PDA

View Full Version : Texas is tough on crime? LOL Austin.

Fabbs
01-24-2017, 10:57 AM
15 years. Out in 7?

“I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today … It was absolutely fantastic,” Moen wrote in her diary, according to prosecutors. “Murder gives me a high unlike any other, it feels like this crisp unreality, flashing and sparkling, adrenaline and shock.”

“How do I even go about describing it. The whole thing was unreal,” she added. “I’m so proud of myself.”

Moen’s victim told her in court she was “glad stabbed her rather than a child, an elderly person or someone who could not defend themselves,” according to prosecutors. The victim said she was able to save herself because of her medical training.

Moen was charged in March with attempted murder, which carries a maximum of 20 years in prison, the DA’s news release states. She agreed to serve 15 years as part of a plea agreement to the same charge.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/attempted-murderer-reportedly-proud-herself-212442717.html

Fabbs
01-24-2017, 10:58 AM
Pearl Moen. Austin TX.
https://lintvkxan.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/moen-pearl-ophelia-18-years-of-age-15-3180494.jpg?w=480

lil'mo
01-24-2017, 11:23 AM
Just saw that. Attempted murder carries a MAXIMUM of 20??? That's just crazy

lebomb
01-24-2017, 11:31 AM

A niggra would have gotten life +100yrs without parole.

lil'mo
01-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Only due to prior convictions

lebomb
01-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Only due to prior convictions

Yeah, caught with a dime bag of marijuana, shop lifting, etc. He deserves life.

lil'mo
01-24-2017, 12:31 PM
I didn't say that

clambake
01-24-2017, 12:43 PM
pearl lol

Chucho
01-24-2017, 02:05 PM
The guys who conspired to and indeed murdered my brother in 07 got 40 years each with possible probation after 15 years. Premeditated and with malice, 40 years tops for them.

The girl who set the whole thing up, including telling the 8 dudes who came to take on one man where my brother was, got 5 years Probation for flipping.

They were all thuggy little faggs, but had white in their bloodlines. Texas is only tough on crime for queers, Mexicans and Coloreds.

Avante
01-24-2017, 02:16 PM
We need all the states to have the same system. Get away from state laws.

Is someone is found guilty of murder, they get 12 months to see if just maybe they were wrongly convicted. After twelve months if nothing has changed, ya put them to death. That is nation wide.

The USA miltary is all over the country yet just one set of rules.

How stupid is this?

Both age limits apply for following states: Washington, D.C.: The legal drinking age is 18 for beer and wine, and 21 for liquor. Illinois: The legal drinking age is 19 for beer and wine, and 21 for liquor. Kansas: The legal drinking age is 18 for 3.2 ABV beer, and 21 for beer with more than 3.2 ABV, wine and liquor.

DMC
01-24-2017, 10:13 PM
A niggra would have gotten life +100yrs without parole.

Unless he had some Skittles then it's instant justice.

Stephen A. Smith
01-25-2017, 04:03 AM
"Moen has a history of drug use and psychological issues but no previous criminal record." And only 17 at the time of the attack. Looks like a strung out Bjork in her mugshot but if she cleans up well and gets a decent lawyer? Pretty young white girl defendant with a sob story pleading insanity....quite frankly all it takes is one juror to bite on that and you could see your whole case crumble.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-25-2017, 05:45 AM
Austin is the most liberal city east of the Left Coast, tbh.

MultiTroll
01-25-2017, 09:29 AM
"Moen has a history of drug use and psychological issues but no previous criminal record." And only 17 at the time of the attack. Looks like a strung out Bjork in her mugshot but if she cleans up well and gets a decent lawyer? Pretty young white girl defendant with a sob story pleading insanity....quite frankly all it takes is one juror to bite on that and you could see your whole case crumble.
FromWayDowntown is this how it came down? Defendin 101?

Blake
01-25-2017, 10:06 AM
The guys who conspired to and indeed murdered my brother in 07 got 40 years each with possible probation after 15 years. Premeditated and with malice, 40 years tops for them.

The girl who set the whole thing up, including telling the 8 dudes who came to take on one man where my brother was, got 5 years Probation for flipping.

They were all thuggy little faggs, but had white in their bloodlines. Texas is only tough on crime for queers, Mexicans and Coloreds.

Link?

Fabbs
01-25-2017, 10:40 AM
Farkin A, here is more of Pearl Moens statement:

So, okay, I’ll start with the exciting bit. I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today. (Technically yesterday since it’s 1 am). It was absolutely fantastic. Murder gives me a high unlike any other, it feels like this crisp unreality. Flashing & sparkling. Adrenaline & shock. Fight or flight mode. How do I even go about describing it. The whole thing was unreal. I’m so proud of myself. I stabbed her like 20 times. Maybe more. I wasn’t counting. She screamed & grabbed at me saying “what the f***?! Help. Leave.” For now, I should explain why. Other than the fact that I’m a homicidal psychopath. I have a deep hatred towards people right now...Yesterday I lost my other gold ring I’ve worn all my life on a chain as it was ripped off by a girl I was murdering. Fate is weird...

Prosecutors say Moen also depicted the stabbing in several drawings that were discovered by her mother and given to police.

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 01:11 PM

https://newyorklegaldefense.com/practice-areas/new-york-drug-crime-lawyers/cocaine-charges/

I. Hustle
01-25-2017, 02:26 PM
I looked her up in google images and dang it if there wasn't a pic of an Asian chick with HUGE knockers when I scrolled down.

pgardn
01-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Farkin A, here is more of Pearl Moens statement:

So, okay, I’ll start with the exciting bit. I stabbed an innocent woman to death earlier today. (Technically yesterday since it’s 1 am). It was absolutely fantastic. Murder gives me a high unlike any other, it feels like this crisp unreality. Flashing & sparkling. Adrenaline & shock. Fight or flight mode. How do I even go about describing it. The whole thing was unreal. I’m so proud of myself. I stabbed her like 20 times. Maybe more. I wasn’t counting. She screamed & grabbed at me saying “what the f***?! Help. Leave.” For now, I should explain why. Other than the fact that I’m a homicidal psychopath. I have a deep hatred towards people right now...Yesterday I lost my other gold ring I’ve worn all my life on a chain as it was ripped off by a girl I was murdering. Fate is weird...

Prosecutors say Moen also depicted the stabbing in several drawings that were discovered by her mother and given to police.

Id beat her with a sock full of silica based kitty litter.

Blake
01-25-2017, 08:13 PM

Lol

Chris
01-25-2017, 10:43 PM
Austin is the most liberal city east of the Left Coast, tbh.

Austin is weird. Apparently it was cool in the 70s before I was born. Great music scene but definitely not the poster child for Texas.

SpursforSix
01-25-2017, 10:50 PM
You can't get any tougher than shooting sick pedos in the head. And saying, "Grrrr" while ya do it.

Fabbs
01-26-2017, 05:52 AM
Then in superhero fashion return to, not your Batcave but to a parked car with thick ice and/or fog on the windows and plenty of moisture inside. With fellow Laundry Krew member activity going on inside.

Your potential movie deal has begun. Should appeal to certain groups with proclivities.

Blake
01-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Then in superhero fashion return to, not your Batcave but to a parked car with thick ice and/or fog on the windows and plenty of moisture inside. With fellow Laundry Krew member activity going on inside.

Your potential movie deal has begun. Should appeal to certain groups with proclivities.

Wut