PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why do so many white males love NCAA basketball but hate the NBA?

apalisoc_9
01-08-2017, 12:59 AM
Really confused...

Spurtacular
01-08-2017, 01:28 AM
:lol Safe space poster.

DMC
01-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Why did so many white male veterans of the 70's and 80's marry Pinays and drag them back to the states to be subservient to them unlike white American women would be? Makes you wonder how many young girls there received the calloused middle fingers of these greasy faced fat fucks who couldn't get laid in the States otherwise.

DMC
01-08-2017, 01:37 AM
:lol Safe space poster.

Avante's bastard child.

Spurtacular
01-08-2017, 01:43 AM
Why did so many white male veterans of the 70's and 80's marry Pinays and drag them back to the states to be subservient to them unlike white American women would be? Makes you wonder how many young girls there received the calloused middle fingers of these greasy faced fat fucks who couldn't get laid in the States otherwise.

:lmao

Pinays?

Caltex2
01-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Most people are just supporting their school.

DMC
01-08-2017, 03:19 AM
:lmao

Pinays?

Female Pinoys.

DMC
01-08-2017, 03:21 AM
Most people are just supporting their school.

Which explains his confusion.

100%duncan
01-08-2017, 03:53 AM
Female Pinoys.

For a second i thought you were making a transgender joke, laughed tbh

DMC
01-08-2017, 04:35 AM
For a second i thought you were making a transgender joke, laughed tbh

No, I'm LBGTQFHINSWDK friendly.

That's Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Tranny, Queer, Faggot, Homo, Indian, Nig, Spicalero, Wop, Dike, Kike

Spurtacular
01-08-2017, 05:03 AM
No, I'm LBGTQFHINSWDK friendly.

That's Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Tranny, Queer, Faggot, Homo, Indian, Nig, Spicalero, Wop, Dike, Kike

Yea, fuck the Muslims.

Down Under
01-08-2017, 05:08 AM
They think they have a chance to stay close to the college players and cop gobbies as often as they do.

jeebus
01-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Because what is the racial majority of students who get there via money or grades? Of course the majority is whites and that's who will have most "school spirit". Use your fucking brain, OP.

01-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Because of

:lol today's NBA

lefty
01-08-2017, 12:07 PM
3 point shooting

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Same reason many older people dislike today's NBA, tbh: pros making more $ than ever and the decline of the white American basketball player..

You have to look for the coded language..

Lack of fundamentals: Lack of white American players
Reliant on athleticism: Lack of white American players
Too much 3-point shooting: The only advantage that white American players had is gone
Cap explosion: These niggrs are making too much $

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 02:59 PM
The NFL doesn't have the same problem, as there's a good balance of Black/white and the biggest stars in the league are still white American(Rodgers, Brady, Rape, etc) and the big name Black QBs are garbage(Wilson, Coon)..it will never see a consistent, dramatic decrease in viewership any time soon IMO..

DMC
01-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Same reason many older people dislike today's NBA, tbh: pros making more $ than ever and the decline of the white American basketball player..

You have to look for the coded language..

Lack of fundamentals: Lack of white American players
Reliant on athleticism: Lack of white American players
Too much 3-point shooting: The only advantage that white American players had is gone
Cap explosion: These niggrs are making too much $

When did the NBA ever not have a poor showing for white players? Hell, I was a child when Bird was good. Even then he was basically the only one. So it's not skin color. No one including me wants to see stat padding teams that never get better, who get all the best picks and do shit with them year after year. We could just cut the shit and put GS and CLE in the Finals today and be just as accurate as waiting till June so why watch the games?

If you want to focus on race, maybe it's black coaches instead of black players but even then it's a stretch because Casey is doing fine as is at least one other black coach, I think.

DMC
01-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Yea, fuck the Muslims.

Not a big fan of religious zealots of any religion. Nymphos get a pass.

01-08-2017, 04:37 PM
When did the NBA ever not have a poor showing for white players? Hell, I was a child when Bird was good. Even then he was basically the only one. So it's not skin color. No one including me wants to see stat padding teams that never get better, who get all the best picks and do shit with them year after year. We could just cut the shit and put GS and CLE in the Finals today and be just as accurate as waiting till June so why watch the games?

If you want to focus on race, maybe it's black coaches instead of black players but even then it's a stretch because Casey is doing fine as is at least one other black coach, I think.
You could take the Celtics and the Lakers and put them in the finals in the 80s, Chicago in the 90s, Spurs/Lakers in the 00s

Spurtacular
01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Not a big fan of religious zealots of any religion. Nymphos get a pass.

Not a big fan of world domination cults.

DMC
01-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Not a big fan of world domination cults.

Christians cornered that market with the Crusades.