PDA

View Full Version : OT: Melo goes on tirade and asks for trade to Cavs or Clippers LOL

Thebesteva
01-15-2017, 01:48 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2687134-carmelo-anthony-reportedly-went-on-tirade-after-knicks-loss-vs-76ers

Saw it on several news outlets...kind of going viral at the moment

:lol This clown

Chris
01-15-2017, 01:49 AM
The Phil Jackson Effect

Mitch
01-15-2017, 02:07 AM
Fucker wanted to be a Knick for life

baseline bum
01-15-2017, 02:15 AM
Send that chump back to Colorado.

Clipper Nation
01-15-2017, 09:49 AM
No thanks. We already have one cancerous chucker (Jamal), we don't need another one.

Fabbs
01-15-2017, 09:54 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2687134-carmelo-anthony-reportedly-went-on-tirade-after-knicks-loss-vs-76ers

Saw it on several news outlets...kind of going viral at the moment

:lol This clown
Nothing in the article indicating Melo was the source of any trade request.
More like completely made up speculation by writer.

To the contrary the article says he never even considered a trade. :lol

Can't stand MarshMello but this is click bait Fake News.

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2017, 11:18 AM
If I'm Doc Rivers, I would be on the phone right now talking to Phil. I'd offer him Blake Griffin, Reddick's expiring and our 2021 1st round pick unprotected. My only request would be to include Porzingis in the package.

Spurs9
01-15-2017, 12:14 PM
If I'm Doc Rivers, I would be on the phone right now talking to Phil. I'd offer him Blake Griffin, Reddick's expiring and our 2021 1st round pick unprotected. My only request would be to include Porzingis in the package.

:lmao is that all?

StrengthAndHonor
01-15-2017, 12:25 PM
:lmao is that all?
It's more than fair. With Melo's NTC, the Knicks are stuck with his salary, 4 more years.

Thread
01-15-2017, 12:33 PM

Can't stand MarshMello but this is click bait Fake News.

And it's Sports related which is the worst of the Fake News.

Chillen
01-15-2017, 01:40 PM
Dude is 32, he is in the prime of his career. Knicks are going nowhere, but he seems to care about money more than winning. Cavs are not gonna trade Love or Kyrie for him, Clippers would probably trade Griffin for him. He is stuck in NY with that contract unless the Clippers want him or he gets bought out (it will never happen).

Chillen
01-15-2017, 01:53 PM

It would never happen, if Doc could make that deal happen, he would probably be at Phil's front door on his knees begging him to do it (lol). Knicks are keeping Porzingis, they have a future star in him. Crafty 7'3 guys like that don't come around that often (he reminds me of Dirk a bit).

Raven
01-15-2017, 02:29 PM
the guy never learned how to defend or play non iso bball. he has very little value to a contender.

DJR210
01-15-2017, 02:55 PM
Crazy that such a bad ass city is such a terrible professional destination because of shitty ass management. Phil Jackson just does not have the vision or the basketball team building IQ to operate in this position anymore. Who in their right fucking minds take two pieces of shit off an already bad team and plugs them in around Kristaps and Melo and expects that to be enough to compete w/ Cleveland? Not only takes the two pieces of shit, but gives one a 4 year 72 million dollar deal w/ absolutely zero trade value. That piece of shit Noah must have cracked up laughing for a good 5-10 minutes when his agent informed him the Knicks were offering a 4 year deal worth 72 million.

Clipper Nation
01-15-2017, 04:11 PM

:lmao

Chillen
01-15-2017, 06:49 PM
Both the Knicks and the Bulls have plenty in common, both have no vision. Bulls are better run imo, but I am not surprised that Noah and Rose are taking the Knicks nowhere. They as players peaked in the 2011 season. Phil has made some poor choices as GM but he is plenty better than Gar, I'd rather have him as a GM tbh.

AchillesHeel
01-15-2017, 08:37 PM
He might as well retire then, because no contender wants a piece of him.

Isn't willing to take a step back to let the younger players grow

doesn't play defense

costs his team close games with his ISO ball

He still thinks he can play like his prime self but he's far removed from that and it's obvious. He was never that athletic but he had some speed and some lift on his jump shots, now he looks like Kobe after his achilles injury, just sad to watch.

DMC
01-15-2017, 08:43 PM
I'd trade him to Charlotte.

DMC
01-15-2017, 08:43 PM
He might as well retire then, because no contender wants a piece of him.

Isn't willing to take a step back to let the younger players grow

doesn't play defense

costs his team close games with his ISO ball

He still thinks he can play like his prime self but he's far removed from that and it's obvious. He was never that athletic but he had some speed and some lift on his jump shots, now he looks like Kobe after his achilles injury, just sad to watch.

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Lakers tbh

AchillesHeel
01-15-2017, 08:48 PM
Sounds like a perfect fit for the Lakers tbh

Lakers made a huge mistake jumping the gun and signing the all-star duo that is Mozgov-Deng, Melo would have taken them over the hump, tbh.

davethedope
01-15-2017, 10:24 PM

Blake and Reddick is a deal... No Porzingis tho

apalisoc_9
01-15-2017, 10:37 PM
He was mad because Porzingiz took the shot instead of him.

A very pippen like moment :lol

I would waive his ass if it was me. Send a message.

Kawhitstorm
01-15-2017, 10:46 PM

Why would Doc trade ReDick when he's their only CONSISTENT 3 point threat?:lol

The deal would be something like Blake/Pierce/Johnson for Melo/O'Quinn: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hdfq5zp

Clipper Nation
01-15-2017, 10:51 PM
The sad part is that GM Doc might actually be dumb enough to trade Blake for that loser Fatmelo.

Kawhitstorm
01-15-2017, 10:52 PM
The sad part is that GM Doc might actually be dumb enough to trade Blake for that loser Fatmelo.

You know Choke-P is doing everything in his power to make it happen.:lol

Clipper Nation
01-15-2017, 10:55 PM
You know Choke-P is doing everything in his power to make it happen.:lol

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all the "trade Blake" nonsense over the last few years has been drummed up by Choke-P and his entourage. It's all a very convenient distraction from his long resume of playoff failures. And then when the Clippers finally cave and the team gets worse without Blake, then he can move on to the "supporting cast" excuse for his continued choking.

Leetonidas
01-15-2017, 11:02 PM
Lol at the idea of the Clippers trading Blake for a far inferior cancerous player

Gummi Clutch
01-16-2017, 12:34 AM
This dude is one of the biggest losers in the history of the league. The fact that he will probably be a HOF player is nauseating...he is anything but.

Chillen
01-16-2017, 01:33 AM
So would any of you do this trade if you were RC and Phil was high?
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zkwq39b

ambchang
01-16-2017, 02:00 AM
No.

Green is too valuable.

Chillen
01-16-2017, 04:45 AM
Well if Melo wants to go to Cleveland they would have to give up Love, which I wouldn't do if I was Griffin he is a big part of that team. Unless the Knicks will take back Shumpert and Smith, lol, it ain't happening unless the Knicks buy Melo out and he goes to Cleveland that way. I really hope the Cavs don't do that to KLove, he really helped them win that 2016 NBA title vs the Warriors. If it does happen, Love is a great return for Melo. I don't see the point in breaking up a proven NBA champion team for Melo.

MI21
01-16-2017, 10:12 AM
I really hope the Clippers trade Griffin for Melo :lol

MI21
01-16-2017, 10:14 AM
Well if Melo wants to go to Cleveland they would have to give up Love, which I wouldn't do if I was Griffin he is a big part of that team. Unless the Knicks will take back Shumpert and Smith, lol, it ain't happening unless the Knicks buy Melo out and he goes to Cleveland that way. I really hope the Cavs don't do that to KLove, he really helped them win that 2016 NBA title vs the Warriors. If it does happen, Love is a great return for Melo. I don't see the point in breaking up a proven NBA champion team for Melo.

Yeah, that would be a ridiculous deal to make for the Cavaliers. Now that Melo has lost his first step and also can't finish inside, his offensive game doesn't look nearly as dangerous. He was always a chucker but now it's just really ugly.

Love is the far better player and far better fit.

SpursforSix
01-16-2017, 10:19 AM

So we lose 2 starters for a back up? I'm usually for any trade that involves shipping out Parker. But they'd have to start Murry and Mills as the PG and SG.

TDMVPDPOY
01-16-2017, 10:58 AM
melo getting traded to clippers, isnt KG a consultant there? ...lol melo cuck

jeebus
01-16-2017, 11:40 AM
If I'm Doc RiversThen you're a failure of a father, the most overrated coach of the last 20 years, and soon to be hands down one of the shittiest GMs to walk the planet.

Chillen
01-16-2017, 01:53 PM
Yeah, that would be a ridiculous deal to make for the Cavaliers. Now that Melo has lost his first step and also can't finish inside, his offensive game doesn't look nearly as dangerous. He was always a chucker but now it's just really ugly.

Love is the far better player and far better fit.

I really do hope Cleveland is smarter, why trade for him when he could get bought out and come to you. Phil wouldn't trade Melo to an Eastern Conference team anyway, it would be Melo for Clippers scraps. I hope even LeBron values KLove and he is now a big part of that team.

Clipper Nation
01-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Then you're a failure of a father, the most overrated coach of the last 20 years, and soon to be hands down one of the shittiest GMs to walk the planet.
bus

StrengthAndHonor
01-16-2017, 03:02 PM
Then you're a failure of a father, the most overrated coach of the last 20 years, and soon to be hands down one of the shittiest GMs to walk the planet.
Doc Rivers handed his son the second richest contract in the Rivers clan:lol He made millions and continues to milk a Billionaire by "failing" to do his job. Sounds like success to me tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
01-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Then there's no other reason to even discuss any sort of deal. The Clippers are taking a huge gamble by absorbing a malcontent. Porzingis is the only reason the Clippers would even take this "rumors" seriously.

Gummi Clutch
01-16-2017, 04:42 PM
Doc Rivers handed his son the second richest contract in the Rivers clan:lol He made millions and continues to milk a Billionaire by "failing" to do his job. Sounds like success to me tbh.
Holyshit...nojoke:lol

Chillen
01-17-2017, 05:58 AM
If the Knicks are stupid enough to include Porzingis with Melo for Blake/Reddick, if your the Clippers you do that deal. Melo for Blake/Reddick, not worth it for the Clippers.

LittleCriminal
01-17-2017, 05:52 PM
Crazy idea...
Anderson for Melo
Have Melo come off the bench for the Spurs.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2017, 06:45 PM
Melo for Clay Thompson

Do It Mitch!!!!

lol

Thebesteva
01-17-2017, 07:05 PM

Can't stand MarshMello but this is click bait Fake News. Typical dumb fuck spur fan opening his mouth. Never question my sauces modofoka

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18496020/phil-jackson-asks-carmelo-anthony-wants-stay-new-york-knicks

Chillen
01-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Now he wants to stay and won't waive his no trade clause, lol, such a baby.

ambchang
01-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Now he wants to stay and won't waive his no trade clause, lol, such a baby.

Backtracking like he just threw a sucker punch.

phxspurfan
01-20-2017, 07:44 PM
With the CP3 injury, as the losses mount... if Griffin returns and the Clips don't start winning, Ballmer may ask Doc to explore Griffin for Melo. It gives the Clips a go to guy and a chance to preserve their playoff seeding, and gives CP3 that much more reason to consider staying after this season.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-21-2017, 05:51 PM
No.

Green is too valuable.
Kawhi and Anthony are too redundant.

Chillen
01-22-2017, 01:33 AM
Kawhi and Anthony are too redundant.

I'd trade Gasol and Green for Anthony and Porzingis, pretty sure RC would to.