PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: Karl Malone..

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Serious question, looking for real answers..

The highest rated NBA Finals in history was Bulls-Jazz in the 90s..approximately 28 million people watched that series..

The MVP of the fucking league and the 2nd best player in that series was Karl Malone, a man THAT HAD SEX WITH AND IMPREGNATED A 12-YEAR OLD GIRL WHILE HE WAS IN HIS 20S:vomit::vomit:

Can somebody explain to me how this wasn't a bigger deal and why so many of you tuned in to watch a child rapist and MVP of the league play basketball? Anybody that watched that series should be ashamed of themselves, tbh..this isn't even a subjective case, either, he's a proven child rapist:vomit:

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 03:16 PM
People are currently angry at that college RB for punching a girl in the face after she put her hands on him:lol..a fucking child rapist MVP of the league drawing 28 million viewers..smh..

apalisoc_9
01-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Everyone knows Kobe is a rapist and its a running joke around here...

Malone on the other hand..

TimDunkem
01-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Did they tune in for Karl though? Or weren't they just watching for MJ?

Gummi Clutch
01-08-2017, 05:12 PM
News wasn't spread as fast the internet wasn't as big, you can't be that stupid.

spurraider21
01-08-2017, 05:31 PM
tbh that malone news came out in july 1998, after the nba finals were over...

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 05:42 PM
tbh that malone news came out in july 1998, after the nba finals were over...

Based on the research I did prior to this thread(I don't criticize others without getting the facts), it was widely known among NBA fans and media..

spurraider21
01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Based on the research I did prior to this thread(I don't criticize others without getting the facts), it was widely known among NBA fans and media..could you share that research tbh? either in this thread or pm? legit curious and open to be proven wrong

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Everyone knows Kobe is a rapist and its a running joke around here...

Malone on the other hand..

Kobe being a rapist isn't a fact, though..only he and that woman know what truly occurred in that room prior to him jerking himself in the bathroom..

This isn't even a matter of Dad Killer's type of actions, where naive fans can pretend and/or ignore them..this one is a fact..

DMC
01-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Why the shtick about 90's ballers? Everyone here is a product of the propaganda from that era, now people want to pretend they weren't fooled? :lol

Kawhitstorm
01-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Did they tune in for Karl though? Or weren't they just watching for MJ?

HH doesn't want to give credit to MJ b/c he's black man, meanwhile his Middle Eastern father became a self-made millioner selling knockoff Jordans.:lol

ambchang
01-08-2017, 09:26 PM
A) news didn't came out after he made the finals
B) people who knew tuned in to watch him get his just desserts
C) Pippen was the second best player in that series
D) Stockton was the third best player in that series

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 09:56 PM
A) news didn't came out after he made the finals
B) people who knew tuned in to watch him get his just desserts
C) Pippen was the second best player in that series
D) Stockton was the third best player in that series

:lol stop..Karl Malone was the MVP of the league and was widely considered to be the greatest PF of all-time(many still consider him as the greatest)..

ambchang
01-08-2017, 10:01 PM
:lol stop..Karl Malone was the MVP of the league and was widely considered to be the greatest PF of all-time(many still consider him as the greatest)..

You said second best play on in that series. Pippen and Stockton were both better. Pedo choked.

Splits
01-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Malone's rape victim was black. They don't count. OP should know this.

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 10:03 PM
You said second best play on in that series. Pippen and Stockton were both better. Pedo choked.

I was referring to their status, overall..

Arcadian
01-08-2017, 10:04 PM
this isn't even a subjective case, either, he's a proven child rapist:vomit:

I hate Karl Malone as much as the next guy, but if the above is true, why isn't he in federal prison?

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 10:09 PM
^^I don't know, that's part of the reason I made this thread..I'm wondering how he got away with this and nobody gave a shit:lol

He also evaded child support payments and got away with it, too..I know white people adore redneck Karl Malone, but still..

Splits
01-08-2017, 10:22 PM
^^I already gave you the answer. A black college kid raping and impregnating a black 12/13yo in the late 60's / early 70's in Louisiana was considered "that's what those people do". If the girl was white, he'd a been lynched.

ambchang
01-08-2017, 10:23 PM
I was referring to their status, overall..

Then you shouldn't have said in the series. Pedo was way overrated. Stockton made him.

HarlemHeat37
01-08-2017, 10:25 PM
^^I already gave you the answer. A black college kid raping a black 12/13yo in the late 60's / early 70's in Louisiana was considered "that's what those people do". If the girl was white, he'd a been lynched.

28 million people..smh..

ElNono
01-08-2017, 11:33 PM
did OP burn his Mailman Adidas when he heard the story, tbh?

Splits
01-08-2017, 11:47 PM

:lmao

lefty
01-09-2017, 12:33 AM
He can afford those, tbh

Kawhitstorm
01-09-2017, 01:50 AM
He can afford those, tbh

SNId78r3iN4

spurraider21
01-09-2017, 04:12 AM
28 million people..smh..28 million people who weren't aware because the story didn't break until after the finals :lol

dfens
01-09-2017, 10:20 AM
lmao son, women have been marrying at 12-15 for millennia (western europe included) till not more than 80-100 years ago. It was quite common for a 18 year old woman to have 1-2 children by that age. Common. And I'm not talking about congo africa but early 20th century europe. This SJW histeria these days is out of control tbh :lol
Even these days 20 year old have one night stands with 14-15 year olds. It's just reality tbh: it fits, they both want it, if the body is able to take it then that's that tbh, psychological aspects ignored. You should check the rape laws in many countries, 14-15 is fair game in many places in western europe. You think a precocious 12 year old can't pose as a 16 year old for a drunk dude? :lmao

baseline bum
01-09-2017, 10:41 AM
lmao son, women have been marrying at 12-15 for millennia (western europe included) till not more than 80-100 years ago. It was quite common for a 18 year old woman to have 1-2 children by that age. Common. And I'm not talking about congo africa but early 20th century europe. This SJW histeria these days is out of control tbh :lol
Even these days 20 year old have one night stands with 14-15 year olds. It's just reality tbh: it fits, they both want it, if the body is able to take it then that's that tbh, psychological aspects ignored. You should check the rape laws in many countries, 14-15 is fair game in many places in western europe. You think a precocious 12 year old can't pose as a 16 year old for a drunk dude? :lmao

Avante man, you gotta take this nigga to Olangapo next time.

Fabbs
01-09-2017, 10:59 AM
It was all part of the NBAs obvious agenda to favor the black man. If Larry Bird were to have done that the NBA would have disowned him and he would be in prison.

Ok i too would seriously like to know how Malone skated.

Mal
01-09-2017, 11:29 AM

The highest rated NBA Finals in history was Bulls-Jazz in the 90s..approximately 28 million people watched that series..

The MVP of the fucking league and the 2nd best player in that series was Karl Malone, a man THAT HAD SEX WITH AND IMPREGNATED A 12-YEAR OLD GIRL WHILE HE WAS IN HIS 20S:vomit::vomit:

Can somebody explain to me how this wasn't a bigger deal and why so many of you tuned in to watch a child rapist and MVP of the league play basketball? Anybody that watched that series should be ashamed of themselves, tbh..this isn't even a subjective case, either, he's a proven child rapist:vomit:

Was everybody allowed to see it back then ? Like nowadays, this shit is poping out on facebook or reddit on daily basis ? If this shit was posted somewhere is paper edition of newspaper, then noone would care. Even if someone care, what could possibly he do ? Tell it to his coworkers or spouse ?

dfens
01-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) man, you gotta take this nigga to Olangapo next time.

not interested in 13 year old boys tbh so I'll pass.
25-40 that's the sweetspot, body is great, she's got some experience, no teenage drama, also she's down for business directly, no more pussyfooting tbh, knows how to cook, no dumb pictures, discrete.