01-21-2017, 07:09 PM
Oh yea, those Nuggets are the real deal

dabom
01-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Oh yea, those Nuggets are the real deal

Do they play in Cleveland now? :lol

TXstbobcat
01-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Might just work out well to get Murray a big time test against Irving and the Cavs.

tonight...you
01-21-2017, 07:25 PM
midnightpulp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5430) :lmao

Lottery team warrior. :lol

Not even the Playoffs yet. :lmao

Not your best, homie.

100%duncan
01-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Really wanted him tonight. Pau, fine whatever. But losing tony is shitty.

tonight...you
01-21-2017, 07:48 PM
Really wanted him tonight. Pau, fine whatever. But losing tony is shitty.
Nah...
More excitement for Murray. This game is irrelevant, win-wise, let's be real.
Let's watch and hope our man, Murray, drops a two-dime, with some decent D tonight and playmaking, on Kyrie.
And hope he doesn't go Turnobili... That would be significant.

If not, we learned something there also.

100%duncan
01-21-2017, 07:52 PM
Nah...
More excitement for Murray. This game is irrelevant, win-wise, let's be real.
Let's watch and hope our man, Murray, drops a two-dime, with some decent D tonight and playmaking, on Kyrie.
And hope he doesn't go Turnobili... That would be significant.

If not, we learned something there also.

This game was hard to lose either way but we need to gauge where porker is at against the elites. But yeah, good test for the rookie.

tonight...you
01-21-2017, 07:54 PM
This game was hard to lose either way but we need to gauge where porker is at against the elites. But yeah, good test for the rookie.

Pork McSpork is a proven commodity, at this point. We know what we are going to get.
Murray needs as much exposure and chances to show his ass, more than any here, next to Bertans.

I'm very ready to watch tonight.

100%duncan
01-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Pork McSpork is a proven commodity, at this point. We know what we are going to get.
Murray needs as much exposure and chances to show his ass, more than any here, next to Bertans.

I'm very ready to watch tonight.
I disagree. He has had great games against the bottom feeders but not against contenders yet

tonight...you
01-21-2017, 08:07 PM
I disagree. He has had great games against the bottom feeders but not against contenders yet
You disagree that he's a proven commodity, in the playoffs?
He has nearly a decade and a half of playoff experience. You think he's going to come out and do better than he has, in years past, this year?

I have seen him enough this year to realize what he is. No matter the opponent. He is what he is now... and has been for a bit.

You keep analyzing him, though, for something to change, I guess...

FkLA
01-21-2017, 08:14 PM
He has nearly a decade and a half of playoff experience. You think he's going to come out and do better than he has, in years past, this year?

I have seen him enough this year to realize what he is. No matter the opponent. He is what he is now... and has been for a bit.

The Pork's play fluctuates a lot though. There is a huge difference from how he played against LAC in '15 playoffs/how he started off this year to how he has played the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, against elite teams I think we can expect 2015 playoffs Porker to rear it's ugly head, tbh.

ducks
01-21-2017, 08:17 PM
Parker talked pop into making trip
Doctors making him take MRI

ducks
01-21-2017, 08:18 PM
The Pork's play fluctuates a lot though. There is a huge difference from how he played against LAC in '15 playoffs/how he started off this year to how he has played the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, against elite teams I think we can expect 2015 playoffs Porker to rear it's ugly head, tbh. I think your hatred toward him blinds your thinking

100%duncan
01-21-2017, 08:31 PM

The Pork's play fluctuates a lot though. There is a huge difference from how he played against LAC in '15 playoffs/how he started off this year to how he has played the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately, against elite teams I think we can expect 2015 playoffs Porker to rear it's ugly head, tbh.