PDA

View Full Version : JJ Watt..

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2017, 05:08 PM
As I've been saying for years, he's the most overrated NFL player I've ever seen, tbh..a product of marketing, minimal impact on the field..

Houston should cut his ass and spend money on an offense, tbh..

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Watt is no Joey Bosa, that's for sure.

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Watt is no Joey Bosa, that's for sure.

Bosa's legit, already looks much better than Watt and the 2nd most overrated defender, Khalil Mack..

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Bosa's legit, already looks much better than Watt and the 2nd most overrated defender, Khalil Mack..
Best pass rusher in the division, tbh.

spurraider21
01-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Didn't OP call demaryius Thomas and Julius Thomas the best players at their positions? :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Didn't OP call demaryius Thomas and Julius Thomas the best players at their positions? :lol

Everybody is a homer sometimes..has nothing to do with this thread, though, and the fact that the Texans' defense has been great all year and potentially advancing to round 2 without the great JJ Watt:lol..some impact..

chunticakes
01-07-2017, 06:36 PM
OP is absolutely right. Watt's stats have been empty, tbh.. Watt never comes up with timely plays. Compare that to Von Miller for example. That's the type of clutch impact you want from your best defenders.

Houston needs to trade Watt while they can.

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:16 PM
if Watt is overrated what does that make Miller? :lol

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 07:18 PM
if Watt is overrated what does that make Miller? :lol
Von Piller, as roided-up as he is, is a champion and Super Bowl MVP who has shown up in the playoffs - unlike Watt.

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:18 PM
OP is absolutely right. Watt's stats have been empty, tbh.. Watt never comes up with timely plays. Compare that to Von Miller for example. That's the type of clutch impact you want from your best defenders.

Houston needs to trade Watt while they can.

dumbest shit ever :lmao

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Von Piller, as roided-up as he is, is a champion and Super Bowl MVP who has shown up in the playoffs - unlike Watt.

credit the broncs secondary

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 07:25 PM
:lol Von was the best player on the field in both the AFC title game and the Super Bowl. When has Watt ever done that? Last time Houston even made it past Round 1, Watt was invisible and his defense gave up 41 points.

chunticakes
01-07-2017, 07:30 PM
dumbest shit ever :lmao

You know I'm right. #1 Defense in the league sans Watt.

He had a couple of cute TDs and whatnot last year but they didn't have an impact outside of entertainment value, tbh..

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:32 PM
:lol Von was the best player on the field in both the AFC title game and the Super Bowl. When has Watt ever done that? Last time Houston even made it past Round 1, Watt was invisible and his defense gave up 41 points.
I didn't know von miller played defensive back, running back, kicker, etc... :lol

chunticakes
01-07-2017, 07:36 PM

You can have six Deon Sanders in the secondary and it wouldn't matter if you give a competent NFL QB all day to throw.

Why do you think pass rushers command the highest salaries next to QBs?

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:37 PM
You know I'm right. #1 Defense in the league sans Watt.

He had a couple of cute TDs and whatnot last year but they didn't have an impact outside of entertainment value, tbh..

Last year that defense was hit by major injuries on defense, more so than this year. Watt was getting triple teamed regularly and no one outside of Mercilus (when playing) provided any pressure. I'm not claiming Watt as the greatest defensive player but to say he is overrated is ignorant. :lol

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 07:38 PM
I didn't know von miller played defensive back, running back, kicker, etc... :lol
Can't blame the defensive backs, running backs, kicker, etc. for Watt's balls shriveling up against New England. Only one solo tackle all game, no sacks, totally schemed out of the game. Sad!

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Can't blame the defensive backs, running backs, kicker, etc. for Watt's balls shriveling up against New England. Only one solo tackle all game, no TFLs, no sacks, totally schemed out of the game. Sad!

That's what NE does...takes your best player out of the game. Can't tackle if they're going away from you..:lol

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 07:43 PM
That's what NE does...takes your best player out of the game. Can't tackle if they're going away from you..:lol
Von had 4 solo tackles, 2.5 sacks and an interception against New England in the playoffs last year. Watt shriveled up against them. It is what it is.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2017, 07:44 PM
Can't blame the defensive backs, running backs, kicker, etc. for Watt's balls shriveling up against New England. Only one solo tackle all game, no TFLs, no sacks, totally schemed out of the game. Sad!

You are really going to blame Watt for playing when he was rushed back to play? Funny, because the offense scored zero points on NE as well.

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Watt makes Osweiller's contract look like great value, tbh:lol

Also, is it a coincidence that Watt desperately rushed back to play, this season, when he shouldn't have even been allowed to step on the field?:lol no, my man was frightened for the world to see how the Texans wouldn't miss him, at all..

djohn2oo8
01-07-2017, 07:46 PM
Von had 4 solo tackles, 2.5 sacks and an interception against New England in the playoffs last year. Watt shriveled up against them. It is what it is.

Von is a LB. Watt is a lineman. If the gameplan is to runaway from a LB or a lineman, which one is easier?

weebo
01-07-2017, 07:46 PM

If you're referencing Watt's performance from earlier this year, he was playing injured. Can't fault a guy for going out there and trying when he's not playing full speed.

djohn2oo8
01-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Watt makes Osweiller's contract look like great value, tbh:lol

Did Watt plow the dump you were spat out of? If it wasn't Watt it was probably Bird :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Congrats to Texans fans for having Clowney and Mercilus, though..monsters,tbh..

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 07:50 PM
You are really going to blame Watt for playing when he was rushed back to play? Funny, because the offense scored zero points on NE as well.
"Rushed back" from what? He didn't miss a game that whole season. He just choked against the Patriots like he's always done in his career.

Clipper Nation
01-07-2017, 07:51 PM
If you're referencing Watt's performance from earlier this year, he was playing injured. Can't fault a guy for going out there and trying when he's not playing full speed.
No, I'm talking about the playoff game against the Patriots in the 2012 season.

benefactor
01-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Why am I not surprised weeblow and djohn fell for this weak troll bait?:lol

Come on now, even you two are better than this.

HarlemHeat37
01-07-2017, 07:52 PM
:lol remember Watt's "minimalistic" cabin in the woods, tbh?

http://deadspin.com/j-j-watt-is-a-goddamn-lying-clownfraud-1689443066

djohn2oo8
01-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Why am I not surprised weeblow and djohn fell for this weak troll bait?:lol

Come on now, even you two are better than this.
Don't give a shit about Harlem's trolling. What's odd is CN's constant nuthugging.

spurraider21
01-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Don't give a shit about Harlem's trolling. What's odd is CN's constant nuthugging.
CN is a lonely dude that needs attention. He complained on reddit about shit like being isolated by modern video games :lol

Avante
01-08-2017, 01:58 AM
JJ Watt is totally amazing, he is to be talked about like a...

'Night Trian" Lane
Emlen Tunnell (I know....who?)
Dick Butkus
Larwrence Taylor

..he is on that level and it's sooooooooooooooooooo obvious to see. Next season he will take back his spot as the greatest defender in the NFL.

Why J.J. Watt is the best player in football right now

Avante
01-08-2017, 02:12 AM

CN thinks Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton. He thinks if a QB has a team around him he can't be great. He can't seem to figure out a game is 4 quarters long so he freaks out over...A...play in the first quarter, ha! Has never understood...."slow down, give it some time".

BUT....I do get a kick out of the boy, it's funny watching that ..DUH!

He really gets a nut playing this...BAH HUMBUG...bit, too stupid to get it makes him look retarded.

InRareForm
01-08-2017, 02:17 AM
what a shitty take

Avante
01-08-2017, 02:30 AM
what a shitty take

The boy plays this....

Manning, Newton, Wilson, Tyreek Hill, play great and the guy is nowhere to be found. But the minute they have a bad game, BOOM....there he is with, SEE SEE SEE HE SUCKS!

It's funny to watch.

I went on and on about the speed of the Chiefs Tyreek Hill, so the guy fumbles a punt and there's CN...HE SUCKS (more or less). Then when the kid caught a TD pass and returned a punt for 78 yards and a score, where's CN? Where did the boy go?

And, nobody should be that...BAH HUMBUG...all the time over everything. Wimper, wimper, bitch, complain, negative negative negative 100% of the time, are you kidding me?

I'd go 4-2., 3-1, 3-2 on my ATS plays, nothing. But the minute I went...1-3, it was...HAHAHAHA YOU SUCK.

He's a weird guy.

HarlemHeat37
09-17-2018, 12:33 PM
JJ Watt hasn't had a sack in 2 years:lmao in the past 2 years, JJ Watt has had the same number of sacks as Fabbs..

He isn't even the best football player in his own family..smh..

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2020, 06:02 PM
What a career, never makes an impact in real games.

How upset was America and CBS that they couldn't show more of him today? One of the worst big game players of all-time, that sack last week was the only key moment he's ever had in an important game and even that was barely anything against a bad Bills offense:lol

Mark Celibate
01-12-2020, 06:22 PM
serious question, but how the fuck is it possible for a defensive lineman's numbers to just disappear like this in the playoffs? doesn't seem like you have a chance to "choke" like a quarterback when all you're doing is trying to manhandle the offensive lineman in front of you. Since the QB position requires brain power and pinpoint accuracy, getting rattled obviously leads to a poor performance whereas a defensive lineman is essentially just playing "slap and tickle" with the guy in front of him the whole game

DAF86
01-12-2020, 06:39 PM
serious question, but how the fuck is it possible for a defensive lineman's numbers to just disappear like this in the playoffs? doesn't seem like you have a chance to "choke" like a quarterback when all you're doing is trying to manhandle the offensive lineman in front of you. Since the QB position requires brain power and pinpoint accuracy, getting rattled obviously leads to a poor performance whereas a defensive lineman is essentially just playing "slap and tickle" with the guy in front of him the whole game

Fear paralyses your whole body, tbh. You are slower and weaker than usual.

Will Hunting
01-12-2020, 07:30 PM
CN is a lonely dude that needs attention. He complained on reddit about shit like being isolated by modern video games :lol
Not sure how everyone missed this post, but do you have links :lol

spurraider21
01-12-2020, 07:50 PM
Not sure how everyone missed this post, but do you have links :lol
Id have to dig for it... but it was the funniest shit. I saw a random reddit comment one day that was about struggle Wilson and it sounded just like CN. The username was boisenthehood and i know CN likes Boise State. Whoever it was also had a lot of posts on TheDonald (CN was a huge trumptard in this board of course)... dead giveaway

it would take some digging to find the posts again about how modern Nintendo is alienating people like him

Will Hunting
01-12-2020, 07:53 PM
Id have to dig for it... but it was the funniest shit. I saw a random reddit comment one day that was about struggle Wilson and it sounded just like CN. The username was boisenthehood and i know CN likes Boise State. Whoever it was also had a lot of posts on TheDonald (CN was a huge trumptard in this board of course)... dead giveaway

it would take some digging to find the posts again about how modern Nintendo is alienating people like him
Iirc he’s also a big fan of the movie Boys in the Hood so that was definitely him :lol

:lol is this how everyone discovered Shtick Nation was Asian? Never understood how that came about.

Clipper Nation
01-12-2020, 08:00 PM
I saw a random reddit comment one day

Did you see it while you were begging Twitch streamers for attention?

spurraider21
01-12-2020, 08:06 PM
Did you see it while you were begging Twitch streamers for attention?
:lol aww you did some counter digging and found a post from 4 years ago when i was in school. Oh no!

i use reddit almost exclusively for fantasy football