The Pats need your strength my friend.

lefty
01-15-2017, 08:30 PM
The Pats need your strength my friend.

Patience

The cosmos will decide what my next team will be

HI-FI
01-15-2017, 08:32 PM
Lefty, with cheatriots remaining, you know what to do.

lefty
01-15-2017, 08:34 PM
I don't know yet

Patience my friend

monosylab1k
01-15-2017, 08:56 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

AchillesHeel
01-15-2017, 09:06 PM
stay away from New England

TheGreatYacht
01-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Stay away from Godgers

lefty
01-15-2017, 10:02 PM
I'll let the highest bidder decide...

Bring on the $$$$

djohn2oo8
01-15-2017, 10:03 PM

lefty
01-17-2017, 09:56 AM
Do we have any Falcons fans here ?/

clambake
01-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Do we have any Falcons fans here ?/

yes. diehard falcons fan here. any questions about this team should come to me.

SpursforSix
01-17-2017, 10:49 AM

Ok guy...nice to have another expert here. Talk to me about Steve Bartkowski. Jamal Anderson was a black running back for the Falcons and had multiple 1000 yard seasons. Yep..they also had a cornerback who did something with a hooker or something the day before the Super Bowl. Talk to me about that.

lefty
01-17-2017, 10:53 AM
Thanks for confirming.

How did you become a Falcons fan?

Also: I'm sorry.

#RiseUp

clambake
01-17-2017, 11:49 AM
Ok guy...nice to have another expert here. Talk to me about Steve Bartkowski. Jamal Anderson was a black running back for the Falcons and had multiple 1000 yard seasons. Yep..they also had a cornerback who did something with a hooker or something the day before the Super Bowl. Talk to me about that.

steve (i will never amount to anything) bartkowski.
jamal (i'll run run run to nowhere and get cut) anderson.
can't comment about the hooker thing, what with all this roger goddell punishment still looming.

clambake
01-17-2017, 11:50 AM
Thanks for confirming.

How did you become a Falcons fan?

a cornerback introduced me to the whore of my dreams.

SpursforSix
01-17-2017, 11:57 AM
steve (i will never amount to anything) bartkowski.
jamal (i'll run run run to nowhere and get cut) anderson.
can't comment about the hooker thing, what with all this roger goddell punishment still looming.

So...you're an "expert". Let's talk about...Shawn Collins...the Falcons WR. Did you know that in his career, he averaged 14.6 yards per reception? Huh guy? GRRRRRRRRRR. And only ONE "fumble"? Trust me...leave the analysis to the guys that know things. No one on here can every discuss football, track, and blues like I....YOU SHOOT SICK PEDOS IN THE HEAD...that's what you do. Collins played for three different teams. Two of those are in conference finals this weekend. YOU GOT THAT????
You need to know about "spots" and history. PEE PEE THE KIDNAPPER???? GRRRRRRRR. JUDY...WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN??? OLANGANAPO???? you think they let 5 year olds in the bar? Here's a fucking blues video
wPiMbg4yVWk

lefty
01-17-2017, 12:01 PM
a cornerback introduced me to the whore of my dreams.
:tu

clambake
01-17-2017, 12:06 PM
So...you're an "expert". Let's talk about...Shawn Collins...the Falcons WR. Did you know that in his career, he averaged 14.6 yards per reception? Huh guy? GRRRRRRRRRR. And only ONE "fumble"? Trust me...leave the analysis to the guys that know things. No one on here can every discuss football, track, and blues like I....YOU SHOOT SICK PEDOS IN THE HEAD...that's what you do. Collins played for three different teams. Two of those are in conference finals this weekend. YOU GOT THAT????
You need to know about "spots" and history. PEE PEE THE KIDNAPPER???? GRRRRRRRR. JUDY...WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN??? OLANGANAPO???? you think they let 5 year olds in the bar? Here's a fucking blues video
wPiMbg4yVWk

well, shawn collins didn't care enough about football. he spent six days a week as a folk rock singer named shawn phillips when he shoulda been kowtowing to his qb.

however, the shoot pedo sicko in the head is spot on.

they are still digging out from judy's mudslide. (which i think is a metaphor for black guys)

SpursforSix
01-17-2017, 12:35 PM
they are still digging out from judy's mudslide. (which i think is a metaphor for black guys)

Wrong again guy...you think?

Me: Grrrrr.
Judy: Those internet guys again?
Me: Yep...they are dumber than Corky from Life Goes On.
Judy: what is is this time? They didn't know the top twenty sprinters with hammer toes?
Me: They don't know what a mudslide is
Judy: oh hon...pull off my diapers and I'll give you one
Me: That sounds great. Can you put on your Webster costume first?