PDA

View Full Version : Do you think any players disagree with pop's political views?

poop
01-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Given that pop has completely abandoned franchise protocol by going full libtard and getting himself in the news over political rants, do you think the team is totally in lockstep with his opinions? If theres any players that dissent, that could def lead to team issues for one thing. I wish pop would just stfu and stick to coaching

clambake
01-23-2017, 01:36 PM
just don't ask kiwi

rmt
01-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Well, were/are DRob and Avery republicans or even political? Don't think that they would be Dems because of the abortion issue. Bet Pop wouldn't have been so vocal back in the day when his job was on the line. And now, if a player disagreed with Pop's political view - well, isn't that what tolerance is all about (as long as he does what Pop wants ON court)?

CosmicCowboy
01-23-2017, 01:38 PM
If Trump really whacks the personal tax rate there will definitely be some happy basketball players.

rmt
01-23-2017, 01:40 PM
I'd guess that Pop's got Leonard well indoctrinated - not only in basketball, how to handle himself in front of the press, grammar, politics, etc - iow, to be a "better" person (in quotes for the politics part).

rmt
01-23-2017, 01:41 PM
If Trump really whacks the personal tax rate there will definitely be some happy basketball players.

That would be privately - in public, gotta tow the politically correct line.

clambake
01-23-2017, 01:42 PM
I'd guess that Pop's got Leonard well indoctrinated - not only in basketball, how to handle himself in front of the press, grammar, politics, etc - iow, to be a better person.

yeah, only thing is i've heard kiwi speak.

rmt
01-23-2017, 01:44 PM
yeah, only thing is i've heard kiwi speak.

I think he's improved a lot since, "Timmy sent me out here."

clambake
01-23-2017, 01:45 PM
I think he's improved a lot since, "Timmy sent me out here."

works that way with nowhere to go but up.

DarrinS
01-24-2017, 10:45 AM
Probably Bogut.

A bit of overreaction to him following certain Twitter accounts. :lol

http://www.vocativ.com/370768/andrew-bogut-twitter-alt-right/