PDA

View Full Version : Rank these countries in order of where'd you wanna visit...

DD
01-12-2017, 10:06 AM
I've only been to a couple of these, but curious what some of you think...

Sri Lanka
Laos
Myanmar
Cambodia
Vietnam
Philippines (lol Avante)
Tanzania
Ghana
Argentina
Mexico
Nepal
None of the above

Blake
01-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Is there a resort in Vietnam?

lebomb
01-12-2017, 11:17 AM

Sri Lanka
Laos
Myanmar
Cambodia
Vietnam
Philippines (lol Avante)
Tanzania
Ghana
Argentina
Mexico
Nepal
None of the above

:vomit:

mrsmaalox
01-12-2017, 11:19 AM
I'd rank Viet Nam and Tanzania first and second, the others are all tied for 3rd but I've no interest in them. Didn't include Mexico because I get there every year with cruises or all inclusive resorts.

da_suns_fan
01-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Who wouldnt want to go to Argentina?

The country is beautiful, the women are gorgeous and everything's cheap.

I wouldnt want to go to anywhere in the south pacific again. The humidity and heat are unbearable.

BD24
01-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Philippines, Argentina and Mexico in no particular order. Obviously the tourist part of the countries

DD
01-12-2017, 01:38 PM

dunno...i'll ask ambchang

:vomit:

Isn't your wife mexican?

I'd rank Viet Nam and Tanzania first and second, the others are all tied for 3rd but I've no interest in them. Didn't include Mexico because I get there every year with cruises or all inclusive resorts.

For Zanzibar alone I'd love to work in Tanzania--although I doubt that's where I'd be:lol

Laos is in the golden triangle, so I'm partial to there over Vietnam, but we'll see.

The country is beautiful, the women are gorgeous and everything's cheap.

I wouldnt want to go to anywhere in the south pacific again. The humidity and heat are unbearable.

Where'd you go in the Pacific? I grew up with the heat and humidity, I don't think that would be a huge factor for me.

On that list I've been to Argentina and Mexico...loved Argentina but never left BA the short time I was there. I gotta see Patagonia, tbh

da_suns_fan
01-12-2017, 02:30 PM
dunno...i'll ask ambchang

Where'd you go in the Pacific? I grew up with the heat and humidity, I don't think that would be a huge factor for me.

Malaysia last October.

Brazil
01-12-2017, 03:23 PM

Sri Lanka
Laos
Myanmar
Cambodia
Vietnam
Philippines (lol Avante)
Tanzania
Ghana
Argentina
Mexico
Nepal
None of the above

I've visited Sri Lanka a while back, one month treck... I loved it, it was tough (food is wow) but really rewarding if you avoid like plague all international standard hotel and go roots
Myanmar is amazing too, he has a taste of Cuba in the way that it seems time stopped there... heavy dictature but country is opening up... food is so wow... now the temple regions is BEAUTY
Tanzania is a must tbh
Argentina is obviously great, Buenos Aires for a couple days then head to Mendoza and finish by Patagonia (3 weeks min)
Mexico... huge country... I've done baja, jungle, cancun (beurk)...

For the others that I did not visit, I'd say

Nepal
Laos
Cambodia

the rest would be nice but not in any of my bucket lists
Vietnam
Philippines
Ghana

Brazil
01-12-2017, 03:25 PM
BTW I'm not sure why anybody would want to visit those kind of countries by staying in resorts and all inclusive hotels... -_- ... worthless, better stay in US and go on a all inclusive in Cali or Florida tbh

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Vietnam
Argentina
Laos
None of the rest

Brazil
01-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Myanmar is underrated tbh... there you can visit that:

http://www.venturas.com.br/Images/GEO/%C3%81sia-Myanmar-Bagan-00.jpg

and enjoy that:

http://www.headzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/e1edb4fc81f5bbd2661f402b022441fe.jpg

DD
01-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Myanmar is underrated tbh... there you can visit that:

http://www.venturas.com.br/Images/GEO/%C3%81sia-Myanmar-Bagan-00.jpg

and enjoy that:

http://www.headzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/e1edb4fc81f5bbd2661f402b022441fe.jpg

Damn, that first picture doesn't even look real. Good to hear from somebody who's been there, tbh. All I hear is negativity and ethnic cleansing blah blah blah. Was it relatively inexpensive? Were you in Rangoon or elsewhere?

Mitch
01-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Been to most, none of the above is ranked just under Argentina.

01-12-2017, 05:38 PM
From the countries I'm more familiar with I'd put Tanzania at the top. Serengeti/Kilimanjaro/Zanzibar is a great combo imho tbh

01-12-2017, 05:39 PM
BTW I'm not sure why anybody would want to visit those kind of countries by staying in resorts and all inclusive hotels... -_- ... worthless, better stay in US and go on a all inclusive in Cali or Florida tbh
:lolmurikans

Brazil
01-13-2017, 08:00 AM
Damn, that first picture doesn't even look real. Good to hear from somebody who's been there, tbh. All I hear is negativity and ethnic cleansing blah blah blah. Was it relatively inexpensive? Were you in Rangoon or elsewhere?

That first picture is Bagan, in the area IIRC you have like 2000 temples, palaces... amazing stuff. I've spent 3 weeks... I went basically south (beaches) to north starting with Rangoon (you stay there 1 day max) then flew to Bagan, I stayed 3 days. I should have stayed more... I mean beaches and stuff are also nice... but you won't find anything close to Bagan in the world... that's where I should have spent most of my time. Then I visirted Inle Lake (great floating gardens) up to Putao (mountains, great treks)...

stuff you can avoid is for instance Mandalay (nothing special there)... That's a great trip and it is quite inexepensive unless you choose big hotels and stuff, if you choose the roots way it's cheap.

baseline bum
01-13-2017, 04:13 PM
Argentina for the mountains and glaciers
Mexico for the food, mountains, and whores
Vietnam for the food

Robz4000
01-13-2017, 06:31 PM
Argentina
Tanzania
Nepal

None of the above for the rest

lefty20
01-13-2017, 07:49 PM

Jeremy Clarkson, tbh.

spurraider21
01-15-2017, 09:34 PM
all inclusives are worth it in mexico, especially when the resort has a private beach.

:lol wanting to get roam the streets of mexico... fuck that

BD24
01-15-2017, 10:03 PM
all inclusives are worth it in mexico, especially when the resort has a private beach.

:lol wanting to get roam the streets of mexico... fuck that
Yup. My all inclusive in cancoon was awesome. When we left the resort area it was shady as fuck though.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2017, 11:45 PM
Yup. My all inclusive in cancoon was awesome. When we left the resort area it was shady as fuck though.
You went to Haiti?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Anything but Shitmerica... the Tyrannical empire

z0sa
01-16-2017, 04:04 AM
Assuming how much money in cash and line of credit

BD24
01-16-2017, 10:05 AM
Anything but Shitmerica... the Tyrannical empire
Hey UNT. How does Rodgers dick taste?

DMC
01-16-2017, 03:30 PM

Yes, the Hanoi Hilton. McCain was a frequent guest there.

DMC
01-16-2017, 03:39 PM

Sri Lanka
Laos
Myanmar
Cambodia
Vietnam
Philippines (lol Avante)
Tanzania
Ghana
Argentina
Mexico
Nepal
None of the above

1. Argentina (dove hunting in Cordoba)
2. Mexico (Fishing the Guadalupe Rocks off the Pacific coast for giant yellowfin tuna)
3. Ghana (hunting)
4. Myanmar (fishing Chung Tau beach)
5. Philippines (Fucking Spurraider21's mother)
6. Vietnam (Visit the site where John Kerry earned 3 purple hearts)
7 Tanzania (hunting)
8. Sri Lanka (offshore fishing)

Don't care about the others... actually don't care about most of these either. Argentina is going to happen one day though.

I. Hustle
01-17-2017, 12:13 PM
What country is Olongapo in again? Asking for a friend.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2017, 12:22 PM
Philippine tourist spot and the main cities in general are shitholes.

The toursit spots are very generic. You wont be able to tell its a different country. Just another resort/beach etc.

Unless, you're a native filipino that knows his way around the country and knows places that is almost foreigner tourist free...you mivht as well save your money and go to mexico. Same beaches etc.