PDA

View Full Version : Need to call the repairman.

midnightpulp
01-13-2017, 12:16 AM
http://citizenthymes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2013-02-15-15.33.32.jpg

Any theories on what's up with him lately? He can't even light up a shitty Lakers bench.

dabom
01-13-2017, 12:28 AM
You think pics makes you loud? :lol

Not original. :sleep

dabom
01-13-2017, 12:29 AM
I like that you need my attention somehow. :lol

spurraider21
01-13-2017, 12:33 AM
I like that you need my attention somehow. :lolsays the guy who starts a thread 1 minute later :lmao

dabom
01-13-2017, 12:36 AM
Had my thread deleted. Too much sauce for the porker fans. :lol

TimDunkem
01-13-2017, 12:37 AM
It's basketball. Players are up and down all season. Let's just hope he shows up when it matters.

dabom
01-13-2017, 12:40 AM
2nd thread deleted. Porker stans working tough tonight. :lol

Ruler
01-13-2017, 12:42 AM
Ya he's in a bit of a slump, but he'll come back into form. At least he's shown the ability this year. If he gets back to his old self and Parker maintains his excellence the Spurs will be tough to beat

DPG21920
01-13-2017, 12:44 AM
2nd thread deleted. Porker stans working tough tonight. :lol

You're about to get banned FWIW..

dabom
01-13-2017, 12:45 AM
You're about to get banned FWIW..

Only 2 threads? That's a normal game day. :tu

Mr. Body
01-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Slumping a little. The season is long.

DPG21920
01-13-2017, 12:52 AM
Only 2 threads? That's a normal game day. :tu

I'll put in a good word for you with auntie.

dabom
01-13-2017, 12:53 AM
I'll put in a good word for you with auntie.

Tell her to get me a Red Bold. :tu

TheGreatYacht
01-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Getting severely outplayed by a raw 20yr old rookie, tbh..

The helmet krew kiss of death. Reminds me of when one of them bet Kawhi would get a certain amount of fanduel points against the Clips, and then proceeded to fill the diaper the next game.

apalisoc_9
01-13-2017, 01:01 AM
Patty has been better than Parker overall in the last 40 games..5 games against shitty teams doesnt change that

DPG21920
01-13-2017, 01:02 AM
Patty has been better than Parker overall in the last 40 games..5 games against shitty teams doesnt change that

I think people's math is wrong :lol. We keep saying 5 games but it's been more than that unless we are frozen in some sort of weird time continuum

TheGreatYacht
01-13-2017, 01:15 AM
Parker has better raw stats (and efficiency) going up against starting PG's than Paddy Microwave House does against the CJ Watsons and Spencer Dinwiddies of the NBA.

Short bus crew really can't win here.

Also: Paddy is averaging 6 & 3 on 42FG% over his last 10 games (not including today's shitfest)

DPG21920
01-13-2017, 01:24 AM
^5 games.

X2

TheGreatYacht
01-13-2017, 01:48 AM
:lol

snickles
01-13-2017, 10:54 AM
what are you doing with my microwave?

mookie2001
01-13-2017, 10:58 AM
Matthew Belladonna exploited him that's for sure

01-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Parker has better raw stats (and efficiency) going up against starting PG's than Paddy Microwave House does against the CJ Watsons and Spencer Dinwiddies of the NBA.

Short bus crew really can't win here.

Also: Paddy is averaging 6 & 3 on 42FG% over his last 10 games (not including today's shitfest)But Patty passes the ball to Kiwi. Priorities!

dabom
01-13-2017, 11:21 AM
Porker always has a decent string of games vs shitty teams every year. And porker tards eat that shit up all the time. :lol

dabom
01-13-2017, 11:21 AM
I could probably even bump some threads. :lol

NameLess Scrub
01-13-2017, 11:27 AM
what are you doing with my microwave?

Fixing it Clavin.

GSH
01-13-2017, 11:45 AM
So this is yet another Parker vs Patty thread? Was that the point of the whole thread being started, or did it just get taken over like all the rest? I can't even tell anymore, because they all start to look alike.

One thing is for sure - Tony has shown recently that he has a more in the tank than many of us thought. He was never as bad as the hard-core haters claimed, but he looks like he's found the fountain of youth. I'm convinced he can still do it. Now I almost wish he would pace himself a little, to be sure he can do it in the playoffs.

Okay, two things are for sure. Patty bounced back from getting his ass kicked against the Clippers, and had a great game against Portland. Since then, he's mostly been pretty damned bad. It started right around Christmas, which was also when the Spurs announced that they had waived Laprovittola. Did Patty take that to mean that the Spurs are committing to Murray, and that he (Patty) may be going somewhere else next year? I don't know. But the timing is right.

TheGreatYacht
01-13-2017, 11:58 AM
But Patty passes the ball to Kiwi. Priorities!
"Why doesn't Poop call KawhISOs all game? :cry"

Cry Havoc
01-13-2017, 12:19 PM
So this is yet another Parker vs Patty thread? Was that the point of the whole thread being started, or did it just get taken over like all the rest? I can't even tell anymore, because they all start to look alike.

One thing is for sure - Tony has shown recently that he has a more in the tank than many of us thought. He was never as bad as the hard-core haters claimed, but he looks like he's found the fountain of youth. I'm convinced he can still do it. Now I almost wish he would pace himself a little, to be sure he can do it in the playoffs.

Okay, two things are for sure. Patty bounced back from getting his ass kicked against the Clippers, and had a great game against Portland. Since then, he's mostly been pretty damned bad. It started right around Christmas, which was also when the Spurs announced that they had waived Laprovittola. Did Patty take that to mean that the Spurs are committing to Murray, and that he (Patty) may be going somewhere else next year? I don't know. But the timing is right.

Well, it's a contract year for Patty. He'd be pretty stupid to bonk now and start sucking, unless he thinks there's already a trade deal in the works. But as promising as Murray is, I can't imagine him even getting a possession in the post-season.

Hopefully he's just in a slump at the moment.

GSH
01-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Well, it's a contract year for Patty. He'd be pretty stupid to bonk now and start sucking, unless he thinks there's already a trade deal in the works. But as promising as Murray is, I can't imagine him even getting a possession in the post-season.

Hopefully he's just in a slump at the moment.

If Murray gets even short minutes in the playoffs, other than maybe a total blowout, it will mean that Manu is injured or shot. I was just thinking about next year. Patty knows they'll still have Parker. I think Patty plans on being a starter somewhere next year.

You're probably right. But you know Patty never gets very far from thinking about finally getting paid next year, and finally getting to be a starter. He's not pouting - I don't think Patty is like that. But he may be pressing a bit, over it all.

Cry Havoc
01-13-2017, 12:57 PM
If Murray gets even short minutes in the playoffs, other than maybe a total blowout, it will mean that Manu is injured or shot. I was just thinking about next year. Patty knows they'll still have Parker. I think Patty plans on being a starter somewhere next year.

You're probably right. But you know Patty never gets very far from thinking about finally getting paid next year, and finally getting to be a starter. He's not pouting - I don't think Patty is like that. But he may be pressing a bit, over it all.

And hell, he deserves it. I don't think he'll be even an above average starting PG -- but someone will almost certainly pay him, and he absolutely has the right to chase that if he wants it as a goal. Maybe he'll surprise us and be a 20ppg guy. I'll wish him well wherever he goes, but hope he stays a Spur. Tony MIGHT retire at the end of next season or take a reduced role. Would be nice to have Patty and Murray as our PGs of the near to mid future.

FromWayDowntown
01-13-2017, 01:23 PM
Role guys become role guys because of either their limitations or their inconsistencies.

Seems we've seen a bit of both recently from Patty.

DPG21920
01-13-2017, 01:25 PM
Look, I love Patty and he's been a fantastic Spurs from all angles (teammate, play on the court, value). However, it concerns me that he seemed so intent on being a starter. I know players are confident people and he's a great player, but he has to know he is not a starting level PG right?

It will be interesting to see just how much that factors into things in the off season.

Spurtacular
01-13-2017, 09:56 PM
Had my thread deleted. Too much sauce for the porker fans. :lol

All your threads should be deleted, tbh.