PDA

View Full Version : Putin's traitorous BoyToy gonna lift sanctions on Russia...

boutons_deux
01-22-2017, 07:23 PM
Enriching, therefore, empowering America's mortal enemy.

Russia considers USA it's primary enemy, as it tries, starting with BoyToy, to reduce America's hegemony over the planet.

boutons_deux
01-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Prolonged Sanctions Rip Into Russian Economy, Causing Angst For Putin

Russia is one of two major oil producing countries to have felt the brunt of Western economic sanctions. (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Fti mdaiss%2F2016%2F08%2F19%2Fprolonged-sanctions-rip-into-russia-causing-angst-for-putin%2F&text=Russia%20is%20one%20of%20two%20major%20oil%20 producing%20countries%20to%20have%20felt%20the%20b runt%20of%20Western%20economic%20sanctions.) Iran, who suffered for years under Western sanctions due to Tehran's nuclear ambitions, emerged from sanctions in January, but not unscathed.

Years of crippling sanctions took a toll on the Islamic Republic's finances, a situation that the country is still trying to recover from as it continues to ramp up oil production in an effort to reach pre-sanction output levels of 4 million barrels per day (bpd).

As Iran continues to increase oil production, it is effectively playing the role of spoiler in global oil markets (http://www.forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/08/17/prickly-iran-defies-then-keeps-opec-guessing/#52bc592d786b) awash in supply amid a price plunge that has changed the global oil industry. However, Iran's sanction problems are quickly fading while Russia's have no end in sight.

Since Russia's annexation of Crimea in March, 2014, the U.S. and EU have also leveled sanctions against Russia several times, (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28400218)tightening restrictions on major Russian state banks and corporations, including blacklisting dozens of Russian officials and firms, including energy (http://www.forbes.com/energy/) firms. Three major state oil firms have been targeted: Rosneft (http://www.forbes.com/companies/rosneft/) , Transneft (http://www.forbes.com/companies/transneft/) and Gazprom (http://www.forbes.com/companies/gazprom/) Neft, the oil unit of gas giant Gazprom.

Russian banks and Gazprom’s ability to secure long term funding in U.S. dollars were also blocked. The U.S. and EU also banned exports of services and technology to Russian state oil firms engaged in Arctic and deep-water and unconventional oil and gas exploration and production.

One Novatek project, the massive $27 billion Yamal LNG project to be built in the Russian Arctic, has suffered considerable setbacks. Prohibited from securing financing in U.S. dollars, it scrambled for at least a year in search of funds and finally turned to Chinese banks, which are more expensive and less flexible than Western funding.

Moreover, when Russia’s oil production starts to decline, new oil discoveries will be needed while lack of access to Western technology for offshore drilling will have repercussions for Russia’s oil industry for years to come. Unable to replace declining production, Moscow's’ state coffers will also decline. As much as half of the offshore and fracking technology used by Russia comes from the West.

Low oil prices also take a bite

Oil prices, which have tumbled from $107 per barrel in July 2014 to the mid to high $40s level now, have also caused considerably angst in Russia. Around half of Moscow’s state revenue (http://www.forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/08/05/move-over-saudi-arabia-russia-is-selling-more-oil-to-china-than-you/#679f5f629711) is derived from oil and natural gas exports, though Moscow claims a much lower figure.

Budget problems from low oil prices have also caused Moscow to try selling large stakes in its state-controlled energy companies. In late June, Russian media reported (https://www.rt.com/business/347441-rosneft-stake-china-india/)that the Russian government was considering selling 19.5 % of its shares ($10 billion) in oil major Rosneft to China and India. Last week, however, Russia was forced to delay (http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russia-Delays-10-Billion-Rosneft-Privatization-Due-To-Low-Oil-Prices.html) its privatization of Rosneft as it waits for oil prices to improve.

Russia’s oil exports have been helped to some degree by the massive devaluation of the Russia ruble, (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-16/russia-is-no-match-for-ex-soviet-satellites-as-currencies-clash) whose 20% loss against the dollar last year was added to a nosedive of 44% the previous year. Though a weak currency hurts Moscow, it makes Russian oil exports cheaper.

In late June, Russian President Vladimir Putin tried to persuade the EU (http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/17/putin-structural-problems-in-the-global-economy-remain.html) to not renew sanctions, but to no avail. A week later, the EU extended sanctions in connection with the ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine.

They are in effect until January 31, 2017 (http://www.euronews.com/2016/07/01/eu-extends-sanctions-against-russia-over-ukraine), then will be reviewed again.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/08/19/prolonged-sanctions-rip-into-russia-causing-angst-for-putin/2/#50d534d22950

boutons_deux
01-22-2017, 07:30 PM
Democrats Turn The Tables With Bill To Stop Trump From Unilaterally Lifting Russian Sanctions

Senate Democrats, anticipating Donald Trump lifting those sanctions, are working to hold Trump to the same rule as Republicans held Obama to regarding sanctions on Iran.

Senate Democrats are calling on President Donald Trump to strengthen, not roll back, sanctions on Russia.Russian President Vladimir Putin didn’t spend all of that effort interfering in our election to get nothing out of it. He helped President Trump get elected, and now it’s time for a little quid pro quo. A pressing issue for Putin is no doubt the sanctions that have crippled the Russian economy (http://www.forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/08/19/prolonged-sanctions-rip-into-russia-causing-angst-for-putin/#7f3c75274c2f).Last month, President Obama put harsher sanctions on Russia in response to their interfering in our election. USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/29/barack-obama-russia-sanctions-vladimir-putin/95958472/) reported at the time:

Responding to evidence that Russia hacked Democratic Party officials during this year’s presidential election, the Obama administration Thursday sanctioned Russian intelligence officials, expelled 35 Russian diplomats suspected of being spies and shut down two Russian facilities in the United States.

So Senate Democrats, anticipating Donald Trump lifting those sanctions, are working to hold Trump to the same rule as Republicans held Obama to regarding sanctions on Iran. Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and Senate Committee on Foreign Relations Ranking Member Ben Cardin announced legislation on Sunday that they say mirrors legislation passed in 2015, which was first introduced by Republicans, that subjected any proposed change to sanctions on Iran to a Congressional vote.“

Just like every member of the Senate voted to subject any changes to our Iran sanctions regime in 2015, I hope and urge President Trump and Republicans in Congress to both support this bill and increased sanctions on Russia, and oppose any attempts to roll back existing sanctions,” Senator Schumer said.In 2015, President Obama conceded to bipartisan efforts giving Congress a say in the sanctions on Iran.

At the time, then Speaker John Boehner said (https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/15/us/senators-reach-deal-on-iran-nuclear-talks.html), “Congress absolutely should have the opportunity to review this deal. We shouldn’t just count on the administration, who appears to want a deal at any cost.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/22/democrats-put-republicans-notice-stop-trump-lifting-sanctions-russia.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Thread
01-22-2017, 07:58 PM
Trump never bought the hack horseshit. They finally nagged him into "I think..." but he's never bought what they're selling. Neither have I. It's all a feeding frenzy horseshit that they've pulled on us a million times.

But do [we] care? Of course not. Trump harangued both sides of the spectrum for loading their pockets on [our] back at [our] expense. Fuck, we knew that, been telling each other that for years and beating our breasts about what we're gonna do about it if we ever get the chance. Ha. We get the chance, Trump calls ass during his inauguration speech and what do we do? The women folk charge out into the streets in high numbers to burn their brassieres for the umpteenth fucking time.

And don' fret about it. 4 years henceforth and half of that 62 million Trumpers will punch that chad for Clinton, or, Bush, or, Bush, or, Clinton, you know:::whoever's turn it is to fuck our brains out once more.

"Whew, thank God." "we'll" say.

angrydude
01-22-2017, 11:02 PM
Why is Russia America's mortal enemy?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2017, 12:00 AM

Exactly... OP is living in 1969 or something. Sorry hipster bro, there's no Woodstock anymore, and the Islamics are the problem now, not Russia or civil rights

spurraider21
01-23-2017, 03:18 AM
step 1: we universally dislike what russia has been doing around the globe, and universally condemn putin's authoritarian regime

step 2: trump decides he likes russia because putin complimented him

step 3: half of america suddenly likes russia and wants to be buddies

cool :tu

mavsfan1000
01-23-2017, 04:51 AM
We should not make Obama's enemies Trump's enemies. We'll see how Putin treats Trump. Lift the sanctions off please for now.

hater
01-23-2017, 07:10 AM
step 1: we universally dislike what russia has been doing around the globe, and universally condemn putin's authoritarian regime

You forgot step 0: the CIA and MSM told us to dislike Russia with a mix of lies, fake news and half truths about Syria and Crimea. Us lemmings ate it all up

Thread
01-23-2017, 07:48 AM
We should not make Obama's enemies Trump's enemies. We'll see how Putin treats Trump. Lift the sanctions off please for now.

That's it and that's all.

Thread
01-23-2017, 07:49 AM
You forgot step 0: the CIA and MSM told us to dislike Russia with a mix of lies, fake news and half truths about Syria and Crimea. Us lemmings ate it all up

That's it and that's all.

boutons_deux
01-23-2017, 07:53 AM

Because Putin and his team consider America their greatest enemy, want America and its influence reduced everywhere in favor of Russia's influence taking over wherever America is displaced. Putin wants autocracies, dictatorships allied, aligned with Russia, rather countries allied with USA.

boutons_deux
01-23-2017, 07:57 AM

Putin certainly did that, it's cheap, but Putin and his corrupt oligarchs kept Trash afloat with $100Ms, as Trash's son said, after US banks refused to lend him after they lost so much in the 4 bankruptcies.

Chucho
01-23-2017, 04:07 PM
Because Putin and his team consider America their greatest enemy, want America and its influence reduced everywhere in favor of Russia's influence taking over wherever America is displaced. Putin wants autocracies, dictatorships allied, aligned with Russia, rather countries allied with USA.

So, the Left hates Russia because Russia wants to take over duties as the country that kills more innocent people than the Left does? Seems like a reason the Left would be pissed about. NO ONE out kills innocents more than the Left. NO ONE.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 07:31 AM
:lol #stillasshurt

Apparently this is your reflexive response to everything. Between this and your saber rattling towards an enemy using guerilla tactics I have to say you are pretty special.

Thread
01-28-2017, 12:29 PM
So, the Left hates Russia because Russia wants to take over duties as the country that kills more innocent people than the Left does? Seems like a reason the Left would be pissed about. NO ONE out kills innocents more than the Left. NO ONE.

Chooch

Wild Cobra
01-28-2017, 12:50 PM
Enriching, therefore, empowering America's mortal enemy.

Russia considers USA it's primary enemy, as it tries, starting with BoyToy, to reduce America's hegemony over the planet.

Russia is not an enemy of the US, except as a figment of imagination from the cold war era.

Russians are great people. How many have you ever socialized with?

Not there now, but there was a Russian bar walking distance from my place a few years back.

Great people.

Wild Cobra
01-28-2017, 12:52 PM

The sanctions were a moronic idea to begin with.

Thread
01-28-2017, 12:53 PM
Russia is not an enemy of the US, except as a figment of imagination from the cold war era.

Not there now, but there was a Russian bar walking distance from my place a few years back.

Great people.

Yep. The speed rush to demonize Russia in the backwash of Trump's victory is indicative. We've seen similar set ups & operations a thousand times.

Wild Cobra
01-28-2017, 12:57 PM

Aint that the truth.

While we were supporting the illegitimate gangster government after they illegally ousted Viktor Yanukovych, the Russians were the only country doing the morally correct thing in helping Crimea secede.

Wild Cobra
01-28-2017, 12:58 PM

LOL...

Link to the blog that says that please.

LOL...

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 12:59 PM

:lol This is stupid even for you.

Wild Cobra
01-28-2017, 12:59 PM

I think the left has that audacity to think the liberals are the only ones who have the moral right to force other nations into their beliefs.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 01:01 PM
People that think 'the left' or 'the right' all think with the same brain are monumentally simpleminded.

Thread
01-28-2017, 01:03 PM
People that think 'the left' or 'the right' all think with the same brain are monumentally simpleminded.

Now, you want to differentiate. But, you always do after your ass is handed to you for close order inspection.

boutons_deux
01-28-2017, 01:05 PM

Great people.

The Russians don't make geopolitical policy. Putin, FSB, oligarchs, genrals, etc. make policy.

Russian people have even less say in their govt than Americans do

goddam, you're stupid.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 01:23 PM
Now, you want to differentiate. But, you always do after your ass is handed to you for close order inspection.

Do you ever have anything to say other than meaningless drivel? You just have your stock phrases and partisan preferences. It's impossible to take you seriously.

When you post I picture sitting there in a Bozo the Clown outift. Can I call you Bozo?

Thread
01-28-2017, 01:39 PM
Do you ever have anything to say other than meaningless drivel? You just have your stock phrases and partisan preferences. It's impossible to take you seriously.

When you post I picture sitting there in a Bozo the Clown outift. Can I call you Bozo?

Absolutely. I'm here to shove it back up your ass, Fuzzy. It's been up my ass for many, many years. It was up my ass when I didn't even realize it was up there! Bush fooled me not once, but, twice. Christ, allow me 4 years to shove it back up your ass. & lets face it, it probably won't be 4 years. He'll get taken out by hook, or, by crook and you'll have the con once & again and we can get back to me bent over and you shoving it up my ass.

Until then you have a gorgeous ass and I'm gonna shove it up there non stop.

Thread
01-28-2017, 01:40 PM
The Russians don't make geopolitical policy. Putin, FSB, oligarchs, genrals, etc. make policy.

Russian people have even less say in their govt than Americans do

goddam, you're stupid.

The old 'o' word. WOOT!

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 02:28 PM
Absolutely. I'm here to shove it back up your ass, Fuzzy. It's been up my ass for many, many years. It was up my ass when I didn't even realize it was up there! Bush fooled me not once, but, twice. Christ, allow me 4 years to shove it back up your ass. & lets face it, it probably won't be 4 years. He'll get taken out by hook, or, by crook and you'll have the con once & again and we can get back to me bent over and you shoving it up my ass.

Until then you have a gorgeous ass and I'm gonna shove it up there non stop.

K, Bozo.

Spurminator
01-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Great people.

Was any of those people Vladimir Putin, by chance?

01-28-2017, 02:54 PM

01-28-2017, 02:55 PM
We should not make Obama's enemies Trump's enemies. We'll see how Putin treats Trump. Lift the sanctions off please for now.Implying Russia only became the enemy since Obama :lol

oh my god The Right has lost it

mavsfan1000
01-28-2017, 03:13 PM
Implying Russia only became the enemy since Obama :lol

oh my god The Right has lost it
Regardless, Putin has been respectful to Trump so far. I hope it stays that way.

Thread
01-28-2017, 03:13 PM
K, Bozo.

Let us proceed...

Chucho
01-28-2017, 03:23 PM
:lol This is stupid even for you.

Feel free to tell me why. Might be years before all the corpses are counted for Barry's final hash mark, but throw in LBJ for Vietnam and killing JFK and RFK and MLK and like I said, NO ONE OUT KILLS the Left. No one. They are winners when it comes to race mastery and killing.

Go back into hiding. Glad to see my my free rent is still paid up in yo simple mind, Fuzz. And always, always remember, along with no one able to keep up with the Lefts body count, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Avante googles for random black athlete info and you Google vocabulary words. Here's a phrase I hope you understand you sympathizer of murdrerers; go fuck yourself.

IceColdBrewski
01-28-2017, 03:27 PM
Remember 4 years ago when Obama and the left mocked and laughed at Romney (and anyone who took his side) for calling Russia a threat? Now look at em. NOW all of the sudden they expect people to listen to them cry about Russia when it was all just a big joke to them before. Not so funny now, is it? :lol

mavsfan1000
01-28-2017, 03:28 PM
+1

boutons_deux
01-28-2017, 03:33 PM
agreed, nothing has changed in 4 years, Pootin loves USA, LOVES IT! :lol

when was crimea taken? when was Ukraine occupied? when did Pootin threaten to cut off gas to EU?

Thread
01-28-2017, 03:33 PM
+1

+2.

01-28-2017, 03:59 PM

baseline bum
01-28-2017, 04:01 PM
Feel free to tell me why. Might be years before all the corpses are counted for Barry's final hash mark, but throw in LBJ for Vietnam and killing JFK and RFK and MLK and like I said, NO ONE OUT KILLS the Left. No one. They are winners when it comes to race mastery and killing.

Go back into hiding. Glad to see my my free rent is still paid up in yo simple mind, Fuzz. And always, always remember, along with no one able to keep up with the Lefts body count, you just aren't as smart as you think you are. Avante googles for random black athlete info and you Google vocabulary words. Here's a phrase I hope you understand you sympathizer of murdrerers; go fuck yourself.

You never explained in the other thread why physics shows the official JFK assassination explanation was wrong.

01-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Regardless, Putin has been respectful to Trump so far. I hope it stays that way.
It's not a matter of whether trump and putin are "friendly" with each other. It's a matter of political conflict of interest, most, but not confined to the middle east. Is the Syria situation just going to disappear now that Trump and Putin are best buds?

The Right knows that we don't bully Russia for the heck of it, but they remain purposely obtuse out of spite. Comical

01-28-2017, 04:06 PM

when was crimea taken? when was Ukraine occupied? when did Pootin threaten to cut off gas to EU?

tlongII
01-28-2017, 04:26 PM

What the fuck do you care? You don't want the US messing with other countries anyway.

boutons_deux
01-28-2017, 04:47 PM
What the fuck do you care? You don't want the US messing with other countries anyway.

Yep, and I don't what other countries subverting out charade of democratic elections.

The results of Assange, Comey, etc fucking with the election means we have Trash and the VRWC corporatocracy pillaging citizens and environment for 4 years.

Thread
01-28-2017, 04:55 PM
Yep, and I don't what other countries subverting out charade of democratic elections.

The results of Assange, Comey, etc fucking with the election means we have Trash and the VRWC corporatocracy pillaging citizens and environment for 4 years.

...perhaps 8 years. tee, hee.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 05:00 PM

Free rent is if I bring you up out of the blue. Learn to use the phrase correctly. Responding to your post is not free rent. You wrote something, dim.

I read a lot. I don't have to look up those words and you cannot even show how I didn't use them correctly. You just whine that I use them like white trash and similar low class people do. Read a book, Cletus.

It is amusing that you pretend politics from the 1960s are the same as what they are today. The saber rattling war hawks are primarily in the GOP, dim. We just watched Obama avoid armed confrontation for 8 years after Bush the lesser unilaterally started a war and your dumb ass is bringing up shit from before the Southern Migration half a century ago. Those people are mostly dead now, dimwit.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Let us proceed...

When is the Grand Prize Show, Bozo?

Thread
01-28-2017, 05:43 PM
When is the Grand Prize Show, Bozo?

Not for at least 4 years, perhaps 8 if we're lucky.

boutons_deux
01-29-2017, 08:47 PM
Meet Russia's new generation of super weaponsRussia has dramatically increased its military spending on tanks, submarines and stealth planes.

A report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (https://www.sipri.org/research/armament-and-disarmament/arms-transfers-and-military-spending/military-expenditure) suggests Russian military has nearly doubled its spending since 2006.
Some of these new war machines have Western military experts shaken -- and for good reason.

Here's everything you need to know about the fearsome new generation of war machines Russia will soon be rolling out onto the world scene.

https://www.cnet.com/pictures/russias-deadliest-new-war-machines/#ftag=CAD590a51e

And you Trash fellators don't care if Trash and Tillerson drop sanctions on Russia and do the Exxon $500B deal with Pootin, enriching Russia by $Ts.

Chucho
01-31-2017, 02:44 PM
Free rent is if I bring you up out of the blue. Learn to use the phrase correctly. Responding to your post is not free rent. You wrote something, dim.

I read a lot. I don't have to look up those words and you cannot even show how I didn't use them correctly. You just whine that I use them like white trash and similar low class people do. Read a book, Cletus.

It is amusing that you pretend politics from the 1960s are the same as what they are today. The saber rattling war hawks are primarily in the GOP, dim. We just watched Obama avoid armed confrontation for 8 years after Bush the lesser unilaterally started a war and your dumb ass is bringing up shit from before the Southern Migration half a century ago. Those people are mostly dead now, dimwit.

LOL, long winded tirades defending your "Vocabulary for Beginners" courses. Don't care, you're tirade does nothing but ad-hominem attack me and still you do nothing to prove that no one out kills the left and then you lie about Obama "avoid armed confrontation" yet we were knee deep in war during his 8 years, deposed his Saddam, whom by the way was a better leader to his people than Obama has been, and Aleppo...Jesus Christ...Aleppo.

No one outkills the Left, you twat. You're not as smart as you think you are, addressing something off-course when I made the argument no one out kills the Left and no one does. The black man has been kept in check per the Left and the Genocidal Planned Parenthood locations, systemic welfare addiction and the wars. The wars, the wars. The Left is the biggest war mongering party in US history. Body counts miles high. Repubs and Facists would LOVE to be able to compare their body counts to the Left, but no one can. NO ONE OUT KILLS THE LEFT.

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 03:10 PM
No one outkills the Left, you twat. You're not as smart as you think you are, addressing something off-course when I made the argument no one out kills the Left and no one does. The black man has been kept in check per the Left and the Genocidal Planned Parenthood locations, systemic welfare addiction and the wars. The wars, the wars. The Left is the biggest war mongering party in US history. Body counts miles high. Repubs and Facists would LOVE to be able to compare their body counts to the Left, but no one can. NO ONE OUT KILLS THE LEFT.

but they always have good intentions so it doesn't count

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 03:22 PM
LOL, long winded tirades defending your "Vocabulary for Beginners" courses. Don't care, you're tirade does nothing but ad-hominem attack me and still you do nothing to prove that no one out kills the left and then you lie about Obama "avoid armed confrontation" yet we were knee deep in war during his 8 years, deposed his Saddam, whom by the way was a better leader to his people than Obama has been, and Aleppo...Jesus Christ...Aleppo.

Sure just ignore the part about the southern migration and recent history to only repeat yourself. Typical of the willfully ignorant.

And people that don't care don't go out of their way to say so. They just let it go.

It is interesting that you whine about ad hominems when your constant about ad hominems all over my diction is what I was responding to. White trash complain about the use of multisyllables. It is what it is.

:lol Aleppo. You sure do like spouting the GOP echo chamber like a good minion. Blaming Obama for Iraq and Hussein is both delusional and idiotic. Good job.

Chucho
01-31-2017, 03:32 PM
:lol Aleppo. You sure do like spouting the GOP echo chamber like a good minion. Blaming Obama for Iraq and Hussein is both delusional and idiotic. Good job.

Chooch actually said:

"yet we were knee deep in war during his 8 years, deposed his Saddam, whom by the way was a better leader to his people than Obama has been"

Like I said, you're not as smart as you think you are. Otherwise, you'd have picked up on the simple analogy of Ghaddafi being Obama's Sadam, but you didn't because you're not as smart as you think you are. Glad you can use multi-syllable words, but you can't comprehend and then go on trying to insult me for something YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

Repeat it with me: YOU AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.

:lol:lmao:rollin

You sure do like spouting the GOP echo chamber like a good minion.

Said the not-so-smart-guy from the middle of the Liberal flock.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 04:14 PM
Chooch actually said:

"yet we were knee deep in war during his 8 years, deposed his Saddam, whom by the way was a better leader to his people than Obama has been"

Like I said, you're not as smart as you think you are. Otherwise, you'd have picked up on the simple analogy of Ghaddafi being Obama's Sadam, but you didn't because you're not as smart as you think you are. Glad you can use multi-syllable words, but you can't comprehend and then go on trying to insult me for something YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

Repeat it with me: YOU AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.

:lol:lmao:rollin

Said the not-so-smart-guy from the middle of the Liberal flock.

If I misread it then oh well I made a mistake. You obsessing over me looking for errors so you can 'prove' that "I am not as smart as I think I am" reeks of insecurity. Frankly, I barely glance over your posts. It's not like you posit much more than frothing and I multitask. You hardly deserve my whole attention.

Sarkozy and Blair were the ones that spearheaded the air strikes against Libya, dim. Obama rarely did anything unilaterally like your boy did with Iraq.

I'm not the one that parrots mediamatters and huffington post headlines ad nauseum like you do with your right wing echo chamber.

And let's not forget that you once again avoided my arguments about the southern migration and the relevant time periods. Intellectual cowardice suits you.

And exactly how smart do I think I am? It is not like I talk about it. Instead it is people such as yourself that fixate on it, dim. I think your not too bright but that has nothing to do with my own intellect. It is hardly a zero sum game. I think you are just butthurt because I think I am smarter than you. Your discomfort with multisyllables alone speaks to that and you know it even if you don't want to admit it.

mavsfan1000
01-31-2017, 11:24 PM
Meet Russia's new generation of super weaponsRussia has dramatically increased its military spending on tanks, submarines and stealth planes.

A report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (https://www.sipri.org/research/armament-and-disarmament/arms-transfers-and-military-spending/military-expenditure) suggests Russian military has nearly doubled its spending since 2006.
Some of these new war machines have Western military experts shaken -- and for good reason.

Here's everything you need to know about the fearsome new generation of war machines Russia will soon be rolling out onto the world scene.

https://www.cnet.com/pictures/russias-deadliest-new-war-machines/#ftag=CAD590a51e

And you Trash fellators don't care if Trash and Tillerson drop sanctions on Russia and do the Exxon $500B deal with Pootin, enriching Russia by $Ts.

Which is why we shouldn't fight them and be their ally.

boutons_deux
01-31-2017, 11:30 PM
Which is why we shouldn't fight them and be their ally.

dickless appeaser, you ignorant redneck shitkickers are pathetic losers

boutons_deux
02-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Pootin's BoyToy getting started

Trump eases Russia sanctions to allow US electronics exports

The sanctions targeted a Russian agency for its role in US elections hacks. It turns out that agency also has say over import-export permits.

On Thursday, the US Department of the Treasury issued a license (PDF (https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/cyber_gl1.pdf)) letting US exporters obtain permits from the Russian Federal Security Service for "the importation, distribution, or use of information technology products in the Russian Federation."

The change to the sanctions set off disagreement in Washington over whether President Donald Trump was going easy on Russia.

Trump has equivocated on whether he'll maintain these sanctions, which targeted eight other entities in addition to the Federal Security Service, and other sanctions that Obama issued in response to Russia's actions in Ukraine.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer said the change wasn't a sign of Trump rolling back the sanctions against Russia. :lol

https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-eases-russia-sanctions-to-allow-us-electronics-exports-treasury/#ftag=CAD590a51e

... it's only a matter of time until Trash lets Tillerson get his $500B deal with Pootin, and enrich America's mortal enemy. Fucking traitors.

mavsfan1000
02-02-2017, 11:34 PM
You are way too obsessed with Trump. It is scary tbh.

z0sa
02-03-2017, 04:11 AM
Sanctions hurt serfs, not nobility.

Xevious
02-03-2017, 08:05 AM
Trump has had some negative things to say about NATO, so that alone would endear him to Putin. Russia can increase their influence with less friction. The question is, why is Trump so determined to be besties with Putin while having no problems pissing off every other world leader? I'm not saying he should go out of his way to cause problems, but his attitude towards Putin is weird, and predates his presidential run. It's like the fat kid at school trying too hard to be friends with the "cool" kid.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Sanctions hurt serfs, not nobility.

Not when the sanctions don't let the nobility (oligarchs) land in Europe

to visit their vacation homes and are stuck in the glorious Mother Russia.

Or freeze their assets in European banks.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 08:34 AM

Respectful...

So the fuck what?
I can be respectful to you while chopping your head off.

You Trumpets and appearances over results is hilarious.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 08:37 AM

No they were not. And they still ARE not.

And Trump has not touched them.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 08:49 AM

They are not.

But they do want to destabilize Europe. We like Europe, we trade withEurope. Europe is important for many economic and cultural reasons. Most Europeans are anti dictators... So yeah, we don't like totally corrupt systems. Do you know how much swamp needs to be drained in Russia? So you voted for swamp draining and don't get it...

boutons_deux
02-03-2017, 09:07 AM
Here's how Trash can seriously help Pootin

Oil pushes higher on worries over new U.S. sanctions on Iran

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKBN15I03P

and of course screw his voters with higher gasoline prices.

z0sa
02-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Not when the sanctions don't let the nobility (oligarchs) land in Europe

to visit their vacation homes and are stuck in the glorious Mother Russia.

Or freeze their assets in European banks.

1%ers always have other assets besides cash and valuables to borrow on or sell tbh...

FuzzyLumpkins
02-03-2017, 10:08 AM
1%ers always have other assets besides cash and valuables to borrow on or sell tbh...

Sure and they have first pick amongst the dwindling resources available but it's not like it does not negatively impact them too. The little guy gets screwed mroe is the reality.

pgardn
02-03-2017, 10:58 AM

They want them lifted. It has disturbed their aristocratic way of life. They are Putin's buds and it hurts. That's an effective targeted sanction that's easy to carry out. I say good stuff.

mavsfan1000
02-03-2017, 12:57 PM
No they were not. And they still ARE not.

And Trump has not touched them.
Trump would get backlash from the media and European countries if he did.

boutons_deux
02-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Pootin WHINING about the American press :lol

Kremlin wants apology from Fox News over Putin comments

http://www.thedailystar.net/world/kremlin-wants-apology-fox-news-over-putin-comments-1356850

... Fox, y'all better watch out for Pootin's FSB spiking your coffee with colorless, odorless polonium

Thread
02-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Pootin WHINING about the American press :lol

Kremlin wants apology from Fox News over Putin comments

http://www.thedailystar.net/world/kremlin-wants-apology-fox-news-over-putin-comments-1356850

... Fox, y'all better watch out for Pootin's FSB spiking your coffee with colorless, odorless polonium

Like JFK shoulda been watching out for that lead poisoning.

spurraider21
02-06-2017, 03:41 PM
You are way too obsessed with Trump. It is scary tbh.
Says the guy who started a thread about being on the trump Kool aid, and a thread about trump doing awesome

Thread
02-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Says the guy who started a thread about being on the trump Kool aid, and a thread about trump doing awesome

21!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

Gosh it feels good to be back in the old saddle with ya again.

I'll have to dig up our hatchet and strive to bury it anew with the old Lumpkin.

mavsfan1000
02-06-2017, 03:49 PM
The point is not healthy to be filled with so much hate. Detrimental to health. It is better to enjoy the ride. :toast

spurraider21
02-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Just checkin assholes

CosmicCowboy
02-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Like JFK shoulda been watching out for that lead poisoning.

He should have known better than to make LBJ VP.

Thread
02-06-2017, 05:34 PM
He should have known better than to make LBJ VP.

Supposedly Bobby had his back.

Take a look, CC:::[[[Kennedy, known as Bobby, was shot and killed by assassin Sirhan Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian/Jordanian immigrant who was upset with RFK over his support of Israel.]]]

Whoops.

boutons_deux
02-07-2017, 01:26 AM
Will PVL Trash defend Syria as Pootin protege ?

Amnesty Report Accuses Syria of Executing Thousands Since War Began

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/06/world/middleeast/syria-prison-amnesty-international.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Assad hangs them in batches of 50.

If one doesn't weight enough to pop the head off the spine, a hangman jerks the victim down by legs until the head pops off.

PVL Trash probably wishes he could do the same to US media and all dissenters.

boutons_deux
02-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Exclusive: In call with Putin, Trump denounced Obama-era nuclear arms treaty - sources

By Jonathan Landay (http://www.reuters.com/journalists/jonathan-landay) and David Rohde (http://www.reuters.com/journalists/david-rohde) | WASHINGTON

In his first call as president with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump denounced a treaty that caps U.S. and Russian deployment of nuclear warheads as a bad deal for the United States, according to two U.S. officials and one former U.S. official with knowledge of the call.

When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was,

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKBN15O2A5?il=0

=============

According to three officials briefed on the phone call, Russian President Vladimir Putin reportedly asked Trump about extending a treaty – commonly known as New START – which establishes that both countries agree to cut back their nuclear missile launchers down to 1,550.

Trump had to put Putin on hold to hurriedly ask his aides what New START was.

When he returned to the call, he said the “START Up” deal was a bad negotiation from Obama’s tenure, saying Russia had “outsmarted” the US. Trump said (wrongly) that the deal permits Russia to continue making nuclear warheads while the US can not.

He then pivoted the conversation to talk about his own popularity in the US. :lol

(He’s the least popular new President in modern history.) (http://www.salon.com/2017/01/30/trump-makes-history-poll-finds-president-trump-has-become-an-unpopular-president-in-record-time/)

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-put-putin-call-hold-ask-advisers-explain-us-russia-nuclear-arms-treaty/

Pootin and his team must have laughed their murderous asses off, and drank some good vodka, seeing once again that Trash is one stupid, ignorant, playable, compromised asshole.

Thread
02-09-2017, 03:25 PM
sources

FAKE NEWS

Wild Cobra
02-10-2017, 12:35 AM
FAKE NEWS

LOL...

Who cares? Even if it were true:

"New START gives both countries until February 2018 to reduce their deployed strategic nuclear warheads to no more than 1,550"

1,550 x 2 is still enough to destroy the world, how many times over?

Winehole23
02-10-2017, 10:48 AM
Flynn on Wednesday denied that he had discussed sanctions with [Sergey] Kislyak. Asked in an interview whether he had ever done so, he twice said, “No.” On Thursday, Flynn, through his spokesman, backed away from the denial. The spokesman said Flynn “indicated that while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up.”

Winehole23
02-10-2017, 10:50 AM
....The emerging details contradict public statements by incoming senior administration officials including Mike Pence...Nine current and former officials, who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the calls, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

All of those officials said *Flynn’s references to the election-related sanctions were explicit. Two of those officials went further, saying that Flynn urged Russia not to overreact to the penalties being imposed by President Barack Obama, making clear that the two sides would be in position to review the matter after Trump was sworn in as president. “Kislyak was left with the impression that the sanctions would be revisited at a later time,” said a former official.

Thread
02-10-2017, 10:51 AM
[[[Nine current and former officials, who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the calls, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.
All of those officials said]]]

Fake News.

Winehole23
02-10-2017, 10:55 AM
weak sauce. you'd call it treason if HRC did it.

Thread
02-10-2017, 10:57 AM
weak sauce. you'd call it treason if HRC did it.

Get the fellows who [[[spoke on the condition of anonymity]]] to get in front of a microphone on the television and say it.

Chop/chop.

boutons_deux
02-10-2017, 11:01 AM
if obama had referred to a so-called judge, Repugs would have impeached him

Thread
02-10-2017, 11:02 AM
if obama had referred to a so-called judge, Repugs would have impeached him

They ain't any protected class. That idiot Lewis called Trump illegitimate and that was fine with everybody.

Ye reap what ye sow.

boutons_deux
02-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Donald Trump has successfully buried the story that worries him most (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/9/1631858/-Donald-Trump-has-successfully-buried-the-story-that-worries-him-most)

Even though there are mountains of evidence. Even though the implications literally include an existential threat to the United States. Even though it is, by any measure, the greatest scandal ever to affect this or any other administration … the story has utterly vanished from the media (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/russia-trump-putin-scandal-media):

According to the consensus assessment of US intelligence agencies, Russian intelligence, under the orders of Vladimir Putin, mounted an extensive operation to influence the 2016 campaign to benefit Donald Trump. This was a widespread covert campaign that included hacking Democratic targets and publishing swiped emails via WikiLeaks. And it achieved its objectives.

That this story is constantly forgotten behind a barrage of daily nonsense is both maddening and astounding. At the very least, we know that ...

• Trump’s campaign manager worked directly for Russia (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/8/17/1561050/-Trump-s-campaign-manager-laid-groundwork-for-invasion-of-Crimea) to subvert the government of the Ukraine, and was paid millions of dollars to generate “spontaneous demonstrations” in which US Marines were attacked in order to give Putin an excuse to seize Crimea.
• The Russian assistant ambassador is on record saying that, despite numerous denials, Russia was in contact (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/10/1595495/-Surprise-Trump-was-a-Putin-puppet-all-along) with the Trump campaign on a regular basis.
• The only item where the Trump campaign forced a change in the Republican platform—the only item—was in modifying a plank to weaken the party’s stance on opposing Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. And Trump representatives said that concern came from Trump personally. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/8/3/1555927/-Donald-Trump-may-be-acting-crazy-but-it-s-keeping-the-news-away-from-the-one-story-he-wants-to-bury)

And yes, out there is a supposed folio of kompromat (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/1/10/1619036/-Classified-Russians-have-compromising-information-on-Trump-and-his-team-took-orders-from-Moscow) containing items that Russia feels it can use to put pressure on Trump and his team. But even if every disgusting item in that secret file is just a fantasy, how is it possible that this story has completely disappeared? (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/russia-trump-putin-scandal-media)

We honestly don’t know if there’s even any investigation into the Trump-Russia connection.

At Spicer's first briefing, Anita Kumar of McClatchy did ask (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/23/sean-spicers-defense-of-himself-and-explanation-of-donald-trumps-sensitivity-annotated/?utm_term=.cb7ca8c57252), "Has the president spoken to any of the intelligence agencies about the investigation into the Russian connections? And will he allow that to go on?" Spicer replied, "I don't believe he has spoken to anyone specifically about that and I don't know that. He has not made any indication that he would stop an investigation of any sort." This was an important question that warranted a response that was less equivocal—and reporters could have pointed that out.

At the next day's briefing, on January 24, Margaret Talev of Bloomberg asked Spicer about reports that Comey was remaining in his post and whether Comey and Trump had discussed "the Russia investigation and the parameters of that." Spicer responded, "I don't have anything on that."

That’s what we have. Is Trump stopping the investigation? “I don’t know that.” Has he talked to Comey about it? “I don’t have anything on that.” That’s it.

In the two weeks before the election, it looked as if the Russian story was about to blow up. Reports on October 31 promised that there was an ongoing investigation, that a server inside Trump’s organization was in contact with a Russian bank, and that there was considerable information of Trump’s dealings with Russia which had not been made public. The next day, that story was utterly quashed (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/1/1589659/-Someone-fed-the-NYT-information-to-quickly-kill-emerging-Trump-Russia-stories-was-it-Comey) in a New York Times story citing unnamed “law enforcement officials.”

Those same “officials” completely mischaracterized the Russian email hacking and the intent as it had been determined by the intelligence community.

And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Despite this, the New York Times has never revisited the story, or resurrected any discussion of the issues it killed—just three days after it had devoted the entire front page to the story of Comey’s letter on Clinton’s emails.

We’ve also learned that, no speculation required, Donald Trump’s new Secretary of State Rex Tillerson signed a $500 billion deal (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/12/1609948/-Why-does-Russia-want-Trump-It-s-all-about-oil-Why-does-Trump-want-Russia-It-s-all-about-money) with Vladimir Putin that would vastly increase Putin’s ability to exert Russia’s military and economic influence in Europe and the Middle East. Kremlin commentators called Tillerson "a Christmas gift from the American people to the Russian people." (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/14/1610998/-Rex-Tillerson-A-Christmas-gift-to-the-Russian-people) Notice that this gift exchange was strictly a one-way affair.

We know that Russians didn’t just “make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets” as Donald Trump Jr. stated proudly, but that Russian oligarchs bailed out a failing Trump (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/1/9/1618540/-Was-Donald-Trump-bailed-out-of-bankruptcy-by-Russia-crime-bosses) and secured both real estate and connections for their investment. Several Trump projects were Russian projects with a Trump brand.

The money to build these projects flowed almost entirely from Russian sources. In other words, after his business crashed, Trump was floated and made to appear to operate a successful business enterprise through the infusion of hundreds in millions of cash from dark Russian sources.

And that doesn’t even touch on Trump’s involvement with the emails stolen from the DNC and private individuals to assist Trump. In fact, that’s not even close to everything. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/8/3/1555927/-Donald-Trump-may-be-acting-crazy-but-it-s-keeping-the-news-away-from-the-one-story-he-wants-to-bury)

Let’s review:

Donald Trump has frequently expressed admiration for Vladimir Putin, viewing him as a “strong” leader who Trump “admires.” Trump has also given wildly differing statements (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/watch-trump-brag-of-speaking-to-vladimir-putin) on his personal relationship with Putin.
Trump has, on multiple occasions, suggested a weakening of the NATO alliance.
Despite this, Trump previously expressed support for Ukraine.
After Trump hired Paul Manafort, a man who had worked for—and may still be working for—pro-Russian forces seeking to destroy the democratic government of Ukraine, Trump’s position on Ukraine changed to one that is far more friendly to Russia.
Trump campaign staff, including former Rumsfeld assistant J. D. Gordon, halted the implementation of pro-Ukraine language in the GOP platform, and insisted on language that was much more supportive of Russia after saying they had to speak directly to Trump about the policy.
One week after the change was written into the GOP platform, emails hacked from the DNC were released through Wikileaks. Both government and independent investigators have identified the hackers as being associated with the Russian government.
Donald Trump suggested that Russia might also hack Hillary Clinton’s email server and recover 30,000 emails (which are not “missing,” but were personal emails deleted by a team of lawyers who reviewed the server).
Trump later claimed he was being sarcastic, but within a week of his request, further hacks took place at the DCCC and the Hillary Clinton campaign. These hacks have also been identified as coming from Russian sources.
Both Manafort and Trump issued denials that they had anything to do with the changes to the Republican platform, despite the many witnesses and despite having made no objection to the news as it was reported at the time.
Trump, in an interview, seemed not only confused about the two-year-old invasion of the Ukraine, but gave apparently contradictory indications that, were he elected, he would cede the occupied Crimea to Russia, and that the Russians would withdraw from the Ukraine.

None of that is speculation. Not one word of it is theory

So why isn't this story getting any attention? (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/02/russia-trump-putin-scandal-media)

There has been no loud demand from the DC media (or most of the GOP) for answers and explanations. This quietude is good news for Putin—and reason for him to think he could get away with such an operation again.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/9/1631858/-Donald-Trump-has-successfully-buried-the-story-that-worries-him-most?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-donald-trump-has-successfully-buried-the-story-that-worries-him-most&email_referrer=donald-trump-has-successfully-buried-the-story-that-worries-him-most&email_subject=donald-trump-has-successfully-buried-the-story-that-worries-him-most

And why haven't the spineless, supine Dems been ALL OVER this story?

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 09:17 PM
US intelligence community operating under presumption Russia has "ears" on the Trump team (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/12/1632962/-US-intelligence-community-operating-under-presumption-Russia-has-ears-on-the-Trump-team)

The American intelligence community is quite certain that the Donald Trump campaign was aided, whether knowingly or not, by a Russian government-sponsored espionage and propaganda effort aimed at boosting Trump's chances for the presidency.

The Trump campaign was staffed with so many Russia-linked figures that newspapers took to designing charts to show them all, from Paul Manafort to Carter Page to Michael Flynn.

The new Secretary of State comes to the role from a position orchestrating an oil deal between his company and Russia so massive that, if sanctions preventing it are lifted, it would

reshape the Russian government's own finances for years to come.

The intelligence community knows of contact between Trump staffers and the Russian government before the inauguration.

The intelligence community verified that despite Trump adviser Michael Flynn insisting he did not discuss the hacking-related sanctions imposed by the Obama administration on the Russian government with a Russian official, he in fact did (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/national-security-adviser-flynn-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador-despite-denials-officials-say/2017/02/09/f85b29d6-ee11-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.a73aff504ef3).

The intelligence community has now verified (http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/) parts of the infamous and salacious "dossier" on Trump-Russia ties, though not the most alarming and damning bits.

And the American intelligence community is now operating under the suspicion that the new White House may include, somewhere within its top ranks a Russian mole (http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/).

A senior National Security Agency official explained that NSA was systematically holding back some of the “good stuff” from the White House, in an unprecedented move.

For decades, NSA has prepared special reports for the president’s eyes only, containing enormously sensitive intelligence. In the last three weeks, however, NSA has ceased doing this,

fearing Trump and his staff cannot keep their best SIGINT secrets. [...]

What’s going on was explained lucidly by a senior Pentagon intelligence official, who stated that

“since January 20, we’ve assumed that the Kremlin has ears inside the SITROOM,”

meaning the White House Situation Room, the 5,500 square-foot conference room in the West Wing where the president and his top staffers get intelligence briefings.

“There’s not much the Russians don’t know at this point,”

the official added in wry frustration.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/02/12/1632962/-US-intelligence-community-operating-under-presumption-Russia-has-ears-on-the-Trump-team?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Congress Must Act As Intelligence Experts Warn Russia Is Listening In Trump’s Situation Room

“Since January 20, we’ve assumed that the Kremlin has ears inside the Situation Room," a Senior Pentagon intelligence official is quoted as saying. Adding, “There’s not much the Russians don’t know at this point."

so quietly laid down, was provided by security expert and former National Security Agency analyst and counterintelligence officer John Schindler, who dropped a few more trails leading to alarm Sunday in his Observer column (http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/).

Schindler, based on his conversations with the intelligence community, put a finer point on what parts of the dossier were confirmed.

Schindler says the report “is damning for the administration.” This could mean that there is evidence that Trump or someone in his administration conspired with Moscow. It seems to

suggest something more than the idea that Trump has been compromised, because that doesn’t seem specifically damning to the administration.

“None of this has happened in Washington before. A White House with unsettling links to Moscow wasn’t something anybody in the Pentagon or the Intelligence Community even considered a possibility until a few months ago.”

“Republicans on the Hill who would prefer that the White House stop lying to the public about its Kremlin links ought to get behind Schiff’s initiative before the scandal gets worse.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/12/senior-pentagon-official-kremlin-ears-sit-room.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

===========

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

Intelligence Community pushes back against a White House it considers leaky, untruthful and penetrated by the Kremlin

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/

What say, all you 41%ers, still fellating the great orange Cheeto?

boutons_deux
02-12-2017, 09:31 PM
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/H_WsQuOPp7qwMIBfUzzdhG-ak2A=/141x0:1325x789/1310x873/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/53209679/Screen_Shot_2017_02_12_at_11.10.08_AM.0.png

Splits
02-13-2017, 02:15 AM
Supposedly Bobby had his back.

Take a look, CC:::[[[Kennedy, known as Bobby, was shot and killed by assassin Sirhan Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian/Jordanian immigrant who was upset with RFK over his support of Israel.]]]

Whoops.

Sirhan is another one of your heroes, correct?

Thread
02-13-2017, 07:22 AM
Sirhan is another one of your heroes, correct?

Just checkin' assholes, Splits.

boutons_deux
02-14-2017, 05:09 PM
President Trump Pushed Japan for Closer Ties to Russia During Their Summit

The president wants Russia and Japan to work together to resolve a dispute over islands near Japan.
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/trump-pushed-japan-closer-ties-russia

iow: Japan, give Vlad whatever he wants

mavsfan1000
02-15-2017, 12:27 AM
I am convinced Boutons wants to end our world. You have to be a fucking moron to go after Russia.

spurraider21
02-15-2017, 01:13 AM
I am convinced Boutons wants to end our world. You have to be a fucking moron to go after Russia.and you're content with being their bitch, as long as it means republicans are in office :lol

mavsfan1000
02-15-2017, 01:21 AM
and you're content with being their bitch, as long as it means republicans are in office :lol
Gotta walk that tight rope. As long as we don't threaten them, I am open for whatever. TBH letting them know they are on notice or tell them to cut it out is a waste of time. We just gotta accept we are 2 powerful nations that gotta share the world together.

boutons_deux
02-17-2017, 10:46 AM
https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16682048_10154468378848869_193593643415006435_n.jp g?oh=d82fac1c6a4eb15ced433c3e40f65098&oe=59346969

boutons_deux
02-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Johnny O goes after Trash + Vlad bromance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0utzB6oDan0

Splits
02-20-2017, 06:36 PM
lol 53k+ posts and can't embed a youtube video

boutons_deux
02-27-2017, 01:03 PM
Trash into hot mic:

"I haven't called Russia in 10 years" :lol

mavsfan1000