PDA

View Full Version : After Pop's Political Rants, I'm Done With Spurs

Pages : [1] 2

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:01 PM
I've been a Spurs fan since 2002, purchased their stuff, went to games, followed them closely. I've got a Spurs tag on my vehicle, and I live in Tennessee where that's not common.

I'm done with the Spurs.

If Popovich is going to publicly berate the president of the United States and speak gloriously of the women wearing "pussy" hats and cheering Madonna as she talks about thinking of physically destroying the White House, I'm out. Not watching another Spurs game. I wanted to enjoy fundamental basketball, not see the president I voted to clean up crony elitists selling out the middle class be ridiculed in ways that nobody would ever say about Obama. When he won, none of this stuff happened... we might not have liked what he was doing, but we respected democracy and the office.

It was a fun decade routing for my favorite team. Watching Manu and Timmy (was never a Parker fan) was a real treat.

Over and out,

- BL

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 12:03 PM
No one cares.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 12:04 PM
See ya and take care! How short sighted are you......

Big Empty
01-22-2017, 12:04 PM
We all voted for Trump. Go schedule an appointment with your gynecologist and we'll see you back in two weeks.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:05 PM
No one cares.

Says the kid who responded.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 12:06 PM
And BTW Blue Lightning, his name was President Obama!

Blue-Lightning
See ya and take care! How short sighted are you......

You need a question mark at the end of that.

Blue-Lightning

Key word: was.

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 12:08 PM
Says the kid who responded.
Just letting you know you rube. You can go now.

Atl Spur
Punctuation is key but spelling is far more impactful homie....... it's rooting and not routing. Do I need to explain the difference? I'm here to help.....

DarrinS
Dumb

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:10 PM
My god, until now, some people dont realize THERE IS NO ELECTION FOR THE US PRESIDENCY????

its all a sham, both sides are illuminati....

cmon

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:11 PM
Watch this, and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZlgSjm9KIo

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 12:11 PM
Once you are a President, you are always a President :) Check history and even you can't deny that.

Trill Clinton
01-22-2017, 12:13 PM
I've been a Spurs fan since 2002, purchased their stuff, went to games, followed them closely. I've got a Spurs tag on my vehicle, and I live in Tennessee where that's not common.

I'm done with the Spurs.

If Popovich is going to publicly berate the president of the United States and speak gloriously of the women wearing "pussy" hats and cheering Madonna as she talks about thinking of physically destroying the White House, I'm out. Not watching another Spurs game. I wanted to enjoy fundamental basketball, not see the president I voted to clean up crony elitists selling out the middle class be ridiculed in ways that nobody would ever say about Obama. When he won, none of this stuff happened... we might not have liked what he was doing, but we respected democracy and the office.

It was a fun decade routing for my favorite team. Watching Manu and Timmy (was never a Parker fan) was a real treat.

Over and out,

- BL

bye snowflake:lol

cutewizard
im a foreigner, and even i know this:

the US President is just a slave of the Illuminati hierarchy

so what else is new, there is NO US presidential election, it is just a sham

gullible Earth, that's the planet we have

Blue-Lightning
Punctuation is key but spelling is far more impactful homie....... it's rooting and not routing. Do I need to explain the difference? I'm here to help.....

It's "routing".

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/root

Just letting you know you rube. You can go now.

No, I'm going to stay and respond to posts here. Then I'll leave or return when I wish. And you'll use name calling (aka ad hominem) because you've been taught that is sufficient. However, calling others names shows a lack of class and, often, intellect. You might want to change your strategy.

01-22-2017, 12:15 PM
No one cares.

UZER

You sound elitist.

Dumb

Blue-Lightning
Once you are a President, you are always a President :) Check history and even you can't deny that.

Often, we shorthand and refer to "Clinton" rather than "President Clinton" or "Bush" rather than "President Bush". That said, you are not always a president... there is only one president, and there are five ex-presidents. Out of respect, we sometimes refer to them as "President Bush" or "President Obama", but it isn't necessary.

Who's your government teacher? You need some study hall.

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 12:16 PM
I swear, most of these conservative rubes are as sensitive if not more sensitive than the far-left college liberals they love to trash all the time.

And lol @ ""ridiculed in ways people wouldn't dare say about Obama". I've heard it all now. :lmao

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI7VhixtrE0

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:17 PM

You see, the difference in being a snowflake and a wise consumer is that I've decided where to spend my money and attention. The snowflakes are the ones marching in Washington in the biggest Loserpalooza since Occupy Wall Street.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:18 PM
I swear, most of these conservative rubes are as sensitive if not more sensitive than the far-left college liberals they love to trash all the time.

And lol @ ""ridiculed in ways people wouldn't dare say about Obama". I've heard it all now. :lmao

100% guarantee you can't find a single conservative coach saying rude things about Obama. 100%.

cutewizard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tuvHEvpoV4

TimDunkem
No, I'm going to stay and respond to posts here. Then I'll leave or return when I wish. And you'll use name calling (aka ad hominem) because you've been taught that is sufficient. However, calling others names shows a lack of class and, often, intellect. You might want to change your strategy.
So you're not actually leaving.

What an attention whore. :lol

UZER
01-22-2017, 12:19 PM

Speaking sensitive, why does Pop belittle reporters that all him questions about his coaching?

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:19 PM
fuck the illuminati!

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:20 PM
So you're not actually leaving.

What an attention whore. :lol

I'm not watching anymore Spurs games or purchasing their merchandise (and I'm not the only one out there). But I am staying in this thread so those of you who think an emoji is a point can't pretend your intellectual wee-wees are bigger than a gnat.

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 12:20 PM
You voted Trump. You have no "intellectual wee-wee".

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF55KyeRIZU

THERE ARE NO GENUINE POLITICAL PARTIES IN UNITED STATES!

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS A SLAVE OF THE ILLUMINATI!

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS A SLAVE OF THE ILLUMINATI!

WAKE UP HUMANITY, WAKE UP!!!!!

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:25 PM
You voted Trump. You have no "intellectual wee-wee".

And this is exactly why I'm not watching the Spurs anymore. Because we have allowed a segment of people in our country to think it's okay to subjugate or belittle those who hold a different opinion, rather than debating/discussing issues. When you contend someone has no intellect just because they are different than you, you're no better than a bigot or a racist. You're just a political hatemonger. And when people like you and Pop make that okay, I no longer support you. I believe in open, free, and RESPECTFUL dialogue.

Fireball
01-22-2017, 12:25 PM

yep .. two jobs give you that honor ... president and coach!

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:27 PM
yep .. two jobs give you that honor ... president and coach!

There are many jobs where even after you are no longer in the position, we refer to you as such out of respect. However, just as a former coach really isn't the coach anymore, neither are any of the former presidents.

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JmFTGEN3mk

RD2191
01-22-2017, 12:31 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/NZfgAFsnQBEI/giphy.gif

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 12:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ

Wtf. Didn't watch

cd021
01-22-2017, 12:34 PM
I get Texas goes Republican and Pop's take's might be hot there,but the reaction to his comments that I've seen (online) , it's been mostly positive. Trump seems to be really unpopular overall and ,personally, I can't stand him-lies on top of lies-. Pop has done nothing to make me jeopardize my decade long fandom.

r0drig0lac
01-22-2017, 12:36 PM
good for you op

Horse

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL
I can't post threads but this faggot can come on?

Proxy
No one cares.

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Wake up, you are being played by the illuminati on both sides......

Already your denver international airport stares you in the eye!

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:37 PM
Wtf. Didn't watch

----------------------------------------------------

You fear knowledge friend?

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 12:38 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL

"I'm done with this Pop shouldn't publicly berate the president" (paraphrasing) and yet you voted for a guy who publicly berated the president before him, while he was in office.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:39 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/NZfgAFsnQBEI/giphy.gif

Awesome picture of the march yesterday! Good find!

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE7S4uYAEAs

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:40 PM
"I'm done with this Pop shouldn't publicly berate the president" (paraphrasing) and yet you voted for a guy who publicly berated the president before him, while he was in office.

I had two choices, and one of them ran a worldwide corruption corporation selling political access in disguise of a charity. I voted for the other one. We should respect the office of the presidency.

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP4bzXfb6Go

---------------------------------------------------------

You are being played for fools,...

They will continue to smash the forces within America in order to create the pretext for martial law and the collapse of the dollar....

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7w_4WkFo4c

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 12:48 PM
I had two choices, and one of them ran a worldwide corruption corporation selling political access in disguise of a charity. I voted for the other one. We should respect the office of the presidency.

And holding our president(still nauseating to think about) accountable for what he said, and his actions are the responsibility of all Americans. You didn't vote for Hillary fine, but is anything Pop said incorrect?

AFMadison
01-22-2017, 12:52 PM
I voted for Trump. He was the only wise political choice, everyone who says otherwise tends to let their emotions overwhelm logic. Pop's a basketball coach, his politics don't mean anything to me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it comes across as idiotic.

Splits
01-22-2017, 12:54 PM

Splits
01-22-2017, 12:55 PM
Them conservative tears are so salty :lol

These little bitches all need their safe spaces

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:56 PM
And holding our president(still nauseating to think about) accountable for what he said, and his actions are the responsibility of all Americans. You didn't vote for Hillary fine, but is anything Pop said incorrect?

Yes. I found what Pop said to be more than incorrect, but also rude. Saying you can't believe anything a new POTUS says is beyond the pale. And I do not see how you can hold a president accountable when his first real day on the job hasn't happened yet.

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 12:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA

ECOV
01-22-2017, 12:57 PM
BYE have a nice life :)

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 12:58 PM
Them conservative tears are so salty :lol

These little bitches all need their safe spaces

I don't think you understand. We won. Now it's time to call out people who act and say abhorrent things because they lost.

Blue-Lightning
BYE have a nice life :)

Thank you! Same to you, man!

DarrinS
Hey cutewizard -- get help

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 01:00 PM
I don't think you understand. We won. Now it's time to call out people who act and say abhorrent things because they lost.

Trump supporters did win and all the people that are protesting or speaking out like Pop look like emotional sore losers..

However, the fact that you made this sensitive thread, despite your candidate winning, makes you look like a snowflake:lol..your candidate won and Pop's candidate lost, yet you're allowing him to ruin your basketball experience? Soft, bro..

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Yes. I found what Pop said to be more than incorrect, but also rude. Saying you can't believe anything a new POTUS says is beyond the pale. And I do not see how you can hold a president accountable when his first real day on the job hasn't happened yet.

Which part? What has he said that has been incorrect.

And are you saying that once a man becomes president he's immediately absolved of everything he did before he was elected to office? because that is the argument you are making. He made statements while campaigning and that is what Popavich is talking about.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:03 PM
Trump supporters did win and all the people that are protesting or speaking out like Pop look like emotional sore losers..

However, the fact that you made this sensitive thread, despite your candidate winning, makes you look like a snowflake:lol..your candidate won and Pop's candidate lost, yet you're allowing him to ruin your basketball experience? Soft, bro..

I simply want people to understand - you can disagree with Trump, with nationalists, with conservatives, with libertarians, with liberals, with Clinton, etc... but when you cross a line and insult the office of the presidency, that's when people will stop buying your product. It happened with the NFL this past season with a massive loss in viewers, it happened at ESPN, and now I'm done with the Spurs. If you want to be a basketball team, be a basketball team, if you want to be a far-left political pundent, I don't have any desire to further support you while you denigrate the efforts I support to clean the corruption in the halls of elitism.

Juggity
01-22-2017, 01:04 PM
:cry pop hurt my feelings :cry I'm taking my ball and going home :cry

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 01:04 PM
hilary and trump are both idiots, serving the illuminati! fuck them both!

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 01:05 PM
THE FUCKING PRESIDENCY OF THE US IS THE SERVANT OF THE ILLUMINATI!

FUCK THE US PRESIDENCY!

Blue-Lightning
Which part? What has he said that has been incorrect.

And are you saying that once a man becomes president he's immediately absolved of everything he did before he was elected to office? because that is the argument you are making. He made statements while campaigning and that is what Popavich is talking about.

When he said "you can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth," that was incorrect and DANGEROUS. We have a new president, and a public figure in Popovich is telling others you can't believe anything the new president says. That is dangerous. It is beyond the pale. It is repugnant. And it is false.

703 Spurz

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL

His choice. Your choice. Now fuck off.

cutewizard
At least Pop has balls, wake up america, wake up!

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 01:06 PM
:lol cute wizard is adorable, tbh..

cutewizard
01-22-2017, 01:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JA3s3zD8R4

Blue-Lightning
:cry pop hurt my feelings :cry I'm taking my ball and going home :cry

Actually, I'm taking my money. And others are too. When you denigrate the office of the presidency, as well as the change 65 million people voted for, there will be many who say, "to heck with the Spurs." And I was as die-hard a Spurs fan as they come.

cutewizard
:lol cute wizard is adorable, tbh..

:toast

duncan2k5
01-22-2017, 01:08 PM
Not even republicans like trump though...they voted for him because the tea party maniacs made him win the primary, and they had no choice after that

Blue-Lightning
His choice. Your choice. Now fuck off.

It appears you were able to read the thread and figure out what I've said. Congrats.

Blue-Lightning
Not even republicans like trump though...they voted for him because the tea party maniacs made him win the primary, and they had no choice after that

If that's the narrative that helps you think you still understand the world around you, so be it.

duncan2k5
01-22-2017, 01:10 PM
Ppl seem to think he presidency is some sacred office...they're just men...whose interests don't match ours...it matches themselves and their donors...now and then they MAY throw us a bone to win re-election

hater
01-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Pops comments are infantile. He misses the fact that the world order was shoving Hitlery down our throats. She is a dangerous neocon and we dodged a bullet.

Still I dont have a problem with Pop speaking out. Only weak minded people would have a problem with this. Grow a backbone

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:13 PM
Pops comments are infantile. He misses the fact that the world order was shoving Hitlery down our throats. She is a dangerous neocon and we dodged a bullet.

Still I dont have a problem with Pop speaking out. Only weak minded people would have a problem with this. Grow a backbone

I don't mind him speaking out. I mind him crossing certain lines. When you say you can't believe anything a president says, when he continues the false narrative that the president mocked a disabled man about his disability... these are concerning. And they're sufficient for me to take my money elsewhere.

Perhaps Popovich and I would have a good conversation about these things. Perhaps he's logical, and not a far-left partisan... but it doesn't look that way.

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 01:15 PM
Trump being president is actually a great thing for the Spurs from a basketball perspective, tbh..

Pop is going to be coaching with passion we haven't seen since 2014 IMO..the thought of the Spurs winning the title and Pop snubbing Trump's White House invitation probably gets him harder than he's been in 30 years, tbh:lol

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 01:16 PM
Comparing a coach to a president is mind blowing. Two different jobs with two different objectives. I my grandmother taught me to never argue with fools...... hopefully you know the rest Blue!

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Quick question, can someone tell me when the last time America was great for ALL of it's citizens?

CGD
01-22-2017, 01:18 PM
And this is exactly why I'm not watching the Spurs anymore. Because we have allowed a segment of people in our country to think it's okay to subjugate or belittle those who hold a different opinion, rather than debating/discussing issues. When you contend someone has no intellect just because they are different than you, you're no better than a bigot or a racist. You're just a political hatemonger. And when people like you and Pop make that okay, I no longer support you. I believe in open, free, and RESPECTFUL dialogue.

I don't disagree with aspects of this take. In fact, it's the same argument folks on the other side of the spectrum from you have made for years, especial groups who have historically been in the minority. It's interesting to hear it from this perspective, and, after this election, I'm going to do better to try to understand why certain segments of white america feel alienated.

I truly hope you don't quit on the Spurs. I don't sense that you're truly upset at Pop. In fact, he's dong the very thing you're asking for: having open dialogue about view point but within the context of a highly unusual presidential election. I think that what you're really reacting to is how incredibly soft (to use Pop's term) and intolerant we've become when we hear views that aren't like our own. It's easy to fall into it in this age of social media, so it's on all of us to raise the bar.

TheGreatYacht
01-22-2017, 01:19 PM
:cry all I need is mah safe space :cry

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:20 PM
Comparing a coach to a president is mind blowing. Two different jobs with two different objectives. I my grandmother taught me to never argue with fools...... hopefully you know the rest Blue!

Your grandmother didn't argue with you, did she?

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:20 PM
Quick question, can someone tell me when the last time America was great for ALL of it's citizens?

The early 80s through the early 2000s.

Juggity
01-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Actually, I'm taking my money. And others are too. When you denigrate the office of the presidency, as well as the change 65 million people voted for, there will be many who say, "to heck with the Spurs." And I was as die-hard a Spurs fan as they come.

:lol okay. Can you give me the complete list of people who are "taking their money" and going home? You seem to be the only one butthurt enough to sulk away. I doubt the spurs are going to miss the $20 XXXL T-shirt and $35 upper deck ticket you aren't going to purchase.

Also, it seems like you don't understand the distinction between the office of the presidency and the individual who occupies it. Pop did literally nothing to denigrate the office. He pointed out that Trump the individual denigrates the office by his abhorrent actions — an entirely legitimate point of view.

Splits
01-22-2017, 01:21 PM
EsMEYjr9o1M

hater
01-22-2017, 01:22 PM
I don't mind him speaking out. I mind him crossing certain lines. When you say you can't believe anything a president says, when he continues the false narrative that the president mocked a disabled man about his disability... these are concerning. And they're sufficient for me to take my money elsewhere.

Perhaps Popovich and I would have a good conversation about these things. Perhaps he's logical, and not a far-left partisan... but it doesn't look that way.

Trump crosses the line on almost every single tweet tbqh. I dont see why Pop speaking his mind would be anything. Making a mountain of a mole imo

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Trump being president is actually a great thing for the Spurs from a basketball perspective, tbh..

Pop is going to be coaching with passion we haven't seen since 2014 IMO..the thought of the Spurs winning the title and Pop snubbing Trump's White House invitation probably gets him harder than he's been in 30 years, tbh:lol
:lmao

CGD
01-22-2017, 01:25 PM
EsMEYjr9o1M

That show is so underratedly good

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:26 PM
I don't disagree with aspects of this take. In fact, it's the same argument folks on the other side of the spectrum from you have made for years, especial groups who have historically been in the minority. It's interesting to hear it from this perspective, and, after this election, I'm going to do better to try to understand why certain segments of white america feel alienated.

I truly hope you don't quit on the Spurs. I don't sense that you're truly upset at Pop. In fact, he's dong the very thing you're asking for: having open dialogue about view point but within the context of a highly unusual presidential election. I think that what you're really reacting to is how incredibly soft (to use Pop's term) and intolerant we've become when we hear views that aren't like our own. It's easy to fall into it in this age of social media, so it's on all of us to raise the bar.

Here's the problem - you don't know my race. Why do I have to be white? Why is my logic, my thought process, my freedom to make judgments based on my race?

I appreciate your openness and thoughtfulness, but I think we all need to get away from labeling to the point everyone has to fit in these neat little boxes based on the melanin in their skin or the genitalia in their pants. We're all human, we're all from the same spot in east Africa 200,000 years ago. We're all on the same little blue marble rocketing through space in a sunbeam.

I agree with you that we should raise the bar. I hope we can fulfill MLK Jr's hope of a post-racial society, and MLKIII met with Trump recently stating Trump's desire is unity. And just like I supported Obama in his first few years until his policies didn't work and I felt his opportunities were lost to divisiveness, I hope others will support Trump to see if he can fulfill his goals of improving our economy and security. And when I hear others go beyond the line of decency in their hate towards Trump, I'll pull back my support for them. If they disagree without being obnoxious, then it's a different story.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 01:26 PM
OP is a massive faggot. The president isn't a god, they're a human being who isn't above criticism - even if the criticism is idiotic and dishonest like Poop's is. Quitting the Spurs because of this just means you're oversensitive.

davidbowie
01-22-2017, 01:28 PM
lol op is a cuck ass beta snowflake

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:29 PM
:lol okay. Can you give me the complete list of people who are "taking their money" and going home? You seem to be the only one butthurt enough to sulk away. I doubt the spurs are going to miss the $20 XXXL T-shirt and $35 upper deck ticket you aren't going to purchase.

Also, it seems like you don't understand the distinction between the office of the presidency and the individual who occupies it. Pop did literally nothing to denigrate the office. He pointed out that Trump the individual denigrates the office by his abhorrent actions — an entirely legitimate point of view.

I actually run marathons, so I don't need that XXXL shirt =)

Pop's logic that Trump himself denigrates the office so that Pop is free to not respect the office himself is a logical fallacy he is using to make what he said okay. It's a tell-tale sign that Pop knows he's disrespecting the office, or else he doesn't have to make the argument in the first place.

And just like I can't give you the list of everyone not watching ESPN but I can show you their ratings have tanked and they're killing Disney's stock, I can show you in a few months how this impacted the Spurs' bottomline.

Dave_ET
01-22-2017, 01:30 PM
No one cares.

RD2191
Respect isn't just given, it's earned. If you act like a clown you will be treated as a clown. You can't run a campaign based on xenophobia, racism, misogyny and all other sorts of terrible things and expect to be respected.

Atl Spur

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:31 PM
That show is so underratedly good

I love this episode because it's from a season in which all they do is mock social justice warriors. I agree totally with that.

What I find amusing is that I'm here taking on all of your statements, but you seem to think I'm hiding in a safe space. That's obviously the opposite of what I'm doing by staying here and challenging your words. If you were competent, you'd understand the irony in your post.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:32 PM
OP is a massive faggot. The president isn't a god, they're a human being who isn't above criticism - even if the criticism is idiotic and dishonest like Poop's is. Quitting the Spurs because of this just means you're oversensitive.

And you are a massive doo doo head. See how effective that is?

Splits
01-22-2017, 01:32 PM
:cry get out of my thread, this is muh safe space :cry

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:33 PM
Respect isn't just given, it's earned. If you act like a clown you will be treated as a clown. You can't run a campaign based on xenophobia, racism, misogyny and all other sorts of terrible things and expect to be respected.

I'll defer to Martin Luther King III in saying that Trump wants unity. Perhaps he's a better source for that than you. However, if you'd like to share with us a single campaign promise or pledge based on racism, misogyny, or all of those other terrible things, feel free to do so. I bet you can't.

Atl Spur
Blue the key word was ALL... Taking a shot at my Grandma is cute :)

Blue-Lightning
get out of my thread, this is muh safe space

If being on a forum where 80% of the posts are against me is a safe space, the definition must have changed.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 01:35 PM
The Regan era was great for minorities? Interesting.....

Blue-Lightning
Blue the key word was ALL... Taking a shot at my Grandma is cute :)

No, it was your grandma taking the shot at you, not me. You said she told you never to argue with idiots, and all I did was point out she didn't argue with you.

And yes, the nation was great for all from the 80s - early 2000s. Individual experiences vary due to all sorts of variables (disease, injury, family relations, economics), but the country was much more united and positive to peoples of all backgrounds during that time.

Clipper Nation
And you are a massive doo doo head. See how effective that is?
I'm not the one quitting on my team because :cry the coach said mean words that triggered me. :cry

I voted for Trump, BTW. Your thread is a shining example of the crybaby snowflake mentality that his election was partially a reaction to.

RD2191
https://media.giphy.com/media/1vrJGGkPLM6sg/giphy.gif

Yes, this is the man that deserves our respect. :lol

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:36 PM
The Regan era was great for minorities? Interesting.....

Yes.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:38 PM

This is the often provided video to show Trump supposedly made fun of a disabled man. It's perpetrated by the elite media / political class he is poised to take down. In actuality, Trump does the same gestures for anybody when he's referring to someone nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Grats on being potentially freed from the narrative they want you to believe in and follow along with.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:38 PM
I'll defer to Martin Luther King III in saying that Trump wants unity. Perhaps he's a better source for that than you. However, if you'd like to share with us a single campaign promise or pledge based on racism, misogyny, or all of those other terrible things, feel free to do so. I bet you can't.
:lmaodelusional

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 01:39 PM
Everyone will get a turn Blue........ please remember that! So be very careful of the foolishness you let spew from that hole in your face.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:39 PM
This is the often provided video to show Trump supposedly made fun of a disabled man. It's perpetrated by the elite media / political class he is poised to take down. In actuality, Trump does the same gestures for anybody when he's referring to someone nervous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Grats on being potentially freed from the narrative they want you to believe in and follow along with.
:lolyou're as delusional as trump himself

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 01:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:41 PM
I'm not the one quitting on my team because :cry the coach said mean words that triggered me. :cry

I voted for Trump, BTW. Your thread is a shining example of the crybaby snowflake mentality that his election was partially a reaction to.

I get to choose where to send my money. I'm sending it elsewhere. And now you're crying about that... which makes you a... drumroll... crybaby snowflake.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:41 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/JVqeFxl3Qo8/200.gif

OP

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:42 PM
:lmaodelusional

So you've got nothing then. Got ya.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:42 PM
Everyone will get a turn Blue........ please remember that! So be very careful of the foolishness you let spew from that hole in your face.

So now you're down to threatening others? Very intellectually persuasive, Atl.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:43 PM
So you've got nothing then. Got ya.
:lolI've got plenty

Blue-Lightning
:lolyou're as delusional as trump himself

When you post like this, all I see is, "I am currently unable to contribute to this conversation, but wish I could."

Atl Spur
Donald Trump is a clown and everyone knows it! To sit here and argue the obvious is downright ridiculous! Money doesn't enhance character / values, it only helps to magnify who and what you are! America should be ashamed.....

Clipper Nation
I get to choose where to send my money. I'm sending it elsewhere. And now you're crying about that... which makes you a... drumroll... crybaby snowflake.
:lol How am I "crying"? You're free to spend your money however you want. I'm equally free to make fun of your meltdown.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
:lolI've got plenty

You're not demonstrating it. Maybe in the future?

dabom
Can the MODs just ban this faggot? I seriously never even knew this account existed before today. :lol

Juggity
I actually run marathons, so I don't need that XXXL shirt =)
Pop's logic that Trump himself denigrates the office so that Pop is free to not respect the office himself is a logical fallacy he is using to make what he said okay. It's a tell-tale sign that Pop knows he's disrespecting the office, or else he doesn't have to make the argument in the first place.As I said before (and as is crystal clear in Pop's original statement) Pop does absolutely nothing to denigrate the office of the presidency. Absolutely nothing. I defy you to find a single sentiment uttered against the office. Pop entirely restricts himself to criticism of the man. Your faux-outrage about Pop "disrespecting the office" is based entirely on an an incorrect understanding of what he said.
And just like I can't give you the list of everyone not watching ESPN but I can show you their ratings have tanked and they're killing Disney's stock, I can show you in a few months how this impacted the Spurs' bottomline.ESPN is declining because of ford cutting and streaming sports services eating their lunch, not because people are suddenly offended by the political actions of the sports leagues/networks.And probably only a handful of people follow the spurs closely enough to know that Pop even talks about politics. A tiny fraction of those people disagree with Pop's views (after all, the NBA is the most socially progressive league in American sports). An even tinier fraction of that fraction is offended enough to :cry never buy spurs merch ever again :cry.I guarantee you that the spurs will make more money this year than the did the previous year. And more money than any year prior to that. There is no public outcry against Pop. There is no backlash against his statement among the exceedingly small number of people who follow the NBA closely enough to know or care.

Blue-Lightning
:lol How am I "crying"? You're free to spend your money however you want. I'm equally free to make fun of your meltdown.

How is spending my money elsewhere a meltdown? And now I'm equally free to make fun of you for making fun of me for a faux meltdown.

See how this is illogical?

RD2191
:ihitI'll fuck you up. Time and place fuck face.

TrainOfThought5
01-22-2017, 01:45 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL

OP was triggered. We wont miss you, Snowflake.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 01:45 PM
How is spending my money elsewhere a meltdown? And now I'm equally free to make fun of you for making fun of me for a faux meltdown.

See how this is illogical?
Your thread is the meltdown, not the way you're spending your money.

Atl Spur
01-22-2017, 01:47 PM

Sir I'm not threatening you. I see that everything I direct towards you must be explained in detail...... In life we all get to be the winner/loser, oppressed/oppressor, right/wrong etc...... So when you are on either end of the spectrum be sure to objectively speak concerning a topic. No internet bullying here :)

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:47 PM
As I said before (and as is crystal clear in Pop's original statement) Pop does absolutely nothing to denigrate the office of the presidency. Absolutely nothing. I defy you to find a single sentiment uttered against the office. Pop entirely restricts himself to criticism of the man. Your faux-outrage about Pop "disrespecting the office" is based entirely on an an incorrect understanding of what he said.

I've already pointed out how he disrespected the office. He said we cannot believe anything the president of the United States says. And he knows he shouldn't say that - that's why he prefaced it with a logical fallacy to excuse it. Imagine that Trump finds out we're under imminent attack... if he informs the public, according to Pop we can't believe that. It's dangerous, it's wrong, it crosses a line.

ESPN is declining because streaming sports services are eating their lunch, not because people are suddenly offended by the political actions of the sports leagues/networks.

And probably only a handful of people follow the spurs closely enough to know that Pop even talks about politics. A tiny fraction of those people disagree with Pop's views (after all, the NBA is the most socially progressive league in American sports). An even tinier fraction of that fraction is offended enough to :cry never buy spurs merch ever again :cry.

I guarantee you that the spurs will make more money this year than the did the previous year. And more money than any year prior to that. There is no public outcry against Pop. There is no backlash against his statement among the exceedingly small number of people who follow the NBA closely enough to know or care.

And ESPN would always be the worldwide leader in sports... and the NFL's ratings would never go down... and... and... and...

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Misogyny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Xenophobia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/01/trump-returns-to-his-old-standbys-xenophobia-hate-lies-and-yes-mass-deportations/?utm_term=.8629104b80fc

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Sir I'm not threatening you. I see that everything I direct towards you must be explained in detail...... In life we all get to be the winner/loser, oppressed/oppressor, right/wrong etc...... So when you are on either end of the spectrum be sure to objectively speak concerning a topic. No internet bullying here :)

I try to be kind to others in all situations. Of course, when someone insinuates I am a fool using their grandmother's teachings, I might flip the script to catch their attention ;)

But no, you're cool.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Trump lies at at rate of 5 times per minute. How the fuck can you believe anything he says? You poor delusional bastard.

daslicer
01-22-2017, 01:51 PM
I remember in '03 when David Robinson was Pro-Iraq War and stated that anybody who didn't support the war was unpatriotic. At the time I was offended by that statement because I was anti-war. I thought that was an idiotic thing for David to say back then but I was still not willing to disown being a spurs fan. I'm very glad I didn't because I would have missed out on 4 Championship runs. If you are going to base your fandom on athletes, coaches, not agreeing with your political views or just life views then you are going to be in for a world of pain and disappointment.

resistanze
01-22-2017, 01:51 PM
Can the MODs just ban this faggot? I seriously never even knew this account existed before today. :lol

:lol OP

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:52 PM
:lolyes this is the man we should trust and never question

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/uselection/2016/11/04/donald-trump-the-unauthorized-database-of-false-things.html#analysis

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:52 PM
Sure, all politicians lie. But Donald Trump (https://www.thestar.com/news/world/uselection.html) is in a class by himself.
He lies strategically. He lies pointlessly. He lies about important things and meaningless things. Above all, he lies frequently. Since he began his campaign last June, the Republican presidential candidate has subjected America to a daily barrage of inaccuracy and mendacity.
His rival, Hillary Clinton, has her own reputation for dishonesty. Some of it is no doubt earned: she has made false claims this campaign about her email scandal, about her flip-flop on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and about assorted other things. But our scrutiny shows there is just no comparison in their level of accuracy on the campaign trail. At the three presidential debates, for example, we counted 104 false claims for Trump to 13 for Clinton.
The extreme, unprecedented quantity of Trump falsehoods is why we started fact-checking everything he said. From mid-September through Sunday, we did 28 “#TrumpCheck (https://on.thestar.com/TrumpCheck)” analyses of every word he uttered or tweeted in a given day.
The total: 560 false claims, or a neat 20 per day.

CGD
01-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Here's the problem - you don't my race. Why do I have to be white? Why is my logic, my thought process, my freedom to make judgments based on my race?

I appreciate your openness and thoughtfulness, but I think we all need to get away from labeling to the point everyone has to fit in these neat little boxes based on the melanin in their skin or the genitalia in their pants. We're all human, we're all from the same spot in east Africa 200,000 years ago. We're all on the same little blue marble rocketing through space in a sunbeam.

I agree with you that we should raise the bar. I hope we can fulfill MLK Jr's hope of a post-racial society, and MLKIII met with Trump recently stating Trump's desire is unity. And just like I supported Obama in his first few years until his policies didn't work and I felt his opportunities were lost to divisiveness, I hope others will support Trump to see if he can fulfill his goals of improving our economy and security. And when I hear others go beyond the line of decency in their hate towards Trump, I'll pull back my support for them. If they disagree without being obnoxious, then it's a different story.

It was not my intent to assume you were white (nor was I inferring that I was from a minority group). What i do think this election made clear is that there is a segment of white america, including in the Midwest where I used to live, that doesn't feel they have a voice. They have been beaten up badly by disappearing manufacturing jobs whether through mechanization, technology efficiencies, or outsourcing. I realize I'm lucky to live in an area and work in a field where I have the opportunity to transition between jobs fairly smoothly, but having spent time in Michigan many folks don't. So when they lose their jobs the pain is significant, and some folks, in there attempt to make sense of it all, may find appealing the words of someone like Trump promising to bring jobs back, or, more problematically to me, blaming "the others" for their current situation.

RD2191
:lmaocome on man

Blue-Lightning
Misogyny

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Xenophobia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/01/trump-returns-to-his-old-standbys-xenophobia-hate-lies-and-yes-mass-deportations/?utm_term=.8629104b80fc

On your first link, I asked for campaign promises, and that's just a litany of supposed misogynistic things Trump has done in the past. It has nothing to do with the campaign. I certainly think Trump has been a womanizer, but I don't see any evidence that he is anti-woman. And I find it odd that Bill Clinton actually raped a woman, but liberal / democrat seems to mind. That makes me question the real concern liberals / democrats have about Trump when the alternative was a woman married to a rapist.

For your xenophobia list, that all comes down to whether or not enforcing immigration laws is xenophobic. I don't. Millions upon millions of others don't either. We just want to know who comes in and who they are.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:56 PM
It was not my intent to assume you were white (nor was I inferring that I was from a minority group). What do think this election made clear is that there is a segment of white america, including in the Midwest where I used to live, that doesn't feel they have a voice. They have been beaten up badly by disappearing manufacturing jobs whether through mechanization, technology efficiencies, or outsourcing. I realize I'm lucky to live in an area and work in a field where I have the opportunity to transition between jobs fairly smoothly, but having spent time in Michigan many folks don't. So when they lose their jobs the pain is significant, and some folks, in there attempt to make sense of it all, may find appealing the words of someone like Trump promising to bring jobs back, or, more problematically to me, blaming "the others" for their current situation.

I think it's more economical than related to race at all. The middle class and blue collar workers everywhere have been getting hosed by various policies and I think they voted to save their livelihoods. I also watched a video by Dr. Michio Kaku not long ago about how a technological paradigm shift had resulted in political upheaval against the establishment - I think that's definitely worth a watch as well.

Hey, good insight and I'm glad I had the chance to speak with you today. Best regards!

Juggity
01-22-2017, 01:56 PM
I've already pointed out how he disrespected the office. He said we cannot believe anything the president of the United States says. And he knows he shouldn't say that - that's why he prefaced it with a logical fallacy to excuse it. Imagine that Trump finds out we're under imminent attack... if he informs the public, according to Pop we can't believe that. It's dangerous, it's wrong, it crosses a line.

He was lamenting the fact that we have a president we can no longer consistently believe (a fact borne out by Trump's egregious lack of honesty — on display even yesterday, his first full day in office). Pop never denigrated the office of the presidency; he pointed out that the president himself is more-than-frequently dishonest — a true statement — which makes it impossible to take what he says at face value without understanding that there's a fairly significant chance that the president is lying to serve his own wealth-and-power-focused agenda.

And ESPN would always be the worldwide leader in sports... and the NFL's ratings would never go down... and... and... and...

So you're just going to ignore everything I said because it makes you uncomfortable. You're going to ignore the fact that cord cutting is the reason for ESPN's decline and not political vendettas against athlete activism. I think I understand why you voted for Trump.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 01:57 PM
:lmaocome on man

When you post massive links, and I type all my responses, gimme at least 5 minutes. Some of us have thoughts bigger than CTRL+V.

RD2191
"Respect the president!"

Coming from a person who voted for a man who started the birther movement.:lol

Trainwreck2100

:lol mods

cjw
Coming from someone who didn't like either candidate but think people are seriously overreacting to the result (this is what happens when everyone gets participation trophies - can't stand losing)...

Pop is one of the few celebrities who takes a cerebral and thought out stance against Trump and is honestly one of his best foils. Agree with him or not, you should respect him. The other brain dead celebrities? Not.

Would actually be hilarious to see him drafted against Trump in the 2020 election. That would solve the problem for all the people on this board who complain about too much Parker, too little Kawhi, etc.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Misogyny

:lol So many of those are complete reaches. Unsubstantiated claims from salty former employees, buying a beauty pageant being called "mysogynistic," acknowledging the existence of gold diggers (which we all know exist) - hell, even a heterosexual male answering a question about women he'd like to sleep with is "sexist" and "outrageous" according to this article. I can only imagine the bitter spinster who wrote this crap.

Xenophobia

:cry "Opposing open borders and illegal immigration is xenophobic!" :cry

RD2191
01-22-2017, 01:58 PM
When you post massive links, and I type all my responses, gimme at least 5 minutes. Some of us have thoughts bigger than CTRL+V.
:lolits not new information. You should already know most of it.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 02:00 PM
He was lamenting the fact that we have a president we can no longer consistently believe (a fact borne out by Trump's egregious lack of honesty — on display even yesterday, his first full day in office). Pop never denigrated the office of the presidency; he pointed out that the president himself is more-than-frequently dishonest — a true statement — which makes it impossible to take what he says at face value without understanding that there's a fairly significant chance that the president is lying to serve his own wealth-and-power-focused agenda.

I find your statement to also denigrate the office of the presidency. I know no way of quantifying Trump's true-to-false statement ratio. What you've done is provide an indefensible statement, which aligns with Pop's indefensible statement. Because there are no points of data to prove it or disprove it, it's just a way for you to discredit everything the president says carte blanche.

So you're just going to ignore everything I said because it makes you uncomfortable. You're going to ignore the fact that cord cutting is the reason for ESPN's decline and not political vendettas against athlete activism. I think I understand why you voted for Trump.

Here's the problem - if ESPN's issue was "cutting the cord", all the other sports networks and live television stations should be suffering similarly. They're not.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 02:00 PM
:lol So many of those are complete reaches. Unsubstantiated claims from salty former employees, buying a beauty pageant being called "mysogynistic," acknowledging the existence of gold diggers (which we all know exist) - hell, even a heterosexual male answering a question about women he'd like to sleep with is "sexist" and "outrageous" according to this article. I can only imagine the bitter spinster who wrote this crap.

:cry "Opposing open borders and illegal immigration is xenophobic!" :cry
:lolit is what it is.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 02:01 PM
"Respect the president!"

Coming from a person who voted for a man who started the birther movement.:lol

I didn't support Hillary Clinton.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 02:02 PM
I didn't support Hillary Clinton.
http://tribunist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/0916016-b8-1024x660.jpg

Blue-Lightning
:lolits not new information. You should already know most of it.

You realize I actually have to read it, right? I know you're not reading for context based on your responses, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are just trying to find a laughing emoji.

resistanze
This is the longest goodbye thread in history :lmao

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 02:03 PM
http://tribunist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/0916016-b8-1024x660.jpg

Yeah... that whole thing was started by Hillary Clinton though. I can go get the links if you'll actually read them.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 02:03 PM

;)

RD2191
01-22-2017, 02:04 PM
You realize I actually have to read it, right? I know you're not reading for context based on your responses, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are just trying to find a laughing emoji.
:wakeupWell speed it up, buddy.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 02:04 PM

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 02:05 PM
I'll be off for a few hours. I'll check the thread again later this evening and try to respond.

RD2191
01-22-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah... that whole thing was started by Hillary Clinton though. I can go get the links if you'll actually read them.
:downspin:Who the hell cares who started it? Trump kept it going for years and questioned the legitimacy of our president every step of the way. Idgaf if you support trump, but sack up and admit that you support a racist xenophobic misogynist as our president. And if you believe any of those things deserve respect then fuck you.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 02:13 PM

well then i have good news for you the whole "trump is an asshole" movement wasn't started by Pop so you can still be a Spurs fan.

Kermit
01-22-2017, 02:15 PM
I'll be off for a few hours. I'll check the thread again later this evening and try to respond.

Nobody gives a fuck.

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Nobody gives a fuck.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 02:20 PM
:lol Two hours ago: :cry "I'm leaving forever!" :cry
:lol Now: "I'll be back later this evening."

That was quick.

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 02:20 PM
well then i have good news for you the whole "trump is an asshole" movement wasn't started by Pop so you can still be a Spurs fan.

:lol

Cry Havoc
01-22-2017, 02:25 PM

So it's okay to disrespect the president if someone else started it?

Are you 5? Is that what discourse qualifies for in your mind?

:lol Congrats on one of the best meltdowns in SpursTalk history. This thread is going to be legend and bumped for years to come.

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 02:29 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2po6snr.gif

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 02:40 PM
what do you know baseline bum you're just a disinfo agent

Mr. Body
01-22-2017, 02:43 PM
Fucking babies. You vote for the stupidest candidate in human history and claim to be against PC talk and shit and can't stand it when we call you dipshits. Go cry to your mommies you little turds. You're pathetic.

Mr. Body
01-22-2017, 02:44 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL

Stick it up your ass you Nazi.

rjv
01-22-2017, 02:50 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/12/125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba7 56579b0164cc3d.jpg

RD2191
01-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Fucking babies. You vote for the stupidest candidate in human history and claim to be against PC talk and shit and can't stand it when we call you dipshits. Go cry to your mommies you little turds. You're pathetic.

:lol TBH

emmo
01-22-2017, 02:51 PM
OP is a snowflake that needs a safe space. Bye.

baseline bum

You have already been pretty off for a few hours now.

Crazymaddopeyo
Glad to see you go honestly, can we get other Trump voters to leave?

01-22-2017, 02:52 PM
claim to be against PC talk and shit and can't stand it when we call you dipshits

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 02:54 PM

Just looking for an excuse to jump off the bandwagon now that the team isn't winning titles anymore.

Leetonidas
01-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Bye faggot

BD24
01-22-2017, 02:55 PM
wellbye.gif

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 02:56 PM
So are we back where we were under Bush where every time you said the president sucked it's really because you hate America?

Mr. Body
01-22-2017, 02:57 PM
So are we back where we were under Bush where every time you said the president sucked it's really because you hate America?

They're trying really hard but I think only the mongoloids think Trump is worth a wet shit.

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 03:00 PM

Or, if you voted for Trump, you're obviously a xenophobic, racist, misogynist, blah, blah....

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 03:00 PM

pretty much, except now it's "well you must have loved hillary you're a pc cuck"

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 03:01 PM
It's clear OP is just looking for attention. If he cared at all about the honor and dignity of the office, he wouldn't have voted a corrupt, inept, con-man who sinisterly played to the ignorant, homophobic, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic tendencies of one part of the Republican base and the hurt, fearful, disenfranchised part of the other to get himself elected.

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 03:03 PM
I get voting for Trump, as Clinton is a ridiculous piece of shit the DNC was desperately trying to anoint since 2008 despite everyone rightfully hating her. But :cry you can't criticize the president and disrespect the office :cry is the fucking weakest shit ever.

01-22-2017, 03:03 PM
be ridiculed in ways that nobody would ever say about Obama

:cry

http://ugc.reveliststatic.com/gen/constrain/800/800/100/2016/11/16/15/dj/4b/phd1e5yio02qbwe.jpg

http://ugc.reveliststatic.com/gen/constrain/800/800/100/2016/11/16/15/d0/a6/phl48744gk2qbwe.jpg

https://likeawhisper.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/teapartyracism18.jpg?w=640

baseline bum
01-22-2017, 03:05 PM
Or, if you voted for Trump, you're obviously a xenophobic, racist, misogynist, blah, blah....

I think the only Trump voter on the forum I'd characterize that way is that dirk oneandoneski nazi.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 03:05 PM
pretty much, except now it's "well you must have loved hillary you're a pc cuck"
Or "if you voted for Trump, you're a racist, sexist, xenophobic, fascist Nazi."

In before the mental gymnastics from the board liberals about how it's okay when they do it.

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 03:06 PM
:cry

http://ugc.reveliststatic.com/gen/constrain/800/800/100/2016/11/16/15/dj/4b/phd1e5yio02qbwe.jpg

http://ugc.reveliststatic.com/gen/constrain/800/800/100/2016/11/16/15/d0/a6/phl48744gk2qbwe.jpg

https://likeawhisper.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/teapartyracism18.jpg?w=640

"...B...b...but, but, but a coach didn't say it!! :cry"

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 03:07 PM
I think the only Trump voter on the forum I'd characterize that way is that dirk oneandoneski nazi.

Yeah, that dude doesn't even try to hide it.

spurs10
01-22-2017, 03:08 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL I love hearing this because I don't want sit next to you. Pop is dead-on when he says you can't believe 'anything that comes out of his mouth.' He is dead-on when he talks about how pathetic Conway and Spicer look defending those lies when the whole world can see the truth. Yesterday millions of people in every major city on the planet, except Moscow (where they'd be beaten and maimed for doing so), came out in the largest and most unified marches in history against Trump's racist, sexist, and xenophobic rhetoric. I love Pop for staying the obvious when asked.

This being said there are Spurs fans that might support Trump and I could care less. Enjoy the games and let's talk about the games. If you start a thread on the premise that anyone gives a f*ck about what you think then you have the abuse you are receiving coming to you. I don't think they will miss the $2 you spent on the sticker on your car either. Maybe you can cover it up with a "Grab'em By The Pussy" sticker.

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Does the OP disown family members who don't share his political beliefs?

spurraider21
01-22-2017, 03:11 PM
OP is a triggered snowflake

ElNono
01-22-2017, 03:11 PM
:lol this guy again?

There was an epic meltdown from this guy about the 'rigged' NBA a long ass time ago, IIRC, after the OKC series in '13... not worth the time digging up (or maybe it is, hilarious stuff)

Frankly, meltdowns like that and this one are dime a dozen here, it probably won't be taken seriously anyways.

In case you're really gone, hopefully your programming career is going well, tbh, as well as your writing hobby. And congrats on Trump, tbh...

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 03:13 PM
Love how OP also claims to be one of the "most die-hard Spurs fans around" yet will disown the team as a whole because the coach said something he disagrees with because it's "dangerous".

As if anything a coach of a small market basketball team says is any more dangerous than the things Trump says when he plays to his base.

kuato
01-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Pop can say whatever he wishes, you too.

01-22-2017, 03:17 PM
http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/trumprevolution1-20121106.jpg

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/tablet/2016/07/24/636049814182449404942997587_111.jpg

http://www.newsradio1067.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/223/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-08-at-8.38.46-PM.png

:cry "be respectful of our president"

Fun fact, Trump's parents are both immigrants, and so is his wife(is it his third or fourth wife? Small hands can't keep em happy :lol)

While Obama's mother was an american citizen, as well as her mother(who raised Obama) and her mother, etc etc you can actually go all the way back as far as the 1700s, and Obama's maternal great great great great grandparents can be found living in South carolina iirc :lol

Here's another tweet just for jokes

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/tablet/2016/07/24/6360498273649755451681284928_a.png

:lol Trump insulting someone's temperament (he spelled it wrong as well)

DarrinS
01-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Yeah, Trump should delete his twitter.

TimDunkem
01-22-2017, 03:20 PM
^^Maybe Trump could've put his ego and narcissism aside to please his wife if he were able to marry Ivanka. Especially since, you know, he said himself that he would date her if he could.

Lol @ OP simply calling Trump a womanizer when he is a full-on sexual predator. :lol

itzsoweezee
01-22-2017, 03:25 PM
Bye, bitch

RD2191
01-22-2017, 03:33 PM

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/tablet/2016/07/24/636049814182449404942997587_111.jpg

http://www.newsradio1067.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/223/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-08-at-8.38.46-PM.png

Fun fact, Trump's parents are both immigrants, and so is his wife(is it his third or fourth wife? Small hands can't keep em happy :lol)

While Obama's mother was an american citizen, as well as her mother(who raised Obama) and her mother, etc etc you can actually go all the way back as far as the 1700s, and Obama's maternal great great great great grandparents can be found living in South carolina iirc :lol

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/tablet/2016/07/24/6360498273649755451681284928_a.png

:wow

bic50
01-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Pop has a deal with someone to say this. Reminds me of all those Hollywood elites.

jARS mEsH sEt
01-22-2017, 03:40 PM
I love it when lower middle class people like Blue-Lightning have epic melties :lmao

01-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Or "if you voted for Trump, you're a racist, sexist, xenophobic, fascist Nazi."

In before the mental gymnastics from the board liberals about how it's okay when they do it.
You're a great example of what Pop was talking about.

"And all the things that he said during that time, if our children would've said it, we'd a grounded him for six months. Without a doubt. But we ignore all that because, because why? That says something about all of us and that's what's dangerous, or that's what scares the hell out of me to this day." - Pop

Trump supporters are very insecure of their leader, so whenever someone criticizes him they deflect like their life depends on it.

"Trump's said some racist shit before, it makes me uneasy as a minority" "Well, hey look at this! Hilary said this about black people"

"Trump made fun of the disabled, that's not cool" "Well, hey look Obama made fun of the disabled too! :cry Why is Donald the only one getting in trouble :cry"

If they can't find an example of Obama or Hilary committing similar offense, they'll just chalk it up to fake news or SJW whining.

They laud themselves on being more informed than the left, which is usually true, but they only use the information as confirmation bias to support their guy. Kind of a waste.

Take Syria for example. They claimed they didn't want Hilary because, she would put a no fly zone over Syria and start WW3(lol, Mutual assured destruction has deterred major powers from going to war for decades, but this was different!! :rolleyes). But at the same time, Trump supporters are pretty informed on the US-Syria-Russia relations. They know that the US and Russia have conflicting interests in the ME, and the conflict in Syria isn't as simple as Trump saying "Hey Putin, let's be best friends!"

But they ignored it and ran with,

":cry Hilary will start WW3"
":cry we bitched about Obama being weak but we'll welcome a President who is happy to be bent over by Putin"

These people who refuse to be critical of Trump, obviously have underlying reasons they voted for him. What those reasons are, I won't assume.

(im a minority that voted for trump btw before you call me a bleeding liberal)

Mnky
01-22-2017, 04:02 PM
When someone says goodbye and doesn't leave..
http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Well-this-is-awkward-meme-17358.jpg

8FOR!3
01-22-2017, 04:07 PM
Look I disagree with Pop and think he is misinformed in that in today's world everyone creates their own facts right? But I still respect him as a person and as a coach. I don't have to agree with his political views. I wish he wouldn't speak out about it but it's his right to use his platform as he will.

Clipper Nation
01-22-2017, 04:14 PM
You're a great example of what Pop was talking about.

"And all the things that he said during that time, if our children would've said it, we'd a grounded him for six months. Without a doubt. But we ignore all that because, because why? That says something about all of us and that's what's dangerous, or that's what scares the hell out of me to this day." - Pop

Trump supporters are very insecure of their leader, so whenever someone criticizes him they deflect like their life depends on it.

"Trump's said some racist shit before, it makes me uneasy as a minority" "Well, hey look at this! Hilary said this about black people"

"Trump made fun of the disabled, that's not cool" "Well, hey look Obama made fun of the disabled too! :cry Why is Donald the only one getting in trouble :cry"

If they can't find an example of Obama or Hilary committing similar offense, they'll just chalk it up to fake news or SJW whining.

They laud themselves on being more informed than the left, which is usually true, but they only use the information as confirmation bias to support their guy. Kind of a waste.

Take Syria for example. They claimed they didn't want Hilary because, she would put a no fly zone over Syria and start WW3(lol, Mutual assured destruction has deterred major powers from going to war for decades, but this was different!! :rolleyes). But at the same time, Trump supporters are pretty informed on the US-Syria-Russia relations. They know that the US and Russia have conflicting interests in the ME, and the conflict in Syria isn't as simple as Trump saying "Hey Putin, let's be best friends!"

But they ignored it and ran with,

":cry Hilary will start WW3"
":cry we bitched about Obama being weak but we'll welcome a President who is happy to be bent over by Putin"

These people who refuse to be critical of Trump, obviously have underlying reasons they voted for him. What those reasons are, I won't assume.

(im a minority that voted for trump btw before you call me a bleeding liberal)
Not sure what any of that rant has to do with my post, which had little to do with Trump and nothing to do with Pop's rant, but I'm not "insecure" in the slightest, tbh. Everyone has their pet peeves, and double standards are a big one for me. I won't hesitate to call them out when I see them. It's not even a political thing with me, I'll do it for any topic. For instance, I call out the double standards people have for DK/Kobe vs. LeBron all the time during relevant basketball discussions, too.

I'm an independent, so I don't have a problem with criticizing politicians from any party when warranted. If/when Trump fucks up, I'll criticize him too.

spurs1990
01-22-2017, 04:31 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL

Relax. The Spurs owners the Holts are strong Trump backers.

They contributed more to his election campaign than almost any Texan.

Let Pop do his thing. He's gotta make it good with his players firstly And I suspect they are all anti Trump.

spurs10
01-22-2017, 04:51 PM
When someone says goodbye and doesn't leave..
http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Well-this-is-awkward-meme-17358.jpg :lol

Thunder1
01-22-2017, 04:53 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL
Don't let the door slam on your ass on the way out...good riddance..

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 04:58 PM

:lmao It's Barry.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2017, 05:05 PM
Look I disagree with Pop and think he is misinformed in that in today's world everyone creates their own facts right? But I still respect him as a person and as a coach. I don't have to agree with his political views. I wish he wouldn't speak out about it but it's his right to use his platform as he will.

You can disagree with real facts all you want, but they don't stop being facts.

ducks
01-22-2017, 05:06 PM
If ducks can put up with his liberal views any spur fan can
Trump owns pop
All pop can do is think about him

01-22-2017, 05:07 PM
Not sure what any of that rant has to do with my post, which had little to do with Trump and nothing to do with Pop's rant, but I'm not "insecure" in the slightest, tbh. Everyone has their pet peeves, and double standards are a big one for me. I won't hesitate to call them out when I see them. It's not even a political thing with me, I'll do it for any topic. For instance, I call out the double standards people have for DK/Kobe vs. LeBron all the time during relevant basketball discussions, too.

I'm an independent, so I don't have a problem with criticizing politicians from any party when warranted. If/when Trump fucks up, I'll criticize him too.
:tu

ducks
01-22-2017, 05:08 PM

The real facts is more people are on food stamps now then before
Biggest defeciet ever
Has increased the debt then all other presidents combined

Is trump perfect ? No
But he is by far the better choice that ran for the office

8FOR!3
01-22-2017, 05:08 PM

Pop is throwing around a lot more unsupported opinion than he is real facts.

ducks
01-22-2017, 05:13 PM
Pop is a diehard liberal but that does not mean I can not like the spurs
I bleed silver and black

8FOR!3
01-22-2017, 05:15 PM
Pop is a diehard liberal but that does not mean I can not like the spurs
I bleed silver and black

Same

Cry Havoc
01-22-2017, 05:23 PM
The real facts is more people are on food stamps now then before
Biggest defeciet ever
Has increased the debt then all other presidents combined

Is trump perfect ? No
But he is by far the better choice that ran for the office

Yeah, you know it's amazing when trillions of dollars vanish from the economy when big business takes advantage of lax regulations and completely destroys the stability of an entire country.

It's almost like it takes time to recover from that. It's almost like a system that perpetuates inequality is difficult to change.

Also, you clearly have no idea what "deficit" means. Do your research. Debt and deficit are not the same thing at all.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2017, 05:24 PM
Pop is throwing around a lot more unsupported opinion than he is real facts.

Cool story bro.

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2017, 05:26 PM
:lol can't say anything to ducks after he took a shit all over every poster in the Political Forum, tbh..

Cry Havoc
01-22-2017, 05:27 PM
:lol can't say anything to ducks after he took a shit all over every poster in the Political Forum, tbh..

ducks just admitted that he doesn't even know what a deficit is, so you might want to rethink that. :lol

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 05:33 PM
I'm sticking with the Spurs for now; but I agree with the OP. Fans shouldn't have to put up with this bull shit from the organization they support.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Watch this, and learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZlgSjm9KIo

Did you even watch that pile of shit? It's unwatchable.

tim_duncan_fan
01-22-2017, 05:39 PM
Good grief. Can't even get away from you "tolerate my racism/sexism" shitheads on the damn Spurs forum.

You understand that this is a team that is the model for a league investing in people from all walks of life? Why the fuck would you expect one of the pillars of that culture to not say anything about a dog-whistling, KKK-courting shit-stain?

Get the fuck out and don't come back, OP. Stormfront is a great safe space for Trumpets. Why not go hang out there? And take the other "conservative" shits with you. Tired of these sad fucks poisoning almost literally everything. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 05:41 PM
100% guarantee you can't find a single conservative coach saying rude things about Obama. 100%.

I have plenty of unflattering things to say about that imposter.

Splits
01-22-2017, 05:43 PM

james evans
01-22-2017, 05:43 PM

I'm done with the Spurs.

Over and out,

- BL
would you feel the same way if he was berating the president of the US 8 years ago? fuck no you wouldn't so shut the fuck up.

Spurtacular
01-22-2017, 05:45 PM

Just about everything Pop said was conjecture at best.

ducks
01-22-2017, 05:59 PM
Just because pop said them does not make them so
Just like u,Clinton and any former president

Cry Havoc
01-22-2017, 06:03 PM
Good grief. Can't even get away from you "tolerate my racism/sexism" shitheads on the damn Spurs forum.

You understand that this is a team that is the model for a league investing in people from all walks of life? Why the fuck would you expect one of the pillars of that culture to not say anything about a dog-whistling, KKK-courting shit-stain?

Get the fuck out and don't come back, OP. Stormfront is a great safe space for Trumpets. Why not go hang out there? And take the other "conservative" shits with you. Tired of these sad fucks poisoning almost literally everything. Jesus Fucking Christ.

tbh

FireMicoHalili
01-22-2017, 06:06 PM
Oh man you're clearly such a huge loss to the Spurs fan base. How on earth can the Spurs continue as a basketball team without you, Blue Lightning?

Crazymaddopeyo
01-22-2017, 06:34 PM
Don't ever just accept a president because they are the president. That's dangerous thinking, shit that would lead to a real life 1984 situation. Always question authority.

Crazymaddopeyo
01-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Why not? I like "putting up with it." Donald Trump is a peice of shit and Pop tells it like it is. If you disagree with him the. Come up with arguments for it. You all are just saying you don't like it and complain. Why are you complaining and how is he wrong? The thing about how athletes and coaches should just shut up is stupid af. These guys can make a difference by speaking up and I'm glad he is.

TheGreatYacht
01-22-2017, 06:50 PM

TheChillFactor
01-22-2017, 07:32 PM
Go away faggot none of us care.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:42 PM
Nobody gives a fuck.

I think you mean, "Hi ho, nobody gives a fuck." If you're going to be Kermit, get it right.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:42 PM
:lol Two hours ago: :cry "I'm leaving forever!" :cry
:lol Now: "I'll be back later this evening."

That was quick.

I said I was done with the Spurs, not that I was leaving the forums upon hitting "enter".

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:43 PM
So it's okay to disrespect the president if someone else started it?

Are you 5? Is that what discourse qualifies for in your mind?

:lol Congrats on one of the best meltdowns in SpursTalk history. This thread is going to be legend and bumped for years to come.

Asking a president to produce certain materials is not disrespect. Just as it is appropriate to ask Trump for his tax information, so it was appropriate to ask for Obama's birth certificate. Both sets of documents are beneficial to the public.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:45 PM

I can tell you are a highly intelligent individual. You'll note that you are the first to call me a "dipshit." You also are the first to call me a "turd". Congratulations on elevating the dialogue... I'm sure your parents are proud ;)

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:47 PM
Stick it up your ass you Nazi.

This is the sort of derogatory statement that leads to tribalism, as well as the relativism of historic atrocities. I would imagine that referring to a peace-loving individual as a "nazi" is a slap in the face of every survivor and victim of the holocaust. When we use terms for evil genocidal monsters to describe those we simply disagree with, we reward the genocidal monsters by making their descriptor have less meaning.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:48 PM

And yet here I am, the opposite of a safe space. That seems difficult for some to grasp. I worry the term "safe space" is not well understood.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:48 PM
You have already been pretty off for a few hours now.

See, now that's a clever burn. 8/10.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Glad to see you go honestly, can we get other Trump voters to leave?

The fan base? Yes. The majority of the American government? Not likely for a generation at the least.

Trainwreck2100
01-22-2017, 07:50 PM
I think you mean, "Hi ho, nobody gives a fuck." If you're going to be Kermit, get it right.

you mus be 47 years old and attend cornerstone church, that's the only excuse for this

Blue-Lightning
Bye faggot

Goodbye. I'm glad to see someone who objectifies women as pieces of meat in his signature does not support Trump.

Blue-Lightning

I do not believe George W. Bush was a good president. He was quite horrendous.

Blue-Lightning
01-22-2017, 07:51 PM
They're trying really hard but I think only the mongoloids think Trump is worth a wet shit.

Again, this is called bigotry. It's also racism. I congratulate you on not supporting Trump - I'd prefer to remove all bigotry and racism from the country through education, and hopefully you can be educated one day.