PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili

disciple
01-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Manu went to the locker room at the end of the game. Anyone here how he is ?

boutons_deux
01-22-2017, 09:32 AM
"Manu went to the locker room " ... "Some would say" was key to the victory. LOL

Harry Callahan
01-22-2017, 09:40 AM
"Manu went to the locker room " ... "Some would say" was key to the victory. LOL

Manu needs to be a 15 minute player max.

ElNono
01-22-2017, 03:33 PM
Only thing I found was this:

CLEVELAND - As Kawhi Leonard peeled the ice bag off his swollen left hand, Manu Ginobili hobbled through San Antonio's locker room, his back stiffened from a run-in with LeBron James.

And 20 minutes after the game, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was in sweats still going over his team's defensive breakdown in the final seconds.

"We messed up on that last play," Leonard said. "We could easily be in double overtime right now."

http://www.dispatch.com/sports/20170122/nba--spurs-118-cavaliers-115-ot-james-leads-comeback-but-cavs-fall-short

MVPelon was amazing in OT, tbh... we don't win that game without some of his plays on both ends...

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Anyone here how he is ?

Old, tbh.

apalisoc_9
01-22-2017, 11:39 PM
MVPelon was amazing in OT, tbh... we don't win that game without some of his plays on both ends...

What's MVPelon..Excuse my ignorance bruv. :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2017, 12:23 AM
What's MVPelon..Excuse my ignorance bruv. :lol

Pelon = Spanish/Tex Mex slang for bald dude

cd98
01-23-2017, 12:36 AM
I thought Manu played great yesterday. He made a few shots and drew some great charges. They left him out of crunch time in the fourth and you could feel the Spurs were out of sorts. He came in for OT and seemed to settle the team until he had to leave with back spasms.

NASpurs
01-23-2017, 01:12 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-injury-report-1/23/17

Manu Ginobili (back spasms) and Tony Parker (left foot pain) are both out for tonight's Spurs-Nets game.

Pau Gasol (fracture, left fourth metacarpal) remains out.

GSH
01-23-2017, 01:25 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-injury-report-1/23/17

Manu Ginobili (back spasms) and Tony Parker (left foot pain) are both out for tonight's Spurs-Nets game.

Pau Gasol (fracture, left fourth metacarpal) remains out.

Thanks for a legitimate answer to the OP question. Back spasms can be a bitch. Sometimes they go away quickly. But sometimes they just keep coming back, even for guys much younger than Manu. Better now than in May.

Drom John
01-23-2017, 04:12 PM
Plus this is the first game of a back to back, with Brooklyn being a worse team than Toronto.
Manu was going to sit one of these anyway.

Prose
01-23-2017, 05:02 PM
I thought Manu played great yesterday. He made a few shots and drew some great charges. They left him out of crunch time in the fourth and you could feel the Spurs were out of sorts. He came in for OT and seemed to settle the team until he had to leave with back spasms.

completely agree! I have noticed manu gets hurt during games he is playing really well in! maybe when he is over exerting himself. I remember 2 years ago he got hurt after he dunked the ball. Its sad bc the whole night I was thinking how great manu was playing, I was thinking he must be so comfortable playing well in the building bring back 2007 flashbacks.