PDA

View Full Version : Car cover for the Krew, others unable to put on themselves.

Fabbs
01-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Previously we discussed the idea of implementing the use of a car cover to keep ice and snow off a cars windows and roof. I posted the example of "Corey" who showed how to put a cover on and off in a YouTube. It was very simple. However a number of The Laundry Krew expressed that they were unwilling to use a car cover. But let's not judge. Perhaps they are unable to do so. For example they may not have the physical strength required to put on a car cover.
Or it may be too mentally challenging.

I'm not standing out in the freezing rain putting a cover on a car.

So i bring you a video that may help:

Fabbs
01-18-2017, 07:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBUjahrNyFI

Blake
01-18-2017, 07:43 PM
This won't go well op

SpursforSix
01-18-2017, 07:54 PM
Previously we discussed the idea of implementing the use of a car cover to keep ice and snow off a cars windows and roof. I posted the example of "Corey" who showed how to put a cover on and off in a YouTube. It was very simple. However a number of The Laundry Krew expressed that they were unwilling to use a car cover. But let's not judge. Perhaps they are unable to do so. For example they may not have the physical strength required to put on a car cover.

You need to mother fucking name the "Laundry Krew". You've got some weird ass shit going on in your head. If you start alienating yourself from everyone, you'll end up with Avante. And that shit will lead down dark roads buddy.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2017, 08:20 PM
OP has been stewing about this for days:lol

SpursforSix
01-18-2017, 08:30 PM

I can't remember for sure but aren't you the mother fucker that proposed putting a sock filled with cat shit in your car to absorb moisture and then wants to be an atheist because you can't get laid???

monosylab1k
01-18-2017, 09:28 PM

:lmao

pgardn
01-18-2017, 09:47 PM
I thought the lady in the video was quite elegant.

Now I wanna see her performance in the middle of an Fn blizzard.
And you think that roller is gonna work at -50 below? The battery goes dead, it rolls up like a giant ball of cotton candy. I see chaos. This will do nothing for the good people of Antarctica. These posters were concerned about deadly conditions, not Spring in San Diego.

Fabbs
01-18-2017, 10:04 PM
This won't go well op
To the contrary, SpursTalk is all about helping others out, sharing useful info.

I'd like to add some custom lyrics specifically for SpursTalk to the video song, along with what Pgardn already noted was an elegant and rather attractive Asian women.

Fabbs
01-18-2017, 10:11 PM
I thought the lady in the video was quite elegant.

Now I wanna see her performance in the middle of an Fn blizzard.
And you think that roller is gonna work at -50 below? The battery goes dead, it rolls up like a giant ball of cotton candy. I see chaos. This will do nothing for the good people of Antarctica. These posters were concerned about deadly conditions, not Spring in San Diego.
You're a bit late to the party.
The previous thread and YouTube video showed a car cover for ice and snow, explained by Corey.
The video in this thread is for non inclement or just slightly inclement weather.

This threads video may help some of SpursTalk posters to use in either
a) fair weather in their town or
b) use as a stepping stone, for example for DMC, DD and the Laundry Krew et all to use 1st in sunny weather then progressively graduate to the snow and ice cover in that weather. They may prefer continue with their present M.O. of having lots of moisture to go with their 15 minutes of activity they currently use in inclement weather. No hurry. It's a process.

Fabbs
01-18-2017, 10:16 PM
I can't remember for sure but aren't you the superior intelligence that proposed putting a sock filled with silica litter in your car?
Well i have never tried the silica altho it is proven to be a moisture absorbant and could work well inside of cars. As Wild Cobra noted, rice is also.

Again, if you and other like minded want to keep moisture on hand for your 15 minutes of activity inside your cars, apparently often with each other please do not view this as me advocating you stop.

Clipper Nation
01-18-2017, 10:27 PM
It must be exhausting to be as perpetually butthurt over the most minor things as Fabbs is every day.

DJR210
01-18-2017, 10:31 PM

:lmao dude having a hard time sleeping over failed threads

SpursforSix
01-18-2017, 10:36 PM
Well i have never tried the silica altho it is proven to be a moisture absorbant and could work well inside of cars. As Wild Cobra noted, rice is also.

Again, if you and other like minded want to keep moisture on hand for your 15 minutes of activity inside your cars, apparently often with each other please do not view this as me advocating you stop.

If I wanted to counteract any moisture in my car, I'd just cut out your mom's vag and throw it on the dash.

And don't misquote me faggot. I'll put in a call to the Laundy Krew.

pgardn
01-18-2017, 11:09 PM
You're a bit late to the party.
The previous thread and YouTube video showed a car cover for ice and snow, explained by Corey.
The video in this thread is for non inclement or just slightly inclement weather.

This threads video may help some of SpursTalk posters to use in either
a) fair weather in their town or
b) use as a stepping stone, for example for DMC, DD and the Laundry Krew et all to use 1st in sunny weather then progressively graduate to the snow and ice cover in that weather. They may prefer continue with their present M.O. of having lots of moisture to go with their 15 minutes of activity they currently use in inclement weather. No hurry. It's a process.

Oh.

Well I own a truck with a finely fashioned wood " tailgate" cause the other rotted out due to constant kayak fishing in saltwater. A Cheby 2000. She's rusting in a number of places. She has a sun scorched exterior. She is hopeless as a looker. But by God she gets me where I wanna go. If I tried putting any cover on her she'd throw it back at me.

So there's that.

Proceed forthwith and Godspeed.

pgardn
01-18-2017, 11:10 PM
If I wanted to counteract any moisture in my car, I'd just cut out your mom's vag and throw it on the dash.

You are not fond of car covers.
And possibly the op.

Fabbs
01-18-2017, 11:38 PM
Oh.

Well I own a truck with a finely fashioned wood " tailgate" cause the other rotted out due to constant kayak fishing in saltwater. A Cheby 2000. She's rusting in a number of places. She has a sun scorched exterior. She is hopeless as a looker. But by God she gets me where I wanna go. If I tried putting any cover on her she'd throw it back at me.

So there's that.

Proceed forthwith and Godspeed.
Water under the bridge.
In hindsight, or in foresight if/when you get a new one, what would she look like had she been covered all these years?

DJR210
01-18-2017, 11:55 PM
So Fapps since everyone who shits on you is one centralized account, who is it?

pgardn
01-18-2017, 11:57 PM
Water under the bridge.
In hindsight, or in foresight if/when you get a new one, what would she look like had she been covered all these years?

Like shit because she was right next to if not in saltwater and sand while I unloaded and loaded kayaks for the last 16-17 years. And no, I'm not gonna cover her in addition to onloading and offloading all my gear in the middle of a hot summer after a satisfying but exhausting day(s) fishing.

And.
She still RUNS beautifully. And that is a huge point of emphasis. Being able to move with stuff. Not being pretty. She got her freshwater bath, that's all she needs. She does fine without a real tailgate as her owner is now an expert at building a nice frame to slide a 2x8 in and out.

If I get a new one she will be used and abused for her stated purpose.

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 12:14 AM
Like shit because she was right next to if not in saltwater and sand while I unloaded and loaded kayaks for the last 16-17 years. And no, I'm not gonna cover her in addition to onloading and offloading all my gear in the middle of a hot summer after a satisfying but exhausting day(s) fishing.

And.
She still RUNS beautifully. And that is a huge point of emphasis. Being able to move with stuff. Not being pretty. She got her freshwater bath, that's all she needs. She does fine without a real tailgate as her owner is now an expert at building a nice frame to slide a 2x8 in and out.

If I get a new one she will be used and abused for her stated purpose.
meh some work trucks should remain just that.
Not all are a candidate for cover.

Leetonidas
01-19-2017, 12:53 AM
:lol Faggs getting ethered

01-19-2017, 05:28 AM
:lmao

pgardn
01-19-2017, 08:35 AM
meh some work trucks should remain just that.
Not all are a candidate for cover.

I look at that beauty as a fun truck as it has nothing to do with my work.

And fun for me can be very messy.

Carry on with the arctic blast covers.

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 11:00 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/whitepants1_zpsuszf18yx.png
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/whitepants2_zpshkmb4lam.png

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 11:25 AM
So Fapps since everyone who self identifies as a Laundry Krew member is one centralized account, who is it?
Are the Laundry Krew and The Rimmies one and the same?
Hmmmn.

Or could they be some of each?

DJR210
01-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Another Fabbs Fantasy Faction :lol

Reck
01-19-2017, 03:42 PM
Another Fabbs Fantasy Faction :lol

You ought to trademark your work and stop the likes of fapps from using legendary work. :lol

Avante
01-19-2017, 04:05 PM
I'm not living aywhere where I need protection from snow.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-19-2017, 04:18 PM
Chirp chirp.

Avante
01-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Stupid, stupid

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 05:54 PM
So Fabbs since everyone gathers in their car for 15 minutes of activity with moisture one centralized account, who is it?
Kind of like the 3 year old who says "Guess where i am?" -when all the adults in the room know she is behind the chair playing hide n seek. Or for that matter anyone over 5 knows where she is.
The others just let her think she is hiding. She gets a kick out of it.

Likewise the The Laundry Krew / Rimmies.
Why not just let them think they are *hiding* and *winning* and they can return to their keyboard(s) for another jerk session.

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 05:59 PM

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 06:01 PM
It must be exhausting to be as perpetually butthurt over the most minor things as Fabbs is every day.
Here is what you are suffering from in part:
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. is a defense mechanism people subconsciouslprojectiony employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Blake
01-19-2017, 06:02 PM
A burn so nice he used it twice

Fabbs
01-19-2017, 06:15 PM
A burn so nice he used it twice
It applies to 90% of The Krew / Rimmies post so....
Ya i should learn how to multi respond.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-19-2017, 06:18 PM

benefactor
01-20-2017, 07:33 AM
chirp chirp