results of the DOJ's IG report to pass a judgement on the FBI director.

"No, I haven't lost confidence in the agency," she told reporters in the Capitol.
"My concern about the FBI is the timing and their not signing [the broader intelligence document on Russian hacking]. And that was the judgment of Director Comey, unless it goes deeper, and that's what the investigation will find out," she added. "Let's find out how they thought this was a good idea to make the judgments they did, and understanding — weighing full well — that the Russians were actively engaged in disrupting our election."

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/314161-dems-outraged-with-comey-after-house-briefing

Tough to sign off on something when your entire agency is denied access to the DNC server to do their own analysis don't you think Nancy?

boutons_deux
01-14-2017, 08:54 AM
GOP Rep.: Russian Hacking Is Just Like Mexican Singers Performing For Clinton

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-TX) this week tried to downplay alleged attempts by Russian actors to influence the 2016 presidential election by comparing the cyber attacks to a performance by a Mexican entertainer at a Hillary Clinton campaign event.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mike-conaway-russian-hackers-mexican-singers?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

Texas Repugs and their voters, what's not to ridicule? :lol

hater
01-14-2017, 09:47 AM
Man I am having serious concern for Trumps safety IMO. Last president that wanted to give an olive branch and treat Russia as equal, got his head blown off in Dallas by CIA operatives.

I am considering creating a "Official Pence inaguration Thread" :cry

Donald better watch his back. May god almighty care for him

boutons_deux
01-14-2017, 11:01 AM
The Spy Who Wrote the Trump-Russia Memos: It Was "Hair-Raising" Stuff

When I broke the story in October, I spoke with him. Here's what he said.

The former spy told me that he had been retained in early June by a private research firm in the United States to look into Trump's activity in Europe and Russia. "It started off as a fairly general inquiry," he recalled. One question for him, he said, was, "Are there business ties in Russia?" The American firm was conducting a Trump opposition research project that was first financed by a Republican source until the funding switched to a Democratic one.

The former intelligence official went to work and contacted his network of sources in Russia and elsewhere. He soon received what he called "hair-raising" information.

His sources told him, he said, that

Trump had been "sexually compromised" by Russian intelligence in 2013 (when Trump was in Moscow for the Miss Universe contest) or earlier and that there was an "established exchange of information between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin of mutual benefit."

He noted he was "shocked" by these allegations. By the end of June, he was sending reports of what he was finding to the American firm.

The former spy said he soon decided the information he was receiving was "sufficiently serious" for him to forward it to contacts he had at the FBI. He did this, he said, without permission from the American firm that had hired him. "This was an extraordinary situation," he remarked.

The response to the information from the FBI, he recalled, was "shock and horror." After a few weeks, the bureau asked him for information on his sources and their reliability and on how he had obtained his reports. He was also asked to continue to send copies of his subsequent reports to the bureau.

The former spy told me that he was reluctant to be talking with a reporter. He pointed out this was not his common practice. "Someone like me stays in the shadows," he said.

But he indicated that he believed this material was important, and he was unsure how the FBI was handling it. Certainly, there had been no public signs that the FBI was investigating these allegations. (The FBI at the time refused to tell me if it had received the memos or if it was examining the allegations.)

"This was something of huge significance, way above party politics," the former spy told me. "I think [Trump's] own party should be aware of this stuff as well." He noted that he believed Russian intelligence's efforts aimed at Trump were part of Vladimir Putin's campaign to "disrupt and divide and discredit the system in Western democracies."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/spy-who-wrote-trump-russia-memos-it-was-hair-raising-stuff

Comey trashed Hillary twice, commented on investigations, violated FBI protocol, esp when there were no charges, but Comey said nothing about FBI investigating Trash.

Trash is ILLEGITIMATE

Thread
01-14-2017, 11:49 AM
Man I am having serious concern for Trumps safety IMO. Last president that wanted to give an olive branch and treat Russia as equal, got his head blown off in Dallas by CIA operatives.

I am considering creating a "Official Pence inaguration Thread" :cry

Donald better watch his back. May god almighty care for him

Absolutely.

That's why legal or not he should keep his security detail within arms reach.

in2deep
01-14-2017, 01:42 PM
Absolutely.

That's why legal or not he should keep his security detail within arms reach.

maybe Putin can lend a small team of Spetznas to preserve Trumps life and world peace imo

Thread
01-14-2017, 02:25 PM
maybe Putin can lend a small team of Spetznas to preserve Trumps life and world peace imo

In the light of this government straining mightily to demonize Putin ALL THE SUDDEN I'd certainly welcome that "small team."

boutons_deux
01-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Trump’s All-Caps OANN Tweet May Be His Most Telling Yet, and No One Seems to Care

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Screen-Shot-2017-01-14-at-3.20.50-PM.png
Let’s break this down.

First, the president-elect of the United States is tweeting in all capital letters. This is something that when done by an unknown person with an egg avatar usually results in an instant blocking/muting because it is assumed that they are at least partially nuts. For Trump to do this it must mean that the subject is REALLY important and that he is VERY confident in the truth of what he is saying. This means that its substance should be prone to even greater scrutiny.

Secondly, in the tweet he cites a One America News Network “report,” but there are multiple problems with this.

One America News (on which I have appeared multiple times) is a complete joke. It is a tiny network based in a very small office building off a highway outside of San Diego. It has literally no “news” department from which to generate any legitimate original reporting.

OANN, which just hired former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, is very clearly attempting to make a name for itself by being the most pro-Trump outlet in the land (which is about as difficult a task as being the most obvious sycophant at an Oscar winner’s post-ceremony party) and nothing they say about him should be taken at face value by anyone. But in this particular case, Trump citing them is even more bizarre and lacking in credibility than it normally would be.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-all-caps-oann-tweet-may-be-his-most-telling-yet-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

Trash is COMPLETE FRAUD and TOTALLY ILLEGITIMATE :lol

-- The Great Boutons News Network

Fabbs
01-14-2017, 05:07 PM
[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trumps-all-caps-oann-tweet-may-be-his-most-telling-yet-and-no-one-seems-to-care/

While i can see the exaggerated denial, the article provides nothing i can see that would make it more golden either.

boutons_deux
01-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Kellyanne Conway: Details of Russia investigation should be kept secret ‘to protect the public’

“I’m always disappointed how public and sometimes political some of these figures can seem to be,” she responded. “I’m very concerned, very concerned. You realize it is the Trump team, only us at this time, that is not divulging what occurred in a classified briefing.”

“Ladies and gentlemen,” she continued with her voice rising.

“It’s called a classified briefing for a reason.

You had the vice president of the United States making a comment about it the other day.

You have intelligence officials confirming or denying. ????????

This classified information, it’s top secret.

Why is it top secret?

It’s not top secret to keep it from the public, but to protect the public.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/kellyanne-conway-details-of-russia-investigation-should-be-kept-secret-to-protect-the-public/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Don't worry, KAC, Repugs doing an investigation of Russia/Pootin that would destroy their President will take a few minutes (not years and 8 separate committees. Benghazi!) and will find nothing.

She graduated "J.D. with honors" :lol

boutons_deux
01-15-2017, 02:59 PM
KARAOKE MACHINE BACKS OUT OF PERFORMING AT INAUGURATION

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Borowitz-Karaoke-Machine-Bows-Out-Inauguration-600.jpg

WASHINGTON — Donald J. Trump’s plans for a triumphal Inauguration were upended over the weekend when a karaoke machine that had been engaged to perform at the event abruptly backed out.

In an official statement, the karaoke machine said that it was withdrawing because it “did not want my participation at the Inauguration to in any way be construed as an endorsement of Donald Trump.”

The President-elect wasted no time in lashing out at the karaoke machine, taking to Twitter in the early hours of the morning to call the entertainment device a “loser” and “sad.”

But Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s adviser, attempted to minimize the machine’s departure in an appearance on Fox News.

“Naturally, we’re disappointed in the karaoke machine’s decision, but we still have Jackie Evancho,”

she said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/karaoke-machine-backs-out-of-performing-at-inauguration (http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/karaoke-machine-backs-out-of-performing-at-inauguration)

mavsfan1000
01-15-2017, 06:14 PM
If we can get along with Russia, that will be huge.

Th'Pusher
01-15-2017, 06:23 PM
If we can get along with Russia, that will be huge.

Huge in what way?

mavsfan1000
01-15-2017, 07:47 PM
Huge in what way?
In every way.

Th'Pusher
01-15-2017, 08:21 PM
In every way.

What will it mean for NATO? Please give us all your well informed opinion.

mavsfan1000
01-15-2017, 08:30 PM
It means the 2 most powerful countries in the world are joining forces. Terrorism will have no place to hide. NATO is old news.

in2deep
01-17-2017, 12:50 PM

Nato ceased to be relevant when they asked Albania and Montenegro to join.

its a joke nowadays