PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Pounding. That. Ass.

Splits
01-12-2017, 10:49 PM
:lol D'Bust
:lol Brandoff Missinghan
:lol Luke Skywalton savior
:lol shitty drafting
:lol bartender scouts
:lol going to win just enough games to lose 2 1st rounders next 3 drafts
:lol Spurs late first rounders outplaying 2 #2 picks
:lol no future
:lol the Kirby affect
:lol dysfunction
:lol faggots

Silver&Black
01-12-2017, 10:56 PM
So glad that scrub missed that last shot and we won by 40. 38 just doesn't seem like enough for those faggots.

Leetonidas
01-12-2017, 10:57 PM
What a garbage team :lol

Arcadian
01-13-2017, 12:25 AM
:lol All downhill since 2010...

Mr. Body
01-13-2017, 12:51 AM
I don't see any franchise players on that team. How many high first round picks are they working with?

Thread
01-13-2017, 12:58 AM
:lol All downhill since 2010...

The CBA change was a cataclysmic event for us. A 50 ft tidal wave like in the "Poseidon Adventure." Instead of rushing to the finish line/FULL implementation of that CBA with those who'd brung us, we gutted Odom in front of the entire company. We've never recovered from that "murder" in the garish glare of that CBA change.

Mitch
01-13-2017, 01:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM220XCGypQ

Thread
01-13-2017, 01:21 AM

Those videos never grow old. They pull me out of a bad mood sometimes. I sit here and watch 'em and still cannot believe it happened.

spurraider21
01-13-2017, 01:43 AM
Those videos never grow old. They pull me out of a bad mood sometimes. I sit here and watch 'em and still cannot believe it happened.Bend over, I'll show you something you cannot believe.

01-13-2017, 05:18 AM
The CBA change was a cataclysmic event for us. A 50 ft tidal wave like in the "Poseidon Adventure." Instead of rushing to the finish line/FULL implementation of that CBA with those who'd brung us, we gutted Odom in front of the entire company. We've never recovered from that "murder" in the garish glare of that CBA change.
Only pussies & assholes play the new CBA card.

This is The Kobe EffectPERIOD

Thread
01-13-2017, 07:13 AM

:rolleyes

01-13-2017, 07:14 AM

midnightpulp
01-13-2017, 07:52 AM
:rolleyes

Pau is functioning here, Cub!

How did you know it?

DJR210
01-13-2017, 09:08 AM
"We can play w/ anyone"

"We don't love basketball after that one"

Thread
01-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Pau is functioning here, Cub!

How did you know it?

Same way I knew Barea would.
Same way I knew Kiwi would.

I know my shit.

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 10:53 AM
Meh, we are bottom feeders ...Spurs are an elite regular season team ...

Chucho
01-13-2017, 12:08 PM
It was fun watching the last of the Lakers cocksuckers die their slow deaths since getting doused by the Mavs in 11. Then 12 happened. Then 13 pretty much was when the cement shoes dried and we chucked the remaining dignity of the Franchise into the La Brea Tar Pits. And then The Contract happened and that was the end of the Lakers for the next 20 years. I was telling yuse guys.

It's over.

NO ONE wants to go there.

NO DEVELOPED high picks who were drafted during The Contract days

The refugees on this shit roster are like stragglers at Aleppo- they are digging through all the rubble in their dirtied, tattered shrouds and filthy skins looking for something that once resembled a once-great Franchise.

Just like the citizens of Aleppo have been a victim of the Deplorable Left, the remaining poor souls in LA are most certainly victims of The Kobe Effect.

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 02:46 PM
It was fun watching the last of the Lakers cocksuckers die their slow deaths since getting doused by the Mavs in 11. Then 12 happened. Then 13 pretty much was when the cement shoes dried and we chucked the remaining dignity of the Franchise into the La Brea Tar Pits. And then The Contract happened and that was the end of the Lakers for the next 20 years. I was telling yuse guys.

It's over.

NO ONE wants to go there.

NO DEVELOPED high picks who were drafted during The Contract days

The refugees on this shit roster are like stragglers at Aleppo- they are digging through all the rubble in their dirtied, tattered shrouds and filthy skins looking for something that once resembled a once-great Franchise.

Just like the citizens of Aleppo have been a victim of the Deplorable Left, the remaining poor souls in LA are most certainly victims of The Kobe Effect.

All of that to say ... you glad the Lakers suck ...at least Splits was funny you just sound like a bitter ex happy their former lover is miserable. If you are happy in your new "life" move on ...

Thread
01-13-2017, 03:04 PM

We ain't even that. We're adrift. We're an empty vessel. We're systematically erroneous. It's a crying shame. And we're waiting for a guy like Cousins with vigor, plotting our trough. It's just incredible.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 03:04 PM
All of that to say ... you glad the Lakers suck ...at least Splits was funny you just sound like a bitter ex happy their former lover is miserable. If you are happy in your new "life" move on ...

:lmao LOL feeling threatened by a few more sentences than you prefer to read.

:lol LOL saying the other fan was "funny" to get at me, but YOU responded to me. It resonated with you deeper, otherwise you wouldn't have responded.

:lmao LOL, your franchise is dead because your namesake was a big, fat fucking nuke that exploded on-site before even being deployed. Like I said, keep on diggin' through that rubble, you lil Aleppo fuckboy.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 03:05 PM
We ain't even that. We're adrift. We're an empty vessel. We're systematically erroneous. It's a crying shame. And we're waiting for a guy like Cousins with vigor, plotting our trough. It's just incredible.

Bend over, I'll give you something vigorous that will leave you crying in shame.

Thread
01-13-2017, 03:07 PM
Bend over, I'll give you something vigorous that will leave you crying in shame.

No seriously. And there is a word I'm looking for, trying to remember that fits our state,,,not (defunct), or (decrepit) but something similar. GD it, I can't recall the word. Can anybody help me here? I'm serious, the word fits us to a T, but, I can't get it. I can remember everything that happened at 5 years old, but, not a simple gd word.

Thread
01-13-2017, 03:09 PM
I got it:::we're (derelict). Thank Christ, I had to go to Google for the love of Pete.

Raven
01-13-2017, 03:14 PM

well look at that :lol.. always feels great :lol

Chucho
01-13-2017, 03:20 PM
I got it:::we're (derelict). Thank Christ, I had to go to Google for the love of Pete.

There's a few categories of people here:

Derelicts- Make up the majority of people here. They know this place is a sham and joke so they have as much fun as possible doing what they/we do.

Fucking Idiots- The people who refuse to accept dereliction as the mood of this place. People who think that actual, deep discussion occurs here and that they are above us derelicts and try spreading their morals around. Usually very thin-skinned, these pussies generally use the Ignore feature when the fire gets too hot.

Foreigners/Lowlifes: Foreigners are lowlifes, thank God for soon-to-be POTUS Trump. They make up the bottom rung of this place with the likes of Kool, Avante, Boutons and Kid Toucha.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 03:24 PM
0h, I forgot the other category:

The Get-Nones: This is a category that Derelicts, Fucking Idiots and Lowlifes can all bedevil in. This is for the no-pussy getting dudes that typically do 1 or more of the following: 1. TOOO many pictures of bitches in their sigs. You're not showing how macho you are with broads, you are showing that you're a dirty pervert with little to no personality, so you stick C+P URLs in your sig. 2. Dudes trying to call women they could never get with all sorts of names and basically using rage to deal with the self-loathing you suffer as you know a woman like that would never touch you. 3. The "Kool"- Lying non stop about being with women.

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 04:24 PM
:lmao LOL feeling threatened by a few more sentences than you prefer to read.

:lol LOL saying the other fan was "funny" to get at me, but YOU responded to me. It resonated with you deeper, otherwise you wouldn't have responded.

:lmao LOL, your franchise is dead because your namesake was a big, fat fucking nuke that exploded on-site before even being deployed. Like I said, keep on diggin' through that rubble, you lil Aleppo fuckboy.

Why would I be threatened by the truth?
Splits said it funny
Thread more eloquently
You? it sounded like Stephen A or the losers that used to call in to the Jim Rome show hoping to get "racked"... but I didn't mean to offend you with my observation...but I see you doubled down with Name calling ...sure sign of losing an argument or feeling threatened ...but hey, in the New Trump America your way of communication is modeled by our commander in chief ...so who am I to judge?

All hail Trump and his followers!!
BTW our ass was pounded and we suck ass.

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Ha I made my Trump comment before I read yours...now leave me be ...I'm about to walk over to a coworker and grab a pussy. If Trump can so can I ...but shit, I misplaced my Tic-Tacs back in the 80s ...will a breathsaver do?

SpursforSix
01-13-2017, 04:32 PM

you want your trough plotted?

Chucho
01-13-2017, 04:38 PM
Why would I be threatened by the truth?
Splits said it funny
Thread more eloquently
You? it sounded like Stephen A or the losers that used to call in to the Jim Rome show hoping to get "racked"... but I didn't mean to offend you with my observation...but I see you doubled down with Name calling ...sure sign of losing an argument or feeling threatened ...but hey, in the New Trump America your way of communication is modeled by our commander in chief ...so who am I to judge?

All hail Trump and his followers!!
BTW our ass was pounded and we suck ass.

LOL. Cut it out. You got mad and said something and are still mad and trying to save face. "Now leave me be" :lol. Pussy. More of the same "I'm a resort to another tangent to try and attack you", it's called ad-hominem and you did it the most pussy way ever.

Chucho
01-13-2017, 04:42 PM
you want your trough plotted?

Of course. How else does he attract his bulls on a daily basis?

Chucho
01-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Ha I made my Trump comment before I read yours...now leave me be ...I'm about to walk over to a coworker and grab a pussy. If Trump can so can I ...but shit, I misplaced my Tic-Tacs back in the 80s ...will a breathsaver do?

So, you're a lesbian with halitosis that employs elementary-taught defense and coping mechanisms? Seems per par. :lol

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 05:52 PM
So, you're a lesbian with halitosis that employs elementary-taught defense and coping mechanisms? Seems per par. :lol

No halitosis not lesbian just want to grab a pussy...I work hard of course I make less than Trump but much better looking in decent not great shape ...but used to get some tail but never tried the grab the pussy move but when Trump takes over I'm grabbing

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 05:54 PM
LOL. Cut it out. You got mad and said something and are still mad and trying to save face. "Now leave me be" :lol. Pussy. More of the same "I'm a resort to another tangent to try and attack you", it's called ad-hominem and you did it the most pussy way ever.

Who is mad? I'm joking about grabbing pussy but apparently my critique bothered you ...I'm trying to grab some pussy before everyone heads home for the long weekend ...any tips?

dfens
01-13-2017, 05:55 PM
tbh what is wrong with pussygrabbing? :lol

Killakobe81
01-13-2017, 06:02 PM

Exactly. Trump said all he needed was some tictacs but there is not 7eleven close and I am not worth millions ...like the old chicken in every pot or read my lips ...promises have been made so I want to grab a pussy. Mexico won't pay 4 the wall so only Trump promise that will be filled is the repral of the shit fest Obamacare...so if my taxes gonna pay for a wall I wanna grab some pussy.

Robz4000
01-13-2017, 06:33 PM

Bend over, I'll show you what is wrong with pussygrabbing.

spursistan
01-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Lakers suffer another big loss
• The Lakers’ 134–94 loss at San Antonio was the team’s fifth by a margin of at least 40 points over the last four seasons. In the franchise’s first 65 seasons in the NBA (1948–49 through 2012–13), the Lakers suffered a combined total of four losses by at least 40 points.

Quite a decline for the Lakeshow..

DMC
01-13-2017, 08:24 PM

:lol "Move on" on a Spurs forum by Lakers fan

DMC
01-13-2017, 08:25 PM
Quite a decline for the Lakeshow..

The Kobe Effect

Thread
01-13-2017, 09:56 PM
The Kobe Effect

Really, D, even you? Every fucking time I heartily believe you're the goods you hop off.

DMC
01-14-2017, 12:58 AM
Really, D, even you? Every fucking time I heartily believe you're the goods you hop off.

Your folks started it. Not my words.

Mr. Body
01-14-2017, 01:02 AM
The Lakers are looking like the Celtics before Garnett and Piece, a crappy franchise running a treadmill of crappiness for years. Good to see.

Silver&Black
01-14-2017, 01:09 AM
:lol "Move on" on a Spurs forum by Lakers fan

D

Mitch
01-14-2017, 01:29 AM

You're too trusting, Cub. Gotta implement a 3 strike rule

Thread
01-14-2017, 01:36 AM
Your folks started it. Not my words.

Your 1/2 assed copout is duly noted.

Mikeanaro
01-14-2017, 01:37 AM
:cry People thinking Fluke Walton and Kerr are the best coaches ever, thats sad.

Thread
01-14-2017, 01:38 AM
You're too trusting, Cub. Gotta implement a 3 strike rule

Then I'm like others. I ain't like it others. It's my religion. He'd fooled me over Trump. Was it worth it? Absolutely. My heart soared, for days.

Thread
01-14-2017, 01:43 AM
:cry People thinking Fluke Walto and Kerr are the best coaches ever, thats sad.

The salvation? Watching 'em squirm over Walton. The silence, it's deafening. Thought it's at it's crescendo when they drag out the bromide about the league being better when the Lakers are relevant and the Lakers. They wouldn't hand up an indictment on us with a gun to their head. They'll wait for the all mighty relevant.

DMC
01-14-2017, 01:53 AM
Your 1/2 assed copout is duly noted.

You had ample time to call that out when your boy posted the thread. But not now.

Mikeanaro
01-14-2017, 02:05 AM
The salvation? Watching 'em squirm over Walton. The silence, it's deafening. Thought it's at it's crescendo when they drag out the bromide about the league being better when the Lakers are relevant and the Lakers. They wouldn't hand up an indictment on us with a gun to their head. They'll wait for the all mighty relevant.
The question is how much Fredo can you Lakerfans take?

01-14-2017, 04:15 AM
Just like the citizens of Aleppo have been a victim of the Deplorable Left
lol yeah because we've never bombed the middle east and armed rebels under the Right.
lol implying we won't continue bombing the middle east under trump

fucking dumbass

SpursforSix
01-14-2017, 04:28 AM

Nothing I guess. The Lakers do it every draft.

Thread
01-14-2017, 04:33 AM
The question is how much Fredo can you Lakerfans take?

A. I took the two NBA Titles we wouldn't have without him.
B. I'll take this.
C. If I were him, or, his sister there is no way I'd ever walk away, or, sell it.

Spurtacular
01-14-2017, 05:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW9AiNkk4OU

Killakobe81
01-14-2017, 06:24 AM
Nothing I guess. The Lakers do it every draft.
:lol
Legit funny

DMC
01-14-2017, 12:54 PM
A. I took the two NBA Titles we wouldn't have without him.
B. I'll take this.
C. If I were him, or, his sister there is no way I'd ever walk away, or, sell it.

That's like saying the Cowboys would be short one without Switzer.

offset formation
01-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Same way I knew Barea would.
Same way I knew Kiwi would.

I know my shit.

Says the Trumper.

Mitch
01-14-2017, 02:21 PM
Then I'm like others. I ain't like it others. It's my religion. He'd fooled me over Trump. Was it worth it? Absolutely. My heart soared, for days.

You're better than most of us, cub :tu

Thread
01-14-2017, 02:27 PM
You're better than most of us, cub :tu

- "Kind words, Ethan, thank you kindly."

- "Old Mose" - "The Searchers"

Thread
01-14-2017, 02:29 PM
That's like saying the Cowboys would be short one without Switzer.

& I did The Switzer here first. Me

They/Media fought tooth & nail|||hammer & tong to keep Trump, I mean Switzer from touching that Bible, I mean winning that SB.

Thread
01-14-2017, 02:33 PM
I'm ordering my Papa John's pizza offin' that Coyotes victory last nite. 1/2 off. tee, hee.

SpursforSix
01-14-2017, 02:50 PM
- "Kind words, Ethan, thank you kindly."

- "Old Mose" - "The Searchers"

You're no better. Just more eloquent.

SpursforSix
01-14-2017, 02:51 PM
I'm ordering my Papa John's pizza offin' that Coyotes victory last nite. 1/2 off. tee, hee.

Bend over, I'll fucking give you 1/2 off.

SpursforSix
01-14-2017, 02:52 PM

They/Media fought tooth & nail|||hammer & tong to keep Trump, I mean Switzer from touching that Bible, I mean winning that SB.

Oh snap.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you hammer and tong.

DMC
01-14-2017, 02:56 PM

You were wrong then too. Switzer could only lose in that deal. He wasn't really credited for the win since Jimmy Johnson built the team so all he could do was fuck it up or nothing.

Gummi Clutch
01-14-2017, 02:57 PM

how'sthatlakerassdoing?

Raven
01-14-2017, 05:11 PM
clipps with the chilled out dunkfest :lol

Thread
01-14-2017, 08:32 PM
You were wrong then too. Switzer could only lose in that deal. He wasn't really credited for the win since Jimmy Johnson built the team so all he could do was fuck it up or nothing.

Yeah, that's what they said when they were trying to talk Trump out of it, I mean when they were trying to talk Barry out it.

DMC
01-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Yeah, that's what they said when they were trying to talk Trump out of it, I mean when they were trying to talk Barry out it.

Trump's epitaph has yet to be written so don't start buying shares now. Barry had nothing else to do. I mean, who'd turn that down? It would be like Kerr turning down the GS job.

Thread
01-14-2017, 11:09 PM
Trump's epitaph has yet to be written so don't start buying shares now. Barry had nothing else to do. I mean, who'd turn that down? It would be like Kerr turning down the GS job.

I'm all in. I happened to glance to my side and you were standing there and I was top of the world. Like you always do you skedaddled for some fucking reason. It's like you're afraid to stand fast in the ranks at moments. I don't understand it, but, it's took the wind out of my sails to be frank.

---

Of course he didn't, but, then once in he was instantly abused from within & outside and he armed himself and got his back up against a wall. His enemies were stuck between a rock and a hard place about whether to cut off their noses to spite their faces. And you know what? Barry knew it, took out the crop and beat them to the end and he won. Doesn't matter how it turned out for them, they have to answer to themselves for that accounting, but, Switzer gained salvation and nobody, absolutely nary a soul can take it from him. That end will go first into the ground with him.

I wasn't even keen to it then. My kinship to him was at Oklahoma, the bone and his ability to keep the Huskers from their fevered fuckin' want. So when he went to Dallas I was uninterested to say the least. Then I heard the noise, smelled the desperation of his enemies, turned from my life and stood watch as it went down. That's what I do. It's my religion.

DMC
01-15-2017, 01:03 AM
I'm all in. I happened to glance to my side and you were standing there and I was top of the world. Like you always do you skedaddled for some fucking reason. It's like you're afraid to stand fast in the ranks at moments. I don't understand it, but, it's took the wind out of my sails to be frank.

Imagine a sinusoidal waveform. I am at the zero crossing as the "truth" and as you are somewhere along one of the quadrants, positive or negative of the reference truth on this or that stance. As issues come and go eventually you will be near the zero reference and you'll look over and there I will be. Then you'll move toward the apogee of your narrative and I will remain grounded at the zero crossing reference. You'll think I abandoned you but I never moved. I don't subscribe to bifurcated reality, this is good and this is bad... It's all bad but still better than some have it.

---

Of course he didn't, but, then once in he was instantly abused from within & outside and he armed himself and got his back up against a wall. His enemies were stuck between a rock and a hard place about whether to cut off their noses to spite their faces. And you know what? Barry knew it, took out the crop and beat them to the end and he won. Doesn't matter how it turned out for them, they have to answer to themselves for that accounting, but, Switzer gained salvation and nobody, absolutely nary a soul can take it from him. That end will go first into the ground with him.
Yeah he won, but sun shines on a dog's ass on occasion. I didn't take that to mean he did anything other than not fuck it up. Bum's boy could have won just as easily with that squad.

I wasn't even keen to it then. My kinship to him was at Oklahoma, the bone and his ability to keep the Huskers from their fevered fuckin' want. So when he went to Dallas I was uninterested to say the least. Then I heard the noise, smelled the desperation of his enemies, turned from my life and stood watch as it went down. That's what I do. It's my religion.He was a good college coach. Jones reached out to someone with a carrot on a stick and Barry was able to keep up with the pace, but he will still be remembered as the Adam Morrison of NFL coaches.

Thread
01-15-2017, 12:19 PM
He was a good college coach. Jones reached out to someone with a carrot on a stick and Barry was able to keep up with the pace, but he will still be remembered as the Adam Morrison of NFL coaches.

(They) didn't want Switzer joining JJ as he was all alone, sparkling there on the crest, like Trump sparkles there all alone on the crest. So they sent a British "Intelligence" fellow, I mean a complicit Aikman with a 14 incher ready for Barry. Barry converted Aikman with the aforementioned crop, despite himself and stood on the crest with JJ who wouldn't speak to him on advice from the flat eared & tight lipped gathered below eating pot stickers & too hard deviled eggs.