PDA

View Full Version : Dow Tops 20,000 as Trump Rally Pushes Higher

ducks
01-25-2017, 10:53 AM
:blah:blah:blah:blah:blah:blah:blah

Wilt Chamberlain
01-25-2017, 10:56 AM
U.S. Dollar Weakens As Trump Leaves Investors Uncertain

The market's reaction to Trump's inaugural vow of "America first" was mostly silence and uncertainty, leaving investors increasingly uncertain about the future outlook. Market participants have now adopted a wait-and-see attitude and everything will depend on the impact of whatever fiscal program Mr. Trump pursues.
The U.S. dollar weakened against its major peers pushing the euro and British pound higher in return. Let's have a brief look at the technical picture:

https://www.investing.com/analysis/u.s.-dollar-weakens-as-trump-leaves-investors-uncertain-200173258

DarrinS
01-25-2017, 11:16 AM
Yeah, my 401k is kicking ass the last couple of months. Hope this trend continues.

DMX7
01-25-2017, 12:36 PM
I kind of want the tax repatriation holiday for selfish reasons. I wouldn't mind a massive dividend right now.

Splits
01-25-2017, 12:50 PM
det Obama economy. Hope the amateurs that took control 5 days ago don't fuck it up too badly

Wild Cobra
01-25-2017, 01:05 PM
Yeah, my 401k is kicking ass the last couple of months. Hope this trend continues.

It will.

It would have already been higher if Obama wasn't at the helm.

Wild Cobra
01-25-2017, 01:06 PM
I suspect it will top 25,000 before his first term ends.

Splits
01-25-2017, 01:20 PM
http://ei.marketwatch.com//Multimedia/2017/01/23/Photos/NS/MW-FE221_DJIAPe_20170123083501_NS.png?uuid=bdc35c2e-e170-11e6-90cc-001cc448aede

hater
01-25-2017, 01:22 PM
Kicking ass and taking names nigas :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 07:31 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/312xpqg.png

Wall Street just got a powerful reminder of the 'other things' that go with a Trump presidency

http://www.businessinsider.com/letter-to-wall-street-on-donald-trumps-refugee-ban-2017-1

DMC
01-30-2017, 07:39 PM
^Just people taking gains, faggot.

Wild Cobra
01-30-2017, 08:31 PM
LOL..

Yep.

Faggots like him don't understand such things.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 08:52 PM
^Just people taking gains, faggot.

So we have your word and against it we have Business Insider.

Given that you are mindlessly partisan and only slightly more intelligent than WC I know which one I choose. But hey at least you have WC supporting you.

rmt
01-30-2017, 08:55 PM
buy low, sell high

DMC
01-30-2017, 09:02 PM
So we have your word and against it we have Business Insider.

Given that you are mindlessly partisan and only slightly more intelligent than WC I know which one I choose. But hey at least you have WC supporting you.

But you partake in an activity known to transmit HIV. I wouldn't call you a genius just because you have a cubicle.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 09:06 PM
Typical GOP wishcasting. Of course it has nothing to do with the worldwide protests or the GOP/business backlash.

DMC
01-30-2017, 09:19 PM
Typical GOP wishcasting. Of course it has nothing to do with the worldwide protests or the GOP/business backlash.

So you're saying the entire world is against it?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 09:34 PM
So you're saying the entire world is against it?

Did I write that?

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 09:37 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/312xpqg.png

Wall Street just got a powerful reminder of the 'other things' that go with a Trump presidency

http://www.businessinsider.com/letter-to-wall-street-on-donald-trumps-refugee-ban-2017-1

Holy Shit! Trump is causing the markets to fluctuate! Ima make some signs and go protest.

pgardn
01-30-2017, 09:39 PM
buy low, sell high

So are we High now?

Im getting nervous. Very nervous.

Thread
01-30-2017, 09:40 PM
Holy Shit! Trump is causing the markets to fluctuate! Ima make some signs and go protest.

No you won't. You ain't on the Soros' list and you ain't doing anything for free.

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 09:55 PM
No Trump!
No Hate!
No Dow Jones fluctuate!

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 09:58 PM
When the market goes up it means Trump is great. When it goes down it means that they market is fluctuating. Nevermind that the two notions are not mutually exclusive.

DMC
01-30-2017, 09:59 PM
Did I write that?

Just being consistent with your interpretation of "worldwide".

DMC
01-30-2017, 10:00 PM
When the market goes up it means Trump is great. When it goes down it means that they market is fluctuating. Nevermind that the two notions are not mutually exclusive.

If you had any idea you'd be out of that cubicle by now. DoK can tell us more about it than you could ever dream. But I'm sure you'd try to scoff at him as well.

DMC
01-30-2017, 10:01 PM
So are we High now?

I called it the night of the election. I have made a tidy profit from all the stupidity.

Spurminator
01-30-2017, 10:01 PM
How ridiculous to insinuate an indirect Trump connection to a market result in a thread about an indirect Trump connection to a market result.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 10:02 PM
Just being consistent with your interpretation of "worldwide".

That was not my interpretation. You said that there were worldwide protests and then spoke for what said worldwide protesters say and what they should feel. It is what it is.

Nice strawman though.

DMC
01-30-2017, 10:04 PM
That was not my interpretation. You said that there were worldwide protests and then spoke for what said worldwide protesters say and what they should feel. It is what it is.

Nice strawman though.

And you said it meant "entire world". Now it doesn't. Make up your mind. Either way, stop polluting threads with your bickering.

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 10:08 PM
So are we High now?

Well record highs are usually considered high.

Pretty much all analysts believe more growth is ahead for 2017. I haven't seen any legit arguments for recession worries in the near term. Corrections are expected in any bull market and would be buying opportunities. Mixed predictions for 2018...we are overdue for a recession.

pgardn
01-30-2017, 10:08 PM
I called it the night of the election. I have made a tidy profit from all the stupidity.

So has the stupidity ended?

Mitch
01-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Stocks are scary when people who know nothing about them look at it only to see some red text and dipping graphs.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 10:10 PM
And you said it meant "entire world". Now it doesn't. Make up your mind. Either way, stop polluting threads with your bickering.

:lol my bickering. You had no posts here until I posted. You got a hard on for me apparently.

DMC
01-30-2017, 10:12 PM
So has the stupidity ended?

Not until mid year at least. You just need to know when to get on and off the ride.

DMC
:lol my bickering. You had no posts here until I posted. You got a hard on for me apparently.
Let it go.

pgardn
Well record highs are usually considered high.

Pretty much all analysts believe more growth is ahead for 2017. I haven't seen any legit arguments for recession worries in the near term. Corrections are expected in any bull market and would be buying opportunities. Mixed predictions for 2018...we are overdue for a recession.

Well...

There have been record highs that have gone much much higher. It just depend on the time frame you look at.

pgardn
01-30-2017, 10:13 PM
Not until mid year at least. You just need to know when to get on and off the ride.

So you know when to get on and off?

pgardn
01-30-2017, 10:16 PM
Stocks are scary when people who know nothing about them look at it only to see some red text and dipping graphs.

When you have made a lot.
There is a lot to lose.

DMC
01-30-2017, 10:19 PM
So you know when to get on and off?

I know a good day trader, and so far it's been great.

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 10:21 PM
Well...

There have been record highs that have gone much much higher. It just depend on the time frame you look at.

Well as I said corrections are expected in any bull market. Should go higher but nobody is a psychic.

Trumps plan for regulatory reform should help growth. Trumps cut taxes and spend plan should help growth...for awhile at least.

pgardn
01-30-2017, 10:24 PM
I know a good day trader, and so far it's been great.

Not into that type of gambling.

pgardn
01-30-2017, 10:28 PM
Well as I said corrections are expected in any bull market. Should go higher but nobody is a psychic.

Trumps plan for regulatory reform should help growth. Trumps cut taxes and spend plan should help growth...for awhile at least.

And possible trade difficulties down the line as well.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 10:28 PM

Trump is responsible for stocks when you know nothing about them look at it only to see some green text and rising graphs.

Think about why I bumped this thread as opposed to starting a new one. Deep thoughts.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 10:33 PM
Let it go.

I'd like to but you follow me around from thread to thread. I tell you I am not interested but you are persistent.

Mitch
01-30-2017, 10:55 PM
Trump is responsible for stocks when you know nothing about them look at it only to see some green text and rising graphs.

Think about why I bumped this thread as opposed to starting a new one. Deep thoughts.

"Deep thoughts" :lol

Fucking -.6% in a day, +30pt swing near the end of the trading day and you want to pull out the shallow politics card. What, are we patting Trump on the back for a fluffed up market surge too? :lmao

You'll probably be talking politics again when that bitch Yellen wants to kick up the interest rates for shits and giggles. Never touch a Bloomberg terminal.

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 10:56 PM
And possible trade difficulties down the line as well.

Most of what I've read has the market generally encouraged by the idea of improving our trade deals. It's a tricky one though, Trump could do well or make a royal mess.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
"Deep thoughts" :lol

Fucking -.6% in a day, +30pt swing near the end of the trading day and you want to pull out the shallow politics card. What, are we patting Trump on the back for a fluffed up market surge too? :lmao

You'll probably be talking politics again when that bitch Yellen wants to kick up the interest rates for shits and giggles. Never touch a Bloomberg terminal.

Too deep for you apparently but I will help.

It was a similar jump when the OP was made but because we have 10 fingers the arbitrary end point was significant and attributed to Trump. That was the point, dim.

Nice strawman flail though.

Spurminator
01-30-2017, 11:23 PM
What, are we patting Trump on the back for a fluffed up market surge too? :lmao

Uh... Do you know what thread you're in?

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 11:25 PM

It was a similar jump when the OP was made but because we have 10 fingers the arbitrary end point was significant and attributed to Trump. That was the point, dim.

Well it's a bad point your trying to make.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Well it's a bad point your trying to make.

Such in depth analysis. :rolleyes

Conservative hypocrisy is entertaining at least.

SnakeBoy
01-30-2017, 11:38 PM
Such in depth analysis. :rolleyes

Conservative hypocrisy is entertaining at least.

Are you a hypocrite Fuzzy?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Are you a hypocrite Fuzzy?

I'm sure I am at times but I try not to be. You guys embrace it with impunity.

Mitch
01-31-2017, 12:04 AM

:lol fucking pseudo-intellectuals addressing the market with shallow mindsets and inability to see bigger pictures.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:08 AM
:lol fucking pseudo-intellectuals addressing the market with shallow mindsets and inability to see bigger pictures.

:lol Wow. I point out multiple times how I was using the same logic as you and your ilk to make a point and your dumb ass still doesn't get it. You take satire at face value like an autistic too?

And exactly what did I write that was an attempt at being intellectual but misused or misleading?

Mitch
01-31-2017, 12:12 AM
:lol Wow. I point out multiple times how I was using the same logic as you and your ilk to make a point and your dumb ass still doesn't get it. You take satire at face value like an autistic too?

And exactly what did I write that was an attempt at being intellectual but misused or misleading?

Like talking to an angry 5 year old with aspergers :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:23 AM
Like talking to an angry 5 year old with aspergers :lol

It helps that if you are going to use such aspersions that you give a basis for it. Assertions without basis are to be discarded.

Autistics often fail to understand satire thus me saying that when you failed to pick up on mine. You read just like a juvenile tit for tat by picking a similar spectrum disorder and parroting.

If you had a shred of integrity you would apply your logic onto the OP but you apparently have a partisan axe to grind. You finally see it yet, dim?

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 12:27 AM
I'm sure I am at times but I try not to be. You guys embrace it with impunity.

Well stop trying, it's part of the human condition. Resistance is futile, plus your doing a piss poor job of it.

Also an admitted hypocrite complaining that other people are hypocrites is boring.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:29 AM
Well stop trying, it's part of the human condition. Resistance is futile, plus your doing a piss poor job of it.

Also an admitted hypocrite complaining that other people are hypocrites is boring.

What am I hypocritical about, yoni?

It boils down to intent. I get that you don't even try. That makes a difference between you and I.

Mitch
01-31-2017, 12:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BaVKPpl.png

:tu

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:30 AM
:tu

That type of thing reads like an intellectual white flag to me. If it makes you feel better about your argument that is just sad.

Mitch
01-31-2017, 12:32 AM
That type of thing reads like an intellectual white flag to me. If it makes you feel better about your argument that is just sad.

:lol like a downey with a dictionary.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:36 AM
:lol like a downey with a dictionary.

White trash complain about multisyllables being used by others. You see it a lot in places like south boston and south san antnio. Actual intellectuals only take issue when terms are misused.

Frankly, it's pretty fucking sad that you would think a word like 'intellectual' is an attempt by someone to appear intelligent. It's a middle school level vocabulary word. Would you prefer I write at a primary school level for you? Is that the level you prefer?

Mitch
01-31-2017, 12:39 AM
White trash complain about multisyllables being used by others. Actual intellectuals only take issue when terms are misused.

It's pretty fucking sad that you would think a word like 'intellectual' is an attempt by someone to appear intelligent. It's a middle school level vocabulary word. Would you prefer I write at a primary school level for you? Is that the level you prefer?

What do you do for work, Fuzzy? Barista? You talk like this autistic guy working at the Coffee Bean near me :lol

Axl Rose
01-31-2017, 12:44 AM
We're back baby, 20k!

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 12:44 AM
What am I hypocritical about, yoni?

It boils down to intent. I get that you don't even try. That makes a difference between you and I.

You just admitted you're a hypocrite and now you're denying being a hypocrite...smh

You should read this

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Why-Everyone-Else-Is-a-Hypocrite.jpg

Robert Kurzban shows us that the key to understanding our behavioral inconsistencies lies in understanding the mind's design. The human mind consists of many specialized units designed by the process of evolution by natural selection. While these modules sometimes work together seamlessly, they don't always, resulting in impossibly contradictory beliefs, vacillations between patience and impulsiveness, violations of our supposed moral principles, and overinflated views of ourselves.

:lol So much Fuzzy in that description

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:47 AM
What do you do for work, Fuzzy? Barista? You talk like this autistic guy working at the Coffee Bean near me :lol

I am currently consulting for a medical imaging start up. That you stopped telling me how I was stupid for posting daily stock results and are trying to portray me as autistic after my comment on satire tells me that you did finally see it though.

BTW, autistic people don't taunt like I just did. You sure are a petty little fucker but its nice to know that my comment got home. You should try upping your game from the I know you are but what am I routine though, dim.

Mitch
01-31-2017, 12:50 AM
I am currently consulting for a medical imaging start up. That you stopped telling me how I was stupid for posting daily stock results and are trying to portray me as autistic after my comment on satire tells me that you did finally see it though.

BTW, autistic people don't taunt like I just did. You sure are a petty little fucker but its nice to know that my comment got home. You should try upping your game from the I know you are but what am I routine though, dim.

Just like him :lmao

Alright, I don't want to pick on a manchild. Take care fuzzy

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:51 AM
You just admitted you're a hypocrite and now you're denying being a hypocrite...smh

You should read this

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Why-Everyone-Else-Is-a-Hypocrite.jpg

:lol So much Fuzzy in that description

I didn't deny it. I asked for examples that you could give. You cannot.

I will ask the same as to your attributing me to that quote.

Anyway, why did you think that I said that I likely am but I try not to be? Why do you think I spoke about intent? Do you not understand that my argument subsumes this little diatribe of yours?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 12:52 AM

:lol telling stories to try and prop yourself up. Nice.

Ciao.

ElNono
01-31-2017, 04:27 AM

So deficit spending and stimulus is ok now? I mean, I don't think it was an issue then, but now it's definitely ok? :lol

Thread
01-31-2017, 04:32 AM
So deficit spending and stimulus is ok now? I mean, I don't think it was an issue then, but now it's definitely ok? :lol

Whatever was jake for Hussein will be jake for Trump.

We got the con, El.

ElNono
01-31-2017, 04:38 AM
Whatever was jake for Hussein will be jake for Trump.

We got the con, El.

I'm sure. Have nothing against SnakeBoy personally, but that book recommendation probably fits like a glove for a bunch of people whining about the national debt the past 8 years... :lol

It was always about "our childs future" and "your kid now owes $10,000.00 when they're born"... really tried to go for the "protect the children" angle...

You know me, I'm an asshole, I don't care. :lol

spurraider21
01-31-2017, 05:04 AM
So deficit spending and stimulus is ok now?
:cheer

pgardn
01-31-2017, 08:58 AM
I'm sure. Have nothing against SnakeBoy personally, but that book recommendation probably fits like a glove for a bunch of people whining about the national debt the past 8 years... :lol

It was always about "our childs future" and "your kid now owes $10,000.00 when they're born"... really tried to go for the "protect the children" angle...

Deficit spending will kickstart the economy, raise more taxes, and everything will be fine.

Allegedly...

DMC
01-31-2017, 09:18 AM

Making det shallow money :lol

boutons_deux
01-31-2017, 11:12 AM
Investors cool on Trumpflation after US travel ban (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b6fc266e-e710-11e6-967b-c88452263daf.html?ftcamp=published_links%2Frss%2Fh ome_europe%2Ffeed%2F%2Fproduct)

US markets react to signals suggesting growth is not a policy priority

FT paywall

:lol

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 12:11 PM

I'm a hypocrite

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 12:19 PM

I don't have kids and I've never said any of those things. I think you're projecting other people's views onto me. Fuck the children.

boutons_deux
01-31-2017, 02:26 PM
I'm a hypocrite

Self-flattery will get you nowhere

Chucho
01-31-2017, 03:24 PM

He really is. Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is, he thinks people can't see through his pseudo-intellectual gimmick and he pretends that disappearing for weeks is cloaking his ducking and dodging. And then you call him out, he says "blah blah, rent free, blah blah". His inferiority complex is laughable and ranks up there with Avante as far as delusions go, but at least he isn't a batshit crazy loner waiting to stab a paraplegic in rage like Boots will or has already done.

Moreover RE: "consulting for a medical imaging start up"

Your Clients must be stupid if they are having to bring in a biz consultant for such a low-overhead, no-physical location necessary company. I know that industry better than you, hands down. My firm is the direct marketing vendor of the largest imaging consulting firm/training school in the country. We onboard at least 3 of these "companies" per month and have helped build the book of business for no fewer than 40 independent mobile imaging companies across the country.

The funny thing is, ANYONE can be a "business consultant" so long they pay the "licensing fee" of whatever shitty system they are selling inept business owners. You know how many companies come to my firm just laughing at people like you, let alone the ridiculous claims of a $5 to $1 return and whatnot. "Business consultants" are just as big as shitty online marketing services in regards to apt business owners seeking out business strategies and marketing that work and contract my firm. LOL, glad to know I'm better at what you do than you are.

Need proof? Find my A+ rated company in the BBB with a near perfect review score from 100 Clients. Find me on LinkedIn with 30 reviews from mobile imaging startups alone. Find my company on Dun and Bradstreet and see the 10-15% growth we've posted EVERY year in what Time and CNN both called the worst economic climate for business in 2010 when we opened our doors.

Thing is, you got to find me. I'm not lying, I've got nothing to gain by lying or trying to troll you, I'm very secure and even more secure knowing that I'm better at what you do than you are. To quote the Constructacons, "Chucho superior, Fuzzy inferior".

Cue the long winded, overly convoluted response where he deflects, spouts rent free, spouts "prove it" and blah buhfuckingblah. No one cares, Fuzz. Spare us and you the time because it will be, quite honestly, tl;dr, don't give a shit because we both know the truth.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 04:26 PM
He really is. Dude isn't as smart as he thinks he is, he thinks people can't see through his pseudo-intellectual gimmick and he pretends that disappearing for weeks is cloaking his ducking and dodging. And then you call him out, he says "blah blah, rent free, blah blah". His inferiority complex is laughable and ranks up there with Avante as far as delusions go, but at least he isn't a batshit crazy loner waiting to stab a paraplegic in rage like Boots will or has already done.

Moreover RE: "consulting for a medical imaging start up"

Your Clients must be stupid if they are having to bring in a biz consultant for such a low-overhead, no-physical location necessary company. I know that industry better than you, hands down. My firm is the direct marketing vendor of the largest imaging consulting firm/training school in the country. We onboard at least 3 of these "companies" per month and have helped build the book of business for no fewer than 40 independent mobile imaging companies across the country.

The funny thing is, ANYONE can be a "business consultant" so long they pay the "licensing fee" of whatever shitty system they are selling inept business owners. You know how many companies come to my firm just laughing at people like you, let alone the ridiculous claims of a $5 to $1 return and whatnot. "Business consultants" are just as big as shitty online marketing services in regards to apt business owners seeking out business strategies and marketing that work and contract my firm. LOL, glad to know I'm better at what you do than you are.

Need proof? Find my A+ rated company in the BBB with a near perfect review score from 100 Clients. Find me on LinkedIn with 30 reviews from mobile imaging startups alone. Find my company on Dun and Bradstreet and see the 10-15% growth we've posted EVERY year in what Time and CNN both called the worst economic climate for business in 2010 when we opened our doors.

Thing is, you got to find me. I'm not lying, I've got nothing to gain by lying or trying to troll you, I'm very secure and even more secure knowing that I'm better at what you do than you are. To quote the Constructacons, "Chucho superior, Fuzzy inferior".

Cue the long winded, overly convoluted response where he deflects, spouts rent free, spouts "prove it" and blah buhfuckingblah. No one cares, Fuzz. Spare us and you the time because it will be, quite honestly, tl;dr, don't give a shit because we both know the truth.

:lol Wow you are insecure and asshurt. I guess I struck a nerve. BTW, I think you are full of shit and desperate to prop yourself up.

You have a take on using daily stock results to fluff Trump or you just hell bent on revenge because I made you feel stupid?

Ps I am an engineer not an MBA type but nice try, dim.

Splits
01-31-2017, 04:27 PM
Chucho (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531) is TRIGGERED

:lmao

Chucho
01-31-2017, 04:32 PM
:lol Wow you are insecure and asshurt. I guess I struck a nerve. BTW, I think you are full of shit and desperate to prop yourself up.

You have a take on using daily stock results to fluff Trump or you just hell bent on revenge because I made you feel stupid?

Ps I am an engineer not an MBA type but nice try, dim.

Mmmhmmm. Tired of having people take pieces of your ass today? You don't address anything I said and that Trump comment doesn't apply to me and I love the "you're trying to prop yourself up" comment, seeing as how you make those comments basically every reply. You're not fooling anyone sweet cheeks.

Chucho
01-31-2017, 04:37 PM
Chucho (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20531) is TRIGGERED

Nah, Splitty. Responses to delusional clowns isn't being triggered, it's called talking shit back.

Triggered is carrying on like you with the Kobe horse you beat to death or trying to substantiate your income because you were baited into it. There's a difference, don't let political affiliation prop you up. No trippin, I'm sure you're as successful in real life as you're ST refuge was last summer for those 3 days.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 04:40 PM
Mmmhmmm. Tired of having people take pieces of your ass today? You don't address anything I said and that Trump comment doesn't apply to me and I love the "you're trying to prop yourself up" comment, seeing as how you make those comments basically every reply. You're not fooling anyone sweet cheeks.

Well it is nice to see that you have no idea what the OP is about. That was what the Trump thing was about, dim. I guess that means you are just fixated on me. How droll.

I really do not see how I try and prop myself up. I know you think that my use of multisyllables is 'propping myself up' but frankly I think it is sad that you think I need a dictionary to know those words. Other than that exactly what do I do to try and prop myself up?

You're mad and desperate. I get it. Your response is quite typical of what I get when I point out people's stupidity. How to Win Friends and Influence People predicts just such a reaction from it. It's amusing to see it in action.

I am curious though: exactly what was it I said that got you asshurt? Was it when I pointed out that you didn't know how to use the term "rent free" after claiming it when I was responding to your post quoting me or was it when I said that you must be white trash because you have a raging inferiority complex?

Splits
01-31-2017, 04:41 PM
Nah, Splitty. Responses to delusional clowns isn't being triggered, it's called talking shit back.

Triggered is carrying on like you with the Kobe horse you beat to death or trying to substantiate your income because you were baited into it. There's a difference, don't let political affiliation prop you up. No trippin, I'm sure you're as successful in real life as you're ST refuge was last summer for those 3 days.

Continue your meltdown, pretty sure you're only at DefCon3 right now.

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 05:51 PM
Well it is nice to see that you have no idea what the OP is about. That was what the Trump thing was about, dim. I guess that means you are just fixated on me. How droll.

I really do not see how I try and prop myself up. I know you think that my use of multisyllables is 'propping myself up' but frankly I think it is sad that you think I need a dictionary to know those words. Other than that exactly what do I do to try and prop myself up?

You're mad and desperate. I get it. Your response is quite typical of what I get when I point out people's stupidity. How to Win Friends and Influence People predicts just such a reaction from it. It's amusing to see it in action.

I am curious though: exactly what was it I said that got you asshurt? Was it when I pointed out that you didn't know how to use the term "rent free" after claiming it when I was responding to your post quoting me or was it when I said that you must be white trash because you have a raging inferiority complex?

Damn Fuzzy, Chucho just pushed your shit in and that's all you're going to come back with?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Damn Fuzzy, Chucho just pushed your shit in and that's all you're going to come back with?

You're going to have to do more than fluff him to be compelling, Yoni. Half of what he said was nonsense considering I am not a business consultant.

I still think it funny that you went through with the hypocrite book thing when the answer I gave to your failed leading question made it nonsensical. Then of course you had others coming in and pointing out your echo chamber's hypocrisy.

All we learned is that you do are intentionally a hypocrite and unprincipled.

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2017, 07:28 PM
Typical. Doesn't have a real job = "consultant"

Chucho
01-31-2017, 09:33 PM
He's sitting on a block of ice. Dude's arsehole is gaping and Split's got slplit right up into the guts.

Buncha insecure douches that aren't as smart as they think they are, nor as successful as they lie about.

Cue Assfuzz Lumpedin reply of "blah blah blah big word I just learned, blah blah self-aggrandizing comment blah blah, irrelevant argument to dodge original point, blah buhfluckingblah."

Cue Splits pussy passive agressive reply where he uses terminology incorrectly and exposes himself as plankton- just moving with the waves waiting to get eaten by whales. And he's also a dirty camel fucker.

Chucho
01-31-2017, 09:35 PM
You're going to have to do more than fluff him to be compelling, Yoni. Half of what he said was nonsense considering I am not a business consultant.

I still think it funny that you went through with the hypocrite book thing when the answer I gave to your failed leading question made it nonsensical. Then of course you had others coming in and pointing out your echo chamber's hypocrisy.

All we learned is that you do are intentionally a hypocrite and unprincipled.

You said you were busy consulting for a mobile imaging firm and then said you're an engineer. LOLies. No need to lie to internet stangers, pal. You don't have to worry about low opinions when most opinions of you are tantamount to pure shit.

Th'Pusher
01-31-2017, 11:33 PM
You said you were busy consulting for a mobile imaging firm and then said you're an engineer. LOLies. No need to lie to internet stangers, pal. You don't have to worry about low opinions when most opinions of you are tantamount to pure shit.

You don't think medical (not mobile) imaging firms bring in engineers as consultants?

What, do you work in a call center?

SnakeBoy
01-31-2017, 11:38 PM
Th'Pusher shows up to defend Fuzzy

Not at all expected :lol

Th'Pusher
01-31-2017, 11:39 PM
I don't know what fuzzy's gig is, but I work in IT and I know a lot of people with specialized skill that go out on their own as consultants. They work when the want and charge what the market will pay. It's stupid to jump to conclusions about fuzzy's professional life based on what he's revealed here, tbh...

ElNono
02-01-2017, 12:31 AM
I don't have kids and I've never said any of those things. I think you're projecting other people's views onto me. Fuck the children.

I didn't point fingers at you, but some other posters certainly come to mind... won't name names, they know who they are :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
02-01-2017, 03:04 AM
It'd be nice if the market crashes soon so I can buy a bunch of houses cheap and sell back in a few more years and be a millionaire

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 09:08 AM

You don't read too well and the limitations your ignorance puts on you is not my problem. I put you being incredulous about any tech startup hiring engineering consultants right up there with your whinging over multisyllables. It's incredibly stupid.

I'm not the one writing soliloquies about about my Better Business Bureau rating, writing about how it makes me superior, and looking like an insecure simpleton either. That would be you.

DarrinS
02-01-2017, 09:18 AM
It's stupid to jump to conclusions about fuzzy's professional life based on what he's revealed here, tbh...

Yeah, because he never does that to other people. :rolleyes

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 09:21 AM
Th'Pusher shows up to defend Fuzzy

Not at all expected :lol

Are you chucho? If not then how are you not also the asshole coming in all cavalier for him? chucho struggles to read. If you want to put in with him then have at it that is sad; politics makes strange bedfellows.

It's amazing both how insecure and how asshurt I get board conservatives.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Yeah, because he never does that to other people. :rolleyes

You said that you were an engineer who graduated from UTSA in the 1980s. We have argued long and hard in the climate debates. You said that the models were flawed basically regurgitating what you read from mainly in WUWT.

So I dug up the Penn State study describing the model and tried to discuss it with you hoping to have an intelligent conversation. What really distilled it down for me was when I tried to discuss the the PDEs. I know that everyone has to learn those regardless of discipline as it is the basis of wave theory which underpins thermodynamics, signals and all manner of applications.

My hope was in vain. You had nothing to offer on the subject beyond blog regurgitations.

Compare and contrast with Chucho misreading medical as mobile and telling stories about his Better Business Bureau rating and how that makes him a superior mobile imaging employee.

What is really funny is that all you mouthbreathers hate me so much that you defend it reflexively.

DarrinS
02-01-2017, 09:49 AM
You said that you were an engineer who graduated from UTSA in the 1980s. We have argued long and hard in the climate debates. You said that the models were flawed basically regurgitating what you read from mainly in WUWT.

So I dug up the Penn State study describing the model and tried to discuss it with you hoping to have an intelligent conversation. What really distilled it down for me was when I tried to discuss the the PDEs. I know that everyone has to learn those regardless of discipline as it is the basis of wave theory which underpins thermodynamics, signals and all manner of applications.

My hope was in vain. You had nothing to offer on the subject beyond blog regurgitations.

Compare and contrast with Chucho misreading medical as mobile and telling stories about his Better Business Bureau rating and how that makes him a superior mobile imaging employee.

What is really funny is that all you mouthbreathers hate me so much that you defend it reflexively.

I don't care.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2017, 09:54 AM
I don't care.

Yeah you do or you wouldn't have whinged about it in the first place. Now you just think that feigning stoicism looks better. Teenagers do it all the time.

Splits
02-08-2017, 04:22 PM

DMC
02-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Yeah you do or you wouldn't have whinged about it in the first place. Now you just think that feigning stoicism looks better. Teenagers do it all the time.

engages in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is still listening or trying to change the subject

displays unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures

does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

doesn’t understand the give-and-take of conversation or engage in “small talk”

seems egocentric or self-absorbed

may speak in a voice that is monotone, rigid, jerky or unusually fast

may be extremely literal or have difficulty understanding the nuances of language, despite having a good vocabulary

Blake
02-08-2017, 04:29 PM

Trump will claim victory for helping them

Splits
02-08-2017, 04:30 PM
engages in one-sided, long-winded conversations, without noticing if the listener is still listening or trying to change the subject

displays unusual nonverbal communication, such as lack of eye contact, few facial expressions, or awkward body postures and gestures

does not empathize with or seems insensitive to others’ feelings and has a hard time “reading” other people or may have difficulty understanding humor

doesn’t understand the give-and-take of conversation or engage in “small talk”

seems egocentric or self-absorbed

may speak in a voice that is monotone, rigid, jerky or unusually fast

may be extremely literal or have difficulty understanding the nuances of language, despite having a good vocabulary

http://memeguy.com/photos/images/puppy-and-mirror-8698.gif

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 04:39 PM
:rollin

Thread
02-08-2017, 04:43 PM

Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious.:rolleyes

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm admittedly a sucker for dog videos. Got two of my own and they crack me up all the time

FuzzyLumpkins
02-08-2017, 04:51 PM
:lol DMC is still upset that I linked his intellectual inferiority complex to low class America it seems.

:cry Fuzzy tries to talk smart :cry
:cry people that use multi syllables are autistic. :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
02-08-2017, 04:51 PM

:bobo

Splits
02-08-2017, 05:00 PM

Not to you because I busted the hole of your newfound friend, once your sworn enemy, because you have no belief system, only adoration for those that agree with you.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0314/1049/products/Pro_Stock_Hockey_Stick_-_bauer-supreme-totalone-mx3_f793ab35-ae22-437d-b57e-0eaa79c2a878.jpg?v=1444939512

See the heel there? That's 9 November.

Thread
02-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Not to you because I busted the hole of your newfound friend, once your sworn enemy, because you have no belief system, only adoration for those that agree with you.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0314/1049/products/Pro_Stock_Hockey_Stick_-_bauer-supreme-totalone-mx3_f793ab35-ae22-437d-b57e-0eaa79c2a878.jpg?v=1444939512

See the heel there? That's 9 November.

I am still a little raw for when he tried to horns waggle me that time in the trip to the Chuck Wagon.

But, now we've been in the foxhole together, Splits. Me, D and CN. I've gotten to know these two fine fellows. In war you get to know your fellow man, and there are not finer fellows than these two.

Splits
02-08-2017, 05:31 PM
I've gotten to know these two fine fellows after 9 Nov

lol rudderless hockey stick

Thread
02-08-2017, 05:32 PM
lol rudderless hockey stick

I've always had a soft spot for both of them and you know it. Just like I have for you, Splits.

Splits
02-08-2017, 05:33 PM
I've always had a soft spot for both of them and you know it. Just like I have for you, Splits.

Bend over. I'll show you a soft spot

DMC
02-08-2017, 07:11 PM

Did you get hungry when you saw that gif?

DMC
02-08-2017, 07:13 PM
I am still a little raw for when he tried to horns waggle me that time in the trip to the Chuck Wagon.

But, now we've been in the foxhole together, Splits. Me, D and CN. I've gotten to know these two fine fellows. In war you get to know your fellow man, and there are not finer fellows than these two.

Splits knows this. He went to bat for me years ago against "her".

spurraider21
02-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Did you get hungry when you saw that gif?
We prefer lamb chops

Thread
02-24-2017, 04:52 PM
21K Friday next?

tee, hee.

spurraider21
02-24-2017, 04:56 PM
21K Friday next?

tee, hee.
Hope so.

That goose and gander thingy.

Thread
02-24-2017, 05:01 PM
Hope so.

That goose and gander thingy.

It's just incredible. & just a tweak and a couple signatures on good bond paper and viola!!!

Thread
02-25-2017, 10:14 AM
:toast

Winehole23
02-25-2017, 11:00 AM
thanks, Obama

Th'Pusher
02-25-2017, 11:10 AM
:toast

Great example of what Obama inherited and what he handed off to Donald. Thanks for posting.

Thread
02-25-2017, 12:31 PM

SnakeBoy
03-01-2017, 11:20 AM

hater
03-01-2017, 11:27 AM

DMX7
03-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Anybody else selling today??? I'm so tempted to right now...

Thread
03-01-2017, 12:26 PM
22k by Friday next?

Splits
03-01-2017, 01:46 PM
22k by Friday next?

How much do you have invested in the market?

mavsfan1000
03-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Trump is a beast.

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Getting greedy will fuck you up. The whole thing is like musical chairs where the only real value is finding another sucker before the music runs out.
After a crash, brokers will tell you that it's time to average down and then show you a 100 year chart of the market. Always comes back.
Meanwhile their institutional clients are unloading into the retail guys.

Wild Cobra
03-01-2017, 06:54 PM
My 401k loves Trump!

Thread
03-01-2017, 09:43 PM
How much do you have invested in the market?

Nothing. I do FDICPERIOD

Splits
03-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Nothing. I do FDICPERIOD

lol poor people

How much would you guess I'm worth?

Thread
03-01-2017, 09:46 PM
lol poor people

Hardly. I just want to enjoy my money. And I don't want to worry about it whilst enjoying it.

Splits
03-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Hardly. I just want to enjoy my money. And I don't want to worry about it whilst enjoying it.

lol you have nothing

SnakeBoy
03-01-2017, 10:51 PM
lol poor people

How much would you guess I'm worth?

Not that much judging from how much time you spend trying to prove you have some money.

hater
03-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Not that much judging from how much time you spend trying to prove you have some money.

SnakeBoy
01-18-2018, 12:24 AM

DMX7
01-18-2018, 12:40 AM
We may finally be entering FOMO mode right now but I hope not.

pgardn
01-18-2018, 08:10 AM
Are there a bunch of new acronyms for the rampant entry of new coal mining stocks?

EAT
SHI
YOU

gullible

MOFO