PDA

View Full Version : Russia proposed cyber war treaties twice inlast 5 yrs. both rejected by US

hater
01-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Gee I wonder why US rejected both Russian proposals to ban cyber warfare on UN countries... both rejected by Obama. One in 2009 and one in 2014.

Maybe because US was feasting on the inferior countries via cyber warfare? US definitely wants to keep the free cyber warfare card and its doubtful they will agree to any treaty.

Haters first prediction of 2017: Trump will seriously attempt to finally sign a treaty to ban cyber warfare on UN states. But unfortunately he will get hijacked by NSA and other monster agencies.

DMX7
01-13-2017, 01:43 AM
LMAO, he wants Russia to win him a second term.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2017, 07:21 AM
The rejection is we have the best cyber intelligence system in the world.

We will not give up that advantage.

I only fault Obama over the hypocrisy.

hater
01-13-2017, 08:24 AM
The rejection is we have the best cyber intelligence system in the world.

We will not give up that advantage.

I only fault Obama over the hypocrisy.

Disagree on "the best". Russian hackers are more skilled although US has more computing power. But China has anhacker army of 10,000+ nobody can touch them in terms of manpower.

And of course Israel has probably the most advanced hacker army.

Id say US is 4th in the world thus why they are getting beat lately.

US just feels entitled that hacking is a valid tool for them and only them. No other country can do it but them. Hypocrytes

in2deep
01-13-2017, 02:59 PM

How would that happen?

in2deep
01-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Russian presidents last warning to the world. Sad that no Western news media outlet even mentioned this dire speech.

kqD8lIdIMRo

we are on the brink

Thread
01-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Russian presidents last warning to the world. Sad that no Western news media outlet even mentioned this dire speech.

kqD8lIdIMRo

we are on the brink

[Media does not like Putin.] He's not a curmudgeon. He's a good looking man who carries himself like an athlete. & he's not an easy clean. Sharp as a tack and knows when we're trying to fuck him government wise or Media wise. Aside from the athlete portion he sounds like somebody who is going to be sworn in-in less than a week.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 05:18 PM

Nah, that wont work. He needs the nation to elect and suffer through 8 years of a Democrat who starts 2 new wars, ruins perfectly good and functioning social health programs to push his forced-insurance on us to "help 20 million" while 100 million are worse off and this Democrat has to be an abhorrent racist that divides the nation at every turn while selling weapons at record pace to organizations and countries that put those same guns and weapons in terrorists and drug cartels hands.

That is the ONLY way this dude gets another term after this. To be honest, he's getting assassinated. The Lakers will be competitive before POTUS Trump comes out of his term alive.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 05:20 PM
Libs hate Putin because he is a proven successful Leader who acts in the best interests of his people. He isn't a thieving Uncle Tom powered by the greatest Propaganda Machine in human history.

spurraider21
01-13-2017, 05:58 PM
The conservative adoration of putin is quite odd tbh

Authoritarian leaders are OK as long as they're not Muslim :lol

in2deep
01-13-2017, 06:05 PM
^ to the last 2 posters above? What fantasy world do you live in?

The conservatve/republican establishemnt abhors Putin and wants his head on a stick

mitch mconell and paul ryan have said he is a barbarian that needs to be stopped

and Marco Rubio wanted Donalds pick to publicly decry Putin is guilty of war crimes and is a dictator. And now even Donalds cabinet is saying similar things.

so where did you get the fantasy that conservatives/republicans love Putin??

Trill Clinton
01-13-2017, 06:05 PM
Gee I wonder why US rejected both Russian proposals to ban cyber warfare on UN countries... both rejected by Obama. One in 2009 and one in 2014.

wow...i'm going to miss having a president with some balls in office. took out all of the top dogs in ISIL, murked osama bitch ass and has been punking russia the past 8 years:depressed

in2deep
01-13-2017, 06:06 PM
wow...i'm going to miss having a president with some balls in office. took out all of the top dogs in ISIL, murked osama bitch ass and has been punking russia the past 8 years:depressed

Another poster living in fantasy island :rolleyes

Thread
01-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Libs hate Putin because he is a proven successful Leader who acts in the best interests of his people. He isn't a thieving Uncle Tom powered by the greatest Propaganda Machine in human history.

Chooch, echoing the Cubby.

spurraider21
01-13-2017, 06:11 PM
^ to the last 2 posters above? What fantasy world do you live in?

The conservatve/republican establishemnt abhors Putin and wants his head on a stick

mitch mconell and paul ryan have said he is a barbarian that needs to be stopped

and Marco Rubio wanted Donalds pick to publicly decry Putin is guilty of war crimes and is a dictator. And now even Donalds cabinet is saying similar things.

so where did you get the fantasy that conservatives/republicans love Putin??
I never referred to the Republican establishment. Talking about folks like trump and conservatives on this board who seem to have an uncomfortable amount of respect for putin. All that shit about Ryan and Rubio and whatever is irrelevant

in2deep
01-13-2017, 06:21 PM
I never referred to the Republican establishment. Talking about folks like trump and conservatives on this board who seem to have an uncomfortable amount of respect for putin. All that shit about Ryan and Rubio and whatever is irrelevant

I would not call posters here typical republicans. I agree te Trump lemmings just do as told by Donald.

Just making clear the repub establishment agrees with dems about russia

spurraider21
01-13-2017, 07:27 PM
I would not call posters here typical republicans. I agree te Trump lemmings just do as told by Donald.

I never called posters here typical Republicans. Do you have reading issues?

in2deep
01-13-2017, 07:55 PM
You said "the conservative" thats typical. Be clearer and concise next time

dbestpro
01-13-2017, 08:00 PM
When you play politics when working in politics you eventually are unemployed.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 10:20 PM

So, refuse a cyber treaty and then blame Russia for "hacking the election"? That's not called "balls", that's called
perpetuating a problem. But how can you be a party of victims all the time if you dont create problems like he did with ISIS, healthcare and his personal expenses. Seems per par.

spurraider21
01-14-2017, 04:39 AM

I never called posters here typical Republicans. Do you have reading issues?

You said "the conservative" thats typical. Be clearer and concise next timei was perfectly clear. in the first quote here, i even specifically said that i wasn't referring to the republican establishment, to which you still responded as though i was referring to typical republicans

Thread
01-14-2017, 04:40 AM
So, refuse a cyber treaty and then blame Russia for "hacking the election"? That's not called "balls", that's called
perpetuating a problem. But how can you be a party of victims all the time if you dont create problems like he did with ISIS, healthcare and his personal expenses. Seems per par.

Chooch

in2deep
01-14-2017, 09:51 AM
i was perfectly clear. in the first quote here, i even specifically said that i wasn't referring to the republican establishment, to which you still responded as though i was referring to typical republicans

Funny you forgot to post your first quote on the subject :lol here let me help you

in2deep
01-14-2017, 09:52 AM
The conservative adoration of putin is quite odd tbh

Authoritarian leaders are OK as long as they're not Muslim :lol

here is your first quote. A total generalization. Be more concise next time please

boutons_deux
01-14-2017, 10:00 AM

Cut back on the comino, wetback, you're shitting tamales

DMC
01-14-2017, 12:48 PM
Hilarious to see bloggers and forum addicted yappers pretend to know hacking because they post on 4chan.

DMC
01-14-2017, 12:50 PM
i was perfectly clear. in the first quote here, i even specifically said that i wasn't referring to the republican establishment, to which you still responded as though i was referring to typical republicans

Philo continually wanting to disagree without taking a stance. Way to press forward Philo.

spurraider21
01-14-2017, 02:24 PM
here is your first quote. A total generalization. Be more concise next time pleaseat which point i clarified twice and you were still confused. its fine.

spurraider21
01-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Philo continually wanting to disagree without taking a stance. Way to press forward Philo.:cry this is why the democrats lost

in2deep
01-14-2017, 02:34 PM
at which point i clarified twice and you were still confused. its fine.

Lol backpedaling.

spurraider21
01-14-2017, 02:42 PM
Lol backpedaling.lol 2 clarifications after the fact aren't enough

in2deep
01-14-2017, 03:06 PM
lol 2 clarifications after the fact aren't enough

Denying that you ever generalized all conservatives is not a clarification. Its a denial. There is a huge difference

spurraider21
01-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Denying that you ever generalized all conservatives is not a clarification. Its a denial. There is a huge differencelol its exactly why i corrected myself twice after using the general term the first time