PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to do Strict player evaluations?

apalisoc_9
01-26-2017, 12:34 AM
Was just going through my Game Grades against the Warriors and rewatched the season opener for the third time and while I think I got most of my grades correctly, there's was a lot of things Anderson, Dedmon etc did that is almost impossible to notice by just watching the game or even watching it twice.

Is anyone interested in doing a Strict Scouting/Evaluation for Murray/Anderson/Simmons/Bertans?

Basically just focus on those guys every move in every second....?

SAGirl
01-26-2017, 12:39 AM
It would be interesting if we just make a thread to discuss them and guys just post observations from games.. I think less of a burden since already getting ppl to do grades is kind of burden (they take a lot of time). I always pay attention to Anderson and lately Murray who I like a lot. I have missed some of Davis' games but I have watched him more lately.

Frankly Simmons is the one who holds my interest the least. Somehow I don't think he will be a Spur next season, but we shall see.

apalisoc_9
01-26-2017, 12:44 AM
It would be interesting if we just make a thread to discuss them and guys just post observations from games.. I think less of a burden since already getting ppl to do grades is kind of burden (they take a lot of time). I always pay attention to Anderson and lately Murray who I like a lot. I have missed some of Davis' games but I have watched him more lately.

Frankly Simmons is the one who holds my interest the least. Somehow I don't think he will be a Spur next season, but we shall see.

You're my girl but Sorry, no bias Anderson evaluations.

SpursforSix
01-26-2017, 12:50 AM
Was just going through my Game Grades against the Warriors and rewatched the season opener for the third time and while I think I got most of my grades correctly, there's was a lot of things Anderson, Dedmon etc did that is almost impossible to notice by just watching the game or even watching it twice.

Is anyone interested in doing a Strict Scouting/Evaluation for Murray/Anderson/Simmons/Bertans?

Thanks for asking. I'd be happy to evaluate Parker on a game my game basis.

"He looked out of shape tonight and seemed to dribble too much. Missed some passes and looked like he was determined to shoot himself instead of moving the ball around."

Done.

SAGirl
01-26-2017, 12:56 AM
You're my girl but Sorry, no bias Anderson evaluations.
:toast

You will probably get the gamut on him and more tilted to the negative side from everyone else, though lately guys are more honest in seeing both the flaws and ways he could possibly help.
Actually I think there is not enough of the gamut about everyone else. Anderson has been the most controversial to the detriment of real conversations about the others.

I gave you a pretty fair one about the last game though I thought but you can safely assume I am mostly going to give you the positive :lol

Play Boban
01-26-2017, 01:18 AM
Thanks for asking. I'd be happy to evaluate Parker on a game my game basis.

"He looked out of shape tonight and seemed to dribble too much. Missed some passes and looked like he was determined to shoot himself instead of moving the ball around."

Done.
Eyed LeBron's wife and tapped dat ass, tbh. My alpha. :wow

100%duncan
01-26-2017, 04:11 AM
Where's the cavs game grades tbh :wakeup

MultiTroll
01-26-2017, 06:08 AM

Yes.
Can't do it every game but the ones i can, absolutely.

Bender
01-26-2017, 08:08 AM
how come there are no game grades/game thoughts anymore?

did I miss something?

TheDoctor
01-26-2017, 10:37 AM
how come there are no game grades/game thoughts anymore?

did I miss something?

Life is very complicated sometimes and complicated most of the time.

SAGirl
01-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Actually this is a good idea.

Unfortunately bc of my known CoA (Church of Anderson) affiliation I get discredited... lol I did that to myself. But I have been pondering Simmons.

He's getting all this recognition, the rising stars, possible dunk contest competitor (he should totally go for it if he's invited by the way), and he has become a rotation player in a good team. His achievements cannot be understated or discredited just bc he's 27. He's come a long way and he has never gotten a good NBA fat paycheck. He's a swingman, which are valuable in the league and he's a definite eye popping athlete. I am unsure on whether he's resigned or not (I have changed my mind on Mills often, for different reasons), but sometimes I have doubts that he will. I suspect he will get paid, and he needs to follow the money at his age and with his game depending on him being a superior athlete.

I don't think he will be worth it for the Spurs at whatever price he can fetch bc he has been a streaky scorer, he's not much of a jumpshooter, and I don't know that he can be their sixth man if Manu Ginobili retires next season. I have a better feeling that Mills could have been that guy, bc he's just a natural scorer/shoooter/ and capable of microwaving the team back into games by himself when he gets in a hot streak. I thought for the team Mills was more valuable than Simmons if Manu retires but with Murray's emergence and Mills statements about wanting to start, I really can no longer predict Mills' ultimate fate, which leads me to Simmons.

What do you all think about his prospect for next season?

dabom
01-26-2017, 03:15 PM
I can do fathead TBH.

dabom
01-26-2017, 03:16 PM
Or do the people want an SAGirl fathead analysis instead?

K...
01-26-2017, 03:17 PM
I can do fathead TBH.

No you can't