PDA

View Full Version : Russians claim to have dirt on Trump

Pages : [1] 2

Spurminator
01-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

By Evan Perez (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/evan-perez-profile), Jim Sciutto (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/jim-sciutto), Jake Tapper (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/jake-tapper-profile) and Carl Bernstein, CNN
Updated 5:15 PM ET, Tue January 10, 2017

(CNN)Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.

Sources tell CNN that these same allegations about communications between the Trump campaign and the Russians, mentioned in classified briefings for congressional leaders last year, prompted then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid to send a letter to FBI Director Comey in October, in which he wrote, "It has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government -- a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States."

CNN has confirmed that the synopsis was included in the documents that were presented to Mr. Trump but cannot confirm if it was discussed in his meeting with the intelligence chiefs.

The Trump transition team declined repeated requests for comment.

CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations. But, in preparing this story, CNN has spoken to multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos.

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

On the same day that the President-elect was briefed by the intelligence community, the top four Congressional leaders, and chairmen and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees -- the so-called "Gang of Eight" -- were also provided a summary of the memos regarding Mr. Trump, according to law enforcement, intelligence and administration sources.

The two-page summary was written without the detailed specifics and information about sources and methods included in the memos by the former British intelligence official. That said, the synopsis was considered so sensitive it was not included in the classified report about Russian hacking that was more widely distributed, but rather in an annex only shared at the most senior levels of the government: President Obama, the President-elect, and the eight Congressional leaders.

CNN has also learned that on December 9, Senator John McCain gave a full copy of the memos -- dated from June through December, 2016 -- to FBI Director James Comey. McCain became aware of the memos from a former British diplomat who had been posted in Moscow. But the FBI had already been given a set of the memos compiled up to August 2016, when the former MI6 agent presented them to an FBI official in Rome, according to national security officials.

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

Spokespeople for the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment. Officials who spoke to CNN declined to do so on the record given the classified nature of the material.

Some of the allegations were first reported publicly in Mother Jones one week before the election.

One high level administration official told CNN, "I have a sense the outgoing administration and intelligence community is setting down the pieces so this must be investigated seriously and run down. I think [the] concern was to be sure that whatever information was out there is put into the system so it is evaluated as it should be and acted upon as necessary."

Spurminator
01-10-2017, 06:03 PM
So that it doesn't seem like I'm happy about this, let me state for the record that I believe a foreign government having information that can be used to undermine (or blackmail) the soon-to-be-President of the United States is unequivocally a bad thing.

Spurminator
01-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Also, I regret posting with that thread title. Meant to change it after formatting.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2017, 06:15 PM
CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats. At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos, as it has not independently corroborated the specific allegations. But, in preparing this story, CNN has spoken to multiple high ranking intelligence, administration, congressional and law enforcement officials, as well as foreign officials and others in the private sector with direct knowledge of the memos.

So, supposedly the Russians have "opposition research" paid for by the Democrats to use against Trump? Huh?

The very fact that Hillary didn't use any of it suggests it's not much, if anything.

Spurminator
01-10-2017, 06:16 PM

Thread
01-10-2017, 06:17 PM
This could get really bad---really quick.

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 06:18 PM
efforts? how about successes?

Splits
01-10-2017, 06:26 PM
#NoPuppet

Now, go check out sex tape.

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 06:34 PM
I told u people, Pootin has Trash by the balls, ready to pull hard, Trash knows it

recall that Melania is from an Iron Curtain country :lol

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 06:39 PM

It already got real bad two months and a day ago.

Splits
01-10-2017, 06:43 PM
We all need to check out golden shower sex tape

http://i.imgur.com/pyzV7CQ.png

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Chucho
01-10-2017, 06:55 PM

Well, you and the rest should just accept it and Neal with it.

Thread
01-10-2017, 07:05 PM

No. That's when it got real good.

in2deep
01-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Im sure US govmt has dirt on many Russian leaders just as much as Russian govmt got dirt on US leaders. This has been happening since the 50s.

Its called the spy game. Governments would be idiots not to do this

Thread
01-10-2017, 07:16 PM
What's the protocol should he not take the oath on the 20th?

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 07:25 PM
What's the protocol should he not take the oath on the 20th?
You really think he won't take the oath?

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Russia hacked Republican state campaigns but not Trump's: FBI head

Russia hacked into Republican state political campaigns and old email domains of the Republican National Committee but there is no evidence it successfully penetrated President-elect Donald Trump's campaign, FBI Director James Comey said on Tuesday.

Comey also told lawmakers Russia did not release information obtained from the state campaigns or the old RNC email domains, comments that may buttress the U.S. intelligence view that Moscow tried to help Trump against Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 campaign.

U.S. intelligence agencies on Friday released an assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered a covert effort to help Republican Trump's electoral chances by discrediting Clinton.

The report, which omitted classified details, was the U.S. government's starkest public description of what it says was a Russian effort to manipulate the American electoral process by leaking hacked emails from Democrats.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-rnc-idUSKBN14U2DD?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+%28News+%2F +US+%2F+Top+News%29

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 07:31 PM
"Trump's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs Obama (whom he hated) had stayed on one of the offical trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a a "golden showers" (urination) show in front of him."

:bobo

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Im sure US govmt has dirt on many Russian leaders just as much as Russian govmt got dirt on US leaders. This has been happening since the 50s.

Its called the spy game. Governments would be idiots not to do this

Why hasn't US's dirt on Pootin been used?

You're so fucking stupid that you're accepting, normalizing a Pres of the USA being controlled by Pootin because Trash is a sexual pervert, and very probably a cocaine user.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2017, 07:42 PM
but the spurstalk trump task force told me that being friendly with russia was a good thinghttp://i67.tinypic.com/1z4iaki.jpg

Splits
01-10-2017, 07:43 PM
:wow

da_suns_fan
01-10-2017, 07:44 PM

What do you think it could be?

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Obama Is Putting The Pieces Into Place For A Serious Investigation Of Trump

It is being reported that the release of intelligence reports on Russian election interference and Trump are because the Obama administration is putting the pieces into place for a serious investigation into President-elect Donald Trump.

“One high level administration official told CNN, “I have a sense the outgoing administration and intelligence community is setting down the pieces so this must be investigated seriously and run down.

I think [the] concern was to be sure that whatever information was out there is put into the system so it is evaluated as it should be and acted upon as necessary.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/10/obama-putting-pieces-place-investigation-trump.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Splits
01-10-2017, 07:46 PM
:lmao

da_suns_fan
01-10-2017, 07:46 PM

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Holy shit.

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 07:51 PM
No. That's when it got real good.

It was a dark day cubby, almost as bad as Stern & Bavetta back in aught-two winning you that game 6 at Staples.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 07:52 PM

Splits
01-10-2017, 07:53 PM

Trill Clinton
01-10-2017, 07:53 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/15etyea.gif

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump (http://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/donald-trump?inline=nyt-per) with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/russiaandtheformersovietunion/index.html?inline=nyt-geo) had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.

The material was not corroborated, and The New York Times has not been able to confirm the claims.

But intelligence agencies considered it so potentially explosive that they decided Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders needed to be told about it and that the agencies were actively investigating it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2017, 07:55 PM
This looks like a " fuck with us we will fuck with you" from the CIA.

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 07:58 PM

anything's possible.

If the CIA can Dump Trump, good riddance.

Trash has visited Moscow several times. Plenty of opportunities for Pootin to supply him with whores and coke. Trash is stupidly weak, impulsive enough to take the bait and Make Trash Grab Pussy Again.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Trump Received Unsubstantiated Report That Russia Had Damaging Information About Him

The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump (http://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/donald-trump?inline=nyt-per) with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/russiaandtheformersovietunion/index.html?inline=nyt-geo) had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.

The material was not corroborated, and The New York Times has not been able to confirm the claims.

But intelligence agencies considered it so potentially explosive that they decided Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders needed to be told about it and that the agencies were actively investigating it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

There has to be a high suspicion of it to be true to tell the sitting president, the president-elect, and congress.

Splits
01-10-2017, 08:05 PM
"Trump's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs Obama (whom he hated) had stayed on one of the offical trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a a "golden showers" (urination) show in front of him."

:bobo

#Peezagate

Splits
01-10-2017, 08:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C12X_2lW8AAtJfO.jpg:large

Thread
01-10-2017, 08:19 PM
You really think he won't take the oath?

I'm just preparing myself for the worst and hoping for the best, dj.---------Anything can happen in life. I've learned that if nothing else.

And would like to know what would have to happen should he not take it.

Warlord23
01-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Not to worry. Breitbart and talk radio will soon call this fake news, and Trumpanzees everywhere will go back to reading real news about Comet Pizza and Michelle Obama's penis.

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 08:22 PM
I'm just preparing myself for the worst and hoping for the best, dj.---------Anything can happen in life. I've learned that if nothing else.

Don't worry, the worst will happen. Just like they couldn't replay that 02 WCF game 6, they can't replay the election either.

Warlord23
01-10-2017, 08:22 PM

You should be happy. You sure showed them liberals - a Russian stooge getting into the White House was worth it.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Well, he clearly likes gold.

Thread
01-10-2017, 08:23 PM
What do you think it could be?

I just hope it's personal.

Thread
01-10-2017, 08:24 PM
You should be happy. You sure showed them liberals - a Russian stooge getting into the White House was worth it.

And I'll have no problem taking it...if it's delivered. I take my shit. Lakers, Trump, makes nary difference.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Don't worry, the worst will happen. Just like they couldn't replay that 02 WCF game 6, they can't replay the election either.
If these claims are true, Trump won't be in office long and could be arrested.

Thread
01-10-2017, 08:28 PM
They're holding it down till after Barry's speech. Only CNN has touched it. Sometime before the sun rises in the East they're comin' + they're comin' hard.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2017, 08:28 PM

Hyperbole, much? What exactly would he be arrested for?

Thread
01-10-2017, 08:29 PM

I know that answer, but, does anybody know what will happen should he not take the oath? There must be a mechanism.

Splits
01-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Not to worry. Breitbart and talk radio will soon call this fake news, and Trumpanzees everywhere will go back to reading real news about Comet Pizza and Michelle Obama's penis.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Hyperbole, much? What exactly would he be arrested for?
Treason.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 08:30 PM
I know that answer, but, does anybody know what will happen should he not take the oath? There must be a mechanism.
Congress could decide on Pence possibly.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Treason.

Please expound on your bizarre theory.

Thread
01-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Congress could decide on Pence possibly.

But, under that circumstance he'd be the child, poisoned by the father.

I wonder if we'd undergo another campaign session and Barry would extend till that is acted upon.

ElNono
01-10-2017, 08:33 PM
none of this is credible, tbh... give me some reddit analysis and then we'll talk about it...

djohn2oo8
Please expound on your bizarre theory.
HOLY SHIT. You REALLY do not see that if Trump was acting in accordance with Russia and feeding them information, that is exactly what treason is?

Thread

& I was worried "they" were just gonna shoot him.

Splits
01-10-2017, 08:34 PM

Not well-defined. You'd get that monster Pence most likely.

And if Mr. Trump left after the votes were counted in Congress but before he was sworn in on Jan. 20, Professor Keyssar said the closest guidance would probably come from Section Three of the 20th Amendment: “If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the president, the president-elect shall have died, the vice president-elect shall become president.”

“Nothing like this has ever happened,” Professor Keyssar said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Splits
01-10-2017, 08:36 PM
none of this is credible, tbh... give me some reddit analysis and then we'll talk about it...

ElNono

:lol

CosmicCowboy
HOLY SHIT. You REALLY do not see that if Trump was acting in accordance with Russia and feeding them information, that is exactly what treason is?

Lol you really believe that shit? What information was he feeding them?

Warlord23
01-10-2017, 08:38 PM
The full 35 page document - authored by an ex British intelligence agent - has been leaked by buzzfeed

It says Trump's team was in touch with the Kremlin during the campaign and getting fed information by Russia. Claims that Russia funded trips to Moscow by Jill Stein, Carter Page and Michael Flynn. At the very least Trump has a lot of explaining to do.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 08:40 PM

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2017, 08:41 PM
The ex-British intelligence agent was PAID by democratic operatives...

Get some context here.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2017, 08:49 PM

Get some context here.
yet you were real quick to jump on the Hilary WikiLeaks lol :lmao

Warlord23
01-10-2017, 08:52 PM

Get some context here.

Actually this data gathering was first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and then by Democrats.

The Directors of the CIA, FBI, NSA and DNI think that the information and it's compiler are credible. That's the key context here. Are you really hoping against hope that Trump is a poor innocent misunderstood blue-collar billionaire while the US intelligence establishment is filled with traitors? And of course Trump hired Manafort by sheer bad luck, had no way of knowing that Page, Flynn and Tillerson had Russian connections, and coincidentally wants to soften sanctions against Putin?

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 09:08 PM
& I was worried "they" were just gonna shoot him.

That would be a mistake to make him a martyr for you deplorables tbh

Warlord23
01-10-2017, 09:12 PM

monosylab1k
01-10-2017, 09:13 PM
I bet Trump is pissed about this leak.

benefactor
01-10-2017, 09:22 PM
:lol...this motherfucker will be impeached before Feb 1st

monosylab1k
01-10-2017, 09:22 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/309qamf.jpg

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 09:30 PM
:lol...this motherfucker will be impeached before Feb 1st

By the rightwing congress that owes their power to him?

SpursforSix
01-10-2017, 09:38 PM
I'm a little unclear. Did he just watch the golden shower show? Or was he an active participant? Or did he just masturbate while they were peeing on the bed?

spurtech09
01-10-2017, 09:40 PM
399729261684490240America is DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

Splits
01-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Approval rating of Obummer over Bush coming into office: +40%

Approval rating of Obummer over Trump leaving office: +20%

Thanks Obummer :cry

monosylab1k
01-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Brings new meaning to the term "Trumped Up Trickle Down"

Splits
I'm a little unclear. Did he just watch the golden shower show? Or was he an active participant? Or did he just masturbate while they were peeing on the bed?

Have to wait for Putin to release The Tape

SpursforSix
What I'm concerned about is he so naive to not think the presidential suite wasn't bugged and on camera?

SpursforSix
01-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Have to wait for Putin to release The Tape

I don't care to see a 70 year old man jack off while some Russian chicks are peeing on a bed. Nope.

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 10:10 PM
this seems juicy, but information seems unreliable at this point...

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 10:18 PM
yep, who's going to confirm? when?

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 10:30 PM
dont know, but some "leaked documents" on buzzfeed dont mean anything tbh. there needs to be corroboration or verification

HI-FI
01-10-2017, 10:34 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/01/01/ZmsO6afG5fxZ9_FK1xRBvHDerRK5tcShO4Hxh9LG8wo.png

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 10:35 PM
lol "the cia has concluded"

get off 4chan tbh

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 10:36 PM
brb :rollin

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 10:37 PM
lol "the cia has concluded"

get off 4chan tbhstory made up Nov 1st :rollin
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

CIA trolled :rollin

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 10:42 PM
story made up Nov 1st :rollin

CIA trolled :rollinlol "the cia has concluded"

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 10:45 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5n8yd9/when_you_never_verify_anything_because_youre_fake/

https://i.sli.mg/wWcFX0.png

https://i.sli.mg/4PwkHb.png

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 10:46 PM
wheres the link to this guy's original story or proof of when he sent what to wilson?

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 10:47 PM
https://i.sli.mg/DJICDC.png

SnakeBoy
01-10-2017, 10:50 PM
If the CIA can Dump Trump, good riddance.

Then you get President Pence :lol

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 10:50 PM
wheres the link to this guy's original story or proof of when he sent what to wilson?

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 10:51 PM
you have given me a link of somebody saying "i sent this to wilson"

wheres the link of what he sent to wilson, or proof that he sent it, etc.

SpursforSix
01-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Urine is pretty sterile when it leaves the bladder. You can probably survive a couple days drinking your urine. But at some point, the toxins become pretty concentrated and you could mess up your kidneys. I'm not sure if maybe it was that kind of situation.

SpursforSix
01-10-2017, 10:54 PM

wheres the link of what he sent to wilson, or proof that he sent it, etc.

It was sent to Wilson dammit. What more do you need?

Th'Pusher
01-10-2017, 11:02 PM

Remeber when you claimed John Kascich was your guy. Watching men blast semen on your face while you scramble to shield the orangutan all the while swallowing the most unsubstantiated bullshit on the Internet in pizzagate just goes to show how far you've fallen. The bottom is near TSA. I'm hopeful you reach it.

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ynz39BA.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Remeber when you claimed John Kascich was your guy. Watching men blast semen on your face while you scramble to shield the orangutan all the while swallowing the most unsubstantiated bullshit on the Internet in pizzagate just goes to show how far you've fallen. The bottom is near TSA. I'm hopeful you reach it. Remember when you claimed FBI anon was bullshit.

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 11:09 PM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15781796_10154318158296872_5248688954530683062_n.p ng?oh=ed6cf91cf380651b3f646dc31030bdd3&oe=58D61C4B

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:13 PM
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/106514445#p106520376

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 11:14 PM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965136_1601909966491772_1183048250277653799_n.jp g?oh=772ab77ad682b383bf6a770b921b12ff&oe=591D7FB6

Th'Pusher
01-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Remember when you claimed FBI anon was bullshit.

No. Why did you feel the need to proclaim support for Kascich as opposed to just coming out from Trump, who it's obvious you supported (likely form day one)?

Do do you think it's important to try and maintain a level of credibility in the PF that you thought couldn't be maintained if you openly supported Trump prior to the election? Honest question, tbh.

very few few people openly supported trump before he won. I think you supported him, but you were too much of a pussy to admit it.

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 11:20 PM

besides, nobody (in the msm) has actually pretended the information is true. what has been reported is that intelligence agencies have been provided with claims. it doesnt say intelligence agencies have concluded the claims are true, etc.

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:25 PM
That would be a mistake to make him a martyr for you deplorables tbh

That's how she ended up ass over teacup.

tee, hee.

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Then you get President Pence :lol

I don't really agree with his politics, but I'm not worried about Pence going to war because someone dissed him on twitter. He'd be a massive upgrade over Trump.

Mitch
01-10-2017, 11:28 PM
:lol falling for a 4chan prank

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 11:28 PM
dont know, but some "leaked documents" on buzzfeed dont mean anything tbh. there needs to be corroboration or verification

Meh the Trump election mainstreamed conspiracy theories. It's fun to just throw shit against the wall now that it's the new normal.

boutons_deux
01-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Trash's problem, with intelligent people, is that ignorant, naive Trash as compromised by KGB Pootin is entirely credible.

You can be President of USA being a fucking dumbass, like St Ronnie, dubya, Trash, but ya gotta be real smart to be dictator of today's Russia.

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:30 PM
No. Why did you feel the need to proclaim support for Kascich as opposed to just coming out from Trump, who it's obvious you supported (likely form day one)?

Do do you think it's important to try and maintain a level of credibility in the PF that you thought couldn't be maintained if you openly supported Trump prior to the election? Honest question, tbh.

very few few people openly supported trump before he won. I think you supported him, but you were too much of a pussy to admit it.laughing at the stupidity of liberals and media slurping this up != supporting Trump

Mitch
01-10-2017, 11:33 PM
laughing at the stupidity of liberals and media slurping this up != supporting Trump

Amazing that 4chan was able to break into the media :lol

Fucking neckbeards now have everybody talking about piss

z0sa
So that it doesn't seem like I'm happy about this, let me state for the record that I believe a foreign government having information that can be used to undermine (or blackmail) the soon-to-be-President of the United States is unequivocally a bad thing.

This.

TheSanityAnnex

wheres the link of what he sent to wilson, or proof that he sent it, etc.the very first post from HI-FI says the guy mailed it to Rick Wilson, there won't be a link to the story he mailed. Go read Rick Wilson's twitter after that post on Nov 1st. Other journalists have already come out saying he tried to get them to publish the story back then.

baseline bum
very few few people openly supported trump before he won.

It's funny, Republicans seemed to all hate Trump before November 9th. But only because they didn't think he had any shot in hell of winning. Now that he beat the crooked bitch he's better than shaved pussy to GOP voters.

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:35 PM
It's funny, Republicans seemed to all hate Trump before November 9th. But only because they didn't think he had any shot in hell of winning. Now that he beat the crooked bitch he's better than shaved pussy to GOP voters.

I was there at the start when they tried to talk him out of it.
11 days out...& they're still trying.

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 11:37 PM
the very first post from HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236) says the guy mailed it to Rick Wilson, there won't be a link to the story he mailed. Go read Rick Wilson's twitter after that post on Nov 1st. Other journalists have already come out saying he tried to get them to publish the story back then.sure and i've also read that this story was known since the fall and as early as august, well before the november 1 4chan post

regardless, as i said early on, none of this has been verified and isn't worth our time anyway. i'd rather wait and see how it plays out before getting into it.

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Not well-defined. You'd get that monster Pence most likely.

Don't try and be civil to me now that you caught a hanger, Splits.

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 11:38 PM
I was there at the start when they tried to talk him out of it.
11 days out...& they're still trying.

Where would you be had she won Florida and Michigan though?

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:39 PM
Where would you be had she won Florida and Michigan though?

You know me, I'd a been a right here takin' the shit. There's no chickens in this coup.

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 11:40 PM
You know me, I'd a been a right here takin' the shit. There's no chickens in this coup.

Bullshit. You waited until 6 to talk last time.

DMX7
01-10-2017, 11:41 PM
I'm not concerned. Mr. Trump is immune to blackmail. He doesn't play ball. And what can they possibly have on him that's embarrassing? If he survived the Access Hollywood tape, he can survive ANYTHING.

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Bullshit. You waited until 6 to talk last time.

That's when you lost.

baseline bum
01-10-2017, 11:42 PM
That's when you lost.

Remember when you went into hiding after 5?

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Remember when you went into hiding after 5?

I had a defense, but, I'll be damned if I can remember what it is tonite. Do you have it, bum?

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:45 PM
sure and i've also read that this story was known since the fall and as early as august, well before the november 1 4chan post

regardless, as i said early on, none of this has been verified and isn't worth our time anyway. i'd rather wait and see how it plays out before getting into it.who besides Rick Wilson? Link?

baseline bum
I had a defense, but, I'll be damned if I can remember what it is tonite. Do you have it, bum?

Something about a warrant because you didn't pay your ticket Dale?

spurraider21
who besides Rick Wilson? Link?it was from wilson's twitter around the time you told me to look. so wilson says one thing, anonymous 4chan dude is saying another thing.

i legit have no clue who's telling the truth, ima just wait it out and see this nonstory develop

Thread
01-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Something about a warrant because you didn't pay your ticket Dale?

Nonetheless I was here early for Trump and I'll be here as late as it gets.

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:48 PM
it was from wilson's twitter around the time you told me to look. so wilson says one thing, anonymous 4chan dude is saying another thing.

i legit have no clue who's telling the truth, ima just wait it out and see this nonstory developRick Wilson said something about this on Twitter in August or Rick Wilson said he knew about this in August after the fact?

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Rick Wilson said something about this on Twitter in August or Rick Wilson said he knew about this in August after the fact?the latter

Mitch
01-10-2017, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJI-UeF6HDc

TheSanityAnnex
01-10-2017, 11:53 PM
the latterand when did Rick Wilson start dropping hints on something big on Trump on twitter?

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 11:57 PM
and when did Rick Wilson start dropping hints on something big on Trump on twitter?i had never heard of rick wilson before about an hour ago

IceColdBrewski
01-10-2017, 11:58 PM
:lol falling for a 4chan prank

Dems are getting desperate now, and people like the trolls at 4chan are having a blast taking advantage of their increasing gullibility. They'll seriously believe anything at this point as long as it sounds bad for Trump. This story was every bit as wild as the "pizza gate" story, and Dems just dove right in. :lol

monosylab1k
01-10-2017, 11:59 PM
In other news, R. Kelly has agreed to perform at the inauguration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

spurraider21
01-10-2017, 11:59 PM
i just love how people are saying intelligence agencies have been duped, when none of them have corroborated any of this :lol

monosylab1k
01-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Dems are getting desperate now, and people like the trolls at 4chan are having a blast taking advantage of their increasing gullibility. They'll seriously believe anything at this point as long as it sounds bad for Trump. This story was every bit as wild as the "pizza gate" story, and Dems just dove right in. :lol

Yeah, they dove right in. I heard one brought a gun + wet wipes to a Moscow hotel to self investigate.

z0sa
01-11-2017, 12:03 AM
By the rightwing congress that owes their power to him?

They would love to install a puppet. As long as the Republican Congress wants open borders and everything else neocon he is still an enemy of the establishment

baseline bum
01-11-2017, 12:04 AM
They would love to install a puppet

They already have him :lol

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:04 AM
i just love how people are saying intelligence agencies have been duped, when none of them have corroborated any of this :lolIf buzzfeed's leaked documents were indeed what were presented to Obama and Trump, then yes, intelligence agencies were duped with the golden shower story.

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 12:05 AM
If buzzfeed's leaked documents were indeed what were presented to Obama and Trump, then yes, intelligence agencies were duped with the golden shower story.the same intelligence agencies who have not corroborated the story or come to any conclusions regarding their reliability

z0sa
01-11-2017, 12:06 AM

They can still do better

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 12:06 AM
They would love to install a puppet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYKPgmCZlvhAmAw/source.gif

z0sa
01-11-2017, 12:07 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYKPgmCZlvhAmAw/source.gif

They can do better

ElNono
01-11-2017, 12:11 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wnasr

HI-FI
01-11-2017, 12:14 AM
They would love to install a puppet. As long as the Republican Congress wants open borders and everything else neocon he is still an enemy of the establishment

pgardn
01-11-2017, 12:17 AM
the same intelligence agencies who have not corroborated the story or come to any conclusions regarding their reliability

But the intelligence agencies briefed Trump and Obama that the Russians allegedly have dirt on Trump.

They did not brief Trump and Obama that there is information suggesting Obama had sex with animals from 4chan fan. The fact that the CIA even brought this up and presented it suggests there is some concern and its not just SA linking Podestas pizza to Donald's wife.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:28 AM
the same intelligence agencies who have not corroborated the story or come to any conclusions regarding their reliabilitythey found the British operative and his sources credible enough to include the golden shower memo in their presentation to Trump :lol

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:30 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C13FePDVQAEStWM.jpg

:rollin

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:30 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C12-8YKUkAABo5U.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:31 AM
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/338306/dump-123482.JPG

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:31 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C12-UHNXAAAqqa3.jpg

pgardn
01-11-2017, 12:32 AM
One well placed British agent.

He appears to have gotten some stuff wrong and some right in regards to other claims that came along with Donald's alleged problems with self control.

Thats enough to inform Donald and Obama. Strange.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:35 AM
https://i.sli.mg/YeOvFh.jpg

pgardn
01-11-2017, 12:36 AM
http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/338306/dump-123482.JPG

As as funny as your child pizza rings...

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 12:38 AM
were all those part of the buzzfeed dump? :rollin

pgardn
01-11-2017, 12:40 AM
https://i.sli.mg/YeOvFh.jpg

So your are saying the CIA was approached with a story and bit?

Thats not what is being reported at all.

The above makes no sense. The story is the CIA even making the move to inform both presidents together.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:43 AM
wheres the link to this guy's original story or proof of when he sent what to wilson?https://twitter.com/trsprudence

S.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 40m40 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819047314446807041)
Lol I sent him our proton mail emails and he blocked me

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C13XLzuUUAEGCxQ.jpg

13 replies12 retweets33 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 2h2 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819027010232217600)
I made it from home alone 2 hotel which I thought about because trump is in the movie. added piss fetishism, and the Indonesian kgb story

9 replies27 retweets40 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 2h2 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819022917946265600)
Anime, Piss, almost a word for word copy of the story I saw on reddit

2 replies43 retweets47 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819014315709788160)
Bidding starts at one bucket of tendies or I'm giving first dips to The Right Stuff and or Stefan Molyneux.

10 replies13 retweets56 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819011386688802819)
Receiving lots of DM's

4 replies3 retweets18 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819010155169902593)
Mom come quick my fan fiction got puplished by the CIA.

10 replies135 retweets231 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819006708211220480)
It was pretty obvious over the top piss fan fiction. ricky boy never released it before the campaign ended so I assumed he found out

6 replies25 retweets50 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 4h4 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/819002694333566976)
Remember the threads when we were spamming correct the records give us info email? I sent them the same shit. Seems only Wilson fell for it

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C12um9yXEAIF14d.png

3 replies26 retweets54 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 4h4 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/818999401008009217)
Lol can I sell the word document I emailed out? Or at least exchange it for some tendies

10 replies30 retweets80 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 4h4 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/818996864431325185)
What started as revenge 4 Rick Wilson getting me banned so fast every time I sent him Goatse has turned into a international news story lol

21 replies133 retweets193 likes

Retweet

More

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/813846144166096896/ljlj3qpq_bigger.jpgS.T Prudence ‏@trsprudence (https://twitter.com/trsprudence) 4h4 hours ago (https://twitter.com/trsprudence/status/818995984256696321)
Tfw you wake up from your neet slumber to find Rick Wilson passed on your fan fiction to the CIA and the media.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:45 AM
were all those part of the buzzfeed dump? :rollin would have been funny but no.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:50 AM
So your are saying the CIA was approached with a story and bit?

Thats not what is being reported at all.

The above makes no sense. The story is the CIA even making the move to inform both presidents together.Never said anything about the CIA being approached.
4chan>>>RickWilson>>>EvanMcMullin>>>JohnMcCain>>>CIA

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:55 AM
The entirety of the memos were based on political operatives paid to discredit Trump. If this thing turns out to be more than just the golden showers being false goodbye everyone in the CIA.

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 12:59 AM
would have been funny but no.oh. so why are they funny/relevant?

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:03 AM
The entirety of the memos were based on political operatives paid to discredit Trump. If this thing turns out to be more than just the golden showers being false goodbye everyone in the CIA.uh oh it's already falling apart

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/michael-cohen-it-is-fake-news-meant-to-malign-mr-trump/512762/

Michael Cohen: 'It Is Fake News Meant to Malign Mr. Trump'
Donald Trump and his lawyer on Tuesday night denied allegations (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/what-cnns-bombshell-report-does-and-doesnt-say/512747/) in an explosive, unverified dossier that describes a purported Russian operation to compromise Trump.

Trump tweeted (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/818990655418617856) that the document, which was referred to in a CNN report (http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html) and later published (https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia) in full on BuzzFeed News, was “FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”

Trump was reacting to allegations in a memo originating from research reportedly compiled by a former British intelligence officer that purports to show that the Russian government has compromising information on Trump.

The document also makes specific claims about contacts between people working for Trump and Russian officials. It alleges that Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump, was central to “the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership,” and that he met secretly with Kremlin officials in Prague in August 2016.

Reached by telephone on Tuesday night, Cohen denied the dossier’s allegations.
The story is “totally fake, totally inaccurate,” Cohen said.
“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July.

Cohen also tweeted (https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/818991277685567489) a photo of his passport: “I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews (https://twitter.com/hashtag/fakenews?src=hash).” Trump retweeted Cohen’s tweet.
The document, a synopsis of which CNN reported had been shown to both Trump and President Obama, comes at an awkward time for Trump, who is scheduled to give a long-awaited press conference in New York on Wednesday.

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 01:04 AM
the guy in that twitter feed you posted should be investigated for using a pedo symbol

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:06 AM
oh. so why are they funny/relevant?Did you think I thought those were from the buzzfeed dump?

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:07 AM
the guy in that twitter feed you posted should be investigated for using a pedo symbol
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-live-rent-free.png

RD2191
01-11-2017, 01:11 AM
I like how Republicans are outraged over this "fake" news when one of the major reasons trump won was because of fake news. :lol Dumb fucks are some of the most gullible groups of people on the planet.

RD2191
01-11-2017, 01:13 AM
Trump is a fucking embarrassment. Is he just going to tweet his entire presidency? Just got bombed? Fuck it, I'll just tweet about it. :lmao

Quadzilla99
01-11-2017, 01:15 AM

Lmao.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:28 AM
The entirety of the memos were based on political operatives paid to discredit Trump. If this thing turns out to be more than just the golden showers being false goodbye everyone in the CIA.

The Guardian can confirm that the documents reached the top of the FBI by December. Senator John McCain, who was informed about the existence of the documents separately by an intermediary from a western allied state, dispatched an emissary overseas to meet the source and then decided to present the material to Comey in a one-on-one meeting on 9 December, according to a source aware of the meeting. The documents, which were first reported on last year by Mother Jones (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump), are also in the hands of officials in the White House.
McCain is not thought to have made a judgment on the reliability of the documents but was sufficiently impressed by the source’s credentials to feel obliged to pass them to the FBI. :rollin

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 01:38 AM
Did you think I thought those were from the buzzfeed dump?ur much more ahead of the 4chan stuff than i am, so i just take everything at face value

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:40 AM
ur much more ahead of the 4chan stuff than i am, so i just take everything at face valuefor as much as you've commented in this thread I would have thought you would have at least read the buzzfeed dump for yourself

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:41 AM
https://i.sli.mg/6PkW0F.png

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Rick Wilson fucked with the wrong people :lmao from 2016

http://rachelvaltrexacote.kinja.com/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-what-they-1754204712

During a recent MSNBC appearance, Republican “media strategist” Rick Wilson smeared Trump supporters as racist sexual deviants. But ensuing trolling revealed that Wilson’s teenage son maintains a sadistic website riddled with n-words — and dedicated to lengthy screeds about brutalizing prostitutes. The Wilsons know about the site. They aren’t apologizing.Thanks to his attacks on alternative-right fans of GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, Rick Wilson is already (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee) infamous (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee) across the internet (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee). But Wilson’s vulgar, addled rant directed at Trump’s young supporters — they’re “childless single men” who “masturbate to anime” and cannot possibly “matter in the overall course of humanity” — was only the tip of the iceberg. Earlier today, Twitter users identified a Reddit account (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee) and a corresponding website (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee) that appear to be administered by Wilson’s nineteen-year-old son, Andrew. Writing ostensibly in the persona of a “ghetto” pimp, Andrew Wilson (a.k.a. “Pimpfeet”) conjures lurid, disturbing fantasies centered on raping, beating, and even urinating on women. And predictably, the white, privileged son of a GOP careerist infuses his violent erotica with plenty of racism.

Below are just a few screencaps of content authored (on information and belief) by Rick Wilson’s son. When contacted for comment, Wilson didn’t respond. His wife,@flmolly (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee), seemed to concede that her son wrote this material — but blithely dismissed activists’ concerns, calling Andrew’s racist, misogynistic oeuvre “a harmless joke.” (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee)
We’ll let readers be the judge of that.
“Take a piss on her and make her swallow it all.” (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee)
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAE AAAICTAEAOw==

Excerpted from a 7,619-word fantasy (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee) about beating and raping a wayward “bitch.”
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAAAAACH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAABAAE AAAICTAEAOw==

“Use the black bitches as stepping stones.” (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee)

Women are “animals”, and must be “broken” to ensure they don’t resist rape. (http://www.buzzfeed.com/theturdz/when-a-gop-pundit-attacked-trolls-responded-wha-248ee)

A Google search reveals numerous white-supremacist epithets directed at African Americans. TRIGGER WARNING: Wilson’s language appears unredacted.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 01:56 AM
Poor Brian Williams caught up in fake news he didn't even make up :rollin

http://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour-with-Brian-Williams

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 02:02 AM
the funniest part about the former British intelligence agents report is that Russia started gathering/setting up compromising information on Donald Trump 5 years ago somehow knowing that he'd run for President, win the primary against all odds, and have a shot at winning the Presidency against even greater odds, all so they the could blackmail him in the end. *tips fedora*

SnakeBoy
01-11-2017, 02:03 AM
I don't really agree with his politics, but I'm not worried about Pence going to war because someone dissed him on twitter. He'd be a massive upgrade over Trump.

Is that really something you are worrying about? What country do you think he might start a war with over a tweet?

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 02:04 AM
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/819000073853997056

lolololol

SnakeBoy
01-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Never said anything about the CIA being approached.

Okay can you explain wtf this story is?

So old fake golden shower story from 4chan now reported as a real story by media but did the CIA think it was real or is that part of the fake story...I'm confused.

Mitch
01-11-2017, 02:49 AM
:lol dumbasses like Splits getting giddy over some 4chan prank

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Okay can you explain wtf this story is?

So old fake golden shower story from 4chan now reported as a real story by media but did the CIA think it was real or is that part of the fake story...I'm confused.anon on /pol sends Trump golden shower fan fiction to Rick Wilson. This golden shower story somehow gets into the report from "former British intelligence agent paid to dig dirt on Trump report" that the US intelligence agency found credible enough to present to Obama and Trump. But now even buzzfeed is walking back the released leaked report and citing errors throughout so the entire report may be bullshit.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 03:07 AM
:lol dumbasses like Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) getting giddy over some 4chan prankCan't really blame Splits when CNN is breaking the story :lol. If this all turns out to be a hoax by 4chan the MSM is going to take another huge credibility hit. First WaPo rails against fake news and then publishes one of the worst fake news stories with their PropOrNot piece and now this.

SnakeBoy
01-11-2017, 03:14 AM
anon on /pol sends Trump golden shower fan fiction to Rick Wilson. This golden shower story somehow gets into the report from "former British intelligence agent paid to dig dirt on Trump report" that the US intelligence agency found credible enough to present to Obama and Trump. But now even buzzfeed is walking back the released leaked report and citing errors throughout so the entire report may be bullshit.

Thanks

Does this go down as the greatest troll job ever?

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 03:16 AM
And another fesses up to pushing the story last October :lol

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C12kqKQXUAAc2MV.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 03:17 AM
https://medium.com/mtracey/its-only-going-to-get-worse-the-trump-golden-showers-edition-4457703b96a5#.qamm4n7sa

It’s Only Going To Get Worse: The Trump “Golden Showers” Edition
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*fWK7qWDxovu7BwrqueQ02Q.png

The Trump “era,” to the extent that it can be defined as an “era,” is going to be characterized by a constant lurching from crisis to crisis. Some of the crises will be purely fabricated — a result of the media’s unrelenting Trump-derived mania, which provides the foundation for the emergence of daily BREAKING NEWS MELTDOWN EMERGENCIES. Some of the crises will be legitimate, but these will probably get relatively lesser attention because of the media’s undying obsession with the trivial, mostly unimportant facets of Trump. The mantra going forward, I’ve postulated, can be thought of as this: “It’s only going to get worse.” (https://medium.com/mtracey/its-only-going-to-get-worse-8c7cb9f16a45#.q6hqn4ly7)
As expected, tonight it got worse.

So, here’s how this story is going to circulate. Journalists such as David Mack of BuzzFeed are going to take snippets of the so-called “Report” and tweet them out. Because Mack is a purported journalist and by dint of that presumably commands some measure of credibility, the fact that he promulgated the excerpt is going to be interpreted by many as a corroboration of the authenticity of the excerpt. Most news consumers aren’t terribly sophisticated. They’ll retweet something without verifying the source, especially when the Tweeter is a BuzzFeed Journalist who is regarded as a credible purveyor of info. Mack sources the excerpt simply to a “Report,” which sounds very Serious to the uninformed.
Lots of people out there are ready and eager to believe the worst possible stories about Trump. And for some good reason — Trump has done a bunch of bad things, which makes this eagerness understandable. But still, there’s an unremitting appetite in certain quarters for a constant supply of salacious anti-Trump material. People are primed for it and desperate to lap it up uncritically. It’s reminiscent of how an anti-Obama conspiracy underworld developed online, and a bunch of charlatans profited immensely from feeding a never-ending stream of ridiculous, bombastic stories into it — about Obama’s alleged communist sympathies, forged college records, stealth Jihadist affiliations, and related claptrap. The analog is developing around Trump, and the difference this time is far more reputable publications than World Net Daily will be indulging in it.

In addition to the salacious sex material, the “Report” made available in full by BuzzFeed alleges explicitly that Trump’s “operation” was “directed by” Putin, which would make Trump the textbook definition of a Manchurian Candidate — someone who is not just an unwitting stooge of a foreign power, or who by happenstance advances the interests of that power, but who is a direct agent of the power. If true, this could well be among the most blockbuster events in all U.S. history, potentially superseding 9/11, the JFK Assassination, and Pearl Harbor. It would mean that Trump is taking literal orders from a hostile foreign adversary intent on bringing down the U.S. government from within; again, not just that Trump’s agenda merely aligns with Putin, or that they have mutual goals, but that Trump is an actual agentof Putin. A puppet. Like in the most far-fetched, spy thriller movie sense.
That’s exactly what people are going to believe as a result of this report and the excerpts that have been selectively disseminated. Is it a false conclusion? Almost certainly. At the very least, it’s drastically unproven. But will the casual news consumer who sees titillating excerpts rocketing around the internet know it’s drastically unproven? Will they even care? Is this “fake news”? Is this… real life?
David Corn released what he breathlessly promoted as a big exciting EXCLUSIVE back on October 31, likely as a latch-ditch effort to dredge up some dirt on Trump before the election. The story was roundly mocked and scorned, and was obviously based on the flimsiest of information: Corn identified the source solely as a “former spy,” who we now know was the (still unnamed) corporate intelligence person funded by conservative anti-Trump groups during the GOP primary to compile oppo research.

Corn wanted you to believe that he had exclusive, insider info, but what he really had was a pile of wholly unsubstantiated hogwash that many other operatives and journalists had declined to promulgate because it was so on-its-face unreliable. Corn, however, took the bait. Correctly sensing that publishing a big scintillating story would result in lots of clicks for Mother Jones, he wrote up a summary which looked really damning when you just glanced at the headline or synopsis, but upon even cursory examination fell apart. Now he looks like a total dupe.

Are we really supposed to believe that the scores of anti-Trump journalists and operatives who were privy to this information declined to run with it prior to the election out of the goodness of their hearts? It would’ve been the story of a lifetime: the scoop that finally brought down Trump. The reason that no one ran with it was because it looked like obvious BS. And now this is being presented by the “Intelligence Community” — whose claims about “Russian Hacking” we’re all supposed to unreservedly trust (https://medium.com/mtracey/there-is-still-no-hard-evidence-for-russian-hacking-d7e12b6429db#.s7bnht74f) — as credible? Really? What’s going on? I don’t know, but it’s getting worse. And it will keep getting worse.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 03:20 AM
Thanks

Does this go down as the greatest troll job ever?Quite possibly. I can't think of any other time the CIA has been made out to look so inept.

rasuo214
01-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Wasn't this reported as unverified/unsubstantiated? Why were people so quick to jump on this as if it were fact?

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Wasn't this reported as unverified/unsubstantiated? Why were people so quick to jump on this as if it were fact?Good question.

You'll have to ask Spurminator (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45) Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) boutons_deux (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16047) djohn2oo8 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870) Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) da_suns_fan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10213) Warlord23 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=638) ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054) monosylab1k (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048) Th'Pusher (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19189) benefactor

mavsfan1000
01-11-2017, 03:52 AM
Lol Fake News. Entertaining nonetheless.

ElNono
01-11-2017, 05:36 AM
Good question.

You'll have to ask Spurminator (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45) Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) boutons_deux (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16047) djohn2oo8 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870) Trill Clinton (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20413) da_suns_fan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10213) Warlord23 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=638) ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054) monosylab1k (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048) Th'Pusher (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19189) benefactor

:lol why are you paging me, tbh?

Warlord23
01-11-2017, 06:04 AM
For those not familiar with TSA's body of work over the last few months, let's review his methods for a second:

When the DNC emails were leaked, the first thing TSA did was head straight to 4Chan. There he found explosive information - an anonymous FBI agent was spilling all sorts of secrets about Hillary Clinton. TSA found this story credible, so he faithfully kept ST informed about all the bombshells that 4chan kept coming up with - Hillary's various illnesses, her body double, the murder of Seth Rich, FBI rank and file revolting against Comey, Comet Pizza's child abuse etc.

Now when US intelligence agency heads meet with Trump and Obama to brief them on Russia's attempt to influence the incoming Trump administration, TSA once again goes to 4Chan, and voila - he finds posts claiming that the entire thing was dreamed up by 4Chan as a prank. So TSA once again copies these posts on to ST thereby proving that all the allegations are false. I mean, what more proof could one want than when 4Chan affirms it? Job done.

Congratulations on becoming Trump's all-weather semen shield. If you compile some of your greatest hits on this forum and send it to the Kremlin, they'll probably offer you a job immediately.

Warlord23
01-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Wasn't this reported as unverified/unsubstantiated? Why were people so quick to jump on this as if it were fact?

That's the point. The media has been very careful to report this as unverified. How can a newspaper of TV station verify intelligence claims? The verification will have to be done by US intelligence agencies. These agencies considered the source credible enough to go to the trouble of jointly briefing the outgoing and incoming Presidents. That is the story - what part of that is "fake"? The information itself might be true or false - no media outlet has yet claimed that all of it is true.

Of course, TSA has it all figured out. All the connections between Trump and Russia (Page, Tillerson, Flynn, Manafort) are purely coincidental. 4Chan gloriously trolled the NSA, CIA, FBI and DNI. We should all enjoy the kek, post some memes and praise Pepe.

benefactor
01-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Good question.

Don't tag me shit eater. You are as big of a cock receptacle for fake news as boutons is except you just catch for the other team.

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 08:14 AM
I can honestly say I think this golden shower story is just too 'out there" to be credible. Not that I think that Trump is some paragon of virtue but rather it's just too conveniently disgusting but still totally unverified and "leaked" right before Trumps press conference today.

I realize the herd in here is dying for this golden shower allegation to be true so let the name calling begin. I still don't believe it.

in2deep
01-11-2017, 08:17 AM
I can honestly say I think this golden shower story is just too 'out there" to be credible. Not that I think that Trump is some paragon of virtue but rather it's just too conveniently disgusting but still totally unverified and "leaked" right before Trumps press conference today.

I realize the herd in here is dying for this golden shower allegation to be true so let the name calling begin. I still don't believe it.

I believe it. Theres nothing too outlandish in that story and we know for a fact Trump
is a bit of a deviant freak.

dont matter to me. Water under the bridge or in this case. Piss

we had a complete sex lunatic in Clinton for 8 years and did just fine

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 08:19 AM
I believe it. Theres nothing too outlandish in that story and we know for a fact Trump
is a bit of a deviant freak.

dont matter to me. Water under the bridge or in this case. Piss

we had a complete sex lunatic in Clinton for 8 years and did just fine

How do we "know for a fact" Trump is a deviant freak?

pgardn
01-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Never said anything about the CIA being approached.

Pardon? Yes you did.
So the CIA was approached with the story and bit.

The CIA could not figure out your sequence.
Amazing.

Splits
01-11-2017, 08:27 AM
For those not familiar with TSA's body of work over the last few months, let's review his methods for a second:

When the DNC emails were leaked, the first thing TSA did was head straight to 4Chan. There he found explosive information - an anonymous FBI agent was spilling all sorts of secrets about Hillary Clinton. TSA found this story credible, so he faithfully kept ST informed about all the bombshells that 4chan kept coming up with - Hillary's various illnesses, her body double, the murder of Seth Rich, FBI rank and file revolting against Comey, Comet Pizza's child abuse etc.

Now when US intelligence agency heads meet with Trump and Obama to brief them on Russia's attempt to influence the incoming Trump administration, TSA once again goes to 4Chan, and voila - he finds posts claiming that the entire thing was dreamed up by 4Chan as a prank. So TSA once again copies these posts on to ST thereby proving that all the allegations are false. I mean, what more proof could one want than when 4Chan affirms it? Job done.

Congratulations on becoming Trump's all-weather semen shield. If you compile some of your greatest hits on this forum and send it to the Kremlin, they'll probably offer you a job immediately.

Exactly.

pgardn
01-11-2017, 08:36 AM

So exactly what is fake about this news?

The apparent fact that the CIA told Donald and Obama that a British Operative ALLEGEDLY has dirt on him that CANNOT be corroborated? What is fake?

The weird thing is the CIA knows less than Insanity Index and could not figure out the whole thing was planted by 4 chan. And STILL decided to have the meeting to inform both presidents. The real question is why Insanity Index is not running our intelligence services.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 08:41 AM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965955_10210277438711345_6271962193116908880_n.j pg?oh=215b614736c29d712c6ff6fcab39f5f5&oe=5916683D

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 08:42 AM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965574_10210277601395412_4209862499139876189_n.j pg?oh=4dbe6a9e5bd475d15235c8635df4436b&oe=58E2F8B0

pgardn
01-11-2017, 08:45 AM
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965574_10210277601395412_4209862499139876189_n.j pg?oh=4dbe6a9e5bd475d15235c8635df4436b&oe=58E2F8B0

Now bouton follows Insanity Index examples.
God what a site...

Reck
01-11-2017, 09:03 AM

Don't tag me shit eater. You are as big of a cock receptacle for fake news as boutons is except you just catch for the other team.

Classic TSA. :lmao

:cry validate me pls.

in2deep
01-11-2017, 09:08 AM
How do we "know for a fact" Trump is a deviant freak?

His comments on that tv show. There was a big deal about it. Grab em by the pussy

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 09:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1980294624/DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpgDonald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump)

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!
6:31 AM - 11 Jan 2017 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/819159806489591809)

================

‘We see a LOT of MONEY POURING IN from RUSSIA’ – Donald Trump Jr. in 2008

http://therightscoop.com/we-see-a-lot-of-money-puring-in-from-russia-donald-trump-jr-in-2008/

==============

https://ig.ft.com/sites/trumps-russian-connections/

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/10/contrary-to-his-claims-there-is-evidence-that-trump-does-business-with-russians-229484

========

btw, Tillerson's EXXON subsidiaries violated US sanctions by dealing with Iran and Pootin protege Syria.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-exxonmobil-did-business-with-iran-and-syria-while-rex-tillerson-was-top-exec/

But he says that's OK, because US citizens weren't involved.

Rex must be salivating about Trash allowing Rex's $500B sanction-blocked deal with his buddy Pootin to go ahead.

Benghazi! :lol

emails! :lol

whitewater! :lol

Vince Foster and dozens others murdered by the Clintons! :lol

===========

Trash is, has always been damaged goods.

Reck
01-11-2017, 09:19 AM
All Caps. :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 09:31 AM
His comments on that tv show. There was a big deal about it. Grab em by the pussy

Wow snowflake. A metaphor in conversation (admittedly clearly in bad taste) automatically makes him a deviant freak?

Do you honestly believe he just walks up to women and grabs them by the crotch?

Reck
01-11-2017, 09:36 AM
Wow snowflake. A metaphor in conversation (admittedly clearly in bad taste) automatically makes him a deviant freak?

Maybe if that was the end all. But it's not.

The constant innapropiate touching of his own daughter..and actually saying he'd go out with her if she wasn't her daughter among the filth he's on the record saying on Howard Stern.

Oh and yeah all those women that came out saying how he made advances at them. Oh and yeah there is that time he tried to rape his own wife. :lol

You Trumpies are something else.

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 09:45 AM

The constant innapropiate touching of his own daughter..and actually saying he'd go out with her if she wasn't her daughter among the filth he's on the record saying on Howard Stern.

Oh and yeah all those women that came out saying how he made advances at them. Oh and yeah there is that time he tried to rape his own wife. :lol

Wow snowflake. I don't have to be a Trumpie to smell trumped up bullshit. Inappropriately 'touching" his daughter? WTF? Please post a picture of him grabbing anything on his daughter that would be considered sexual (as in normally covered by a bikini).Fathers hug their daughters all the time. It's not deviant. Also, all those conveniently timed "advances" allegations miraculously disappeared after the election. Gee. Wonder why?

Reck
01-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Wow snowflake. Inappropriately 'touching" his daughter? WTF? Please post a picture of him grabbing anything on his daughterthat would be considered sexual (as in normally covered by a bikini). All those "advances" allegations conveniently disappeared after the election.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=trump+inappropriately+touching+daughter

Thread
01-11-2017, 10:15 AM

If they had filed police reports we wouldn't be here this morning.

tee, hee.

Thread
01-11-2017, 10:19 AM

Lockeroom banter.

rasuo214
01-11-2017, 10:22 AM
That's the point. The media has been very careful to report this as unverified. How can a newspaper of TV station verify intelligence claims? The verification will have to be done by US intelligence agencies. These agencies considered the source credible enough to go to the trouble of jointly briefing the outgoing and incoming Presidents. That is the story - what part of that is "fake"? The information itself might be true or false - no media outlet has yet claimed that all of it is true.

Of course, TSA has it all figured out. All the connections between Trump and Russia (Page, Tillerson, Flynn, Manafort) are purely coincidental. 4Chan gloriously trolled the NSA, CIA, FBI and DNI. We should all enjoy the kek, post some memes and praise Pepe.

Except they weren't briefed:
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 10:44 AM
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=trump+inappropriately+touching+daughter

Damn, snowflake. That's all you got? :lmao

faggot

Reck
01-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Damn, snowflake. That's all you got? :lmao

faggot

Snowflake...lol you poor saps repeat whatever the right tells you on command. :lol breitbart reading idiot.

Go read the next line they feed you. :lmao

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Snowflake...lol you poor saps repeat whatever the right tells you on command. :lol breitbart reading idiot.

Go read the next line they feed you. :lmao

I don't read Breitbart but only a virginal snowflake like you would think a man hugging his daughter is deviant behavior.

in2deep
01-11-2017, 10:52 AM

probBly not all but he clearly thinks about it which is deviant in my book.

still we had Clinton who makes Ttump look like A saint

Spurminator
01-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Yeah, they dove right in. I heard one brought a gun + wet wipes to a Moscow hotel to self investigate.

I've been spending hours a day on the entire online community built around investigating the #peegate conspiracy.

Clipper Nation
01-11-2017, 11:00 AM
:lol Libcucktards falling for fake news yet again, I see. When will you clowns ever stop projecting your own faults onto conservatives?

Spurminator
01-11-2017, 11:08 AM
:lol Libcucktards falling for fake news yet again, I see. When will you clowns ever stop projecting your own faults onto conservatives?

Conserva-doodooheads still don't know what fake news means, which is probably why they fall for it so often.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 11:13 AM
Trash's huge problem is that the shit we do KNOW about pussy grabber makes the Russians-have-his-balls entirely credible.

Clipper Nation
01-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Conserva-doodooheads still don't know what fake news means, which is probably why they fall for it so often.
Fake news means running with a 4Chan prank without even taking the time to vet it first because you want it to be true.

Spurminator
01-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Fake news means running with a 4Chan prank without even taking the time to vet it first because you want it to be true.

No, that's bad intelligence work.

I think it's good for the American people to know if their intelligence community is that much of a clusterfuck, if that's what happened.

Reck
01-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Who talks about themselves in the third person? :lol

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 11:44 AM

Congratulations on becoming Trump's all-weather semen shield. If you compile some of your greatest hits on this forum and send it to the Kremlin, they'll probably offer you a job immediately.FBI anon was legit. Link to me claiming 4chan prank proved all the allegations were false, I was very specific in just claiming the golden shower was the hoax. Stop making shit up because you fell for it and are embarrassed.

Trill Clinton
01-11-2017, 11:45 AM
I'm at work but getting texts that the presser is a disaster, trump is once again sucking off Putin and he admitted Russia was behind the hacks.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 11:48 AM

:lol falls for fake news
:lol accuses others of falling for fake news

monosylab1k
So Buzzfeed releases a document that they immediately admit is unverified and filled with mistakes, every journalist approaches it with a measure of caution and skepticism, people on twitter ignore everything about it except for obligatory pee jokes, yet somehow this "the liberal media spreading fake news" :lmao

Again, when a liberal shows up with a gun to self-investigate one of these bullshit stories, then maybe they'll be on the same level of stupidity as conservatives

in2deep
I'm at work but getting texts that the presser is a disaster, trump is once again sucking off Putin and he admitted Russia was behind the hacks.

Trying to maintain world peace in a diplomatic manner is commendable. Im glad hes not participating in
the russia smear warmonger campaign

lets all keep our cool heads and let diplomacy take care of itself

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Pardon? Yes you did.
So the CIA was approached with the story and bit.

The CIA could not figure out your sequence.
Amazing.

I quoted a journalist who was approached by Rick Wilson with the story, never said Rick Wilson went to the CIA with the story.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 11:52 AM
So Buzzfeed releases a document that they immediately admit is unverified and filled with mistakes, every journalist approaches it with a measure of caution and skepticism, people on twitter ignore everything about it except for obligatory pee jokes, yet somehow this "the liberal media spreading fake news" :lmao

Again, when a liberal shows up with a gun to self-investigate one of these bullshit stories, then maybe they'll be on the same level of stupidity as conservativesYou obviously didn't read the first Buzzfeed story before it was revised.

monosylab1k
01-11-2017, 11:53 AM
You obviously didn't read the first Buzzfeed story before it was revised.

Don't care, pizza boy. I'm just here for pee jokes.

Trill Clinton
01-11-2017, 11:57 AM

Again, when a liberal shows up with a gun to self-investigate one of these bullshit stories, then maybe they'll be on the same level of stupidity as conservatives

Basically. Goldenshower gate is exposing a lot of alternative right snowflakes.

baseline bum
01-11-2017, 12:00 PM

:lol

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Don't care, pizza boy. I'm just here for pee jokes.

You should care, your claim was false.

Reck
Obamacare will be repealed and replace simultaneously...like magic, Donald?

:lmao Eat this shit sandwich cuckservatives. :lol

Spurminator
You obviously didn't read the first Buzzfeed story before it was revised.

That's another thing that differentiates real news from fake news. Sometimes real news sites update stories to reflect new information or to clarify something they feel may be misleading. I haven't been to InfoWars but I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of retractions or editor's notes.

Trill Clinton
01-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Was his defense to goldenshower gate that he's a germaphobe?:lmao

He wants to be Howard Hughes sooo bad

monosylab1k
01-11-2017, 12:06 PM
You should care, your claim was false.

:cry you mean Trump doesn't really like golden showers?????? How will I ever cope???? :cry

monosylab1k
01-11-2017, 12:07 PM
That's another thing that differentiates real news from fake news. Sometimes real news sites update stories to reflect new information or to clarify something they feel may be misleading. I haven't been to InfoWars but I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of retractions or editor's notes.

Only cucks admit mistakes like that!

monosylab1k
01-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Was his defense to goldenshower gate that he's a germaphobe?:lmao

He wants to be Howard Hughes sooo bad

So does he wear a rubber glove when he grabs pussy? I'm confused.

Reck
01-11-2017, 12:08 PM
:lmao this press consference is a circus. No respect going either way.

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 12:13 PM
:lmao this press consference is a circus. No respect going either way.:lol trump not taking a question from CNN "you're fake news, sit down"... that was pretty great

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 12:16 PM
:lol trump not taking a question from CNN "you're fake news, sit down"... that was pretty great

:lol fuck how did I miss that :lol

tlongII
01-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Great news conference. Trump is definitely going to be entertaining.

Spurminator
01-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Did the President Elect of the United States just end a press conference with a catch-phrase from his reality TV show?

Trill Clinton
01-11-2017, 12:27 PM

The fuccery
http://share.gifyoutube.com/y4r4Dw.gif

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 12:29 PM
:lol trump not taking a question from CNN "you're fake news, sit down"... that was pretty great

awesome.

mavsfan1000
01-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Great news conference. Trump is definitely going to be entertaining.
Most entertaining President ever!

Trill Clinton
01-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Meanwhile our future sec of state is making a damn fool out of himself:

http://i64.tinypic.com/qst4hu.gif

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Only 37% Of Americans Would Pee On Donald Trump If He Were On Fire

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/trump1.jpg

voters disapprove 51 – 37 percent of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president-elect.

http://wonkette.com/610342/only-37-of-americans-would-pee-on-donald-trump-if-he-were-on-fire

If Trash self-combusted, 75% of Americans would pour high-proof vodka on him.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Penthouse Offers $1 Million For a Trump Piss Tape (http://gizmodo.com/penthouse-offers-1-million-for-a-trump-piss-tape-1791062953)

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--1Cjug56e--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/rexacuemauhngajw0cez.jpg

But if you really do have this tape, you could make out like a bandit. You just need to give Penthouse exclusive rights to the tape.

The Wrap’s Debbie Emery got a statement from Penthouse (http://www.thewrap.com/penthouse-offers-1m-for-exclusive-rights-to-tapes-of-donald-trumps-golden-showers/), explaining why the magazine wants the video so badly.

Kelly Holland, the CEO of Penthouse, says that they’re not happy with simply printing rumors about Trump.

Only by publishing the tape will people be convinced that this actually happened.

And as a respectable pornographic institution, they want to get to the bottom of this piss take. :lol

http://gizmodo.com/penthouse-offers-1-million-for-a-trump-piss-tape-1791062953?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29 (http://gizmodo.com/penthouse-offers-1-million-for-a-trump-piss-tape-1791062953?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29)

Thread
01-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Did the President Elect of the United States just end a press conference with a catch-phrase from his reality TV show?

Oh, you gd rights he did.

All that's left twixt him and the oath is a smoking gun.

I couldn't even eat yesterday I was so upset. Now? I'm takin' myself to luncheon and puttin' that feedbag on.

spurraider21
01-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Obama took a catchphrase from a rapist basketball player and literally dropped a microphone. What a deviant!