PDA

View Full Version : Pop is a butthurt crying liberal

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 06:43 AM
Geez, this guy throws out one faux butthurt point against Trump after another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBD7fGgaNV4

So much sh**; just gonna list em ST style

:lmao Crying about the president's media appointed rating
:lmao But, but, but Hillary won the popular vote (thanks to Soros's machines).
:lmao Wah, he's not "mature".
:lmao Saying he made up 9/11 claims even though Trump's been proven right.
:lmao Trump needs to apologize to the rapists and terrorists.
:lmao Obama's fake birth certificate was certified real (by cronies).
:lmao Relaying the media/democrats latest butthurt talking point about CIA.
:lmao Can't respect this so-called xenophobe/racist/homophobe/disabled person maker funner of.
:lmao Crying about Trump saying some words he didn't like.
:lmao "Scared".
:lmao Worried that Trump is gonna roll back liberties.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 06:48 AM

Gummi Clutch
01-22-2017, 06:49 AM
Great great man. Honorable to the end.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 06:51 AM

Totally disagree.

dbestpro
01-22-2017, 07:21 AM
Butthurt and liberal is repetitive.

benfti
01-22-2017, 07:26 AM
Totally disagree.
Yeah, but you love Jimmer.

voids you opinion on pretty much everything.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 07:27 AM
Yeah, but you love Jimmer.

voids you opinion on pretty much everything.

Couldn't even use your main sn(s) to troll me; sad.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 07:29 AM
Butthurt and liberal is repetitive.

In a sense; yea. But Shillary losing dishes him an extra helping of butthurt.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-22-2017, 07:43 AM
Never liked Poop tbh, he benched Duncan in 6 and didn't have anyone rushing the inbounder in 0.4, also coached 2 extremely shitty series against OKC in 3 tries in 5 years... all 3 with HCA. Didn't explicitly coach not to foul when up 3 against the Mavs. No answer for an 8th seeded scrub team who couldn't score in 2011. Hack-a-Jordan in 2015 when we were about to blow the Clippers game 6 wide open, etc. Cost Duncan several rings. POS

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Never liked Poop tbh, he benched Duncan in 6 and didn't have anyone rushing the inbounder in 0.4, also coached 2 extremely shitty series against OKC in 3 tries in 5 years... all 3 with HCA. Didn't explicitly coach not to foul when up 3 against the Mavs. No answer for an 8th seeded scrub team who couldn't score in 2011. Hack-a-Jordan in 2015 when we were about to blow the Clippers game 6 wide open, etc. Cost Duncan several rings. POS

He's a good coach but far from infallible as you illustrate. One can be good at a profession and have shitty character away from it. And honestly, it takes shitty character to get behind the Clintons.

benfti
01-22-2017, 08:21 AM
Couldn't even use your main sn(s) to troll me; sad.

Lol, who do you think I am?

boutons_deux
01-22-2017, 08:29 AM
get behind the Clintons.

.... displays the typical stupidity, ignorance you rightwingnutjob cretins. Pop was talking about the Don The Con Trash, not the Clintons. And no Repug who ran in the last 25 years was better.

Maddog
01-22-2017, 08:39 AM
No people ever recognize their dictator in advance. He never stands for election on the platform of dictatorship. He always represents himself as the instrument [of] the Incorporated National Will. When our dictator turns up you can depend on it that he will be one of the boys, and he will stand for everything traditionally American.”

Dorothy Thompson

Dre_7
01-22-2017, 08:43 AM
OP is triggered by Pop. Oh no! Does he need a safe space?

If you get super offended by what a basketball coach says, you might be a snowflake.

Trill Clinton
01-22-2017, 08:44 AM
i love pop. the guy isn't afraid to speak his mind and tell it like it is:toast

barbacoataco
01-22-2017, 08:56 AM
Trump isn't about liberal/conservative. He is being blackmailed by Russia and is probably the first President to be controlled by a foreign government. I'm no liberal but I can't be OK with that.

littlecoyotecoin
01-22-2017, 09:03 AM
No people ever recognize their dictator in advance. He never stands for election on the platform of dictatorship. He always represents himself as the instrument [of] the Incorporated National Will. When our dictator turns up you can depend on it that he will be one of the boys, and he will stand for everything traditionally American.”

Dorothy Thompson

Then you are admitting Trump is Not the dictator, since every wingnut from LA to NY is stating he is, and no one will recognize the dictator when he actually arrives.

Meanwhile the real dictator rode off into the sunset on January 20th. Rarely has a president circumvented the other two branches of government to force his own will. Luckily his hubris will make undoing much of what he did far easier due to that very ignoring of congress.

Harry Callahan
01-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Pop considers himself bulletproof now with his record as the Spurs coach. He may be right regarding his professional life.

Nevertheless he is also losing his filter now with his advancing years and can't control his bitterness.

Pop also likes getting in good graces with the 5th Avenue crowd at NBA HQ. That is pretty much a progressive echo chamber with Larry OBrien, David stern, and Adam Silver in power.

Bashing President Trump will also be met with positive feelings from 85% of NBA players - guys he may want or need to sign in the coming years.

CGD
01-22-2017, 09:26 AM
Nah, Pop actually believes what he says and I have zero concerns about ulterior motives as suggested above. I applaud him for articulating his points, as opposed to just saying "this or that person sucks" and hoping for the echo chamber of social media to validate empty one line value statements unsupported by facts.

Harry Callahan
01-22-2017, 09:29 AM
.... displays the typical stupidity, ignorance you rightwingnutjob cretins. Pop was talking about the Don The Con Trash, not the Clintons. And no Repug who ran in the last 25 years was better.

Hey Boo. Pop supported Hill and Barry O with his campaign contributions and has made that very clear in recent years. Both candidates he supported lacked experience and true accomplishments in their personal histories prior to running. Hillary was a horrible candidate. You can't spin that. She rode her husband's coattails to win a Senate seat to a place she never lived in NY. The Sec of state job was a means for BO to keep her in line and quiet during his 8 year golf outing.

$pursDynasty
01-22-2017, 09:30 AM
I would prefer political conversations be in another forum because I find them annoying here, then again the most annoying thread to me last year was the Jimmer one so Spurt mission accomplished

TampaDude
01-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Fuck his politics. Just keep winning.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 09:36 AM
I agree. Trump is a great and honorable man.

Pop, on the other hand? He's a whithered old racist with a plantation mentality, as shown by how he ran Stephen Jackson out of town and banished Dedmon to the doghouse for being outspoken.

Harry Callahan
01-22-2017, 09:36 AM
Nah, Pop actually believes what he says and I have zero concerns about ulterior motives as suggested above. I applaud him for articulating his points, as opposed to just saying "this or that person sucks" and hoping for the echo chamber of social media to validate empty one line value statements unsupported by facts.

I know he believes what he says. A lot of the senior management in the NBA agrees with him too. It is still a mostly free country and Pop had a bully pulpit and mostly sympathetic media. Pop is not a stupid guy.

Mr. Body
01-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Poo is a good dude and way smarter than dumbass OP. Trump is a pimply narcissist and a joke.

ceperez
01-22-2017, 09:44 AM
Pop is absolutely accurate with assessment.

In basketball it's hard to win your way using BS, you either plan, train and execute well or you lose. Very different from Trump's privileged BS environment.

tholdren
01-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Pop cant get over the presidential race and thinks he knows best, yet he cant even choose the best 5 players on his team to finish a game.

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 09:53 AM
I love Pop. Getting him was the second greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise. :toast

boutons_deux
01-22-2017, 09:57 AM
I love Pop. Getting him was the second greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise. :toast

Pop and his org are doing just fine without the greatest thing to ever happen to the franchise.

As Don The Con would say, Pop is underrated. (but Don The Con lies)

urunobili
01-22-2017, 10:02 AM
Snowflake here. Marching as humans asking for decency is now being butthurt?

UZER
01-22-2017, 10:02 AM
If he wants to hate Trump, fine.

But this is the same guy who acts like a complete ass and belittles any reporter who dare question one of his strategies. Its just fucking basketball. Be a man and answer the damn questions for your own profession. Don't stare down, smirk at, and talk about planets to avoid being questioned. Then, maybe you can mouth off publicly on politics.

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 10:06 AM
Remember when Republicans used to hate Trump and say he wasn't what their great party stood for? :lol

Now they all just fall in line because the only reason they hated him was they thought he'd get beat badly by Cunton.

tholdren
01-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Remember when Republicans used to hate Trump and say he wasn't what their great party stood for? :lol

Now they all just fall in line because the only reason they hated him was they thought he'd get beat badly by Cunton.
Remember when everyone got in a fuss because trump said if he lost he wouldn't accept it, and the country was in uproar. now the same people are protesting. this is why america is terrible. people have to live in the past, cannot move on, or even be true to their word. I was hoping many would move to Canada or elsewhere.

ducks
01-22-2017, 10:20 AM
trump owns pop

RGMCSE
01-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Pop considers himself bulletproof now with his record as the Spurs coach. He may be right regarding his professional life.

Nevertheless he is also losing his filter now with his advancing years and can't control his bitterness.

Pop also likes getting in good graces with the 5th Avenue crowd at NBA HQ. That is pretty much a progressive echo chamber with Larry OBrien, David stern, and Adam Silver in power.

Bashing President Trump will also be met with positive feelings from 85% of NBA players - guys he may want or need to sign in the coming years.

Bing fucking go! You nailed it. Pop is losing his fucking mind right now. I bet he feels good getting all that liberal love in return. It's like a drug to him right now. He better watch out because he could get addicted and let libs march right up his ass if he don't stop. It's a damn epidemic right now. But the butt hurt is epic! I'm loving it!!

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Remember when everyone got in a fuss because trump said if he lost he wouldn't accept it, and the country was in uproar. now the same people are protesting. this is why america is terrible. people have to live in the past, cannot move on, or even be true to their word. I was hoping many would move to Canada or elsewhere.

What's your point? Clinton conceded.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 10:39 AM
I agree. Trump is a great and honorable man.

Pop, on the other hand? He's a whithered old racist with a plantation mentality, as shown by how he ran Stephen Jackson out of town and banished Dedmon to the doghouse for being outspoken.

he has no business talking negative about our president. Is something you never said when trump was doing it to Obama.

RGMCSE
01-22-2017, 10:45 AM
he has no business talking negative about our president. Is something you never said when trump was doing it to Obama.

Because he's not our president...:cry

LittleCriminal
01-22-2017, 10:46 AM
Pop for POTUS!

Crazymaddopeyo
01-22-2017, 10:49 AM
He's right in everything he says about Donald Trump. Need more people like him in Sports. If you're into it, check out Dave Zirin who writes and has a podcast about this type of politics in sports. Fucking great and oh yeah, Fuck Fonald Trump.

james evans
01-22-2017, 10:54 AM
fuck popovich, trump, the clintons, and every politicians in amerikka

Crazymaddopeyo
01-22-2017, 11:00 AM
http://www.expressnews.com/sports/columnists/mike_finger/article/In-Popovich-a-philosopher-finds-inspiration-10832041.php?t=1d464ae39b927fc3fb&cmpid=twitter-premium

Leetonidas
01-22-2017, 11:01 AM
>pop complaining
>better get in ST and complain about it
Lol

Spurminator
01-22-2017, 11:01 AM
I wouldn't want to be on the other side from Pop on any topic, tbh.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 11:09 AM
For all of those who have so much to say on a basketball board concerning politics, how many have you served THIS country? Pop served his country, I served my country.........how about you? Anyone Republican or Democrat that does not include EVERY AMERICAN in their vision for a great America should STFU!!!! That's all...

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 11:09 AM
*of you

Trill Clinton
01-22-2017, 11:16 AM
For all of those who have so much to say on a basketball board concerning politics, how many have you served THIS country? Pop served his country, I served my country.........how about you? Anyone Republican or Democrat that does not include EVERY AMERICAN in their vision for a great America should STFU!!!! That's all... thank you for your service:toast

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 11:22 AM
You are more than welcome! I don't want to come off as someone who thinks just because I served I'm more American than the next person but I do want to stress that America is diverse and it is far time we all start to embrace our differences instead of being fearful of them! Speak to someone that you normally wouldn't and see how much we are more alike than different. Everyone has a contribution.........

UZER
01-22-2017, 11:37 AM
You are more than welcome! I don't want to come off as someone who thinks just because I served I'm more American than the next person but I do want to stress that America is diverse and it is far time we all start to embrace our differences instead of being fearful of them! Speak to someone that you normally wouldn't and see how much we are more alike than different. Everyone has a contribution.........

That's a great speech. You should share that with Pop.

SpursforSix
01-22-2017, 11:38 AM

:pop: tl/dr

mywastedlife900
01-22-2017, 11:39 AM

:lmao Can't respect this so-called xenophobe/racist/homophobe/disabled person maker funner of.

Need a tissue bro?

widowmaker
01-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Freedom of speech, freedom of belief Pop is just exercising his right. Isn't that in the constitution? Plese educate me i dont know what is exactly in it.

I think that what a lot of people do not understand about Trump is that he grew up watching Family Guy and he doesnt know that adults are not supposed to act like that, its not his fault.

RGMCSE
01-22-2017, 11:42 AM
For all of those who have so much to say on a basketball board concerning politics, how many have you served THIS country? Pop served his country, I served my country.........how about you? Anyone Republican or Democrat that does not include EVERY AMERICAN in their vision for a great America should STFU!!!! That's all...

Fuck you and you're higher than thou service pat on the back bull shit. I served and I don't go around asking for congrats. "I served pat me on mah back, gimme free dennys" You are not better than anyone else so stfu.

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 11:43 AM
Has Trump sent out a "Pop is overrated" tweet yet? :lol

Capt Bringdown
01-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Where was this fierce concern when Obama was destroying lives and communities?
Stick to basketball, pineapple face.

peacemaker885
01-22-2017, 11:59 AM
GOAT.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 12:19 PM
Poor you. Reading is fundamental. If you want go down this road we can.......

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 12:20 PM
*to

Horse
01-22-2017, 12:47 PM

my god eat a dick let's stick to basketball

AFMadison
01-22-2017, 01:00 PM
Needs to stick to Basketball, you would think a man with a military background would support a president who actually cares about military officials and veterans.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 01:08 PM
So, president Obama didn't care about the military or it's officials?

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 01:10 PM
^^:lol some of you are so sensitive, tbh..

I'm not a fan of Pop's attention whoring and hardcore liberalism, but he's entitled to say whatever he wants..so many people pick and choose when they want freedom of speech and rights to be applied:lol

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 01:11 PM
As Obama said, "Don't boo -- vote!"

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 01:11 PM

Where did I say Pop "has no business talking negative about our president"? He can whine all he wants. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree with him.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 01:14 PM
Where did I say Pop "has no business talking negative about our president"? He can whine all he wants. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree with him.

Is what Pop said about Trump any different than what Trump said for years about Obama?

DMC
01-22-2017, 01:15 PM
It's his right. I don't agree with him though.

duncan2k5
01-22-2017, 01:16 PM
Very insightful from our coach...I see nothing wrong here

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Is what Pop said about Trump any different than what Trump said for years about Obama?
Not really, both of them criticized the president for specious reasons. I like Trump, but the "birther" thing was just as stupid when he promoted it as it was when Hillary's camp did it in the 2008 primaries. Likewise, Pop is retarded for falling for the fake news that Trump mocked a reporter's disability and for throwing around empty, substance-free buzzwords like "racist" and "sexist."

Floyd Pacquiao
01-22-2017, 01:29 PM
If he wants to hate Trump, fine.

But this is the same guy who acts like a complete ass and belittles any reporter who dare question one of his strategies. Its just fucking basketball. Be a man and answer the damn questions for your own profession. Don't stare down, smirk at, and talk about planets to avoid being questioned. Then, maybe you can mouth off publicly on politics. agreed
Pop is a joke

TheGreatYacht
01-22-2017, 01:33 PM
*draft dodging reality tv star goes on racist rants*

Banjo playing truckers: "Finally an Anti-PC candidate, says it like it is and isn't afraid to say it!"

*Air Force Academy grad, spent 5yrs in the Air Force, US basketball coach goes on in with no lube on that cuckservative ass*

Banjo playing truckers: "Stick to coaching! I'm taking my ball and going home :cry"

ivanfromwestwood
01-22-2017, 01:35 PM
I think pop is pandering to the black players. That's why him and Bron are best friends. Pop is constantly playing chess. He's probably trying to set himself up for the next free agent class

TheGreatYacht
01-22-2017, 01:37 PM
I think pop is slandering to the black players. That why him and Bron are best friends. Pop is constantly playing chess. He's probably trying to set himself up for the next free agent class
I think you mean pandering.....

You cuckservatives need to drop your Bibles and pick up a Dictionary one day

davidbowie
01-22-2017, 01:38 PM
never been more proud to be a spurs fan

pop using his unique position to speak out against injustice is a beautiful thing

truly admirable man

Trainwreck2100
Not really, both of them criticized the president for specious reasons. I like Trump, but the "birther" thing was just as stupid when he promoted it as it was when Hillary's camp did it in the 2008 primaries. Likewise, Pop is retarded for falling for the fake news that Trump mocked a reporter's disability and for throwing around empty, substance-free buzzwords like "racist" and "sexist."

So do you just dislike Pop? You were able to see passed Trump's jargon with Obama, and accept the man. But not Pop's

ivanfromwestwood
Talk to text owned my last post. Thank you for your concern

Splits
01-22-2017, 01:40 PM
I think you mean pandering.....

You cuckservatives need to drop your Bibles and pick up a Dictionary one day

:lol

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 01:50 PM
I don't understand all the fear about Trump. What do they think he's going to do? Round up groups of minorities and put them in interment camps like Democrat FDR did?

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 02:04 PM
It's funny how "Black players are being catered to" is viewed as a bad thing considering they are the driving force in this industry..... Secondly, if he doesn't speak up who will?

SupremeGuy
01-22-2017, 02:12 PM
Pop is a commie. Everyone knows this...

mudyez
01-22-2017, 03:04 PM
The more he speaks, the more I love Pop.

Which is the total opposit of Trump.

BatManu20
01-22-2017, 03:08 PM

bic50
01-22-2017, 03:11 PM
Pop comes off like he has a deal with someone to speak like this.

TheGreatYacht
01-22-2017, 03:14 PM
Pop comes off like he has a deal with someone to speak like this.
lol tinfoil hat wearing faggot

K...
01-22-2017, 03:14 PM
Needs to stick to Basketball, you would think a man with a military background would support a president who actually cares about military officials and veterans.

lmao you actually think mr five deferments cares about the military, mr "My vietnam was not catching aids in the 1980's"

I dont care if you vote for trump, but please call a spade a spade.

So far trump has:

complained about crowd size, increased the cost of home mortgages, made an inappropriate speech to the CIA, nominated dozen of rich and/or unqualified people to help him

That's what you voted for. own that shit. This president is apparently big in looking for loyalty over competence. Don't lie to us and act like Trump wouldn't max Tony parker for life and traded Gino for a white american. Own that shit.

kuato
01-22-2017, 03:18 PM
Common sense speech.

ElNono
01-22-2017, 03:18 PM

I'm not a fan of Pop's attention whoring and hardcore liberalism, but he's entitled to say whatever he wants..so many people pick and choose when they want freedom of speech and rights to be applied:lol

:lol spot on... notice they take it on Pop personally for speaking his mind, not the content of what he said.

Extra funny because this is the same people that rallied against "political correctness", which really includes "coach shouldn't talk about politics", but now that's exactly what they want :lol

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Lol, who do you think I am?

A schmuck.

Gummi Clutch
01-22-2017, 03:46 PM
That's your opinion. The fact that you pass it off as fact shows how misguided you are. THe man is disrespectful, petulent, and a whiner. That much nobody can refute and that is what Pop highlighted. The amount of safe space pussies in this thread is hilarious :lol

Gummi Clutch
01-22-2017, 03:46 PM

The same "triggered" and "safe space" crowd too, tbh :lol

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 03:47 PM
OP is triggered by Pop. Oh no! Does he need a safe space?

If you get super offended by what a basketball coach says, you might be a snowflake.

I'd say Pop is the one that's triggered, dude. That's sort of the point. He needs to stop being a snowflake bitch and keep to the basketball.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 03:48 PM
my god eat a dick let's stick to basketball

Tell that to Pop, hoser.

spurraider21
01-22-2017, 03:56 PM
op is a triggered snowflake

UZER
01-22-2017, 03:59 PM
Pop is so cool when he makes a reporter feel like shit in front of everyone for asking a legitimate question about a basketball game.

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 03:59 PM
^^Part of Pop's job as a basketball coach is to make himself available to the media, tbh..if the sports media asks him a question or ask for a statement about Trump and he responds, it could be viewed as part of his job..

TXstbobcat
01-22-2017, 04:00 PM
The Spurs just had one of their best wins of the year last night against the defending world champs and you guys want to focus on political view points????

UZER
01-22-2017, 04:01 PM
^^Part of Pop's job as a basketball coach is to make himself available to the media, tbh..if the sports media asks him a question or ask for a statement about Trump and he responds, it could be viewed as part of his job..

But not answering and actual about his own job?

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 04:02 PM
But not answering and actual about his own job?

Was responding to the posts above you..I don't disagree with your point, Pop definitely shows traits of entitlement and elitism..

bic50
01-22-2017, 04:12 PM
lol tinfoil hat wearing faggot
Says the twat who participated in a thread claiming Kawhi was mentally challenged. But go ahead and continue to assume a moral high ground.

Harry Callahan
01-22-2017, 04:19 PM
Pop has lot of opinions about DT and some of his staff like K Conway.

I wonder what Pop's opinion is about Hill's key confidante Huma Aberdin. Mrs. Clinton's most trusted policy adviser put her faith (and sensitive classifed/emails) in the reaches of a guy like Andy Weiner aka Carlos Danger. This is not good.

Hillary was a bad, totally tone deaf candidate. Her ability to hire quality people can definitely come into question and she's been in Washington most of the last 30 years.

I voted for Trump - IMO he was a better option given the limited choices we had in November.

For all the accusations leveled at Trump about women, Hillary shielded her Husband when he in fact acted out time and time again with women outside of his marriage/business agreement with Hillary. She looked the other way. I don't think that can be disputed.

Mikeanaro
01-22-2017, 05:06 PM
Look, Pop supports a cuck that still keeps married to a dude that was having blowjobs at the white house and cheated her with lots of other women, that dude WAS THE PRESIDENT, what part of that shit is right? you cant even keep your shit together but you and your weirdo husband wants to run the country?
What part am I missing?

Kawhitstorm
01-22-2017, 05:20 PM

It's only a matter of time before Peter "Trump Donor" Holt relieves him of his coaching duties.:wakeup

daslicer
01-22-2017, 05:45 PM
Look, Pop supports a cuck that still keeps married to a dude that was having blowjobs at the white house and cheated her with lots of other women, that dude WAS THE PRESIDENT, what part of that shit is right? you cant even keep your shit together but you and your weirdo husband wants to run the country?
What part am I missing?

:lol Dumbass, Cuck is a term that only applies to men. By the way foreigner how is your efforts going when it comes to obtaining citizenship in America?

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 05:48 PM

Would you be happy if it was your 9-year-old daughter raped or your family member killed? The Clintons are evil; and anyone supporting them are buttfucking morons; and I make no exception for GP.

tim_duncan_fan
01-22-2017, 05:50 PM
Two white meninists crying threads?

Damn. Smh

Mikeanaro
01-22-2017, 06:02 PM
:lol Dumbass, Cuck is a term that only applies to men. By the way foreigner how is your efforts going when it comes to obtaining citizenship in America?
You idiot, Hillary is a lesbian so I can refer to her AS A MAN, you would say anything to miss the actual facts, right?
I already have an european citizenship so I cant have an american one, I dont have a horse in this race thats why my opinion is non biased.

:lol Bengazhi
:lol Clit-on fundacion, how is it going now that she lost, so it wasnt pay to play?
:lol Donna Brazile
:lol trying to save her lesbian ass from prison going to the inauguration, all smiles
:lol Snowflakes burning destroying and inciting violence because they are so peaceful
:lol Celebtards thinking their opinions matter
:lol People that will never understand illegal inmigrants are ILLEGAL
:lol Limusine liberals like Pop or those celebtards should be offering shelter to illegal inmigrants to show us how its done, and how this is a FREE WORLD.

ducks
01-22-2017, 06:02 PM

He could say no questions about trump
If they ask questions about running certain plays pop would say no I will not answer that

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't want to be on the other side from Pop on any topic, tbh.

I would. I would've tore him apart over that unintelligible rant. The slobbering media didn't bother to challenge his bull shit for one second.

daslicer
01-22-2017, 06:09 PM
You idiot, Hillary is a lesbian so I can refer to her AS A MAN, you would say anything to miss the actual facts, right?
I already have an european citizenship so I cant have an american one, I dont have a horse in this race thats why my opinion is non biased.

:lol Bengazhi
:lol Clit-on fundacion, how is it going now that she lost, so it wasnt pay to play?
:lol Donna Brazile
:lol trying to save her lesbian ass from prison going to the inauguration, all smiles
:lol Snowflakes burning destroying and inciting violence because they are so peaceful
:lol Celebtards thinking their opinions matter
:lol People that will never understand illegal inmigrants are ILLEGAL
:lol Limusine liberals like Pop or those celebtards should be offering shelter to illegal inmigrants to show us how its done, and how this is a FREE WORLD.

:lol Proving my point that you are crazy nutcase just like many of the Trumpers. But you are a special kind of stupid since you are not even American.

FireMicoHalili
01-22-2017, 06:12 PM
Pop has a right to his own opinion, just as much as you and Trump have yours, no matter how asinine

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 06:22 PM
So, president Obama didn't care about the military or it's officials?

He didn't when he laying off 19-year officers/veterans one year short of qualifying for pensions.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Pop has a right to his own opinion, just as much as you and Trump have yours, no matter how asinine

Insulting a good portion of the fan base (maybe more than half) is asinine.

cd98
01-22-2017, 06:26 PM
Bewtween Trump and Hillary, our country was screwed either way. Someone had to win. I don't think Trump will be all that differenct from Hillary, so I don't get all the fuss. I mean he is a life long NY Democrat, I'd be shocked if he was any worse than Obama.

The truly disappointing thing is that Pop is do inarticulate in criticizing Trump. He sounds like a partisan hack rather than an objective observer. There's a lot to fear with Trump, but with two days to prepare his complaint, this is the best he can do? And if he's a truth teller, and then why not rip Hillary who is just as bad as Trump? But he never said a bad word about her.

Mikeanaro
01-22-2017, 06:28 PM
:lol Proving my point that you are crazy nutcase just like many of the Trumpers. But you are a special kind of stupid since you are not even American.
Yeah, ignoring the facts as usual, by the way was this any¨brilliant¨?

http://s2.glbimg.com/d7ynxUpdpCuX4yeJg5sKslTXo8o=/645x388/i.glbimg.com/og/ig/infoglobo1/f/original/2016/11/01/rogerwaters-pig.jpg

Boo Hoo Im a foreigner, none of my business hoooo...

UNT Eagles 2016
01-22-2017, 06:35 PM
He's a good coach but far from infallible as you illustrate. One can be good at a profession and have shitty character away from it. And honestly, it takes shitty character to get behind the Clintons.

Understatement of the post-Jesus era, tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-22-2017, 06:37 PM
What part am I missing?

Poop is a cuck that got down on his knees for the likes of Lionel Hollins, Scott Brooks, Cock Rivers, Erik "Filibeaner" Spoelstra, and Billy Donovan in 5 out of 6 years. 'Nuff said

TheGreatYacht
01-22-2017, 06:48 PM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/264c780779466533b520ab9ac3dc94f9/tumblr_ojgwxjbXbI1uy57v5o1_500.png

daslicer
01-22-2017, 06:54 PM
Yeah, ignoring the facts as usual, by the way was this any¨brilliant¨?

http://s2.glbimg.com/d7ynxUpdpCuX4yeJg5sKslTXo8o=/645x388/i.glbimg.com/og/ig/infoglobo1/f/original/2016/11/01/rogerwaters-pig.jpg

Boo Hoo Im a foreigner, none of my business hoooo...

:lol Just like you ignoring the fact that Clinton won the popular vote in an earlier thread and proclaiming that it was illegal immigrants for the reason why she won the popular vote. Which proves you are a retarded foreigner who is into loony tune conspiracy theories.

Mikeanaro
01-22-2017, 07:06 PM
:lol Just like you ignoring the fact that Clinton won the popular vote in an earlier thread and proclaiming that it was illegal immigrants for the reason why she won the popular vote. Which proves you are a retarded foreigner who is into loony tune conspiracy theories.
Like that one that says Russia hacked the election?

daslicer
01-22-2017, 07:09 PM
Like that one that says Russia hacked the election?

I never said that in any of the threads. Go ahead do a search. Go bump a thread where I said. Nice try you gotta do better than that.

FireMicoHalili
01-22-2017, 07:50 PM
Because clearly Pop cares about the fan base more than his own value judgments

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 07:52 PM

because insulting our shitty president insults the fan base

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 08:15 PM
Because clearly Pop cares about the fan base more than his own value judgments

He can keep his value judgments to himself or run for office.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 08:16 PM
because insulting our president insults the fan base

Now you're getting it, fuckface.

Mikeanaro
01-22-2017, 08:31 PM
I never said that in any of the threads. Go ahead do a search. Go bump a thread where I said. Nice try you gotta do better than that.
I wasnt quoting you, its just one of the most popular libtard theories ever, your media fellas love it.

spurs1990
01-22-2017, 08:45 PM
Reddit.com/r/theDonald

resistanze
LIB-RUHL! LIB-RUHL!

BacktoBasics
I wasnt quoting you, its just one of the most popular libtard theories ever, your media fellas love it.What is a media fella? Can't be worse than someone like yourself who claims to be a sports fan but openly hates the black race. With your constant hatred for gay and black people wouldn't it be more on point for a "fella" like yourself to sympathize with the America hating minority loathing "libtards"?

rasuo214
01-22-2017, 08:47 PM
I'm more curious on what would happen if the Spurs won a Championship during the Trump presidency. Does Trump not invite the Spurs/Pop to the White House? Will Pop protest and not attend?

Mikeanaro
01-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Again you? Blocked cant see what crap is moaning up there, but I bet you are one hell of a snowflake :lol

BacktoBasics
01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Again you? Blocked cant see what crap is moaning up there, but I bet you are one hell of a snowflake :lolBlocked = Incapable of defending ones beliefs with a valid argument so you shove your fat fingers in your ears and run away.

Please tell us how much you support the black community and champion for gay rights under the umbrella of potential well meaning Trump policy.

AaronY
01-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Good job Pop :toast

Birn
01-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Love Pop as the coach of the Spurs but I hate his politics. He's obviously an elitist snob who has been grossly jaded and out of touch for the past 20 years because of the NBA/celebrity bubble he's been living in. He has no clue what it's like to be out of work with little to no hope of any opportunities for people to provide for their families. He has no clue about what it's like to live in gang ridden hellish neighborhoods where good decent people go to bed terrified every night. He has no clue what it's like to be repeatedly lied to and used by a President and a political party (democrats). Pop appears to be dumbfounded and mystified about how Trump could be elected and I believe that is more telling of Pop's cluelessness than anything else. Very easy to sit around and offer these opinions with about $100 million dollars in the bank, a large home in a gated community, traveling the world and eating at the best restaurants at someone else's expense. Yeah Pop it's obvious to every working man and woman why Trump got elected. We are sick and tired and disgusted at not having jobs and watching terrorists kill our people here and abroad. At the same time, our borders are wide open for more terrorists to walk right in. I'm almost embarrassed for Pop to be this out of touch. Like all liberals and committed Marxists, Pop is most concerned with identity politics instead of jobs and opportunities for people to take care of themselves. This election, America said to hell with identity politics and political
correctness, we need jobs and a commitment from our President to keep us safe.

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 08:59 PM
I'm more curious on what would happen if the Spurs won a Championship during the Trump presidency. Does Trump not invite the Spurs/Pop to the White House? Will Pop protest and not attend?

I don't think any team is going to go visit that piece of shit after winning a title.

BacktoBasics
01-22-2017, 09:05 PM
He has no clue about what it's like to live in gang ridden hellish neighborhoods where good decent people go to bed terrified every night. You likely just described upwards of 60-70% of the where the men he coaches come from. I think he's got an idea of what you described considering the long list of relationships that go well beyond player/coach.

Whats funny is that you mention being clueless about middle to lower class lifestyle while assuming Trump (who's done nothing historically for the lower class) somehow gets it. A guy who defines the silver spoon lifestyle.

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 09:06 PM
Love Pop as the coach of the Spurs but I hate his politics. He's obviously an elitist snob who has been grossly jaded and out of touch for the past 20 years because of the NBA/celebrity bubble he's been living in. He has no clue what it's like to be out of work with little to no hope of any opportunities for people to provide for their families. He has no clue about what it's like to live in gang ridden hellish neighborhoods where good decent people go to bed terrified every night. He has no clue what it's like to be repeatedly lied to and used by a President and a political party (democrats). Pop appears to be dumbfounded and mystified about how Trump could be elected and I believe that is more telling of Pop's cluelessness than anything else. Very easy to sit around and offer these opinions with about $100 million dollars in the bank, a large home in a gated community, traveling the world and eating at the best restaurants at someone else's expense. Yeah Pop it's obvious to every working man and woman why Trump got elected. We are sick and tired and disgusted at not having jobs and watching terrorists kill our people here and abroad. At the same time, our borders are wide open for more terrorists to walk right in. I'm almost embarrassed for Pop to be this out of touch. Like all liberals and committed Marxists, Pop is most concerned with identity politics instead of jobs and opportunities for people to take care of themselves. This election, America said to hell with identity politics and political

LOL Trump and his cabinet of billionaires knows what it's like for the working man. :lol

rasuo214
01-22-2017, 09:11 PM
I don't think any team is going to go visit that piece of shit after winning a title.

Patriots would jump at the chance and there's a decent chance they'll be the first team to win a title under his presidency.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 09:12 PM
LOL Trump and his cabinet of billionaires knows what it's like for the working man. :lol

:lol middle class if fucked again
:cry wait what

daslicer
01-22-2017, 09:12 PM

America has not had a major terrorist attack since 9/11 which makes it close to 16 years now. When you talk about terrorist attacks I don't know what the hell are you talking about. If you want to talk about the shootings that happened with Muslims in this country those shootings were done by american citizens not terrorist. Also about the jobs situations what do you think Trump is going to do to bring back blue collar jobs? Those jobs are never coming back regardless of who is the president since automation has pretty much replaced the majority of those jobs.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 09:13 PM

After that shit Trump pulled with Romney Pop would be a fool to entertain the idea of a visit

FireMicoHalili
01-22-2017, 09:15 PM
He can keep his value judgments to himself or run for office.
Since when did having an opinion limit you to either shutting up about it or running for public office? I see you imposing your political beliefs on mine and you did neither of the two. Pop doesn't owe you anything as a fan and it wouldn't be a loss to the Spurs if his political beliefs weren't aligned with that of the fans. The world does not have to agree with you.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 09:17 PM
America has not had a major terrorist attack since 9/11 which makes it close to 16 years now. When you talk about terrorist attacks I don't know what the hell are you talking about. If you want to talk about the shootings that happened with Muslims in this country those shootings were done by american citizens not terrorist. Also about the jobs situations what do you think Trump is going to do to bring back blue collar jobs? Those jobs are never coming back regardless of who is the president since automation has pretty much replaced the majority of those jobs.

but............but......what about :cry benghazi :cry

rasuo214
01-22-2017, 09:20 PM

There's nothing stopping an American citizen from being a terrorist (al-Awlaki).

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Patriots would jump at the chance and there's a decent chance they'll be the first team to win a title under his presidency.

Sorry, I meant I don't think any NBA team will go and visit that piece of shit after ringing.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Since when did having an opinion limit you to either shutting up about it or running for public office? I see you imposing your political beliefs on mine and you did neither of the two. Pop doesn't owe you anything as a fan and it wouldn't be a loss to the Spurs if his political beliefs weren't aligned with that of the fans. The world does not have to agree with you.

That's how life works, dude. You don't go around lambasting the clientele with partisan politics. If I did what he did, I'd get fired. I don't hold Pop to any special standard. This is reality. What he's doing is very unprofessional.

FireMicoHalili
01-22-2017, 09:42 PM
That's how life works, dude. You don't go around lambasting the clientele with partisan politics. If I did what he did, I'd get fired. I don't hold Pop to any special standard. This is reality. What he's doing is very unprofessional.
But he isn't fired yet? So it's either your view of how life works is wrong or his boss sees no problem with what he's doing. If you wanted a master class on being unprofessional you just have to look at the 45th POTUS.

daslicer
01-22-2017, 09:46 PM

The problem is you are a normal person whose not rich and that's why you can't get away with spouting your political beliefs at work. Regardless of party affiliation when you are rich you can say whatever you want in the work place and get away with it since your money provides you immunity from having to worry about employment. This applies to Pop and that's why he can say whatever he wants without any consequences. You need to accept it and just get over it.

Birn
01-22-2017, 09:52 PM
We were lied to about Benghazi and Hillary, Obama and every Democrat looked at those grieving families and told them with a straight face that the attack was caused by a YouTube video. Anybody who knowingly lies to military families who are grieving are the most disgusting pieces of trash in my opinion. I guess Pop isn't concerned about any of that stuff and that I find to be extremely troubling.

Why doesn't Pop shoot his mouth off about the NBA's partnership with the Chinese government and playing exhibition games there? Or the NBA's basketball without borders partnership with countries who adopt Sharia law where women have zero rights, gays are set on fire and thrown off rooftops, Christians are beheaded, etc, etc. Where's Pop and his high horse on those issues? He and the NBA are totally silent about those issues but they don't hesitate at all to spout off about the North Carolina bathroom bill and even pulled the all star game from them over that stupid issue. And Pop is sitting there dumbfounded about how Trump got elected? He's really embarrassing himself and losing a lot of respect people once had for him.

Brazil
01-22-2017, 09:54 PM
Kkk clan VP still not getting over the fact Pop does not like trump ? :lmao

spurs10
01-22-2017, 09:54 PM
Well Greg Popovich and the Spurs have worked tirelessly and endlessly for the downtrodden and underprivileged in the San Antonio community. Why anyone would frame this type of work as 'elitist' makes me wonder if you know the meaning of the word. If you want to see some 'elitist' people take a look at the billionaires being appointed to Trump's cabinet. People who think those people 'feel their pain' are kidding themselves.

It has become a knee-jerk reaction to attack people who actually help people of multi-cultural communities and call them rascist and elitist. If you believe that then I'm sure you can easily believe Trump, Conway, and Spicer when they tell you more people attended their inauguration than Obama's :lol..and whatever other petty bullshit they might be trying to sell.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 09:56 PM
But he isn't fired yet? So it's either your view of how life works is wrong or his boss sees no problem with what he's doing. If you wanted a master class on being unprofessional you just have to look at the 45th POTUS.

It's unprofessional. Maybe, Peter Holt doesn't want to micromanage Pop like that unless the issue becomes enough pronounced. And I'm sorry but you're an idiot if you don't get that you don't lambast the patrons with divisive political rhetoric, though.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 09:58 PM
The problem is you are a normal person whose not rich and that's why you can't get away with spouting your political beliefs at work. Regardless of party affiliation when you are rich you can say whatever you want in the work place and get away with it since your money provides you immunity from having to worry about employment. This applies to Pop and that's why he can say whatever he wants without any consequences. You need to accept it and just get over it.

Agreed. We are a nation of haves and have nots; VIPs and little people. It's one reason I wanted Hillary out. She was above the law and didn't give two shits about this country and what it stands for. Maybe Pop should consider that instead of spouting the Dem talking points.

spurs10
01-22-2017, 10:07 PM
That's how life works, dude. You don't go around lambasting the clientele with partisan politics. If I did what he did, I'd get fired. I don't hold Pop to any special standard. This is reality. What he's doing is very unprofessional. There are many people who don't dare speak their mind in the workplace and Pop isn't one of them. He has been very articulate in the way he feels about Trump and he will not lie about it when asked. It is a measure of success I suppose .....and that's how the world works.

spurs10
01-22-2017, 10:15 PM
It's unprofessional. Maybe, Peter Holt doesn't want to micromanage Pop like that unless the issue becomes enough pronounced. And I'm sorry but you're an idiot if you don't get that you don't lambast the patrons with divisive political rhetoric, though. Is he 'lambasting the patrons' by answering a direct question? I think he is obviously pissing off Trump supporters and he obviously doesn't care. He is exactly right when Trump and his underlings are acting like children on matters of little importance and addressing the CIA with little or no respect for those that have given their lives for our country. That is what he was addressing not the patrons and fans.

spurs10
01-22-2017, 10:17 PM
Anyways...great game last night!!:flag:

LaMarcus Bryant
01-22-2017, 10:44 PM
Was responding to the posts above you..I don't disagree with your point, Pop definitely shows traits of entitlement and elitism..

Arrogance =/= entitlement/elitism tho they are similar

AFMadison
01-22-2017, 10:47 PM
That's your opinion. The fact that you pass it off as fact shows how misguided you are. THe man is disrespectful, petulent, and a whiner. That much nobody can refute and that is what Pop highlighted. The amount of safe space pussies in this thread is hilarious :lol
Exactly my point, and your descriptions of POTUS to me is simply a man that does not give a f*ck about political correctness. Feelings shouldn't be involved in politics, something Pop needs to understand.

AFMadison
01-22-2017, 10:48 PM
lmao you actually think mr five deferments cares about the military, mr "My vietnam was not catching aids in the 1980's"

I dont care if you vote for trump, but please call a spade a spade.

So far trump has:

complained about crowd size, increased the cost of home mortgages, made an inappropriate speech to the CIA, nominated dozen of rich and/or unqualified people to help him

That's what you voted for. own that shit. This president is apparently big in looking for loyalty over competence. Don't lie to us and act like Trump wouldn't max Tony parker for life and traded Gino for a white american. Own that shit.
Educate yourself

dav4463
01-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Fuck his politics. Just keep winning.

Another voice of reason!

dav4463
01-22-2017, 10:58 PM
As Pop gets older; he's turning more and more into David Letterman!

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2017, 12:22 AM
Libtard ST mods/admins moving both threads to protect their pink hippy penguin eyes :lol

Spurtacular
01-23-2017, 01:15 AM
Is he 'lambasting the patrons' by answering a direct question? I think he is obviously pissing off Trump supporters and he obviously doesn't care. He is exactly right when Trump and his underlings are acting like children on matters of little importance and addressing the CIA with little or no respect for those that have given their lives for our country. That is what he was addressing not the patrons and fans.

Bull shit. I watched that speech in full. It's fake news ala faux outrage. There was not a damn thing wrong with the speech. And that was not merely answering a question. That was Pop being an uppity jackass like you're being.

FireMicoHalili
01-23-2017, 01:56 AM
It's unprofessional. Maybe, Peter Holt doesn't want to micromanage Pop like that unless the issue becomes enough pronounced. And I'm sorry but you're an idiot if you don't get that you don't lambast the patrons with divisive political rhetoric, though.
Ahh you rest your case on improbability and name-calling. Off with you, sheep. Good luck to you and your lot.

Reck
01-23-2017, 02:23 AM
You right wingnuts are pathetic. You see everything as an us vs them thing. Even if it's a person who is by and in large a great person. Yet you people have this retarded idea he must be a cry baby because he doesn't share the fucked up values that an incestuous, serial groper has.

rmt
01-23-2017, 05:13 AM

Leaves Splitter on the bench for 4 games while parading Bonner and Blair - giving Timmy no help against Zach/Gasol - and then leaves the player with the most playoff defensive rebounds in history on the bench and lets Bosh grab that rebound and he's being hailed GOAT coach - give me a break. Thought your schtick was giving people a chance if they work hard. 2 days in and he's criticizing Trump.

ElNono
01-23-2017, 05:42 AM
Leaves Splitter on the bench for 4 games while parading Bonner and Blair - giving Timmy no help against Zach/Gasol - and then leaves the player with the most playoff defensive rebounds in history on the bench and lets Bosh grab that rebound and he's being hailed GOAT coach - give me a break. Thought your schtick was giving people a chance if they work hard. 2 days in and he's criticizing Trump.

To be fair, he's been criticizing Trump since the primaries

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2017, 06:35 AM
To be fair, he's been criticizing Trump since the primaries

Exactly, if he'd given Bowen the same treatment, we never would have gotten past the Lakers in 2003 and Duncan would have gone east.

Wilt Chamberlain
01-23-2017, 06:44 AM
If what Popovich did was crying then so is the OP tenfold. Frankly saying that someone stating their political opinion is crying is about as yellow bellied as it gets. Grow a pair and realize that it is okay that someone has a difference of opinion.

Ed Lover
01-23-2017, 07:40 AM
Lol @ this thread. Who the fuck cares what Pop thinks about politics. He can say what he wants as long as management doesn't care. Just win basketball games.

If he desires to be the mangled face of corporate "liberals" (and their hysterical talking points) in the NBA, by all means... Just know I won't be listening, tuning in, or reading when the topic strays from the game.

c'mon son

Thread
01-23-2017, 07:47 AM
He never had to answer for '13. This? It's cake work.

Spurtacular
01-23-2017, 09:07 AM
Ahh you rest your case on improbability and name-calling. Off with you, sheep. Good luck to you and your lot.

Fine. Name calling if you must make that an issue. You're an idiot if you think that presenting a customer base with divisive politics is good business, imo. I would say you're serving your bias. Can you make a case that it's a good thing?

DMX7
01-23-2017, 09:17 AM
He's a great man.

Thread
01-23-2017, 11:57 AM
He's a great man.

He's a piece of shit.

Dre_7
01-23-2017, 12:20 PM
Pop haters need to either stop being snowflakes and being offended by what he says, or stop watching the Spurs. People in Pop's position have a right to their opinions, whether you agree or not. There are several famous people that I am fans of that share political opinions that are opposite of mine, yet I still watch them and cheer for them. I choose to let them have the freedom to have their opinions and use their platform to share their opinions, even if they are not the same opinions as mine. When I disagree with them, I choose to not let it get me upset. I choose not to be offended. I choose to not be a snowflake that needs a safe space just because I disagree with someone's opinion.

Being offended by Pop or anyone else's politics is exactly what those on the right constantly complain about the "libs" doing. It is incredibly hypocritical. Although most people are hypocrites when it comes to politics.

Fabbs
01-23-2017, 12:29 PM
I wish he would spend more time thinking about strategies that will win playoff games.

As for his politics, DGAF.

Dre_7
01-23-2017, 12:45 PM
I wish he would spend more time thinking about strategies that will win playoff games.

As for his politics, DGAF.

How much time does he spend on it? What else does he do with his time? Also, how can I be privy to this info as well?

FromWayDowntown
01-23-2017, 12:56 PM
It's not the man or the platform; it's what he's saying.

If he had been gushing about Trump, the Trumpettes would be screaming for more and more from Pop on these issues.

He's not gushing about Trump; the Trumpettes disagree and would rather he not talk.

Fabbs
01-23-2017, 01:21 PM
How much time does he spend on it? What else does he do with his time? Also, how can I be privy to this info as well?
Watch the last two seasons playoffs.
Your answer shall come.

JoeTait75
01-23-2017, 01:25 PM
Fine. Name calling if you must make that an issue. You're an idiot if you think that presenting a customer base with divisive politics is good business, imo. I would say you're serving your bias. Can you make a case that it's a good thing?

I don't think most people give a shit, TBH. Most sports fans only care if the guy wins or not. And it isn't as if he's sitting for the National Anthem or anything like that.

Anyway, Pop isn't stupid. He knows he can say what he wants and get plaudits both from the media and from most of the players in the league. It's easy, no-risk virtue signaling. LeBron is the same way.

Dre_7
01-23-2017, 01:44 PM
Watch the last two seasons playoffs.
Your answer shall come.

Teach me your ways! I need to know how watching a playoff series will give me such intricate, precise details.

Two years ago, I saw two teams playing in the first round that should have been a later round series. I saw the Spurs almost win in 7 games despite having injuries to 2 of their major players.

Last year a saw two fairly evenly matched teams battle it out in a series that could have gone the other way if some calls were made at the end of 2 (not making an excuse, just pointing out that the teams were pretty even.

Nothing in those two tightly contested series would indicate how much or how little time a coach spent on strategy. GTFOH!

Fabbs
01-23-2017, 01:51 PM
Teach me your ways! I need to know how watching a playoff series will give me such intricate, precise details.

Two years ago, I saw two teams playing in the first round that should have been a later round series. I saw the Spurs almost win in 7 games despite having injuries to 2 of their major players.

Last year a saw two fairly evenly matched teams battle it out in a series that could have gone the other way if some calls were made at the end of 2 (not making an excuse, just pointing out that the teams were pretty even.

Nothing in those two tightly contested series would indicate how much or how little time a coach spent on strategy. GTFOH!
:lol OKC and Doc Clippers rosters were = to or >>> then Spurs?
"Learn much, you have need to." sayeth Yoda.

If you choose otherwise and wish to gather with likemindeds, meet here:
MultiModerator took the regularly scheduled gatherings information board down, but the next party is here:
http://www.crumpetsa.com/

Dre_7
01-23-2017, 02:01 PM
:lol OKC and Doc Clippers rosters were = to or >>> then Spurs?
"Learn much, you have need to." sayeth Yoda.

They wouldn't have been if the Spurs were healthy, BUT they were not. Their starting Center and PG were battling injuries that had them clearly at less than 100%. If I am not mistaken there might have been a 3rd injury that the Spurs were dealing with, but I haven't double checked. Either way, that clearly played a part in the last second loss on the road in game 7.

I am not he one that needs to learn much. People that assume Pop doesn't spend time working on strategy because they don't agree with his politics are the ones that need to learn. :lol

Spurtacular
01-23-2017, 05:46 PM
I don't think most people give a shit, TBH. Most sports fans only care if the guy wins or not. And it isn't as if he's sitting for the National Anthem or anything like that.

Anyway, Pop isn't stupid. He knows he can say what he wants and get plaudits both from the media and from most of the players in the league. It's easy, no-risk virtue signaling. LeBron is the same way.

Just b/c the media gives him a pass doesn't mean people aren't gonna be turned off. You're right that most people don't give a shit though.

FireMicoHalili
01-24-2017, 12:56 AM
We're missing the point here and the point here isn't business. We've seen players make political stands left and right and I haven't seen a player get fired or seen sports business suffer just because a political stand was made i.e. Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James. Maybe, just maybe what's more troubling is how your political beliefs don't align with his and you just being butthurt about it. Your demand for political neutrality from a coach is exerting your political influence i.e. the status quo. So sorry you're so butthurt and these butthurt parts of the customer base can just leave if they beg to disagree. Y'all can take your business elsewhere.

UZER
01-24-2017, 01:11 AM
Is he 'lambasting the patrons' by answering a direct question? I think he is obviously pissing off Trump supporters and he obviously doesn't care. He is exactly right when Trump and his underlings are acting like children on matters of little importance and addressing the CIA with little or no respect for those that have given their lives for our country. That is what he was addressing not the patrons and fans.

You mean like the way he does when they ask him a question about his coaching? You know, his actual job.

Thread
01-24-2017, 05:22 AM
He's a piece of shit.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 02:03 AM
We're missing the point here and the point here isn't business. We've seen players make political stands left and right and I haven't seen a player get fired or seen sports business suffer just because a political stand was made i.e. Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James. Maybe, just maybe what's more troubling is how your political beliefs don't align with his and you just being butthurt about it. Your demand for political neutrality from a coach is exerting your political influence i.e. the status quo. So sorry you're so butthurt and these butthurt parts of the customer base can just leave if they beg to disagree. Y'all can take your business elsewhere.

This isn't about my politics lining up or not lining up. It's stupid to insult a large portion of the fan base. And the NFL lost a lot of money on that Kaefernick shit.

And yea, I can take my business elsewhere. That's the point, nimrod.

rmt
01-28-2017, 02:29 AM
This isn't about my politics lining up or not lining up. It's stupid to insult a large portion of the fan base. And the NFL lost a lot of money on that Kaefernick shit.

And yea, I can take my business elsewhere. That's the point, nimrod.

Don't know why people don't think it works both ways - that when you go overboard over political stances, the fan base can vote with their feet (lack of $). Personally, I've been to the SAS @ MIA game and watched Timmy's jersey retirement and half of the 1st game vs GSW - that's it for the Spurs so far this year - been lacking sleep staying up watching Australian Open the past 2 weeks though. My brother is gonna cancel his NBA league pass.

Spurtacular
01-28-2017, 04:23 PM
Don't know why people don't think it works both ways - that when you go overboard over political stances, the fan base can vote with their feet (lack of $). Personally, I've been to the SAS @ MIA game and watched Timmy's jersey retirement and half of the 1st game vs GSW - that's it for the Spurs so far this year - been lacking sleep staying up watching Australian Open the past 2 weeks though. My brother is gonna cancel his NBA league pass.

If it wasn't Pop, management would be telling him to STFU.

Th'Pusher
01-28-2017, 04:33 PM
:lol management

Thread
01-28-2017, 04:44 PM
He's a piece of shit.

Trainwreck2100
01-28-2017, 05:45 PM
:cry he thinks different then I do