PDA

View Full Version : BigZak Lives

Kori Ellis
10-10-2005, 06:14 AM
:)

Kori Ellis
10-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Sorry Zak, I wasn't willing to test the fate of BigZak the screen name.

:lol

bigzak25
10-10-2005, 06:18 AM

Kori Ellis
10-10-2005, 06:22 AM
I didn't post in your thread.

Big Zak Lives. :)

Kori Ellis
10-10-2005, 06:24 AM
This is REALLY SAC. Back in SATOWN for a little bit.

It is my WISH for TPARK to be FORGIVEN.

You are back in town? Is everything okay?

Some people will never forgive TPark .. which is funny, he didn't betray them, he betrayed his fandom. :lol

Anyway, what will be your main screen name now?

gospursgojas
10-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Kori, you dishing out 'scuses for Tpark now???

Kori Ellis
10-10-2005, 06:30 AM
No excuses. He bailed on the Spurs. But I just don't get why it effects so many people so much.

gospursgojas
10-10-2005, 06:36 AM
I guess it pisses the people off that still stood by the Spurs, even through the tough times. They're like... "We supported the Spurs through a 21-61 season, and this guys is giving up on them, while they are in the midst of a Championship race...that is far from being over".

I know it dissapointed me, but I don't hold grudges so I forgive him...but thats why alot of people dont I guess.

jochhejaam
10-10-2005, 07:04 AM
My boys, ages 22 and 19 will be so disappointed when the Pistons aren't playing well that they'll say things that they really don't mean, i.e., "they stink", "Rasheed Sucks, I hate him!" etc, and at times they just get up and leave the room, a couple times missing nice comebacks. :lol
TPark seemed to be putting in text what many of us verbalize (leaving no paper trail :lol ), it's more of an indicator of how much he cares for his team, temporarily feeling like he was jilted by his lover.
Nothing too wrong with that IMO.

(I'm predicting that some will tell me to stay out of the Spurs Family business, so I won't interfere in this topic again). :)

Piston Fans forgive ya TPark (except for maybe Serbian Beast)

gospursgojas
10-10-2005, 07:18 AM
yeah everytime I want to show how much I really care about the Spurs... I Post a thread on how I will never root for them again... :rolleyes

jochhejaam
10-10-2005, 07:24 AM
yeah everytime I want to show how much I really care about the Spurs... I Post a thread on how I will never root for them again... :rolleyes

I'm with you on that, I wouldn't submit a post that suggests I've given up on my team but some fans are more extreme than others.

mouse
10-10-2005, 07:28 AM
I just don't get why it effects so many people so much.
when was the last time he said Fuck you Kori, or called you an Ass hole?

I rest my case....................................

Anyone who defends T Park is either 300lbs , has one of his jerseys ,

or is just another tree hugger who is to lazy to hit the beach looking to save some whales. We didn't hate T park for bailing on his team we hate him for coming back saying HA HA Fuck You I talk to kori I can stay so fuck you Ha ha and the fact that he tells folks to be a man of your word That's why I hate him. he is a low life egg sucking son of a motherless goat ,

gospursgojas
10-10-2005, 07:32 AM
when was the last time he said Fuck you Kori, or called you an Ass hole?

I rest my case....................................

Anyone who defends T Park is either 300lbs , has one of his jerseys ,

or is just another tree hugger who is to lazy to hit the beach looking to save some whales. We didn't hate T park for bailing on his team we hate him for coming back saying HA HA Fuck You I talk to kori I can stay so fuck you Ha ha and the fact that he tells folks to be a man of your word That's why I hate him. he is a low life egg sucking son of a motherless goat ,

Ohh yeah that kinda pissed me off too...

mouse
10-10-2005, 07:43 AM
I don't know why BigSnack is all up in T park's crack, maybe it's part of his weight watchers 12 step program, find another fat fuck and tell them you love them,

what ever the case may be, How does BigCrack expect others to forgive a man who doesn't want to be forgiven? I have no problem starting fresh, I forgive ass holes like GoSpurs21 and BuddyHolly on a daily basis, But T Park has never said he was sorry,

That means he thinks he is better than Jesus who said he was sorry more than once,

big sac
10-10-2005, 07:49 AM
you see? I am back!

the new name is big sac.

Nice to meet everyone. :)

It's all Good, Kori, Thanks 4 asking! :tu

I forgive TPark.

phew, that was easy. :)

ObiwanGinobili
10-10-2005, 07:52 AM
so are we all gonna be big assholes if we refer to you as BigZak???

mouse
10-10-2005, 07:56 AM
you see? I am back!

the new name is big sac.

Nice to meet everyone. :)

It's all Good, Kori, Thanks 4 asking! :tu

I forgive TPark.

phew, that was easy. :)

Keep in mind all this is comming from a vato who quit his job, moved to LA, to be a Mng of The Comedy Store comedy club with out ever getting on stage,

That's like me showing up at the SBC center expecting coach Pop to start me over Rasho.

now That I think about it, I couldn't do any worst :lmao

j-6
10-10-2005, 08:00 AM
http://www.rovix.com/images/tnt_logo.gif

big sac
10-10-2005, 08:00 AM
i will not call anyone any bad names obiwan ginobili, but i prefer sac. thanks. :)

do as you wish. :tu

ObiwanGinobili
10-10-2005, 08:03 AM
but when I call someone sac or a sac it;s usually derogatory..

ie: you sacofshit, youfuckinghairysac, etc etc.

of course.. i couls just pretend that your an educational institution.....

mouse
10-10-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh GOD two of SpursTalks biggest Green Peace followers in the same topic, excuse me while I go watch Good Fellas so I can decompress myself................

have fun tying your yellow ribbions around the ol T park tree,

Ginofan
10-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Oh GOD two of SpursTalks biggest Green Peace followers in the same topic, excuse me while I go watch Good Fellas so I can decompress myself................

have fun tying your yellow ribbions around the ol T park tree,

:lol

batman2883
10-10-2005, 08:10 AM
ha ha ha ha ha Mouse sounds pretty emotional about this whole situation

big sac
10-10-2005, 08:12 AM
but when I call someone sac or a sac it;s usually derogatory..

ie: you sacofshit, youfuckinghairysac, etc etc.

of course.. i couls just pretend that your an educational institution.....

i will b a teacher. so go for it. :spin

spurster
10-10-2005, 08:30 AM
What happened to the rational, sane BigZak?

jochhejaam
10-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Hmmm, BigZaks changed from a rugged forward to a pass first guard, Signature doesn't match BigZak's , he's given himself a derogatory username and mouse and Bigsac keep alternating under "users currently viewing this thread" Sounds like an imposter to me. Somebody's been moused? :lol

BigZaks sig:
Peace, Luv, and Laffs-
A BADD MANN PROD.
DESIRE+KNOWLEDGE=SUCCESS.
BUSINESS BEFO PLEASURE, FO SURE.

[B]BigSac's sig:
Peace, Love, and Laffs
a Goodman pro
love+truth+faith=

big sac
10-10-2005, 08:47 AM
No Imposter here. call me at 310-592-6905 if you wish for confirmation. :)

jochhejaam
10-10-2005, 08:51 AM
No Imposter here. call me at 310-592-6905 if you wish for confirmation. :)

Hmmm, BigZak said he would sacrifice his username if someone would take him up on his offer in the I Will Sacrafice Myself For TPark! thread and no one has done that yet.

I'll let someone else try the number, thanks.
(and let me know who answers :lol )

gospursgojas
10-10-2005, 08:54 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=115

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=24017

Check out the Additional Information section.... :lol

big sac
10-10-2005, 09:13 AM
well, triumph is now DEAD.

Tony MOntana is DEAD.

MasterYoda is DEAD, but shall rise again. patience. : )

batman2883
10-10-2005, 09:15 AM
what about zack morris, mojo jojo, and pauly shore, i know they have to be one of you or mouse?