PDA

View Full Version : El Chapo

RD2191
01-19-2017, 06:30 PM
You're telling me a multimillionaire couldn't just find some look alike and pass him off as the real el chapo? Please. How the fuck would they even know who the real el chapo is?

spurraider21
01-19-2017, 06:36 PM
probably just check his voter id

Avante
01-19-2017, 07:56 PM
The lowlifes he hangs with would sell their mother for 20 bucks. Somebody would rat him out.

Talk about a shit hole....Mexico.

Reck
01-19-2017, 08:38 PM
This midget got to fuck Kate Del Castillo. I'm mad about that.

OP, you've been watching Nip and Tuck? :lol

lefty
01-20-2017, 11:03 PM
This midget got to fuck Kate Del Castillo. I'm mad about that.

OP, you've been watching Nip and Tuck? :lol

Thoses episodes with that Colombian drug lord were good tbh, they got him tho :lol

Mitch
01-20-2017, 11:24 PM
Should just execute him on the spot, tbh

Avante
01-21-2017, 12:36 AM
Should just execute him on the spot, tbh

When we are dealing with an OBVIOUS bad guy, they should be treated as such. Treated differently than that guy with no history of wrong doings. The OBVIOUS bad guys need to be shot on sight like Bin Laden.

And, if not shot on sight, the day they are found guilty, is the day they do get shot/hung/electric chair/starving pigs/hungry alligators/tied to the back of a truck and drug cross Texas, etc etc etc.

Mitch
01-21-2017, 02:11 AM
When we are dealing with an OBVIOUS bad guy, they should be treated as such. Treated differently than that guy with no history of wrong doings. The OBVIOUS bad guys need to be shot on sight like Bin Laden.

And, if not shot on sight, the day they are found guilty, is the day they do get shot/hung/electric chair/starving pigs/hungry alligators/tied to the back of a truck and drug cross Texas, etc etc etc.

Avante, the Attorney General the country needs :lol

Avante
01-21-2017, 02:44 AM
Avante, the Attorney General the country needs :lol

There are three kinds of criminals.

White collar crime, where greedy people try to cheat some system because of greed.

People who got caught up in the moment, yep, crimes of passion.

Then we have that habitual loser, the guy who spends his entire life acting stupid. He goes from one dumb crime to the next, that is how they live. It is these people we need to get rid off. Yep, these are the ones we just can't use, so.....BOOM...gone.

White collar criminals and those who just lost it for a moment we can work with. The habitual fuck up, nope!

I always get out of jury duty by simply....

(when asked why we can't be on a jury)

Everytime I come in here it's always the same guy, some Mexican who did something stupid. Look at todays docket, Hernandez, Gomez, Gonzales..... no way I can be unbiased.

Judge...(giving me that, "yes I know" look)...you can go.

Not sure what I;d do if it was ever some white/black guy. Living in central Cali chances are real good....dumb Mexican.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2017, 09:24 AM
There are three kinds of criminals.

White collar crime, where greedy people try to cheat some system because of greed.

People who got caught up in the moment, yep, crimes of passion.

Then we have that habitual loser, the guy who spends his entire life acting stupid. He goes from one dumb crime to the next, that is how they live. It is these people we need to get rid off. Yep, these are the ones we just can't use, so.....BOOM...gone.

White collar criminals and those who just lost it for a moment we can work with. The habitual fuck up, nope!

I always get out of jury duty by simply....

(when asked why we can't be on a jury)

Everytime I come in here it's always the same guy, some Mexican who did something stupid. Look at todays docket, Hernandez, Gomez, Gonzales..... no way I can be unbiased.

Judge...(giving me that, "yes I know" look)...you can go.

Not sure what I;d do if it was ever some white/black guy. Living in central Cali chances are real good....dumb Mexican.

white colar crime needs to be executed, why u want to rehab them knowing when they get out they be living it up with the cash they hid away from authorities, or their family benefitting from it...fck that shit execute the whole family tree so they dont benefit from the funds stash somewhere