PDA

View Full Version : One for the thumb? Nah, one for the middle finger!

Boston Pancake
01-22-2017, 10:52 PM
FAHK YOU GOODELL!!!!! Tommy O'Brady will not be fahkin denied!

unleashbaynes
01-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Falcons are gonna destroy the Pats.

SuperCam
01-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Atlanta and team leader Julio are going to embarrass Tom tbh...

Silver&Black
01-22-2017, 11:22 PM
^
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/cO_ly0E8UJGaqcXxIwdQxnfDgs0=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6020385/fraidycam.0.0.gif

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:26 PM

Based off of what logic?

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:27 PM

Based on what logic?

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:29 PM
There is nothing that has Atlanta wnning the game, nothing!!!!!

UNT Eagles 2016
01-22-2017, 11:29 PM
Mr. MaGoo thought the quackers were going to beat the Mighty Falcons... :lmao

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Mr. MaGoo thought the quackers were going to beat the Mighty Falcons... :lmao

You had the Giants beating the mighty Packers, HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~ You had the lowly Broncos DESTROYING the Pats, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did have the Falcons winning today.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-22-2017, 11:36 PM
You had the Giants beating the mighty Packers, HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~ You had the lowly Broncos DESTROYING the Pats, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did have the Falcons winning today.
Quit beefin'. Everyone knows you had Rodgers vs. Brady after your Seahawks were eliminated. You only said it a half million times on here.

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:39 PM
Quit beefin'. Everyone knows you had Rodgers vs. Brady after your Seahawks were eliminated. You only said it a half million times on here.

How about checking my prediction in the predictions thread, ok?

Too many injuries to back the Packers as I mention.

Funny watching how ya always totally ignore being wrong.

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:50 PM
Pats are favored by 3.

Belichick with two weeks to get ready vs a team that has never been in THE BIG GAME (not any of these Falcons).

Ther is no logical reasoning that has the Falcons winning this game......none!

UNT Eagles 2016
01-22-2017, 11:54 PM
Pats are favored by 3.

Belichick with two weeks to get ready vs a team that has never been in THE BIG GAME (not any of these Falcons).

Ther is no logical reasoning that has the Falcons winning this game......none!
Falcons are better on offense and better on defense. That's it

Avante
01-22-2017, 11:58 PM
Falcons are better on offense and better on defense. That's it

Then how did they lose to....

Buc's
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles
Cheifs

...?

The Seahawks have no offense line, the Packers were all banged up. That isn't the Patriots.

Where are you getting this ...better D...silliness?

Clipper Nation
01-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Patriots win by 40+. Defense wins championships.

Avante
01-23-2017, 12:05 AM
Patriots win by 40+. Defense wins championships.

Give me 40 points and I'll take the Falcons, ok little man?

The Falcons are entering a whole new world to them, while the Patriots know excatly how to deal with another SB. Yep, the Pats win but not by 40.

I get you were just being silly.

Clipper Nation
01-23-2017, 12:15 AM
I'll go slow, rookie. I predicted the Ravens' Super Bowl win. I predicted Peyton's epic choke against Seattle. I predicted Struggle's Super Bowl-losing pick before it happened. And I predicted the Patriots blowing out the Steelers. Maybe it won't be 40+, but the Patriots should handle the Falcons. I'd love to be wrong, as I can't stand the Pats, but it's almost inevitable at this point.

Avante
01-23-2017, 12:27 AM
I'll go slow, rookie. I predicted the Ravens' Super Bowl win. I predicted Peyton's epic choke against Seattle. I predicted Struggle's Super Bowl-losing pick before it happened. And I predicted the Patriots blowing out the Steelers. Maybe it won't be 40+, but the Patriots should handle the Falcons. I'd love to be wrong, as I can't stand the Pats, but it's almost inevitable at this point.

There were 10 playoffs game, I never saw you pick any of them.

To like a team/player or dislike a team/player so ya brag on one and talk bad about the other is all ya did with the Ravens, Wilson, Manning.....and it's real obvious.

Never see you in any prediction threads, why?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2017, 12:34 AM
Then how did they lose to....

Buc's
Seahawks
Chargers
Eagles
Cheifs

...?

The Seahawks have no offense line, the Packers were all banged up. That isn't the Patriots.

Where are you getting this ...better D...silliness?
Seahawks = winning in Seattle is damn near impossible, and they would have won if not for a horrible no-call at the end... probably the worst ref job of the season

Buccaneers = first game of the season, they sure got them back though badly in their later matchup

Eagles = that was a wacky game where Matt Bryant missed FGs and XPs... a bunch of odd plays, Philly still had a top 5 defense at that point, was undefeated at home and having a pretty good season up to the Packers loss, they were 5-5 and Wentz was still in the hunt with Dak Prescott and the ROY conversation. Not a "bad loss" at that point.

Chiefs = such a weird way to lose... winning most of the game, then come the fluke plays

Chargers = Very early in the season, the defense just got annihilated, no way should they have lost that one admittedly especially after having led by 3 scores in the 2nd quarter. Chargers were pretty confident and on the uphill at that point, too, after a few unfortunate losses, well before their season went in the toilet

Meanwhile... they also beat... Denver in Denver (who were undefeated at that point), Oakland in Oakland (with Carr and the whole lot), 5-1 in their pretty good division, Green Bay twice, and got mega-revenge for the @ Seattle heartbreaker.

Avante
01-23-2017, 12:48 AM
Seahawks = winning in Seattle is damn near impossible, and they would have won if not for a horrible no-call at the end... probably the worst ref job of the season

Buccaneers = first game of the season, they sure got them back though badly in their later matchup

Eagles = that was a wacky game where Matt Bryant missed FGs and XPs... a bunch of odd plays, Philly still had a top 5 defense at that point, was undefeated at home and having a pretty good season up to the Packers loss, they were 5-5 and Wentz was still in the hunt with Dak Prescott and the ROY conversation. Not a "bad loss" at that point.

Chiefs = such a weird way to lose... winning most of the game, then come the fluke plays

Chargers = Very early in the season, the defense just got annihilated, no way should they have lost that one admittedly especially after having led by 3 scores in the 2nd quarter. Chargers were pretty confident and on the uphill at that point, too, after a few unfortunate losses, well before their season went in the toilet

Meanwhile... they also beat... Denver in Denver (who were undefeated at that point), Oakland in Oakland (with Carr and the whole lot), 5-1 in their pretty good division, Green Bay twice, and got mega-revenge for the @ Seattle heartbreaker.

While the Patriots only lost....one...game with Brady at the helm.

You were 100% wrong about the Giants and will be 100% wrong if you realy think Belichick/Brady are losing this one.

9-1 so far, soon to be 10-1.

AchillesHeel
01-23-2017, 08:25 AM

Antonio Brown really burned the Patriots, didn't he? Bell was running all over the Patriots and couldn't be stopped prior to his injury, right?

unleashbaynes
01-23-2017, 08:57 AM
Antonio Brown really burned the Patriots, didn't he? Bell was running all over the Patriots and couldn't be stopped prior to his injury, right?

:lol Steelers offense that couldn't punch it in from the 1. The Falcons are a different animal.

Also, wasn't Bell injured most of the game?

AchillesHeel
01-23-2017, 12:06 PM
:lol Steelers offense that couldn't punch it in from the 1. The Falcons are a different animal.

Also, wasn't Bell injured most of the game?

Well if you read my whole post, which I know was too long, you would see I said prior to his injury, he had 6 rushes for 20 yards with 6 yards being his longest run, wasn't exactly dominating before his injury

Patriots are really good at taking away the top receiver, it will be a closer game and IMO could go either way but I'm taking Brady over Ryan to have the game-winning drive since Tom has done it so many times before.

unleashbaynes
01-23-2017, 12:19 PM
If he only had 6 rushes then he was definitely out for most of the game.

Idk how you stop Atlanta. 2 beast RBs and Julio with good secondary receivers. Their defense is playing well at the right time. Gonna be a tough one.

Will Hunting
01-23-2017, 12:45 PM
If he only had 6 rushes then he was definitely out for most of the game.

Idk how you stop Atlanta. 2 beast RBs and Julio with good secondary receivers. Their defense is playing well at the right time. Gonna be a tough one.
Not saying their offense isn't the best in the NFL (it is), but I think you're overreacting to how good it looked against Green Bay's shitty secondary.

imo this game will largely come down to how Logan Ryan & Rowe do against atlantas receivers other than Jones (i.e. Sanu, Gabriel, etc.). New England's rush D has been elite all year and I don't see that changing, while they'll probably be able to limit Julio with double coverage the way they did brown.

unleashbaynes
01-23-2017, 12:54 PM
Yeah, GB was pretty damn shitty and it makes our loss to then look pretty bad. But i looked over the schedule and I don't think New England has played an elite offense all year. I know Pittsburgh is SUPPOSED to be elite, but they really weren't outside of a few games.

lefty
01-23-2017, 12:59 PM
WE WILL DESTROY THE PATS

WE WILL WIN

monosylab1k
01-23-2017, 01:16 PM
WE WILL DESTROY THE PATS

WE WILL WIN

:cry lefty come back to us

Avante
01-23-2017, 01:22 PM
WE WILL DESTROY THE PATS

WE WILL WIN

Pats..8-0 on the road.
Falcons 6-2

Pats with Brady at QB lost..one....game in 2016.
Pats with Matt Ryan at the helm lost....five.

Bill Belichick has won how many SB's, how about Dan Quinn?

Tom Brady has won how many SB's, how about Matt Ryan?

Other than...I just like the Falcons, they are my team....what edge to the Falcons have over the Pats?

lefty
01-23-2017, 01:35 PM
:cry lefty come back to us
Patience my friend

Patience

Soon

AchillesHeel
01-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Pats..8-0 on the road.
Falcons 6-2

Pats with Brady at QB lost..one....game in 2016.
Pats with Matt Ryan at the helm lost....five.

Bill Belichick has won how many SB's, how about Dan Quinn?

Tom Brady has won how many SB's, how about Matt Ryan?

Other than...I just like the Falcons, they are my team....what edge to the Falcons have over the Pats?

Dan Quinn already knows what it's like to lose to the Patriots in the SB.

Avante
02-06-2017, 01:38 AM

Hahahaha~~~~

Avante
02-06-2017, 01:39 AM

Hahahahaha~~~~~~

Avante
02-06-2017, 01:41 AM
WE WILL DESTROY THE PATS

WE WILL WIN

Hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

johnsmith
02-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Man, you sure are teaching me right now what "mature NFL talk" looks like. Stupid fucking clown hypocrite

Avante
02-06-2017, 01:53 AM
Man, you sure are teaching me right now what "mature NFL talk" looks like. Stupid fucking clown hypocrite

Dude, this is exactly what I;m talking about. Notice I don't say anything about the poster, just the opinion? And when I;m wrong I expect the same thing....THAT...is all part of this, ok ya dumb fuck?