PDA

View Full Version : he's a huckster

clambake
01-11-2017, 03:05 PM
but.........does that mean he can't be an effective prez?

who is to say that the most talented huckster can't pull it off?

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 03:16 PM
Huckster is a euphemism for a seriously, dangerously disordered personality, shitty, corrupt, unstable, immature person. He's fucking ill

Obviously, 10Ms of suggestible people have been conned, influenced by him, and 1000s, Ms?, will follow, are following his example of cheating, hating, bigotry, misogyny, bullying, tax evasion, xenophobia.

the motherfucker is NOT harmless.

clambake
01-11-2017, 03:19 PM
polarizing i think might be a better description, but carry on.

Thread
01-11-2017, 03:21 PM
He shoved Hillary head first straight into the earth.

I have absolutely no problem with this fellow.

Let us proceed...

clambake
01-11-2017, 03:22 PM
so, he doesn't have to do anything but "be"?

Thread
01-11-2017, 03:28 PM
so, he doesn't have to do anything but "be"?

If that's all I get,,,it's enough. I wanted her ass out, and out her ass is. I wanted Media's nose rubbed in their own makings, and he did exactly that this morning. I wanted CNN to have to take it. They are taking it. I wanted to see [want unrequited], and by God I get it on a daily basis. I wanted vengeance taken in broad daylight and I get it in broad daylight. I enjoy repetition and that is the bonus with Trump.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Trash is ill, unstable

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/817174314885779459?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Reck
01-11-2017, 03:54 PM
If that's all I get,,,it's enough. I wanted her ass out, and out her ass is. I wanted Media's nose rubbed in their own makings, and he did exactly that this morning. I wanted CNN to have to take it. They are taking it. I wanted to see [want unrequited], and by God I get it on a daily basis. I wanted vengeance taken in broad daylight and I get it in broad daylight. I enjoy repetition and that is the bonus with Trump.

Is the Arizona sun that strong? I have a friend from Phoenix and he's just as demented as you.

in2deep
01-11-2017, 03:59 PM
He shoved Hillary head first straight into the earth.

Assage did to be quite fair

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 04:07 PM

Assange (no matter the source of his stuff) and above all, Comey, esp Comey's 2nd trashing of Hillary. 538 said it caused a significant shift against Hillary, in a very tight race in swing states.

Then Repug Comey LIES before Congress this week that "he would never comment on ongoing investigations" :lol

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Assange (no matter the source of his stuff) and above all, Comey, esp Comey's 2nd trashing of Hillary. 538 said it caused a significant shift against Hillary, in a very tight race in swing states.

Then Repug Comey LIES before Congress this week that "he would never comment on ongoing investigations" :lol

:lmao

*flush*gurgle*booscreammmmmm

Reck
01-11-2017, 04:33 PM

By and in large the wikileaks went ignored. That's not what hurt her.

It was the server and her emails while sec of state. Wikileaks focused on Podesta which had little effect on her and which nobody cared about except TSA.

Thread
01-11-2017, 04:41 PM
Is the Arizona sun that strong? I have a friend from Phoenix and he's just as demented as you.

I make no apologies. [They] had this coming.

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 04:42 PM

It was the server and her emails while sec of state. Wikileaks focused on Podesta which had little effect on her and which nobody cared about except TSA.

This

Everybody knew she was lying about the server and it was classic Clinton to assume she could just brazenly lie about it and get away with it....

9Rha6Wamfp0

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 04:50 PM

Yes the Wikileaks were ignored so much that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile got canned.

TheSanityAnnex
01-11-2017, 04:54 PM

Not sending SAP level information over an unsecured private server would have prevented Comey having to investigate anything at all. Whose fault is that SAP level information was sent over an unsecured private server?

Mitch
01-11-2017, 04:54 PM
The bar is very low, if he doesn't do better then he's dubya tier shit.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 04:55 PM
"By and in large the wikileaks went ignored."

bullshit, Assange dribbled them out week by week to keep wikileaks pushing Hillary out of the news.

Assange is fully compromised, a tool of Pootin, not an impartial "speaker of truth to power"

in2deep
01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Yes the Wikileaks were ignored so much that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile got canned.

Bingo

plus if the wikileaks went ignored, why did Trump mention them at his every speech even today? :lol

even today Trump talked about 20 minutes non stop about podesta, and donna brazile

yeah "ignored". Trump mentioned them in every speech all the way to his election

Reck
01-11-2017, 05:28 PM

Wikileaks pertaining to Hillary. Who gives a fuck about Debbie and Donna? People weren't voting based on those two.

Not to mentioned Debbie Wasserman resigned all on her own. :lol

Reck
01-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Bingo

plus if the wikileaks went ignored, why did Trump mention them at his every speech even today? :lol

even today Trump talked about 20 minutes non stop about podesta, and donna brazile

yeah "ignored". Trump mentioned them in every speech all the way to his election

:lmao at whatever Trump says taken seriously.

I bet you wet your panties when he brought up Sean Hannity in one of the debates.

Also not to mentioned Trump pedalled the wikileks along side Fox nearly every day when he was campaining.

boutons_deux
01-11-2017, 05:37 PM

Trash mentioned wikileaks 160+ times, including at one of his mob gatherings, throwing red meat like "wikileaks really did a number on her"

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2017, 06:10 PM
:lol fighting over the biggest reason Hillary lost. She lost because she sucked as a candidate. Hard to believe she sucked so bad she lost to Trump but there it is. Spent 2 billion dollars and lost. :lol

Chucho
01-11-2017, 06:17 PM

Not that you aren't, but I want to make sure you're consistent in your hypocrisy...but, you didn't have a single issue for that window of time it looked like Barry and his goons had compromised Comey and he was playing ball for your team, right?