PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets What ever became of Kate Faber, tbh?

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2017, 05:57 PM
Don't know why she crossed my mind (maybe it's the Bean Gene) , but curious how's life been to her since the lottery...

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2017, 06:39 PM
all that bitch got was Kobe's 14 inch dick up her ass and a 85,000 dollar check. That's all she got outta him. As Kobe told his friends. She didn't get shit. I still can't beleive that bitch was going aroung bragging to her friends that Kobe has a 14 inch cock. That was crazy for an alleged rape victim. lol

Thread
01-17-2017, 06:40 PM
And she was so homely and beneath him. I still don't understand it.

Thread
01-17-2017, 06:41 PM
He was that||close to doin' time in Colorado. That wasn't California. He was fucked.

Two things saved him:::

his people wiped that room down.
he hired that lawyer from hell.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2017, 06:42 PM

How much you willing to bet that Tammy was wishing his name was Kate Duncan after he heard Kobe was packing a 14 incher. He was jealous of that white girls ass

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2017, 06:44 PM
He was that||close to doin' time in Colorado. That wasn't California. He was fucked.

Two things saved him:::

his people wiped that room down.
he hired that lawyer from hell.

He would not have done anytime. Had his lawyers told him so they would have settled and the girl would have not testified or lied for the millions.

Thread
01-17-2017, 06:44 PM
How much you willing to bet that Tammy was wishing his name was Kate Duncan after he heard Kobe was packing a 14 incher. He was jealous of that white girls ass

She probably thought her little was comin' to end when he popped that knot.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2017, 06:45 PM
all that bitch got was Kobe's 14 inch dick up her ass and a 85,000 dollar check. That's all she got outta him. As Kobe told his friends. She didn't get shit. I still can't beleive that bitch was going aroung bragging to her friends that Kobe has a 14 inch cock. That was crazy for an alleged rape victim. lol

Is that really all she got?:lol

monosylab1k
01-17-2017, 06:47 PM
http://www.sport-groups.com/thread/19639/Kobe-settlement-reportedly-15-million.html

She got $1.5 million.

monosylab1k
01-17-2017, 06:48 PM

It's all pink on the inside.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2017, 06:48 PM
She probably thought her little was comin' to end when he popped that knot.

yeah it wasn't his finest moment. She ate little Debbie white powdered and chocolate donuts. Doritos and Cheetos...and all kinds of microwave burritos. I'm sure she didn't douche before the ass fucking and I'm sure Kobe had all kinds of rotten smelly shit on his cock when he pulled that bitch out. He's a lucky son of bitch to be honest.

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2017, 06:49 PM
http://www.sport-groups.com/thread/19639/Kobe-settlement-reportedly-15-million.html

She got $1.5 million.

Fake news to be honest. That bitch ain 't get shit

clambake
01-17-2017, 06:58 PM
"but but but shaq just pays them" lol

monosylab1k
01-17-2017, 07:24 PM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

DMC
01-17-2017, 07:34 PM
It's all pink on the inside.

Except hers, as it was full of tri-cum so it likely had a opalescent hue.

DeadlyDynasty
01-17-2017, 07:59 PM
Kobe was the first sports superstar of our generation to have to publicly pay for his sins (thank you, buddy)...before Tiger, A-Rod, Lance, etc. He also was the first to come under major scrutiny, as today's social media would've had a field day with horrible human beings like Bird, MJ, Malone, David Robinson (career loser, publicly whined about his contract in later years). I've always believed he was innocent, morseo now knowing how sacred public perception is. I'd think a true rapist would close the deal once they were pot-committed with the penetration. He had a moment of clarity and walked into the light, though

01-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Kirby rapedPERIOD

Thread
01-17-2017, 10:32 PM
Like MLK Kobe overcame. He buried the proverbials with his wife, reanimated old man Buss, took Pau in hand and went back-to-back for the 4th time.

He was this||close to goin' out. Then American jurisprudence and a blank check brought him back off life support. Usually when you're that far gone you don't come back. You either die, or, you end up feelin' sorry for yourself, alone, lonely, watching a lot of television, eating anything that doesn't move, but, Kobe didn't do that. He grabbed the old jacks, a few timbers, and started back down.

Those were the days my friends, we'd thought they'd never end.

spurraider21
01-17-2017, 10:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2d7QAIX8Q

Splits
01-17-2017, 11:45 PM

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

:bike:

Killakobe81
01-18-2017, 12:47 AM

She got $1.5 million.

Not even close did you v even read the link the 1.5 million includes legal fees ...defense claims it was less?than 1 mollie either way once the expense are paid she lucky to net 500k

monosylab1k
01-18-2017, 02:56 AM
Not even close did you v even read the link the 1.5 million includes legal fees ...defense claims it was less?than 1 mollie either way once the expense are paid she lucky to net 500k

I don't give a fuck how it was divided, lakerfan random. She got 1.5 millionPERIOD

Thread
01-18-2017, 07:44 AM
I don't give a fuck how it was divided, lakerfan random. She got 1.5 millionPERIOD

And he got time outside the walls. Time enough to stack NBA Titles back-to-back.

pookenstein
01-18-2017, 08:42 AM
And he got time outside the walls. Time enough to stack NBA Titles back-to-back.

And all he had to do for that was letting Pau do the heavy lifting.

Thread
01-18-2017, 09:33 AM
And all he had to do for that was letting Pau do the heavy lifting.

Though Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Pau held Kobe's hand.

baseline bum
01-18-2017, 11:29 AM

Though Kobe couldn't make a single playoff game after Pau withdrew his hand.

Thread
01-18-2017, 11:39 AM

Though you waited two years to hold Pau's hand because you couldn't shit, or, get off the pot.

baseline bum
01-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Though you waited two years to hold Pau's hand because you couldn't shit, or, get off the pot.

01-18-2017, 12:02 PM
Bum caught ya tiptoeing there, Cub. He got ya good.

Killakobe81
01-18-2017, 12:07 PM

That DISD education ...
Kidding.

Thread
01-18-2017, 12:14 PM

Though you & 140 are about to make the first list of the new year.

clambake
01-18-2017, 12:15 PM

yeah but, this is absolute gold.

01-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the list card tbh

Thread
01-18-2017, 12:20 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the list card tbh

- "When you side a man you either stay with him, or, you're finished, we're all finished!"

- "Pike Bishop" - "The Wild Bunch"

pookenstein
01-18-2017, 12:20 PM

Yes, Kobe held his hand. And when the time came, the bright lights began to shine on the biggest stage, Pau rose up to the occasion, took Kobe on his back and carried him to two titles. "Fear no more", he said, "I got you."

Thread
01-18-2017, 12:22 PM
Yes, Kobe held his hand. And when the time came, the bright lights began to shine on the biggest stage, Pau rose up to the occasion, took Kobe on his back and carried him to two titles. "Fear no more", he said, "I got you."

That's just you hating on Kobe for not getting drawn in by the Celtics and instead making Artest bust that Boston hole.

baseline bum
01-18-2017, 12:29 PM

And just last year you said you didn't do lists. You're a pussy and an asshole.

Thread
01-18-2017, 12:37 PM
And just last year you said you didn't do lists. You're a pussy and an asshole.

& you're tardy on Pau.

pookenstein
01-18-2017, 12:38 PM
That's just you hating on Kobe for not getting drawn in by the Celtics and instead making Artest bust that Boston hole.

Nah, I'm just checkin assholes.

Thread
01-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Nah, I'm just checkin assholes.

Every fox smells his own hole, pooky.

pookenstein
01-18-2017, 12:52 PM
Every fox smells his own hole, pooky.

True.

Thread
01-18-2017, 12:59 PM
True.

Then tend your own.

baseline bum
01-18-2017, 01:03 PM
& you're tardy on Pau.

As long as you're willing to acknowledge you're a pussy and an asshole. Might as well put yourself on your list now.

Thread
01-18-2017, 01:08 PM
As long as you're willing to acknowledge you're a pussy and an asshole. Might as well put yourself on your list now.

Late for Pau. Who could imagine old big shot Pop making a miscue like that? And probably just over nickels & dimes.

ha, ha.

baseline bum
01-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Late for Pau. Who could imagine old big shot Pop making a miscue like that? And probably just over nickels & dimes.

ha, ha.

Gasol wanted the money, the starting spot, and the better city in Chicago. Pop couldn't offer that shit in 2015.

Thread
01-18-2017, 01:24 PM
Gasol wanted the money, the starting spot, and the better city in Chicago. Pop couldn't offer that shit in 2015.

Nope, he cut off his nose to spite his face. Couldn't just pay a little tax after all the good fortune he'd been blessed with. "No. I won't do it!" What an asshole. Blew two years of Gasol holding fast at the top of the Bell curve because he could not give instead of taking every single time. He's got a little Saban in him.

Leetonidas
01-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Kool obsessed with kobes penis :lol

pookenstein
01-19-2017, 01:38 AM
Then tend your own.

Maybe I will. Maybe I won't.

DarrinS
01-19-2017, 08:50 AM
He raped the Lakers, tbh

RGMCSE
01-19-2017, 01:52 PM
"Check it, you know how I be. 5 years ago date raped by Kobe!" :wow

DMC
01-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Kobe was the first sports superstar of our generation to have to publicly pay for his sins (thank you, buddy)...before Tiger, A-Rod, Lance, etc. He also was the first to come under major scrutiny, as today's social media would've had a field day with horrible human beings like Bird, MJ, Malone, David Robinson (career loser, publicly whined about his contract in later years). I've always believed he was innocent, morseo now knowing how sacred public perception is. I'd think a true rapist would close the deal once they were pot-committed with the penetration. He had a moment of clarity and walked into the light, though

That light was in the bathroom near the shower tbh

AaronY
01-22-2017, 07:31 AM

Gotdamn

UZER
01-22-2017, 10:08 AM

Gotdamn

And they got mad at D'Angelo Russell. :lol

Thread
01-22-2017, 10:35 AM
He raped the Lakers, tbh

We're light a triple + 3 doubles without him.

Yep, yep.

DMC
01-22-2017, 02:12 PM
We're light a triple + 3 doubles without him.

Yep, yep.

You could be light a few more because of her though.

Thread
01-22-2017, 02:40 PM
You could be light a few more because of her though.

In fact I cited that fact first. Me

Many moons ago I stated that we lost Kobe's prime's prime due to that rape. 4 years at absolutely zenith lost, gone, poof. Had he not committed that act would he have permitted the team to lose that 23 point lead Vs. Boston in '08? Or, was his focus still wounded to an extent that caused us to lose a seminal NBA Title that would have in the coming reality put us at 17, them at 16?

It's grim business. You record it in the scrolls alongside all of our history. To omit it would be a sin.