PDA

View Full Version : No thread for the recent school shooting?

apalisoc_9
01-23-2017, 01:39 AM
Is it because he was white?

only one dead..Wanted to kill more though.

Police said he had mental disorders

spurraider21
01-23-2017, 02:21 AM
can somebody give op some attention please? he seems sad

DJR210
01-23-2017, 03:29 AM
Had a shooting at a shopping mall yesterday in SA.. Some dude tried to be hero and got killed in front of the jewelry store.. Another bystander with a CHL ended up shooting one of them

Clipper Nation
01-23-2017, 10:59 AM
I thought OP was talking about the one in Mexico a few days ago. Mexico has draconian gun laws and the shooter wasn't white, so it was ignored because it didn't fit the narrative.

Avante
01-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Never seen a time where we had so many total assholes/freaks/degenerates walking the face of the earth. They are everywhere.

Blake
01-23-2017, 01:09 PM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.
View Post

Chirp chirp

Mitch
01-23-2017, 01:33 PM
I thought OP was talking about the one in Mexico a few days ago. Mexico has draconian gun laws and the shooter wasn't white, so it was ignored because it didn't fit the narrative.

That one was pretty sad, tbh. Looked like some goober like faggs did it.

DMC
01-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Had a shooting at a shopping mall yesterday in SA.. Some dude tried to be hero and got killed in front of the jewelry store.. Another bystander with a CHL ended up shooting one of them

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand never try to stop someone who just robbed a store at gunpoint if you're not a cop, unless lives are at stake. On the other hand, society has to send a clear message that you'll not walk away unscathed if you attempt to rob us, unless you're a politician.

resistanze
01-23-2017, 08:02 PM
On the other hand, society has to send a clear message that you'll not walk away unscathed if you attempt to rob us, unless you're a politician.
:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-23-2017, 11:11 PM
View Post

Chirp chirp
Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user function on an internet message board.

Avante
01-23-2017, 11:38 PM
Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user function on an internet message board.

This Blake freak is so totally fucked up it's comical. As everyone can see he has a real bad BAD case of Avanteitist. He can't stand the fact he gets ignored because he's an idiot.

spurraider21
01-24-2017, 02:25 AM
I thought OP was talking about the one in Mexico a few days ago. Mexico has draconian gun laws and the shooter wasn't white, so it was ignored because it didn't fit the narrative.yes because mexico's cartels and crime problems will be solved if the just lax the gun laws. and lol draconian

Thread
01-24-2017, 06:18 AM

lmemulatedao!!!

Blake
01-25-2017, 09:18 AM

I'm an asshole

Blake
01-25-2017, 09:20 AM
This Blake freak is so totally fucked up it's comical. As everyone can see he has a real bad BAD case of Avanteitist. He can't stand the fact he gets ignored because he's an idiot.

Avante is a pussy and an asshole

Avante
01-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Avante is a pussy and an asshole

And Avante is most of what you do here, right?

Dude, cool this stupid..."I don't follow you around"...ok? Hell yes you do, why?

You really this fucking hard up to be a little pest, really guy, you really get a nut bugging, don't ya?

Start a thread ya little shit and watch what happens, ok? Nobody likes up fucker, ok?

Blake
01-26-2017, 03:16 PM
Avante
Veteran
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post

Avante
01-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Avante
Veteran
View Post
View Post

Avante posts
Blake jumps on leg
Avante asks ..why follow me around
Blake...says he doesn't
Avante posts
Blake jumps on leg
Avante asks...still following me around
Blake..lies again

chunticakes
01-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Supposedly another woman went into labor and another lady had a heart attack at the scene. :lol

Blake
01-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Avante
Veteran
View Post
View Post