PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Westbrook still upset at Durant

djohn2oo8
01-19-2017, 01:46 PM
http://uproxx.com/dimemag/russell-westbrook-kevin-durant-zaza-pachulia-warriors-thunder/

:lol today's sensitive ass stars

unleashbaynes
01-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Durant is a soft ass little bitch tbh, but it's pretty telling that none of Westbrook's teammates came to his aid :lol

Chillen
01-19-2017, 02:05 PM
In all fairness Westbrook is having an MVP year and that OKC team would have been good enough to win it all this season. Durant pulled the ultimate bitch move by joining a 73 win team that just eliminated the Thunder in the West Finals. Jordan, Bird, Magic would have tried to beat them the next season not join them. If I was Westbrook, I would be pissed to. Also nice fake tough guy crap from ZaZa staring down Westbrook. If the Warriors ring this year it's only going to be exciting for fans in San Francisco. It's like rooting for the guy in the Karate Kid that sweep the leg bit, the Warriors are that over confident, cocky bunch.

Clipper Nation
01-19-2017, 02:51 PM
> :cry "Why are players all buddy-buddy off the court nowadays? I miss the days when they hated each other!" :cry
> Two modern players actually end up hating each other off the court
> :cry "Today's NBA players are too sensitive!" :cry

:lol Yesterday's sensitive-ass fans

unleashbaynes
01-19-2017, 03:07 PM
> :cry "Why are players all buddy-buddy off the court nowadays? I miss the days when they hated each other!" :cry
> Two modern players actually end up hating each other off the court
> :cry "Today's NBA players are too sensitive!" :cry

:lol Yesterday's sensitive-ass fans

I always love the dumbasses that say Lebron is sensitive, while ignoring the fact that Dad Killer invited a high school coach to his HoF speech just to ridicule him for :cry leaving me off varsity as a freshman :cry

Clipper Nation
01-19-2017, 03:36 PM
I always love the dumbasses that say Lebron is sensitive, while ignoring the fact that Dad Killer invited a high school coach to his HoF speech just to ridicule him for :cry leaving me off varsity as a freshman :cry

:lol He also invited the last guy who made the cut for varsity that year just to berate him too, as if it was his fault that DK wasn't good enough to make varsity.

Meanwhile, LeGOAT started on his school's varsity football team as a freshman and then led the basketball team to a state championship. :worthy:

RD2191
01-19-2017, 03:37 PM
Kevin Durant is a snake. A pathetic little bitch.

unleashbaynes
01-19-2017, 04:14 PM
:lol He also invited the last guy who made the cut for varsity that year just to berate him too, as if it was his fault that DK wasn't good enough to make varsity.

Meanwhile, LeGOAT started on his school's varsity football team as a freshman and then led the basketball team to a state championship. :worthy:

I love DK as a basketball player, but it's just funny which players people choose to hold accountable for actions that have nothing to do with basketball :lol

Killakobe81
01-19-2017, 05:12 PM

Petty shit by Jordan ...but as great as LeBron is being the better person won't give him the nod over Jordan.

Clipper Nation
01-19-2017, 05:15 PM
Petty shit by Jordan ...but as great as LeBron is being the better person won't give him the nod over Jordan.
Good thing LeGOAT is also the better player, then.

mudyez
01-19-2017, 06:11 PM
Wouldn't it be scary, if Durant joined OKC? Him and Westbrook would be unstoppable.

Good thing, super teams are not that easy to form.

Wait? What?

DMC
01-19-2017, 06:15 PM
Wouldn't it be scary, if Durant joined OKC? Him and Westbrook would be unstoppable.

Good thing, super teams are not that easy to form.

Wait? What?

And then they get James Harden! Wow... unstoppable.

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Not surprised nobody did anything, tbh..OKC is a soft team full of scrubs and the only other legit nigga(Steven Adams) was out..

:lol Dominos playing his heart out as a 14-point favorite at home after joining a 73-win team..

mudyez
01-19-2017, 06:24 PM
I know Dubs didn't win last year, but I have a feeling Durant will somewhat end up beeing the guy, every playground baller knows:

The one, that is on the losing team, then switches teams for game two...and loses again...making him the only one without a win, with everybody thinking just that, but nobody saying a word.

Lets call that guy the "Varejao".

MI21
01-19-2017, 06:27 PM
:lol Dominos playing his heart out as a 14-point favorite at home after joining a 73-win team..

:lol

Good to see he was able to stand up (literally) in the 4th quarter, good practice for staying upright in games that matter.

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Sucks that nobody will beat them, though, unfortunately..

mudyez
01-19-2017, 07:12 PM
Durant just was sick of playing with a dancing, self loving hype train idiot point guard...so he joined...

Forget what I just wrote! :rolleyes

Raven
01-19-2017, 07:15 PM
tbf the "friendship" between the two always felt weird. Their personalities don't match at all.

lefty
01-19-2017, 07:33 PM

Not sure tbh, but as a Freshman you can't make the varsity team, right?

If that's the case wtf is his problem? Fucking MJ

Also read that coach suffered serious depression bevause of MJ, WTF man

FkLA
01-19-2017, 08:16 PM
I don't get what people want Alphabrook to do. I think he'd be more of a bitch if he was buddy buddy with Durbeta after he bolted.

You can if you're good enough. The large majority NBA players were probably on the varsity team freshman year, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2017, 08:16 PM
nobody helping that pos wb up when he went down, just like when chalmers made porker fell down twice with the cheap shots and nobody help him up...everybody hates a hero chucking wannabe

FkLA
01-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Not sure why everybody is saying noone went over to help him up. Anus Kancer and that other dark guy (Morrow?) went over. Yeah, they didn't go at Zaza but that has more to do with them being pussies than not liking Alphabrook imo. Kancer was talking shit to KD from the bench their previous game so I'm pretty sure he's on Alphabrook's side, tbh.

unleashbaynes
01-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Sucks that nobody will beat them, though, unfortunately..

Idk, Durant's silky jump shot tends to disappear come playoff time....

01-19-2017, 08:34 PM
Not sure why everybody is saying noone went over to help him up. Anus Kancer and that other dark guy (Morrow?) went over. Yeah, they didn't go at Zaza but that has more to do with them being pussies than not liking Alphabrook imo. Kancer was talking shit to KD from the bench their previous game so I'm pretty sure he's on Alphabrook's side, tbh.
He also tried to protect chimpbrook when he threw a ball on a refs head a few weeks ago :lol

UZER
01-19-2017, 08:56 PM

I thought he got cut from the JV team?

Killakobe81
01-19-2017, 09:39 PM
I thought he got cut from the JV team?

Nope cut from varsity demoted to JV I thought ...

daslicer
01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
I can't knock Durant for leaving OKC since he wanted to play on the same team with his father. His father is Draymond Green.

SpursIndonesia
01-20-2017, 12:19 AM
Not surprised nobody did anything, tbh..OKC is a soft team full of scrubs and the only other legit nigga(Steven Adams) was out..

Come to SA, Westy, Bertans will cover your back even against the head coach wish. :lol

ambchang
01-20-2017, 09:03 AM

He was left off junior varsity because the coach thought he was too good and want him on varsity.

Get your facts straight.

But we agree DK is one of the worst human beings to ever play in the NBA.

lefty
01-20-2017, 09:12 AM
I don't get what people want Alphabrook to do. I think he'd be more of a bitch if he was buddy buddy with Durbeta after he bolted.

You can if you're good enough. The large majority NBA players were probably on the varsity team freshman year, tbh.
Thanks

Then I can see why DK is so insecure :lol

djohn2oo8
01-20-2017, 09:40 AM

Westbrook got in his feelings like a woman because Durant left. :lol