PDA

View Full Version : The Wall......Its about to happen!!!

Pages : [1] 2

lebomb
01-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Trump is gonna follow through with the great, great, beautiful wall I just read. Its vital, necessary and Mexico will in fact pay for it!!! Hellz yeah!!! :claw

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:50 AM
I doubt it.

Thread
01-25-2017, 10:00 AM
I thought this was about Wall Street hitting 20 large.

tee, hee.

ducks
01-25-2017, 10:44 AM
I doubt it.

I doubt you are right
I bet you doubted PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD BE PRESIDENT!

monosylab1k
01-25-2017, 10:49 AM
i'm all for being tougher on immigration, cracking down on illegal immigration, etc, but is he really stupid enough to waste money on this wall?

ducks
01-25-2017, 10:52 AM
mexico money not yours

ducks
01-25-2017, 10:54 AM
we could just use bullets and not have a wall! you cross the line you get shot.
you go thru the gate with the passport you live no matter the skin color

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 11:11 AM
I doubt you are right
I bet you doubted PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD BE PRESIDENT!

I very much doubted Trump would be president. I was wrong -- just like a lot of other people.

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 11:13 AM
i'm all for being tougher on immigration, cracking down on illegal immigration, etc, but is he really stupid enough to waste money on this wall?

I wouldn't be stupid if it would work. Planes fly at 36K feet.

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 11:30 AM
The US-Mexico border is about 1,900 miles (3100 km) long and traverses all sorts of terrain from empty, dusty desert to the lush and rugged surroundings of the Rio Grande.

Some 650 miles of the border is covered already by a confused and non-continuous series of fences, concrete slabs and other structures.
Mr Trump says his wall will cover 1,000 miles and natural obstacles will take care of the rest.

"It's not a fence, it's a wall. You just misreported it," he said. :lol LIE

That rules out relatively cheap options like tall iron fence posts or wire mesh.

Concrete is the obvious choice. Ali F. Rhuzkan, a New York-based structural engineer, estimated in an article for National Memo (http://www.nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/) that a 1,900-mile wall - seemingly Mr Trump's original plan - would require about

339 million cubic feet (12.5 million cubic yards) of concrete - three times more than the Hoover Dam.

Mr Rhuzkan's estimate was based on a wall that ran five feet beneath the ground and 20 feet above.

Mr Trump's claims for the wall range between 30ft and, more recently, 55ft. :lol

Even at 1,000 miles - vast amounts of concrete would be required.

That concrete, Mr Rhuzkan wrote, would need to be manufactured in slabs nearby - likely in dedicated plants - and transported to building sites, with all the enormous production and staffing costs involved.

Mr Trump claims the total cost of the wall will be $10 (£7.5) billion to $12 billion. But estimates from fact checkers and engineers seem to be universally higher.

The 650 miles of fencing already put up has cost the government more than $7 billion, and none of it could be described, even charitably, as impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, or beautiful.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37243269

iow, Don the Con is conning you wall-dreaming xenophobes, same as if illegal immigration was HUGE problem for America (instead of a solution), deflecting from the REAL causes of working-class economic distress

:lolS:lolU:lolC:lolK:lolE:lolR:lolS:lol

ducks
01-25-2017, 11:37 AM
he has done more then anyone other people have promised those were the suckers!

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 11:43 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/PMPwpWrGFLu80/giphy.gif

RD2191
01-25-2017, 11:51 AM
TBH I'm all for immigration reform but I don't understand how anyone believes the wall will stop illegal immigration in any way. It might slow them down but people who truly want to cross will find a way to do so. It's going to be a colossal waste of money.

RD2191
01-25-2017, 11:53 AM
And how come I never hear anything about the people that hire illegal immigrants? Americans love to blame everyone but themselves.

Blake
01-25-2017, 11:58 AM
And how come I never hear anything about the people that hire illegal immigrants? Americans love to blame everyone but themselves.

Who do you know that's pro-wall but also has hired illegal immigrants

RD2191
01-25-2017, 12:01 PM

Moronic trump supporters who don't realize how much they need immigrants. I've worked around farmers in the panhandle my entire life and you'd be surprised at how many of these guys hire illegal immigrants yet are full blown trump supporters.

TeyshaBlue
01-25-2017, 12:11 PM
TBH I'm all for immigration reform but I don't understand how anyone believes the wall will stop illegal immigration in any way. It might slow them down but people who truly want to cross will find a way to do so. It's going to be a colossal waste of money.

+10

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 12:14 PM

You don't have to know anyone, just recognize that the Repugs refused to "fix" immigration 2001-2008.

Then the Repug House refused even to vote on the Senate's bi-partisan immigration reform bill.

Repugs know 1000s of their supporters profit from exploiting illegal immigrants.

tlongII
01-25-2017, 12:26 PM
#Winning!

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 12:32 PM
#Winning!

by 2020, Trash's conned supporters will be sick of his #Winning lie, so sick that they will dying or dead for lack of health care.

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 12:35 PM

Trump

Trill Clinton
01-25-2017, 12:37 PM

This. Just a waste of money is all it is.

Sportcamper
01-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Sheesh Ducks…We don’t shoot people for seeking a better life…:lol
Go back to posting funny stuff…

Splits
01-25-2017, 12:49 PM

tee, hee.

det Obama economy, rippin' tits since he inherited your Bush's dumpster fire

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Moronic trump supporters who don't realize how much they need immigrants. I've worked around farmers in the panhandle my entire life and you'd be surprised at how many of these guys hire illegal immigrants yet are full blown trump supporters.

No problem. They can now enter legally on work permits.

RD2191
01-25-2017, 01:00 PM
Trump

:lmao

SpursforSix
01-25-2017, 01:03 PM

Yep. I'd say within 18 months, they will have readily available drones that can carry people.

RD2191
01-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Yep. I'd say within 18 months, they will have readily available drones that can carry people.

Well Mexicans can fit 18 to a car so I wouldn't be surprised.

Spurminator
01-25-2017, 01:09 PM
It's a very expensive structural art piece. Hopefully it will stand for centuries as a reminder of that period of time when a significant chunk of America lost its mind.

Maybe it'll create some part time jobs though.

SpursforSix
01-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Well Mexicans can fit 18 to a car so I wouldn't be surprised.

Uh...you're not going to get 18 Mexicans hanging off a drone. My analyses says that you can get 3-4 on a drone for about 200 yards. I think that will be the upper limit for the next 2 years.

hater
01-25-2017, 01:26 PM
My mexicAn friends will pay for the wall

Donald is about to institute a tax of all money going from US mexicans to their relatives in Mejico

This is good news for me as Colombian Cartel will leave El Chapo behind :lol

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 01:41 PM

Our govt wastes vast sums of money all the time. If building a symbolic wall is what it takes to finally get comprehensive immigration reform and a sensible immigration policy then I'm fine with that.

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 01:45 PM
"to finally get comprehensive immigration reform and a sensible immigration policy"

building wall will motivate Repugs? :lol

it won't. :lol

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 01:51 PM
Our govt wastes vast sums of money all the time. If building a symbolic wall is what it takes to finally get comprehensive immigration reform and a sensible immigration policy then I'm fine with that.

What is the wall going to do for that? It isn't going to stop people from hiring illegals.

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 03:02 PM
What is the wall going to do for that? It isn't going to stop people from hiring illegals.

What was the 900 mile fence going to do in the comprehensive immigration bill the Democrats were fighting for?

We'll see how Trump plays this but I think there is a chance that he gets something very similar to the (very good) 2013 immigration bill passed simply because he replaced a metal barrier with a concrete barrier. If that happens the irony will be that the GOP base that opposed the 2013 bill will be the ones pressuring Republicans to pass it and the lefties will be the ones opposing a comprehensive immigration bill.

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2017, 03:09 PM

$147 million will be freed up when the national endowment for the arts is slashed.

DMC
01-25-2017, 03:47 PM
The money is transparent. Some US firm will win the bid to erect the wall and the money will go back into the economy, Trump will tout job creation and because of the deportation and fear among illegals, the appearance of illegals in the country will diminish. This won't last, but it will have short term success markings that will cause some new threads here.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 04:01 PM
$147 million will be freed up when the national endowment for the arts is slashed.
The wall will cost upwards of 10 billion and possibly double that. But cool we can free up 0.15 billion per year!

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 04:02 PM
The money is transparent. Some US firm will win the bid to erect the wall and the money will go back into the economy, Trump will tout job creation and because of the deportation and fear among illegals, the appearance of illegals in the country will diminish. This won't last, but it will have short term success markings that will cause some new threads here.
The great keynesian wall of trump

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2017, 04:10 PM
The wall will cost upwards of 10 billion and possibly double that. But cool we can free up 0.15 billion per year!
I'm sure the NEA won't be the only program slashed! We've already spent 7 billion on the border fence since 2001 what's another 10 billion to finish the job!

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 04:18 PM
I'm sure the NEA won't be the only program slashed! We've already spent 7 billion on the border fence since 2001 what's another 10 billion to finish the job!
I'll take "not cutting your losses" for 10 billion, Alex.

But seriously, I'm for cracking down on people moving here illegally. My main gripe was the mass delusion that Mexico will pay for it. I'll eat crow if wrong.

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2017, 04:27 PM

But seriously, I'm for cracking down on people moving here illegally. My main gripe was the mass delusion that Mexico will pay for it. I'll eat crow if wrong.
Were you also against the 2006 secure fence act?

hater
01-25-2017, 04:32 PM
Yup China builds ghost cities to keep their economy going. We will have a beutiful wall to keep our economy going.

Dubya wasted 1 trillion killing children in Iraq. Obama bilkions arming jihadists and droning weddings.

Trumps wall is nothing compared to those wastes. And it will be beautiful

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 04:38 PM
not 10, but $20B+, sorta like the F-35, and 10? years to build, then manning and maintenance costs, forever

America is more fucked and more unfuckable

monosylab1k
01-25-2017, 04:46 PM

Yeah, but how much of that is slotted for pizza?

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 04:52 PM
We'll see how Trump plays this but I think there is a chance that he gets something very similar to the (very good) 2013 immigration bill passed simply because he replaced a metal barrier with a concrete barrier. If that happens the irony will be that the GOP base that opposed the 2013 bill will be the ones pressuring Republicans to pass it and the lefties will be the ones opposing a comprehensive immigration bill.

You expect Trump to pass something like the bill he destroyed Rubio over? If you wanted that Clinton was your candidate. It could have probably passed under her with Republicans running from Trump's platform assuming he lost.

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 04:53 PM
Yup China builds ghost cities to keep their economy going. We will have a beutiful wall to keep our economy going.

Dubya wasted 1 trillion killing children in Iraq. Obama bilkions arming jihadists and droning weddings.

Trumps wall is nothing compared to those wastes. And it will be beautiful

Is that fucking faggot going to build the wall through Big Bend NP? What a disgrace if so.

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2017, 04:58 PM
Is that fucking faggot going to build the wall through Big Bend NP? What a disgrace if so.

Right down the fucking middle of Santa Elena Canyon...:lol

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 05:25 PM
Looks like lots of countries are building walls

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2016/01/daily-chart-5

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 05:33 PM
Were you also against the 2006 secure fence act?
I was 15 at the time, don't really remember being politically charged then tbh, though I've become more liberal with age

Looking back it was horribly flawed. They undersold the cost and thus it was never actually completed with the approved 1.2 billion in funding. And it was never meant to be a continuous barrier like the wall is, so in hindsight sounds wasteful as fuck.

Like I said in the post you just quoted, my big gripe with the wall was the delusion that we won't pay for it

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 05:37 PM
Looks like lots of countries are building fences

Fify

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 05:40 PM
I was 15 at the time, don't really remember being politically charged then tbh, though I've become more liberal with age

That will probably change as you get more age. :lol

spurtech09
01-25-2017, 05:40 PM
Yeah it's about to go down and the tax payer's are going to pay for it too........There is no way Mexico is going to pay for something they don't want.....Mexico has even said that their not paying for no wall......Trump is going to deceive a lot of people.....

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Yeah it's about to go down and the tax payer's are going to pay for it too........There is no way Mexico is going to pay for something they don't want.....Mexico has even said that their not paying for no wall......Trump is going to deceive a lot of people.....

Yeah, they've got that Guatemalan barrier to worry about building.

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 05:49 PM

Trash said he will confiscate money sent by Mexicans in USA remitted to MX, to pay for the wall.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 05:51 PM
That will probably change as you get more age. :lol
So I've been told (mostly by old conservatives :lol)

The thing is, my dad's a staunch conservative. We'll, more so that he just dislikes liberals. He used to tout the tea party when that was what irked liberals the most, and he was an ardent trump supporter from the get-go because it pissed off liberals. I mean, the guys not religious whatsoever but he still gets triggered by people not saying merry Christmas, just because it's a "conservative issue"

When I was younger he was one of my main sources of knowledge, so I basically adopted his political positions at that stage. The older I got them more I thought for myself and now we disagree on most things politics.

So I don't really know that I've gotten more liberal, per se, but at a younger age I was sorta defaulted as a far right parrot

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 05:55 PM
saying merry Christmas, just because it's a "conservative issue"

It's Christian Taliban supremacist fabrication of a War on Christmas combined with the fabrication of War on Christians, because so-called Christians think getting pushback from their imposing their bullshit on others is a "war".

The Repug/conservative anble is social suckering of Christians to think Repugs are on their side, and that not voting Repug means you're not a good Christian.

hater
01-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Looks like lots of countries are building walls

:lmao Brazil has hundreds of thousands of miles of thick amazon forest and rivers :lol thats a joke

DMC
01-25-2017, 06:15 PM

Can't be any worse than dog, amirite?

rmt
01-25-2017, 06:57 PM
Can't be any worse than dog, amirite?

Actually, I've heard that it's very good.

vy65
01-25-2017, 07:00 PM

Cutting the NEA's budget is a fucking travesty

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 07:06 PM
I mean, the guys not religious whatsoever but he still gets triggered by people not saying merry Christmas, just because it's a "conservative issue"

Meh, I hate the GOP and think believing in any god is ridiculous but I still say merry christmas instead of happy solstice.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Meh, I hate the GOP and think believing in any god is ridiculous but I still say merry christmas instead of happy solstice.
Do you get pissed when a cashier says happy holidays

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 07:21 PM

Repugs are a travesty, cutting, for starters:

NEA
NEH
PP
PBS
CFPB
etc

Pell is probably going to be cut or eliminated.

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 07:31 PM
You expect Trump to pass something like the bill he destroyed Rubio over? If you wanted that Clinton was your candidate. It could have probably passed under her with Republicans running from Trump's platform assuming he lost.

I expect it will be similar except with a touch back provision (for citizenship eligibility) and a wall instead of a fence. I fully acknowledge I could be wrong but as of now I still think Trump is a non ideological moderate/conservative democrat. We'll find out soon enough.

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 07:34 PM

Looking back it was horribly flawed. They undersold the cost and thus it was never actually completed with the approved 1.2 billion in funding. And it was never meant to be a continuous barrier like the wall is, so in hindsight sounds wasteful as fuck.

Like I said in the post you just quoted, my big gripe with the wall was the delusion that we won't pay for it

Did you support the 2013 immigration bill Obama wanted, with it's 700 miles of border fence?

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Do you get pissed when a cashier says happy holidays

Yeah I punch them right in the cock.

pgardn
01-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Tunnels.
Simple catapult for drugs. Or just throw some ducks over.

http://i64.tinypic.com/3342kc8.jpg

The frkn border patrol asked for people on the ground?
A wall may stop the free flow of nuetria.

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 07:45 PM
A wall may stop the free flow of nuetria.

The invasive river rat?

pgardn
01-25-2017, 07:46 PM
The invasive river rat?

Exactly!

So sad!

And they are huge compared to rats.

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2017, 07:48 PM
I agree that the easiest way to stop illegal immigration is to go after the employers hard.

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 07:49 PM
And they are huge compared to rats.

Yeah my dogs killed one once...scary mofo!

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2017, 07:51 PM
I too will my miss tax dollars being used for the agency to hand out grants to artists willing to promote the presidents agenda.

BanditHiro
01-25-2017, 07:55 PM
don't most illegals come via plane with legal visas that just eventually expire thus becoming illegals?

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2017, 07:59 PM
don't most illegals come via plane with legal visas that just eventually expire thus becoming illegals?

Statistically, probably not.

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Seems like there could be a better, high-tech solution than a wall.

Blake
01-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Trump

Yeah I don't know how I missed the obvious

Blake
01-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Seems like there could be a better, high-tech solution than a wall.

Drones with pellet guns

Blake
01-25-2017, 08:18 PM

Ah yeah

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/thanks-jesus-for-this-food-de-nada.jpg

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 08:22 PM
Drones with pellet guns

I don't know what the solution is, but walls and fences have always been easily breached.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 08:26 PM
Did you support the 2013 immigration bill Obama wanted, with it's 700 miles of border fence?
Don't remember the specifics of that bill. If there's a price tag attached to the bill, whatever the amount, the project shouldn't be undersold and later requiring additional funding. That was the ultimate problem with the 2006 act. I don't know details of the 2013 bill

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 08:28 PM
I don't know what the solution is, but walls and fences have always been easily breached.
Yeah, I'm on the same page. If they insist it's the best way, whatever, but put forth a reasonable plan that isn't unduly expensive... And selling it to the people by claiming Mexico will pay for it

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Yeah, I'm on the same page. If they insist it's the best way, whatever, but put forth a reasonable plan that isn't unduly expensive... And selling it to the people by claiming Mexico will pay for it

And I also understand that we actually do need some of them here to work. In my area, there's no way there's enough American roofers too keep up with demand. But, we need some way of knowing (and vetting) who's coming across our border. We can't just have waves of people indiscriminately coming in.

ElNono
01-25-2017, 08:41 PM
Heck, the Berlin wall was largely useless and eventually more symbolic than anything else. Now, if he plans to build something like the Great Wall of China, he might be onto something...

The best wall ever!

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 08:45 PM
I very much doubted Trump would be president. I was wrong -- just like a lot of other people.

Who did you want to win the primary?

Thread
01-25-2017, 08:45 PM

That's only since Trump beat Hillary. Before that they came over the border.

***The kicker? Trump says he'll come down hard on illegals who are in this country and have broken the law. Fuck me. They broke the law the moment they broke and entered this country. And neither Fox or CNN will tell it.:rolleyes

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:08 PM
Who did you want to win the primary?

Someone who had no chance.

Edit: Knowing how things turned out, he obviously had no chance

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 09:16 PM
Someone who had no chance.

Edit: Knowing how things turned out, he obviously had no chance

Did he have a name?

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:21 PM
Did he have a name?

Yes

Th'Pusher
01-25-2017, 09:22 PM
DarrinS is embarrassed of who he supported in the primary :lol

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:31 PM

Nailed it. You're smart. :tu

Dirk Oneanddoneski

Because he supported Jeb:lol

http://i.imgur.com/DtUBjRB.jpg

DarrinS
It wasn't a guy from a Texas or Ohio. I'll leave it at that. :lol

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Wasn't Jeb either. :lol

No more hints, fuckers.

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2017, 09:33 PM
A good start would be to first remove the incentives to come here illegally. No more free education and emergency medical services.

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 09:33 PM
I fully acknowledge I could be wrong but as of now I still think Trump is a non ideological moderate/conservative democrat. We'll find out soon enough.

How can you possibly think that when he has gone hard right on his cabinet picks? Bannon screams Democrats to you? Price? DeVos with her school privatization? Are you trolling?

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:35 PM
Was that Jeb's wife, btw? Damn.

TheSanityAnnex
01-25-2017, 09:39 PM
Because he supported Jeb:lol

http://i.imgur.com/DtUBjRB.jpg

She looks like a sack of potatoes with twigs for appendages. Is this photoshopped or does she have a disability?

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 09:42 PM
my favorite gop candidate was lindsey graham. he's way too much of a hawk for my liking, though

then kasich

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:45 PM
my favorite gop candidate was lindsey graham. he's way too much of a hawk for my liking, though

then kasich

I didn't realize Graham was even a candidate. :lol

By the way, wtf ever happened to Chris Christy? I haven't heard shit about that guy in a while.

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:46 PM
She looks like a sack of potatoes with twigs for appendages. Is this photoshopped or does she have a disability?

There's something physically wrong with that person.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 09:47 PM
I didn't realize Graham was even a candidate. :lol

By the way, wtf ever happened to Chris Christy? I haven't heard shit about that guy in a while.
i guess i'm using the term candidate loosely :lol... he was in some of the debates, i swear!

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 09:50 PM
i guess i'm using the term candidate loosely :lol... he was in some of the debates, i swear!

At the end of the day, there was a huge rejection of GOP establishment anyway.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 09:53 PM
At the end of the day, there was a huge rejection of GOP establishment anyway.they all got reelected tbh

mavsfan1000
01-25-2017, 10:50 PM
And it's going to have beautiful doors. :D

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 10:51 PM

Wasn't Jeb either. :lol

No more hints, fuckers.

I bet it was Santorum

baseline bum
01-25-2017, 10:55 PM
I bet it was Santorum

What about Little Marco?

ducks
01-25-2017, 11:05 PM
A good start would be to first remove the incentives to come here illegally. No more free education and emergency medical services.

No more illegal moms having kids here making the kids legal USA citizenship

DMC
01-25-2017, 11:05 PM
What happened to Jill Stein? Lol.. see you in another 4 years when you find another way to photobomb the election.

Will Hunting
01-25-2017, 11:10 PM
What about Little Marco?
Iirc it was either Darrin wild chodebrah who was raving about uncle ruckus during the primary.

DMX7
01-25-2017, 11:15 PM
Mexico is not paying for the wall. We're footing the stupid bill.

boutons_deux
01-25-2017, 11:20 PM

then kasich

"ISIS and Ebola comin to kill us all!" :lol

"It's patriotic to avoid taxes" :lol

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 11:22 PM
What about Little Marco?

Nah doesn't seem like a fit for Darrin. Santorum or maybe Huckabee I think.

ducks

then kasich

Graham is a dumb brick

Mitch

tee, hee.

It's going to sink, Cub. That shit pizza is in the oven, Trump will need to eat it - but he will do it beautifully.

spurraider21
01-25-2017, 11:24 PM
"ISIS and Ebola comin to kill us all!" :lol

"It's patriotic to avoid taxes" :loldidnt call him a perfect candidate. said he was my favorite of the gop group

which gop candidate did you prefer out of the bunch... obviously trump is the near the bottom of the list for you. and "none of them" or "theyre all the same" isn't a legitimate answer

SnakeBoy
01-25-2017, 11:50 PM
How can you possibly think that when he has gone hard right on his cabinet picks? Bannon screams Democrats to you? Price? DeVos with her school privatization? Are you trolling?

Those aren't extreme choices. Bannon is a center right guy and school choice hasn't always been opposed by the Democrats. Although Devos really did look like shit in her hearing.

CosmicCowboy
01-26-2017, 08:37 AM
Damn. That picture reminds me of the old joke about the "perfect woman"...:lol

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 08:40 AM
Those aren't extreme choices. Bannon is a center right guy

:lol Bannon is the god-father of alt-right, aka KKK, white male supremacy, an EXTREME RIGHT asshole.

not extreme choices? :lol

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-26-2017, 09:36 AM
Mexico is not paying for the wall. We're footing the stupid bill.

I didn't think so at first but now I think Trump really wants a check from them

http://i.imgur.com/PgGLpqO.jpg

:rollin

Blake
01-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Mexico has already said no way Jose in response.

Trump burning as many bridges as possible in his first 90 days

Clipper Nation
01-26-2017, 10:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNcyQP7X8X8

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 10:36 AM
MX Pres being pushed by MXicans to cancel his meeting this Trash

Splits
01-26-2017, 11:37 AM

hater
01-26-2017, 11:45 AM

Hes just trying to show whos boss and make an example out of the poor bastard in tequila land :lol

Im glad he finally came out in the open instead of doing what past presidents do and use the covert CIA to teach latin countries a lesson.

I actually prefer this upfront bullying than the covert sick tactics employed the last 70 years in latin america.

Lets see what ppl say. If was latin america id unite against the. Ully. But I doubt that would happen as Obama has cleared the path by putting up US friendly leaders again

Splits
01-26-2017, 12:06 PM
:lol

did it through twitter

hater
01-26-2017, 12:09 PM
Poor mejicans cant do much besides canceling a meeting :lol

Still small victory for the Zapata nation. Trump should have cold canceled the meeting through twitter this morning. :lol

Oh well

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 12:12 PM
The Big Orange Turd hits the fan.

Splits
01-26-2017, 12:12 PM
inb4 Trump tweets "the wall just got 10 feet higher"

Blake
01-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Hes just trying to show whos boss and make an example out of the poor bastard in tequila land :lol

Im glad he finally came out in the open instead of doing what past presidents do and use the covert CIA to teach latin countries a lesson.

I actually prefer this upfront bullying than the covert sick tactics employed the last 70 years in latin america.

Lets see what ppl say. If was latin america id unite against the. Ully. But I doubt that would happen as Obama has cleared the path by putting up US friendly leaders again

Yeah that's really showing Mexico

hater
01-26-2017, 12:14 PM
inb4 Trump tweets "the wall just got 10 feet higher"

He should say Nietos tweet just cost the Mexican people a few hundred billion dollars :lol

He will probabky do that

hater
01-26-2017, 12:17 PM
:lmao Trump starting a cold war with Mejico on his first week :lmao

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 12:18 PM
‘Sanctuary City’ Mayors Vow to Defy Trump’s Immigration Order

The mayors of American cities large and small reacted with outrage on Wednesday as President Trump signed an executive order saying he would halt funding to municipalities that did not cooperate with federal immigration officials.

The defiant officials — from New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and smaller cities, including New Haven; Syracuse; and Austin, Tex., said they were prepared for a protracted fight.

“We’re going to defend all of our people regardless of where they come from, regardless of their immigration status,” Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York said at a news conference with other city officials.

In Chicago, Mayor Rahm Emanuel declared: “I want to be clear: We’re going to stay a sanctuary city. There is no stranger among us. Whether you’re from Poland or Pakistan, whether you’re from Ireland or India or Israel and whether you’re from Mexico or Moldova, where my grandfather came from, you are welcome in Chicago as you pursue the American dream.”

(https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/nyregion/outraged-mayors-vow-to-defy-trumps-immigration-order.html#story-continues-1)Mr. Trump’s order targeted what are known as sanctuary cities and counties (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/02/us/sanctuary-cities.html), which generally do not comply with federal requests to detain undocumented immigrants who have been arrested on charges unrelated to their immigration status and turn them over to the federal authorities for possible deportation. Mr. Trump’s order said that jurisdictions that refused to comply “are not eligible to receive Federal grants, except as deemed necessary for law enforcement purposes.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/nyregion/outraged-mayors-vow-to-defy-trumps-immigration-order.html

The Gemini Method
01-26-2017, 12:22 PM
I believe the Trump administration had to distance themselves from him due to the whole Bridgegate situation back home.

MultiTroll
01-26-2017, 12:23 PM
Donnys gonna tax monies wired from USA to MX.

Good for him.

DMC
01-26-2017, 12:30 PM

Those bridges were built right to our assholes and other countries have used them routinely. They need to be burned.

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 12:30 PM

Good for him.

ain't gonna happen. Another of Trash's delusions and/or lies.

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 12:31 PM
Those bridges were built right to our assholes and other countries have used them routinely. They need to be burned.

goddam, you're stupid

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 12:34 PM
‘Sanctuary City’ Mayors Vow to Defy Trump’s Immigration Order

The mayors of American cities large and small reacted with outrage on Wednesday as President Trump signed an executive order saying he would halt funding to municipalities that did not cooperate with federal immigration officials.

The defiant officials — from New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and smaller cities, including New Haven; Syracuse; and Austin, Tex., said they were prepared for a protracted fight.

“We’re going to defend all of our people regardless of where they come from, regardless of their immigration status,” Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York said at a news conference with other city officials.

In Chicago, Mayor Rahm Emanuel declared: “I want to be clear: We’re going to stay a sanctuary city. There is no stranger among us. Whether you’re from Poland or Pakistan, whether you’re from Ireland or India or Israel and whether you’re from Mexico or Moldova, where my grandfather came from, you are welcome in Chicago as you pursue the American dream.”

(https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/nyregion/outraged-mayors-vow-to-defy-trumps-immigration-order.html#story-continues-1)Mr. Trump’s order targeted what are known as sanctuary cities and counties (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/02/us/sanctuary-cities.html), which generally do not comply with federal requests to detain undocumented immigrants who have been arrested on charges unrelated to their immigration status and turn them over to the federal authorities for possible deportation. Mr. Trump’s order said that jurisdictions that refused to comply “are not eligible to receive Federal grants, except as deemed necessary for law enforcement purposes.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/nyregion/outraged-mayors-vow-to-defy-trumps-immigration-order.html

They'll shut the fuck up real quick and comply once the Federal money stops pouring in.

hater
01-26-2017, 12:41 PM

Good for him.

Yes but its easy to get around that. I use plenty of services that do money exchange through 2 3 countries and avoid many fees. Use it for my biz in Medellin.

Also if fee is 35% or more its also cheaper to fly yourself there with the cash or use family/friends as mules.

MultiTroll
01-26-2017, 12:51 PM

Or it could be viewed as
Donny said don't bother coming if you aren't going to pay for the Wall
and Mex prez complied.

If you want to analyse the pissing contest.

hater
01-26-2017, 01:04 PM
Actually now that I think about it. The Cartel in Mexico could get into the money transfer biz and get around d fees and make a bundle

:pctoss dammit just when I thought my Medellin Cartel was gonna get ahead :pctoss

Chinook
01-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Why the hell do New Haven and Syracuse not need states but Austin does? Damned coastal bias.

MultiTroll
01-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Yes but its easy to get around that. I use plenty of services that do money exchange through 2 3 countries and avoid many fees. Use it for my biz in Medellin.

Also if fee is 35% or more its also cheaper to fly yourself there with the cash or use family/friends as mules.
Cool.
Here is how one transfer went.
http://www.businessinsider.com/police-found-20-million-hidden-under-a-mattress-in-boston-2017-1

Police found $20 million hidden under a mattress in Boston

hater
01-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Cool.
Here is how one transfer went.
http://www.businessinsider.com/police-found-20-million-hidden-under-a-mattress-in-boston-2017-1

Police found $20 million hidden under a mattress in Boston

Lol mexican families send a few hundred dollars a month to family.

Blake
01-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Or it could be viewed as
Donny said don't bother coming if you aren't going to pay for the Wall
and Mex prez complied.

If you want to analyse the pissing contest.

Who cares who backed out of the meeting.

Bottom line is Mexico isn't building a wall no matter how much trump tries to bully them down low in the paint

hater
01-26-2017, 02:06 PM

Bottom line is Mexico isn't building a wall no matter how much trump tries to bully them down low in the paint

US is infinitely superior to Mexico in economy and power. Mexico could virtually die if US wanted.

Trump could make Nieto go down on him and it would easily happen.

Of course it would destroy 60 years of US being "the model democracy of the world" but it could easily happen :lol

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 02:09 PM
During the interview, which took place at the White House this morning, Trump said that Mexico would pay the U.S. back "100 percent."
He confirmed that U.S. taxpayer dollars would be used to start the construction but said reimbursement would follow.
"All it is, is we'll be reimbursed at a later date from whatever transaction we make from Mexico," he said. "I'm just telling you there will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form. What I'm doing is good for the United States. It's also going to be good for Mexico. We want to have a very stable, very solid Mexico."
When asked about the start of construction, Trump said it would happen in "months."
"As soon as we can, as soon as we can physically do it," he said. "I would say in months, yeah. I would say in months -- certainly planning is starting immediately."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-tells-abc-news-david-muir-construction/story?id=45007943

Blake
01-26-2017, 03:21 PM
US is infinitely superior to Mexico in economy and power. Mexico could virtually die if US wanted.

Trump could make Nieto go down on him and it would easily happen.

Of course it would destroy 60 years of US being "the model democracy of the world" but it could easily happen :lol

K, but they aren't building a wall

Blake
01-26-2017, 03:22 PM
During the interview, which took place at the White House this morning, Trump said that Mexico would pay the U.S. back "100 percent."
He confirmed that U.S. taxpayer dollars would be used to start the construction but said reimbursement would follow.
"All it is, is we'll be reimbursed at a later date from whatever transaction we make from Mexico," he said. "I'm just telling you there will be a payment. It will be in a form, perhaps a complicated form. What I'm doing is good for the United States. It's also going to be good for Mexico. We want to have a very stable, very solid Mexico."
When asked about the start of construction, Trump said it would happen in "months."
"As soon as we can, as soon as we can physically do it," he said. "I would say in months, yeah. I would say in months -- certainly planning is starting immediately."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-tells-abc-news-david-muir-construction/story?id=45007943

God this guy is here for 4 years, if we stay stupid 8

DMX7
01-26-2017, 03:42 PM
I didn't think so at first but now I think Trump really wants a check from them

http://i.imgur.com/PgGLpqO.jpg

just trying to save face... the Mexico leader already said hell no.

Spurminator
01-26-2017, 03:48 PM

Blake
01-26-2017, 04:04 PM

Oh no my tequila

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 04:06 PM
Oh no my tequila
:lol do you not eat produce?

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 04:08 PM

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/news/economy/mexico-remittances-trump/

Trump threatens Mexico's biggest cash sourceBy Patrick Gillespie January 25, 2017 13:20PM EST

Mexico's biggest cash cow is under threat from President Donald Trump.
The country's largest source of cash comes from Mexicans living in the United States. That is now under the microscope after Trump issued an executive order Wednesday to start building a wall (http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/donald-trump-build-wall-immigration-executive-orders/index.html) on the border.
During his campaign, Trump said multiple times that Mexico will pay for the wall. He even threatened to halt or tax cash transfers -- known as remittances -- from the U.S. to Mexico if the country refused to pay for it.

"They will reimburse us for the cost of the wall. That will happen, whether it's a tax or a payment -- probably less likely that it's a payment, but it will happen," Trump said on January 11.
But Mexico's president won't stand for it.
"We must assure the free flow of remittances," President Enrique Pena Nieto said Monday. Remittances are "an invaluable contribution to national development and indispensable for millions of Mexican families."
Remittances were likely a top issue on the table when Mexico's top ministers met with Trump's advisers in Washington Wednesday. Trump and Pena Nieto are scheduled to meet on January 31.
Related: A new NAFTA deal could bring jobs back -- at a cost (http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/news/economy/nafta-what-a-better-deals-looks-like/index.html)
Between January and November of 2016, $24.6 billion flowed back to the pockets of Mexicans from friends and relatives living overseas, according to Mexico's central bank.
That's even higher than what Mexico earns from its oil exports -- $23.2 billion in 2015. And almost all of that cash comes from the U.S.
The average remittance from Mexico is about $300. Essentially, Mexico's most lucrative natural resource are the people who leave home.
Remittances help drive Mexico's economy, from paying for new home construction to schools, especially in low-income areas. The cash transfers from the U.S. have also been growing faster than wages and inflation. And it's a critical time for Mexico's economy, which is showing signs of weakness (http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/22/news/economy/mexico-economy-gdp-second-quarter/index.html).
With Mexico's currency, the peso, near an all-time low (http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/05/news/economy/mexico-peso-trump-contigency-plan/index.html), its economy only grew 2.2% last year, Mexico's finance minister says. Trump's threats are only going to make it worse -- the IMF estimates Mexico will only grow 1.7% this year.
On top of slower growth, the government hiked gas prices by as much as 20% at the start of the year as part of an energy deregulation policy. That's sparked widespread protests (http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/americas/mexico-protests-gas-price-hikes/) and looting.
Related: Could the U.S. and Canada leave Mexico behind? (http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/24/news/economy/us-canada-mexico-trade-deal/index.html)
All to say: Dollars mean a lot to many Mexicans and they're becoming more and more valuable. Taxing or halting that flow of cash could negatively impact millions of Mexicans.
But experts caution that even if Trump halts or taxes remittances, Mexicans will still find ways to get cash over the border without paying a tax.
Alberto Ramos, head of Latin America research at Goldman Sachs (GS (http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=GS&source=story_quote_link)), says that when wire services charged high fees a decade ago, Mexicans still got their money across the border either in-person, through the mail or via traveling relatives.
"If you tax that money it won't necessarily stay in the U.S. It can still go to Mexico through informal channels," says Ramos.

Blake
01-26-2017, 05:20 PM
:lol do you not eat produce?

Not much of it comes from Mexico tbh

If HEB has to pay 20 percent more, I think they could avoid Mexico produce entirely

Blake
01-26-2017, 05:25 PM

Eh building this wall and trying to stick the bill on Mexico is not a bridge that needs burning. There are much worse bridges out there

leemajors
01-26-2017, 05:33 PM

If HEB has to pay 20 percent more, I think they could avoid Mexico produce entirely

not during winter.

CosmicCowboy
01-26-2017, 05:34 PM

Produce has seasons and is a world wide commodity in a modern grocery store.

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 05:42 PM

:lol "tbh"

"Statistics from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (http://1.usa.gov/Yy0zl9) show that Mexico by far is the most important supplier of fresh produce to the U.S., accounting for 69% of U.S. fresh vegetable import value and 37% of U.S. fresh fruit import value in 2012."
http://www.thepacker.com/fruit-vegetable-news/Mexico-dominates-US-fresh-produce-imports-201449021.html

Blake
01-26-2017, 06:18 PM
not during winter.

Dunno. What comes from Mexico that they carry right now?

Blake
01-26-2017, 06:27 PM
:lol "tbh"

"Statistics from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (http://1.usa.gov/Yy0zl9) show that Mexico by far is the most important supplier of fresh produce to the U.S., accounting for 69% of U.S. fresh vegetable import value and 37% of U.S. fresh fruit import value in 2012."
http://www.thepacker.com/fruit-vegetable-news/Mexico-dominates-US-fresh-produce-imports-201449021.html

K you geared it to me, so I'm just going purely on personal anecdote on the produce I select and where the sticker says it's from.

Interesting link tho

CosmicCowboy
01-26-2017, 06:34 PM

just about everything that grows in the spring, summer, fall

Only thing that is semi local now are root vegetables, winter squash and winter greens

Blake
01-26-2017, 06:36 PM
just about everything that grows in the spring, summer, fall

Only thing that is semi local now are root vegetables, winter squash and winter greens

Off the top of my head, none of the bananas, fuji apples, avocados, pineapples, or oranges come from Mexico. The stickers show Cali, Texas, Florida and I think Ecuador

Not sure about other stuff like tomatoes

Clipper Nation
01-26-2017, 06:38 PM
Cue the Mexican President begging Trump to un-cancel the meeting so he can bend the knee.

The Art of the Deal

Fabbs
01-26-2017, 06:44 PM
My neighbor claims a lot of Mex still uses human waste as fertilizer for fruits and veggies.
Not recommended.

DMC
01-26-2017, 06:51 PM
K, but they aren't building a wall

No one said they were. Trump said we are building it and they are paying for it. They will pay for it, it just won't be in pesos because we don't accept them.

DMC
01-26-2017, 06:52 PM
Eh building this wall and trying to stick the bill on Mexico is not a bridge that needs burning. There are much worse bridges out there

Low hanging fruit. Mexico doesn't have nukes.

Blake
01-26-2017, 07:00 PM
No one said they were. Trump said we are building it and they are paying for it. They will pay for it, it just won't be in pesos because we don't accept them.

I see US taxpayers getting ultimately stuck with the bill either directly or indirectly

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 07:02 PM
Off the top of my head, none of the bananas, fuji apples, avocados, pineapples, or oranges come from Mexico. The stickers show Cali, Texas, Florida and I think Ecuador

In Texas I'm 99% sure your avocados are from Mexico. 100% sure if you shop at HEB. Peru is not in season, Chile is pretty much done and wouldn't go to Texas anyways because of the huge Mexican volume, and we just started harvesting California but none of it is going to Texas. If you live in Texas and eat avocados you pretty much eat Mexican avos all year long.

CosmicCowboy
01-26-2017, 07:10 PM
My neighbor claims a lot of Mex still uses human waste as fertilizer for fruits and veggies.
Not recommended.

Yeah it's so much healthier to use chemical fertilizer produced from oil.

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Like Trump taking poor Mexicans remittances, the drug gangs are moving to control MX avocado business.

leemajors
01-26-2017, 07:13 PM

Avocados.

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 07:20 PM

Where are you finding California avocados? Every time I go to HEB they're Mexican and it has been that way for the last couple of years with the drought California has faced.

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 07:22 PM
In Texas I'm 99% sure your avocados are from Mexico. 100% sure if you shop at HEB. Peru is not in season, Chile is pretty much done and wouldn't go to Texas anyways because of the huge Mexican volume, and we just started harvesting California but none of it is going to Texas. If you live in Texas and eat avocados you pretty much eat Mexican avos all year long.

Nigga when you gonna start selling the good shit back to us? And that bullshit from Chile should never be called an avocado.

Blake
01-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Where are you finding California avocados? Every time I go to HEB they're Mexican and it has been that way for the last couple of years with the drought California has faced.

K next time I'm there ill check.

Judging by everyone's reaction I'm guessing they'll be from Mexico.

Which means they'll be 20% more expensive in the near future?

SnakeBoy
01-26-2017, 07:36 PM
I see US taxpayers getting ultimately stuck with the bill either directly or indirectly

I see Trump with a photo op in front of a HUGE wall and nobody giving a shit who paid for it.

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 07:38 PM
K next time I'm there ill check.

Judging by everyone's reaction I'm guessing they'll be from Mexico.

Which means they'll be 20% more expensive in the near future?
Regardless of the import tax they'll be getting more expensive in the future. Mexico just released the latest remaining crop estimate and they were off 500 million pounds from the previous estimate: rollin
Expect to see prices jump end of April.

Fabbs
01-26-2017, 07:39 PM
Yeah it's so much healthier to use chemical fertilizer produced from oil.
It sure is.
I'm sure the Mexican government strictly enforces the proper treatment of using human.

SnakeBoy
01-26-2017, 07:41 PM
It sure is.
I'm sure the Mexican government strictly enforces the proper treatment of using human.

Always figured you for a pro organic kind of person

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 07:43 PM
Nigga when you gonna start selling the good shit back to us? And that bullshit from Chile should never be called an avocado.
The Chilean we flew in to CA this year during the last shortage was very good, better than Mexican. Problem with the Chilean is its normally brought here on a 20 day boat ride.

HEB won't pay for CA fruit shipped to Texas when they can just load in McCallen, it's not us refusing to send it. I'll try and work on sending some CA to the HEB San Antonio hub in a few months once our volume picks up. From there to which stores it goes out to I have no clue but I'll at least give you a heads up.

Splits
01-26-2017, 07:49 PM
Regardless of the import tax they'll be getting more expensive in the future. Mexico just released the latest remaining crop estimate and they were off 500 million pounds from the previous estimate: rollin
Expect to see prices jump end of April.

Semen shielding 101 + Pizza == WINNER

Thread
01-26-2017, 07:51 PM
Semen shielding 101 + Pizza == WINNER

Trump: 1
Clinton: 0

Fabbs
01-26-2017, 07:52 PM
Always figured you for a pro organic kind of person
If you can get your fruit and veggie sources directly from the land, absolutely.
I can.

But as far as buying it in a store, too much fraud and bullshit.

rmt
01-26-2017, 07:52 PM
We get California Haas avocados (tastier, more fat) pretty much year round in addition to our local ones - don't think ours come from Mexico.

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 07:54 PM
The Chilean we flew in to CA this year during the last shortage was very good, better than Mexican. Problem with the Chilean is its normally brought here on a 20 day boat ride.

HEB won't pay for CA fruit shipped to Texas when they can just load in McCallen, it's not us refusing to send it. I'll try and work on sending some CA to the HEB San Antonio hub in a few months once our volume picks up. From there to which stores it goes out to I have no clue but I'll at least give you a heads up.

Our oranges are just fucking disgraceful. I don't even drink orange juice anymore since Tropicana can't fuck with the fresh squeezed shit I was making every morning when I was in Cali. And fresh squeezed Texas orange juice is even worse than the shit in cartons.

CosmicCowboy
01-26-2017, 07:54 PM
It sure is.

Poop is poop dude. It's organic. Heck, San Antonio is big on recycling human poop to compost.

rmt
01-26-2017, 07:56 PM
Our oranges are just fucking disgraceful. I don't even drink orange juice anymore since Tropicana can't fuck with the fresh squeezed shit I was making every morning when I was in Cali. And fresh squeezed Texas orange juice is even worse than the shit in cartons.

They cut down my orange tree because of fear of canker - gave me a measly $50 - which can't replace the fruit I got off that tree.

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 07:56 PM
Poop is poop dude. It's organic. Heck, San Antonio is big on recycling human poop to compost.

My mom's from Germany and she said everyone used that shit on their crops, on their flowers, etc back there. Prob where the wetbacks learned it from tbh.

SnakeBoy
01-26-2017, 07:58 PM
If you can get your fruit and veggie sources directly from the land, absolutely.
I can.

But as far as buying it in a store, too much fraud and bullshit.

I don't buy organic, not worth the price, but what I do grow myself gets fertilized with human shit from Milwaukee

http://www.milorganite.com/

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 07:58 PM
They cut down my orange tree because of fear of canker - gave me a measly $50 - which can't replace the fruit I got off that tree.

That sucks, I love Florida oranges. Not as much as Cali, but still amazing to make fresh squeezed juice.

SnakeBoy
01-26-2017, 08:02 PM

The fresh squeezed as HEB is good sometimes. I just glance at it as I walk past the produce section. If it looks orange I buy it, if it's yellow I keep walking.

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 08:04 PM
We get California Haas avocados (tastier, more fat) pretty much year round in addition to our local ones - don't think ours come from Mexico.
The California Hass season isn't long enough for you to get them pretty much year round. And aren't you in Florida? Where are you getting California avocados from in the first place?

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 08:05 PM
The fresh squeezed as HEB is good sometimes. I just glance at it as I walk past the produce section. If it looks orange I buy it, if it's yellow I keep walking.

I can't get into it man. The shit I used to fresh squeeze with Cali oranges was so sweet you could fill your glass halfway with vodka and it still tasted like orange juice. :lol

Fabbs
01-26-2017, 08:05 PM
Nope.
But, whatever the poop source it's all about how it's treated, or not.
http://modernfarmer.com/2014/07/stink-human-poop-fertilizer/

spurraider21
01-26-2017, 08:07 PM
even if mexico doesnt pay for it, trump and his administration will claim they did, and conway will say they're giving alternative facts

and masses will buy into it

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 08:08 PM
I can't get into it man. The shit I used to fresh squeeze with Cali oranges was so sweet you could fill your glass halfway with vodka and it still tasted like orange juice. :lol
The blood oranges out here right now are a 10/10

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 08:14 PM
The blood oranges out here right now are a 10/10

Oh fuck off with your good oranges :lol

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 08:30 PM
WH now pretending they didn't propose a 20% tariff

fucking clowns, punks, bastards

CosmicCowboy
01-26-2017, 08:31 PM
WH now pretending they didn't propose a 20% tariff

fucking clowns, punks, bastards

The message got sent.

SnakeBoy
01-26-2017, 09:22 PM

What kind of cali oranges? Navel? Valencia? I never knew why the oranges my wife buys tasted horrible, I just didn't eat them. Now I'm going to have to order some cali oranges to see the difference.

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 09:28 PM
What kind of cali oranges? Navel? Valencia? I never knew why the oranges my wife buys tasted horrible, I just didn't eat them. Now I'm going to have to order some cali oranges to see the difference.

I don't know tbh. I just bought whatever looked good at Ralph's. :lol

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 09:58 PM
They'll shut the fuck up real quick and comply once the Federal money stops pouring in.

Amid "sanctuary" standoff, Abbott asks agencies to list Travis County funding

Gov. Greg Abbott's office is asking state agencies to take stock of their funds to Travis County as he further escalates his standoff with the county's sheriff, Sally Hernandez, over her new "sanctuary" policy.

"This request includes, but is not limited to, contracts, grants, or any other payment of funds," Albright wrote. "The list should be complete with the amount of funds and the purpose of the agreement."

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/01/26/amid-sanctuary-standoff-abbott-asks-agencies-list-/

Police have no constitutional authority, or obligation. to hold immigrants without charge, warrant, etc, indefinitely until ICE/DHS shows up.

Abbott simply won't STAND for anybody not obeying him.

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Amid "sanctuary" standoff, Abbott asks agencies to list Travis County funding

Gov. Greg Abbott's office is asking state agencies to take stock of their funds to Travis County as he further escalates his standoff with the county's sheriff, Sally Hernandez, over her new "sanctuary" policy.

"This request includes, but is not limited to, contracts, grants, or any other payment of funds," Albright wrote. "The list should be complete with the amount of funds and the purpose of the agreement."

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/01/26/amid-sanctuary-standoff-abbott-asks-agencies-list-/

Police have no constitutional authority, or obligation. to hold immigrants without charge, warrant, etc, indefinitely until ICE/DHS shows up.

Abbott simply won't STAND for anybody not obeying him.

Immigrants are here legally dipshit

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 10:30 PM
Immigrants are here legally dipshit

So what's the problem with illegal immigrants? that they're "illegal" or that they are not white Euro-Americans.

Do you think it was legal for St Ronnie the Diseased Useful Idiot to intervene in Central America 30 years ago, which is the cause of the failed states there now, causing its citizens to seek safety, political refugee status in USA?

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 10:39 PM
So what's the problem with illegal immigrants? that they're illegal :rollin

SnakeBoy
01-26-2017, 10:54 PM
:lmao

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 11:05 PM
So what's the problem with illegal immigrants? that they're illegal?

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 11:12 PM

boutons_deux
01-26-2017, 11:13 PM
So what's the problem with illegal immigrants? that they're illegal

TheSanityAnnex
01-26-2017, 11:16 PM
So what's the problem with rape? That she thinks it's illegal?

baseline bum
01-26-2017, 11:26 PM
So what's the problem with rape? That she thinks it's illegal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bigZ1fmwD-Q

Blake
01-26-2017, 11:40 PM
I see Trump with a photo op in front of a HUGE wall and nobody giving a shit who paid for it.

Yeah all the people who give a shit will definitely not be in that pic

ElNono
01-27-2017, 12:47 AM
That 20% tax thing is silly, even if it's just pandering... and it hurts American businesses that already invested a shit-ton of money there the most, while Mexico gets to keep all that infrastructure along with the cheap labor...

If he wants to go isolationist, might as well just withdraw from NAFTA entirely.

Thread
01-27-2017, 01:38 AM
"Mexico is very angry at the prospect of 15 million unwanted Mexicans showing up."

tee, hee.

Splits
01-27-2017, 04:01 AM

lol

Thread
01-27-2017, 05:50 AM
^

mavsfan1000
01-27-2017, 06:25 AM
^
Yep. Going to be a long 8 years for Trump haters. Assuming he wants 4 more years. I think he is working over 100 hour right now. Crazy stuff. He outworked Hillary. And basically every other President. I am going to enjoy the ride. ;)

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 06:48 AM
So what's the problem with illegal immigrants? that they're "illegal" or that they are not white Euro-Americans.

mavsfan1000
01-27-2017, 07:01 AM

He is going after the criminal illegals. Bad enough you come to our country illegally. But you commit a crime as well. I can't understand how anyone would be against this.

CosmicCowboy
01-27-2017, 07:35 AM
He is going after the criminal illegals. Bad enough you come to our country illegally. But you commit a crime as well. I can't understand how anyone would be against this.

Boo constantly falls for his RSS feed lying bullshit. No one is talking about turning in otherwise law abiding illegal aliens to ICE. It's only about illegal aliens that commit additional crimes.

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 07:51 AM
Of all the real problems USA has, even just the real, immediate problems of Trash's conned "white working class", why is wasting energy, $20B+ on a ineffective wall so important?

Trash's "white working class" has been conned. Political, economic refugees from the USA leading Central countries into failure is not a priority, it's PURE BULLSHIT.

Up to 40% of the illegals didn't even come across the border, they arrived with visas and flew in on planes. :lol

So what's the problem with illegal immigrants? that they're "illegal" or that they are not white Euro-Americans?

dbestpro
01-27-2017, 08:18 AM
If a wall is to be built the most likely scenario is a tax placed on the monies sent to Mexico through banks form workers in the US. Lat year they sent 180 billion dollars to Mexico. A tax of about 2% would pay for the wall and generate significant annual income to pay for the remaining annual security costs.

Spur_Fanatic
01-27-2017, 10:28 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38766662

LOL, stupid Trump.
But, hey, if you don't mind a 20% increase on your daily necesities, then you really believe you want the wall.

So it's cool.

I can already see Trump trying to go anti-repug and dictate selling prices to certain companies.
That's how populists works, they always fall for that at the end.

lefty
01-27-2017, 10:49 AM
:lol Trump building that wall and wanting Mexico to pay for it because he needs cash

Thread
01-27-2017, 11:43 AM

Both.

ElNono
01-27-2017, 12:24 PM
If a wall is to be built the most likely scenario is a tax placed on the monies sent to Mexico through banks form workers in the US. Lat year they sent 180 billion dollars to Mexico. A tax of about 2% would pay for the wall and generate significant annual income to pay for the remaining annual security costs.

This doesn't really work in practice though. There used to be a time when banks used to charge a lot for these transfers, and Mexicans simply used different means (personally delivering, mail, pre-paid credit cards, etc).

You're not just fucking with Mexico in this case, you're also trying to fuck with big banks. Those guys don't lose.

CosmicCowboy
01-27-2017, 01:39 PM
We already spend 500 Billion a year more than we bring in with revenue.

Whats 20 billion more?

Lets just borrow that shit.

spurraider21
01-27-2017, 01:53 PM
We already spend 500 Billion a year more than we bring in with revenue.

Whats 20 billion more?

Lets just borrow that shit.
:cry fiscal conservative

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 01:57 PM
:cry fiscal conservative

"... but who will think of the (white) grandchildren ? We can't saddle them with huge national debt!"

(Repug) Deficits Don't Matter.

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 02:05 PM
On Thursday, Donald Trump did what looks like the international relations equivalent of “you can’t fire me because I quit,” tweeting that (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824616644370714627):

If Mexico is unwilling to pay for the badly needed wall, then it would be better to cancel the upcoming meeting

House Speaker Paul Ryan says President Donald Trump's border wall will cost $12 billion to $15 billion — and Ryan says Congress will pay for it by this fall.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/26/1625418/-Trump-finally-admits-Mexico-isn-t-paying-for-a-wall?detail=email&link_id=6&can_id=4217e8eb109c68bd0c2e4143dd2d8c15&source=email-west-wing-leaker-goes-dark-after-pulling-back-the-curtain-trump-irrational-staff-demoralized-2&email_referrer=west-wing-leaker-goes-dark-after-pulling-back-the-curtain-trump-irrational-staff-demoralized-2&email_subject=west-wing-leaker-goes-dark-after-pulling-back-the-curtain-trump-irrational-staff-demoralized

spurraider21
01-27-2017, 02:09 PM
So Republicans are only Fiscal conservative when Democrats are in power, aka don't fund anything they do. When gop is in charge... Yeah borrow that shit!

:lol its fine to oppose Democrat policies and to say theyre a waste of money, but if that's how you play it, then cut the crocodile tears about fiscal responsibility/conservatism

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-27-2017, 02:10 PM

They're also fat, ugly, and stupid.

baseline bum
01-27-2017, 03:14 PM
So Republicans are only Fiscal conservative when Democrats are in power, aka don't fund anything they do. When gop is in charge... Yeah borrow that shit!

:lol its fine to oppose Democrat policies and to say theyre a waste of money, but if that's how you play it, then cut the crocodile tears about fiscal responsibility/conservatism

Deficits are always really important when the other party is in power.

CosmicCowboy
01-27-2017, 03:29 PM
We are all hooked on deficit crack.

Spur_Fanatic
01-27-2017, 03:33 PM
They're also fat, ugly, and stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/QegYZ.jpg

hZEKsK-gtS8

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 04:41 PM
http://www.truthdig.com/images/made/images/cartoonuploads/[email protected]

rmt
01-27-2017, 06:19 PM
The California Hass season isn't long enough for you to get them pretty much year round. And aren't you in Florida? Where are you getting California avocados from in the first place?

Maybe I'm missing something. The one I'm referring to is small, purplish and more flavorful than Florida's big, green and less tasty ones. I thought it's spelled HAAS - not HASS. Dunno - I look it up later. Gotta make dinner.

Trill Clinton
01-27-2017, 06:24 PM
http://www.truthdig.com/images/made/images/cartoonuploads/[email protected]

SnakeBoy
01-27-2017, 06:32 PM
Deficits are always really important when the other party is in power.

True. For the last 8 years the argument from Democrats has been that now is the time to increase deficit spending.

I'm okay with just putting the wall on the tab because of what we get in return.

baseline bum
01-27-2017, 07:42 PM
I'm okay with just putting the wall on the tab because of what we get in return.

A 20% higher bill on produce?

boutons_deux
01-27-2017, 08:02 PM
what we get in return.

...which is?

Spur_Fanatic
01-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Mexico pissed enough they suspend the war on drugs they actually fighting for the US?

Thread
01-27-2017, 08:35 PM
Has it ever been stated who telephone whom this morning?

ducks
01-27-2017, 11:33 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/op-ed-why-outrage-over-174841586.html

UNT Eagles 2016
01-28-2017, 06:59 AM
Not sure the physical wall is a good thing, tbh...

boutons_deux
01-28-2017, 10:56 AM
"Adam Ruins" y'all's silly wall

https://www.facebook.com/truTVAdamRuinsEverything/videos/595128624023216/

Winehole23
01-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Not sure the physical wall is a good thing, tbh...let's not mince words, a physical wall separating us from Mexico would be moronic and a grotesque waste of money.

Thread
01-28-2017, 12:38 PM
Trump's executive orders dramatically expand power of immigration officers
The order lays out a series of categories of undocumented immigrants that immigration law enforcement officials should prioritize for removing from the country, a reaction to what was criticized by the right as lax enforcement of immigration law by former President Barack Obama.

But experts say the descriptions include virtually every person in the country illegally and give broad latitude to individual immigration officers to decide who should be detained for deportation.]]]

The way it should be. Every SOB that is in this country illegally has committed a felony on America. Their asses are going out.

Thread
01-28-2017, 12:49 PM
"I think it covers just about every illegal alien in the country," said Hans von Spakovsky, a legal expert at the conservative Heritage Foundation, which has been strongly influential on Trump's policy (http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/06/politics/donald-trump-heritage-foundation-transition/). "It's also very clear that the No. 1 priority is people who have been charged and convicted with criminal offenses, and that's the kind of violent criminals who should be out of the country."
[[[Still, there's nothing in the current order that makes that clear. It places a violent criminal at the same level as a parent of US citizen children who works and contributes to their community, said Washington University law professor Stephen Legomsky.
"That strikes me as crazy," said Legomsky, who has served as a consultant to Obama, former President Bill Clinton and the George H.W. Bush administration.]]]

See it was that SOB Bush as well that was allowing this vermin to come into & remain in this country.