PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi next year maybe you can take the last shot

razor247
01-14-2017, 08:40 PM
So sick of watching Kawhi pass up the final shot of the game. Real greats take the last shot, to hell with Pop. Your dead at the rim and you pass it up. You have the best chance to make it!!!
Manu is done, Tony can't hit and LMA is too much of a pansy to mix it up. If DG doesn't stand there like an idiot after the shot he gets the rebound. Every team has their best player take the last
shot. The Spurs have their best player pass it...seriously that's stupid. You just lost to a 13-27 team. Grats you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RD2191
01-14-2017, 08:42 PM
There was 3 guys at the rim. :lol do you stupid fucks even watch the game?

FkLA
01-14-2017, 08:42 PM

Vokun
01-14-2017, 08:44 PM
Some people see what they want to see. Kawhi made the smart play with 3 defenders going up at the same time. Not his fault SDN wanted to build a brick house tonight.

MI21
01-14-2017, 08:45 PM
Yeah, lets have Kawhi attempt a full speed reverse layup off of one foot from under the backboard with 2 guys in his vicinity and a 7ft guy flying in for the block. That's definitely a better play than a kick out to Manu followed by a cross court pass to a wide open shooter who just happens to be at 45% from 3 for the season...

What is wrong with you people?

apalisoc_9
01-14-2017, 08:46 PM

How is he going to shoot over 3 guys?

is op for real?

Hoops Czar
01-14-2017, 08:51 PM
So sick of watching Kawhi pass up the final shot of the game. Real greats take the last shot, to hell with Pop. Your dead at the rim and you pass it up. You have the best chance to make it!!!
Manu is done, Tony can't hit and LMA is too much of a pansy to mix it up. If DG doesn't stand there like an idiot after the shot he gets the rebound. Every team has their best player take the last
shot. The Spurs have their best player pass it...seriously that's stupid. You just lost to a 13-27 team. Grats you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? he would have missed it in resounding fashion anyways. Kawhi is as unclutch as a frankie flounder.

james evans
01-14-2017, 09:00 PM
he made the right play. At the end of games, he draws the defense int the paint, kicks to the open guy. I can't help it that we have a team full of guys that can't hit open shots. Do you really want Kawhi or ANY of our players doing this below at the end of games?(and no this isn't photoshopped. Christmas day game in which Rose hit the game winner and Kobe wanted to be the hero)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/ef/46/71ef46bdcede9cddc53396e8631e5f32.jpg

razor247
01-15-2017, 03:09 AM
I agree it was the right basketball play, I saw the three guys....but dang he still had the best chance and that is sad but true. Danny watched the ball instead of moving up or he has the rebound and we get another shot.

Arcadian
01-15-2017, 03:13 AM
How is he going to shoot over 3 guys?

is op for real?

I feel like he could've drawn a shooting foul, though...with six arms flailing around, what are the chances he doesn't get a call? But I also see how that could backfire...they might call charging. He needs to learn some of Harden's tricks :lol

siraulo23
01-15-2017, 03:22 AM
Kawhi needs to make his FTs in the 4th quarter tbh