PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: LeBron's Pissed

John Petrucci
01-24-2017, 02:44 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18542324/lebron-james-sounds-cleveland-cavaliers-loss

Damn he's going in with some of those quotes :lol

Kind of funny how awful they've been since acquiring Korver when many thought it was a huge pickup and improvement over Dunleavy. It'll be interesting to see how they try to appease LBJ and which playmaker they bring in.

SpursIndonesia
01-24-2017, 02:56 AM
The Cavs have a pretty stacked roster, still has not fully running up to its potential, but it IS a championship caliber team. You have to play with the same rules man, perhaps the King won't be satisfied until they let his team playing 6 against 5 on the court.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-24-2017, 03:06 AM
Don't know how much they need a playmaker, but their defense has been very bad all season long. In any case, though, they can easily walk through the east and once in the finals they have the top tier talent to win a tough series.

Thebesteva
01-24-2017, 07:17 AM
Crying to have a new franchise player as usual

UZER
01-24-2017, 08:21 AM
Lucky he's played in the east his entire career.

01-24-2017, 08:24 AM
Well he's the GM so I'm not sure who he's pissed with tbh

DJR210
01-24-2017, 08:31 AM

Only has himself to blame

100%duncan
01-24-2017, 08:32 AM
:lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-24-2017, 08:35 AM
all he needs to do is reach the finals, and if they face the gsw, go bitch to get horseface to be suspended again...

LaMarcus Bryant
01-24-2017, 09:25 AM
Lucky he's played in the east his entire career.

:tu

Killakobe81
01-24-2017, 09:51 AM

Troof bombs

UZER
01-24-2017, 10:34 AM

We've seen this his entire career. Take the credit when it's good, pass the blame when it's bad.

Chucho
01-24-2017, 10:58 AM
They struggle because Tyron Lue shouldn't be head coaching anyone above the YMCA level. Dude channeled his inner-Rivers and dumb-lucked into a title.

Spurs9
01-24-2017, 11:32 AM
Melo inbound for Love?

JoeTait75
01-24-2017, 12:36 PM
Coming out with a modicum of effort so you don't fall behind 20 points to a Pelicans team without Anthony Davis might help.

Killakobe81
01-24-2017, 01:30 PM
Melo inbound for Love?

Not sure Melo qualifies as a playmaker and Love is the superior passer both suck on defense love the better rebounder ....both offer similar spacing Melo is the better scorer.

DAF86
01-24-2017, 01:45 PM
-Bogdanovic for James Jones, Birdman, McRae and a 1st rounder.

RsxPiimp
01-24-2017, 03:30 PM
I'm confused. Isn't Lebron the designated playmaker? He plays heavy minutes with a high usage rate as it is, or has that changed? The logical solution is to convince Kyrie to be a playmaker in limited minutes. Why is this not happening?

Can't think of any decent playmaker out there that's on the market besides Rubio, but they don't have any pieces. Maybe they can snatch Felton or bring Mario Chalmers.

Lakers also have Huertas and Calderon. Give us DeAndre Liggins or Felder and it's a deal.

Fabbs
01-24-2017, 03:49 PM
Melo inbound for Love?
Can't see Phildo going for it.
Then again, Phildo the GM = :lol

Spurs9
01-24-2017, 05:20 PM
Can't see Phildo going for it.
Then again, Phildo the GM = :lol
What about some Thompson combination for Melo. Maybe even putting up Thompson for some other piece to another team.

Fabbs
01-24-2017, 05:40 PM
What about some Thompson combination for Melo. Maybe even putting up Thompson for some other piece to another team.
Ouch. What Cleveland gains in stat padding offense they lose in rebounding and D. Don't see how it helps them.

whitemamba
01-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Whiny flopping bitch faggot, team is so stacked and still begging. I really hope they don't repeat.

Clipper Nation
01-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Gotta love the double standards here from Media and the haters. LeBron is the devil because he'd like his front office to get a cheap backup point guard who can play. Meanwhile, Curry, Klay and Dray didn't even get criticized for begging Kevin Fucking Durant to join their 73-win team last year. Pathetic.

StrengthAndHonor
01-24-2017, 07:32 PM
Gotta love the double standards here from Media and the haters. LeBron is the devil because he'd like his front office to get a cheap backup point guard who can play. Meanwhile, Curry, Klay and Dray didn't even get criticized for begging Kevin Fucking Durant to join their 73-win team last year. Pathetic.
None of the players above could influence the front office like Lebron:lol. He wanted and made sure his "boys" JR Smith, Shumpert and Tristan Thompson got a ridiculous amount of paper, while also signing for the league maximum himself--- killing any flexibility for the Cavs.

You reap what you sow.

whitemamba
01-24-2017, 07:35 PM

How can you even call it a double standard ?Raymone has been begging since the beginning of his career.

whitemamba
01-24-2017, 07:35 PM
None of the players above could influence the front office like Lebron:lol. He wanted and made sure his "boys" JR Smith, Shumpert and Tristan Thompson got a ridiculous amount of paper, while also signing for the league maximum himself--- killing any flexibility for the Cavs.

You reap what you sow.

:tu

Clipper Nation
01-24-2017, 07:37 PM
None of the players above could influence the front office like Lebron:lol.
If you actually think Curry has no influence over the Warriors' front office, you're on crack. The old CBA made teams so scared of losing their stars that they've all given them a say in personnel decisions.

Hopefully the new CBA puts an end to that. Players, like coaches, shouldn't be meddling in the roster. They're too self-interested and have no incentive to think of the future.

01-24-2017, 07:38 PM
The Warriors didn't get criticized for bringing in KD? :lol

LeBron is the primary playmaker so what do they need? A playmaker for the bench? Move Kyrie to the bench, then. I don't know who he thinks is magically going to appear and help his already STACKED team. If we're going to give them credit for beating a 73 win team then we need to start treating them like a 73 win team.

Clipper Nation
01-24-2017, 07:39 PM
How can you even call it a double standard ?Raymone has been begging since the beginning of his career.
Raymone was "begging" for another NBA-caliber rotation player during his first stint in Cleveland. He wasn't begging for superstars to carry his ass like Kobe did his entire career. He's always done the carrying.

Clipper Nation
01-24-2017, 07:40 PM
The Warriors didn't get criticized for bringing in KD? :lol
Other than Stephen A. Smith, Media hasn't criticized the Warriors at all. They made every excuse in the book for Durbeta signing there. It's the polar opposite of the reaction to LeBron signing with the Heat.

whitemamba
01-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Raymone was "begging" for another NBA-caliber rotation player during his first stint in Cleveland. He wasn't begging for superstars to carry his ass like Kobe did his entire career. He's always done the carrying.
What does this have to do with Kobe, he's retired let your obsession go already. LeBron begging during the prime of his career with the 2nd most stacked roster is pretty pathetic.

whitemamba
01-24-2017, 08:07 PM
Other than Stephen A. Smith, Media hasn't criticized the Warriors at all. They made every excuse in the book for Durbeta signing there. It's the polar opposite of the reaction to LeBron signing with the Heat.

Do u read anything else or watch anything else besides first take ? The ratings show lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-24-2017, 08:21 PM
:dramaquee

lefty20
01-25-2017, 06:01 AM
If you actually think Curry has no influence over the Warriors' front office, you're on crack. The old CBA made teams so scared of losing their stars that they've all given them a say in personnel decisions.

Hopefully the new CBA puts an end to that. Players, like coaches, shouldn't be meddling in the roster. They're too self-interested and have no incentive to think of the future.

I must disagree there. Coaches need to have at least some input, otherwise you could end up with a poor match of roster/game plan. But yeah players should not, under any circumstances, be nosing around FO business.

Thebesteva
01-25-2017, 11:20 AM
I just want to take a moment and say clipper nation is the biggest Lebron apologist in human history.

DMC
01-25-2017, 09:59 PM
He'll be livid now. Some white assistant is going to get canned.

Killakobe81
01-25-2017, 11:29 PM
I just want to take a moment and say clipper nation is the biggest Lebron apologist in human history.

Indeed. Harlem used to be the biggest that is why I thought CN was his alt

01-26-2017, 11:42 AM
Gilbert has done everything he possibly can for LeBron (highest payroll in the nba) but it's not enough apparently :lol

oh crap
01-26-2017, 12:57 PM
:lmao:lmao you can't make this shit up!

01-26-2017, 12:59 PM
inb4 harlem praises him for trying to squeeze more money outta his massah

Clipper Nation
01-26-2017, 01:00 PM
:lmao:lmao you can't make this shit up!

Aren't you still a Durbeta stan? Last I checked, your boy joined a 73-win team because his stacked team in OKC that was up 3-1 in the WCF until he choked wasn't good enough for him. Meanwhile, LeBron just wants the front office to add a backup point guard to the Cavs' anemic bench.

UZER
01-26-2017, 02:04 PM
LeBron is very aware when and how he says things. Everything is very calculated.

As we have seen time and time again, he is super sensitive about his public perception. This is just a preemptive excuse for criticism should he not win the title, while at the same time attempting to elevate his status even higher if he does win the title.

A college kid dunked on me. I need that tape. :cry

DMC
01-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Why anyone would think Lebron should give two shits about breaking Dan Gilbert's financial anus is beyond me. Lebron needs to make Lebron wealthy, fuck Gilbert and fuck the Cavs and that's probably how Lebron sees it as well.

RsxPiimp
01-26-2017, 05:10 PM
tbh^:lol the lux tax is chump change for a guy who's worth $5 bil and he's about to pocket more $$$ under trumps America.

but LeBron should know the cavs have limited flexibility, if he wanted a playmaker who plays D, then he should've prioritized delly over jr smith, tbh.

SpursforSix
01-26-2017, 05:26 PM
tbh^:lol the lux tax is chump change for a guy who's worth $5 bil and he's about to pocket more $$$ under trumps America.

but LeBron should know the cavs have limited flexibility, if he wanted a playmaker who plays D, then he should've prioritized delly over jr smith, tbh.

I don't care how many billions someone is worth, $27,000,000 is a lot of cash going out. These guys didn't get to be billionaires by thinking that way.

RsxPiimp
01-26-2017, 05:43 PM
I don't care how many billions someone is worth, $27,000,000 is a lot of cash going out. These guys didn't get to be billionaires by thinking that way.
it's actually $54 million this year :lol while your statement has some truth in it, i look at it this way. LeBron has placed the cavs on the map, winning the championship and the massive exposure the cavs continues to receive more than raised the value of his franchise and provided him an obscene amount of revenues.

gilbert needs to step up and reciprocate the favor tbh. winning another title does not only serve LeBron, it also increases the long term value of his investment.

ambchang
01-26-2017, 06:43 PM
Lebron has all the makings of being Kobe II when he's TOSB, only difference being that he actually led his team in WS in championship seasons.

DAF86
01-27-2017, 12:19 PM
Lebron has all the makings of being Kobe II when he's TOSB, only difference being that he actually led his team in WS in championship seasons.

Nah, Lebron won't be delusional enough to be putting up 20 contested fadeaways per game as a TOSB.

lefty
01-27-2017, 04:36 PM
They talked about it on TNT and Shaq cooked Barkley :lol

Splits can you post a link tbh?

UZER
01-27-2017, 07:00 PM
They talked about it on TNT and Shaq cooked Barkley :lol

Splits can you post a link tbh?

Shaq is an ass. He wants it both ways on TNT.

He wants to act like an immature 5 year old clowning around all the time on set, doing shows in his underwear, then act like he's the absolute final word authority on any serious basketball talk.

Charles was right, LeBron is acting like a big baby crying for more help.

lefty
01-27-2017, 07:26 PM
Shaq is an ass. He wants it both ways on TNT.

He wants to act like an immature 5 year old clowning around all the time on set, doing shows in his underwear, then act like he's the absolute final word authority on any serious basketball talk.

Charles was right, LeBron is acting like a big baby crying for more help.
Lol I meant Chucked cooked Shaq , my bad :lol

Shaq refuses to be wrong

Ice009
01-27-2017, 09:16 PM
What has Lebron said after the last loss they had?

RD2191
01-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Top 10 beggar. :lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-27-2017, 11:33 PM
This is the team we have right now,” Thompson said. “That’s how you got to approach the game. You can’t go out there hoping somebody is coming to walk through the door. Play with whoever the hell we got right now, and let’s win some [expletive] games.”

Hmm,!things are getting worse in Cleveland.

lefty
01-27-2017, 11:38 PM
This is the team we have right now,” Thompson said. “That’s how you got to approach the game. You can’t go out there hoping somebody is coming to walk through the door. Play with whoever the hell we got right now, and let’s win some [expletive] games.”

Hmm,!things are getting worse in Cleveland.

:wow old school Tristan

:lol today's NBA

LkrFan
01-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Crying to have a new franchise player as usual

"I need more help to get out the lEast!" :bang

Signed,
LeHype

:lol

LkrFan
01-28-2017, 04:07 PM
Aren't you still a Durbeta stan? Last I checked, your boy joined a 73-win team because his stacked team in OKC that was up 3-1 in the WCF until he choked wasn't good enough for him. Meanwhile, LeBron just wants the front office to add a backup point guard to the Cavs' anemic bench.

LeHype wants to coast, but can't - even in the lEast. 80pt beat down KD gave him must be messing with his head.

:downspin: