PDA

View Full Version : Manu cant even get a W in his country

hater
01-14-2017, 08:27 PM
He played ok. But its your damn country with your damn family and friends. And you cant win there

Got damn :pctoss

HI-FI
01-14-2017, 08:30 PM
:lol
what a shitty loss.

apalisoc_9
01-14-2017, 08:31 PM
I have to admit, the last three spurs possession, Manu really fucked up.

Just terrible decision making.

hater
01-14-2017, 08:32 PM
Oh and fuck danny green and lasoftus fucking pussies

Havent seen a 7 footer play this pussy since kwame brown. Fuck u Lamar

in2deep
01-14-2017, 08:36 PM
Manu was ok. But since most of his fans were there he should have made better decisions at the end.

agree lamarcus and green were trash. How can we expect to go anywhere with these mentally soft individuals??

TheGreatYacht
01-14-2017, 08:38 PM
Shooting Guard is the HIGHEST PAID position on the team (24M/yr), yet there isn't a SG on the team worth a shit

Manure continues to play late in games, and Green continues to get shitted on defensively no matter what country he's in

RC Buford :lmao

From Downtown
01-14-2017, 08:38 PM
I have to admit, the last three spurs possession, Manu really fucked up.

Just terrible decision making.

I'd honestly only blame him for one of those, the turnover, and I'm not sure that wasn't a foul
It's pretty hard when the offense is not moving well and only one guy outside of you is showing up

apalisoc_9
01-14-2017, 08:39 PM
but yeah Manu was decent for the most part, but the last three possessions was just terrible.

I have no idea what he was thinking passing the ball in the post with three points up. I know he was looking for a double so he could shoot the three, but no one is going to double Gasol with 4 seconds left in the shot clock with their team up 3 points. :lol

Kawhi was open even though he was far away from the basket...Players are less likely to commit a foul outside of the three point line since they are afraid of the three point motion..

The turnover was just impatient. They had all the time in the world to reset if Kawhi wasn't available.

Chris
01-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Booker ran right by him several times.

apalisoc_9
01-14-2017, 08:41 PM
I'd honestly only blame him for one of those, the turnover, and I'm not sure that wasn't a foul
It's pretty hard when the offense is not moving well and only one guy outside of you is showing up

the last possesion was retarded since He was looking for a pass out so he could shoot the three...

Teams arent going to double Gasol in the past with 4 second left and up three...:lol

if he wanted to shoot so badly, he could have passed the ball to Leonard and asked for it back.

that was just bad decision making.

DeRozan m8
01-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Should have gone to Philly

From Downtown
01-14-2017, 08:43 PM
the last possesion was retarded since He was looking for a pass out so he could shoot the three...

Teams arent going to double Gasol in the past with 4 second left and up three...:lol

if he wanted to shoot so badly, he could have passed the ball to Leonard and asked for it back.

that was just bad decision making.

I'm pretty sure Leonard was covered

in2deep
01-14-2017, 08:43 PM
Booker ran right by him several times.

Cant blame him for that. Hes 39 years old and booker is a future all star.

its his decisions at the end that need to be called upon

apalisoc_9
01-14-2017, 08:47 PM
I'm pretty sure Leonard was covered

from the initial pass, sure..But not after he was way out of the three point line.

TheGreatYacht
01-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Should have gone to Philly

SuperCam
01-14-2017, 09:32 PM
Shooting Guard is the HIGHEST PAID position on the team (24M/yr), yet there isn't a SG on the team worth a shit

Manure continues to play late in games, and Green continues to get shitted on defensively no matter what country he's in

RC Buford :lmao

don't forget RC BdUiFord had Valanscrubass on top of his big board in 2011... already admitted getting lucky with kiwi was an epic fluke. PAFTO hasn't done shit since the rest of the league upped their international scouting efforts last decade.

CoJo over Jimmy Buckets :bang
Fathead over Jokic :bang
Murray over Brogdon. ffs this nig said he wanted to play for spurs :lmao

UZER
01-14-2017, 09:37 PM
:lol again Manu in crunch time.

Pop is a stubborn man.

Snaq O'Meal
01-14-2017, 09:47 PM
don't forget RC BdUiFord had Valanscrubass on top of his big board in 2011... already admitted getting lucky with kiwi was an epic fluke. PAFTO hasn't done shit since the rest of the league upped their international scouting efforts last decade.

"Fathead" also said he wanted to play for the Spurs.

Perhaps RC was determined not to fall for the same trick twice.

TheGreatYacht
01-14-2017, 10:29 PM

Tim Duncan was an obvious #1 pick in one of the worst draft classes in history. Sam Presti is responsible for the 3rd best player in franchise history only behind TD and DRob, Tony Parker. This POS has basically made a career thanks to lucking up and drafting Manu, who cost us multiple championships :pctoss:

Had prime Tim Duncan starting next to some of the worst Centers in the league, overpaid Richard Jefferson, put together MEDIOCRE rosters from 2008-2011, etc

in2deep
01-15-2017, 03:48 PM
Manu should be shutdown until March

his body is basically coming apart

Kikoluna
01-15-2017, 04:22 PM
First of all manu is from Argentina not Mexico. And if manu happens to make a game winner later in the year I hope you have the decency not to celebrate. A shame you forget the contributions of a legend. You owe him your allegiance

GSH
01-15-2017, 04:36 PM
First of all manu is from Argentina not Mexico.

Same thing.

TBH, Manu hasn't been the same since we traded Paul George.

spurtech09
01-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Thought Manu was from Argentina?

CGD
01-15-2017, 05:03 PM
Pay no mind: just backwater Arkansans saying backwater Arkansan things.

Solid D
01-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Lol.

Not even in the same hemisphere.

Mexico City is about the same distance from Bahia Blanca, Argentina...
as San Antonio from Brazil or San Antonio to Ireland.

Spurtacular
01-15-2017, 06:26 PM
Manu should be shutdown until March

his body is basically coming apart

I think Pop would do well to stop playing him back-to-back games.

UZER
01-15-2017, 06:27 PM
Are people on here really arguing that Manu is not from Mexico? Why do people have fall for that stuff so easy? :lol

poeticism707
01-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Pay no mind: just backwater Arkansans saying backwater Arkansan things.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

sasaint
01-15-2017, 07:01 PM
I think Pop would do well to stop playing him back-to-back games.

I would like to see Pop hold Manu out of consecutive games whether or not they are B2B.

Pocho La Pantera
01-15-2017, 08:51 PM
I think Pop would do well to stop playing him back-to-back games. exactly, he's trying to be funny, but he's not.

baseline bum
01-15-2017, 08:56 PM
First of all manu is from Argentina not Mexico.

Same bullshit. Once we get that wall built we don't have to give a fuck about either.

Pocho La Pantera
01-15-2017, 09:47 PM
Same bullshit. Once we get that wall built we don't have to give a fuck about either. that's when you are a total ignorant mf.

Spurtacular
01-16-2017, 02:24 AM
I would like to see Pop hold Manu out of consecutive games whether or not they are B2B.

When I say back to back, I don't mean back to back nights only. Just let him get the extra rest and stay fresh. If he's broken down by the playoffs, that hurts us.

GSH
01-16-2017, 12:02 PM
Same bullshit. Once we get that wall built we don't have to give a fuck about either.

that's when you are a total ignorant mf.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Oh man, I just about choked. Pocho... primo... calm down. Everyone knows Manu isn't from Mexico. Really.

Dex
01-16-2017, 01:57 PM
:cry :cry :cry

in2deep
01-17-2017, 04:50 PM

:lol

TheDoctor
01-17-2017, 06:30 PM
that's when you are a total ignorant mf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tell them more Pochooooo!!!